The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge

Go down 
+6
Sam
Jericho
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
Bleed Green
Karl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 am

Samuel's Choices:

Kofi Kingston - Wrestlemania Moment (Winning the match for his team)
Mark Henry - Wrestlemania Moment (Competing in a surprise Battle Royal for the United States Championship)
Michael McGillicutty - Wrestlemania Moment (Altercation with Wade Barrett, leading to an Intercontinental Championship Match)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 am

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
Samuel's Choices:

Kofi Kingston - Wrestlemania Moment (Winning the match for his team)
Mark Henry - Wrestlemania Moment (Competing in a surprise Battle Royal for the United States Championship)
Michael McGillicutty - Wrestlemania Moment (Altercation with Wade Barrett, leading to an Intercontinental Championship Match)

I'll go with Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 am

I would like placement
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 am

Shade's Choices:

JTG - Wrestlemania Moment (Steals the WWE Championship)
Kelly Kelly - Wrestlemania Moment (Attacks Lay-Cool after their match)
John Morrison - Wrestlemania Moment (Wins his match for his team. Later on in the night costs The Miz the WWE Championship)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 am

Shade's Choices:

JTG - Wrestlemania Moment (Steals the WWE Championship)
Kelly Kelly - Wrestlemania Moment (Attacks Lay-Cool after their match)
John Morrison - Wrestlemania Moment (Wins his match for his team. Later on in the night costs The Miz the WWE Championship)

I will take Jomo
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 pm

I will wait for one more person to sign up before I give the deadline for the Mania moments! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Arg, so many bad choices lol
I dunno, I'll chose after school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Jon's Choices:

The Miz - Wrestlemania Moment (Defeat John Cena and retain the WWE Championship)
Beth Phoenix - Wrestlemania Moment (Surprise title match against Eve)
Rey Mysterio - Wrestlemania Moment (Turn heel against Cody Rhodes)

Mikel's Choices:

Natalya - Wrestlemania Moment (Align herself with The Miz and help him win his match)
Yoshi Tatsu - Wrestlemania Moment (Attack Sheamus after a successful title defense)
CM Punk - Wrestlemania Moment (Defeat Randy Orton and injure him in the process)
Uhhh.. no. Hate all 3 and u know it, and its not WM, its supposed to be EXTREME RULES.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Jon's Choices:

The Miz - Wrestlemania Moment (Defeat John Cena and retain the WWE Championship)
Beth Phoenix - Wrestlemania Moment (Surprise title match against Eve)
Rey Mysterio - Wrestlemania Moment (Turn heel against Cody Rhodes)

Mikel's Choices:

Natalya - Wrestlemania Moment (Align herself with The Miz and help him win his match)
Yoshi Tatsu - Wrestlemania Moment (Attack Sheamus after a successful title defense)
CM Punk - Wrestlemania Moment (Defeat Randy Orton and injure him in the process)
Uhhh.. no. Hate all 3 and u know it, and its not WM, its supposed to be EXTREME RULES.
1. Its not just Extreme Rules, its the events leading to Extreme Rules, starting at 'Mania.

2. The choices are random. He isn't going to give you 2 random guys and Alberto Del Rio because you like him.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 am

Ah, I guess, I guess I'll go Santino
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 am

Im in ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 pm

@Jon, thanks.

@Jake, aight!

Nick's Choices:

Drew McIntyre - Wrestlemania Moment (Attack Edge after he retains the World Heavyweight Championship)
Primo - Wrestlemania Moment (Save Rey Mysterio from a beatdown from Cody Rhodes)
Curt Hawkins - Wrestlemania Moment (Along with Zack Ryder, attack Kofi Kingston backstage)
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 pm

@Jon, thanks.

@Jake, aight!

Nick's Choices:

Drew McIntyre - Wrestlemania Moment (Attack Edge after he retains the World Heavyweight Championship)
Primo - Wrestlemania Moment (Save Rey Mysterio from a beatdown from Cody Rhodes)
Curt Hawkins - Wrestlemania Moment (Along with Zack Ryder, attack Kofi Kingston backstage)

McIntyre plox.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 pm

The deadline for Wrestlemania will be Saturday 16th April! PM me it and when I have them all I will post them!

REMEMBER!!! You may be given a twist at any time!

PEOPLE CAN STILL SIGN UP UNTIL THE DEADLINE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 pm

I. Want. Another. Three. Choices. Please. Karl.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:06 pm

No, everyone got three choices and you are no exception!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Do you ever stop complaining?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Do you ever stop complaining?

^ ^ ^ this.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm in =)
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 pm

JD's Choices:

Brie Bella - Wrestlemania Moment (Help LayCool win their match)
Jimmy Uso - Wrestlemania Moment (Compete in a surprise Battle Royal to become #1 Contender to the United States Champion)
Kane - Wrestlemania Moment (Win the match for his team by pinning Justin Gabriel)
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm

JD's Choices:

Brie Bella - Wrestlemania Moment (Help LayCool win their match)
Jimmy Uso - Wrestlemania Moment (Compete in a surprise Battle Royal to become #1 Contender to the United States Champion)
Kane - Wrestlemania Moment (Win the match for his team by pinning Justin Gabriel)
I'll choose Kane.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Okay, I have only received three Wrestlemania Moments so far! The deadline is Saturday and those that don't get it in on time have until Sunday night. Whoever does not get it in by then is out!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Okay, I have only received three Wrestlemania Moments so far! The deadline is Saturday and those that don't get it in on time have until Sunday night. Whoever does not get it in by then is out!

Sorry man I have no time for this atm
Just got a **** load of stuff to do for school
I'll be down for one in the future tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Sorry man I have no time for this atm
Just got a **** load of stuff to do for school
I'll be down for one in the future tho Smile

No problem, thanks for letting me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge   Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be The Booker: Extreme Rules Challenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next