The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] Empty
PostSubject: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 pm

EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] 12957910

EFNW: In Your House [1]
"A New Beggining"
[EFNW goes live on Pay Per View; Sunday January 31st 8pm ET/5pm PT. On this night, we see four championship matches take place. Do not miss EFNW: In Your House; only on Main Event]

~ Thank you Rise Against for allowing EFNW to use the new hit single 'Help is on the Way' as the official theme song for EFNW: In Your House ~

Tim Lucker vs. Jake Lyndon
[Singles Match | EFNW International Championship]

Kelly vs. Amy
[Anything Goes Match | EFNW Vixens Championship]

Matt Xtreme vs. Joey Tree
[Singles Match]

ZG Lightning vs. Trenton York vs. Ted Streets vs. Randy Thorton vs. Dylan Nitro
[Ultimate X | EFNW Unsanctioned Championship]

Michael Chains vs. The Mastodon
[Last Man Standing Match | Loser has to declare the Winner as 'The Better Man']

Harry Jones vs. Travis Jones
["I Quit" Match]

Surge vs. Danny D vs. Dan Maskell
[Three Way Dance | EFNW Championship]

Note: After In Your House, all PPVs will be done on the main EFNW Thread.

Last edited by Hazza on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 pm

More people will watch Surge TV, then anything else...

You could've asked me to make the banner, you know.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:12 pm

TheMarik wrote:
More people will watch Surge TV, then anything else...

You could've asked me to make the banner, you know.
I'm proud of this banner. Lol it took me like an hour to make.

By the way I can give out a max of 6 promo slots if anybody wants one.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 am

Might as well give Surge one...
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 am

I will take a Promo as well
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 am

EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] 12957910

EFNW: In Your House
"A New Beggining"

ZG Lightning vs. Trenton York vs. Ted Streets vs. Randy Thorton vs. Dylan Nitro
[Ultimate X | EFNW Unsanctioned Championship]

Trenton York wins after an intense high flying match. ZG Lightning and Ted Streets both unstrapped the belt and where fighting over it while they where both suspended in the air. York then springboards off the top rope and snatched the Championship out of their hands.

*Result Reversed : No Match Sent*

Kelly Promo:
Kelly told the EFNW Universe that in their match tonight, she would destroy the legacy of Amy once and for good!

[EFNW Curtain Call Hype Video]

Kelly makes her way down the ramp as the crowd has mix reactions about her, she holds up her title in the middle of the ring as Amy's music hits.

Amy stands on the stage for a moment as Daniel Evans walks out and Amy smiles, this is no surprise to Kelly. As Amy gets up on the apron, before Amy can go into the ring, Kelly dropkicks her to the floor. Daniel Evans then helps up Amy as Kelly goes for a baseball slide, but Daniel pulls Amy out of the way. Amy picks up Kelly by the hair and and slams her head on the steel steps.

Amy smiles as she picks up Kelly and slides her into the ring, and goes for a quick pin

1..2. Kelly kicks out

Amy then gets on top of Kelly and chokes her
"payback bitch"

The ref starts counting for Amy to get up, and she does when the ref gets to 4.

Amy walks around the ring smirking, as Kelly gets up Amy hits her with a clothesline. Amy picks up Kelly to irish whip her to the corner, but Kelly counters and tosses Amy to the corner. Kelly then hits Amy with a corner bulldog. Kelly goes for a pin

1..Amy kicks out.

Kelly grabs Amy by the hair and swings her across the ring. Amy rolls outside the ring to Daniel Evans as he holds her up to make sure she's okay, Amy nods her head, Evans tells the ref to back up Kelly as the ref does Amy slides back in eying Kelly. Amy gets to her feet and ref moves out of the way Kelly goes to clothesline Amy, but Amy ducks the clothesline and then spears Kelly. Amy rolls out of the ring and grabs the divas title and goes into the ring with it. The ref takes the title back as Daniel sets down his Tv title and talks to the ref. While the ref is distracted Amy grabs the TV title and hits it over Kelly's head. She slides the title to the side as the ref turns around she goes for the pin

1..2..3!!

Amy wins the match.

[After the Vixens match, a Highlight video for Curtain Call plays, showing the Brutality of the Steel Cage]

Matt Xtreme vs. Joey Tree
[Singles Match] - Summary

Matt Xtreme walked down to the ring, prepared to face Joey Tree. When he was halfway down the entrance ramp he was attacked by Andrew. Andrew powerbombed Xtreme onto the steel ramp and rolled Matt into the ring. The EFNW Universe roared at Andrew Gold's revenge! Then Joey Tree made his entrance. Joey rolled Matt into the ring and then covered him, but only got a two count. Joey Tree then used Matt's 'Extreme Blast' against him to pick up the victory. After the match, Tree cut a promo about Global Warming.

Michael Chains vs. The Mastodon
[Last Man Standing]

Michael Chains wins after spearing The Mastodon off the stage.

*Result Reversed : Match never sent*

EFNW: The Music (Volume 2)

"Ladies, get your lover the present he really wants for Valentines Day; EFNW: The Music (Volume 2)!"

Featuring:
Danny D : "Fire it up" by Thousand Foot Krunch
Matt Xtreme : "We are one" by 12 Stones
Harry Jones : "Re-Education (Through Labor)" by Rise Against
Travis Jones : "My way" by Limp Bizkit"

And much more!"

[The camera cuts back to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler who are sitting at the Commentary Table]

Jim Ross:
"Well folks, we have a real slobber knocker coming up next! Tim Lucker will defend his Championship in a re-match against Jake Lyndon!"

Tim Lucker vs. Jake Lyndon
[Singles Match | EFNW International Championship]

[Jake Lyndon and Tim Lucker make their entrances. Both men get a lot of heat as they walk down the entrance ramp, but Lucker seems to be the fan favourite.]

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell sounds and the fans are pumped for this one. Daniel Evans stands at ringside for Jake as Lucker and Lyndon lock up. Neither man is getting the upper hand so Jake knee’s Lucker in the ribs. Lyndon quickly whips Lucker across the ring and hits him with a Flap Jack as he comes flying back. Lyndon quickly gets to his feet before covering Lucker, 1… Kick Out. Lyndon quickly gets to his feet and unleashes a series of violent stomps to Lucker! Lyndon gets about eight in as Lucker tries to cover himself up. The ref. finally pulls Jake away. The ref. yells a little at Jake but Jake just pushes him aside as Lucker gets to his hands and knee. Lyndon slowly walks over and drives a boot into the side of the head of Lucker knocking him back down to the mat. Lyndon taunts a bit to a chorus of boos. Lyndon grabs Lucker by his head and slowly lifts him to his knees.

Lyndon slaps him several times before taking a step back. Lyndon laughs a tad bit before launching towards him and going for a huge kick. Lucker just ducks it and quickly springs to his feet. He ducks a clothesline from Lyndon and quickly hooks him around the guts before nailing a massive German Suplex! Lyndon’s head bounces of the mat as he is sent flying across the ring. Lucker quickly gets to his feet and walks towards Lyndon. Lyndon is struggling to his feet when Lucker rips him up. He boots him in the guts before nailing a huge Fisherman Suplex before rolling into a pin, 1…2. Kick Out! Lucker gets to his feet a little frustrated. He boots Lyndon in the guts before rolling him into a Boston Crab! Lyndon cries out in pain. Lucker sits down on his back really wrenching the hold in tighter. Lyndon scrambles around a bit before getting his left arm to the nearest ropes!

Lucker releases the hold at four and gets to his feet. Lucker brings Lyndon to his feet and boots him in the guts. Lucker grabs him by the arm and whips him across the ring into the turnbuckle. Lyndon crashes into the turnbuckle and hard. Lucker lines Lyndon up and sprints across the ring at him. He leaps through the air and drives an elbow into the top of Lyndon’s head. Lyndon falls forwards onto one knee. Lucker quickly hooks his head under his right arm and hits a Snap DDT! Lucker quickly covers him, 1…2… Kick Out! Lucker gets to his feet and is looking pretty frustrated. He stomps away at the head of Lyndon before sprinting across the ring. He comes flying back at Lyndon and leaps through the air and nails a knee drop to the side of his head. Lyndon squirms in pain as Lucker rolls to his feet with a huge smirk on his face!

Lucker looks down towards Evans and starts screaming, “It’s Over!” Lucker rips Lyndon to his feet and boots him in the guts. He sends him flying across the ring before springing off the opposite ropes. Lucker goes for a huge clothesline but Lyndon ducks under his arm and quickly drop kicks him in the knee! Lucker drops to the floor clutching his knee in pain. Lyndon lifts Lucker to his feet and Lucker quickly shoves a thumb in his eyes. Lucker quickly capitalizes while the ref. tries to get to him. Lucker nails him with a boot, he follows it with a punch, and sends him across the ring. Lucker quickly hits a spear! Lucker is looking good as he begins stalking Lyndon. Lyndon gets to his feet and Lucker goes for an Everything Went Black but Daniel Evans leaps to the turnbuckle. Lucker drops Jake and begins yelling abuse at Evans.

Lyndon sneaks up behind Lucker and hits him in the groin as the ref. is distracted! Lyndon quickly hits Lucker with a German Suplex as Lucker holds his package. Jake puts Lucker in a Thou Shalt Not! Lucker quickly taps!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lillian Garcia:
"Here is your winner as a result of Submission and the NEW International Champion; Jake Lyndon!"

On the titantron, you can see a camera man running towards a locker room where a lot of bangs and crashes can be heard, the camera man opens the door and inside three hooded men are inside trashing the locker room and one is tagging up the walls, when all three turn to the camera

One of the hoodies steps forward and removes his hood

1st man: first of all allow us to introduce ourselves my name is 'The Reckless One' Charlie Bernham

another hoodie who is a little taller steps forward and removes his hood

2nd man: my name is 'The Pukka one' Aaron Richardson

and the last hooded man who is much bigger then both men steps forward and removes his hood

3rd man: and my name is 'Mr Indestructible' Bryan Jacobs

Charlie: and collectively we are The Chavs, EFNW's most alternative stars a unlike the rest of the roster we truly do not give a crap how we behave or what we do to others in fact the only things we do care about are making our money, Getting out beer and fags and meeting some fine bitches.

Aaron: and before you people start to go here are another bunch of rookies with a attitude, your wrong you see we are bare talented and we have all the tools necessary to hold EFNW gold.

Bryan: and the reason we are telling you this now is we think it is fair that you people have enough time to prepare yourselves at The Chavs are taking over, bitches.

Bryan, Charlie and Aaron head out of the trashed locker room leaving the camera crew there.

Harry Jones vs. Travis Jones
["I Quit" Match]

[Travis Jones emerges from the backstage area with a big smirk across his face. The EFNW Universe cusses and boos Travis as he walks down the entrance ramp. ‘EFNW’s President’ enters the ring and snatches a microphone out of Lillian Garcia’s hand.]

Travis Jones:
“Ladies and Gentlemen, your hero has entered the building. I am a man of my word and I will face my Son tonight. But as you all know, I am sixty years old and it is very dangerous for a man of my age to by fighting against a vile, sadistic man like Harry Jones. So tonight, I will be accompanied to the ring by a few…friends.”

[Two men walk out from the back – each man standing beyond 6 ft 6. The pair of unknown faces enter the ring through the middle rope.]

Man 1:
“I am Leslie Summerville, the most dangerous man on the planet! I have spent eight of the last ten years behind bars and throughout my time in prison, I have had my fair share of fights…might I add that my fighting record is 14-0."

Man 2:
“Let’s do this.”

Leslie Summerville:
“He doesn’t speak much English, but what he meant to say is that his name is Sydd ‘Road Kill’ Jackson and that he is the most hardcore man on the planet!”

Travis Jones:
“Referee just giving you a heads up, do not start the match until I give you the heads up. So anyway, now that we have got these introductions finished, why don’t we bring out the pathetic scum himself…”

Harry is seen running through the crowd. Harry Jones slides into the ring and cuts Travis off by smashing a steel chair over his father’s skull. Harry Jones whacks Leslie Summerville in the face with the chair, making Leslie fall onto his knees, but Harry is then speared out of his boots by Sydd. Sydd pulls Harry to his feet, but out of nowhere, Harry executes an HKO on Sydd. Before Harry has time to make a move, Leslie clotheslines Harry in the back of the head. Travis watches on from ringside as Leslie begins to take control of Harry. Leslie lifts Harry onto his shoulders and attempts an F-5, but Jones counters by drilling Summerville with a Tornado DDT. Harry climbs to the top rope and raises an arm, aware that the match is in his favour. Harry leaps backwards, connecting with a double moonsault onto Leslie. Harry Jones gets back to his feet, but Jackson hooks his arms around Harry’s waist and German Suplexes Jones onto his neck. Travis Jones slides a table into the ring and Sydd sets it up in the middle of the ring. Jackson pulls Harry up to his feet and puts him in a wheelbarrow position whilst Leslie catches finds his feet. Sydd spins Harry around clockwise and then Leslie boots Jones in the head! Jackson grabs Harry’s legs and slingshots Jones into the air, only to get the stuffing speared out of him by Leslie. Jackson then lays Harry Jones onto the table. As he does this, Travis Jones enters the ring and clenches his fist.

Travis climbs to the top rope, looking down on his Son. Travis leaps from the top rope, going for a frog splash. Harry Jones rolls out of the way at the last second which makes Travis go right through the table! Harry then quickly takes out Leslie with an HKO! Sydd kicks Harry in the mid section and lifts him up into a powerbomb position. Jones counters by sending Sydd out of the ring with a hurricanrana. Harry rolls out of the opposite side of the ring and lifts up the ring apron. Harry pulls out a barbed wire baseball bat and slides into the ring. Harry repeatedly smashes it across the head of Leslie until blood begins to pour out Summerville’s skull! Suddenly, Harry is taken out by Sydd’s knock out punch. Sydd then begins to scrape the barbed wire baseball bat against Jones head. Blood trickles down from under Harry’s eyebrow. Jackson pulls Harry onto his feet and then slams him down onto the mat with a double handed chokeslam. Travis Jones then tells Sydd and Leslie to leave – they do as commanded.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Travis stomps repeatedly on Harry’s skull, making the blood rush out faster. Travis then pulls Harry to his feet and executes an HKO – Harry’s finishing move! Travis Jones is handed the microphone by the Referee.

Travis Jones:
“Harry…This is your loving Daddy speaking…Just say the words ‘I Quit’. Then we can go home and drink a hot chocolate together…”

Travis presses the microphone against Harry’s lips.

“Say it!”

Harry Jones:
“Go fuck yourself.”

Harry quickly takes Travis down with a Kip Up Rana. Travis flies into the middle rope, in position for the 000. Harry executes the move perfectly, making Travis fall to the floor. Harry springboards off the top rope and executes a Shooting Star Press! Harry Jones then pulls his father to his feet and hits the Black Labelled Destroyer! Jones throws his father over the top rope and to the outside. Harry exits the ring and walks over to the announcers table. Harry removers the top of the table and pulls out one of the TV Monitors. Harry then rolls Travis onto the table and climbs onto the ring apron. Harry bounces off the second rope and soars through the air going for a springboard moonsault. Travis rolls out of the way, which sends Harry through the table!

Travis Jones:
“Do you quit…Say it!”

Harry replies by kicking Travis in the shin. “The President” grabs an electrical cord and wraps it around Harry’s neck. Travis tightens the pressure which makes Harry’s face begin to go red. After multiple attempts of trying to get Harry to quit, Harry manages to throw Travis over his head! Harry then pulls his father to his feet and throws him over the barricade. When Travis gets to his feet, Harry takes a run up and leaps over the barricade, connecting with a Busaiku Knee Kick onto Travis! Harry then pulls Travis up and starts walking through a corridor. Soon enough, both men are now standing in a public area next to a Chicken Treat stall. Harry throws Travis head first straight through a vending machine! The crowd go ballistic! Instead of quitting, Travis tries to crawl away like the coward that he is. Harry grabs a trolley and then rams it into Travis’s side. Harry pulls Travis onto his feet, but Travis drops down onto his knees and low blows Harry. Travis then puts Harry in the trolley and pushes it down the staircase! Mid-way down, the trolley clips the rail, which makes the trolley spin out. Harry falls out and rolls down six stairs before hitting the concrete. Travis Jones walks down the stair case and is then seen in the corridor with a firm grip around his Son’s neck.

“Give up!"

Travis applies a Rear Naked Choke onto Harry in the middle of the corridor! Harry is on the verge of giving up, but instead he reaches over his shoulder and applies an eye gouge onto his Dad. Travis looses the hold, which gives Harry the opportunity to break free. After a very close call, Harry gets to his feet and then pulls Travis Jones up. Harry grabs Travis by the neck before throwing him head first into a dry wall! The impact makes a massive dent in the wall. Harry pulls down his Father down the corridor a few more metres before he spots a window. Harry throws Travis through the window! Glass shatters as EFNW’s President cries out in pain.

Harry Jones is handed the microphone.

Harry Jones:
“Is it fair? Huh? I won’t say that you didn’t have this coming…Because you definitely did. You have attacked me, betrayed me, humiliated me – but now it ends! Your reign of terror is over…You have nowhere to run! Just say the words; ‘I Quit’ and then you can go home and rest up.”

Travis Jones:
“Harry…come closer…I have something very important to tell you.”

Harry thinks for a while, but accepts his Father’s offer. Travis then sits up slowly, before thumbing Harry in the eye. Travis Jones gets up, but he is quickly taken down by a dropkick which sends him onto the shattered glass.

Harry Jones:
“Your tricks won’t work on me…It is time I ended this.”

Harry Jones pulls Travis to his feet and applies a side headlock. Harry walks Travis through the corridor and then begins to walk towards a curtain…

The EFNW Fans roar as Harry Jones emerges from the backstage area with his Father immobilised. Harry drags Travis down the entrance ramp and rolls Travis into the ring. Harry pulls Travis to his feet and executes an HKO in the centre of the ring! He then climbs up to the top and prepares to use his Omega Twist move. Suddenly a masked man slides into the ring with a Singapore cane in hand. The man strikes Harry across the neck, making Jones lose his balance and fall from the top rope. The unknown masked man pulls Harry to his feet and then lifts him up into the air. The man looks as if he is going for a suplex, but halfway through he spins around and connects with a cutter! The Masked Man pulls Travis Jones to his feet. After a long pause, the man spears Travis! The man then removes his mask and takes a microphone.

Man:
“How about we take a little intermission before we continue. I am Chris Jones…That’s right, I am Harry’s younger brother and Travis’s biological son. I thought I’d come out here and spectate a match featuring my pathetic brother and my asshole Dad…I am not getting in your way, am I? Well, I am interested to see who wins. So lets all sit back, take it slow and let the good times roll."

Travis and Harry slowly find their feet. Both men stare at Chris with a shocked facial expression. Three referees emerge towards Chris and tell him to leave ringside. Chris obliges and does as he is told. Travis and Harry look at each other, shocked.

Jerry Lawler:
“Oh my…This family feud just got way hotter.”

Then out of nowhere, Harry HKO’s Travis down onto the mat. Harry applies his signature crossface maneuver. After a few seconds, Travis taps out and shouts ”I QUIT!”

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner; Harry Jones!”

Chris Jones walks out onto the ramp as Harry celebrates. Both men stare each other down, before Chris turns around and walks back behind the curtain.

Danny D Promo:
Grandslam Champion; Danny D; announced that in his upcoming match, he would do whatever it takes to win back his Championship.

Danny D vs. Surge vs. Dan Maskell
[Three Way Dance | EFNW Championship]

Maskell would enter first, getting classic heel heat like he always strives for. Dan would taunt the crowd before getting into the ring. He would then be followed by Danny, who got a mixed reaction due to some fans finding him boring and past-his-prime, but about 75% of the crowd gave him a good reaction, albeit it was pretty quiet still to say the least. Danny tried to show off his Slammies to the crowd, but actually got them knocked out of his hand by one fan. Surge would come out last, showing off the World Title and would get a huge pop out of the crowd even though he's heel. The 3 men would then have a stare-down of sorts, with Surge just disregarding his opponents and instead talking to a hot woman in the crowd.

The match would start with Danny immediately getting out of the ring. Surge and Dan would look at him before locking up. Dan, a superior martial artist, used his BJJ skills to take Surge to the ground, but Surge held his own and was able to go hold-for-hold with Maskell. Dan would then openly yell "Fuck that!" and give Surge a stiff punch. Surge didn't let it affect him for more than a moment before he answered with a stiff Forearm of his own. The 2 then began to brawl, with Danny pulling himself up a chair on the outside and watching. Dan would get the advantage on Surge after a combo of punches and go on the assault. This wouldn't last too long, as Surge just knee'd Dan in the balls. Surge then nailed Dan with a Curb Stomp and went for a pin only for Danny to rush the ring and assault Surge before throwing him out. Danny would then begin his beat-down of Dan, going for multiple pins of his own but never getting anything past 1. Surge would take Danny by surprise: he ripped him off Dan during a Suplex attempt before basically going crazy on Danny, smashing his head off the turnbuckle he exposed, stomping his face in, basically the works. By the time Surge was done, Danny was busted open and crawling around, not knowing where he is. Surge would go back to concentrating on Dan, but turned around in time to get hit with a running Lariat that pancaked the side of his head. Surge just shook it off and stood up before hitting Dan with a high-impact Lariat of his own. Dan did the same and pretty soon, the 2 men were trading stiff Lariats and seemingly having to take no damage. That is, until both men were squaring off and Dan fell to the ground randomly with Surge falling on top of him a moment later into a convenient pin. Danny would break the pin and go to attack both Surge and Dan, but again get nothing past a 1 count. Danny went for a Suplex on Surge but Surge knee'd him in the head in mid-air before coming down and racking his eyes. The fact he had blood in his eyes made the blindness even worse, giving Surge time to throw him around as he stumbled around the ring. Again, Surge took his eyes off Dan, who came charging at him with an Enzuigiri but Surge stepped out of the way and Dan clipped Danny instead, taking him out of the ring. Surge went for a Lariat on Dan only for Dan to duck and come around with a Discus Lariat! He then got Surge up before he could shake it off and sent him into the corner with the Home by Midnight, but only got a 2 count. Dan looked at the ref in disbelief before picking up Surge and hitting the same move again and again into the corner, but only getting a 2 count each-time. Dan then shook off his frustrations, instead hitting Surge with the Fantastic Five as he attempted to get back up but only got 2 and 4/5! Surge to up and began to shake the effects of Dan's assault off. Dan gave Surge a "hell naw" look before whipping him into the ropes, running after him and hitting him with the Tramp Stamp before he could rebound and as he still faced away! Surge was taken over the top by the ropes to where Danny D was laying on the crowd, having basically been trying to get the blood out of his eyes the whole time he was on the floor. Dan then went onto the top rope as Surge and Danny tried to get up. Dan jumped off and went for a Shooting Star Press on both men but only got Danny as Surge walked out of the way yet again. Nonetheless, this still prompted a "holy shit" chant from the crowd. Surge would take advantage of the hurt Dan, however, by taking him around the ring and showing him the tools of his choice for dismantling an opponent: stairs, post, ring apron, etc. Dan fought back, however, and pretty soon, the 2 were brawling again, using whatever they could to do damage. Just as it looked like Dan had the advantage, Danny came from behind and sent him into the steel steps, followed by smashing his head off them multiple times. Danny looked in control, working over both Surge and Dan, only for Surge and Dan to team-up for a very rare assist to each-other. Danny was about to DDT both men onto the concrete floor he exposed, but Dan and Surge instead picked him up and tossed him over their heads and onto the floor. Dan and Surge soon looked at each-other before Surge racked Dan's eyes and Dan kicked Surge in the balls at the same time. Both men took some moments to recover before Dan grabbed Surge and rolled him into the ring. Surge got up first though and as Dan was getting in the ring, he got a Hell of a stomping from Surge. With Dan down, and Danny incapacitated, Surge looked very much in control. He picked Dan up and starting to assault him with the Ass Kicking in the corner before finishing the move up with a Rolling Elbow followed soon after by an Elite Driver. But, still, Surge couldn't get the pin. Surge then motioned for a Barf-o-Rama, going up to the top rope but before he could jump, Danny jumped up to the apron from the ground and took Surge's feet from under him! Surge hung off to the side, crotch'd on the corner as Danny climbed up to the top and instead hit Danny with a diving Splash for a 1, 2...-and out of nowhere comes Surge, flying down with a double stomp to the head to break the pin! Surge then picks up Danny and drives his head into the ground with a Psycho Driver V! He then goes for the pin but gets a 2 because Dan manages to somehow break the pin, probably out of sheer determination. Surge became frustrated, picking Dan up and hitting him with the Psycho Driver 3, but he wasn't done. Surge yanked Danny back up by the hair and planted him with a Psycho Driver! The triumphant Surge then layed across both Dan and Danny at the same time, pinning both for the 3 count.

The bell rung and Surge was billed as the winner and still EFNW World Heavyweight Champ. Surge shows off his Title and then goes on to cut a short but awesome as usual promo about him retaining the World Title, showing himself the best against a asshole veteran like Danny D and a retard up-start like Dan Maskell. To end the show, Surge posed in the ring with his Title, over the prone bodies of his defeated opponents.

Match Writers:
Travis Jones vs. Harry Jones (Hazza)
Amy vs. Kelly (Amy)
Three Way Dance (Marik)
Jake Lyndon vs. Tim Lucker (Jake)

From now on, all PPV's will either be quick results or summaries.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Pretty rape PPV if I do say so myself. Surge is secretly Mike Vallely...
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 am

i appreciate the fact i was International champ.

I'm such a **** g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]   EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: In Your House [Official Pay Per View Thread]
Page 1 of 1