The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

SP went to sleep on me so the show WILL NOT be completed on time... I apologize for the inconvience but I will post what I have.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:27 am

============================================
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIR DATE: MONDAY MARCH 18TH, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: USA NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "DEFINE JUSTICE"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 2_zps3b08c726

As the show comes onto the air suddenly the crowd erupts in cheers as the theme music of Mr. Money In The Bank, Christian hits and fills the arena! He comes walking out from the back with his briefcase in hand and puts up his hand looking at all the screaming fans as he holds up his briefcase and pats it to an even louder ovation from the crowd as he heads down the ramp with a large smile on his face patting his chest and then of course fixing the wrinkles in his fancy black silk button up shirt and heads around the ring to Justin Roberts to get a microphone and slides in the ring as the crowd chants his name just adding to the already large grin on his face.

CHRISTIAN ---
"Wow, still after all of these years it is amazing to hear that kind of reaction when you walk out from that back curtain and for that I thank you all. But... yes there is a but, I am not going to thank you with words and expect that to do it oh no that is why at Wrestlemania 29, I will thank you all by becoming the NEW World Heavyweight Champion! [The crowd erupts in cheers as the crowd loves that idea!] You see, most people would think that I would be mad that Chris Jericho ruined my perfect chance to become already the champion but I'm not heartbreaking, it just wasn't time! As a matter of fact I might not have even cashed it in, just trying to hype all of you up! I am saving that moment for Wrestlemania! Saving it to steal the show and begin my TRUE reign as champion and there... nobody can stop me! I will climb to the top of that ladder just like I did to win the briefcase and take down the World Heavyweight Championship!

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 3_zps294e3938

The crowd erupts in boos as the theme music of the Rated R World Heavyweight Champion hits and cuts off Christian! Christian turns to look as Edge comes walking out from the back with his championship being wore proud on his shoulder as he is followed close behind by his legal adviser, David Otunga as both men where smirks on their faces. Edge comes running and sliding into the ring looking up at Christian as David Otunga goes and grabs a microphone for the champ as he makes his way into the ring handing off the microphone and Edge scratches his chin looking confused as he brings up the mic.

EDGE ---
"Sorry I don't think I heard you correctly, it sounded like you said there is going to be a new World Heavyweight Champion. Is that correct, is that what you said? Well I sure hope not, you of all people should know that THAT is not going to happen. You may have won the Money In The Bank, impressive. Yeah are you forgetting who made that briefcase mean something? ME! If it wasn't for my success story then that thing would mean NOTHING! Without me it would be garbage but once again i paved the way for YOU. At Wrestlemania, you don't stand a chance bud. Not with me as the champ, maybe if it was just you and Jericho in the mix but sorry for your luck but I AM the champion! And I HAVE beaten not only YOU but also Jericho multiple times, actually as a matter of fact I beat Jericho IN a World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania, how about you? Because the last time I checked, YOU LOST! You lost to somebody as bad as Chris Jericho!"

Christian nods his head pretending to be interested in Edge's rant as he finally is finished and Christian raises back up his microphone listening to the crowd boo and hate on his former Tag team partner.

CHRISTIAN ---
"Well how nice of you to join us, you always follow me around don't ya champ! And how nice of you to bring up the past when sorry to bust your bubble but that is the PAST! At Wrestlemania, 10 years ago will not matter will it? No what will matter will be then and there and me climbing up the ladder and finally shuttign you up and taking that lovely championship off of your shoulder and put it where ti belongs... on mine!"

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 1_zps17e39143

There is an loud mixed reaction of cheers and boos as the theme music of Chris Jericho hits and both Edge and Christian look at the ramp not surprised by the final mans appearance, actually they were both just secretly waiting for it. Jericho comes walking out in a nice fancy suit and a cocky grin on his face and a microphone already in his hand as he gestures for his music to be stopped and raises up his microphone waiting for the music to quit to talk still headed the ring.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"Sorry to break up this ugly reunion but don't think that I am just going to allow you two to believe that either of you are going to leave Wrestlemania as the champion. You see Christian is right Edge, the past doesn't matter right now or I would come out here and rub MY championship victories in your faces, ask you two how in the world you two can believe you can beat the man who beat The Rock and Stone Cold on the same night to become the first ever WWE Undisputed Champion! Yes, you may have beaten me before Edge but don't start thinking you will be that lucky twice! This is time for me to do exactly what I said I was here to do a long time ago, save us all. Save the WWE from both of you!"

Christian snickers as Jericho makes his way up the steel steps and enters between the top and middle rope to join the two others in the ring.

CHRISTIAN ---
"Welcome, the gang is all here now I see, now the party is started!"

EDGE --- "Excuse me Christian but something has to be said to mister ego-holic over here. Tell me Chris, why shouldn't I feel lucky enough for history to strike twice? Do you know what I have done twice Chris? Do you Christian? I cashed in Money In The Bank twice and was successful! I am the Ultimate Opportunist! ARE YOU TWO FORGETTING THAT! I am not afraid of the two of you, not at all actually. As a matter of fact having you two has my challengers only makes me feel better about my chances!"

Christian and Chris Jericho exchange as Christian snickers as does Jericho who raises his microphone.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"Is that right Edge? Well listen up Junior! You may need to pay some really close attention to mine and Christian's match tonight as we steal the show again and then you will see why you need to start taking this a little bit more seriously! At Wrestlemania, you won't leave with your championship, Christian, you won't leave with your briefcase.... you will both leave with your heads down and tails tucked between your legs because I will be the champion once again and you will never... EVAR! Be the champion again!"

Jericho tosses down his microphone and taunts as the three have a stare down before Raw's first commercial break.

=======================================================================================

Tag Team Match
[DDP & Shawn Michaels vs Raven & Steven Richards]
=================

-- YO IT'S ME! --

=================

-- I THINK I'M CUTE! --

=================

-- KA KA KA KA! --

=================

-- PAGING DOCTOR STEVIE! --

=================

Raven and Steven Richards walk out from the back first and they pay no attention to the crowd and walk straight to the ring. As the enter the ring Steven Richards goes to the side to stretch but Raven stands in the middle. The fans seem confused because Raven has always went to go sit in the corner but for some reason he didn’t. He didn’t even look at it. His eyes were glued to the entrance. Shawn Michaels walks out after them and receives a standing ovation. The fans adore the Showstopper and clearly are excited to watch him wrestle. DDP walks out last and he doesn’t look like the DDP we’re all used to seeing. Much to everyone’s surprise he’s no longer wearing his earpiece to speak and he doesn’t even say a word to the crowd. It makes everyone think that Raven is really starting to bother DDP. As DDP jumps onto the apron Raven runs over and kicks him down. He makes his way out of the ring to follow DDP and they begin to brawl outside. HBK enters the ring and begins to exchange punches with Steven Richards. Meanwhile, outside of the ring Raven irish whips DDP into the barricade and his back connects with it. The referee just can’t seem to gain control of the match because so much is happening at the same time. Raven lifts him but DDP blocks it with by lacing his foot with Raven’s and instead lifts Raven into the air and drops him down onto the barricade. Raven’s stomach connects with the barricade and in the ring Steven Richards has HBK backed up into a corner. He has his feet on the second rope on both sides of HBK as he lays a couple down on HBK’s head. HBK places his hands underneath Steven and begins to walk with him on his shoulders. Steven begins to shake his head in fear before HBK then connects with a power bomb. At this point Raven and DDP are at their sides of the ring and both of them are pretty beat up. Shawn picks Steven up and connects with an inverted atomic drop before nailing him with a punch with Steven returns with all the energy he has before irish whipping HBK into the ropes and he returns with a flying forearm smash. HBK follows it up with a kip up that the whole crowd was waiting for. They all go wild as HBK gets them all excited. HBK drags a very tired Steven to his corner and tags in DDP, which gets the crowd even more excited. DDP comes in and nailed Steven with a very hard clothesline. He allows Steven the chance to get up and he backs into the ropes and nails him with a big boot before looking towards Raven and taunting him. He gets upset and attempts to enter the ring which distracts DDP for a moment. The referee stops him and DDP watches him which gives Steven the chance to nail DDP with an axe handle to the back of his head which sends him stumbling. Steven kicks him in the gut and nails him with a neck breaker before crawling over towards the ropes and tagging Raven in. He comes in very slowly and grabs DDP. He picks him up and backs him into the ropes. Raven knees him in the gut before nailing him with a bull dog. He grabs DDP and roughly sends his face into the mat numerous amounts of times. Raven picks DDP up and irish whips him into the ropes he goes for a neck breaker but DDP reverses the move only for it to be reversed again with a drop toe hold into the ropes. Raven backs and lands onto of DDP with a knee before backing up once more. The referee is paying attention to Raven which gives Steven the chance to choke DDP on the lower rope. He lets go when Raven picks DDP up from the ropes he punches him a couple of times and kicks him in the gut. He signals for the Evenflow DDT but out of nowhere DDP counters it and connects with the Diamond Cutter! It seems as if the few moments Raven gave DDP to himself he was able to get enough energy to finish him off. HBK comes and deals with Steven Richards as DDP goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: DDP & SHAWN MICHAELS

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 4_zps430e545d

As Raven begins to get up Shawn Michaels catches him with the Sweet Chin Music and then DDP finishes him off with the Diamond Cutter as Raw goes to a commercial break.

=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 5_zps6f22e00b

Six Man Tag Match
[The Shield [Roman Reigns|Seth Rollins|Dean Ambrose (c)] vs The Rock|AJ Styles|John Morrison]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

-- AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE! --

=================

=================

Winner: THE SHEILD

=================

The crowd doesn't know what to think as AJ Styles stands over The Rock and the ring is emptied all just staring at AJ Styles... even The Shield look bewildered after the Pele Kick which finished off The Rock! AJ Styles leaves the ring and grabs a microphone as he slides back in waiting for The Rock to get up and begins to tell the WWE Universe his reason.

AJ STYLES ---
"You need me Rocky.... I don't need you! Without you, I get up.... without me... you lay there! You are done overshadowing my United States Championship victory! Forget you Great One... Seth Rollins!.... This is between me and you bud, GET READY TO FLY!"

The Rock tries to get up as suddenly AJ grabs him and nails him with the Styles Clash as his theme music hits and AJ taunts!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 10_zps58aaa8d5

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 6_zpsadb05929

[RAW cuts backstage, to see CM Punk sitting on a crate. Cena walks up to him, laughing as he puts one hand on the shoulder of CM Punk.]

JOHN CENA --
"Did you see that? AJ Styles just took out The Rock! And to think, I used to think losing to The Rock was a big deal."

[Punk smirks as he chuckles to himself.]

CM PUNK --
"Yeah, I saw it. On a serious note though John. Tonight, we are going out there and we are going to make our big announcement. It's about time that these guys new the truth."

[Cena looks at Punk, nodding his head.]

JOHN CENA --
"Alright, but you know that they're going to want to come out there."

[CM Punk shrugs.]

CM PUNK --
"I know .. That's why we have to go tell them not to do anything tonight."

[The two men nod in approval before walking off out of the camera shot.]

- SP

Triple Threat Match
[Cody Rhodes vs Mr.Anderson vs David Otunga]
=================

-- SMOKE & MIRRORS! --

=================

-- MISSSTTERRRRR! --

=================

-- POWER! --

=================

The bell sounds. The three superstars circle the ring. David and Cody begin to make their way towards Mr. Anderson and he throw punches at both of them, but eventually the numbers are too much for him and they have him backed up into the turnbuckle. David holds him back as he allows Cody to get a couple of punches to his gut. David insists that he gets a shot now and Cody agrees. They switch stops and Cody goes to hold Mr. Anderson back but instead nails David with a clothesline. He grabs David and connects with a scoop slam before backing into the ropes and connecting with a knee drop to his face. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, the pin is broken up by Mr. Anderson. He grabs Cody and connects with a quick Russian Leg Sweep. He brings Cody to the sitting position and applies a head lock to him. Cody begins to get up. He begins to elbow Mr. Anderson in the stomach before flipping him over his shoulder and connecting with a drop kick to his back. David comes from behind him and turns him around. Cody hits him with a punch followed by a kick to the stomach. He throws David into the ropes and goes for a move but David ducks and bounces off the other ropes only to be knocked down by a powerful clothesline by Cody Rhodes. He begins to stomp on every part of David’s body before backing into the ropes and nailing him with an elbow to the midsection. Cody goes under the ropes in attempt to climb the turnbuckle but suddenly Mr. Anderson knocks him down onto the ground! He slides under the ropes and follows Cody. He grabs him and begins to exchange punches with him and then out of nowhere David Otunga nails the two with a baseball slide knocking them both over for a moment. David slides out of the ring and grabs Mr. Anderson. He roughly throws him back into the ring but leaves his head hanging over the apron. He climbs onto it and connects with a leg drop onto Mr. Anderson’s head before sliding in the ring. He picks Mr. Anderson up and quickly hits him with a suplex. David doesn’t let go of the hold and goes for another suplex, which he connects. He goes for the pin. 1, kick out. The crowd can’t believe their eyes! They can’t seem to understand how he kicked out so quickly. He gets up slowly and David allows him as he takes the time to deal with his frustration. He was sure that he had the match won but apparently not. He walks over to Mr. Anderson who then kicks him in the calf before connecting with a roundhouse kick spun into an enzuiguri. He goes for the pin but is pulled out by Cody Rhodes. He takes Mr. Anderson and connects with the Cross Rhodes on the outside of the ring before sliding in and stealing his pin. The referee counts. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: CODY RHODES

=================

- Killer Queen

-- SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN! --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 14_zpsfb41473f

Madison Rayne comes out from backstage first and the fans don’t look too happy to see her. She makes her way to the ring and when she enters it she walks over to the announcer. She reaches out her hand and the announcer is confused and reaches out theirs in assumption she wanted to shake it for some reason but Madison grabs the microphone out of her hand before shooing her out of the ring. She walks to the center with a wide grin spread across her face.

MADISON RAYNE ---
"First of all before I give you all the honor of watching me wrestle and win, might I add, I have something to say. [She holds the microphone away from her mouth and smiles. The crowd boos loudly instead of quieting down, and she begins to yell.] SHUT UP! [She pauses before taking a deep breath and calming herself down.] I just wanted to come out here and publicly thank Paige for giving me the opportunity to humiliate her and strip her of the Divas Championship at the biggest stage of them all.. Wrestlemania. I hope Paige realizes the predicament she got herself into and that’s a triple threat match, which isn’t such a good thing when you’re the champion. You see Paige you’re new to being a champion and you don’t understand everything completely but I’ve held copious amounts of championships and I just thought you should know as a champion you should feel like a complete idiot for making your first Wrestlemania match a triple threat match because the chances of you walking out champion now are slim to none, but then again when you step foot in the ring with me the chances of you winning are slim to none. On a REALLY lucky day. [She chuckles and nods as she walks around the ring. The fans begin to chant as she speaks.] I SAID SHUT UP. I’m speaking and when I’m speaking you listen to what I have to say okay? As I was saying I'm glad you did because when I win the championship I'm going to give all the little kids that watch the WWE someone to look up too, which you obviously aren't. So on behalf of myself and all the viewers, thank you. [She smiles to the camera.] Now onto whom I’m facing tonight, Katelyn. I don’t know how things were when you were here before Katelyn but things have changed since I got here. I don’t care if you held the title before because you won’t hold it again. The only time you will is going to be when I’m lying dead in a coffin. I honestly have more talent in my fingers than you do in your entire body so it really confuses me why you think you can hang with the big girls, honey. I don’t like you, and sure don’t respect how you got about things. You think you can come and interrupt my match for the Divas Championship? Tonight I’m going to teach you a little lesson and when that lesson is done Katelyn you’ll be lucky enough if you make it to Wrestlemania in one piece."

- Killer Queen

Singles Match
[Kaitlyn vs Madison Rayne]
=================

-- LET'S GO! --

=================

Katelyn’s music hits and Katelyn doesn’t seem to impressed by what Madison had to say. She rushes to the ring and attempts to go right at Madison but the referee holds her back while Madison complains. She makes the referee hold Katelyn back as she removes her sash and crown carefully, which she places on a little red pillow. Madison fixes her hair before the referee lets go of Katelyn and signals for the bell to ring. The two circle the ring before locking up. Katelyn backs Madison up into a corner and holds her there displaying her strength over Madison. She struggles to get free but only gets free when Katelyn backs up with a grin in her face. Madison comes out of the corner and they lock up again. Katelyn brings Madison down into a headlock which causes Madison to scream out loudly before backing her into the ropes and pushing her off. As Katelyn is going towards the other ropes Madison grabs onto her hair and causing for Katelyn to land on her knee. Madison throws one leg over Katelyn and begins to lay right hands on her before getting off of her and pulling her up by her hair. Katelyn pushes Madison off of her. She comes running towards Katelyn after being pushed away and she ducks under Madison’s attempted clothesline. Katelyn hits Madison with a dropkick and connects. Madison gets up from the drop kick quickly and Katelyn picks her up and nails a sidewalk slam before going for the pin. 1, 2, kick out. She picks Madison up and is nailed by a jaw breaker. She backs up as she holds onto her jaw in pain and Madison then connects with a Northen Lights Suplex. She brings Katelyn to a sitting position where she begins to pull on Katelyn’s hair. The referee warns her to stop like he has many times but Madison clearly doesn’t care too much for rules. She lets go before grabbing onto it against and lifting Katelyn before dropping her. She backs up into the ropes and connects with a kick to Katelyn’s face sending her into the mat. Madison walks up towards the ropes and leans against them. She begins to laugh and the crowd isn’t too pleased with her attitude and they boo her. Madison’s laugh quickly is replaced by her shrieking voice telling them to shut up before she walks over to Katelyn. She lifts Katelyn up but Katelyn reverses it and drops down on her feet. She begins to lay her with right hands and Madison gives her some back but suddenly Katelyn kicks her in the gut and connects with a DDT. She stops for a moment to regain her energy and once Madison is on her feet again she goes back to work. She irish whips her into the ropes and goes for a spear but Madison moves out of the way and she’s met with nothing but steel. Madison rolls her up and grabs her tights. She goes for the pin but the referee notices her grabbing the tights and refuses to count. Madison puts up a fuss and goes away from the pin and stands up. She sets her up and then connects with the Rayne Drop. She goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: MADISON RAYNE

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 11_zpsd12f4537

[The fans in attendance boo as Damien Sandow walks out onto the stage, wearing his classic robe. Sandow holds his microphone and raises it with a smirk on his face.]

DAMIEN SANDOW --
"Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment!"

[Sandow raises on finger in the air as he twists the microphone in his hand.]

DAMIEN SANDOW --
"You will show me the respect I deserve when I am out on this stage. Is that clear? Now, I have come to benefit and enlighten all of the minds of all you neanderthals. The least you people could do is reciprocate what I am about to bring into the tiny brains you all have. Not only is it you, but everyone in the back has been suffocated in the unwittingly trap that society has set for you. You all sit in a living room, paying attention to the Survivor and the Facebook. You use the internet for nothing more than injustice. You all believe there is no accountability, or consequence for this, because you all find it so easy to live."

[Damien Sandow gets smug with the fans, as he tells them to shut up, in a very intelligent way.]

DAMIEN SANDOW --
"I know some of this is all just slipping through on ear, and going out the other. Your brains are at it's bare minimum capacity but you still won't comprehend what I have just indulged into the brains of all of you. I am the intellectual savior of World Wrestling Entertainment and I will not stand here and waste my times as all of you ignorant people won't accept true intelligence. So here's my challenge. I am going to set a shining light for all of you and the superstars in the back to follow. Right here tonight, I am going to set an open challenge for any ignorance in the back, who thinks they can match the quality of wrestling that I aspire. You're welcome!"

[Sandow drops the microphone and removes his robe, waiting for an opponent to show.]

- SP

Singles Match
[Dolph Ziggler vs Damien Sandow]
=================

-- I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD! --

=================

=================

Winner: DOLPH ZIGGLER

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 13_zpsdf6e9369

The theme music of The Miz blares throughout the arena as the crowd goes wild in boos for The Awesome One who walks out with his microphone already in his hands and followed closely behind by his already victorious tag team partner, Cody Rhodes. The two smirk as the crowd show them nothing but hate but not any of this matters as the two egotistical men already know that they will become the WWE Tag Team Champions at Wrestlemania! The Miz chuckles at Cody and shakes his head at the idiotic fans who continue to do nothing but disrespect them. Cody raises up his finger to silence the crowd as The Miz raises up his microphone.

THE MIZ ---
"Really? Really! Still you are going to boo us when you know good and well that we are going to be the next WWE Tag Team Champions! The combined talent of myself and Cody is unstoppable! The two of us came together as a team because we knew that! As already proven tonight, Cody is a better man than Anderson or Otunga and in just a matter of minutes I will prove that I am better than Nowinski and Goatface Bryan!"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 12_zpsde34a1ea

Cody raises up his microphone as his tag team partner claps and yet the crowd still boos the other member of Awesome Rhode.

CODY RHODES ---
"Stop the jealousy, stop the jealousy! You all need to just face the facts and the facts are that Awesome Rhode is a far more superior tag team than anybody else the WWE has to offer! We have nothing left to prove to you, you will just have to wait for Wrestlemania whenever we are announced the new Tag Team Champions which will of course be...

THE MIZ --- "AWWWEEEESSOMMMEEEE!!!!!!"

Triple Threat Match
[The Miz vs Daniel Bryan vs Christopher Nowinski]
=================

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES! --

=================

-- BEETHOVEN'S 5TH! --

=================

The referee signals for the match to start and you can immediately feel the tension inside the ring. Their partners have already wrestled and now it was just them left. The Miz was looking too gain a victory which would really give his team a lot of momentum considering his partner had won his match and the others were looking to win for a chance a bit of momentum as well. They all hold their hands out as they’re all unsure of where to start and they don’t want to take their eyes off each other. They approach each other slowly in a circle and close in. The Miz Is the first to react when he attacks Daniel Bryan first with a knee to the head that sends him flying out of the ring. It was clearly unexpected and caught Daniel by surprise. He turns around and elbows Christoper who was right behind him. He was obviously going to attack him but the Miz was too smart to let that happen. It was almost as if he had eyes behind his back. He punches Christopher in his head before shoving his head into the closest turnbuckle a couple of times. He stands back before kicking him in the gut a couple of times before stepping back at the request of the referee. Christopher kneels over in pain and The Miz turns around and is met with a dropkick from the top of the turnbuckle. While he was busy dealing with Christopher Daniel Bryan had made his way to the other side of the ring and had climbed the turnbuckle. The Miz gets up quickly only to be knocked down by a leg lariat courtesy of Daniel Bryan. He runs over and connects with a clothesline to Christoper who’s still in the turnbuckle before nailing him with a snap half-hatch suplex. He goes for the pin but The Miz kicks Daniel Bryan in the back of the head before the referee even gets the chance to put his hand on the mat. He grabs Daniel and connects with a inverted face lock backbreaker followed by a neck breaker before he can even react! The Miz backs up and comes back to connect with a diving axe handle on Daniel Bryan. He turns his attention to Christopher and helps him up. The Miz lifts him over his head but Christopher counts it and drops behind the Miz. He takes the Miz out from the back by the back of his leg before running into the ropes and snapping his neck as he flips over followed by a drop kick. He picks the Miz up and throws him over the ropes to eliminate him for the situation for a moment and when he turns around Daniel Bryan pulls him down and applies the NO! Lock. Christopher does his best to deal with the pain and immediately finds himself wishing he never threw The Miz out of the ring. He tries to bring himself to the ropes but is too far. He taps quickly.

=================

Winner: DANIEL BRYAN!

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 16_zps18e1aa3f

Singles Match
[Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton]
=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

-- I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! --

=================

=================

Winner: BROCK LESNAR

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 9_zpsd2be9749

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 8_zps855ae53b

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 7_zps56ec2e22

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 Kane_zps85fc2c5d

Suddenly the arena erupts in flames as the WWE Champions theme music hits and Cena and Punk look at each other and stare at the ramp as The Monster Kane comes walking out with his championship on his shoulder and just stands their and stares at Cena as to answer his call out and Punk nods for Cena to go for it as Cena exits the ring and begins to head up the ramp as he gets halfway up the ramp and the lights go black! The crowd erupts in cheers as the lights come back on and Kane is gone but in the ring, The Undertaker as CM Punk lifted up for the chokeslam!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EGYydDAyMTI_o_friday-night-smackdown-undertaker-vs-cm-punk_zps511b132d

CM Punk is sent crashing to the mat below as the whole place is shaking in cheers as John Cena comes storming to the ring but as he slides in the lights go black again and once they come back up... The Undertaker is gone! John Cena goes to check on Punk as Raw is sent to a commercial break before tonight's Main Event!

Special Referee Match
[Christian vs Chris Jericho
Special Referee: Edge (c)

=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

Edge signals for the bell to ring, and it sounds. Christian and Jericho lock up and Christian takes control. Christian guides Jericho all around the ring with the lock up, before Jericho is able to escape, sending Christian into the ropes. Christian charges back and Jericho takes him down with a shoulder block. The two have some good back and forth action. Christian grabs Jericho and hooks him in for a KillSwitch! He hits it and Christian goes for a cover! Edge begins to count! ONE! TWO! Edge then stops counting and stands up. Christian stands up and gets in the face of Edge, asking him why he stopped counting. Edge pulls back his hair before Y2J runs over and pushes Christian into Edge, causing Edge to spill out of the ring. Jericho then takes control of Christian, dropping him with dropkicks, armdrags and clotheslines. The two go back and forth again as we come into the closing moments of the bout. Christian grabs Jericho in for a suplex, Jericho lands down behind Christian and when he spins him around, Jericho hooks the legs of Christian, sending him down for an attempt of the Walls of Jericho. Jericho tries to roll Christian over, but to no avail. Suddenly, Edge rolls back into the ring and hits the ropes, taking out Jericho with a SPEAR! The fans give out a mixture of cheers and boos as the bell sounds, ending the bout in a no contest.

=================

Winner: NO CONTEST

=================

Edge stands up and pushes his hair back as he smirks, looking back at Jericho on the mat. Edge turns and sets up in the corner, stalking Christian as he slowly makes it back to his feet. Edge bounces, signalling for another spear. Christian gets up and walks back from the ropes and Edge charges at Christian. Christian leaps over Edge however and lands behind him, grabbing Edge's arms. Christian spins The World Champion around and plants him down with a KillSwitch! The fans cheer as Christian quickly stands and Jericho rolls out of the ring. Christian then looks over and tells the worker to bring him the Money in the Bank Briefcase. Christian takes it and shoves it into the referees chest, calling for a Cash in! The fans cheer, but suddenly, Christian pulls it back and rolls out of the ring! Christian raises the briefcase as he walks up the ramp, smirking.

- SP

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 197021_202360906452523_110754508946497_602835_7065972_n_original_crop_exact_zps425b8e5d

Suddenly as the match finishes the cameras cut to backstage just as Michael Cole announces that something major is happening and as cameras cut backstage we see Kane uppercut the number one contender for his championship! The crowd goes absolutely insane in cheers as the champion tosses Cena into a steel door and Cena tries to crawl away from the champs assault. Kane grabs Cena up as Cena gives up a valiant fight backing Kane up against the wall lighting him up with shots until Kane uppercuts him once more forcing him to stumble backwards! Kane grabs John by the throat and lifts him up as suddenly Kane is speared into the huge steel gate door almost denting it in as the crowd erupts in boos as Roman Reigns wipes back his hair

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 20121213_Orton_Attack_LIGHT_THUMB_zpsf34de2df

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins both coming running in as well as this pack of dogs beat down the WWE Champion and John Cena watches as he backs away. Ambrose directs traffic as he yells for Roman Reigns to power bomb him! Rollins and Ambrose help lift up The Monster Kane onto Reigns shoulders as the three destroy him with a triple power bomb! Ambrose stares at the ground beside Kane and grabs up his Intercontinental Championship as well the WWE Championship of Kane as he holds them both up in the air and Reigns and Rollins raises their hands as well as Raw comes to a close.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding/Editing/Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 am

*Damien Sandow is backstage, angry about being beaten by an overrated ruffian like Doph Ziggler.*

Off: What would you think about me picking up Sheamus as well?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:01 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Damien Sandow is backstage, angry about being beaten by an overrated ruffian like Doph Ziggler.*

Off: What would you think about me picking up Sheamus as well?

Sounds amazing to me!
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:04 am

(John Morrison is walking around not too pleased after his loss in the 6-Man Tag team match against the SHIELD.)

(Dolph Ziggler is in the hallways sitting on a crate pleased with his victory over Damien Sandow. He thinks to himself about how this is only the beginning of his rise back to the top.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:01 am

John Morrison

(The fans erupt in cheers as Ain't No Make Believe echoes throughout the arena and John Morrison walks out from behind the curtain with a smile on his face. He does his signature pose while his colorful pyro goes off behind him. He walks down the ramp and high-fives some of the fans in the audience before walking up the steel steps and stepping into the WWE ring. He stands up on the turnbuckle and poses before jumping down and is handed the mic from the ring announcer. He stands in the middle of the ring wearing his fancy coat and sunglasses. He waits for the WWE Universe to settle down before he raises the mic up to his mouth and begins talking.)

"The guru of greatness is back in the WWE and I can tell you are all excited to see me back here in the WWE! I've been gone for a little over a year and I've been watching the WWE while I've been gone and I've seen guys like CM Punk,Kane,Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler,Christian,The SHIELD, and many others reach heights like never before in their careers and seeing all of the recent successes of many superstars and I thought to myself... why can't that be me? Why did I never reach those heights? What was holding me back? So I decided to come back to the WWE and when I did I saw some familiar faces but also... quite a few new faces. And I came back renewed and refreshed, ready to take on anybody that stood in my way but than I wrestle in a six-man tag team match alongside The Rock and AJ Styles against The SHIELD. Despite the star power and raw talent we were unable to defeat The SHIELD but after that match it finally dawned one me. It wasn't backstage politics.... it wasn't a controversial girlfriend... and it wasn't the WWE executives."

(John Morrison takes off his shades and looks out at the audience with a serious expression on his face.)

"It was... all of you."

(The crowd begins booing at John Morrison for blaming them for his failures.)

"For several years I pandered to the WWE Universe for what? For almost winning the WWE Championship? For almost being the top guy? I realized the only time I won something important was when I didn't care about what any of you thought about me.... whenever I only cared about myself was when I was either a Tag Team Champion,Intercontinental Champion, or the ECW Champion! I don't need to pander to all of you to gain success. I am done with pleasing the WWE universe... the fan-friendly Monday Night Delight is no more and in his place is a new and improved Shaman of Sexy!"

(The fans continue booing as John Morrison takes a second to admire himself on the titantron. He chuckles and continues talking.)

"Now this wednesday on NXT I'll be making my singles return against The Brian Kendrick and all I have to say about that match is-"

(John Morrison is than interrupted by ______'s theme song.)

TBC by anyone looking for a feud
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Madison Rayne is seen walking down the hall way with a grin on her face. She happy that she backed up her talk and beat Kaitlyn.

Dr. Stevie is in his room, upset about his loss and seems to be taking his anger out by yelling at Daffney. Most people do their best to ignore his shouting as they walk by.

DDP is in his locker room, happy about his victory but not too happy because he knows it doesn't mean that much. He's bandaging himself up as he got pretty beat up last night at the start of the match.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

My shit for RAW will be in asap! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Edge arrives with David Otunga

The Brian Kendrick arrives
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:19 pm

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
John Morrison

(The fans erupt in cheers as Ain't No Make Believe echoes throughout the arena and John Morrison walks out from behind the curtain with a smile on his face. He does his signature pose while his colorful pyro goes off behind him. He walks down the ramp and high-fives some of the fans in the audience before walking up the steel steps and stepping into the WWE ring. He stands up on the turnbuckle and poses before jumping down and is handed the mic from the ring announcer. He stands in the middle of the ring wearing his fancy coat and sunglasses. He waits for the WWE Universe to settle down before he raises the mic up to his mouth and begins talking.)

"The guru of greatness is back in the WWE and I can tell you are all excited to see me back here in the WWE! I've been gone for a little over a year and I've been watching the WWE while I've been gone and I've seen guys like CM Punk,Kane,Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler,Christian,The SHIELD, and many others reach heights like never before in their careers and seeing all of the recent successes of many superstars and I thought to myself... why can't that be me? Why did I never reach those heights? What was holding me back? So I decided to come back to the WWE and when I did I saw some familiar faces but also... quite a few new faces. And I came back renewed and refreshed, ready to take on anybody that stood in my way but than I wrestle in a six-man tag team match alongside The Rock and AJ Styles against The SHIELD. Despite the star power and raw talent we were unable to defeat The SHIELD but after that match it finally dawned one me. It wasn't backstage politics.... it wasn't a controversial girlfriend... and it wasn't the WWE executives."

(John Morrison takes off his shades and looks out at the audience with a serious expression on his face.)

"It was... all of you."

"For several years I pandered to the WWE Universe for what? For almost winning the WWE Championship? For almost being the top guy? I realized the only time I won something important was when I didn't care about what any of you thought about me.... whenever I only cared about myself was when I was either a Tag Team Champion,Intercontinental Champion, or the ECW Champion! I don't need to pander to all of you to gain success. I am done with pleasing the WWE universe... the fan-friendly Monday Night Delight is no more and in his place is a new and improved Shaman of Sexy!"

(The fans continue booing as John Morrison takes a second to admire himself on the titantron. He chuckles and continues talking.)

"Now this wednesday on NXT I'll be making my singles return against The Brian Kendrick and all I have to say about that match is-"

(John Morrison is than interrupted by Sheamus' theme song.)

*Sheamus' theme blares out, cutting Morrison off mid-sentence and swinging the mood of the crowd to a loud ovation. Out onto the stage marches the Celtic Warrior, hammering his chest and shouting 'FELLAAAAAAA', a big smile on his face. He walks down the ramp and climbs the stairs into the ring. He doesn't really glance at Morrison until after he's stood on the second rope, again pounding his chest. Finally, he turns to Morrison after grabbing a mic.*

Sheamus: Now I don't usually make a habit of comin' out here and interrupting people, but I think everyone will agree that you need a little more time to think before you start mouthing off, fella. And really think hard. What happened to the John Morrison that I waged war with on the tail end of 2010? I mean, you still prance and flip like a fairy, but you fought then, too. You fought like a warrior, and you beat me a few times. I had a whole new level of respect for you. But then you come out here, blaming other people for your own shortcomings, and I feel it all being blown away in the wind. The full support of the WWE Universe is something only a privileged few get, and you just want to throw it away to try and hit the reset button? You can talk down to the fans all you want, fella, but they aren't hearing it, and when you're done, you still won't be any better.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 pm

White guy wrote:

As Madison is walking down the hall way it was almost impossible for her to not see Brian walking down the hall. She shakes her head as she gets closer to him.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh my god. You have to be kidding me... I have question for you, whatever your name is. When's the last time you've taken a shower? Because your hair looks greasy as hell. It's repulsive. I don't even know why I'm even asking you because you probably can't even function right now. You look like...I don't know how to word this...You look like you've smoken one too many bowls. I mean, do you even know where you are?

She snickers.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Oriadon wrote:
John Morrison

"It was... all of you."

*Sheamus' theme blares out, cutting Morrison off mid-sentence and swinging the mood of the crowd to a loud ovation. Out onto the stage marches the Celtic Warrior, hammering his chest and shouting 'FELLAAAAAAA', a big smile on his face. He walks down the ramp and climbs the stairs into the ring. He doesn't really glance at Morrison until after he's stood on the second rope, again pounding his chest. Finally, he turns to Morrison after grabbing a mic.*

Sheamus: Now I don't usually make a habit of comin' out here and interrupting people, but I think everyone will agree that you need a little more time to think before you start mouthing off, fella. And really think hard. What happened to the John Morrison that I waged war with on the tail end of 2010? I mean, you still prance and flip like a fairy, but you fought then, too. You fought like a warrior, and you beat me a few times. I had a whole new level of respect for you. But then you come out here, blaming other people for your own shortcomings, and I feel it all being blown away in the wind. The full support of the WWE Universe is something only a privileged few get, and you just want to throw it away to try and hit the reset button? You can talk down to the fans all you want, fella, but they aren't hearing it, and when you're done, you still won't be any better.

John Morrison

(John Morrison paces around the ring and smirks before raising the mic back up to his face to respond to Sheamus.)

"You are prrof of just what I was talking about. You won the WWE Championship within seven months of your career! You won a US title and another WWE title but than you decided to start cracking jokes to get a few cheap pops and you stopped being the ruthless Celtic Warrior everyone was used to. You became a watered-down irish version of John Cena! Now you're doing crappy K-Mart commercials and you haven't done much else since you lost the World Heavyweight Championship back in October! You are nothing but a pasty skinned loser with a bad haircut... fella."

(John Morrison leans on the ropes and awaits a response from Sheamus.)
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Oriadon wrote:
John Morrison

"It was... all of you."

John Morrison

(John Morrison paces around the ring and smirks before raising the mic back up to his face to respond to Sheamus.)

"You are prrof of just what I was talking about. You won the WWE Championship within seven months of your career! You won a US title and another WWE title but than you decided to start cracking jokes to get a few cheap pops and you stopped being the ruthless Celtic Warrior everyone was used to. You became a watered-down irish version of John Cena! Now you're doing crappy K-Mart commercials and you haven't done much else since you lost the World Heavyweight Championship back in October! You are nothing but a pasty skinned loser with a bad haircut... fella."

Sheamus: Honestly, the sun is bad for me. And I like being pale better, it is a real money-saver over those tanning beds you use. But really John, you think having fun has made me soft? Doing a commercial is fun, but even before that, I found my fun in a fight. And I have yet to stop fighting. Whether it is a title match or not, I just enjoy a good fight. And, if you've been paying attention, I've been winning a lot of my fights. Just this last year, while you sat back and found yourself or whatever you think you were doing, I spent most of the year as the World Heavyweight Champion. But worst of all for you, I'm living, walking proof that you're just talking out of your arse.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Tomorrow...

You'll hear from the WWE Champion, Kane and the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose! Both will address the conflict that closed Monday Night RAW!

Also...

Divas Champion, Paige will address her WrestleMania opponents!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Kane

*The WWE Champion is walking around backstage in a furious mood*

Paige

*walking around backstage with her Divas Championship around her waist*

Dean Ambrose

*Sitting on a storage crate with his Intercontinental Title sitting beside him. Ambrose looks concentrated in thought*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John Morrison

"It was... all of you."

John Morrison

Sheamus: Honestly, the sun is bad for me. And I like being pale better, it is a real money-saver over those tanning beds you use. But really John, you think having fun has made me soft? Doing a commercial is fun, but even before that, I found my fun in a fight. And I have yet to stop fighting. Whether it is a title match or not, I just enjoy a good fight. And, if you've been paying attention, I've been winning a lot of my fights. Just this last year, while you sat back and found yourself or whatever you think you were doing, I spent most of the year as the World Heavyweight Champion. But worst of all for you, I'm living, walking proof that you're just talking out of your arse.
John Morrison

(John Morrison gets a little upset and takes a few steps closer to Sheamus.)

"Am I wrong? Am I all that wrong? The entire year you played second fiddle to CM Punk. Sure, you held the World Championship for several months but it didn't really matter because you were out-shined by the WWE Champion at the time. When was the last time you even main-evented a pay-per-view? Your a failure Sheamus.So how about we settle this dispute in a match?"

(John Morrison smirks and waits to see if Sheamus will accept his challenge.)
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 am

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John Morrison

"It was... all of you."

John Morrison

John Morrison

(John Morrison gets a little upset and takes a few steps closer to Sheamus.)

"Am I wrong? Am I all that wrong? The entire year you played second fiddle to CM Punk. Sure, you held the World Championship for several months but it didn't really matter because you were out-shined by the WWE Champion at the time. When was the last time you even main-evented a pay-per-view? Your a failure Sheamus.So how about we settle this dispute in a match?"

(John Morrison smirks and waits to see if Sheamus will accept his challenge.)
*Sheamus cracks a grin and chuckles a bit.*

Sheamus: You want a match with me? Why don't you ask me to breathe or stay out of the sun while you're at it? You're on. I'd love nothing more than a chance to Brogue Kick a little sense into ya.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

As Madison is walking down the hall way it was almost impossible for her to not see Brian walking down the hall. She shakes her head as she gets closer to him.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh my god. You have to be kidding me... I have question for you, whatever your name is. When's the last time you've taken a shower? Because your hair looks greasy as hell. It's repulsive. I don't even know why I'm even asking you because you probably can't even function right now. You look like...I don't know how to word this...You look like you've smoken one too many bowls. I mean, do you even know where you are?

She snickers.
Kendrick

Who am I? I am THE Brian Kendrick. I've traveled the world over and am by far the most talented and intelligent superstar around. You see toots I dress how I want and I act how I want and yes I smoke what I want. Why? Because I can. Who is going to stop me? You? Or maybe your flavor of the day boy toy? You might say that I look like I haven't taken a shower, however I'm not the one that smells fishy.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Kane

*The WWE Champion is still fuming because of what happened on RAW*

Paige

*backstage doing some stretches as her Divas Title sits on a table in front of her*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage with his Intercontinental Title resting on his shoulder*

Shane McMahon

*The President of the WWE is walking around backstage in an all black suit with a confident smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Just as the tribute to CM Punk kicks off the old theme music and a updated titantron of CM Punk hits the arena and the crowd erupts in boos and jump to their feet to the odd yet familiar music. CM Punk comes walking out from the back wearing his new black, green, and red "Revolution" shirt as he has a great big smirk on his face and wearing a pair of black cargo pants as he stops at the ramp and puts his head the his arm to signal that it is clobbering time for the WWE Universe and then punches the air with a scream as he looks into the camera and winks saying that it is time for business and for all the fans to shut their big fat mouths and listen up. Punk heads down the ramp with his head held high even in the loud boos of disrespect and hate as he mocks the crowd by putting his hand to his ear and mouthing "I can't hear you! John can't see you!" He chuckles as he jumps up onto the ring apron with on knee on the mat and the other foot holding him as he looks out at the crowd and grins from ear to ear before finishing his grand entrance to the ring and goes straight to the top rope shouting to the crowd to "EMBRACE THE REVOLUTION!" They just boo him louder, guess it is their way to embrace it as he hops down and crosses the ring and motions with two fingers to Justin Roberts to come over and as he does he holds out a microphone and Punk nods his no as Justin is confused and Punk shouts at him, "YOU WILL ANNOUNCE ME FIRST! AND YOU BETTER DO A DAMN GOOD JOB!" Punk grins as Justin Roberts looks in fear as he nods and raises the microphone to his lips and the crowd grows even louder.

JUSTIN ROBERTS ---
"Introducing at this time, The BEST IN THE WORLD!... C... M... PUNK!"

CM Punk listens to the crowd boo the words that just came out of Justin Roberts mouth as CM Punk chuckles from inside then proceed to wear a smug smirk on his face and shake his head in disappointment; obviously not impressed with Robert's attempt. Punk demands the microphone from Justin as he snatches it from is hand to the loudest boos yet from tonight's crowd as CM Punk begins to pace back and forth shaking his head as he snickers and stops in place turning to look at the camera raising his microphone up to his lips. He looks at both sides of the audience as they chant "CM Sucks" and Punk looks amused by the chants as he shakes his head and raises his hand to his chest and the begins to point, poking himself in the chest and grinning from ear to ear as the crowd returns to just booing the always so confident, "Best In The World" CM Punk. He raises his head proud and egotistical as he begins his speech to the crowd.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 12_zpsb46df900

CM PUNK --
"Obviously our ring announcer needs to go have a conversation with Howard Finkel or even Lillian Garcia for that matter because that was the poorest attempt to introduce me. So let me show you how it should be down, I will introduce MYSELF. It should have went a little bit like this... Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I have the pleasure of introducing at this time, THE BEST IN THE WORLD! The Leader of the Revolution! And the man who had the longest WWE Championship reign in the last DECADE! THE MAN to END the STREAK... C... M... PUNK! THAT! Is how it should have went Justin, that is how to ring announcer, take some lessons from somebody who actually knows how to use a microphone. [At this moment the crowd goes into a frenzy jumping out of their chairs to boo CM Punk who shews off Justin Roberts and once again laughs at the crowd and mock them by putting his hand to his ear then blowing them off by his hand and shaking his head like as to say "Yeah right." Punk raises the microphone back up and walks back and forth.] To all of you that are booing me right now... you all have a rude awakening if you keep buying into the facade that is The Undertaker! The cold honest truth is that come Wrestlemania 29... April 7th I cement my place in HISTORY! I become the man to do the impossible and end the streak! I DO what so many people do not believe can ever be done! I become a first round nominee in the WWE Hall of Fame and knock The Undertaker down a round by making the only thing that makes him immortal DISAPPEAR! I end The Undertaker's career... [The crowd begins to cut him off and he motions for them to quieten down and shake his head ashamed.] Settle down, settle down! You can't change the future so just get to self realization that his career in just a matter of days. So shut your mouths and enjoys what I have to say because I know you all liked the Back To The Future movies which was just a predicted future and this is the real thing and it is a great story, listen up. Back in Ring of Honor, oops, I did it again but I got to prove a point, I dreamed of being in this very ring, in this very position as the Best Wrestler In The World but back then the feeling was so much higher, this was my biggest goal and now I'm here... the feeling isn't the same... a palce I expected to be admired and known as the Best In The World, which I of course am, but I expected that you people would acknowledge the truth! Truth is, I am better than The Undertaker, Truth is, I am better than Kane, Truth is, I m better than anybody who gets in my way! And THAT is what myself and John Cena are out to prove... THAT is what the Revolution is all ABOUT!"

At the sound of the names of John Cena and The Revolution the crowd goes ballistic in boos for not only CM Punk but his tag team partner, the co-leader of The Revolution, John Cena and The Revolution in general as Punk tries to speak is cut off attempt after attempt. The annoyance grows on the face of CM Punk as he just stares out at the WWE Universe dropping the microphone to his side letting it dangle. The crowd starts up two idiotic chants of "CM Sucks!" and "21 and 0!" as Punk turns his head looking as serious as ever just staring at the crowd in pure disappointment that the poor blind fans in the WWE Universe can not see the truth! Can not see what the future holds for the WWE and The Brothers of Destruction. Do these people still not understand why The Revolution is happening? Punk looks to his left just staring at the crowd for a few more moments before moving his head forward and raising up the microphone with the shake of his head followed by a chuckle from deep within.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 Images_zps3ac34678

CM PUNK ---
"You all most not be the brightest people in the world to boo me... once again, who is the BEST in the WORLD! But of course you already knew that but choose to deny it... Let me ask you all a question... Why is it that you all choose to deny the obvious? Is it my ways, my straight edge lifestyle? My dashingly good looks? Or is it my ability to beat any man who gets in my way! [The crowd erupts once more in boos as Punk now smirks and stares at the ground pacing and shaking his finger up in the air.] Or... OR is it that I quit kissing your ASS! I quitting being the nice guy like you wanted me to be and be something that I didn't want to BE... a comedy act. I was sent out here to make you all laugh HA HA HA! But who is the one laughing now! I AM! Yes, I am laughing at each and everyone of YOU. Myself and John Cena sat on the top of this company and listen to you all cheer and worship our names we deserve but for all the wrong reasons! Isn't this company ANTI-bullying? Yet we were told to come make fun of the other guy? Is that why you hypocrites like The Rock? Yeah I remember a time that you people even booed him! The point I am trying to get to is that you people don't matter... why you don't matter? Because even if I AM being booed, even if John is getting booed you will still pour money into this company and kiss whoever the new good guys is ass and continue to hate on us... hate on the two BEST superstars that this company has to offer... the BEST that ANY company has to offer! Here is another point, without guys like me and John Cena, this company would crumble and die and where ever we went would become the new top dog even if we went to somebody's backyard! And that is the whole reason behind this revolution that we started, we are going to do what the old guys said they were gonna do END A ERA! When you end a era it means it is done, it is dead, IT... IS... OVER. If Wrestlemania 28 was the end of an era then explain to me why The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are still on the active roster! [The fans erupt in cheers as The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels come out of Punk's mouth and then throws up his arms face-palming and shaking his head in disgust.] No surprise there! GO AHEAD! Go ahead and cheer them for the amount of time that you still can because in a matter of time they will retire or just be beaten out of this company! Like I PLAN TO DO! Are you people really not getting the picture? Defeating The Undertaker doesn't just end the streak, it ends him! Do you think The Undertaker will show his face around here ever again after I finally become the man to end the streak and stop this myth!"

The crowd once more erupts in boos as CM Punk tells the future as it is and the crowd begins to chant the name of The Undertaker as at first CM Punk looks angry but then begins to slowly grow a smirk on his face listening to all of the fans make even bigger fools of themselves chanting the name of a LOSER. Punk begins to mock the crowd by raising his arms up into the air playing along with their chants which causes them all to stop chanting and bury CM Punk in a sea of boos and hate. Punk begins to snicker as the boos reign down on him and he slowly crosses his arms to make and X and stares straight as he moves his right hands back up to raise the microphone higher.

CM PUNK ---
"I know the truth hurts but it is best to face the facts now. On April 7th inside MetLife Stadium I WILL make history, I WILL end the streak and the revolution will be upon us! John Cena WILL beat the WWE Champion Kane and bring the championship back in deserving hands! [The crowd erupts in boos and CM Punk has had enough as he gets pissed off.] Shut up while I am speaking and show some damn respect! Face the facts and face the consequences! The attitude era is dead and is never going to come back! The Entertainment era, the Kiddie era, they are ALL OVER! CM Punk and John Cena will bring in the new era, the Revolution era is upon us! The era of people who speak their minds! The era of bringing back WRESTLING! Real wrestling is coming back because I am not letting everything I stand for die! I am not a Soap Opera star and I am not even going to pretend that I am! So Undertaker, this ISN'T personal, this is business! I end the streak in 17 days and end The Undertakers career and finally make that old man retire! Hell maybe next I'll go make some Impact elsewhere and make another old man retire for good! So to stop wasting my time for people who don't have a hint of any respect I am going to wrap this baby up with three words... TWENTY... AND... ONE!"

The crowd boos him louder than ever as he drops his microphone and crosses his arms as he backs up and out of the ring as "This Fire Burns" kicks back in as the crowd boos hims. Punk exits the ring rolling out under the top rope and heading up the ramp with his head held high. The fans can not stand the egotistical Best In The World as he turns around st the top of the ramp grinning from ear to ear as he gets down like The Undertaker and then crosses his arm and shouts out "THE STREAK IS OVER!" as he raises up and exits the stage and the fans still yet continue to boo.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 Tumblr_mjwxxp2vur1qh0loco2_500

OOC: Feedback appreciated! (:
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:55 pm

OOC: Holy promo! That was one of the best Granger! So much detail too. Seemed like a promo CM Punk himself would give. Awesome work.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

She snickers.
Kendrick

Who am I? I am THE Brian Kendrick. I've traveled the world over and am by far the most talented and intelligent superstar around. You see toots I dress how I want and I act how I want and yes I smoke what I want. Why? Because I can. Who is going to stop me? You? Or maybe your flavor of the day boy toy? You might say that I look like I haven't taken a shower, however I'm not the one that smells fishy.

Madison stops listening to Brian half way and begins to play with her nails. She has no respect for Brian and couldn't care less about what he had to say. She ignores his comments and just simply goes on with what she has to say. Madison begins to question him with a grin on her face. It's obvious that she's merely just trying to get under his skin and bother him.

MADISON RAYNE: If you're the most talented then why haven't I heard of you before? Why aren't you wrestling for championships? Please spare me the time and not say it's because you're never given the chance. I've heard it all before. Management is holding me back and if they would just give me the chance I would do something with it. Just save it, because I know that's the road you're bound to head down and I don't want to hear it. Unlike you, I prove that I'm the most talented diva around by winning matches. I prove that I'm the most intelligent diva because I outsmart my opponents, while you don't even have any at the moment do you? [She chuckles as she gives him a sad look, almost a look of pity.] Oh Brian, I'm afraid to say that I think you're all talk and I'm usually right in most cases like these.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Kane

*The WWE Champion is still fuming because of what happened on RAW*

Paige

*straps on her Divas Title and walks out of her locker room with a confident look on her face*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage with his Intercontinental Title resting on his shoulder*

Shane McMahon

*The President of the WWE is walking around backstage in an all black suit with a confident smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 am

OT: For someone who I know has rarely ever played CM Punk before, that was a damn excellent promo for him. As Jigsaw said, the details in it were amazing for it. Just all around something very great.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 am

WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 18TH, 2013
DURATION: ONE HOUR
NETWORK: HULU PLUS
SHOW TITLE: "BREAKOUT STAR"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 1_zpsd7bd9d8c

-- HALLELUJAH! --

As the show comes onto the air, the theme music of Damien Sandow fills the arena with music and boos as the live crowd goes wild in boos for the "Intellectual Savior of the Masses." Damien Sandow comes walking out onto the stage in his robe and already holding his microphone only the way he does with his right hand and with his left hand he raises one finger to the air as he asks the crowd to be silenced, which they aren't.

DAMIEN SANDOW ---
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am asking like a gentleman for you all to be quite and respectful for the next few minutes before I make my way down the the ring. Tonight, I face a half witted man by the name of Brad Maddox... A man who since making a impact in this company has down the exact opposite of that and made less of an impact than any one in recent years as I have not faded out but instead become a voice for the speech impaired! We all live in the 2010 decade and this is a decade of encouragement of furthering knowledge! We NEED to encourage out youth to learn! First off, "YOLO" does not even make sense to shout out whenever you do something risking your own safety, it is childish and immature! Now the question MUST be asked, did you children believe that before a rapper informed you that you can only live once that you could perhaps live twice?"

Suddenly, "AWWWEESOMMEEE!" is shouted out throughout the arena and the crowd grows even louder in boos as the new titantron of Awesome Rhode plays and out from the back comes walking out the former tag team partner of Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes and his new tag team partner, The Miz as Sandow looks at the two in confusion as The Miz smirks and glances at Cody Rhodes who grins and snickers as Miz's eyes grow large and he nods at Damien before turning his attention to the WWE Universe.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 2_zps488fab5b

THE MIZ ---
"I am truly sorry to interrupt you Mr. Sandow but as you know, they don't really just hand out air time... you have to seize it. As entertaining as it is to hear teach the masses out only living once, what we have to say is just a tad bit more important. Last Monday Night, I was robbed and embarrassed by Daniel Bryan! I had the match easily won then Daniel Bryan made Christopher Nowinski tap out... I wasn't pinned! I didn't tap out but yet here I am with a ugly loss on my record! Now Daniel... are you forgetting who the teacher is here?

DAMIEN SANDOW --- "ME! I am the teacher here, how rude of you too come and attempt to steal my spotlight Mike, I thought you were a better person than that!"

The Miz looks back over at Cody as he nods and moves forward raising his microphone and staring down his former tag team partner.

CODY RHODES ---
"Damien... go and get in the ring and prepare for your next match. Take it from an old friend when I say that if not, history will repeat and Myself and Miz will just make you another road bump on our road to gold! Because now that I have found a GREAT tag team partner, I will finally have gold again. A accomplishment which you could never help get done! Now run along and let the big buys talk. Mr. Anderson... Daniel Bryan, you two have great guts to try to get in our way... at Wrestlemania, you two won't be so lucky... like tonight! Tonight will prove why WE will be the tag team champions come April 7th! Tonight... a TRUE lesson will be taught and for that... YOUR WELCOME!"

The Miz and Cody Rhodes taunt as their theme plays and the crowd boos leaving Damien Sandow to walk to the ring now angry.

Singles Match
[Damien Sandow vs Brad Maddox]
=================

-- LETS BURN THIS TOWN! --

=================

The match begins as Damien and Maddow lock up and Damien Sandow wrestles him to the ground and holds him in a cross arm-bar as Maddox quickly retaliates with a right hand knocking back Sandow forcing him to release his hold. The two get back on their feet and soon Maddox runs at Damien and he uses Maddox's momentum against irish whipping him and as Maddox comes flying back drops up knocking down Maddox with an impressive dropkick and he stands up with a quick bow as the crowd boos. Sandow goes quickly back to work on Maddox as he throws a jab to Sandow's stomach to save himself! He gains some momentum backing up Damien Sandow into the turnbuckle as he lights him up with jabs to the gut. As Brad has him corner he runs backwards then back at Sandow to ram his shoulder into him as the intellectual one slides out of harms way and saving himself as Braddox crashes right into the turnbuckle! He comes staggering off the impact as Sandow runs over nailing him with Terminus and goes for the cover... 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: DAMIEN SANDOW

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 3_zpsae39cdc7

The cameras cut to backstage to where John Morrison is seen doing his warm up exercises for the night preparing for tonight's big return match against The Brian Kendrick and the crowd goes crazy booing as they catch the sight of Morrison dropping doing a back flips and he turns facing the cameras with a great big grin on his face as he grabs his towel and then begins to smirk. The camera man catches as seen dancing up to Morrison is none other than his challenger tonight, The Brian Kendrick! Morrison doesn't take him seriously at all as the crowd somewhat cheers hating Kendrick less than the back stabbing John Morrison.

JOHN MORRISON ---
"Ahh would you look what we have here, THE man himself! Brian Kendrick, how is it going "BRO?" Have you seen Paul London here recently? How's Big Zeke, all your lovers still doing good?"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 4_zpsd35ed754

The Brian Kendrick smirks and snickers looking at John Morrison and then shakes his head.

THE BRIAN KENDRICK ---
"Good one there John, come up with it all by yourself or did you have a talk with The Miz behind closed doors? Dude, do you think you are sombody? At least I WAS the WWE Champion for a matter of minutes at one time. You are making a grave mistake by thinking I am an easy challenge! You better bring your A game tonight, "A Lister" because not only are YOU back but The Brian Kendrick is back as well and as the story goes, I am a man with a plan!"

Morrison just chuckles looking at Brian Kendrick as a joke and pat his on the back.

JOHN MORRISON ---
"High hopes... big dreams... I respect that. But please don't kid yourself, I don't care if you were Sheamus, I would treat you the same way, your just not in my league!"

And at that Morrison is done dealing with Kendrick as he walks off shaking his head and laughing.

Singles Match
[David Otunga w/ Christopher Nowinski vs Mr. Anderson w/ Daniel Bryan]
=================

-- ALL ABOUT THE POWER! --

=================

-- MISSSSTERRRR! --

=================

The match begins as quickly Otunga tries to use his power running as Anderson who dodges grabbing him for a inverted cutter as Otunga hit the ground and Anderson taunts to a loud pop from the crowd and Otunga slowly rises look angry from the embarrassment . Anderson waits for Otunga to get up and confront him as Otunga throws a right and Anderson nails Otunga who stumbles backwards now pissed off as he reverses a attack of Mr. Anderson and picks him up slamming him with a spine buster as the crowd is shocked and Christopher Nowinski begins to clap for his tag team partner who taunts and Anderson rises looking shocked and serious as the two begin to exchange blows as Anderson irish whips Otunga and as he comes back plants him with a mic check just as The Miz and Cody Rhodes start walking down the ramp as Anderson is distracted and Otunga begins to stir! he runs over catching Anderson with a roll up 1... 2.. 3! Otunga wins as he leaves the ring to a shocked Anderson and Daniel Bryan!

=================

Winner: DAVID OTUNGA W/ CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 5_zps6893018a

The crowd goes wild in boos and yet excitement as suddenly when NXT comes back from commercial break, the theme music of the WWE Commissioner himself, Kurt Angles blares from the PA system and out he comes walking in a fancy tan suit and a great big smirk on his face as Haas and Benjamin, his protection, follows behind him and he is handed a microphone from Charlie halting at the top of the ramp and smiling to the "You Suck!" chants.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Everybody, the boss has a huge announcement to make! Tonight's Main Event between The Brian Kendrick and John Morrison as just becoming so much bigger! As I sat backstage in my office I have watched and I pondered to myself and now my decision has been made! Tonight'd Main Event will now be for the NXT Championship! But before I leave let me introduce you to the new concept and new meaning to the NXT Championship! the man holding the Championship has a chance... hold the title for six months, half the year and you guarantee yourself a World Heavyweight Championship or WWE Championship match for proving yourself the next hot WWE Talent and this goes for all WWE TALENTS, new or old!"

Kurt Angles drops his microphone and the crowd goes wild for a moment as Angle taunts and walks off before returning to their boos as Damien Sandow comes walking out passing the Commissioner with a nod and making his way to join Matt Striker and William Regal on commentary.

NXT Championship Match
[John Morrison vs The Brian Kendrick]
=================

-- AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE! --

=================

-- I'M A MAN WITH A PLAN! --

=================

The match begins as The Brian Kendrick dances a little bit flying like a bird as Morrison snickers not taking him seriously. The two begins to try to one up each other as finally Morrison gets a arm-drag take-over throwing down Kendrick who just hops right back up! Morrison runs at Kendrick who throws him right into the corner and running over at Morrison and nailing him with a body splash! Morrison falls to the ground as Kendrick smirks parading around the ring! Kendrick goes to grab up Morrison who rises with a kick to Kendrick and another until he backs up Kendrick nailing him with an enzuguri as he shows he won't just go down. Morrison puts Kendrick in a choke hold using his legs as Kendrick fights his way to the ring ropes to break the hold! Morrison is forced to break the hold as Morrison grabs him by his hair and the referee calls him down! Morrison talks trash back as Kendrick knees him in the gut and nails him with a DDT! he goes for the pin attempt as the referee counts to two and Morrison kicks out! Kendrick is obviously upset as he grabs up Morrison and puts him in position for thee sliced bread #2 as he begins to taunt walking towards the ropes. Morrison raises him up and tosses him down on his back as he looks at the ropes... Starship Pain! 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: JOHN MORRISON

=================

As John Morrison is named the winner and given the NXT World Championship he goes to taunt when Damien Sandow suddenly jumps from the commentating booth and sneaks in hitting Terminus on Morrison and fixing his robe and pulling out a microphone.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 6_zps758cc695

DAMIEN SANDOW ---
YOUR WELCOME!

Just as Damien Sandow smirks he turns right around into Sheamus!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 Wfu70

The crowd goes wild as suddenly the Celtic Warrior,Sheamus lays out Sandow and picks up the NXT Championship staring at it knowing it's new meaning and purpose as he raises it up in the air as the return debut episode of NXT comes to an end!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding/Editing/Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next