The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 am

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
[Michael Adams hears Casey and Hunter J knocking at his door.]

Michael Adams:
"Come in."

(Hunter J walks in and shuts the door on Casey's face)

"Adam.. Adam.... I would like to have a match on Rev, Harry and Jake had their match last week, I would like my turn this week please."
Michael Adams:
"Hunter, you are so naive. Look, I'll give you the heads up; you will be in a match on Revolution. But, I will not tell you who you are fighting against or what you are fighting for. As a matter of fact, every member of The Embassy besides Harry and Jake will be in action this Wednesday. You know me, Hunter; I never disapoint."

Hunter J

"Well you better not disapoint me because I hate been disapointed by General Mangers.. So many times...... But I am ready to fight anyone you put infront of me! I don't care what match it will be I will still win!"

(Hunter smirks at Adams who just nods his head, before Hunter turns away and leaves)
Michael Adams:
"God, some of these guys are just an ear-ache."

OOC:

Hazza! I am getting SP to make shirts for The Embassy, send me a Text for the colours and Stuff. Also What wrestlers are the guys, I know Hunter J is AJ Styles LOL but can you tell me what wrestlers they are.

Dan Maskell=Alberto Del Rio
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 am

Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Michael Adams:
"Come in."

"Adam.. Adam.... I would like to have a match on Rev, Harry and Jake had their match last week, I would like my turn this week please."
Michael Adams:
"Hunter, you are so naive. Look, I'll give you the heads up; you will be in a match on Revolution. But, I will not tell you who you are fighting against or what you are fighting for. As a matter of fact, every member of The Embassy besides Harry and Jake will be in action this Wednesday. You know me, Hunter; I never disapoint."

Hunter J

"Well you better not disapoint me because I hate been disapointed by General Mangers.. So many times...... But I am ready to fight anyone you put infront of me! I don't care what match it will be I will still win!"

(Hunter smirks at Adams who just nods his head, before Hunter turns away and leaves)
Michael Adams:

OOC:

Hazza! I am getting SP to make shirts for The Embassy, send me a Text for the colours and Stuff. Also What wrestlers are the guys, I know Hunter J is AJ Styles LOL but can you tell me what wrestlers they are.

Diego Garza is Ultimo Dragon
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Michael Adams:
"Come in."

Michael Adams:

Hunter J

Michael Adams:

OOC:

Diego Garza is Ultimo Dragon
Harry Jones = Ben Cousins (AFL Player)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 am

C-Box Hazza
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
C-Box Hazza
OOC: I've got to study for a test on thurs (sorry). I'll be on in an hour though.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 am

Hazza wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
C-Box Hazza
OOC: I've got to study for a test on thurs (sorry). I'll be on in an hour though.

No problem and that's cool
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 am

Thanks Guys, but we need to talk about what text and colours we want on the shirts so if you guys are on get on the C-Box!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Revolu10

CWW Presents...
Wednesday Night Revolution

~ Live from Miami, Florida ~

The Embassy | Michael Adams (Promo)

The Embassy; Harry Jones, Jake Lyndon, Dan Maskell, Hunter J and Michelle Adams; kicked off Revolution by emerging from the Backstage area and entering the ring. Harry Jones was halfway through a 'domination' speech when 'Corner' by Blue Stahli played over the PA System. The Revolution General Manager; Michael Adams got a huge pop as he walked down the entrance ramp. Adams told The Embassy that at Nowhere To Run there would be a Five Man Elimination Hell in a Cell match for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship and that so far competing in the match is Harry Jones, Josh Polson and Jake Lyndon. Michael went on to tell The Embassy that there is one available spot left for either Dan Maskell, Hunter J or Diego Garza. Michael announced that all four men will compete for that spot later in the evening in a Four Way Ladder match, with Matt Xtreme as the extra man. All men agreed at the thought of this idea as Michael left ringside. When Adams was halfway up the ramp, he made another decision, stating that later tonight Kevin Evans would have a match against Josh Polson, with the stipulation being; if Evans wins he will be included in the 5 Man Elimination Hell in a Cell match! The Embassy decided to continue their promo after Michael left. Hunter J decided that he wanted to address the CWW Universe on the microphone. So Hunter J began ranting on about being the 'Greatest Tag Team wrestler of all time', but before Hunter could finish his speech he was cut off by two very familiar faces. Hunter J's long time partners; Triple J and Super J walked down the ramp and entered the ring. Triple and Super told Hunter that after all the years of hard work and sacrifice, he now had to choose between The Embassy and his friends. Before Hunter had time to answer, Harry Jones and Dan Maskell each hit their finishing maneuvers on Triple J and Super. Hunter then pulled Super to his feet and drilled Super with an HJO!

Alexander Gibson vs. Rashad vs. Pauly Payne
(Triple Threat "I Quit" Match)

The three men in the ring got a huge shock when they found out that their match would be a Triple Threat "I Quit Match" - first two men to say 'I Quit' lose the match and the last man standing is declared the winner! In the early going, all three men showed that they have a hardcore side. Chairs, Singapore Canes, Trash Cans, Street Signs and Electrical cords came into play and then soon enough both Pauly and Alexander Gibson had blood pouring down their foreheads. After all of the weapons had been used at least once, the three men found themselves fighting in the crowd! Gibson and Payne began trading blows at the top of the stairwell, while Rashad was on the floor after being double teamed. Then from out of nowhere, Rashad clotheslines both men over the safety-bar on the staircase, sending them both down through two tables. The match continued and all men found themselves fighting on the steel entrance ramp. Rashad was the first to say “I Quit” when Alexander Gibson choked him out by wrapping a steel chair over Rashad’s head and applied a Camel Clutch. Then there was two; Pauly Payne from ‘Jaggered Payne’ and Alexander Gibson from Top Shelf Talent. Both men continued to wrestle at the top of the ramp. Pauly got the advantage over Anthony Gibson by flapjacking him into a steel structure at the top of the ramp. Pauly then picked Alexander up onto his right shoulder and sent Alexander down onto the floor with a Spinebuster. Payne followed up his assault by flying off the stage and landing hitting a Senton onto Pauly. Time past and both men got to their feet, but then suddenly from out of nowhere, Rashad flew from nearly a quarter of the way up the Super-Tron, landing on both men! All men where down and the crowd began to settle down, but then Kenji, Hayden Jaggerz and Derek Aonai all poured out from the locker room brawling with one another. While this was happening, referees helped Rashad back to the locker room seeing as he was already eliminated. Once Hayden, Derek and Kenji where restrained, the match continued. Both men soon returned to the ring and began wrestling once again, but the match ended early when Pauly Payne applied a Rear Naked Choke onto Gibson. Gibson blacked out, so the referee automatically assumed that he could not continue and ended the match.

Backstage with The Embassy…
All of The Embassy’s members where gathered around Harry Jones as he gave a speech about sticking together no matter what. Jones made Maskell, Garza and Hunter J promise that no matter what happens in tonight’s match, they would remain a unit. Dan, Hunter and Diego all agreed and the shook hands with one another.

Matt Xtreme Interview w/ Jeremy Borash:
“The Chosen One” Matt Xtreme told Jeremy that it is his destiny to become the Revolution Heavyweight Champion and he would do whatever it took, even if it meant eliminating three members of The Embassy and then climbing up a ladder to pull down the briefcase. Xtreme also said that he would find out who was responsible for costing him the Acceleration Championship on the previous Friday Night Acceleration. Matt then thanked Borash for his time and went off to prepare for his match.

Michelle Adams vs. Maria
(Singles Match | CWW Vixens Championship)

Michelle and Maria locked up at the start of the match to determine who was the strongest Vixen, but Maria broke the test of strength by kicking Michelle in the mid-section and then executing a neckbreaker. Michelle Adams battled very hard to fight back into the match as Maria proved to be a tremendous threat to her Championship reign. After being brutally dominated throughout the first four minutes of the match, Michelle Adams finally found offense when she connected with a Super Kick. As Michelle got to her feet, Amy walked down the entrance ramp and joined Matt Striker and Michael Cole on the commentary. Maria took advantage by rolling Michelle up, but only received a two-and-a-half. Michelle once again found herself in trouble, but then out of nowhere Michelle got the cover via a Grapevine Roll Up. After the match, Amy and Michelle stared each other down intensely.

Cody Daniels Interview w/ Jeremy Borash
The Number One Contender for the International Championship spoke about his illustrious career as a Mixed Martial Artist. Daniels went on to say that he managed to defeat Sammy Steel in a wrestling match, so he should have no problem in beating Steel in a MMA match.

Sammy Steel Open Challenge
After suffering an upset defeat the previous week on Revolution, Sammy Steel was ready to redeem himself and gain momentum in the lead up to Nowhere To Run. Steel cut a promo, saying that he will find a way to overcome the tremendous odds that are in Cody's favour. Steel then continued to say that he is one of CWW's most talented Superstars and he will back it up by defeating anybody on the Revolution roster. There was a long pause until 'Bat Country' by Avenged Sevenfold played over the PA System. Casey Anomaly emerged from the backstage area with a GMTA skateboard in hand. "The Nightmare Among Men" rode down the entrance ramp and then announced his return to Wednesday Night Revolution! A referee entered the ring and the CWW Universe roared approvingly at this match up.

Sammy Steel vs. Casey Anomaly
(Singles Match | Non-Title)

Sammy Steel and Casey Anomaly both showed immense skill in the early stages of the match. Neither man had the advantage as the match was too close to call. Things started turning Casey's way after Anomaly connected with a Super Kick. Steel fell onto both of his knees, only to be Super Kicked again by Casey. However Casey could not capture the victory as Sammy managed to counter a cover into an MMA style Arm Bar, although Casey reached the bottom rope. Momentum shifted in Sammy's favour, but then out of nowhere, Cody Daniels punched the referee in the side of the skull. Daniels then took out Steel with a knock out punch, but before he had time to leave the ring, Casey broke his skateboard over Cody's head. Casey Anomaly then hit a double 'Sound of Madness' onto Daniels and Steel! The referee got to his feet and saw Casey Anomaly standing over both men with the broken skateboard by his side. The match was scheduled as a 'No Contest'. After the referee had made his decision, Anomaly sent a message to both men, saying that he will face the winner of Cody Daniels and Sammy Steel in a Steel Cage on the Revolution after Nowhere To Run!

Michael Adams (In-Ring Promo)
CWW's General Manager made his second and final appearance of the night when he made his way down to the ring, prepared to make a big announcement. When Adams got to the ring, he was handed a microphone by the the Timekeeper. Michael told the CWW Universe that for a long period of time Revolution has been searching for somebody to fill the role as the Assistant General Manager of Revolution - yet nobody has been employed. Michael said that right now on Revolution there will be a Battle Royal to determine the new Assistant General Manager!

Felix Garcia vs. Alex Chains vs. Benny Johnston vs. Chris James vs. Dylan Nitro vs. James Phillips vs. The Modern-Day Cowboy vs. The Shanker vs. Scott Royal vs. Pain vs. Nu-Centz vs. Joey Tree
[12 Man Battle Royal | Winner is the Revolution Assistant GM]

~ Joey Tree rolled under the bottom rope and hid under the ring in the opening five seconds of the match. He waited there until Nu-Centz thought he had won the match and then eliminated Nu-Centz by smashing a Steel Chair over his back, making Centz fall over the top rope. Nu-Centz looked disapointed, but laughed as Joey Tree went off his nut in the ring for his post-match celebration.

The Embassy | Matt Xtreme [Locker Room]
Matt Xtreme walked into uncharted territory when he entered The Embassy's locker room. Matt walked in to wish his opponents good luck, but all he got in return was abuse from the faction. Matt was then pushed out of the door by Harry Jones, who then told Matt that he will be the Special Enforcer for the match later in the evening.

Nowhere To Run hype;
Michael Cole speaks about all of the confirmed matches for the Pay Per View. When Cole is finished speaking a video plays speaking about the danger of the Hell in a Cell match. Clips from previous Hell in a Cell matches play, which adds the extra hype to the event.

Kevin Evans vs. Josh Polson
(Singles Match | Non-Title Match)

Kevin Evans came out to win tonight in his match against Polson, but Josh was also going to give his a-game against Evans. The CWW Universe where cheering at the top of their lungs as they witnessed one of the fastest matches in the history of Wednesday Night Revolution. Josh Polson nearly picked up the victory when he attempted the Twist of Fate, but Evans spun out and executed a Diamond Cutter. Kevin could not keep momentum on his side for long however, as this match was too down the line. Josh managed to hit the Side Effect at 8:02, but he only got a 2 count. The CWW Universe roared as this match would continue. Despite being hated by the the fans, Kevin earned a huge amount of respect by kicking out of the Side Effect. After finding his feet, Josh Polson kicked Evans in the mid-section and then executed the Side Effect. Polson got the 3 count at 13:53 via a second Side Effect. After the match, Polson and Evans shook hands after the match. Josh then handed Evans his Championship Belt as a sign of respect, but Kevin smashed the Revolution Heavyweight Championship over Polson's head. Evans fell on the floor in disapointed that he would not be part of the Hell in a Cell match. Revolution took a commercial break as blood streamed down Polson's forehead!

Michelle Adams | Amy (Backstage Area)
Michelle was cutting a promo about her loyalty to The Embassy when she was approached by Amy. Amy told Michelle that she is the rightful Vixens Champion and that she could beat Michelle with ease. Michelle accepted the challenge and just like that, Amy will face Michelle for the belt (Date not specified).

Kevin Evans Post-Match Promo
Kevin told the CWW Universe that despite losing to Polson tonight, he is destined to win the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Kevin Evans turned around to walk away, but he was then approached by Nu-Centz. Nu-Centz told Kevin that if anybody deserves to be in the Hell in a Cell match, it is CWW's Savior! Both men debated over why they deserved to be in the match, until Evans lost his cool. Kevin challenged Nu-Centz to a match next week on Revolution, where the winner would compete in the Hell in a Cell match. Nu-Centz accepted, but as he turned around to walk off, Kevin punched NC in the kidney and then threw him headfirst through a glass window.

Matt Xtreme vs. Hunter J vs. Diego Garza vs. Dan Maskell
(Ladder Match | #1 Contenders Match)

As soon as the bell rang, the three members of The Embassy all teamed up on "The Chosen One" Matt Xtreme. Matt tried to put up a fight, but the numbers game came into play and Matt was defenceless. Dan Maskell, Hunter J and Diego Garza then all threw Matt from the apron right through the announcers table! After this, they all executed their finishing moves onto Xtreme. Once Matt was out of the equation, the three allies entered the ring and shook hands with one another. They then all began to brawl. Dan Maskell got the advantage after taking Diego out with a Tramp Stamp, but then Hunter J sent Dan to the floor with a dropkick. Hunter climbed to the top of the ladder, but he was stopped by Maskell. After trading blows at the top of the ladder, Maskell hit his finishing move; The Mount Fuji Facial; from the top of the ladder! The CWW Universe was going absolutely insane! The match went on and Diego Garza nearly picked up the win after climbing to the top of the ladder. But when he saw Hunter J laying down on his back in the centre of the ring, something clicked. Garza leapt backwards off the ladder and connected with a moonsault! After hitting the big move, Diego was too hurt to take advantage of the situation. Then Matt Xtreme got to his feet! The Revolution fans screamed as 'The Chosen One' entered the ring for the second time. Matt climbed up the ladder and had the briefcase in his finger tips - but then Dan Maskell got to his feet. Maskell pushed over the ladder which made fall over the top rope and go through another ladder that Maskell had laid on the ring apron and the barricade. Dan Maskell climbed up the ladder, inches away from victory, but Maskell's championship dream was shattered by Diego Garza who climbed up another ladder set up next to Dan's. Hunter grabbed Maskell's neck and hit the HJO onto Dan! After a minute and a half passed, every man began to get up at the same time. Diego Garza, Hunter J and Matt Xtreme where all trying to get the briefcase on one side of the the two ladders set up. Dan Maskell wisely climbed up the side of both ladders that the three men where not standing on. From absolutely nowhere, Matt Xtreme executed the Sliced Bread onto Diego Garza and Hunter J and kicking Dan Maskell in the process. As Hunter, Diego and Matt all crashed down onto the canvas, the CWW Universe booed because Dan Maskell's legs where hooked around one of the middle rungs of the ladder. Maskell pulled himself up and then climbed up to the top of the ladder, before pulling down the briefcase. After the match the rest of The Embassy walked down the ramp and congratulated Maskell on his big victory. All six members stood together, united as one - until they noticed Matt Xtreme sitting in the corner of the ring with his hands across his head. The group attacked Xtreme, all hitting their finishing moves on 'The Chosen One'. Josh Polson, Nu-Centz and Sammy Steel all rushed down to the ring to even out the odds, but The Embassy proved to be too overwhelming for the babyfaces. The Embassy took out Polson, Nu-Centz and Steel with ease. After the brawl was over, The Embassy all raised their right arm in the air in unison as Revolution goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

OFF very nice show

Casey Anomaly is sitting backstage with a smirk on his face proud of what he accomplished the other night against... Bobby Bronze he thinks his name was? and some other man. He was also glad management agreed to his proposal to get a chance for Igor Iron's championship
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm

(Hunter J is sitting in the Essbasy locker room staring at the TV screen he is watching the moment He attacked his OWN brothers. He then flicks over to the next moment when Dan pulled down the case to earn his place in the World title match. Hunter J just keeps replaying those two moments over and over)

(Kevin Evans is sitting in his locker room still very bitter about losing to Josh again... But he will talk all that angry and bitterness out on Nu-Centz, next week on Rev!)
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Chris James walking down the hallway pissed that he didn't win the Battle Royal
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 am

[Harry Jones enters The Embassy's private Locker Room...]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 am

Hazza wrote:

[Jake Lyndon can be seen playing CWW 2011. He is playing as himself and is in a CWW Roster vs. Jake Lyndon handicap match on the hardest difficulty, a match made by CWW Officials because no one in CWW HQ likes him. Jake is playing as Lyndon and he quickly lays out everyone out and wins in 7 seconds because he is just tthat good!]

Jake Lyndon Harry, how's things?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:40 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Jake Lyndon can be seen playing CWW 2011. He is playing as himself and is in a CWW Roster vs. Jake Lyndon handicap match on the hardest difficulty, a match made by CWW Officials because no one in CWW HQ likes him. Jake is playing as Lyndon and he quickly lays out everyone out and wins in 7 seconds because he is just tthat good!]

"Jake my main man! How have you been? I just ran by Michael Adams, he wouldn't tell me who we are versing, but he told me we both have seperate matches on Revolution."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Jake my main man! How have you been? I just ran by Michael Adams, he wouldn't tell me who we are versing, but he told me we both have seperate matches on Revolution."

Jake Lyndon I've been fine, been getting things done. Anyway, I couldn't care less who I verse, either way, a big tick! In the win column!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Jake Lyndon I've been fine, been getting things done. Anyway, I couldn't care less who I verse, either way, a big tick! In the win column!
"And another big win for The Embassy."
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

(Hunter J is looking in the bar fridge, he pulls XXXX Gold Beer, he looks around and sees Harry and Jake)

"You guys want a beer?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

(Hunter J is looking in the bar fridge, he pulls XXXX Gold Beer, he looks around and sees Harry and Jake)

"You guys want a beer?"

Jake Lyndon Beer does not enter this temple of perfection.

[Jake continues to dominate on his game]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:07 am

Dan Maskell is sitting on the steps outside the arena smoking a cigarette

OOC: will do a promo for him later
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

(Hunter gives a cold stare to Jake before turning Harry)

"Beer mate?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"
"Yeah alright. Guys, while we are here, I need a quick word. When I first formed The Embassy, I picked out the most dominate wrestlers in the world. To this date, we have already changed the face of the entire industry, but I know we can do much, MUCH more. Hunter, go find Dan. In the next six weeks the Tag Team Championships will be around your waists and that is a promise. For me, well my site is set on the Revolution Heavyweight Championship."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:31 am

THE EMBASSY OFFICIAL THEME SONG!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"
"Yeah alright. Guys, while we are here, I need a quick word. When I first formed The Embassy, I picked out the most dominate wrestlers in the world. To this date, we have already changed the face of the entire industry, but I know we can do much, MUCH more. Hunter, go find Dan. In the next six weeks the Tag Team Championships will be around your waists and that is a promise. For me, well my site is set on the Revolution Heavyweight Championship."

Jake Lyndon [As he continues to dominate his game] Or I could win it ...
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

(Hunter has a huge grin on this face)

"Six weeks? Heh, Six weeks, of destorying the tag team divsion, with Dan sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:36 am

Dan walks into the Embassy Locker room smoking cigarette(which could possibly be a spliff)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next