The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 pm

HCW sacked the following Superstars(so Mikel can get them If he wants or something)

*Derrick Bateman
*Percy Watson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Mikel and FIW sign Derrick Bateman and Percy Watson.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 pm

I am trying my best to get No Limits up tonight!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

The PPV is shit so I would like to apologize in advance.

I have been extremely busy with school and whatnot but rest assured, the next PPV will be much better!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

June 19th 2011
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 Ban8-12
No Limits 2011!

::No Limits comes on the air as thousands of screaming fans jump up and down. The camera zooms across the arena before finally resting on the commentary table.::

~Eric Young~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the first ever UWE PPV No Limits! I am Eric Young and, as always, my broadcast partner is Al Snow!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“Thanks Eric. Tonight we have a HUGE card for you all! We will see Punk and Barrett square off to determine the #1 Contender to the UWE Heavyweight Champion for tonight’s main event! Now, without further ado, let’s get this show started!”<<

::Young heads into the ring, ready to announce the first match.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE Cruiserweight Championship!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Austin, Texas, weighing 205lb, Paul London!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Paul London runs out. He stands on the stage as the music continues to play.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponents, first, from Venice, California, weighing 184lb, Brian Kendrick!”<<

::Brian Kendrick runs out as the fans continue to cheer. He and London sprint down the ramp before jumping in the ring. They both climb to the top rope before back flipping down. They slap hands as they land before standing in opposite corners.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing the final competitor, from Mexico City, weighing 175lb, being accompanied to the ring by Armando Estrada, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Sin Cara walks out with Armando Estrada at his side. The two slowly walk down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans. Cara slides in the ring as Estrada walks round to the commentary table. He takes a seat as the match is about to get underway.::

----------------------------------------

Triple Threat Match
UWE Cruiserweight Championship
Paul London vs Brian Kendrick vs Sin Cara w/ Armando Estrada

::Kendrick and London team up on Cara, backing him into the corner. They take turns laying kicks into him as the referee tells them to back off. They step back and wait for Cara to come at them before ducking underneath his clothesline attempt and springing off the ropes, both nailing a springboard elbow at the same time.::

~Armando Estrada~
>>“How is this fair? This is a Triple Threat Match not a Handicap Match!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Come on Armando, you have to admit that was pretty impressive.”<<

::Kendrick picks Cara up before hitting him with a hurricanranna, turning it into a pin attempt at the end.

KICKOUT!

Kendrick gets up as London stares at him. It looks as if they are about to fight but Cara comes out of nowhere and takes them both down with a double dropkick. London falls to the outside, crashing onto the ground below. Cara goes to attack Kendrick once again when he is distracted by Suicide hanging above the ring in his harness. Kendrick uses the distraction to his advantage, grabbing Cara by the head and nailing him with the Sliced Bread No. 2. The fans are on their feet as he makes the cover.

3!::

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEEWWWWW UWE Cruiserweight Champion, Brian Kendrick!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as Kendrick’s arm is raised in victory. The referee hands him the UWE Cruiserweight Championship as London rolls back in the ring. He gets to his feet and embraces Kendrick as Cara rolls to the outside.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Mick Foley sits on the phone.::

~Mick Foley~
>>“Don’t show up, please! What? Okay, fine. Fine. Alright, see you tomorrow night then.”<<

::Foley puts down the phone before leaning back and sighing.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall and it is to determine the #1 Contender to the UWE International Championship!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272lb, Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He beats his chest a few times before strutting down the ramp. He rolls in the ring before awaiting his opponents.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponents, first, from Louisville, Kentucky, weighing 226lb, Eugene!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Eugene runs out clapping his hands. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before sliding in the ring.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing the final competitor, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, being accompanied to the ring by Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as The Major Broskis walk out with the UWE Tag Team Championships around their waists. They slowly walk down the ramp as the fans continue to boo them. Ryder hands the Championship he was holding to Hawkins before jumping in the ring.::

Triple Threat Match
#1 Contendership to UWE International Championship
Sheamus vs Eugene vs Zack Ryder

~Sheamus takes control early on, tossing Eugene to the outside.
~Ryder takes down Sheamus with a big DDT before getting a 2 count.
~Eugene pulls Ryder to the outside before throwing him into the ring post.
~Sheamus begins taking it to Eugene on the inside.
~Eugene attempts to hit a dropkick from the top but Sheamus swats him away.
~Sheamus hits the Brogue Kick on Eugene but before he can cover him, Ryder pulls him out of the ring.
~Ryder jumps in the ring and quickly gets the three count and the win.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and the new #1 Contender to the UWE International Championship, Zack Ryder!”<<

::Ryder scurries out of the ring as Sheamus runs in, looking pissed. Ryder and Hawkins celebrate on the ramp as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Gauntlet Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE Extreme Championship!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing 240lb, representing Second Chance Wrestling, The Sandman!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as The Sandman’s music hits. The camera zooms around the arena before finally finding him walking down the steps in the crowd. He walks over to the barricade and jumps over before rolling in the ring. He grabs his kendo stick and begins hitting it off his head as he awaits his opponents.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing the second competitor, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing 221lb, representing Universal Wrestling Entertainment, Kofi Kingston!”<<

::Kofi Kingston walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He smirks as he stands on the stage, looking around at the fans. He continues his way down the ramp, laughing at some of the fans in attendance. He jumps onto the apron and shakes his head at Sandman before stepping in. The two stare each other down as the referee rings the bell.::

Gauntlet Match
UWE Extreme Championship
The Sandman (SCW) vs Kofi Kingston (UWE) vs Mr Kennedy (UWE) vs William Regal (UXW) vs Suicide (UWE) vs AJ Styles (PWP)

::Sandman and Kingston lock up in the centre of the ring as soon as the bell rings. Sandman takes control, throwing Kingston to the mat. He begins pounding on him, to huge cheers from the crowd. The referee begins dragging Sandman off of Kingston but Sandman hits the referee with a huge right hand. He smirks as the referee drops to the mat, holding his jaw. Sandman proceeds to stomp all over Kingston, to the delight to the fans.::

~Eric Young~
>>“SCW’s Sandman is taking control early on here against Kofi. Let’s see if Kofi can pull it out of the bag!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“I could actually see Sandman pulling out the victory because when you hear the word extreme, you have to think of Sandman.”<<

::Sandman hoists Kingston to his feet before throwing him outside the ring. Sandman rolls outside and proceeds to throw Kingston into the barrier multiple times. The fans cheer him on as he walks over to the steps and picks up his kendo stick. He begins hitting it across the back of Kingston as he Kingston screams in pain. Kingston scurries in the ring but Sandman follows him and continues to beat on him with the kendo stick. He waits for Kingston to get to his feet before holding the kendo stick around his throat and nailing the White Russian Legsweep. He hooks the leg of Kingston to the delight of the fans.

~Al Snow~
>>“Wow, what an impressive showing from The Sandman!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing the next competitor, from Parts Unknown, weighing 240lb, representing Universal Wrestling Entertainment, Suicide!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as the lights go out. When they come back on, Suicide is in the ring. He goes straight after Sandman, sending him down with a huge clothesline. Suicide picks him up and goes to throw him into the corner but Sandman manages to grab his kendo stick and smacks it over the head of Suicide. Suicide flops down before Sandman goes for the cover.

KICKOUT!::

~Eric Young~
>>“Sandman almost picked up yet another victory right there but Suicide just manages to get the shoulder up.”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“I still think that Sandman is going to walk out of here the UWE Extreme Champion, regardless of what anyone says.”<<

::Sandman gets Suicide back to his feet and goes to whip him across the ring but Suicide reverses it and kicks Sandman in the gut. He then grabs him by the head and nails a DDT. He hooks the leg to a mixed reaction from the fans.

KICKOUT!

Suicide gets back to his feet and waits for Sandman to get up before nailing a dropkick. He goes to continue his attack but is distracted as Sin Cara charges down the ramp. He slides in the ring and dodges a clothesline from Suicide before nailing him with a huge hurricanrana. Suicide gets back to his feet and dodges a dropkick before throwing Cara out of the ring. Sandman uses the distraction to his advantage, rolling Suicide up.

~Eric Young~
>>“Wow, Sin Cara may have just cost Suicide the UWE Extreme Championship!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“What the hell is Sin Cara’s problem?! What has Suicide done to Sin Cara?!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing the next competitor, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing 215lb, representing Pro Wrestling Productions, AJ Styles!”<<

::The fans give a mixed reaction as AJ Styles charges down the ramp. He jumps in the ring and goes straight on the attack, hitting Sandman with a flurry of rights and lefts. He runs off the ropes and hits a big forearm to the jaw of Sandman. The fans are getting fired up as AJ uses the ropes t spring himself into Sandman with an elbow. He hooks the leg as Sandman looks dazed.

KICKOUT!

AJ gets Sandman back up straight away and thrusts him into the corner before hitting him with knees and elbows. AJ steps back and allows Sandman to fall to the ground before climbing to the top rope. He dives down, looking for the 450 Splash, but Sandman manages to roll out of the way. AJ hits the mat hard before rolling onto his back. Sandman manages to get his arm on top of AJ for the cover.

~Al Snow~
>>“I thought Sandman had it there!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“You’re not the only one Al, I thought it was all over there.”<<

::The two men slowly get to their feet as the fans cheer them on. Sandman is first up but he wastes his time going for his kendo stick. When he turns around, AJ nails him with the Pele Kick. Sandman falls to the mat as AJ steps out onto the apron. He looks around at all the booing fans before springing off the ropes and nailing the Superman. The fans are on their feet as he hooks the leg.

~Al Snow~
>>“Well there goes my pick!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing the next competitor, from Blackpool, England, weighing 240lb, representing Ultimate X Wrestling, William Regal!”<<

::AJ gets to his feet, holding his abdomen in pain. He looks around as Regal shows no sign of coming out. The fans erupt into boos as Regal comes out of nowhere and attacks AJ from behind with a steel pipe. He beats him over the head with it until the referee is forced to intervene. Regal smirks as blood begins pouring from the head of AJ. He rolls him over before hooking his leg.

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing the final competitor, from Greenbay, Wisconsin, weighing 243lb, representing Universal Wrestling Entertainment, Mr Kennedy!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Mr Kennedy sprints out. He slides in the ring and dodges a steel pipe shot from Regal before running off the ropes and nailing a clothesline. He gets Regal right back to his feet and whips him into the ropes. Regal rebounds and hits a huge shoulder block. He picks up the steel pipe and waits for Kennedy to get back up before nailing him over the head with it. He throws it down before going for the pin.

~Eric Young~
>>“Regal almost won the title right there!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“Never count Kennedy out Eric; he is one tough son of a bitch.”<<

::Regal once again stalks Kennedy with the steel pipe in his hand. He waits for him to get up before once again nailing him over the head. Blood begins dripping from the head of Kennedy as Regal stands smirking. He drops the pipe before going for the cover once again.

KICKOUT!

Regal looks shocked as a bloody Kennedy manages to get the shoulder up. Regal gets to his feet and once again and picks up the steel pipe. He swings for Kennedy but Kennedy sees it coming and rolls Regal up.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner, and the first ever UWE Extreme Champion, Mr Kennedy!”<<

::The fans are on their feet as a bloody Kennedy lays on the ground. The referee raises his arm as...::

::The fans give a mixed reaction as Mick Foley walks onto the stage with a mic in hand.::

~Mick Foley~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen, your NEWWWWWW UWE Extreme Champion, Mr Kennedy! Now since I am the General Manager of Showtime, I know that the people want shockers. The people want things that they don’t expect! That is why the Extreme Championship will now be defended under 24/7 rules! That means that the Championship can be won anytime, anyplace. So I am giving one man a chance to come out here and face the Champion!”<<

::Foley walks to the back as Kennedy attempts to get to his feet.::

John Morrison runs out before sprinting down the ramp. He jumps in the ring and hits Kennedy, who had just sat up, with a knee to the face. He drags him to the corner and smirks before nailing Starship Pain. He hooks Kennedy’s leg as the referee makes the count.

~Al Snow~
>>“Wow! Two title changes in a matter of minutes!”<<

::Morrison jumps to his feet and smirks as he is handed the UWE Extreme Championship. The fans boo as he raises it high in the air. He goes to leave when...::

::The fans look up at the stage confused. Morrison drops his title and gets ready for a fight but R-Truth shows no sign of coming out. All of a sudden, Truth slides in the ring and rolls up Morrison, pulling the tights as he does.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEWWWWWW UWE Extreme Champion, Ultimate X Wrestling’s R-Truth!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Truth picks the title up off the ground. He smirks as he drapes it over his shoulder. He heads to the back as a pissed off Morrison sits in the ring. We cut to a commercial as Truth poses with the title on the ramp.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

::The fans give a small pop as Melina walks out. The paparazzi take multiple pictures of her as she struts down the red carpet. She steps onto the apron before jumping up and landing in the splits. She slides in the ring before getting to her feet and grabbing a mic.::

~Melina~
>>“Hello New York! Earlier on this week Universal Wrestling Entertainment finally signed four women to the company. These women are myself, Lita, Layla and Winter. Now I just wanted to come out here and tell all of you that we will be have our voices heard! Right now, there is no Women’s Championship of any kind. We will make sure this changes, mark my words.”<<

::She drops the mic and poses for the fans as we cut backstage.::

::We cut backstage as Ezekiel Jackson is seen heading to the ring.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Guyana, South Africa, weighing 305lb, Ezekiel Jackson!”<<

::Ezekiel Jackson walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He slowly walks down the ramp, taking in the boos from the crowd. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He flexes his muscles as he awaits his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing 323lb, “The Big Red Machine” Kane!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as fire explodes on the stage. As the fire disappears, Kane is revealed, wearing a mask. He slowly walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Jackson. He steps onto the apron and stands staring at Jackson before stepping over the top rope. He does his signature taunt as fire explodes from the ring posts.::

One on One Match
Ezekiel Jackson vs Kane

::Jackson stares at Kane for a few moments before running at him with a clothesline. Kane moves out of the way before nailing him with a big boot to the face. He proceeds to stomp on a downed Jackson. Jackson scurries out of the ring and glares at Kane. He throws down his hands before beginning to walk backstage. He turns around as Kane begins following him. Jackson begins to run backstage as Kane chases him. They disappear as a camera tries to get to where they are.::

~Eric Young~
>>“I know Zeke wouldn’t fight the whole match.”<<

::A camera finally reaches backstage but all that is seen is Kane trapped under a crate. Jackson smirks at him from the corner as EMTs rush over to check on Kane. An EMT shouts down the camera that the match is over as we cut to a commercial.::

//////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
/////////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE Tag Team Championships!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 438lb, The Colons!”<<

::The Colons walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. They smirk at the fans as they walk down the ramp. They slide in the ring and begin taunting the fans as they await their opponents.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 480lb, they are the current UWE Tag Team Champions, E&C!”<<

::The fans go absolutely insane as E&C run out without the UWE Tag Team Championships. A replay of The Major Broskis stealing their titles on Showtime is shown as the two make their way down the ramp. As the replay ends, E&C are in the ring. The referee rings the bell as the match gets underway.::

Tag Team Match
UWE Tag Team Championships
The Colons vs E&C ©

::Edge and Carlito lock up in the middle of the ring as the fans chant for E&C. Edge takes control, backing Carlito into the corner. He hits him in the midsection before hitting a flurry of shots to the head. The referee pulls him back, allowing Carlito to slide out of the ring.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And here come the two men who stole the UWE Tag Team Championships six nights ago, The Major Broskis. Look, they even have the Championships around their waists!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“Oh! Edge was too busy watching The Major Broskis come out that he didn’t see Carlito coming.”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Edge just got knocked down with a huge steel chair shot from behind.”<<

::Carlito drops the chair before going for the cover.

KICKOUT!

Carlito gets to his feet before dragging him to the corner. The Major Broskis take a seat at commentary as Carlito tags in Primo.::

~Al Snow~
>>“Good evening gentlemen.”<<

~Zack Ryder~
>>“Well thanks for having your UWE Tag Team Champions out here to help you call the match.”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Zack, with all due respect, I think you will find that Edge and Christian are the current UWE Tag Team Champions.”<<

~Curt Hawkins~
>>“Eric, if you paid attention to Showtime, you would see that myself and Zack are the Champions!<<

::Primo whips Edge into the corner before going for a clothesline. Edge moves out of the way before running to his corner and getting the tag to Christian. Christian goes straight on the attack, taking Primo down with a clothesline. He then charges at Carlito and nails him with a dropkick. He waits for Carlito to get back up before nailing him with a baseball slide through the bottom rope, causing Carlito to go flying into The Major Broskis. Christian turns around in time to dodge a clothesline attempt from Primo. He goes to hit him with the Killswitch but The Major Broskis charge in the ring and begin beating down on him.::

~Eric Young~
>>“What the hell are they doing?!”<<

::Ryder takes down Edge with a dropkick as Hawkins beats down on Christian. Primo helps Carlito work over Edge as Carlito is still out on the outside. Carlito gets Edge to his feet and goes to nail the Backstabber but Edge manages to flip Carlito off. Primo stops him from doing anything else as he takes him down with a kick to the back of the head.::

~Eric Young~
>>“I’ve seen enough of this!”<<

::Young takes off his head set before running in the ring. He takes down Hawkins with a stiff clothesline before nailing a dropkick on Ryder. Primo goes to clothesline him but Young takes him down before nailing the Youngblood Neckbreaker. The fans are on their feet as Young throws Christian on top of Primo. The Major Broskis scurry out of the ring and grab the UWE Tag Team Championships as the referee makes the count.

~Al Snow~
>>“Here are your winners and STIIIIIL UWE Tag Team Champions, E&C!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as Edge and Christian begin getting to their feet. The Major Broskis sprint to the back as E&C quickly chase after them. Young heads back to the commentary desk as the fans chant his name.::

//////////////////
COMMERCIAL
/////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following is the Finals of the UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 260lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::Wade Barrett walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He cockily struts down the ramp, taking in all the boos. He slides in the ring before awaiting his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222lb, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as CM Punk walks out. He jogs down the ramp before running up the steps and into the ring. He and Barrett stare each other down as they await the bell.::

One on One Match
UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals
Wade Barrett vs CM Punk

~Punk takes Barrett down with a superkick.
~Punk hits Barrett with multiple shots to the head.
~Barrett gains control with a huge boot to the ribs of Punk.
~Barrett works over the ribs of Punk before throwing him ribs first onto the ropes.
~He pulls him back and nails Wasteland but, to the shock of everyone, Punk kicks out.
~Barrett is too busy arguing with the referee that, when he turns back around, he is nailed with a kick to the side of the head from Punk.
~Punk continues to kick the head of Barrett.
~Barrett misses a clothesline and Punk hoists him onto his shoulders before nailing the GTS.
~1..2..3!

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and the #1 Contender to the UWE Heavyweight Championship, CM Punk!”<<

::Punk holds his ribs in pain as the referee raises his arm in victory. The referee helps Punk to the back as we cut to yet another commercial.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE International Championship!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 280lb, Brock Lesnar!”<<

::Brock Lesnar walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He looks around with a smirk on his face as he slowly walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and flexes his muscles before stepping in the ring. He leans on the ropes, listening to the boos, as he awaits his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, he is the current UWE International Champion, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Drew McIntyre walks out with the UWE International Championship wrapped around his waist. He looks around at the fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He slowly walks up the steps and stares down Lesnar before stepping in the ring. He takes the Championship off before raising it high in the air. He hands it over to the referee as the match is about to get underway.::

One on One Match
UWE International Championship
Brock Lesnar vs Drew McIntyre ©

::Lesnar takes control straight away, taking McIntyre down with a spear like manoeuvre to his leg. He pounces on top of him and begins hitting him with rights and lefts to the head. The fans give him a small pop as he takes it to McIntyre. Lesnar hoists McIntyre to his feet before getting him up on his shoulders. The fans look shocked as Lesnar nails him with the F-5. He goes to cover him when...::

::The fans boo loudly as Sheamus runs out from the back. He charges down the ramp and into the ring. He ducks a clothesline from Lesnar before laying shots to his head and body. The two trade blows as the fans chant them both on. Sheamus gets the upper hand, taking him down with a stiff right hand. He begins stomping on him as McIntyre begins getting to his feet.::

~Eric Young~
>>“What the hell is Sheamus doing out here?! I mean he did lose the #1 Contenders Match earlier on tonight!”<<

::Sheamus and McIntyre team up to beat down on Lesnar. Sheamus drags him to his feet and holds him still as McIntyre nails him with a huge right hand. The two smirk as Lesnar falls to the ground. McIntyre picks him up and allows Sheamus to nail him with the Brogue Kick.::

~Al Snow~
>>“Brock had this match won before Sheamus came down here and now it looks like McIntyre is about to walk away with the victory!”<<

::Sheamus and McIntyre both pick Lesnar up. McIntyre grabs him by the head before nailing a devastating Future Shock DDT. The fans boo heavily as McIntyre makes the cover.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIIIIL UWE International Champion, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Sheamus hands McIntyre the UWE International Championship. He raises his hand in victory as the fans continue to boo.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing 260lb, The Rock!”<<

::The fans go insane as The Rock’s music hits. After a few minutes, Rock still hasn’t come out. Just as everyone is wondering what is going on, we cut backstage.::

::Booker T is seen viciously stomping on The Rock. Blood is beginning to pour from a wound on Rock’s head. Booker picks him up before throwing him into the wall. He begins stomping on him once again but security and referees run over to split them up. We cut to the ring as the two are being held apart.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE Heavyweight Championship!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222lb, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as CM Punk walks out holding his ribs in pain. He slowly walks down the ramp, smirking at the booing fans. He rolls in the ring and slowly gets to his feet as the fans await his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Elizabeth, New Jersey, weighing 225lb, he is the current UWE Heavyweight Champion, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal!”<<

::The fans jump to their feet, exploding in cheers, as Jay Lethal’s music hits. The cheers increase as Lethal spins out with the UWE Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He points around at all of the screaming fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He hands his Championship over to the referee as this match gets ready to get underway.::

One on One Match
UWE Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs Jay Lethal ©

::Lethal goes straight on the attack, wrapping his arms around the waist of Punk. He picks him up before slamming him down on his injured ribs. Lethal gets to his feet and proceeds to stomp on Punk. The fans cheer him on as he continues the assault on the ribs of Punk.::

~Eric Young~
>>“Jay Lethal is all over CM Punk! I guess Punk’s match with Wade Barrett earlier on took it out of him.”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“Never count Punk out Eric. Punk takes Lethal down with a kick to the back of the leg! The momentum of this match just shifted!”<<

::Punk pounces on top of Lethal and begins laying him with shots to the head. He gets to his feet and waits for Lethal to sit up before going to kick him in the head. Lethal ducks underneath, causing Punk to spin around, and uses the momentum to roll Punk up.

KICKOUT!

Punk jumps up, looking shocked. He goes to clothesline Lethal but Lethal ducks underneath. Lethal waits for Punk to rebound off the ropes before dropping to his back and hitting a monkey flip on Punk. He jumps up to his feet as the fans chant his name.::

~Al Snow~
>>“Lethal is working Punk’s ribs over right now.”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“He is like a shark smelling blood Al, it’s a natural instinct in the ring.”<<

::Lethal waits for Punk to get up before kicking him in the midsection. He runs off the ropes but runs right into a kick to the side of the head from Punk. Punk drops down on top of Lethal, going into the cover.

KICKOUT!

Punk gets Lethal to his feet before whipping him into the corner. He charges at him and nails his patented knee into a bulldog. He hooks the leg as the fans chant Lethal’s name.

KICKOUT!

Punk gets back up and stomps down on Lethal’s head. He drops down to his knees and shouts something in Lethal’s face before throwing his head down. He gets to his feet and begins stalking Lethal. As soon as Lethal is up, Punk hoists him up to his shoulders and goes to hit the GTS. Lethal manages to reverse it into a sunset flip.

~Eric Young~
>>“Lethal almost had Punk there! That was an extremely close count!”<<

::Lethal is first to his feet, hitting Punk with a dropkick. He then climbs to the top rope and waits for Punk to get to his feet before hitting a huge crossbody. The fans are on their feet as Lethal rolls over to the ropes. He gets back to his feet and watches as Punk holds his ribs in pain. Lethal grabs Punk by the head and drags him to his feet. He gets him in a powerbomb position before nailing the Lethal Injection. The fans are on their feet as he hooks the leg.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIIIIL UWE Heavyweight Champion, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal!”<<

::Lethal gets to his feet with a huge grin on his face as he is announced as the winner. The referee hands him the UWE Heavyweight Championship before raising his arm in victory. He climbs to the top rope and raises the Championship high in the air with both hands. He jumps down as an EMT rushes down to check on Punk. Lethal goes to leave when...::

::The fans erupt into boos as Muhammad Hassan walks out in a suit and turban. Lethal glares at him as he slowly makes his way down the ramp. He stops outside of the ring and stares down Lethal for a few minutes before sliding in the ring and taking him down with a huge boot to the face. He smirks before picking up the UWE Heavyweight Championship. He waits for Lethal to get to his feet before nailing him over the head with it. Lethal flops down as Hassan drops to his knees. He turns Lethal onto his back before locking in the Camel Clutch. He smirks sadistically as Lethal begins passing out. No Limits goes off the air as Hassan keeps the Camel Clutch locked in.::
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Im glad everyone agress with my solutions.
I am going to change my commentators soon, I am going to make a few changes now to the rosters on Adam's account and add some things!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Nick can you also add The Major Broskis as a team and add the link to last week's Showtime.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
Nick can you also add The Major Broskis as a team and add the link to last week's Showtime.
OT: Get on MSN, and I cant x( ... I forgot the password.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

Nah, I am just waiting on Jarrett posting the Supershow and then I am heading to bed.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

Nah, I am just waiting on Jarrett posting the Supershow and then I am heading to bed.

Oh, iight.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Any thoughts on the PPV?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 pm

SP says: Changes have been made to the front page including the new Free Agents list. I ask that nobody signs anyone from the list until this weekend. After Sunday, everything anew takes place. Things have also been updated so go check out the first page! Uhh ... The reason for the time being so long for things to come into effect is because myself and Adam still have alot of editing to do ... We are still awaiting on Dan's release, and as a reminder he has 5 DAYS remaining! I have to add Mikel's roster when I get ahold of him, so we can work things out, Exams are this week, so Im going to be gone alot. Monday is my final day, so after that, I can make much more changes, knowing that Adam is a very busy man! I am going to talk to Adam about a new Idea I had, and if things fall through, it will be talked about with all of the companys, too see if it is a go or not! I am logging of now and heading to bed, since I have to go to the hospital in the AM for an appointment. If there is any problems or if you need anything added please message SP on his account before you message Adam's account since I did all of the current changes. Thanks! and when Mikel reads this, message SP on his account, so we can talk about your joining!

Thank you all!
I hope we can keep this going and my first Limitless show will be up Thursday Night, I am hoping, if not, then the following thursday. The only thing that MAY get in my way would be exams, but I think I can push that aside for awhile, as I finish it!

~ SP
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Good, it worked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Can my roster at least get added to the 1st page???
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Still working on SELGLA 5 matches done.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 am

OT: Thanks for giving me the 5 days as I know who I am going to release its just I got to just have him finish this one match and thne he will be done.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Sorry my show wasn't up last night guys. I haven't been well lately and yesterday was one of the worst days.

I am feeling a bit better today so I will finish writing the show then get it posted!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

PPV was good Karlo

Muhammad Hassan FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 pm

It was good, Karl.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 pm

ppv was awesome Karl
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Thanks guys! Showtime will be up by the end of the night!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

AWF has officially folded. The Roberts Brothers could not come up with the financial backing to support their company and have released all of their talent and voided their No-Compete clauses. Luke and Ace have also stated they are available for booking purposes.

OOC: Sorry Adam, but tbh, as great as I can see IFWS being, all the hardcore reforming is just, not my style. But I wish everybody the best in the IFWS and booking in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Ummm... Just wondering. Can I get first dibs on some of Mesa's guys?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

You posted first didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next