The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0

Go down 
+38
Sam
#Animal
Jericho
EdgeLover2748
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Kush And Orange Juice
JB 2.1
M
Miss Christy Dollie
ItsSoSophie
SP
Goblin
meep21
LegendOfCasey
Michael
fuck
Harold
Cole
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Ethan
Oriadon
Y2JMattitude
Mesa
ADY
RED
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
TJ
Admin
Richie
Viper
American Wolf
Captain2
JD
Periwinkles
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Dan Williams arrives, he has the fans booing him and he looks around with an arrogant smirk. He ignores them and tugs on his tie before heading in
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 pm

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Blackity wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 Kenny10

Kenneth Markov arrives at the arena thinking about the Royal Crumble this Sunday.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 Ali10

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena knowing that he is GOING to dominate his three opponents and retain his Doom World Championship this Sunday.

OT: RP Anyone?

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 ZZZ

*Zeke is walking toward's his Locker Room, when he bumps into Markov*

Zeke Zahn

You should really watch where your going punk unless you want a beating courtesy of me... Wait a minute, i know who you are, Your Kenny and your on the same roster as me... Well isn't that a considence because our GM, who happen to personally sign me, told me to go and find you as i'm scoping out my competition and i've gotta say, i'm pretty disappointed with what i see, but no matter, i have no problem with kicking someone's ass that isn't up to my standards

*Zahn just stares at him and smirks*

Kenny smirks

Kenneth Markov: ''Excuse me button boy? Would you mind repeating what you just said to you're most powerful superstar in this whole entire company, because from the looks of it...you don't know how I am. I have been through hell to be honest with you, but now ever since I came to this company I have actually been perfect, and that is why my name is Kenny Markov and I am ready to teach YOU, and whomever else who decides to get into you're true hero's way...a very good lesson.''

Zeke Zahn

Now that's where your wrong as i am the one who is stronger than anybody here in ECCW and i know for a fact that some weakling like you wouldn't be able to lift me up onto your shoulders while I on the other hand would be able to lift you up on my shoulders, so that proves that i'm more powerful and anyway, do you know what i would do with you, if you were on my shoulders... I would throw you over my head and over the top rope onto the floor below, hoping that it would put you out of action and if that wasn't the case then i would do further damage to you until you were seriously injured and no longer in my way... do you like that sound of that because to me it's like music to my ears and i hope it starts playing real soon

*Zeke just stands there and grins before looking back down at Kenneth with a serious look on his face*

Kenny Markov: ''Oh really? What are you the new John Cena? Cause honestly dude, I don't give a crap if you're 7 foot tall nor do I care if you threaten to pick me up and throw me over the top ropes. But as you can see, I have already fought bigger men other than myself, and most of them were EVEN bigger than you, so yeah...you don't scare me one bit.''
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Chris James walking around
OT:Bored so someone reply
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Blackity wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Blackity wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 Kenny10

Kenneth Markov arrives at the arena thinking about the Royal Crumble this Sunday.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 Ali10

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena knowing that he is GOING to dominate his three opponents and retain his Doom World Championship this Sunday.

OT: RP Anyone?

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 ZZZ

*Zeke is walking toward's his Locker Room, when he bumps into Markov*

Zeke Zahn

You should really watch where your going punk unless you want a beating courtesy of me... Wait a minute, i know who you are, Your Kenny and your on the same roster as me... Well isn't that a considence because our GM, who happen to personally sign me, told me to go and find you as i'm scoping out my competition and i've gotta say, i'm pretty disappointed with what i see, but no matter, i have no problem with kicking someone's ass that isn't up to my standards

*Zahn just stares at him and smirks*

Kenny smirks

Kenneth Markov: ''Excuse me button boy? Would you mind repeating what you just said to you're most powerful superstar in this whole entire company, because from the looks of it...you don't know how I am. I have been through hell to be honest with you, but now ever since I came to this company I have actually been perfect, and that is why my name is Kenny Markov and I am ready to teach YOU, and whomever else who decides to get into you're true hero's way...a very good lesson.''

Zeke Zahn

Now that's where your wrong as i am the one who is stronger than anybody here in ECCW and i know for a fact that some weakling like you wouldn't be able to lift me up onto your shoulders while I on the other hand would be able to lift you up on my shoulders, so that proves that i'm more powerful and anyway, do you know what i would do with you, if you were on my shoulders... I would throw you over my head and over the top rope onto the floor below, hoping that it would put you out of action and if that wasn't the case then i would do further damage to you until you were seriously injured and no longer in my way... do you like that sound of that because to me it's like music to my ears and i hope it starts playing real soon

*Zeke just stands there and grins before looking back down at Kenneth with a serious look on his face*

Kenny Markov: ''Oh really? What are you the new John Cena? Cause honestly dude, I don't give a crap if you're 7 foot tall nor do I care if you threaten to pick me up and throw me over the top ropes. But as you can see, I have already fought bigger men other than myself, and most of them were EVEN bigger than you, so yeah...you don't scare me one bit.''

Zeke Zahn

John Cena is a nobody compared to me and i really don't see it in you... You fighting guys as huge as me and all.... All I can see is you fighting those little midgets that hide under the ring because to me you fit into that category, So you can say that you have taken on dudes as massive as me all you want, but when it comes down to it... You'll just hightail it out of the ring and never come back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 pm

All my guys arrive.

OT: Today I have to work h-a-r-d on that show.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Chris James arrives looking for Crush Management
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Azazel comes out to a big ovation from the crowd.
Azazel slaps a few hands from the crowd and enters the ring.
The big man gets a microphone and raises his hand as the crowd cheers.
Then he lowers his hand and the fans stop.

"Alright, I see that everyone is excited about the Royal Crumble! That's right! And you should be excited. There is no doubt in My mind that this year's Royal Crumble will go out in history as one of the greatest P.P.V.' s of 2011! You know when I came to ECCW I was thinking about the possibilities of Me getting to compete in the Royal Crumble match. And I was planning to come out here and let My 29 opponents know that I will win the Crumble match and I will headline Slam-Mania! See, 30 superstars are going at it with nothing to lose and everything to win. So you can't go out there without being ready to give everything you got. Well for this year...I'm not going to do that. As all of you know I am not competing in the Royal Crumble match because I have a championship match at that very same night. Instead of facing 29 other men I will face three other superstars. It started as Me facing the Domination World Champion Cyrus Black..."

The crowd boos loudly.

"Yeah I know! It started with Azazel facing Cyrus Black one on one. Then the former Women's Champion was added to the match. So it became a triple threat. Cyrus Black vs Azazel vs...Amy? Sophie? No, no...Neville! Neville...Neville something! And I was kinda excited you know...having to face the World Champion and a former Women's Champion...that's something that you will tell to your grandsons! Then for some insane reason some other dude gets involved and is added to the match. So it's now Cyrus Black vs Azazel vs Neville Ryan vs Trenton York! And it's not only a Fatal Four Way but it's for all three titles that Cyrus is holding! The Hardcore Championship, the Submission Championship and of course the Domination World Championship! Three titles on the line, three falls in order to end the match. First fall is for the Hardcore Championship. The name of the title fits My style to say the very least. But it's a useless title that can change hands at any time. I think I'll let Cyrus keep that trash around his waist until someone takes it away from him with a more vicious way. 2nd fall is for the Submission title. I have been in a Submission title match before and I was unsuccessful in winning it. So I wouldn't mind adding this title belt around My shoulder. Now the 3rd fall...this is the money-maker. The World title. I will say one thing! There is no way...And I mean no way in HELL that Cyrus Black will walk out of that ring still the World Champion! There is no way that a former Women's Champion is walking out of the Royal Crumble as the World Champion. And there is no way that a douchebag like York is walking out of a live P.P.V. as World Champion! It's My time! My time! This Sunday at the Royal Rumble, I don't care if I don't win the Hardcore title, I don't care if I don't win the Submission title, but I promise you that I will do anything that's possible to make sure that I will get the World title with Me and those morons who call themselves in-ring competitors will be laid out in that very ring wondering if it was a bus, or a train, or the motherf***ng Godzilla that just crashed them down, but they will realize that it was the NEW Domination World Champion, AZAZEL!"

Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 am

*Joey Heat arrives*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am

Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*
Chris James walk past Joey Heat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 pm

[Trenton York arrives at the arena having no care for the fans.. he walks into the building and looks around... this is his last full day in this company...]
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

*Joey looks at Chris as if Chris is an idiot.*

"Woah, did you just walk by me without noticing my $500jacket, or my $680 Italian Leather shoes? Oh wait, you must be Chris James that redneck. Well look, why don't you go down back to Mississippi and spit into a jug. Now you should go on ahead and resign from ECCW because you'll never be able to defeat me or any sensible person because of your lack of intelligence and redneck-like ways."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

"Woah, did you just walk by me without noticing my $500jacket, or my $680 Italian Leather shoes? Oh wait, you must be Chris James that redneck. Well look, why don't you go down back to Mississippi and spit into a jug. Now you should go on ahead and resign from ECCW because you'll never be able to defeat me or any sensible person because of your lack of intelligence and redneck-like ways."
Chris:I don't give a damn about your stupid jacket or shoes.As far as me resigning ECCW,that will never happen because I will get the Crush Legends Champion.If you think I can't beat you you have another damn thing coming,I can put you throug the hospital before you can say ECCW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Timothy McArmstrong is in the gym training, wanting to get a tag team partner here in ECCW, wanting to get his first tag title.

OT: Anyone want to be Timothy's tag team partner or make him apart of a faction, go ahead and reply please.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:16 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Timothy McArmstrong is in the gym training, wanting to get a tag team partner here in ECCW, wanting to get his first tag title.

OT: Anyone want to be Timothy's tag team partner or make him apart of a faction, go ahead and reply please.

"ECCW"
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

Chris:I don't give a damn about your stupid jacket or shoes.As far as me resigning ECCW,that will never happen because I will get the Crush Legends Champion.If you think I can't beat you you have another damn thing coming,I can put you throug the hospital before you can say ECCW.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

"ECCW"
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

"ECCW"
Chris James:Are you serious.Didn't you know that was expression, listen how about you tidy up your boots & be a man & fight me or you can walk away & I will do it hard way by whooping your ass.But it's your choice but either way your going down.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

"ECCW"
Chris James:Are you serious.Didn't you know that was expression, listen how about you tidy up your boots & be a man & fight me or you can walk away & I will do it hard way by whooping your ass.But it's your choice but either way your going down.

"Look, Chris, how about you go on home and celebrate your redneck ways as you're not smart enough to figure out that I was being a smartass. Although your intelligence is so low you probably have no idea what an IQ is, but don't worry yours is nothing to be proud of. The same goes for your wrestling skill, which is also terribly below average. Now go on back to the farm before I catch a case of redneck. "
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

"ECCW"

"Look, Chris, how about you go on home and celebrate your redneck ways as you're not smart enough to figure out that I was being a smartass. Although your intelligence is so low you probably have no idea what an IQ is, but don't worry yours is nothing to be proud of. The same goes for your wrestling skill, which is also terribly below average. Now go on back to the farm before I catch a case of redneck. "
Chris:I am not an idiot I know what is an IQ but this doesn't matter.All that matter right now is me kicking your ass & making you cry to your momma.If you think I can't fight then fight me right now!!!!!

OT:Can Chris James attack Joey?
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
*Joey Heat arrives*

"ECCW"

Chris:I am not an idiot I know what is an IQ but this doesn't matter.All that matter right now is me kicking your ass & making you cry to your momma.If you think I can't fight then fight me right now!!!!!

OT:Can Chris James attack Joey?

"You may know what an IQ is, but you don't know what proper grammar is"

OT-Yea, I guess.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Chris:This is my reply...

Chris punches Skyler

OT:You can attack Chris
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:

Chris punches Skyler

*Joey grabs Chris and throws him down then spits on him screaming "COME ON!"*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 GD1

Grim Decadence arrives, ignoring the crew as they look for a private location.

A brand new Aston Martin pulls up to the ECCW arena as a familiar face steps out. Daniel Evans smirks as he grabs his gym bag and makes his way to the entrance. He is sporting a pair of black slacks and a white polo that is covered by a red jacket with his last name is elegant black lettering. Two other men also exit the vehicle in similar outfits, one being Cade Stafford, and the other being relatively unknown to ECCW fans.

Braylon Scarver arrives and debates doing a promo.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:

Chris punches Skyler

Chris James spear Joey he then constantly give him shots to the head.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Skyler wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:

Chris punches Skyler

Chris James spear Joey he then constantly give him shots to the head.

*Joey covers his face as he gets beaten into*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next