The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.

Go down 
+5
Mystery Superstar
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Shady1
Jarrett
Adam
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. Empty
PostSubject: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 am

INTERNATIONAL FANTASY LEAGUE BOOKING
- BATTLE OF THE BOOKERS -

What is it?

IFL is a wrestling fantasy land in 2013. The IFL takes place in a world where every wrestling promotion has shut down. From WWE to the indies. All of them. The wrestling world was at a standstill. A small group of former promoters decided go get together and create a territory-like system. They created the IFL to govern over territories similar to NWA in the 80's.

Territories?

Each promotion must chose a territory. This is the boundry in which your promotion must run it's shows. Bigger territories may hold multiple promotions, while smaller may only hold one.

The accepted territories are as follows;

North America:

North East: Boundaries are Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Ontario. All states and provinces within those boundaries make up the North East Territory (2 promotions allowed)

South: Boundaries are Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana (2 promotions allowed)

Mid-West: Boundaries are Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Manitoba and Alberta (3 promotions allowed)

West Coast: California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Alaska and Hawaii (2 promotions allowed)

Mexico (3 promotions allowed)

International:
Europe (4 promotions allowed)

UK & Ireland (2 promotions allowed)

Japan (2 promotions allowed)

Australia (1 promotion allowed)

The Promotions
Each promotion will consist of the following:
-name
-territory
-home city (Orlando, Florida would be TNAs)
-promoter: Your promoter is your rep on the IFL Board of Directors. Cannot be a currently active wrestler. Can double as your on screen figure head
-On screen figure head (picked after the draft if different from Promoter)
-backstage interviewer (picked after the draft)
-name of weekly show
-At least 3 titles including a Heavyweight. (Note: since we are running a territory system no title will be given the "World" status)
-a roster of 30 to 40 wrestlers (the original four promotions will take part in a draft to come up with their roster. Any new promotions joining after will pick their roster from available free agents)

The Rules
1. No using dead wrestlers. If a wrestler on your roster dies, it is considered proper to not use said wrestler after death.

2. Keep your storyline somewhat original. If you are going to rip off angles, make sure they are at least a few years old. I don’t want to see stuff that happened on Raw or Impact two weeks ago happen on your show.

3. Trading is allowed but don’t go crazy.

4. Talent sharing is allowed.

5. Your weekly show will be made up of 9 to 11 segments and must contain at least 4 matches. What you do with the other 5 to 7 segments is up to you.

6. Pay Per Views/Big Arena shows/DVD tapings, whatever you want to call it. It is your big show of the month. It will be 9 to 11 segments and must contain at least 7 matches.

7. No flaming other people or their shows. Constructive critisicm is accepted of course.

8. Scoring: Will be done by myself. It will be a weighted average as to not penalize people too much for missing a week here or there. But someone who posts every week will have a better shot at winning then someone missing a week every month.

Note: I don’t care about the flashy stuff. Videos and pictures are not what I am looking for!

9. The seasons will last about 4 to 6 months

10. Have fun!

Sounds awesome! Where do I sign up?
Fill out the following;

Promotion Name -
Territory -
Home City -
Promoter -
Name of Weekly Show -
Theme Song -
Championships -

and then as soon as you sign up, send me a list of 70 (at least) wrestling talents you want in order of how much you want them. EG; you want Cena and Punk as your top two stars, you want Punk more than Cena then in your list it should read; #1 CM Punk #2 John Cena

So, there you have it. Here's hoping this works. Cheers for reading lads. Any questions will of course be answered. This is basically my last throw of the dice on the Universe. This is what will keep me here, if this does not work out I will not be returning. I've lost all interest in wrestling forums but the one thing that is keeping me around is wanting to match and possibly eclipse 4reals by having a long-running and credited booking league. Please help me achieve this. As the unofficial mod of the booking section I am lifting the rule of only one booker per member and one booker every 30 days in the hope of achieving my wrestling forum dream. If you feel you can help this, sign up. It's not usual for me to beg but this is my final rallying cry. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 am

I'd be more than happy to do it if I didn't have one of my own.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I'd be more than happy to do it if I didn't have one of my own.

Thanks Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Promotion Name - Frontier Pro Wrestling
Territory - West Coast
Home City - California
Promoter - Nigel McGuinness
Name of Weekly Show - Hotwired
Theme Song - We Are Hollywood Undead
Championships -
Frontier Heavyweight Championship
Frontier Tag Team Championships
Pure Championship
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

[quote="Shady1"]Promotion Name - Frontier Pro Wrestling
Territory - West Coast
Home City - California
Championships -
Pure Championship[/quote

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:32 pm

When I'm off my phone and on my computer, I'll modify this with an app. I will definitely go through with this one, even if I have to carry on my promotion as a stand-alone, so you have my full support.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Superstar
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Shady1 wrote:
Promotion Name - Frontier Pro Wrestling
Territory - West Coast
Home City - California
Championships -
Pure Championship
California is a city? You learn something new every day, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
When I'm off my phone and on my computer, I'll modify this with an app. I will definitely go through with this one, even if I have to carry on my promotion as a stand-alone, so you have my full support.

Fantastic
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Hope this works out. I would sign up for it but as TWISB returns next week, I unfortunately can't.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Karl wrote:
Hope this works out. I would sign up for it but as TWISB returns next week, I unfortunately can't.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Best of luck to you guys. Hope to see this work out. I'll be reading!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:27 pm

I think it's only going to be the three of us, the rest of the bookers are tied up in projects but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 am

3 is fine with me Adam
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Cool I'll just wait until TTHSMF sends his application and roster and we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Promotion Name - Krazy Wrestling Alliance
Territory - UK and Ireland
Home City - Manchester, England
Promoter - Paul Heyman
Name of Weekly Show - Live!
Theme Song - The Night by Kromestatik
Championships - VWA Championship
VWA Tag Team Championships
VWA Insanity Championship (Defended under 24/7 rules)
VWA Worldwide Championship

Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:44 pm

FRONTIER PRO WRESTLING
AJ Styles
AR Fox
Adam Cole
Alex Shelley
Antonio Cesaro
Arik Cannon
Averno
Brad Maddox
Bully Ray
Chris Jericho
Chris Sabin
Cody Rhodes
Crimson
Davey Richards
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Doug Williams
Eddie Edwards
El Generico
Eric Young
Fandango
Gunner
Hernandez
Jack Swagger
Jay Bradley
Jessie Godderz
Kassius Ohno
Kazuchika Okada
Leo Kruger
PAC
Prince Devitt
Randy Orton
Rich Swann
Ricochet
Samuray Del Sol
Seth Rollins
Sin Cara
The Miz
Uhaa Nation
Wade Barrett

KRAZY WRESTLING ALLIANCE
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Camacho
Christian
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Derrick Bateman
Drew McIntyre
Epico
Evan Bourne
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Ted DiBiase
Tensai
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

IRISH CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bingo Ballance
Brian Cage
Christopher Daniels
Curt Hawkins
Darren Young
Flash Flanagan
Joey Ryan
Johnny Goodtime
JTG
Kurt Angle
Magnus
Mandrake
Mick Foley
O'Shea
Peter Avalon
Ray Rosas
Rob Terry
Samoa Joe
Scorpio Sky
Sheamus
Titus O'Neil
Tyler Reks
William Regal
Zema Ion

-----------

Tag Teams/Stables would be great
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:54 pm

My teams are

The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno
AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol
Brad Maddox & Jessie Godderz
Crimson & Gunner
Inter City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)
The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Last edited by Shady1 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 am

My teams are:

3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal)
Boom Truth (Kofi Kingston and R-Truth)
International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd)
Los Aviadores (Epico, Primo and Hunico)
The New Nexus (David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty)
The Uso's (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan)
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay and Tensai)

I'd also like to release Alex Riley, Camacho, Derrick Bateman, Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu, then my roster is finalised.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Sweet, thread will be made today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Adam, I was wondering whether it would be OK to drop Leo Kruger, Hernandez & Eric Young from my roster?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Ok guys I'm going to allow you to design your own post that will feature on the front page of the IFL thread. Make sure to include all relevant information to your promotion. Mine will be posted here shortly as an example (which you may or may not follow).
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm

IRISH CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Territory
Irish Championship Wrestling (ICW from this point forward) as the name suggests is one of the two promotions residing in the UK and Irish territory. Their official touring schedule has been released for the first three months and the United Kingdom is not featured. Things seem to be heavily based around the counties of Dublin, Cork and Galway. The two iPPV's and the sole PPV announced thus far are all scheduled to take place in the capital city of Dublin. Understandably the base of operations is Dublin and this has been named the home city for ICW.

Management and Creative Team
The actual owner of ICW is Brian Jossie who is not recognized on-screen as the owner of ICW but is more noted as his alias, A.W., the manager of All-World Promotions. As Jossie is not recognized on-screen as the owner of ICW, the role of authority falls to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper who (kayfabe) makes all the decisions regarding ICW and has the title Director of ICW. Jossie and Piper, as expected, play a big part in the creative team and are joined by commentator Scott Levy (Raven) and interviewer Matt Striker. Occassional wrestler Mick Foley completes the creative team.

Television and PPV Deals
ICW struck up a lucarative deal with Irish television station 3e. The deal is set to run for at least two years and gives ICW a weekly two-hour television slot. ICW: Emerald Fusion is broadcast every Tuesday night at 9 pm GMT on 3e. Despite easily securing a television deal ICW struggled gaining a provider for their PPV's. ICW managed to obtain a deal which would see them air four PPV's worldwide per year. ICW also announced they would run eight iPPV's per year.

Music Production
Due to the IFL buying the rights to every major wrestling promotion in America, most ICW superstars will have their current entrance music. ICW struck up a deal with many notable UK and Irish artists (mainly hip-hop and rap) to provide themes for their product. Professor Green's hit song 'Remedy' is the weekly theme song for ICW: Emearld Fusion. Green callobarated with numerous UK artists in the making of the song Game Over and ICW's very first iPPV (of the same name) features Game Over as it's official song. DJ Fresh's 'The Power' has been confirmed as official song for ICW's second iPPV Transition and The Dubliners classic 'Rocky Road To Dublin' will serve as the official song for ICW's first ever PPV; Capital Carnage.

Championships and Honours
ICW Heavyweight Championship:

3e Lightweight Championship:

ICW Tag Team Championship:

Warrior of Waterford:

On-Screen Talent
Non-Wrestlers
A.W. - Manager of All-World Promotions
Brett DiBiase - Commentator
Matt Striker - Interviewer
'Rowdy' Roddy Piper - Director of ICW
Scott Levy - Commentator

Active Roster
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bingo Ballance
Brian Cage
Christopher Daniels
Curt Hawkins
Darren Young
Flash Flanagan
Joey Ryan
Johnny Goodtime
JTG
Magnus
Mandrake
O'Shea
Peter Avalon
Ray Rosas
Rob Terry
Samoa Joe
Scorpio Sky
Sheamus
Titus O'Neil
Tyler Reks
William Regal
Zema Ion

Occassional Roster and Guest Stars
Hernandez - When not competing with AAA
Kurt Angle - Due to olympic training commitments
Mick Foley - Due to sustained injuries over his career

Tag Teams and Stables
All-World Promotions - A.W., Johnny Goodtime and The Prime Time Players
PPrAy - Peter Avalon and Ray Rosas
The Dynasty - Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky
The Heat Seekers - Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks
The Prime Time Players - Darren Young and Titus O'Neil

Scheduled Events
Emerald Fusion; Dublin, Ireland; 23rd April
Emerald Fusion; Kerry, Ireland; 30th April
Emerald Fusion; Galway, Ireland; 7th May
Emerald Fusion; Carlow, Ireland; 14th May
Game Over; Dublin, Ireland; 18th May (iPPV)
Emerald Fusion; Cork, Ireland; 21st May
Emearld Fusion; Cork, Ireland; 28th May
Warriors of Waterford; Waterford, Ireland; 1st June (DVD Special)
Emerald Fusion; Dublin, Ireland; 4th June
Emerald Fusion; Donegal, Ireland; 11th June
Transition; Dublin, Ireland; 15th June (iPPV)
Emerald Fusion; Dublin, Ireland; 18th June
Emerald Fusion; Galway, Ireland; 25th June
Emerald Fusion; Cork; Ireland; 2nd July
Emerald Fusion; Dublin, Ireland; 9th July
Capital Carnage; Dublin, Ireland; 13th July (PPV)
Back to top Go down
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 am

FRONTIER PRO WRESTLING

Territory Details
Of the first three IFL territories only one so far has been stationed in the United States. Residing in California FRONTIER Pro Wrestling (FRONTIER for short) is based in California. The main base for FRONTIER appears to be in San Jose. However there are a couple of shows lined up in the Stockton and San Francisco areas. Most of the TV shows will be held in San Jose with the first show being primed to be held at the San Jose Municipal Stadium. FRONTIER's first PPV which will be known as The Cold Light of Day is set to be held at the Stockton Arena in Stockton California.

Management and Staff
The official owner and founder of FRONTIER is Wrestling veteran Nigel McGuinness. After having his career cut short due to contracting the disease Hepatitis B Nigel released a film known as The Last of McGuinness which was created with helps by donations from fans. Using the money he made from the movie Nigel was able to sign on Todd Grisham and Shane Douglas to handle the commentary for the show. The backstage interviewer was then confirmed to be Jeremy Borash. As for the creative team it is said Nigel, JB, Shane Douglas and Bully Ray will be the ones making the decisions

Syfy Deal
Shopping around for a television deal in Pro Wrestling is hard. As normally companies want to see the product is successful before taking the risk and putting them on their station. However thanks to some connections made by Chris Jericho through his with the Robot Combat League Nigel was able to arrange a meeting with some of the heads of Syfy. In this meeting Nigel was said to have laid out his vision for FRONTIER to the heads and they were very impressed. Also mentioning some of the names on the roster including Jericho, Bully, Orton and AJ Styles Nigel was able to broker a contract allowing for a 3 month trial period with SyFy

Music
With the IFL owning a majority of the Wrestlers themes it is expected for many of the well known wrestlers such as Orton, Jericho, AJ Styles & The Miz to keep their themes. On the other hand some of the lesser known talents will under go theme changes. Some of the wrestlers confirmed to be debuting new themes include Dean Ambrose (Marilyn Manson ~ Sweet Dreams), Seth Rollins (Disturbed ~ Run), Kassius Ohno (Cervello ~ First time) and Brad Maddox (Madina Lake ~ Legends). As for the official theme of FRONTIER it is confirmed that Hollywood Undead have allowed the use of their song 'We Are'. As for the theme of the first PPV it is confirmed that Blue Stahili have allowed the use of their song Takedown.

Championships and Accomplishments

FRONTIER Heavyweight Champion:

FRONTIER Tag Team Champions:

FRONTIER Pure Champion:

Final FRONTIER winner:

On screen talent

Management and Officials

Nigel McGuinness - FRONTIER Founder
Jeremy Borash - Interviewer
Shane Douglas - Color Commentator
Todd Grisham - Play by Play

Roster
Adam Cole
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Antonio Cesaro
AR Fox
Arik Cannon
Averno
Brad Maddox
Bully Ray
Chris Jericho
Chris Sabin
Cody Rhodes
Crimson
Davey Richards
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Doug Williams
Eddie Edwards
El Generico
Fandango
Gunner
Jack Swagger
Jay Bradley
Jessie Godderz
Kassius Ohno
Kazuchika Okada
PAC
Prince Devitt
Randy Orton
Rich Swann
Ricochet
Ryusuke Taiguchi
Sami Callihan
Samuray Del Sol
Seth Rollins
Sin Cara
The Miz
Uhaa Nation
Wade Barrett
Willie Mack

Tag Teams & Stables
2 Husky Black Guys - El Generico & Willie Mack
The American Wolves - Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards
Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno
Apollo 55 - Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taiguchi
AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol
Brad Maddox & Jessie Godderz
Crimson & Gunner
Dirty Ugly Fucks - Arik Cannon & Sami Callihan
Inner City Machine Guns - Rich Swann & Ricochet
The Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

(Hope you don't mind Adam but I picked up Willie Mack, Sami Callihan & Ryusuke Taiguchi)
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 am

No problems at all there Shady. I quite like your roster now that I've had a chance to look completely at it. Ridiculously stacked tag division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next