The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Granger? wrote:
Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -storms through the hallways pissed off that he lost this competition because of one little stupid poll. He worked his ass off in this competition and stupid John Marino got to win. Mack then heads and looks for Terror GM Randall Westbrooks or The Assistant GM Granger Engage-

TBC by one of the following authority figures above.

Lucky day since Randall and Granger are in the same room
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -finally arrives at the Terror Management office as he knocks on the door, waiting a response-

Granger Engage
Com...

Randall Westbrooks
Umm excuse me.. COME IN!
"The Natural" Mack Robinson

-walks in to the office, calmed down a little bit, and stands in front of them-

"Hey there. I think you know who I am. Incase you don't, I am 'The Natural' Mack Robinson. I held the Doom Championship in Season 4, twice.. But I got robbed by that joke John Marino. I made Fridays famous, and now they are going to be dull and boring while I come here to the real thing, Monday Night Terror, and have people start recording Terror on their DVRs and watch it for 6 days until another Terror episode comes along. They'll fast foward to my match, my promos, and only want to see me dominate this brand and become champion. Because, my ability... Is just Natural. So, I'd like to tell you guys up front. I am talent. These other jokes are literally jokes. They shouldn't even have a contract in ECCW. I know tomorrow is Monday. I was wanting to know who my Monday Night Terror debut was going to be against."

Randall Westbrooks
Your debut match will be against Dominic Johnson.. the stipulation will be a ladder match... the prize you may ask? A shot at Daniel Evans!

-hears his opponett's going to be Dominic, as he remembers he was going to build a faction with him. Mack smirks-

"Alright. Fine by me. And trust me, you're looking at the new face of Terror. Bank on it. Why? Because my ability.... Is just.. Natural!"

-Mack then walks out of the office door and walks down the hall looking for Dominic Johnson-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -storms through the hallways pissed off that he lost this competition because of one little stupid poll. He worked his ass off in this competition and stupid John Marino got to win. Mack then heads and looks for Terror GM Randall Westbrooks or The Assistant GM Granger Engage-

TBC by one of the following authority figures above.

Lucky day since Randall and Granger are in the same room
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -finally arrives at the Terror Management office as he knocks on the door, waiting a response-

Granger Engage
Com...

Randall Westbrooks
Umm excuse me.. COME IN!

-walks in to the office, calmed down a little bit, and stands in front of them-

"Hey there. I think you know who I am. Incase you don't, I am 'The Natural' Mack Robinson. I held the Doom Championship in Season 4, twice.. But I got robbed by that joke John Marino. I made Fridays famous, and now they are going to be dull and boring while I come here to the real thing, Monday Night Terror, and have people start recording Terror on their DVRs and watch it for 6 days until another Terror episode comes along. They'll fast foward to my match, my promos, and only want to see me dominate this brand and become champion. Because, my ability... Is just Natural. So, I'd like to tell you guys up front. I am talent. These other jokes are literally jokes. They shouldn't even have a contract in ECCW. I know tomorrow is Monday. I was wanting to know who my Monday Night Terror debut was going to be against."

Randall Westbrooks
Your debut match will be against Dominic Johnson.. the stipulation will be a ladder match... the prize you may ask? A shot at Daniel Evans!

-hears his opponett's going to be Dominic, as he remembers he was going to build a faction with him. Mack smirks-

"Alright. Fine by me. And trust me, you're looking at the new face of Terror. Bank on it. Why? Because my ability.... Is just.. Natural!"

-Mack then walks out of the office door and walks down the hall looking for Dominic Johnson-

[Up the halls is Dominic Johnson leaning against the wall in a pair of green shoes, shades, and hoody.. he is with Keith Golden and Jacob Smith in their suits and he lets out this loud squeaky "AH HA!"]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

-sees Dominic and walks up to him with a grin-

"Hey there Doom buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm

"Hey there Doom buddy."

[Dominic gets up off the wall and nods his head to Keith saying that Mack is chill. He then smirks and claps his hand with a smile.]

Dominic Johnson

Whats the deal homie? I thought you were gonna win that shit but hey what can you say when that Marino kid was on his knees.. disgusting riiight! But yeah what you want bro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Granger? wrote:

"Hey there Doom buddy."

[Dominic gets up off the wall and nods his head to Keith saying that Mack is chill. He then smirks and claps his hand with a smile.]

Dominic Johnson

Whats the deal homie? I thought you were gonna win that shit but hey what can you say when that Marino kid was on his knees.. disgusting riiight! But yeah what you want bro?

"I got some information from the Terror team of Randall and Engage about our debuts in ECCW."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Granger? wrote:

"Hey there Doom buddy."

Dominic Johnson

"I got some information from the Terror team of Randall and Engage about our debuts in ECCW."

Dominic Johnson

Well... out with it?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:07 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 DSC00507-12

''The Empire'' Jimmy Myers arrives getting ready for his debut tomorrow night

---

Ali Fernando is still nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 DSC00507-12

''The Empire'' Jimmy Myers arrives getting ready for his debut tomorrow night

---

Ali Fernando is still nowhere to be seen.
OT: Myers debuted last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

"Hey there Doom buddy."

Dominic Johnson

Dominic Johnson

Well... out with it?

"You and me. In a ladder match. Winner is #1 contender for Daniel Evans' belt. That's what I got to talk to you about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

"Hey there Doom buddy."

Dominic Johnson

Dominic Johnson

Well... out with it?

"You and me. In a ladder match. Winner is #1 contender for Daniel Evans' belt. That's what I got to talk to you about."

Dominic Johnson

Ightt.. I am listening so tell me your plans before I get to bored.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm

John America arrives as fireworks follow him
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:02 pm

(Kevin Evans will cut a promo later.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:57 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 Superm10
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 KG
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 Ban-15

[These 3 men arrive together and sit back stage with a smirk on their faces... Dominic Johnson holds his Hardcore title.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 54121906

[Sits backstage with a blank expression and stares at his bloody wrist]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:39 am

Dimitri Salvonosky is in the hallway

Ryan Andrews is in the gym

Santiago Del Rosario is in his locker room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:31 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 Terror-1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE ONE: From DOOM to Terror
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

========================================================

DARK MATCH
AMY DEF TINA STARR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Johnson is seen in his locker room having a discussion with his stable members and business partners, Keith Golden and Jacob Smith as suddenly his challenger for tonight and so-called friend, Mack Robinson comes from the corner and enters the locker room while closing the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Number One
Venom vs Surge

-The Match goes back and forth for a good while but then as Surge begins to take control Venom connects with a clothesline taking down Surge.. Venom sorta taunts as he circles his prey laying before him.. the unstoppable Surge slowly raises to his feet as.. CHOKESLAM! Venom covers Surge for the 3 count. As Venoms theme music plays out walks Casey Anomaly with his briefcase and smiles at Venom before walking off

WINNER:
Venom

Casey Anomaly
Ahh Angel... I just remembered that you do work here.. I am sorry to burst your debut day bubble with the news but I got a memo from Mr. Westbrooks that tonight it will be Casey Anomaly vs Angel.. so sorry but your first match will be your first loss.

Angel
Think whatever you want to think because there is nothing or nobody going to stop my starting light. I am going to the top Casey maybe when you cash in that briefcase.. it will be me beating you.

[Casey Anomaly just smirks with a snicker and walks off away from Angel who continues training in the gym for his upcoming match with Casey]

Match Number Two
Pure Championship Match
Daniel Evans vs Jimmy Myers

- Daniel Evans pretty much dominates through most of the match against a challenger that most thought would dominate Evans. Daniel gets a snap DDT on Jimmy and goes for the pin.. 1...2.. Jimmy kicks out as Daniel looks confused.. Mack Robinson sits at ringside watching.. Daniel points at him and then he runs in and hits a impact DDT as Jimmy goes out cold.. Daniel smiles and Mack just smirks as Daniel pins him. 1...2...3

WINNER AND STILL PURE CHAMPION:
Daniel Evans

After the match, Daniel leaves as Mack stands in the ring ready to cut a promo right before his match. He talks about how John Marino screwed him over and he was meant to win DOOM and how he is going to beat Daniel Evans and Dominic Johnson as Dominic's music cuts him off and Dominic enters with Golden and Smith

Match Number Three
Ladder Match for Number One Contendership [Pure Championship]
Dominic "Superman" Johnson vs Mack Robinson

- The match is pretty even for the most part.. As Mack Robinson started to get the upper hand and even almost getting the contract the two friends, Golden and Smith, help out there friend by pushing off Mack. The referee gets mad and sens the two to the back and Dominic is now on his own.. Dominic and Mack go back and forth as Dominic hits a big boot and scurries up the ladder. Mack hurries as fast as he can pushing Dominic and the ladder down.. Dominic hits his head hard as Mack climbs and retrieves the contract.

WINNER: Mack Robinson

-Mack celebrates in the ring as Dominic comes from behind and hits him with a lead pipe. The other two members return and they beat down Mack and even Daniel Evans who tried to help. Dominic takes the microphone and announces that the name of the stable is "Better Than Kryptonite" or "BNK" and then they leave.

Backstage you see John Marino and Jake Lyndon holding their respected World titles. John knows when he is losing his but could this be almost time for Jake to lose his. They walk into the locker room when they see the cameras. Also Gold Streets is seen being pulled away from the tag team champions in what seemed to be a sudden backstage brawl.

Match Number Four
Debut Match
Casey Anomaly vs Angel

- The rookie to Terror, Angel is very impressive in his first match since making his return. The action is fairly even for most of the match and Angel even took control on multiple occasions. Casey Anomaly finally regains full control after a huge overcastle. Casey taunts and the crowd gets pumped. Casey signals for his finisher as he stalks Angel. Both men are up and Casey prepares for attack! BIG BOOT! Venom out of nowhere lays out Angel and stares Casey who looks confused until he hears the bell and the decision.

WINNER BY DQ: Angel

- Angel lays out cold as Venom leaves the ring with Casey angry and staring him down. Venom points at Casey's briefcase and says mine.

Backstage, Azazel and Keith Golden and his crew meet face to face and they stare each other down. Keith smirks as Dominic and Jacob just stare at the former Terror World Champion. Azazel snickers and walks on out in front of them. At this time, Mack Robinson runs out of nowhere and attacks Dominic and takes off with his Hardcore title before the 3 could assault him.

Main Event
Tag Team Match [DOOM & Champion vs DOOM & Challenger]
John Marino & Jake Lyndon [c] vs Keith Golden & Azazel

- The match is fast passed and Keith Golden is intent on showing Jake that he is better and showing John why he won the first season. Azazel and Keith work perfectly as a team due to their size. Jake gets the tag and he goes after Keith. After a few minutes of equal fighting, Keith goes down and reaches for Azazel. Jake Lyndon nails him with his finisher as Jacob runs in and tackles Jake.. the ref goes to ring the bell but instead just bans Jacob from ringside. Keith finally gets the tag to Azazel. Jake and Azazel go at it. Out of nowhere Azazel nails him with his finisher.. 1...2...3

WINNERS: Keith Golden & Azazel

- As the match goes off, the theme music of Randall Westbrooks hits and he comes out with a suit on and stares at Azazel and raises the microphone to his mouth.

Randall Westbrooks
You know I speak for many when I say that Jake Lyndon vs Azazel is getting so so so so very boring to watch.. so I have two new stipulations for the title match at Hells Unleashed. One, Azazel.. if you fail to win you are not allowed to face Jake Lyndon for the Terror World Championship and Two, it will be fought inside a Hell In A Cell! Food Day...

- Randall leaves as Azazel laughs yet angry as Jake looks scared seeing the monster in front of him as the show comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:48 am

Dimitri Salvonosky is looking for Randall Westbrooks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:06 am

Shade wrote:

Is in his office
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:12 am

Ricky Lackett is in his locker room, fist pumping to music to get himself all revved up for the start of Doom 5 on Friday Night
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:35 am

Granger? wrote:
Shade wrote:

Is in his office

Dimitri bacngs hard on the door before walking in.

Dimitri(in his thick Serbian accent): Randall Westbrooks yes?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:28 am

Jimmy Myers requests a brand switch from Terror to Crush as he does not like the new management. If this offer is denied, he kindly asks to have his release from ECCW.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:42 am

Samuel wrote:
Ricky Lackett is in his locker room, fist pumping to music to get himself all revved up for the start of Doom 5 on Friday Night

OT: Why the hell not?

The Doom Season 4 Winner - Ali Fernando sits backstage as he holds both his Legends Championship & his MITB Briefcase.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:45 am

A huge display of fireworks starts going off. A firework display of the American flag appears above the titantron and slowly comes down to be behind John America as he enters through the curtain in his skin tight "Baghdad ass up" shirt, he also has dark blue denim jeans on and black cowboy boots, with his full on beard and he has an American flag in his right hand and waves it around to a huge roar from the crowd. The realest American there is has made his impact already and is about to be heard once more as he starts his way down the ramp and into the ring the crowd shows it's pivetal excellance and domination by chanting "USA USA USA"

John America: Hello my fellow Americans

The crowd roars once more. John America signs begin popping up everywhere.

John America: As many of you are already aware the new season of Doom takes place this coming week. I've been penciled in as the odds on favorite. The main thing behing my backing is that we have at least one beaner and ALSO that I have shear power over all. PLUS I'm former Army Special Forces which means that no man in this entire company can lay a finger on me before I snap their jugular like a twig. My career is being built like a mountain of extraurdenary legos. Mister Taco Bell boy that challenged me to a match this week and I quickly accepted because I have no problem getting the three count just like your counry has no problem being a third world country. I will show you the taste of salty American balls and you will get used to the taste "homez" and tell all your little homies about it when your dealing them their weekly drugs "esse".

The crowd follows his very rascist portrale of the Mexican superstar with honor and continue chearing the American hero

John America: I see those fellow American's that oppose me in the fight for the Doom 5 crown as the evil Americans like those members of Westboro Baptist Church that protest military funerals and don't read the Bible like they say they do. Those silly American's do not have the Constitution memorized like I do

"USA" Chants echo through the awesome arena that is filled with adoring American's that love John America and his large amount's of patriotism

John America:No America knows every president in order like I do either. Care for a demonstration? Exactly you do want to hear my awesomeness and patriotism. 1.George Washington, 1789-1797
2.John Adams, 1797-1801
3.Thomas Jefferson, 1801-1809
4.James Madison, 1809-1817
5.James Monroe, 1817-1825
6.John Quincy Adams, 1825-1829
7.Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837
8.Martin Van Buren, 1837-1841
9.William Henry Harrison, 1841
10.John Tyler, 1841-1845
11.James Knox Polk, 1845-1849
12.Zachary Taylor, 1849-1850
13.Millard Fillmore, 1850-1853
14.Franklin Pierce, 1853-1857
15.James Buchanan, 1857-1861
16.Abraham Lincoln, 1861-1865
17.Andrew Johnson, 1865-1869
18.Ulysses Simpson Grant, 1869-1877
19.Rutherford Birchard Hayes, 1877-1881
20.James Abram Garfield, 1881
21.Chester Alan Arthur, 1881-1885
22.Grover Cleveland, 1885-1889
23.Benjamin Harrison, 1889-1893
24.Grover Cleveland, 1893-1897
25.William McKinley, 1897-1901
26.Theodore Roosevelt, 1901-1909
27.William Howard Taft, 1909-1913
28.Woodrow Wilson, 1913-1921
29.Warren Gamaliel Harding, 1921-1923
30.Calvin Coolidge, 1923-1929
31.Herbert Clark Hoover, 1929-1933
32.Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 1933-1945
33.Harry S. Truman, 1945-1953
34.Dwight David Eisenhower, 1953-1961
35.John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 1961-1963
36.Lyndon Baines Johnson, 1963-1969
37.Richard Milhous Nixon, 1969-1974
38.Gerald Rudolph Ford, 1974-1977
39.James Earl Carter, Jr., 1977-1981
40.Ronald Wilson Reagan, 1981-1989
41.George Herbert Walker Bush, 1989-1993
42.William Jefferson Clinton, 1993-2001
43.George Walker Bush, 2001-2009
44.Barack Hussein Obama, 2009- 2012
And I can predict the future. Our 45th president is
Mitt Romney 2012-2020

Mixed reaction to this because obviously there are a few Obama supporters in the crowd, that doesn't sit well with John America who points to the video board

He gets some boos again, the democrats have huge lungs apparently. Wonder why.

John America: Truth hurts eh assholes? Who controls the House? DUHHHHHH WINNNER REPUBLICANS. SUCK MAI BALLS IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME. I am not a crook. I fuckin killed Osama
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Azazel arrives smirking after his victory last night on Terror.

The Crush World Champion John Leopold arrives along with his assistant Kevin Silver.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Shade wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Shade wrote:

Is in his office

Dimitri bacngs hard on the door before walking in.

Dimitri(in his thick Serbian accent): Randall Westbrooks yes?

Randall Westbrooks
Umm I think you said my name so yes its me.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:47 pm

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch struts around the arena, happy about getting rid of Styles.

Mikey Wreckingball is in the gym, preparing for DOOM.

OOC: Martin Prescott has requested his release.
Also, any CT spots going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next