The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:06 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CWW Class of 2011 Hall of Famers, Jake Lyndon and Kevin Irvine are seen walking through the hall separately when one of John's dude stops one of them

(Hunter J walks up to Jake)

"Hey Jake... Last night did I see a bit of tensen after Harry got up from your spear?"

Jake Lyndon Why would there be? May have been at the time sure, but when he watched the tapes back he would have seen it was accidental.

"If you say so Jake. So Nowhere to run who is leaving Champ? You, Harry, Dan, Evans, Josh? We all know who is leaving champ come friday, ME!"

Jake Lyndon Who knows, I guess we'll have to wait and see but I can tell you who won't be, Josh Polson or Kevin Evans.

"So it will be a fight between the members? Won't that cause some in fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CWW Class of 2011 Hall of Famers, Jake Lyndon and Kevin Irvine are seen walking through the hall separately when one of John's dude stops one of them

"Hey Jake... Last night did I see a bit of tensen after Harry got up from your spear?"

Jake Lyndon Why would there be? May have been at the time sure, but when he watched the tapes back he would have seen it was accidental.

"If you say so Jake. So Nowhere to run who is leaving Champ? You, Harry, Dan, Evans, Josh? We all know who is leaving champ come friday, ME!"

Jake Lyndon Who knows, I guess we'll have to wait and see but I can tell you who won't be, Josh Polson or Kevin Evans.

Jake Lyndon What happens in the ring stays in the ring. It's about what's better for the group, not the individual
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon What happens in the ring stays in the ring. It's about what's better for the group, not the individual

"But Harry, has said, he wants the World Title around his waist. And I do remmeber you two exchanged words over who would win. Is that correct?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 am

Mitch wrote:
*Referee Tim White is seen sitting in the hallway*

(Evans walks past the Ref)

"Follow me, I want the Hardcore title."

Tim White: "Fine then."
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
*Referee Tim White is seen sitting in the hallway*

(Evans walks past the Ref)

"Follow me, I want the Hardcore title."

Tim White: "Fine then."

(Evans goes searching for dan.)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 am

[as the crowd are sitting down looking up at the titantron they begin to boo as Dan Maskell walks onto the stage hokding a microphone]

Dan:
Hell In a Cell aka as the place were I will become Champion, and that is not arrogance from me that is truth as once the Embassy clear the cockroaches from the ring it will be us going to battle and I am going to right now state that I intend on being Champion following that match, In fact people close your eyes and bow your heads and chant it with me, {Dan Shouts like the ring announcer would} THE NEW REVOLUTION WORLD CHAMPION DAN MASKELL

( The crowd boo at Dan's remark about being Champion)

Dan:
before you doubt me allow me to state a few facts, first of all let's go back to when I started in CWW I was on a show called CDW where I was demeaned with stupid challenges, yet no matter what I did you people stated I would not win, and then following that in my debut for Revolution I faced Josh Polson in a number one contenders match which I lost and you people doubted me again even after I scored my first win over Super Kidd, and after I became International Champion you people once again decided I was not going to retain it, but now look at me everything you said I can't do I did, I proved you all wrong and I will prove you all wrong at the PPV when I win the Hell In A Cell Match and become Champion

Dan heads backstage, when he finishes talking and heads to his locker room to make a call on his phone he makes sure to lock the door on his way in
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

Michael Adams sits in his office.

TBC by ______
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am

Dan/Hazza, chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"But Harry, has said, he wants the World Title around his waist. And I do remmeber you two exchanged words over who would win. Is that correct?"

Jake Lyndon What is this? You're not Michael Cole what's with all the god damn questions. A real man won't care either way who brings what title to The Embassy as long as the title comes to The Embassy.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon What is this? You're not Michael Cole what's with all the god damn questions. A real man won't care either way who brings what title to The Embassy as long as the title comes to The Embassy.

"Don't lose your temper Jake, we all KNOW what happens when you do... That is true, Jake once we have all the titles on rev, we should go to WAR and take their titles!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 am

OOC: Mitch add this to the front page;

Singles Match; CWW Cruiserweight Championship
Chris James vs. Diego Garza (c)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:24 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"Don't lose your temper Jake, we all KNOW what happens when you do... That is true, Jake once we have all the titles on rev, we should go to WAR and take their titles!"

Jake Lyndon What happens? I drop you on your ****?

[Jake laughs, just a little]
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:46 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"Very Funny, Jake. Well good luck Jake.

[Hunter wispters in Jake ear]

"Don't lose now!"

(Hunter leaves and goes and knocks on the General Manger door)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"Very Funny, Jake. Well good luck Jake.

[Hunter wispters in Jake ear]

"Don't lose now!"

(Hunter leaves and goes and knocks on the General Manger door)

"Come in."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena satisfied he gets a Title Match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

OT: When's Maximum Risk? The 26th?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Jarrett wrote:

OOC: Nowhere To Run is the 26th. I'll give you the heads up when you know what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

OOC: Nowhere To Run is the 26th. I'll give you the heads up when you know what happens.
OT: I know that, but I want to know when the March one is.

By the way, what's EFNW's March PPV and when is it happening?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:09 am

Jarrett wrote:

March 26th
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:24 am

My guys arrive
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:19 am

Ryan Andrews and Daron Mardig are preparing to do a promo

TST are in the gym
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 am

Acceleration Results (2/25/11):

- Cody Daniels defeated Felix Garcia at 12:43 via submission to an armbar.
- Mark "Razor" Jones defeated Brett Carter at 11:32 via pinfall after a running powerslam. After the match, Angel Rodriguez left Mark laying with the El Nino Planter.
- Promo: All matches for Nowhere to Run were hyped, with the inclusion of Diego Garza vs Chris James for the CWW Cruiserweight Championship
- Hardcore Pulveriser defeated Ted at 3:44 via pinfall after the Pulveriser Bomb. After the match, Pulveriser locked Ted in the Dragon Sleeper & made Ted start coughing up blood.
- Hardcore Demon & Lara James defeated Drew Masters & Amber at 11:56 via Demon forcing Drew to submit to the Demonic Vice.
- Promo: Interview with Hunter J. He spoke about his Acceleration Championship Match tonight against Angel Rodriguez, saying that he will bring the CWW Acceleration Championship to The Embassy.
- Before the Acceleration Championship Match, Shane McMahon announced that the match will be a Triple Threat Match. Kevin Irvine came out as the 3rd superstar.
- Main Event: Angel Rodriguez (c) defeated Kevin Irvine & Hunter J at 18:23 via pinfall on Hunter after Kevin hit Hunter with The Irvine Drop & Dustin Shore coming out to brawl with Kevin. After the match, Angel got on the mic & announced that he will be the first man to hold both the Acceleration Championship & CWW Championship after Nowhere to Run. He posed with the Acceleration title as Acceleration went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 am

Nice show. As was War
As was Revolution Harry
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 am

*Referee Tim White is seen walking backstage*
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 am

OOC:

C-Box Fools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next