The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal Empty
PostSubject: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Nigs and Stuff
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:53 pm

So, Kaycee just called me and said that this guy is doing things he shouldn't be.
Last night, she went to a party and this guy tried to sleep with her. Now, he's sending her dirty texts and pictures of things ... So .. Tonight, either A .. This guy gets his lights knocked right on off, or ... B .. His tires get slashed. And you know what .. I'm probably gonna do both.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:02 pm

SP wrote:
So, Kaycee just called me and said that this guy is doing things he shouldn't be.
Last night, she went to a party and this guy tried to sleep with her. Now, he's sending her dirty texts and pictures of things ... So .. Tonight, either A .. This guy gets his lights knocked right on off, or ... B .. His tires get slashed. And you know what .. I'm probably gonna do both.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Summer of Joey wrote:
SP wrote:

Any updates?
He got sent to jail attempting both.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm

TJ wrote:
Summer of Joey wrote:
SP wrote:

Any updates?
He got sent to jail attempting both.

Tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:01 pm

No Dad ... I didn't. I would of called, had I did.
I didn't wanna slash his tires, cause I mean they're expensive as fuck and I wouldn't want it to happen to me. I went to his house and told him to fuck off, and he said that Kaycee brought it on herself. He said she was being flirty at the party and I asked how and get this ...

GET FUCKING THIS ...

She .. and I quote ... "Put her arm on my leg to stand up after sitting on the couch." 

GUYS ... GUYS ... 

IF A GIRL FUCKING LIFTS HERSELF OFF THE COUCH .... LIKE COME ON!

That was the only excuse he had, so I grabbed his phone and smashed it and when he touched me, I hit him. Gave him the old one two. He got one good shot on me and I have a bit of a black eye, but other than that I kicked his ass .. YES DAD, I KICKED HIS ASS. 

He wants me to fix his phone, but fuck him. Hahah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal   The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phenomenal Chronicles || A Blog that is Simply Phenomenal
Page 1 of 1