The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 am

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones sits in the corner of his locker room with his eyes shut. Jones takes a deep breath and then gets up. He slowly walks across the room, trying to take in what just happened. His best friend; his ally just cost him the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Harry headbutts the wall repeatedly as the image of Jake Lyndon eliminating him constantly replays through his mind. Harry lashes out on the wall for a second time, but this time with even more power. Harry Jones quickly pulls himself together and turns around to face the cameraman.

Harry Jones:
"Jake Lyndon, this is where your downfall begins! You think you can crush my dream and get away with it? Well you are wrong old pal - you are damn wrong! Are you proud? You stabbed me in the back! You eliminated me from the Hell in a Cell match; and you still couldn't even win the match! If I wanted, The Embassy could end you career right now...right this very second. But instead, I am going to humiliate you. Watch your back this Wednesday on Revolution...It will be a night you will never forget!"

The cameras stop recording. Harry Jones then walks out from his locker room and to his surprise __________ is standing outside his door, waiting for him.

TBC by whoever wants to Roleplay.

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:
"Sorry Jake, this part of the locker room is reserved for non-backstabbers only. So how about you go catch a movie with your poser friend who just so happens to be the Revolution Heavyweight Champion! So basically, you can leave now unharmed or I will show you the true meaning of being extreme. However, nothing will even compare what I will do to you on Revolution..."
*Josh Polson walks in, Revolution World Title on his shoulder*
Josh: Which will be nothing, however if you really wanna do some stuff why not take yourself and an Embassy bum-buddy and face the team of Jake Lyndon and Revolution Heavyweight Champion Josh Polson?

(Hunter walks behied them wearing his ring gear, he has the E arm thing on,)

"OI. As it looks like you two are trying to gang up on Jones, I will tag with him. So I can get my hands on you and Jake."

Jake Lyndon Wow easier than I thought to be honest with you! My personal punching bag and wee lil Harry!

(Hunter slightly grins at that comment.)

"Good one Jake, did you pull that one out of your ****?"

(Hunter walks into the room and stands beside Jones)

"You may have kicked me around the arena in the past, but that will change becasue this week I will be the one kicking your **** around the ring!!!!"

Jake Lyndon Ever heard the saying, you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Well I think that fits perfectly here. Firstly, I'm never gonna learn how to lose to you, and I doubt you'll ever learn how to win!
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 am

The Corre's King Del Rio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the CWW Arena for the first time in his career in a black hoodie that says Robinson on the front of it, shades, and his wrestling attire with a smile on his face knowing he has now made it to the big leagues in CWW, as he is now the newest addition to the Revolution roster, he thinks about wanting to make a statement, so he searches for the World Champ, Josh Polson-

OT: Thanks, Mitch. And on the roster can you put "The Natural" Mack Robinson please? It'd be better.
*Revolution World Champion Josh Polson is sitting on a crate thinking aboput Nowhere to Run, when he looks up and sees Mack*
Josh: Haven't seen you before you new here?
"The Natural" Mack Robinson:

"Yes, I am new here. And you are Josh Polson, The Revolution World Champion, correct?"
Josh: Somehow, someway yes i'm still Revolution Heavyweight Champion

"Well.. I'm 'The Natural' Mack Robinson. I'm the newest addition to the Revolution roster. You're the world champ, the one who represents my show, so don't make it look bad. And how about we do some tag team action here and there? I'd like to team with a man who's been in this business a while and knows a way around things. You don't want on my bad side either."
*At hearing the last line, Josh stands up with a smile*
Josh: Really? I reckon i'm doin just fine and believe you me there are worse people to make mad here two examples are just down the hallway
*Josh walks off to address said examples*
Josh: Demon, Thorn tell Pulveriser i accept his challenge at anytime anyplace
*Josh walks back to his locker room*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 am

Mitch wrote:
*Hardcore Demon is seen watching the promo that Hardcore Pulveriser is doing. He looks & feels disappointed in his brother & has no idea what has gotten into his brother's head*
*Before walking off Josh turns back*
Josh: You'd know your brother best of all so what do you think brought this on?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:44 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones sits in the corner of his locker room with his eyes shut. Jones takes a deep breath and then gets up. He slowly walks across the room, trying to take in what just happened. His best friend; his ally just cost him the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Harry headbutts the wall repeatedly as the image of Jake Lyndon eliminating him constantly replays through his mind. Harry lashes out on the wall for a second time, but this time with even more power. Harry Jones quickly pulls himself together and turns around to face the cameraman.

Harry Jones:
"Jake Lyndon, this is where your downfall begins! You think you can crush my dream and get away with it? Well you are wrong old pal - you are damn wrong! Are you proud? You stabbed me in the back! You eliminated me from the Hell in a Cell match; and you still couldn't even win the match! If I wanted, The Embassy could end you career right now...right this very second. But instead, I am going to humiliate you. Watch your back this Wednesday on Revolution...It will be a night you will never forget!"

The cameras stop recording. Harry Jones then walks out from his locker room and to his surprise __________ is standing outside his door, waiting for him.

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:
"Sorry Jake, this part of the locker room is reserved for non-backstabbers only. So how about you go catch a movie with your poser friend who just so happens to be the Revolution Heavyweight Champion! So basically, you can leave now unharmed or I will show you the true meaning of being extreme. However, nothing will even compare what I will do to you on Revolution..."
Josh: Which will be nothing, however if you really wanna do some stuff why not take yourself and an Embassy bum-buddy and face the team of Jake Lyndon and Revolution Heavyweight Champion Josh Polson?

"OI. As it looks like you two are trying to gang up on Jones, I will tag with him. So I can get my hands on you and Jake."

Jake Lyndon Wow easier than I thought to be honest with you! My personal punching bag and wee lil Harry!

"You may have kicked me around the arena in the past, but that will change becasue this week I will be the one kicking your **** around the ring!!!!"

Jake Lyndon Ever heard the saying, you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Well I think that fits perfectly here. Firstly, I'm never gonna learn how to lose to you, and I doubt you'll ever learn how to win!

[Dan walks into the locker room and when he sees Lyndpn, pushes some stuff over in a fit of rage and thne walks up to Lyndon]

Dan: What the **** man you cost me my long awaited Championship reign
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the CWW Arena for the first time in his career in a black hoodie that says Robinson on the front of it, shades, and his wrestling attire with a smile on his face knowing he has now made it to the big leagues in CWW, as he is now the newest addition to the Revolution roster, he thinks about wanting to make a statement, so he searches for the World Champ, Josh Polson-

OT: Thanks, Mitch. And on the roster can you put "The Natural" Mack Robinson please? It'd be better.
*Revolution World Champion Josh Polson is sitting on a crate thinking aboput Nowhere to Run, when he looks up and sees Mack*
Josh: Haven't seen you before you new here?

"Yes, I am new here. And you are Josh Polson, The Revolution World Champion, correct?"
Josh: Somehow, someway yes i'm still Revolution Heavyweight Champion

"Well.. I'm 'The Natural' Mack Robinson. I'm the newest addition to the Revolution roster. You're the world champ, the one who represents my show, so don't make it look bad. And how about we do some tag team action here and there? I'd like to team with a man who's been in this business a while and knows a way around things. You don't want on my bad side either."
*At hearing the last line, Josh stands up with a smile*
Josh: Really? I reckon i'm doin just fine and believe you me there are worse people to make mad here two examples are just down the hallway
*Josh walks off to address said examples*
Josh: Demon, Thorn tell Pulveriser i accept his challenge at anytime anyplace
*Josh walks back to his locker room*

Thorn: "Go tell him that yourself. He is out in the ring."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 am

Mitch wrote:

*The music of "The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser starts playing & the fans begin booing. Pulveriser walks out to the stage with a mic in hand & stares out at the crowd. He begins walking down the ramp as he ignores the boos from the crowd. He walks up the steps, enters the ring & stares out the crowd. Pulveriser's music stops playing & he is standing in the ring as the fans are still booing*

Pulveriser: "I suppose all you fans are surprised by my attitude, huh? Seeing that I was 1 of your heroes back before I left. But its a new day & age in CWW & I am a new man. And thank god I stepped away from being your 1 of your heroes because you were the reason I really wasn't getting anywhere in CWW back then."

*The fans boo uncontrollably as Pulveriser smirks*

Pulveriser: "Oh come on people. You are only booing me because I didn't join my 2 big brothers Thorn & Hardcore Demon. They were holding me back just as much as you sycophants were. That's why I am on Revolution, looking out for me & me only, & if you people can't live with that, then you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine."

*The fans boo even louder*

Pulveriser: "Now as for the Revolution roster, no matter who is put before me, I will destroy single handedly, quickly & painfully. This will continue until I get what should be mine: the International Championship. Once I have that, then the next thing I will be after, is the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship held by Josh Polson. A guy who's only form of offense in a match, is doing ridiculous & pathetic jumps off the top ropes, ladders, the stage, the tron, or off whatever, just so he can please you people. That is something that sickens me to the core. He is just as bad as those coked up spot monkeys they call The Hardy Boys. Josh, who the hell are you trying to fool? That's why I am challenging Josh Polson to a match this week on Revolution, to show all you pathetic simple minded sheep, that Josh Polson is nothing more, than a Hardy Boy wannabe."

*The fans are booing relentlessly as Pulveriser is smirking at their boos, then he is interrupted by Michael Adam's music playing*

TBC by whoever

Michael Adams walks out from behind to applause from the crowd. Hardcore Pulveriser does not look impressed to be interrupted by the Revolution General Manager. Michael walks around to the announcers table where he is handed a microphone by Tony Chimel. Adams enters the ring and gives the CWW Universe a friendly nod.

Michael Adams: "Hardcore Pulveriser, does it say on your contract that you can just waltz out to the ring and make matches? Well you may be surprised but that answer is no. But in all honesty I would like to see the outcome of a match between Polson and yourself, so here is what I am going to do. It will be Josh Polson verse you, not this upcoming Revolution, but the show afterwards in Toronto, Canada. Good luck player - and get training, because you have a warm up match this Wednesday night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:04 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -walks around wearing his Robinson Hoodie, His Shades, and his wrestling attire as he walks around with a smirk after confronting the Revolution World Champion and now looks to make another statement by looking for the CWW Tag Team Champions-
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:32 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -walks around wearing his Robinson Hoodie, His Shades, and his wrestling attire as he walks around with a smirk after confronting the Revolution World Champion and now looks to make another statement by looking for the CWW Tag Team Champions-

Top Shelf Talent are in the hallway talking about there past PPV matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -Robinson is walking through the halls when he sees the CWW Tag Team Champions Top Shelf Talent and he stops right there and stands beside them with a smirk-
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -Robinson is walking through the halls when he sees the CWW Tag Team Champions Top Shelf Talent and he stops right there and stands beside them with a smirk-

Alex Gibson glances over and sees Robinson

Gibson: Can we help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson

"Yes, you can. I see those CWW Tag Team Championship belts. I must assume you are the CWW Tag Team Champions, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"Yes, you can. I see those CWW Tag Team Championship belts. I must assume you are the CWW Tag Team Champions, correct?"

Gibson: yes we are The Tag Team Champions Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:

[Dan walks into the locker room and when he sees Lyndpn, pushes some stuff over in a fit of rage and thne walks up to Lyndon]

Jake Lyndon Dan let's face it ... you had about as much chance of winning as Kevin Evans did
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

**Casey Anomaly's new music blasts through out the arena and he is met with a mixed reaction as he skates down the ramp and hops into the ring. He is wearing his usual attire: A backwards baseball cap, 'FUCK YOUR MORALS' t-shirt and a pair of torn jeans. Casey takes a seat on top of one of the turnbuckle for the third rope facing the entrance ramp. The Nightmare Among Men begins to speak**
"Before half of you begin to boo me hear me out on why I did what I did. I was asked to be the special referee for Cody Daniels and Sammy Steel's MMA match or what every you want to call it and then I got involved which ended it in a no contest. I already stated that I am going to the one to stop his reign as International Champion and I'm not going to let any one stop me. Plus I was doing every one a favor. Every one from the fans to Sammy Steel to the network to even every one else on the roster. Because honestly how do you think the ratings are gonna be with Cody Daniels as the International Champion?
**He reenacts the sound of a bomb falling by whistling then he stops, then smirks**
Down the drain but if Casey Anomaly is the International Champ the ratings would go through the roof, merchandise sales would sky rocket and it would just be better over all for CWW. Buuut, people like Harcore Pussy, Bobby Bronze and the other one whos name I can never remember have to much pride. Because they are greedy and want the belts for themselves instead of doing whats right for the company and let me win it
**He chuckles and again is met with a mixed reaction from the fans**

OFF TBC by any of those three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"I'm new here. You may have heard of my name in other wrestling promotions as "The Natural".. Mack Robinson. I joined the Revolution Roster yesterday. I was just wondering, if you guys could help me out a bit and let me build on my wrestling skills so I can be big here in CWW, like you two are right now. Because lets face it, there's always room for improvement.. And that's coming from a Natural."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"I'm new here. You may have heard of my name in other wrestling promotions as "The Natural".. Mack Robinson. I joined the Revolution Roster yesterday. I was just wondering, if you guys could help me out a bit and let me build on my wrestling skills so I can be big here in CWW, like you two are right now. Because lets face it, there's always room for improvement.. And that's coming from a Natural."

Gibson: Hold on, you reckon that me and Derek here who are not only the undefeated Tag Team Champions but we are the most dominant Tag Team in CWW history, how can someone who we have never heard of even benefit us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

Gibson: Hold on, you reckon that me and Derek here who are not only the undefeated Tag Team Champions but we are the most dominant Tag Team in CWW history, how can someone who we have never heard of even benefit us?

"Have you even heard of the Robinson Render? I can manage you, help you, be like your apprentice. I'm a multiple time world champion, as you may know. 3-time."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"Have you even heard of the Robinson Render? I can manage you, help you, be like your apprentice. I'm a multiple time world champion, as you may know. 3-time."

Gibson: look, I don't know why you are doing this or what motive you have but honestly we are not buying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

Gibson: look, I don't know why you are doing this or what motive you have but honestly we are not buying it
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -takes his shades off and looks at them-

"Listen. It's no trick. I may be smart, but I have not pulled that trick ever in my career. I am just asking for some guidance here in CWW. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -takes his shades off and looks at them-

"Listen. It's no trick. I may be smart, but I have not pulled that trick ever in my career. I am just asking for some guidance here in CWW. That's all."

Gibson: Look Mack, it is Mack isn't it? you do not know us as you are new and if you did you would not be asking us for help as quite frankly we do not socialise with the other superstars as we are not them kind of people, and then you ask us for help look this is the clearest and not intimidating way you will get this from us we are not the type of people to help anyone but ourselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -puts his shades back on and holds up his hands as he steps backwards while speaking-

"Fine! Be that way. I was just asked for a little guidance at the start of my career. Just wait. You'll be saying sorry down the road."

-he then turns around and walks off when ________ walks up to him-

OT: TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Chris James walking around.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:

Jake Lyndon Dan let's face it ... you had about as much chance of winning as Kevin Evans did
"Jake, if I wasn't protecting your cheap **** for the entire match then you would have been the first person eliminated. Now come on boys, we shouldn't waste our time with hypocrites like him."

Jones walks back into The Embassy's locker room
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:

"Jake, if I wasn't protecting your cheap **** for the entire match then you would have been the first person eliminated. Now come on boys, we shouldn't waste our time with hypocrites like him."

[Dan stands there for a minute he has some major hatred in his eyes while looking at Jake]

Dan: I want you in a match and if you won't give it to me, I will just beat the **** out of you the next time I see you

[Dan walks into the Embassy Locker room by Hulk Smashing hte door open]
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:56 am

Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:

[Dan stands there for a minute he has some major hatred in his eyes while looking at Jake]

Dan: I want you in a match and if you won't give it to me, I will just beat the **** out of you the next time I see you

[Dan walks into the Embassy Locker room by Hulk Smashing hte door open]

(Hunter J is sitting in the locker room watching the Dan and Harry go off thier trees.)

"OI!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys! We are not 10! We are grown men!! Pull your heads in, alright, Dan Harry, us three are gonig to take on Jake and Josh this week!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next