The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Madison Rayne is seen getting ready for her match. Instead of stretching or perhaps getting mentally prepared, she's worrying more about her appearance as she sits on a stool in front of a mirror.

DDP arrives at the arena and he doesn't seem to be so happy. His attitude changed the minute his Wrestlemania match against Raven was announced and it's all he seems to be able to think about. He's usually a happy guy but there's something about Raven that just always bothered him.

Daffney is at a therapy session with Dr. Stevie and she's getting a little bored with it. She begins to fidget as Dr. Stevie goes on with his session.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Edge arrives with the World title and David Otunga following closely behind

The Brian Kendrick arrives
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Smackdown may be a little late, lost all my work so gotta start over :/
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Kane

*the WWE Champion walks out of his locker room with his title resting on his shoulders.*

Paige

*getting both mentally and physically prepared for her Title defense tonight by stretching and blasting hardcore music*

Dean Ambrose

*backstage sitting on a storage crate, plotting against his WrestleMania opponent, the Rock!*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 pm

G, I will get my things to you ASAP! I just got home and am going to eat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:11 am

============================================
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
AIR DATE: FRIDAY MARCH 15TH, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: SPIKE NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "REVOLUTION OF DESTRUCTION"

- LIVE THE REVOLUTION -

[The fans boo as the music that has sweeped the WWE Universe out from under them. The boos pick up as CM Punk and John Cena come walking out from the back, sporting new matching attire. Cena and Punk talk one on one, ignoring the fans as they walk down the ramp, heading to the ring. Cena rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, as Punk slowly follows. Punk and Cena taunt the fans before returning to the center of the ring. CM Punk demands a proper introduction from Justin Roberts. Roberts looks puzzled, until Punk snatches the pipebomb from the hands of Roberts and tosses it to Cena. Cena grabs the microphone and smirks.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 2_zps228c9f09

JOHN CENA --
“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome! THE LEADERS OF THE NEW ERA! THE LEADERS OF THE ERA OF REVOLUTION. CM PUNK AAAAANNNDDD JOOOHHN CEENAA!”

[Cena and Punk smirk before Cena tosses the microphone back to CM Punk. Punk drops down in the center of the ring, sitting crosslegged. Punk looks out to the fans.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 1_zps24c32ea5

CM PUNK --
“Just let us get comfortable here.”

[Cena, who rolled out of the ring grabs a nearby steel chair and re-enters the ring. Cena grabs the chair and sets it up behind CM Punk, as the Leaders of the Revolution, smile at the crowd. CM Punk then gets serious, as the address begins.]

CM PUNK --
“Kane. Undertaker. On Monday Night RAW, myself and John Cena SHOCKED the WWE, taking this place by storm. We declared that we were going to bring this back to the old days. Make things right, stand for real wrestling, honor and pride. The WWE has been a joke for far to long now, and it's time for a Revolution to begin here. The era of The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Rock. It's over, and come WrestleMania, when all the so called Legends fall, and there is only two men, leading this company. John Cena and CM Punk will be standing tall .. Leading the REVOLUTION.”

[CM Punk smirks as he lowers the microphone and hands it back to John Cena. Cena – sitting above Punk, grabs the microphone and adjusts himself in the chair.]

JOHN CENA --
“Kane, your days as the WWE Champion is numbered, and I told you a few days ago, that tonight I would show you all this hate I have bottled inside me. Well, not only am I about hate, but redemption is going to be my key tonight. Tonight, I am going to issue a challenge to the man who thought he broke me at WrestleMania 28. The Rock. Tonight Rocky, I am going to show you a side of me that I have never shown before, and Kane come WrestleMania, when you are down for a 10 count and your brother is finally put down. The Brothers of Destruction will REST IN PEACE.”

]Cena laughs as Punk joins in and whispers a joke up to Cena. Cena hands the microphone back to Punk.]

CM PUNK --
“And as far as things go for me tonight, I am setting a challenge for anyone in the back. Anyone who is out to prove real wrestling, real honor, real pride. Come down here tonight and face me! LIKE A MAN! And at the end of the night, John Cena and CM Punk will be standing on top of the world and on top of the WWE.”

[Cena and Punk both stand and smile.]

BOTH MEN --
“LIVE THE REVOLU-”

[Just then, some really fimilar music begins to play.]

- NO CHANCE! -

[Vince McMahon returns to Smackdown, as he walks out on the stage, shaking his head. Vince stares at the two men in the ring. CM Punk and Cena turn to face McMahon as he smiles.]

VINCE MCMAHON --
“Enough! John, Punk .. Tonight you two will get your matches. John Cena will go one on one with The Rock and CM Punk you've got yourself an open challenge, HOWEVER. Come WrestleMania, you two are going to face two men that I have a very long history with. And come WrestleMania, John .. You aren't going to be able to stand. And Punk, well you will be sent to REST. But, lets just make one thing really clear. NEITHER OF YOU WILL BE LEAVING WRESTLEMANIA, STANDING ON THE TOP OF THE WWE!”

[The fans cheer for Vince as Punk and Cena lean over the ropes, all serious. The two then begin to chuckle at Vince before Cena takes the microphone.]

JOHN CENA -- “LIVE THE REVOLUTION!”

[Cena and Punk continue to laugh as McMahon looks on furious. The screen then fades to black.]

- SP

=======================================================================================

A "Wrestling" Match
[CM Punk vs Shawn Michaels]
=================

-- I THINK I'M CUTE! --

=================

The two have a good back and forth, stopping the action for multiple staredowns along the way. Punk mocks HBK, testing his 'real wrestling,' skills. Punk takes HBK down with a vicious clothesline before rising and screaming out to the fans, to live the Revolution. Punk starts a beatdown on Michaels, before climbing to his feet and mocking the fans again. Punk gets HBK to his feet and fires a shot into him, causing Michaels to spring back into the ropes. Michaels fires back with a chop to the chest, causing Punk to tread back. Michaels uses this to his advantage and the upperhand on Punk. After a few minutes of back and forth, the two men spill to the outside. Michaels fires the head of Punk into the announcers table, causing him to fall. Michaels stomps a boot in the gut of Punk before getting him to his feet. The two trade blows again before getting back into the ring. Things turn to an all out brawl, before the referee attempts to break things up, but the brawl continues. The referee manages to seperate the two, just for Punk to strike HBK in the head with a boot. HBK wobbles back and Punk hoists up Michaels onto his shoulders, nailing HBK with a GTS! The fans boo as Punk drops down HBK, covering him for the three count.

=================

Winner: CM PUNK

=================

- SP

=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 3_zpsb465774b

Cameras backstage find the WWE Champion, Kane. The Devil’s Favorite Demon is surrounded by dark, dim, and red lights. He flips his hair out of his face and looks up at the camera.

KANE ---
“Do you know what the definition of a hero is? It is when someone who is admired for their courage, noble qualities, and achievements. My opponent at WrestleMania 29, John Cena was someone that you all believed to display those features. But like the true scoundrel that he is…He like CM Punk before him, stabbed every single one of you in the back! John Cena, do you remember back in December of 2011…I told you to truly become one with yourself, you must embrace hate! Cena…You may have just done that, but see I didn’t teach you all the true meanings that I wanted you to have. You see…I’m a monster. Darkness, hate, and the depths of Hell rush through my veins. What I see rushing through yours is just greed, power, and pure cowardness! John…I want you to watch closely. For I am about to give you a small preview of what is to come of you at WrestleMania.”

Kane shows a sinister and vile look as the segment ends.

- Jigsaw

Singles Match
[Awesome Rhode [The Miz & Cody Rhodes] vs Too Cool [Scotty 2 Hotty & Grand Masta Sexay]]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- TURN IT UP! --

=================

Awesome Rhodes comes out from backstage first. They’re feeling pretty confident after their recent tag team win on Monday Night RAW and almost feel unstoppable. The fans boo as the two hit the ring. Too cool heads up after them and they dance their way down to the ring. The fans explode with happiness and dance along with their music. The atmosphere changed in the whole entire arena when their music hit. They enter the ring and The Miz and Cody Rhodes attack them as they enter the ring. Cody Rhodes clotheslines Grand Master Sexay out of the ring, meaning Scotty 2 Hotty and the Miz start off the match. The bell rings. The Miz backs Scotty 2 Hotty into the corner with a couple of punches before pulling him out inverted face lock back breaker followed by a neck breaker. The Miz taunts the crowd and the boo him. There were a couple of fans in the crowd however that appreciated his cockiness. Scotty brings himself slowly to one knee and The Miz walks over and hits him the gut with a kick before connecting with a snap DDT. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, kick out. The count is broken up by his tag team partner, Grand Master Sexay. The referee backs him up to his corner and meanwhile Cody runs in and they hit him with a double suplex. Cody rolls out before the referee gets the chance to catch him. The Miz walks over and tags Cody into the match so that he’s legal. Cody walks over to Scotty and begins to pick him up. Scotty starts to fight back with a couple of punches and Cody quickly loses control of the match. Scotty connects with a hip toss before connecting with a drop kick. He walks over to Grand Master Sexay and tags him in. He comes running in and hits Cody with a clothesline. Cody quickly gets up and is irish whipped into the ropes. Grand Master is leaning over hoping to go for a back body drop but Cody drops down and uppercuts him. He grabs Grand Master and connects with an inverted suplex slam before taunting the crowd and also Scotty 2 Hotty. He backs up and comes back and Cody hits him with a knee drop. The Miz comes running in and knocks Scotty 2 Hotty from the ring and follows him out. He begins to punch him before throwing him into the announcing table as Cody begins to set up Grand Master for his finisher. He connects with the Cross Rhodes before going for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: AWESOME RHODES

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 4_zpsc7314d85

As the match ends, Cody goes straight to the ropes leaning out and demanding two microphones as The Miz plays off the crowd and the boos. Justin Roberts hands Cody a microphone for him and The Miz without a thanks as Cody goes and hands one too The Miz and clears his throat.

CODY RHODES ---
"Know that THAT is taking care of and the two wannabes who never were are out of the picture we can get to the REAL picture. At Wrestlemania, myself and Mike are challenging for the Vacant WWE Tag Team Championships. Now that leaves us with the question... who is dumb enough to try and be a "Rhode" block for us?"

Cody turns and snickers at The Miz at his own joke as The Miz nods and claps as Cody asks him if he would like to say anything as The Miz acts shocked then honored moving forward as the crowd continues to boo.

THE MIZ ---
"Boo us all that you want but our road will not be stopped! We will not be stopped from getting the tag team gold! Any team in the back who even think that they are going to be able to stop us must be out of their minds! We are The Miz and Cody Rhodes! The man who turned the Intercontinental championship from a joke to back to something credible! And I, the man who showed that hard work and dedication pays off! I am a former WWE Champion! No longer will we take the back seat so right here right now we issue an open challenge for anybody in the back who wants to face us at Wrestlemania!"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 5_zpsc8f92ee2

MISSSSTTTEEERRRRR! Blares out throughout the arena as the crowd erupts in cheers and The Miz chuckles as Cody rolls his eyes as Mr. Anderson and Daniel Bryan coming walking out from the back with big grins on their faces. The crowd chants "YESHOLES!" "YESHOLES!" as Anderson reaches to the sky for the microphone and then turns to look at Miz and Cody.

MR. ANDERSON ---
"Hi guys, how are you two doing tonight? I heard you were looking for some challengers so why not Daniel Bryan and yours truly MISTTTEEEEERRR..... ANDERSON!.... wait for it... ANDERSON! You think you got use beat huh? Well you guessed wrong cuase unlike the two of you, us two are BOTH former World Champions and you want a match you GOT A...."

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 6_zps75a12891

Cutting off Anderson is a remix of Beethoven's 5th with David Otunga's theme song, Power and the crowd erupts in boos! Christopher Nowinski and David Otunga walk out both holding microphones as they take the other side of the ramp.

CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI ---
"Now unlike this two educated slobs, the two of us have never lost to you two fine individuals and we accept your challenge on the grounds that beating you two will solidize our tag team!"

DAVID OTUNGA --- "Sorry Anderson... Bryan... it's all about the POWER! The POWER of MINDS! So myself and Christopher Nowinski, The Harvard Powerhouse, will accept your challenge."

The Miz and Cody Rhodes look at each other and smirk as they group and discuss something and then Cody looks forward.

CODY RHODES ---
"Your both on!"

THE MIZ --- "So when we beat you both... it will be... AWESOME!"

WWE Diva's Championship
[Paige (c) vs Madison Rayne]
=================

-- I WON'T BE IGNORED!! --

=================

-- SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN! --

=================

Madison Rayne walks out from backstage first. She’s wearing her crown and sash. Madison waves to her adoring fans as they boo her. They don’t look particularly happy to see her but she ignores the boos and continues to smile. As she enters the ring, the WWE Diva’s Champion Paige walks out. She looks straight into Madison’s eyes as she walks down and you can tell she’s happy because she’s been waiting to wrestle Madison for weeks now after their confrontation. She avoided her last week and she wouldn’t be able to do that tonight. When Paige enters the ring she raises her WWE Diva’s Champion towards Madison before handing it to the referee. He raises it before taking it out of the ring and signaling for the bell to ring. Madison walks over to Paige and begins to speak to her. She suddenly pokes her in the shoulder and Paige looks away for a moment before nailing her with a punch that sent her backwards. The crowd cheers because they’ve been waiting for someone to shut her up. Madison’s voice wasn’t the most pleasant things. Madison turns around and tackles Paige to the ground. She grabs her hair and begins to slam it into the mat. The referee counts and tells her to let go but she waits to the last second. Throughout the whole time she’s screaming at the referee and at this point the boos have never been so loud. When she lets go she screams at the crowd to shut up but it only gets them more hyped up. Madison grabs Paige by her hair roughly and picks her up. Paige fights back with a punch but Madison gains control back quickly when she rakes her in the eyes. The referee warns Madison again but it falls upon deaf ears because she doesn’t care. She kicks Paige in the gut before connecting with a neck breaker. When Paige is on the ground she turns her around and connects with her signature push up face buster before crawling off of Paige with a smirk. She goes for the pin. 1, 2, kick out. Madison wastes no time in complaining about the referee’s slow count before helping Paige up. As she’s concerned with the referee it gives Paige more time to recover. When she gets up she hits her with a right hand and Madison responds with one of her own. The two go back and forth before Madison irish whips her into the corner. She runs over and Paige hits her with a big boot sending Madison to the floor in a split second. She picks Madison up and sends her face into the turnbuckle a couple of times before kicking her in the gut. Madison falls to the floor in the corner and Paige connects with multiple stomps to her chest before backing off for a moment. She connects with a suplex a moment later before going for a pin. 1, rope break. Madison manages to get her hand on the rope before pulling herself out of the ring after the count for a moment to breathe. Paige follows quickly behind her and throws her into the barricade. She begins to hit her with a couple of right hands as the referee begins to count. At this point he’s at four. Paige grabs Madison by her hair and begins to bring her around the ring. Madison is on her feet being dragged around like a rag doll by Paige and suddenly the two are knocked down. The referee rings the bell and the match ends in no contest due to an attack to both of the divas by KAITLYN!

=================

Winner: NO CONTEST

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 7_zpsfa12ca0f

The crowd looks confused as Kaitlyn grabs Madison and throws her into the stairs. Madison falls over to the ground and she stops moving for a moment. She takes Paige quickly after and irish whips her into side of the ring. Paige takes a couple of steps before being nailed with a spear. Kaitlyn gets up and she looks satisfied. At this point the fans are booing her. They would have done it before but Kaitlyn was usually a favorite among the fans and their opinion quickly changed when she put her hands on their Divas Champion. Kaitlyn walks into the ring with a microphone in hand and she has a smirk on her face.

KAITLYN:
I bet you’re all wondering why I did this and I’m going to tell you why. I’m so sick and tired of divas like Paige and Madison Rayne getting all the attention when there’s women like me backstage with nothing to do except to watch them. Every week it’s the same thing. The same divas get catered to and I’m sick of it. I couldn’t bear to watch another second of it. Want to know why? I know I’m better than these two but I’m never given the chance to prove it because management gives me one. So I figured I’d do something about it and I did. I’m sure you all got the message loud and clear.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 8_zps5b3ae96f

At this point Madison Rayne is laying on the ground glaring towards the ring while Paige has gotten up and has her Divas Championship on her shoulder. She’s leaning over holding her gut in pain as she asks for a microphone.

PAIGE:
You want a chance to prove yourself, Kaitlyn? I’ll be more than glad to give you one… at Wrestlemania! I’m a fighting champion and I’ll have no problem putting my championship up against you because I’m not scared. I don’t have a problem with that but I have a problem when you interrupt my matches. That’s just something I can’t respect so now you’re going to have to deal with me now! And Madison, don’t think you’re getting out of this so easy. I’m not done with you. In fact I couldn’t be further than done with you. So this is what I’m going to do. I’m going to challenge you, Kaitlyn, and you, Madison Rayne, to a match for my Divas Championship at the biggest stage of them all… Wrestlemania! And when I win and retain my divas championship maybe then you’ll understand why you should never mess with the Anti-Diva and just why exactly I hold this championship.

The show cuts to the break with the three divas staring at each other. Paige raises her championship in the air as it goes black.

Singles Match
[The Brian Kendrick vs Dolph Ziggler]
=================

-- I'M A MAN WITH A PLAN! --

=================

-- I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD! --

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 9_zps3dd3b840

-- HALLELUJAH! --

The Brian Kendrick and Dolph Ziggler are ready to square off! But before the bell can sound the music of Damien Sandow hits! Sandow walks out to a mixed reaction with slightly more boos than cheers. Damien Sandow takes a look down at the ring and raises up a microphone

DAMIEN SANDOW ---
“Look at this! I don’t know if I highly doubt that these two could put on a five star match like I, Damien Sandow can! This is disgusting. Please do tell me how I am not even booked on Smackdown tonight?! And now all of you are forced to watch these two rejects compete in a so called wrestling match! But being the great man I am…I Damien Sandow will now be inserting himself into this match making it a triple threat…You’re welcome!”

=================

Triple Threat Match
[Damien Sandow vs The Brian Kendrick vs Dolph Ziggler]
=================

Sandow marches down to the ring and the bell sounds. Ziggler and Kendrick look at each other and put their differences aside for the moment! They hit a double clothesline on Damien Sandow! Sandow quickly gets up and they connect with a double suplex! Ziggler tries for a cover! 1, 2, and it is broken up by Kendrick! Kendrick and Ziggler argue about who will go for the cover. Ziggler shoves Kendrick, and Kendrick knocks Ziggler down with a right hand! Their alliance is short lived. Ziggler gets to his feet and Kendrick starts hammering away, but Ziggler quickly counters with a swift elbow to the jaw! Kendrick staggers back, and Ziggler runs and leaps connecting with a flying forearm! Ziggler hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Ziggler gets to his feet, and Damien Sandow is waiting for him! Sandow hits a couple knees to the gut. Sandow throws Ziggler into the ropes. Ziggler rebounds and Damien Sandow hits a hip toss! Sandow goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Damien Sandow calls for the Elbow of Distain! But before he can drop down, the Brian Kendrick comes out of nowhere with a spinning wheel kick! Kendrick goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! Brian Kendrick heads to the top rope. But out of instinct, Sandow runs and hits the top rope as he gets up causing Kendrick to fall! Ziggler gets up and runs up the turnbuckle and he latches on to Kendrick! Dolph Ziggler hits a power slam off the top rope! Dolph Ziggler goes for the cover! 1, 2, and Sandow breaks it up! Damien Sandow gets Dolph to his feet and hits a Russian leg sweep! Sandow goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Sandow gets to his feet and notices both Ziggler and Kendrick lying close together. Sandow hits a double Elbow of Distain! Sandow calls for Terminus and he waits for one of them to get up. Kendrick makes it up first, and Sandow eliminates him by throwing him out of the ring. As Ziggler gets up, Sandow hits Terminus! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: DAMIEN SANDOW

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 10_zps02843e1b

Suddenly the WWE Commissioner's theme music blares throughout the arena and he crowd erupts in boos! Angle comes out in a fancy tan suit and following right behind him is the newly signed, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin or better known as Team Angle. The three all pose for the explosion of Kurt's pyro as the crowd begins the famous "You Suck" chants. Angle enters the ring and spins around as Haas and Benjamin go around the ring to get a microphone for the boss. They jump in the ring and hand the mc over as Angle's music finishes and he stands smiling at the booing fans before making an opening statement.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Everybody is you would please quieten down why the Commissioner is on the mic it would be greatly appreciated! April 7th at Wrestlemania 29... one of the greatest rematches in WWE History will happen at the grandest stage of them all as yours truly, Kurt Angle goes one on one with the Beast, Brock Lesnar! [The crowd comes alive at the sound of Brock Lesnar's name as Kurt looks angered and annoyed.] Cute! Real freaking cute! I asked to do one thing but you trash can't even give me that much damn respect! If you don't mind I am going to get back on topic before I lose my train of thought because of the stupidity of others. What I was going to say is at Wrestlemania it is ten years in the making... here it is number 29 and at number 19... Brock Lesnar beat me for the WWE Championship... [The crowd goes completely insane as Haas and Benjamin begin to yell at them to shut up!] So me a little bit of respect! Like I did to the man that you cheer! At Wrestlemania 19 I was the bigger man and shook Brock Lesnar's hand and then he attacks me? For no reason when I return I am jumped and you people cheer him for that!? That is freaking sick! He could have ended my career right then an there and I beat you people wouldn't have cheered him then! The point of this story is Brock... there will not be a handshake this time... this time I am going to whip your ass!"

The crowd erupts in boos as Angle beens to get discouraged and just face palms before handing the microphone off to the first person who will take it which is the former multiple time champion, Shelton Benjamin as the crowd just boos even more.

SHELTON BENJAMIN ---
"This really sickens me to see you disrespect a man who has done so much for this business... for this very company! I mean for real, the man who a Olympic Gold medal with a broken neck! I would to see you people even move if you broke your neck let alone win a Gold Medal! Kurt Angle is a man who should be a national HERO and have his own holiday! But obviously you people have no taste so I am going to take it into my own power to escort Mr. Angle away from this treatment. Let's go Kurt."

Kurt Angle's theme hits as the three head but up the ramp being showered in boos.

Non-Title Match
[Kane (c) vs Wade Barrett]
=================

-- VEIL OF FIRE! --

=================

-- I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE! --

=================

Wade Barrett and Kane stand an arm’s length away from each other as the bell sounds. Barrett tries getting in a quick cheap shot, but Kane catches his arm and delivers an upper cut! Kane throws a series of strikes that back Barrett into the corner! Kane throws Barrett into the opposite corner. Kane charges at him, but Barrett gets a boot up in Kane’s face! Kane staggers back and Barrett runs at him. Kane catches him by the throat! Barrett elbows Kane in the head before he can lift him up. Barrett backs up and gets a running start on a clothesline that takes Kane down! Barrett goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! Wade Barrett gets Kane up and sets him up in the corner. Barrett hits a combo of fists to the mid-section, and then finally the jaw! The referee tells Barrett to back off as he begins his 5 count. Barrett breaks at 4, and has words with the referee. Barrett goes back to Kane, but Kane levels him with a big boot! Kane goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Kane grabs Barrett and hits him with a right hand. Kane lifts Barrett up and throws him into the corner! Kane hits a clothesline. Kane throws Barrett into the opposite corner. Kane hits another clothesline! Barrett staggers out of the corner and Kane hits a side walk slam! Kane hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Kane calls for the Chokeslam. Barrett staggers up and sees Kane waiting for him. Barrett slides out of the ring. Kane goes right after him. Kane grabs Barrett, but Barrett rakes the eyes and throws Kane into the steel steps! Barrett stomps away at Kane as the referee is in the middle of his 10 count. Barrett enters the ring and hopes to win by count out, but in dramatic fashion, Kane manages to get in at 9! Wade Barrett waits for Kane to get up and he goes for the Bull Hammer! Kane side steps it, but Barrett hoists him up and hits an impressive Waste Land! Wade Barrett takes a moment to catch his breath. He goes back to Kane, and Kane sits up! The crowd cheers as the WWE Champion gets to his feet. Barrett runs at him and Kane hits another side walk slam! Kane climbs to the top rope. Barrett staggers up to his feet and Kane leaps off the top rope hitting a flying clothesline! Kane puts his hand up for the Chokeslam! Barrett gets back up looking dazed as can be. Kane grasps his throat and hits the Chokeslam! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: KANE

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 11_zps99ce49c3

Cameras cut backstage to a static like camera. The Shield in its familiar three man form stand in front of it. Dean Ambrose holing his championship, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns!

DEAN AMBROSE ---
“Do you see what is in front of you? Do you see this!? We are once again one! The entire Shield is back together which means justice will be handed out in ferocious fashion!

SETH ROLLINS --- “AJ Styles…Tonight you face big Roman Reigns. I would be shaking in your boots right now. You’ve never faced a man like this before. Sure you have had your World Title reigns in the past, and you have defeated countless arguable icons in your career, but you have never faced the Shield! Tonight, Reigns…WrestleMania, me!”

ROMAN REIGNS --- “Believe in the Shield!!!!!!”

Reigns glares into the camera with a furious look as Dean Ambrose takes the camera. The three members say their names, and glare into the camera. The camera then shuts off and the static covers the screen. The segment ends.

- Jigsaw

[The fans study the titantron as the theme of Brock Lesnar hits. The fans look stunned as pyros shoot off and nobody appears. Suddenly, a man in a grey suit marches out from the back, holding a black breifcase. The man enters the ring as Justin Roberts begins to introduce the man, however the man instead grabs the microphone from Justin Roberts and struts to the middle of the ring. The man opens the briefcase before taking out a bunch of papers. The man then adjusts his suit and demands Justin Roberts to hold the microphone. Roberts does so and the man begins to speak.]

BROCK LESNAR REPRESENTATIVE --
“Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Mr. Cahill Tinney and I am here on the terms of Brock Lesnar. I was called here today on behalf of Brock Lesnar, as he is getting ready for his match tonight. I am out here tonight, to announce the following. 'At WrestleMania 29, I – Brock Lesnar – will be going one on one with the Comissioner himself, Kurt Angle. Well ladies and gentlemen, come Monday Night RAW, I am going to come out here LIVE, along side Mr. Angle and inform him of some very important news, that I have waiting. Mr. Angle needs to come to reality and realize that at WrestleMania he isn't just facing a giant, but a beast.' Mr. Lesnar has also wanted me to info-”

[Just then, the titantron switches from the Smackdown logo, to a fimilar face.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 KurtAngle_display_image_zps52834fdf

[The fans explode in boos at the face of Kurt Angle! Angle smirks.]

KURT ANGLE --
“And who are you exactly? Do you know how I am? I am Kurt, Kurt Angle. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DAMN RING.”

[Angle smirks and laughs for a moment.]

KURT ANGLE --
“And tell Brock. Come WrestleMania, It's going to be real when he's on the mat tapping out. OH IT'S REAL. IT'S DAMN REAL.”

[The fans continue to boo as Angle laughs again, cutting the television to a commercial break.]

- SP

Non-Title Match
[Roman Reigns w/ Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (c) vs AJ Styles]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

The bell sounds. AJ Styles watches as Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins surround the ring, and circle it like a pack of vicious dogs. Roman Reigns takes quick advantage and decks Styles with a clothesline! Roman Reigns lifts Styles up and thrusts him into the turnbuckle! Reigns hits a corner clothesline and Styles goes down. Reigns picks him right up and hits a power slam! Roman Reigns yells at Styles to get to his feet. Reigns taunts him and yells out “Believe in the Shield!” The crowd boos as Reigns lifts Styles up again. Roman Reigns prepares to his a vicious big boot, but AJ Styles ducks under it! Styles leaps up and hits a drop kick! The momentum carries Reigns to the outside of the ring and both men are down! Roman Reigns eventually makes it to his feet on the outside. AJ Styles gets to his feet and he charges through the ropes taking out Reigns! Momentum finally seems to be on AJ’s side, but as he rolls Reigns back into the ring. Ambrose and Rollins stand on either side of him! They start inching closer, and AJ doesn’t know who to fight. The referee closely watches making sure there is no outside physical interference. Ambrose and Rollins start backing off as Roman Reigns comes back to the outside and leveling Styles with an axe handle! Reigns throws AJ Styles into the ring, but keeps his head and chest exposed on the apron. Roman Reigns hits a elbow across the chest, and follows up with a big boot! Reigns enters the ring and hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! The fans cheer Styles’ will to continue. Reigns ferociously lifts him up and tells him to stay down if he wants his pain eased. Styles throws a right hand. Reigns turns to him looking furious. Reigns goes for a big shot, but Styles side steps him and starts delivering a handful of lefts and rights! AJ Styles hits a chop to the chest and then a kick to the gut. AJ Styles hits a DDT! Styles throws his arm over Reigns! 1, 2, kick out! AJ Style staggers to his feet and calls for Reigns to get up. AJ Styles tries to go for the Styles Clash, but Roman Reigns powers out of it before Styles can lift him up! AJ Styles gets to his feet, and Roman Reigns hits a kick to the midsection! Roman Reigns hits a devastating power bomb! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: ROMAN REIGNS

=================

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins immediately slide into the ring and unleash an all-out assault on AJ Styles! The Shield hits the triple power bomb on AJ. They look down at their carnage and all three raise their arm up. The Shield’s theme hits as they exit through the crowd, and the segment ends.

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 12_zpse48e939b

As Smackdown comes back from a commercial break, The Rock is seen walking down the hallway to a large pop from the WWE Universe as he stretches out his shoulders and nods his head at the boss, Mr. McMahon passing by and takes a left down a hall headed towards the ring for his upcoming match as he comes face to face with a man who was just beat down... an ally of The Rock's, AJ Styles.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 13_zpsc360a5ab

AJ just stands with a scowl on his face as he holds his head after the attack before the commercial break by all three members of The Shield

AJ STYLES ---
"Where were you out there "Bud!" it was all three guys this time! Not just Ambrose and Rollins!"

The Rock puts out his hands trying to reason with AJ to no avail as AJ goes on talking an as he stops The Rock puts his hands together.

THE ROCK ---
"I am sorry, I as getting ready for my match and once I found out about the attack it was too late!

AJ looks at The Rock bewildered as he looks even more pissed off as he shakes his head.

AJ STYLES ---
"Too late?! That is such bull shit! We could go do something about it now and even the odds but no... you have a match right? Well you better be watching your own back! You left me for them to pick at so don't expect me to come save the day when they do the same thing to you!"

AJ storms off as The Rock stares him down and then heads on his way... The Rock vs John Cena is up next.

Singles Match
[John Cena vs The Rock]
=================

-- LIVE THE REVOLUTION! --

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

Cena comes out first, along side CM Punk. The Rock is out next, as he watches his back, making sure The Shield plays no part in tonights bout. Cena and Rocky lock up, and Rock takes control. Cena battles back right away though and shoves Rock into the ropes, taking him down with a shoulder block. The Rock runs back to his feet before trading blows with Cena. The Rock and Cena go back and forth for a bit before Cena takes down Rocky with a fisherman's suplexe. Cena heads to his corner as Punk climbs the apron, talking to Punk. The two speak before The Rock runs over and clobbers Cena in the corner, knocking Punk off the apron. Punk gets furious with the Rock. Cena turns around and The Rock goes for a quick Rock Bottom, but Cena reverses it and plants down Rocky with a DDT! Both men lie on the mat. After a few minutes of resting, both men begin to climb back to their feet. Both men trade shots and go back and forth once again until the closing moments of this match come setting in. The Rock takes control of the match. Shot after shot after shot. The Rock spins Cena around and grabs him in for a Rock Bottom, but suddenly the lights go out! The fans give out a mixture of cheers. The lights return and The Shield is standing on the ramp. The Rock watches them closely as suddenly from behind Punk slides in an object to Cena. Cena smashes Rocky in the back of the head with the brass knuckles, taking him out. Cena quickly covers The Rock! ONE! TWO! THREE!

=================

Winner: JOHN CENA

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 14_zpsedffdb96

Cena and Punk quickly leave the ring, as The Shield start slowly walking down the ramp. The leaders of the Revolution pass The Shield and smirk as they pass. The Shield rolls into the ring and surrounds The Rock. The Shield smirk as The Rock slowly begins to crawl to his feet and they yell in his face "Believe In THE SHIELD" as The Shield then begin the beatdown. The Shield brutally start to attack The Rock as AJ Styles said they would and as he said... he isn't coming. Dean Ambrose directs them to grab up The Rock as he screams in his face and then delievers a knee to the head! Seth Rollins waits for him to try and get up and nails him with a superkick! As to add insult to injury....The Shield grabs The Rock and hauls him up, slamming him down with a Triple Powerbomb! The fans boo The Shield as Smackdown goes to a commercial break.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 15_zps2da55c89

CHRIS JERICHO --- "Ahh just exactly the guy that I as looking for!"

The crowd comes alive as camera show Chris Jericho walking down the hallway headed towards Mr. Money In The Bank, Christian as they get nose to noses just staring at each other as Christian asks the question.

CHRISTIAN ---
"What do you want Chris?"

Chris Jericho only grins as he backs up and then smiles at Christian and pulling him over patting him on the back.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"Old friends man, old friends. Tonight me and you have to be on the same page so we can teaches Edge a lesson. He is getting to involved with Lesnar and if we want to have the best match possible, the champ needs to be HERE. And plus it wouldn't hurt to take out Lesnar in the process to get us over as the top tops... not them!"

Christian just stares at Jericho for a moment before grinning and nodding as he rubs his chin.

CHRISTIAN ---
"You have a point, Chris. Tonight we will pull out the tag team champions that we once were and teach some lessons but for now "pal" I have some pre-match warm ups to finish."

Christian pats Jericho on the back as he walks off to the left and Jericho goes to turn to the right and as he does he walks right into the face of the champ.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 16_zps013ca2ce

The crowd erupts in boos as Edge comes on the screen with David Otunga and Christopher Nowinski by his side for the moment as he shews them off and just grins at Jericho positioning his championship as the crowd erupts in boos.

EDGE ---
"Really clever Jericho... no... not really. Actually, not at all! Do you think that he even matters? The best thing for you is to not even worry about him because unlike us... he is a failure of a World Champion! I don't even count him as a threat knowing how many countless times that I have already beaten him! And you.... [Edge snickers.] You are hardly a threat either... if I was a betting man I would put all my money on myself, that is how sure I am that in TLC I REIGN supreme. Keep dreaming JUNIOR!"

Edge chuckles as he turns and walks away, the tag team Main Event is up next as Jericho watches him with a glare.

Tag Team Match
[Brock Lesnar & Edge (c) vs Chris Jericho & Christian]
=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES!! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

-- GOLD MEDALS! --

The crowd is taken by surprise as suddenly the Commissioner of the WWE, Kurt Angle's theme music fills the arena and the crowd goes wild in boos as he comes out with a great big smile on his face holding a microphone.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Surprise surprise, you actually made it out here Brock! So now that I have the four of you in the ring I have two things I have to do and they are A... teach Brock Lesnar a lesson and B... get you three to get in each others mindsets to make Wrestlemania the greatest it can be! So as of right now... this match will be a 3 on 1 Handicap match! Good luck guys!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 17_zps97c2e815

=================

3-on-1 Handicap Match
[Brock Lesnar vs Edge (c) & Chris Jericho & Christian]
=================

The bell is sounded as Kurt Angle walks to join at commentary and the three men in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania exchange glares and then just shrug and the attack begins as they jump on Lesnar and Lesnar quickly powers back knocking back Jericho and shoulder blocking Christian as he locks his eyes on Edge and the crowd goes wild and Brock grins. Christian and Jericho look at each other and Jericho signals for him to wait. Lesnar backs Edge into a corner as he sees he is in trouble now and Lesnar begins to tear into him with shoulders ramming him into the turnbuckle time after time as Jericho nods and they run at Lesnar and Christian catches him off guard with the Killswitch and goes for the pin! The referee barely gets to one before Lesnar tosses Christian off him who in impact falls out of the ring! You can see the look in Lesnars eyes off rage and anger as he spots Angle smirking and then turns around right into the Codebreaker! Lesnar is staggered but not down as Edge runs at him with a Spear! Lesnar rolls out of the ring refusing to be out as he stares at Kurt Angle and shouts what he can as you can see the wear on him as he then sadistically grins. He walks over to Justin Roberst who gets out of his way and he grabs the steel chair as Angles eyes bug out and first strike is two Christian trying to get up right to the back as the bell is sounded! Jericho and Edge both look at each other as Lesnar hops in and they run at him trying to double team him as Lesnar nails Jericho in the back twice and then focuses on Edge who backs away in fear but that doesn't stop Lesnar as he nails him with the chair! Edge yells in pain as he is pulled in by Lesnar and a F-% right on the steel chair and Edge is out! Kurt Angle comes running in with a steel chair as he strikes the beast who is unleashed and clothes lines Angle and then stalks as he waits.

=================

Winner by DQ: EDGE & CHRISTIAN & CHRIS JERICHO!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 18_zpsc479ef89

Angle is down and out by the F5 as the crowd goes wild and the Beast leaves! Suddenly Christian is back up in the ring and he stares down at Edge and then at his Money In The Bank Breifcase and the crowd goes absolutely nuts! Christian rushes out of the ring to go cash in as he is suddenly nailed by the Codebreaker and the crowd goes wild in boos as Chris Jericho smirks looking down at Christian and Smackdown goes to commercial.

[The fans in the arena boo as the new music of CM Punk and John Cena hits. The Leaders of the Revolution strut out from the back in all new attire.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Tumblr_mbajgkITvD1ro6wr7o1_500

[CM Punk and John Cena walk down the ramp, as the camera sets on a photo of the ring. Leather chairs and a table with a black sheet over it fills the ring. A contract sits in the middle of the table along with two microphones side by side. A shot of the contract is given. THE STREAK versus THE REVOLUTION -- THE UNDERTAKER versus CM PUNK.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 RAW_950_Photo_121

[John Cena and CM Punk both sit down on the far side of the table. Punk leans back and puts his feet up on the table as Cena and him talk softly. Cena grabs a microphone and leans back with CM Punk.]

JOHN CENA --
"Earlier tonight, Vince McMahon came out here and threatened The Leaders of the Revolution. You see, Vince McMahon himself has realized that come WrestleMania, the WWE comes to a crashing stop. When I become the WWE Champion and CM Punk here ends The Undertakers Streak. There will be nothing protecting Vince from handing this company over. You see, one night about 2 years ago in Las Vegas, CM Punk came out and shot his "famous pipebomb," that changed the WWE. That was when all this began, and ever since that fourth wall has been broken .. The WWE hasn't been able to get back on their feet. The WWE is scared of guys like us. Guys that speak their minds and don't hid all the secrets that we have. Kane is scared, The Undertaker is scared, Vince McMahon is scared and all of you are scared. Because come WrestleMania, the thing that all of you call OUR WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, comes to an end, and THE REVOLUTION BEGINS!"

[Cena smirks and looks ahead as he and Punk talk softly once again. Suddenly, the lights go out and Cena and Punk sit up straight in their chairs. The lights turn purple and standing on the ramp, is The Undertaker. A WrestleMania logo appears behind him as flames begin lighting up the arena.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 19_zps7099e67b

[Kane appears behind The Undertaker as the Brothers of Destruction slowly make their way down the ramp. Cena and CM Punk watch on as The Brothers enter the ring. Kane lights up the ring with his fiery pyros as The Undertaker removes his hood slowly and rolls his eyes back. The Undertaker and Kane then walk over to the table as CM Punk and Cena stand. The two teams staredown before Michael Cole enters the ring, and restores order, getting the men to sit. Kane grabs the microphone before anyone has the chance to speak or sign.]

WWE CHAMPION, KANE --
"Nice speech John. You got one thing wrong though, you see. I am not scared. I am a monster John and all these years that you've been leading all of these people along, I have been the one that has been embracing the hate. The destruction that I have caused this place over the past 2 years has been more than you have in your lifetime. John, come WrestleMania, this WWE Championship is staying where it belongs. With me."

[Kane begins to laugh as CM Punk raises his microphone, not taking his eyes off of The Undertaker.]

CM PUNK --
"You see Kane, you're wrong. WrestleMania, is when everything that you two have ever believed in comes crashing down. You've both already lost your father, Paul Bearer. You both become extinct to the WWE Universe. The Legend of The Undertaker dies and the monster is put down. All the dreams, all the thoughts will be put to rest. The memories burn, the era ends, the streak ends. Everything you've ever loved ENDS. Undertaker, come WrestleMania .. 20-1, it happens. Undertaker, you will be the one to rest in peace."

[CM Punk drops the microphone on the table and Taker and Punk continue to staredown. CM Punk yells at The Undertaker to sign the contract. Michael Cole hands a pen to The Undertaker as Kane nods his head. The Undertaker turns the contract and signs it before looking up and rolling his eyes back. CM Punk smirks before turning the contract and picking it up. CM Punk signs the contract before throwing down the contract. IT'S OFFICIAL. Michael Cole gathers the contract and the pen before exiting the ring and leaving. The two teams slowly rise and shove their chairs away before Kane grabs the table and flips it. Kane laughs before a brawl begins. CM Punk dashes at The Undertaker, but Taker grabs Punk by the throat, wide-eyed. Cena and Kane begin a brawl, and Kane backs Cena into the ropes. Taker and Punk take the center of the ring, as Taker signals for a chokeslam, but Punk reverses it and quickly hoists Taker up onto his shoulders. Punk smirks as Kane and Cena continue to trade shots. Suddenly, the lights go out, and when they return CM Punk spins around in the ring, as The Undertaker looks on from the stage. Meanwhile, Kane takes Cena out of the ring with a clothesline. Kane smirks as he turns around only to be met by CM Punk. Punk hoists Kane onto his shoulders and drills him down with a GTS!]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 21_zps92ccba16

[CM Punk looks up and leans against the ropes, adjusting his vest before looking at The Undertaker. The two men staredown as Smackdown goes off the air.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 RAW_1032_Photo_236

- SP

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding and Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 pm

SP wrote:
G, I will get my things to you ASAP! I just got home and am going to eat! Very Happy

Message me ASAP so I can finish everything!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 20121109_power_rankings

#1 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 1337042680146s
- CM Punk is on fire heading into Wrestlemania with John Cena by his side, can the Revolution be stopped?

#2 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Christian_wwe_avatar_picture_70701
- Mr. Money In The Bank, Christian pulled off an impressive victory on Raw and almost became the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown!

#3 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Brock-lesnar-illness-100x100
- Brock Lesnar is hands down a Beast, he tore through everyone this week and didn't even care to be DQ'd on SD to prove a point to Kurt Angle.

#4 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Edge-wwe-16858855-100-100_zps47f666a6
- The Rated R Champion falls this week after being almost cashed in on and left for dead by Brock Lesnar.

#5 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Kane_wwe_avatar_96x96_21530
- The WWE Champion is down again after a loss to CM Punk and then recieving a GTS on Smackdown!

#6 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Afd76728-39cd-4b9b-844c-827fdf1d319a_zpsdc83631e
- Roman Reigns returned and amde his impact as Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose both continue to dominating leaving the question of if these three can be stopped?

#7 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 100x100.jpg?center=0
- John Cena returned in a huge shocker joining forces with CM Punk and had an impressive victory over The Rock!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Jericho150-100x100
- Chris Jericho is down but not out as he lost to Christian but made his impact by stopping Christian from cashing in!

#9 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Images_zps6aa7df76
- Awesome Rhode debuts on the Power 10 after once again reigning supreme in the Tag Team Division and even issuing a Wrestlemania Challenge!

#10 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Kurt_angle_feature_zpsde96faac
- The Commissioner has shown his will but hasn't been the most successful of late but he sure is getting his word heard.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Honorable-Mention_zps43aa3045
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Undertaker_wwe_avatar_picture_95972
-- THE UNDERTAKER --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 BBC-013624-199x300-100x100
-- THE ROCK --

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Twitter_burak_s_zps2ad62370
NEWS & RUMORS

=========================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 1-1_zps98323649
-- Rumor has it, Edge and Christian have been training together for their TLC match? --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 2-1_zpsfa953c4b
-- The Leaders of the Revolution has been on eveyone's minds but are we not thinking deep enough? Is their more than what we think to the "Revolution?" --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 4-2_zps42db442b
-- Is The Shield recruiting? From sources, The Shield was down in NXT searching for new members? --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 3-1_zps441a1712
-- The word backstage is that Vince McMahon is not happy with the current product and which is why Mr. McMahon has begun backstage more often. --

=========================================
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Dolph Ziggler

(Dolph Ziggler walks out from behind the curtain witha mic in his hand as he stands at the top of the ramp and doesn't do his normal dance but instead just stands there looking around at the crowd before walking down the ramp. He walks around to the side of the ring and hops up onto it, he stands on the apron for a second before steps into the ring and stands there silently with the mic up to his face before he begins speaking.)

"I... was the next big star. I was the World Heavyweight Champion! Some people... were calling me... the future of this company. I was supposed to be this company's biggest star but my career has been derailed.... I went from main-eventing pay-per-views to wrestling in mid-card matches against Damien Sandow and Spanky! I am so damn sick of being jerked around! Everyone knows how great I am! Whether it's the guys in the locker-rooms, the guys in the offices or the smarks on the internet... they all know how great I am!"

(Dolph pauses for a few seconds and holds the mic down and begins pacing around the ring.)

"But talk... is cheap. It seems like all I've been recently is talk. Talk... talk.... talk. I'm not gonna be a one-hit wonder! I'm not going to be the man who almost became the 'man'. I'm not gonna be the guy who won a couple of world championships and fell into obscurity similar to guys like The Miz, Rob Van Dam, The Great Khali... need I continue? There is a long list of former champions who became nothing because of bad booking... or in Khali's case... bad everything. Now I realize it's too late to get in the WWE Championship match... it's too late for the World Championship match... it's too late for the United States Championship Match... and it's too late for the Intercontinental Championship Match but I'm not going to sit around and watch somebody else steal the show instead of me! Just like the T-Shirt says... Stealing the show and I demand that I be given a match so I can show the world that I am still the best damn thing going in sports-entertainment today! Show..... off."

(Dolph Ziggler drops the mic and rolls out of the ring as his theme plays. The crowd boos while Dolph walks up the ramp and disappears backstage.)
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 20120719_raw_header
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIRS: MONDAYS @9
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG:
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT by KROMESTATIK

- In a preview of sorts for Wrestlemania 29, The Shield will take on The Rock, AJ Styles, & John Morrison.

- Brock Lesnar will issue an open challenge to anybody on the roster.

- The Miz will take on Daniel Bryan and David Otunga as Cody Rhodes faces Anderson and Nowinski.

- As demanded by Christian, Christian will go one on one with Chris Jericho one more time but this time with Special Referee, Edge!

- Katelyn returns to action against Madison Rayne!

- The Leaders of the Revolution say they have a surprise in store for Monday Night Raw!

- Damien Sandow will be in action against the Show-Off Dolph Ziggler!

- DDP & Shawn Michaels will team together to face Raven & Steven Richards
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 pm

SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:02 pm

*Damien Sandow is backstage, and sees that he is scheduled to face Dolph Ziggler on Raw.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Christian walks around backstage, with his Money in the Bank briefcase in hand after almost cashing in on SmackDown.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, pleased with his and Miz's victory on SmackDown, but not so happy with the upcoming Raw.

Brad Maddox is in the gym, attempting to lift weights, but failing.

The Prime Time Players are in catering, having a meal.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Kane

*Kane places his iron mask over his red mask and exits his locker room. Kane throws the WWE Title up on his shoulder and seems to be in a furious mood*

Paige

*zips up her leather jacket and walks out of her locker room. She straps the Divas Championship around her waist and walks down the hall with a confident smile on her face*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around with the Intercontinental Title around his waist. He threatens everyone he passes*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

John Cena is sitting in his and CM Punk's new locker room, with the nice shiny nameplate of 'THE LEADERS OF THE REVOLUTION.' Cena snags a pepsi from the mini-fridge and sits on the couch, watching videos of Kane's matches, studying his moves.

Kaitlyn is walking backstage, smiling at co-workers as they pass. She heads into the gym and starts running on the treadmill.

Roman Reigns is walking backstage along side Dean Ambrose, as the two threaten others as they pass.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 pm

SP wrote:
John Cena is sitting in his and CM Punk's new locker room, with the nice shiny nameplate of 'THE LEADERS OF THE REVOLUTION.' Cena snags a pepsi from the mini-fridge and sits on the couch, watching videos of Kane's matches, studying his moves.

Kaitlyn is walking backstage, smiling at co-workers as they pass. She heads into the gym and starts running on the treadmill.

Roman Reigns is walking backstage along side Dean Ambrose, as the two threaten others as they pass.

Paige

*walks into the gym to work on some of her moves, she notices Kaitlyn over on the treadmill and she locks her eyes on her new rival*

Dean Ambrose

*Ambrose looks over at Reigns*

"Now that we're back in full form, no one will stop our mission. Rollins will be United States Champion, I will remain Intercontinental Champion, and you...Well you're time will come."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment? CM Punk hits a GTS on Kane.
B.) Most Shocking? The Leaders of the Revolution's new attire.
C.) Favorite Segment? AJ Styles talks with The Rock
D.) Favorite Match? Roman Reigns versus AJ Styles
E.) Favorite Superstar? John Cena
F.) Best Feud? The Brothers of Destruction versus The Leaders of the Revolution
G.) Most Interesting? Edge and Christian may have something up their sleeves.
H.) Rating? 8.5/10
I.) Feedback? It was great!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Paige

*walks into the gym to work on some of her moves, she notices Kaitlyn over on the treadmill and she locks her eyes on her new rival*

Dean Ambrose

"Now that we're back in full form, no one will stop our mission. Rollins will be United States Champion, I will remain Intercontinental Champion, and you...Well you're time will come."

Kaitlyn notices Paige and smirks as she stops running on the treadmill. Kaitlyn watches Paige as she turns the treadmill off and grabs a towel, cooling down. Kaitlyn takes a drink of water before walking over to the weight machine.
= = = = =
Reigns smirks.
"Before they know it .. The Shield will hold every Championship in the WWE. They will be forced to BELIEVE."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Kaitlyn notices Paige and smirks as she stops running on the treadmill. Kaitlyn watches Paige as she turns the treadmill off and grabs a towel, cooling down. Kaitlyn takes a drink of water before walking over to the weight machine.
= = = = =
Reigns smirks.
"Before they know it .. The Shield will hold every Championship in the WWE. They will be forced to BELIEVE."

Paige

Paige marches over to Kaitlyn and crosses her arms*

"What the Hell is going through your head Kaitlyn? If you think you have some kind of psychological advantage for our match at WrestleMania because of your little sneak attack, you're dead wrong. I was shocked to say the least. Really I was! Only because I didn't expect a person of your reputation to pull what you did on Friday night."

Ot: I'm on my phone sending this so I'll reply soon once I get back to my computer
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Madison Rayne walking down the hallway. She doesn't look too happy especially after Smackdown. Although she's happy she's getting another chance at the title at Wrestlemania she's not too happy that she has a bruise on her face as an result of being attacked by Katelyn. Madison attempted to cover the bruise on her cheek with make up but if anything it just made it look worse.

DDP is in his locker room, thinking about what he wants to do when he gets his hands on Raven.

Daffney is seen strolling behind Steven Richards as he walks down the hallway with a stern look on his face. Daffney on the other hand has a sadistic smile as she watches the back of his head.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Paige

Dean Ambrose

= = = = =
Reigns smirks.

Paige

"What the Hell is going through your head Kaitlyn? If you think you have some kind of psychological advantage for our match at WrestleMania because of your little sneak attack, you're dead wrong. I was shocked to say the least. Really I was! Only because I didn't expect a person of your reputation to pull what you did on Friday night."

Ot: I'm on my phone sending this so I'll reply soon once I get back to my computer and also rep to Reigns!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Paige

Dean Ambrose

= = = = =
Reigns smirks.

Paige

Ot: I'm on my phone sending this so I'll reply soon once I get back to my computer

OFF: Okay.

[Kaitlyn smirks as she pulls the weights up.]
"Listen, I've been here since day one, and I had that Divas Championship in my hands, until little AJ Lee ran in and took it from me. Then I take a little vacation, trying to collect my life and get it back together and when I come back, you're champion. I mean no harm Paige, but that Divas Championship is mine, and it's coming to it's rightful home come WrestleMania."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Paige

Dean Ambrose

= = = = =
Reigns smirks.

Paige

OFF: Okay.

[Kaitlyn smirks as she pulls the weights up.]
"Listen, I've been here since day one, and I had that Divas Championship in my hands, until little AJ Lee ran in and took it from me. Then I take a little vacation, trying to collect my life and get it back together and when I come back, you're champion. I mean no harm Paige, but that Divas Championship is mine, and it's coming to it's rightful home come WrestleMania."

Paige

*Paige un-straps her Title and puts it over her shoulder*

"Kaitlyn...I'm not a fool. I know you think that I'm not Champion material, and that you can take this Title with a blink of an eye. And come WrestleMania 29, my first WrestleMania! My first ever WrestleMania match, I'll be damned if I let you take this Championship from me. I've worked my entire life to earn this. So all I have to say is, give me your best shot!"

Dean Ambrose

"They already believe...They just don't know it yet. We said it when we first got here, and we have yet to be stopped. The Rock and AJ Styles believe they can take us? Imagine the Shield...As you just said, Intercontinental Champion, United States Champion, World Tag Team Champions...World and WWE Champion."

*Ambrose smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next