The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Thread for Real Wrestlers?

Go down 
+3
JD
#Animal
Jericho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

A Thread for Real Wrestlers? Empty
PostSubject: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 pm

So basically only CaW threads are the ones surviving at the moment, so why don't we try and get a thread up and running for real wrestlers? It could make the forums more active. So if you're interested, say so, and if there is enough interest for a real thread, I guess we could get one up and running.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:40 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 am

Well,for some reason exists WSX.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm

JD wrote:

Tbh, I didn't even realize you'd made more than the sign up thread lolol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm interested. But I think people should take someone's advice.. Make one thread for CAWs, one thread for Reals, and one thread for both, so people's shit don't die.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
I'm interested. But I think people should take someone's advice.. Make one thread for CAWs, one thread for Reals, and one thread for both, so people's shit don't die.

See, that's a good idea
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
I agree, but here's the problem that arises if this were to be made. There'd be a big argument about who's thread should be the top CAW one and whose should be the top Real one. People would get pissy and before you know it nothing gets accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Dolemite wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
I agree, but here's the problem that arises if this were to be made. There'd be a big argument about who's thread should be the top CAW one and whose should be the top Real one. People would get pissy and before you know it nothing gets accomplished.

Retire the 3 major CaW threads.
And shit like that
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
JD wrote:

Tbh, I didn't even realize you'd made more than the sign up thread lolol
But still,it exists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Here's what you do: Retire the 3 big CAW Threads like Jake said (ECCW, CWW, EFNW) and then you have the main owners of those threads (Jarrett, Mitch, Hazza) and make a huge CAW thread. And have them like be co-owners and each be a GM of a weekly show, so there will be 3 brands and maybe an additional show that can be cross-branded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Why should us three sacrifice our threads' history just to appease your desires? That'll never work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

It may work. You 3 owners have done a phenomenal job with your threads, but you got to admit, it gets kinda old. All 3 of them have been around for more than a year. If you'd all just rest your threads in peace and the 3 of you make a big CAW E-Fed, it'd be great for these reasons:

A. Giving new CAW roleplayers a chance, as the company will be brand new.
B. 3 Active Owners (Mitch, Hazza, Jarrett) who have CAW E-Fed owning experience.
C. The creativity. The 3 brands will kinda be different with their booking style from their previous legendary E-Feds, so it'll bring creativity.
D. If something happens hypothetically, your individual threads possibly die and their legacy will be less than it should've been. If you rest it, its legacy will live on as high standards.
E. It could be bigger than any of your threads you owned by yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
It may work. You 3 owners have done a phenomenal job with your threads, but you got to admit, it gets kinda old. All 3 of them have been around for more than a year. If you'd all just rest your threads in peace and the 3 of you make a big CAW E-Fed, it'd be great for these reasons:

B. 3 Active Owners (Mitch, Hazza, Jarrett) who have CAW E-Fed owning experience.
C. The creativity. The 3 brands will kinda be different with their booking style from their previous legendary E-Feds, so it'll bring creativity.
D. If something happens hypothetically, your individual threads possibly die and their legacy will be less than it should've been. If you rest it, its legacy will live on as high standards.
It doesn't matter, we haven't worked 1-2 years just to merge.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

King Del Rio wrote:

Do people EVER listen to you? Maybe you should be Mack again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Dan wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

Cruel as that was, I'm not gonna lie, I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Dan wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

Dan be nice. We don't want to lose any members, no matter how much you may dislike them. This site isn't exactly established, and you need to be respectful. I honestly don't want to be pissy, but I don't want an inbox full of complaints.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thread for Real Wrestlers?   A Thread for Real Wrestlers? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thread for Real Wrestlers?
Page 1 of 1