The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Australian Elite Wrestling

Go down 
+8
Sam
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
#Animal
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Jericho
Styles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks Dan

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 Ban7-7

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 Ban9-1

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 Ban10-1

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 Ban11
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Australian Elite Wrestling 19/4/11

"Who is going to Night of Extreme?"

(The camera turns on, and we can see people walking into the pub. Many are sitting at the bar drinking beer and chatting away. Families are sitting down eating their tea. We turn to the ring and we see Jim in the ring with a mike)

"Good Evening everyone. I would like to welcome you back to another AEW show. Tonight we have many matches planned. We have the semi finals of the world title chase, we have our tag team champions in action, we got a match to find out who will fight our AEW Elite Champion at Night Of Extreme. We also have our AEW Elite Champion in action in a tag team match, We also have Rocky Romero in action in the same match. I hope everyone enjoys tonight! Thank you!!"

(Jim leaves the ring)

Match One

Raven V Puma

Closing Moments

Raven DDT's Puma, goes for a quick cover but Puma rolls him up. Only gets 2. Both Raven and Puma get up. Raven kicks Puma in the gut and goes for Even Flow DDT, but Puma spins out and goes for cloth line but Raven ducks under and kicks Puma again and nails Even Flow DDT!!! Cover 1....2.....3!!!

Winner; Raven, 10 mins and 2 secs

>><<Raven just sits there with a serious look on his face, he stands up and he racks his hair back before motioning he wants a title around his waist in the near future>><<

Match Two

TNT (c) V El Generico

Closing Moments

El boots TNT in the face before coving but only getting a 1 count. El then picks up TNT and starts punching him the face before smashing his foot into TNT face. TNT is reeling from that kick. El then whips TNT into the corner and nails Olé Kick!! El then picks up the limp TNT and places him on the second turnbucklet. El lifts him up and nails Brainbustaaaaahhhhh!!!!! TNT is not moving. El covers 1...2....3!!

Winner; El Generico, 15 mins and 2 secs

>><<Jack Evans slides into the ring and goes over to TNT and checks on him. He still not moving. Evans starts yelling for help. Ambos come out from the back, the crowd is silent. The ambos rush into the ring and start working on TNT. Jack looks over worried. After a few mintues the Ambos get him onto the streacher, and start leaving the ring. Evans helps them get him out of the ring. Evans watches them leave the pub. Evans has both tag titles in hand. Evans leaves to the back to get ready for his match>><<

Match Three

Teddy Hart V Jack Evans (c)

Jack is up top he lauches into the 630 splash but Hart rolls away. Jack crashes and burns! Teddy covers 1...2 kickout!! Teddy grins a bit and starts nailing elbows into the side of Jack's head. Teddy finally stops and boots Jack in the gut. Jack gasps in pain. Teddy picks up Jack and lifts him onto his shoulders. Teddy looks like he is going for a flapjack but Jack rolls off. Jack then nails a jumping round house kick to the back of Harts head. Evans then drags Teddy to the corner and Jack goes up top. He lauches into the 630 senton and hits it!! Jack covers 1...2...3!!!

Winner; Jack Evans, 16 mins and 5 secs

>><<Jack Evans stands up and asks for a mike>><<

Jack Evans:

"Teddy, I know you and El had planned to injury my parnter so you could get the tag titles off us. But your plan just failed, sure you injuryed TNT, but I am still here, I am fighting fit. Night of Extreme, you and El will get your shot at me. And guess what, I may just find a brand new tag team parnter before Night Of Extreme, just you wait and see Teddy!"

>>Teddy just stares at Jack as leaves. Teddy is smirks a bit before leaving>><<

Match Four (Whoever wins this match will fight Powerhouse Theo at Night Of Extreme, two losers of the match will fight each other next week for a chance to face the winner of the title match at Night of Extreme on the show after Night of Extreme)

Massive Q V Jay Law V Chris Cooke

Closing Moments

Jay Law and Cooke are ganging up on Q. They have him the corner and are nailing him punches and kicks. Just as they think they have him Q throws them both back with great force. Q storms towards them. Both of them back up big time as this anger giant storms towards them. He headsbuts Cooke and cloth lines Law. Q taunts before picking up Cooke and powerboming him!! He turns to Law and kicks him the gut and powerbombs him onto Cooke!! Cover both of them 1...2...3!!!

Winner; Massive Q 16 mins and 2 secs

>><<Powerhouse Theo comes out from the back grinning. He has his title lifted high in the air. He grins and mouths "You wanted me you have got me, we will fight at Night of Extreme!" Q stands there, looking dead serious before pointing at Theo thne motioning for his title>><<

Match Four

Powerhouse Theo (c) & Space Boy V Adam Cole & ???

Closing Moments

Cole big boots Space Boy and nails a leg drop before covering and only gets a 2 count. Cole then drags him over to his corner and goes to tag Rocky, but Rocky just grins at him and slaps him across the face before getting in the ring. He nods at Boy before nailing a round house kick to Cole's temple!! Cole falls down. Space Boy goes up top, frog splash!! 1...2....3!!!!

Winner's; Powerhouse Theo (c) & Space Boy

>><<Rocky Romero joins Theo and Boy in the ring and hoists Boy onto their shoulders, as they move about in the ring Jim comes out with mike in hand>><<

Jim:

"Alright boys, you have made your point, now it is time to make mind. Next week Rocky will be teaming with Boy to take on Cole and Nathan Jones!! Then at Night of Extreme Cole will be taking on Boy in Chairs match. Rocky you will be specail ref for the match, but you must call it down the middle or else!"

>><<Jim leaves><<

Main Event

Triple Threat Ladder Match (The two winners of this match will fight at Night of Extreme for the AEW Pub Championship. The loser will fight Jerry Lynn for a chance to fight the winner of the title match at Night of Extreme on the very next show.)

Scotty Club V Eddie Edwards V Roderick Strong

Closing Moments

Scotty and Strong are trading punches on top of the ladder. Eddie is on the top turn bucklet, he jumps off, drop kick to the ladder!! Scotty and Strong crash and burn. Eddie looks around, he sees both men are down. Eddie stands up and picks up the ladder he places it under the cases. he climbs the ladder and pulls down one case! Eddie lifts up the case before getting down and leaving the ring. Scotty and Strong are now on their knees. Both are in pain from their fall. Scotty is now on his feet. He walks over to the ladder and starts climbing. Strong is now up and starts climbing also. Scotty is now at the top he has one hand on the case as Strong reaches him. Strong lands a right, which makes Scotty let go of the case. Scotty then fires back with a left. They start exchanging until, Strong gets the upper hand with a strong right! Strong the pushes Scotty back which makes him fall off the ladder! Strong pulls down the case!!

Winners; Eddie Edwards and Roderick Strong 24 mins and 2 secs

>><<Strong is still on the top of the ladder, he is grinning, and yelling "I am gonig to Night Of Extreme!" Club is sitting on the floor really bitter about the lost. He has his head in his hands. Strong then gets off the ladder. Eddie is now in the ring. He looks straight at Strong and a massive stare down. The crowd is cheering and clapping for them. Eddie puts out his hand and Strong shakes it before lifting his arm up. The crowd cheers again. Jim once again comes out>><<

Jim:

"Well boys, you are now heading to Night of Extreme to fight for the AEW Pub Championship, this is your chance to lead this show to greener places. But first you must be tested. So next week, we will start a a small tounry. In this matches, you must be able to go the distance in a normal match then not tap out in a submission match, then thre last match will be a extreme match which I will decided and it will take place at the PPV. So boys, be ready, because lives just became hell! Also Club you will be taking on Jerry Lynn next week."

>><<Jim leaves so do the wrestlers. The crowd starts leaving the pub, many of the people are talking about nexts weeks show, they sound very pumped about it. Many have smiles on their faces as they leave. The camera shuts off>><<
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:55 am

Nice show, but about the same quality of the last show. Still need to work on your promos, but match work is solid. 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:24 am

Jerishows wrote:
Nice show, but about the same quality of the last show. Still need to work on your promos, but match work is solid. 6.5/10

Next weeks show will have better promos. Yea you gonna have to understand that small shows can not go all out in shows, that is why I am saving the all out for the PPV, as the main event will be written all out
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 am

AEW has signed Nathan Jones and Rocky Romero to contracts.

AEW will be putting up the next card soon
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Update on TNT health after taking a brainbustahhhhhhh on AEW show.

TNT will not be fighting at Night of Extreme, as he neck is still very sore and TNT has massive headaches at the moment. More updates to come.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:39 am

Good show need to improve spelling in some cases and just work on overall promos other then that is good man 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 am

Shade wrote:
Good show need to improve spelling in some cases and just work on overall promos other then that is good man 7.5/10

I know, I miss spelled in some places, and I did not edit it lol and yea promos will be better
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 am

Match One

XXL V Grizzly Redwood V Puma

Match Two

Nathan Jones V Raven

Match Three

Teddy Hart w/El Generico V Jack Evans

Match Four

Scotty Club V Jerry Lynn

Main Event

Eddie Edwards V Roderick Strong
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:23 am

Match One

Match Two

Nathan Jones V Raven

Match Three

Match Four

Scotty Club V Jerry Lynn

Main Event

winners be bolded
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Match One

Match Two

Nathan Jones V Raven

Match Three

Match Four

Scotty Club V Jerry Lynn

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 am

Show will be up tonight people. Keep your thoughs rolling in. because it will help me make better shows.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 am

Change of plans tomarro night.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Well, I will have a lot more time now since Jake's thread died. Yea, show will done tonight sorry about the hold up. Mesa if you read this can check your inbox or something please.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

Match One

Match Two

Nathan Jones V Raven

Match Three

Match Four

Scotty Club V Jerry Lynn

Main Event

Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:00 am

A MESSAGE FROM JOHN

Speaking to John on Facebook he has asked me to make the following statement

The show will be up sometime during the week because John can not get in his laptop tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Show tonight peeps I hope..
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:48 am

Show tomarro..... sorry dudes
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:21 pm

I would like peoples honest opinions.

Are you liking, how this show is going?

Do you think I am running it right?

Do you think I am booking these wrestlers in the right way?

Would you like to see me change anything on the show or the way i am booking?

What stars would you like seeing on the show in the future, names would be good here.

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:14 pm

AEW Daily Polls

Who do you think will win the AEW World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Extreme?

Eddie Edwards []
Roderick Strong []

Who do you think will be Jack Evans new partner for the title match at Night of Extreme

Nathan Jones []
Teddy Hart []
Rocky Romero []
Raven []

Are you going to watch/read Night of Extreme?

Yes []

No []

Which title match are you most excited about seeing at Night of Extreme?

AEW Pub Heavyweight Championship Match []
AEW Pub Tag Team Championship Match []
AEW Elite Championship Match []

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:14 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
I would like peoples honest opinions.

Are you liking, how this show is going?
yes

Do you think I am running it right?
yes

Do you think I am booking these wrestlers in the right way?
yes

Would you like to see me change anything on the show or the way i am booking?
no
What stars would you like seeing on the show in the future, names would be good here
1. Sterling James Keenan
2. Kaval
3. Rockstar Spud

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:34 am

Thanks Dan. I will do some looking up of those names before I do anything. I know Kaval but the other will be looked up.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:36 am

Chatbox lovely
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:38 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox lovely

Eh, Tonight Jakey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next