The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]

Go down 
+2
Karl
Jarrett
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] Empty
PostSubject: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 am

Things are a bit complicated this time around. If you want flat out results, I'd tell you that Richie came in first, with TJ and Nick tying for second. However the main reason that this thread is being made is to get your opinions on where we should go next with this. I'm torn when it comes to what to do here and so I am turning to all of you to seek your thoughts and assistance. I've decided to be very frank and very candid with you all, as I'm going to give whatever details I can. I see it as important that you are all in the know about these things that regard electing your admins.

Unfortunately, this primary election turned into a bit of a farce. It has become apparent to me that one of the candidates (needless to say, seeing as he 'won'), Richie, has seemed to have used underhanded tactics to get the win. In summary, six votes from the same IP have come in for Richie, traced to the state he lives in. Here's the story.

I've been tracking the results as they come in from time to time. I noticed Richie take an early lead, not looking much into it, since I never really do until the end. I was surprised to see that his lead grew immensely while the other two candidates stood tied at a standstill. That is when I thought something was up. I looked further in depth at the participants in the poll and I eventually saw that 60% of the votes from the United States were from the state of Georgia, a state no active Universe user lives in. I then looked up the IP on other, non-Polldaddy sources, all coming back tracing it to North Carolina. Let it be noted that Richie lives in North Carolina.

I noticed that out of 20 of the votes, 6 all shared the same IP from North Carolina. All 6 voted for Richie. All 6 voted at different times throughout yesterday and today. How, I'm not sure. I do know that there are ways around the "one vote per computer" option and I assume these ways were utilized. I have provided screenshots directly from Polldaddy, only edited to show circles around the points of interest. I want you guys to see what I have seen and judge for yourselves. I want to provide legitimacy and all of the facts I have. What should we do? Redo the primary election? Do away with these six votes and let it go? Withdraw Richie from the race? What do you guys think?

"Exhibits" A to F: click the letter to view it.

A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 am

lawl
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 am

I wouldn't be surprised if you have edited these to make it look like Richie has cheated just to get him out of the election.

After all, you have already stated you don't want him to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 am

Mostly because Richie is a giant
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 am

Granger lives in NC too. He has stated he is voting for Richard.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

At this point, I don't think we should do much until we get something from Richie. Cause, who knows maybe he had nothing to do with it and it was Granger of someone of their friend base?

But if worse comes to worse. Blame Mikel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 am

I am your God faggot
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 am

Bitch, you make me hurl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:44 am

his palms are sweaty, knees weak
arms spaghetti
There’s vomit on his spaghetti already,
mom’s spaghetti
He’s spaghetti, but on the surface he
looks calm and ready to drop spaghetti
but he keeps on forgetting what he
spaghetti
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am

And Jarrett, stop trying to make Richie lose. Stevie Wonder can tell you're setting him up.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am

No one else has noticed that Mikel has basically just out-smarted all of you. All of you. TJ, I'm sorry, but even you.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

Future Surge wrote:
No one else has noticed that Mikel has basically just out-smarted all of you. All of you. TJ, I'm sorry, but even you.
What? That that's not really Mikel?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

No, Billy.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

No, Billy.
Oh. Well I stopped caring...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

No, Billy.

Let's give each-other handskis in your mom's station wagon.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

No, Billy.

Let's give each-other handskis in your mom's station wagon.
Why stop there?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 pm

First, I would like those of you who just defended me (especially Marik, which is surprising)

Now, the IP I am currently on is the one that is in all of those photos on the front post. But I have voted once for myself. I've only voted once. I'm not going to try and give myself an unfair lead, because its stupid and idiotic. I know I'm probably going to lose in the end anyway, but still. My point is I didn't do it. I voted once.

-Richie.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Richie wrote:
First, I would like those of you who just defended me (especially Marik, which is surprising)

Now, the IP I am currently on is the one that is in all of those photos on the front post. But I have voted once for myself. I've only voted once. I'm not going to try and give myself an unfair lead, because its stupid and idiotic. I know I'm probably going to lose in the end anyway, but still. My point is I didn't do it. I voted once.

-Richie.
The six IPs are the same IP that you're still posting from. I didn't set anything up @ Karl and TJ, if it were anyone else that this would've happened to I'd have also pointed it out.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 pm

And SP, Granger did vote for Richie, but it was a different North Carolinian IP, an IP Richie hasn't ever posted from.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:

-Richie.
The six IPs are the same IP that you're still posting from. I didn't set anything up @ Karl and TJ, if it were anyone else that this would've happened to I'd have also pointed it out.
Well, I assure you, I voted once. How that happened, I have no clue. But I assure you, I voted once. If you want to do a re-election, or whatever, or just not count those votes. Do whatever, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 pm

The Primary Election doesn't really count towards anyway so why don't we just ignore it and move onto the proper election?

If it happens again then you should look into it and if not then maybe it was just something going wrong.

For all we know it could have been that Richie's computer was going slow and he clicked the button so many times causing the survey to take the vote that amount of times somehow.

There could be any explanation.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Karl wrote:
The Primary Election doesn't really count towards anyway so why don't we just ignore it and move onto the proper election?

If it happens again then you should look into it and if not then maybe it was just something going wrong.

For all we know it could have been that Richie's computer was going slow and he clicked the button so many times causing the survey to take the vote that amount of times somehow.

Yeah, but at 6 different times throughout 2 days? As the most recent admin, I think that something rule-wise needs to be established before the actual election so that if it happens again we'll know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

Yeah, but at 6 different times throughout 2 days? As the most recent admin, I think that something rule-wise needs to be established before the actual election so that if it happens again we'll know what to do.

The election should take place again and if it happens for a second time in a row that candidate is disqualified. Only if it looks like it was them who cheated because it could just be somebody trying to disqualify a candidate.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

The election should take place again and if it happens for a second time in a row that candidate is disqualified. Only if it looks like it was them who cheated because it could just be somebody trying to disqualify a candidate.
So are you saying redo the primary first or just go on to the general?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Like I said, to me, it does not matter what happens. I just don't want to be disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]   Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election] Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Election [Step 4b - Primary Election]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next