The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)

Go down 
+2
Jigsaw*
The Truth Has Set Me Free
6 posters

Do you want to see this cartoon E-Fed idea kick off?
Yes
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_lcap71%Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_lcap14%Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Don't Mind
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_lcap14%Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Don't Care
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_lcap0%Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 am

Okay so in a few places I, along with a few other members, have been trying to re-create this old E-Fed promotion that focused on using Fictional characters from all different cartoons, video games and TV series. Well it was a success in the old WWE Universe website but started to die down afterwards, you know as the site eventually died. Then we tried to re-create/re-brand that on this very site, twice, but no one was interested. However with a lack of E-Fed being made here these days, I though about bringing the idea back again to bring up activity and shiz, although I don't know if it'll be a success here or not, since it went SO WELL the first two times...

So basically, all I need you to do it mention if you'd be interested in e-fedding and/or writing episodes for this new promotion or not. If so, cool, but if not then whatever, at least I tried to bring activity to the E-Fed section here, no biggy if it doesn't happen. But either way, if you fancy like signing up, here's the guidelines you need to follow.

Sign-Up Rules
1. 5 Characters Per Person for now, any more than that will not be included for anyone, even those within our Creative Team.
2. Your characters must be fictional, anything from the real world such as real person or actual professional wrestlers is not allowed, non-fictional things really.
3. While we encourage creativity with your favourite toonists, we need to remind you to be realistic with your choices and anything that doesn't look the part of a wrestling company will NOT be counted for. (anything without arms/legs/body parts)

Application Form
Name:
Series:
Billed:
Alignment:
Gimmick:
Fighting Styles:
Signatures:
Finisher(s):
Theme:
(An image would also be appreciated)

Last edited by Rhawk on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 pm

This would be awesome. I'm sold.

Name: Juggernaut
Series: Spider-Man and X-Men
Billed: Queens, New York
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: An unstoppable wrecking machine who can plow through his opponents like they were nothing. Not the brightest of sorts, but having been a member of the US Army before becoming the Juggernaut, he has the resilience to cope with opponent's moves.
Fighting Styles: Powerhouse, Brawler
Signatures: Fallaway Slam, Corner Body Splash, Military Press Slam, Big Boot
Finisher(s): Clothesline From Hell, Bear Hug
Theme: Marvel Super Heroes Juggernaut Theme

Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Juggernaut2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Juggarnaut accepted.

Name: Scrooge McDuck (Cartoon E-Fed Chairman)
Series: Disney Franchise/DuckTales
Billed: Duckburg
Alignment: Face, can be rather heelish at times however
Gimmick: A wealthy Scottish business magnate and tycoon, and creator of the Cartoon Wrestling Promotion, who now wished to further his profits while at the same time looking to make a name for himself and for others to make a name for theirselves through his benefits, which some seem him as being egotistical and selfish while others look at him as being charitable and a hero.
Fighting Style: Not a wrestler!
Signatures: Not a wrestler!
Finishers: Not a wrestler!
Entrance Theme: Scrooge's Theme
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) 258px-908000-paperone_large

Name: Silver (Silver the Hedgehog)
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Billed: Crisis City
Alignment: Tweener (However he acts more like a Face than a Heel)
Gimmick: Loner/A serious individual who may resort to risky options in order to complete his task.
Fighting Styles: Highflying
Signatures: ESP Kick (Pele Kick), Hurrikenesis (Ground Hurricarana), Other Hurricaranas (Reverse, Diving, Springboard), Shining Wizard, Sharp Kicks,
Finishers: Silver Lining (Standing Moonsault Side Slam), Future Sight (Springboard 450 Splash),
Entrance Theme: Silver's Theme
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Silver_the_hedgehog_by_seantriana

Name: Pit
Series: Kid Icarus
Billed: Skyworld
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Underdog/Always out to punish people for their evil ways, a true angelic type of warrior always going good deeds.
Fighting Styles: Technical/Highflying
Signatures: Double Arm/Butterfly moves (backbreakers, suplexs, DDTs, submissions), Bow & Arrow Submission hold,
Finishers: Wings of Icarus (Christopher Daniel’s ‘Angel Wings’ finisher), Palutena's Grace (Shooting Star Press),
Entrance Theme: Pit's Theme
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Kid.Icarus.480375

Name: Neku Sakuraba
Series: The World Ends With You
Billed: Shibuya, Japan
Alignment: Tweener (However he acts more like a Heel than a face)
Gimmick: See this: Neku's Personality
Fighting Styles: Psychomancy (use of 'Psychs')/Agile
Signatures: Twister Neckbreaker (Spinning sitout sleeper slam), "F This" (Shining Wizard)
Finishers: CAT Scan (Ranhei), Calling! (Snapmare Driver)
Entrance Theme: Neku's Theme
Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Neku_Artwork_1

Last edited by Rhawk on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm all for it. People should definetly sign up!!!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

I'll post my apps later today!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

If this sees success I may sign up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:21 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:

While I appreciate the interest to sign up later, it may be better if signed up while it's beginning, not 'if its successful or not', that way it will become more successful due to people's help.

If anyone wants to be the writing staff for the shows then by all means sign up if you thin kyour up to the task.

The fact of the matter is you're a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Rhawk wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:

While I appreciate the interest to sign up later, it may be better if signed up while it's beginning, not 'if its successful or not', that way it will become more successful due to people's help.

If anyone wants to be the writing staff for the shows then by all means sign up if you thin kyour up to the task.

I'll definetly help out with the CT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 am

From the looks of things so far it looks like this thing isn't going to happen, which I dont mind since I do have more important things to do.

But IF anyone is interested still, sign your apps, sign up for being writers and we'll see where it goes if it gets enough interest.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Rhawk wrote:

The fact of the matter is you're a little bitch.
Ha.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 am

I'll be signing up today after school and shit.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 am

Rhawk we need to talk, pm me as soon as you can. Idk if this thing is still running but sign me up for CT, and whatever other positions are available. I'll post my apps anyways.

Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Itachi

Name: Itachi Uchiha
Series: Naruto
Billed: Hidden Leaf Village (Abandoned)
Gimmick: While a member of Akatsuki, he possessed incredible control of his emotions, constantly displaying an emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than expected, and even then didn't lose his composure. After his death, he has also been shown to have a sense of humour, such as questioning Naruto's claim that no one could survive Nagato's attack when Naruto clearly did, and calling his younger brother a "snake expert" while fighting Kabuto Yakushi.

Itachi had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise, something even Tobi acknowledged. He was exceedingly sharp, observant, and intuitive, as he was rarely caught off guard or deceived. This intelligence could also be seen through Itachi's immense foresight; his foreknowledge of Sasuke's defeat of Deidara and simultaneous survival, his own pre-meditated death by Sasuke's hand, and most recently, the implantation of his own Kotoamatsukami-imbued crow inside Naruto were only some examples seen.

However, while Itachi was an extremely powerful shinobi, he was not arrogant, and even complimented his opponents at times on their abilities. After his death, Itachi realised that he shouldn't have tried to deal with Sasuke on his own and encouraged Naruto to never forget his friends. Likewise, Itachi took no enjoyment in violence or combat, instead preferring to avoid battle or, if not possible, end it as quickly as he could.

Fighting Styles: Ninja/ Martial Arts & hidden powers

Signatures: Fire Release & Water Release

Traditional to the Uchiha clan, Itachi could use Fire Release techniques, including the clan's giant fireballs the intensity of which was enough to bother even Samehada. He could also infuse shuriken with fire for a devastating two-fold attack. He was also proficient with Water Release, able to perform them without an already existing water source. Itachi could catch his opponents off guard with drilling masses of pressurised water and large water dragons.

Finisher(s): Mangekyō Sharingan

Itachi possessed the Mangekyō Sharingan, which enabled him to use his most powerful techniques. With his left eye, he could use Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu that trapped opponents' minds in an illusory world, torturing them for what felt like days in a matter of seconds. With his right eye he could use Amaterasu, which created controllable black flames that could burn anything, including fire itself. His final technique was Susanoo, the "Tempestuous God of Valour" a technique that used both eyes to create a spectral being. It wielded the Sword of Totsuka, an ethereal sword with the ability to seal anything it pierced into the gourd that served as its hilt, and Yata Mirror, a shield that could reflect any attack. With the Susanoo also came his most powerful long-ranged attack, the Yasaka Magatama. During his battle with Kabuto, he also demonstrated the ability to partially manifest and control the various stages of Susanoo with great mastery.

Theme:

Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Sasori

Name: Sasori
Series: Naruto
Billed: Hidden Sand Village (Abandoned)
Gimmick: Sasori grew up in a sad and lonely environment due to the absence of parental love. When introduced to the art of puppetry by his grandmother, Chiyo, he grew a little happier. He eventually created puppets in the likeness of his parents, but when he realised that the puppets couldn't give him the actual love that he desired, he became cold and aloof. This led to his maintaining little regard for human life. Sasori even went so far as to state that he would feel nothing if Chiyo died, as he claimed that his heart had become like his puppet body: without any emotions. Despite his cruel nature, Sasori was also known to possess a very down-to-earth outlook on life, rarely getting worked up over obstacles that impeded his way. He rarely gave way to any strong emotions, and such instances that happened were often short-lived.

Sasori was also known for his impatience, as he repeatedly noted that he did not wish to wait or keep others waiting. Despite this, he took his time in battling Kankurō when they first met due to his interest in fighting his old creations, handed down to a puppet master of the next generation.

Sasori and his second partner in Akatsuki, Deidara, both had conflicting views on art, and they frequently argued about their differing perspectives. Deidara maintained his belief that art was something transient that departs quickly, where as Sasori believed that fine art was everlasting and remained far into the future. This reflected their individual natures; Deidara made clay sculptures which exploded, while Sasori created long-lasting puppets out of humans that never died. Nevertheless, although Deidara outwardly seemed to respect Sasori's beliefs, Sasori never respected Deidara's.

Sasori's ambition was to become an exquisite piece of art himself by turning his body into one of his own puppet works. Sasori adhered so strongly to his belief that true art was ever-lasting that he even went as far as to have his spy, retrieve information on the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation and human experiments. Sasori abandoned this ambition after Kankurō told him that it was his creations that he put his heart and soul into that would last forever. After accepting Kankurō's view on eternal art, he entrusted his Mother and Father puppets to Kankurō and told him to pass them on to the next generation after he dies. In this moment, Sasori is shown to have an emotional side as well.

Fighting Styles: Puppet Master

Signatures: Hiruko

Hiruko was the first puppet to be shown being used by Sasori in the series, as both a weapon and an armour, and as a means to eliminate the puppeteer's weakness of being a separate and exposed target. As Hiruko was one of his favourite puppets, Sasori adorned it in Akatsuki attire for nearly the entirety of his tenure in the organisation. Because of this, only senior members like Orochimaru or relatives like Chiyo knew Sasori's true face while others like Zetsu and Kabuto had no idea that Hiruko was not his actual body. While within Hiruko, Sasori speaks through his puppet in a deeper and hoarser voice.
Hiruko had a long mechanical, scorpion-like tail (an allusion to Sasori's name meaning "scorpion"), extending from the mouth of what appeared to be a demon mask on its back. Chiyo said this mask was a recent addition by Sasori to act as an extra defence to a weak point in the puppet. The tail worked as Hiruko's main offensive weapon and was laced with Sasori's specialty poison. The tail could also be used defensely by spinning around Hiruko's body at a rapid speed. Hiruko's left arm was also rigged with a projectile launcher capable of firing poisoned shrapnel and needles, and its mouth could also be used to serve a similar function of firing poisoned needles.

Hiruko is said to have been a human puppet in the anime from a once famous Sunagakure shinobi that Sasori converted upon death. In the manga it was just a regular puppet.

Finisher(s): Puppet Body

Although Sasori was thirty-five years old, he maintained the appearance of a teenage boy. His unnaturally young appearance was a product of the immortalization of his design. Aside from his core, Sasori's body was actually a puppet. In place of his intestines was a thick cable coiled around a pole, allowing him to use it as a stinger and retract it if necessary. Attached to his back was a scroll holder, containing four scrolls that stored extra armament. The first scroll allowed him to expel powerful streams of fire, and the second scroll was used to store numerous puppets for the Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets. The capabilities of the third and fourth scrolls were not revealed in the manga, though in the anime, the fourth scroll was used to fire jets of water with enough force to cut through rock. Sasori also has a pair of poles attached to the back of his hips, each equipped with five large blades that could spin like a propeller, granting him both an equipage for greater speed and a monstrous close combat weapon. Sasori also had pipes on each of his palms that could spew out intense fire, hot enough to melt rock, or, in the anime, powerful water jets with such pressure that they were capable of cutting through rock.

Despite being loaded with weapons, Sasori kept them (and his true form) hidden within his Akatsuki robes, which were large enough to conceal them without problem. Curiously, when using "himself", Sasori's eyes were always wide open, giving him a somewhat insane look. In contrast, prior to revealing his puppet body, Sasori's eyes were always half-closed, making him appear calmer and more aloof. Sasori has claimed that he has not used "himself" since joining Akatsuki, until his last battle with his grandmother and Sakura Haruno.

Installed in the right part of Sasori's chest was a mechanism that could spin numerous Chakra Threads, allowing him to use his Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets. With it, Sasori was given a drastic advantage over other puppeteers, such that he claimed to have taken down an entire nation with it. The left part of Sasori's chest held the lone human part of him and thus, the only necessary part of his body capable of controlling chakra: a cylinder-shaped device containing his 'core'..

Because Sasori's core was the only living part of his body that he still contained, his puppet body was virtually indestructible, allowing him to survive the poison mist Kankurō bombarded him with, as well as the impact from Sakura's punches. He was also able to fight for extended periods of time without hindrances that would normally affect a human's body, such as fatigue, muscle failure, loss of blood, wounds, or pain. When smashed apart, he could simply draw the pieces back together. Additionally, Sasori could transfer his core to other puppets in a split second, allowing him to abandon a body that was damaged beyond repair or incapacitated. It is suggested in the manga that Sasori created more than one puppet body in his image. The core was his only weakness, and its destruction would mean his death.

Theme:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Only 7 people have voted for this, so that adding to the fact this can been dead for a good 2 months now, maybe its best not to start this up again?

Although recently I read a post mentioning this we may need more active E-Feds since the only one running now is ECCW. If thats the case, maybe this can always be an idea for everyone?

If you guys still want it though, then I suppose we can do something about that.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:41 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Im all for this still just saying. Wish more people would sign up or be interested at least!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)   Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Toons? (E-Fed Idea/Sign-Up Thread)
Page 1 of 1