The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
Viper
fuck
LegendOfCasey
Styles
SuperByNature
Goblin
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ace
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Harold
Bleed Green
Mesa
Jericho
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Mitch wrote:
★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Lara James - *Walking around backstage, happy to be back here in CWW with her friends and how Thorn showed Brock, who not to mess with*

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 MichelleRodriguez3

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Thorn_10

*Thorn approaches Lara*

Thorn: "You OK after all that?"

Lara - *Nods and smiles at him* "Yeah man! No biggie! I was expecting something like that to happen! And what, he could have kicked my ****, sure he could have, he is a beast, but what would that get him? Beating up a chica?" *She shrugs* "I would have fought my damndest against him, i mean, im not one to back down from a fight.... but i'm glad you were there all the same man, to have my back!" *She nods appreciatevly at him*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Omega arrives, smiling about his W-L record. He walks around the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Angel Rodriguez arrives, Acceleration title around his shoulders, as it has been for the last 6 months, exception being one dissapointing month where he was cheated out of it.

Kevin Irvine Hold it tight, because it won't be yours much longer.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Mitch wrote:
Lara James - *Walking around backstage, happy to be back here in CWW with her friends and how Thorn showed Brock, who not to mess with*

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 MichelleRodriguez3

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Thorn_10

*Thorn approaches Lara*

Thorn: "You OK after all that?"

Lara - *Nods and smiles at him* "Yeah man! No biggie! I was expecting something like that to happen! And what, he could have kicked my ****, sure he could have, he is a beast, but what would that get him? Beating up a chica?" *She shrugs* "I would have fought my damndest against him, i mean, im not one to back down from a fight.... but i'm glad you were there all the same man, to have my back!" *She nods appreciatevly at him*

*Thorn nods*

Thorn: "I will always have your back, no matter the situation. Even if it means being left in a pool of my own blood, the last thing I want is to see you hurt & I am sure Demon would feel the same way, as he is strictly against that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 pm

[CWW Vixens Champion Michelle Adams arrives to thee arena with here title belt and goes looking for her Lest We Forget opponent, Lara James]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:20 pm

John Morton goes looking for a referee
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 pm

*Referee Tim White is seen sitting in catering*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Mitch wrote:

John Morton - Hey Tim! Come with me?

[The two men leave and head to Craig Owens (Is it still Craig Owens?) Locker room. Morton knocks on his door and as he opens Morton nails a swift kick in the ribs before lifting him into a suplex position and dropping him onto his head in a DDT. Morton then places Owens in the Snap Latch]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:

[The two men leave and head to Craig Owens (Is it still Craig Owens?) Locker room. Morton knocks on his door and as he opens Morton nails a swift kick in the ribs before lifting him into a suplex position and dropping him onto his head in a DDT. Morton then places Owens in the Snap Latch]

Off: Its Kevin Evans. My bad, forgot to change that part (not the first time it has happened either)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Mitch wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Off: Its Kevin Evans. My bad, forgot to change that part (not the first time it has happened either)

OOC - It's cool lol
Let's just pretend it says Evans lol Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:

OOC - It's cool lol

Tim: "Kevin, do you wanna tap?"

*Evans taps out & Morton releases the hold*

Tim: "John Morton is now the Hardcore Champion."

*Tim hands John the title*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

*Dustin Shore comes out to the ring, looking a bit solemn, not really posing for the fans as he looks like he's a man with something important to say. He rolls into the ring, and for a second, looks around the crowd and listens to the boos, smiling. He then grabs a microphone from ringside.*

Dustin: The last time I was in front of you guys, I was claiming I would become the next CWW World Champion. Well, imagine how much things change in a week. You see, I've been here for more than a year, working hard through the last year to be one of the top competitors in this company. However, I am so much more than a competitor in this ring, and things beyond my professional career have become complicated. That is why I have come out here, to request my release from CWW.

*The crowd gasps and then begins to boo slightly.*

Dustin: As much as it disheartens me, it is a choice I've mulled over for the last week, and it was the final decision I came to. I want you to know that, as I came to this ring every night and gave my 100%, that it was for the fans. The cheers, the boos, the reaction from thousands of people...I'll be damn lucky if I ever get a rush like that again. Competing in CWW has truly been the trip of a lifetime, but I have to close this chapter in my life. I want to thank the people who made my career here. Particularly, Zane Walker and Hardcore Demon, who helped me to become the competitor I am today. These guys are like my brothers, and I owe them so much. All of them, amazing competitors. I'd like to thank Zane especially, for helping me negotiate a deal to get me in here. Most of all, I'd like to thank the CWW fans, without whom I would not be doing what I do. You have all made this an experience I will never forget, and I will never forget my fans. Because you people are the reason we do what we do.

*The crowd cheers as Dustin licks his lips and looks around at the crowd, finally smiling.*

Dustin: Well, this is where I close it down, guys. Know that I love you, and know that I left everything in the ring for you guys. Soon ends the CWW career of Dustin Shore...heh...take care.

*The crowd goes wild as Dustin drops the microphone and his music starts playing. A few of them get to their feet as Dustin walks up the ramp. He turns around at the top, and as they all cheer he seems on the verge of tears before posing for the fans. He then heads backstage.*

Off: Well, this is me parting ways with the Universe. It's been fun, guys.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Mitch wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:

OOC - It's cool lol

Tim: "Kevin, do you wanna tap?"

*Evans taps out & Morton releases the hold*

Tim: "John Morton is now the Hardcore Champion."

*Tim hands John the title*

[Morton shakes Tim's hand before heading to the security of the J.T. Lyndon's School of Wrestling locker room]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*Dustin Shore comes out to the ring, looking a bit solemn, not really posing for the fans as he looks like he's a man with something important to say. He rolls into the ring, and for a second, looks around the crowd and listens to the boos, smiling. He then grabs a microphone from ringside.*

Dustin: The last time I was in front of you guys, I was claiming I would become the next CWW World Champion. Well, imagine how much things change in a week. You see, I've been here for more than a year, working hard through the last year to be one of the top competitors in this company. However, I am so much more than a competitor in this ring, and things beyond my professional career have become complicated. That is why I have come out here, to request my release from CWW.

*The crowd gasps and then begins to boo slightly.*

Dustin: As much as it disheartens me, it is a choice I've mulled over for the last week, and it was the final decision I came to. I want you to know that, as I came to this ring every night and gave my 100%, that it was for the fans. The cheers, the boos, the reaction from thousands of people...I'll be damn lucky if I ever get a rush like that again. Competing in CWW has truly been the trip of a lifetime, but I have to close this chapter in my life. I want to thank the people who made my career here. Particularly, Zane Walker and Hardcore Demon, who helped me to become the competitor I am today. These guys are like my brothers, and I owe them so much. All of them, amazing competitors. I'd like to thank Zane especially, for helping me negotiate a deal to get me in here. Most of all, I'd like to thank the CWW fans, without whom I would not be doing what I do. You have all made this an experience I will never forget, and I will never forget my fans. Because you people are the reason we do what we do.

*The crowd cheers as Dustin licks his lips and looks around at the crowd, finally smiling.*

Dustin: Well, this is where I close it down, guys. Know that I love you, and know that I left everything in the ring for you guys. Soon ends the CWW career of Dustin Shore...heh...take care.

*The crowd goes wild as Dustin drops the microphone and his music starts playing. A few of them get to their feet as Dustin walks up the ramp. He turns around at the top, and as they all cheer he seems on the verge of tears before posing for the fans. He then heads backstage.*

Off: Well, this is me parting ways with the Universe. It's been fun, guys.
OOC: Catch ya later Dustin! Hope to see you return one day.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:41 pm

OOC: Catch you later, Dustin.

And on a side not, Hazza, wanna RP? Figure we should build up Surge vs Matt...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Sad
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Surge should call out Xtreme.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am

Hazza wrote:
Surge should call out Xtreme.

Haven't promo'd in a while, so sure. Gonna do it now...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 am

Jackson James is in the hall drinking coffee

Dan Maskell arrives

Craig Owens is in the gym

TST are in their locker room

Santiago Del Rosario is preparing to cut his first promo today
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 am

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Accele10

Acceleration Results (4/8/2011):

- Omega defeated Say It Out Slaying at 4:34 via pinfall after hitting Slayer with a 100% Bomb on top of Metallico & pinning both of them.
- Harry Jones defeated Tiger Boy at 10:24 via pinfall after an Omega Twist.
Promo: Angel Rodriguez was interviewed about not having an opponent tonight. Angel just laughed it off, saying that he will get through the night with ease.
- Craig Owens defeated Kevin Irvine at 17:34 via pinfall after hitting the Texan Funeral following an Angel Rodriguez distraction.
- Josh Polson & Sammy Steel defeated Mack Robinson & Surge at 11:34 via pinfall by Josh on Surge after hitting the Last Rights following a Matt Xtreme interference behind the referee's back.
Promo: Shane McMahon promises that Angel will have an opponent tonight for the Acceleration Championship.
- Sean Jackson defeated Angel Rodriguez at 14:54 via disqualification after Angel hit Sean across the skull with the title belt out of frustration when Sean managed to kick out of the El Nino Planter. After the match, Kevin Irvine ran out & hit Angel with The Irvine Drop to close the show.

Off: Apologies about it being late.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:27 am

Josh Matthews: My guest at this time, the Acceleration champion, Angel Rodriguez. Angel...

Rodriguez grabs the mic off Matthews and shoves the announcer away, before staring at the camera and delivering a well prepared speech.

Angel: Coming from Mexico City, the greatest wrestling city in the world, wrestling in America is simply too easy. I hold the Acceleration championship around my waist, having not come close to losing it in my current reign. Now at Lest We Forget, I meet the legend that is Kevin Irvine, and although he is now a Hall of Famer, on Acceleration, he had the perfect opportunity to show me his talent, only to lose his match with Craig Owens. I wasn't impressed. If I have to step in the ring with you, with nothing on the line but pride, I want to know that I'll get something for my efforts. I want to know that I'm stepping in the ring with a true legend, not a washed-up relic from days gone by. Now, I have been told that despite your poor performances, you are still the favourite to win our match. Just because you're a Hall of Famer doesn't mean that you can beat me. All it takes is one El Nino Planter, and you my friend, are history. See you on Sunday. Bring your A-Game.

Rodriguez drops the mic and leaves as the camera shoots off to other action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 am

"The Natural" Mack Robinson is in the practice ring fighting 3 jobbers and dominating them all as he is pissed off about being screwed over a tag team win with a future legend in Surge, and he prepares for his Unsanctioned Championship match at the PPV against Josh Polson
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 am

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Brock_10

*CWW Cage Champion Brock is seen training in the gym for his Falls Count Anywhere Tag Team Match on War this Monday & his Cage Championship title defense against Thorn at Lest We Forget*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 am

OT: Wheew.. I am literally sorry for being in-active, I must've forgot about this fed but I have my reasons.. Razz

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 DSC00506-53

''Mr. Franchise'' Josh Richards arrives at the CWW arena.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next