The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
RAW Goes Extreme EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
RAW Goes Extreme EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RAW Goes Extreme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 am

The Date is July 28th 2012. Earlier this week was a night which many in the wacky world of wrestling will hold deat to their hearts. The 1000th episode of RAW. Featuring moments such as the Return of Mae Young's Son, AJ Lee Being named GM, A potential Heel Turn for CM Punk and Heath Slater taking a beating from legends once again. However one other notable thing stood out and that was Stephanie McMahon and Triple H attacking Paul Heyman both Physically and Verbally. Now for those who remember Heyman had in fact filed a lawsuit against WWE a few months ago and this added more fuel to the fire as he claimed that he suffered severe Trauma mentally and physically from the assault. In a shocking move Heyman brought all this into his lawsuit and WWE instead of trying to fight back made a deal with Heyman to put the whole thing behind them. The deal shocked everyone as WWE gave Paul Heyman the complete control of Monday Night RAW.

With this news being announced it was also stated that although she originally was going to be GM of both brands instead AJ Lee would just be the GM of Friday Night Smackdown. Also with the Heyman exclusive RAW brand beging under his exclusive control the board of directors demanded a full scale draft to be held over WWE.com in which wrestlers will go to either RAW or Smackdown with no chance of any cross brand promotion. The only talents exempt from this rule were Brock Lesnar, Triple H, The Rock and all NXT Roster members. Lesnar and Rock had it in their contracts that they instead could pick what show they wished to be on if and when they wanted to return. Unsurprisingly Brock Lesnar quickly signed with RAW whilst the Rock has yet to be heard from. Triple H on the other hand with all his 'Stroke' Backstage is also able to choose where he goes but as previously mention it is only down to the signifigant influence and power he holds that he is able to do so. With the NXT Roster the way things will work is that although they can not be drafted at any time during the year they can be signed by either show to appear as a full time roster member.

Another exclusive to each shows will not be Pay Per Views. Now whilst both shows talents will appear on the big fiveshow which are Summerslam, Survivor Series, Money in the Bank, The Royal Rumble and of course WrestleMania. The rest of the shows will be brand exclusive leading to a PPV calendar which looks like this:

January - The Royal Rumble
February - Elmination Chamber - Smackdown Exclusive
March - WrestleMania
April - Extreme Rules - Raw Exclusive
May - Over The Limit - Smackdown Exclusive
June - No Way Out - Raw Exclusive
July - Money in the Bank
August - Summerslam
September - Judgement Day - Smackdown Exclusive
October- Bad Blood - Raw Exclusive
November - Survivor Series
December - Tables, Ladders and Chairs - Smackdown Exclusive

With the revised Calendar drawn up the next thing announced was the delegation of commentators and ring announcers. In some big news Joey Styles was confirmed to be returning to RAW as the Play by Play announcer and the man he will be sitting with although not a former ECW alumni is someone who has earnt tremendous respect all around for his tenure in the business in William Regal. The ring announcer for RAW as well will be Justin Roberts. Smackdown on the other hand took a three man announce team of Michael Cole, Booker T and Jerry Lawler whilst signing Lillian Garcia to be their ring announcer. This left Josh Matthews and Matt Striker to commentate NXT with Tony Chimmel doing ring announcements.

The day of the draft dawned and there were various surprises from both sides especially following the announcement that any champions to signed to a brand that the title they hold will become exclusive to that brand and that brand only. The results of the draft are as followed

RAW

Smackdown

CM Punk

Sheamus

Chris Jericho

John Cena

Rey Mysterio

The Undertaker

Alberto Del Rio - Ricardo Rodriguez

Dolph Ziggler - Vickie Guerrero

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan

Sin Cara

Randy Orton

Mark Henry

Cody Rhodes

The Miz

The Big Show

Kofi Kingston

Christian

R-Truth

Kane

Damien Sandow

Layla

Antonio Cesaro - Aksana

Santino Marella

Tensai - Sakamoto

The Great Khali

Ryback

Brodus Clay - Funkadactyls

Tyson Kidd

Beth Phoenix

David Otunga

Jack Swagger

Hunico

Natalya

Eve Torres

Drew Mcintyre

Kaitlyn

Zack Ryder

Darren Young - AW

Ted Dibiase Jr

Titus O'Neil - AW

Alex Riley

Michael McGillicutty

Kelly Kelly

Camacho

Primo - Rosa Mendes

Jimmy Uso

Epico

Jey Uso

Tamina Snuka

Ezekiel Jackson

Tyler Reks

Heath Slater

Curt Hawkins

Trent Baretta

Mason Ryan

Justin Gabriel

Alicia Fox

Johnny Curtis

JTG

Jinder Mahal

Yoshi Tatsu

Percy Watson

Derrick Bateman

Paige - Signed from NXT

Leo Kruger - Signed from NXT

Conor O'Brian - Signed from NXT

Kassius Ohno - Signed from NXT

Kenneth Cameron - Signed from NXT

Big E Langston - Signed from NXT

Sofia Cortez - Signed from NXT

Bo Dallas - Signed from NXT

Brock Lesnar - Signed contract to start with brand

Seth Rollins - Signed from NXT

Evan Bourne - When ready to return
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:54 am

Monday Night Raw Roster

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Camacho
CM Punk
Conor O'Brian
Damien Sandow
Darren Young
David Otunga
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
Justin Gabriel
Kenneth Cameron
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry - Injured
Michael McGillicutty
Percy Watson
Richie Steamboat
R-Truth
Ryback
Sin Cara
Tensai
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Trent Baretta - Inactive
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett - Injured

Aksana
Eve Torres
Kaitlyn
Paige
Raquel Diaz
Sofia Cortez

Teams and Stables

R-Truth and Kofi Kingston
Camacho and Hunico
Prime Time Playerz - Titus O'Neil and Darren Young
The Ascension - Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron
Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd
Michael McGillicutty and Johnny Curtis
Antonio Cesaro and Aksana
David Otunga and Eve Torres

Managers

AW - Manager of the Prime Time Players
Ricardo Rodriguez - Personal Ring Announcer of Alberto Del Rio
Sakamoto - Deshi of Tensai

Other On Air talents

Paul Heyman - General Manager
Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer
Joey Styles - Play by Play
William Regal - Color Commentator

Last edited by AfganisDan on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:57 am

Champions

WWE Champion: CM Punk
20/11/11 - Present Day

Intercontinental Champion: The Miz
23/7/11 - Present Day

Tag Team Championships: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
30/4/12 - Present Day
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

Free Space
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

You can now Post
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 am

This looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Cole wrote:
This looks amazing!

Thanks Cole. I do hope this comes off well as It is actually my first time booking a WWE show ever.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 am

Good luck mate
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

Uncle Creepy wrote:
Good luck mate

Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:48 pm

WWE presents Monday Night Raw

Live from the American Airline Arena in Miami Florida

'Extreme Beginnings'

Dark Match: Damien Sandow defeated Briley Pierce
Sandow got the win following a Straight Jacket Neckbreaker

Dark Match: Alexander Rusev defeated Aiden English
Rusev pinned Aiden following a Deadlift German Suplex

[As the NEW Monday Night Raw opens from the American Airlines Arena we are shown a video package highlighting some of RAW's past history. From Pillman's got a gun, The DX WCW invasion, Owen Hart and Eddie Guerrero Tribute shows to Austin stunning McMahon. At the end of the video we see footage of a grinning Paul Heyman before cutting to ringside. At the ringside area we see that not much of the RAW set has changed however one noticeable change is the fact that under the Monday Night Raw Logo is the words 'Gone Extreme'. The crowd in attendance can be heard buzzing as the new dawn of Monday Night Raw begins. We then go to the commentary table where instead of the likes of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler we instead see Joey Styles and William Regal.]

JS: Hello and welcome to the new era of Monday Night RAW. I am Joey Styles the Voice of Extreme and joining me at this time is a man who has the respect of pretty much anyone who calls themself a wrestler or wrestling fan in Sir William Regal.

WR: And what a night we have for you tonight. As my broadcast partner alluded to a moment ago. Tonight is a night of change. A dawning of a new era. And we are about to hear from the man who brought this all about in Paul E Heyman.

[The crowd gives quite a mixed response as Heyman's theme begins to play. As the new Raw General manager slowly makes his way out from the back he has a sly grin on his face. Heyman slowly walks down to the ring as he is showered with cheers from the older fans in attendance and boos from the kids. Once in the ring a grinning Heyman is handed a microphone by new Raw Ring Announcer Justin Roberts.]

PH: Now I am sure many of you can not believe this day has come. The day that the McMahons loose control of their baby. The day that RAW is under the control of no yes men or corporate puppets but is instead under the command of a man who is not afraid to push the boundaries. A man who is not afraid to kick the door down and a man who is not afraid to flip this whole company upside down to get what he wants.

[A few more fans in the crowd give Heyman some cheers.]

PH: See for the longest time RAW has been a shell. A shell of what was once in my opinion one of the best shows in Wrestling history. RAW went from having a Beer drinking, Hell raising Asskicker as it's top guy to having a Cartoonish, Phony Ass Kisser who dressed up like a breakfast cereal.

[Members of the crowd chant 'Fruity Pebels' as Heyman Grins.]

PH: But all of that is over now. Because as I stated earlier RAW is now under my command. I say what goes. I say when we have crossed the line too much and I will take this sinking ship to a place where it has never been before. I am going to take RAW to the Exxxxxtrreeeeemmmmeeee.

[Pretty much all those in the crowd cheers.]

PH: Now this of course brings me to tonight's show. Because I am sure you are all wondering what is going on in my mind regarding tonight. See in a few weeks time RAW and Smackdown will be co-hosting what is being branded as the Party of the Summer in Summerslam. And my charge Brock Lesnar at Summerslam will of course do the world a favour by putting an end to the Tyrant that is Triple H. But as far as tonight goes I want to talk about someone who of course should recieve prime fixture on the programme in our Champion CM Punk.

[The mention of Punk garners a mixed reaction.]

PH: For a long while whilst RAW was under the control of these tryants and yes men. The Champion was looked upon as just another guy on the roster. But when you think about it he is chamoion for the reason because he is the best and I don't know about you but where I come from being the best means you are treated as such. So I am going to announce tonight that the number one contender to face CM Punk at Summerslam will be determined in Four Qualifying matches tonight. Now the winners of these matches will then go on to face off next week in a four way dance with the winner being named the Number One Contender. So without further Ado let's reveal the four matches for tonight.

[On the titantron we see a small list of the four matchups for tonight. They are as followed]

Kofi Kingston vs Antonio Cesaro
Tensai vs Chris Jericho
Rey Mysterio vs Hunico
Alberto Del Rio vs Tyson Kidd

[The crowd cheers at the announcement of the matchups.]

Heyman: Now with that announced I can also confirm One other match tonight which will feature a division in WWE which I feel has been under appreciated for way to long so I am announcing that tonight we will see Women's action. not Diva's action. But Women's action as two girls I signed from NXT in Paige and Sofia Cortez will team up to face Eve Torres and Kaitlyn.

[The crowd gives a small pop.]

[As The Miz's theme begins to play the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Back in the ring Paul Heyman does not seem amused by the interuption. As The Miz walks out from the back wearing a sharp suit with his intercontinental Title on his shoulder the boos increase. Miz walks down to the ring totally ignoring the fans before climbing in the ring and grabbing a microphone.]

Miz: Really... I mean Really Paul? Really? Out of all the RAW Superstars in the roster to give the chance of a WWE Championship match to at Summerslam you ignore the Most Must see, The Most talked about superstar in WWE History. Not to mention the man who has joined the exclusive triple Crown Champion list in The Miz.

PH: So what do you want to me to do Mike? I mean all the qualifying matches are booked.

Miz: Qualify. You think I need to Qualify? I do not need to Qualify for anything. I am asking no I am demanding that you put me in the match next week where I will win and go on to Summerslam and Become WWE Champion whilst still holding the Intercontinental Championship. Because I'm The Miz and I'm Awwwwweeessssommmmeeee.

[The crowd boos as Heyman just smirks.]

PH: Well Miz if I am honest you have made a strong case for yourself. I mean what was I thinking leaving you out of the qualifying matches. But then again as you said you don't even need to qualify do you? Well let me tell you something Miz. Whilst I cannot just simply add you into the match I can do something else for you. I can give you the opportunity to be a first of somethng.

Miz: What's that?

PH: Well Miz when you brag about all your accomplishments and what not you can add to the fact that not only did you compete in the first match on the first RAW in the Heyman era but you can also say how you was the first Champion to defend their title. As you are going to be defending your Title right now.

[The crowd explodes in cheers as Miz begins to protest.]

Miz: You can't do that. You cannot do that to Me.

PH: It looks like I just did. So Miz please welcome your opponent RYBACK!

[The crowd absolutely erupts in cheers as Miz looks horrified.]

PH: Good luck Miz. You are going to need it.

[Ryback walks out from the back to a huge pop from the crowd. As Miz looks on from in the ring Ryback goes through his normal arm pumping routine on the ramp. Ryback then slowly walks down to the ring as Miz who is still wearing his suit looks on nervously.]

Match One: Miz vs Ryback for the Intercontinental Championship

The bell rings to start the match and the Miz is now protesting to the referee about facing Ryback. Ryback charges at the Miz but Miz wisely positions himself in between the top and middle ropes which forces the ref to try and force Ryback to back up. Miz then takes advantage by taking a cheap shot at Ryback. Miz then follows up by kicking Ryback in the gut before hitting the ropes. As Miz springs off the ropes he is met with a big boot to the face by Ryback. Ryback then presses his boot on the chest of Miz forcing the wind out of him. Ryback then lifts Miz up and throws him over head with a big belly to belly suplex.

Ryback then drags Miz to his feet and drives him hard into the turnbuckle. Ryback then follows up with several shoulder tackles to the gut. Ryback then throws Miz from the corner with a huge hip toss. Miz slowly staggers to his feet as Ryback winds his arm up signalling for a lariat. Miz turns round to see Ryback charging at him but before Ryback can hit him Miz rolls through the ropes and to the floor. The crowd boos as The Miz grabs his belt from ringside. Miz then removes his tie and throws it on the floor. The crowd are still booing as Miz then walks up the ramp backstage as the referee counts him out.

Justin: And the winner of the match as a result of a countout Ryback.

[Ryback gets his arm raised but not in the fashion he or the fans in attendance would like. At the top of the ramp a angry yet somewhat relived Miz raises his title in the air to signify that he is still champion. Miz then dissapears backstage as an Angry looking Ryback stares him down from the ring.]

JS: Can you believe that? Miz has the gall to come out here and interupt our GM by saying how he deserves a WWE Title shot yet when tasked with defending his own title he takes the easy way out in a coward move.

WR: You know although I by no means like the move. I do understand it. Miz was unprepared for the match and especially when you are facing someone like Ryback you do not want to take anything to chance so Miz pretty much saved himself and his title.

---------------
[Commercial Break]
---------------

[Backstage in the hallway of the arean Tyson Kidd can be seen talking to someone on his phone. Just then Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez walk into view. On seeing Del Rio Tyson Kidd quickly finishes up his phone call.]

TK: What do you want Alberto?

[Kidd begins to put his hands up now as if he is getting ready to scrap here and now.]

ADR: Take it easy Tyson. It serves me no purpose to embarrass you right now. As I am already going to do that later tonight when me and you face off in the ring tonight.

TK: You embarrass me? Alberto that is not going to happen. If anything I think you come here and started going on about being embarrassed because you realise there is a big chance of me doing that to you tonight. See you walk around here and you claim it is your destiny to be champion. But you lack one thing Alberto and that is Heart. And unlike you I do have the heart and I will prove that tonight when I defeat you.

[Del Rio and Rodriguez both smirk before Del Rio laughs.]

ADR: Heart. You say you have heart. Well just because you say you have it does not mean you really do. Your a little dog. A small Chihuaha dog and your picking a fight with the real big dog here. Tonight I am going to show you where those claims of having heart leave you. For I will once again achieve my destiny by defeating you tonight and then going to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Summerslam where the new WWE Champion will be....

[Del Rio nudges Ricardo with his elbow.]

RR: Albbbeeeeerrrrtttooooo Deeeeeelllllll Riiiiiiiiooooo.

[A smiling Del Rio then walks off followed by Ricardo as a motivated Kidd looks on.]

---------------

JS: Well the Tyson Kidd/Alberto Del Rio Match seems to be heating up or tonight. What is your take on it William?

WR: I personally think that Del Rio is underestimating Tyson and that Kidd has the skills not to mention that Hart Dungeon Training to pull off one hell of an upset.

JS: Well up next we have our first of four Qualifying matches for the Four way Dance match next week. In this match we will see one half of the Tag Team Champions in Kofi Kingston take on Antonio Cesaro.

WR: So at this time we will go to ringside where Justin Roberts will of course be handling the introductions for this match.

JR: Ladies and gentleman this match is set for one fall. Coming to the ring first from Ghana West Africa weighing in at 212 pounds Kofi Kingston.

~ SOS - Jim Johnston ~

[The crowd cheers as Kofi Kingston runs out from the back. Kingston is followed by R-Truth and does his usual hand slap gesture on the way down to the ring. As Kofi climbs in the ring R-Truth stands by outside the ring arguing with little Jimmy.]

JR: And his opponent accompanied by Aksana. He hails from Lucerne Switzerland and weighs in at 232 pounds 'The Swiss Superman' Antonio Cesaro.

~ Engerland - Extreme Music ~

[As Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back followed by Aksana the crowd boos loudly. Cesaro raises his arms in the air and performs his signature taunt before walking slowly down to the ring. As Cesaro climbs into the ring he engages in a stand off with R-Truth.]

Match Two: Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana vs Kofi Kingston w/ R-Truth

The bell rings to start the match and Antonio and Kofi circle round each other before tying up. Cesaro manages to back Kofi against the ropes before pressing his forearm into his face and talking some smack to him. Kofi shoves Cesaro back and then follows up with a forearm blow to the face. Kofi then follows with a big chop to the chest which sends Antonio back a step. Kofi then follows up with another chop before sending Cesaro into the ropes. Kofi ducks under a clothesline attempt before leapfrogging Antonio on the next attempt. Cesaro springs off the ropes one more time and catches Cesaro with a dropkick.

Kingston then hits the ropes himself and catches a leaping brain chop on Cesaro which stuns him. Kingston then follows up with a Northern Lights Suplex bridging through for a cover. One...Two...Cesaro kicks out. Kofi slowly gets to his feet and waits for Cesaro to get up. Kofi then charges at him for a crossbody but Cesaro manages to catch him and plants him with a backbreaker. Antonio then drops a knee to the face of Kofi before raising his arm high in the air to boos. Antonio then swings Kofi round for a Giant Swing before throwing him halfway across the ring. Antonio then drags Kofi to his feet and wobbles him with a stiff European Uppercut.

Cesaro then follows up with a knee to the gut of Kofi before setting him up for the Ricola Bombonly for Kofi to spin out and catch him with the S.O.S. Kingston goes to the pin but Aksana hops up onto the ring apron and starts to distract the referee only for R-Truth to climb up on the apron and start screaming at her to get off the apron. Kingston slowly gets to his feet and begins to motion for the Trouble In Paradise as Cesaro staggers to his feet. Cesaro manages to duck under the kick at the last minute and then he shoves Kingston into R-Truth sending Truth flying off the apron into the barricade. Kingston staggers back and Cesaro plants him with the Gotch Style Neutralizer. Cesaro then makes the cover. One....Two....Three.

JR: And the winner of the match Antonio Cesaro.

[The crowd boos as Antonio Cesaro gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air. Antonio is joined in the ring by Aksana and the two celebrate the win drawing more heat from the crowd. Cesaro and Aksana then leave the ring as R-Truth slowly gets in the ring and checks on Kofi.]

JS: Antonio Cesaro is going on to the Four Way Dance Next !

WR: That was a big win for Mr Cesaro. I mean based on skills and talent I will not refer to that as an upset as I am certain others would. Antonio Cesaro has honed his craft for years and he just showed how good he was. By no means should any one being underestimating this man.

JS: Cesaro is certainly a dengerous competitor so it will be interesting to see how he does next week.

---------------

[Backstage in the locker room area Rey Mysterio can be seen getting ready for his upcoming match with Hunico.]

{Rey}
'Tonight I get a shot at getting right back in the title picture as I take on Hunico. Now a lot of you may not know this but I have known Hunico for years. Much longer then I would like to admit based on how this thug like behaviour but none the less as I stated I do know hunico more so they I would like to admit. I remember a long time ago a great friend of mine known as Konnan was talking to me about a new kid on the block in Mexico. And how unlike a lot of the other wrestlers in Mexico instead of this highflying style incorporated by many he used various street fighting techniques and tactics he picked up from scraps outside bars. And It got me interested so I asked his name and my good friend Konnan said Hunico.'

[Rey takes a breath before continuing.]

{Rey}
'So I thought I would watch him one day in a match out of interest. And I was impressed I have to admit. However what did not impress me was what I saw outside the ring. Hunico is as much as a thug and a punk outside the ring as he is inside. He has no respect for the traditions in Pro Wrestling nor those who paved the way for him. Tonight I will teach him some respect by defeating him tonight and taking away his chance to become WWE Champion. I am going to humble Hunico tonight and then I am going to go on and face CM Punk at Summerslam.'

[The live crowd can be heard cheering as Rey then slowly walks out of scene and out of the locker room.]

----------------
[Commercial Break]
----------------

JS: Up next fans we have some true Hybrid Lucha Libre Action. As Former World Champion Rey Mysterio takes on Hunico in a qualifying match for next weeks Fatal Four Way.

WR: Now although Rey may be looked upon as the heavy favourite in this match. I really would not take Hunico lightly. I mean not only is he having his associate Camacho in his corner but this is one tough young man with a great future ahead of him.

JS: Well we are onca again going to hear from Justin Roberts as he does the announcements for the match.

JR: The following contest is set for one fall. Coming to the ring first from Juarez Mexico and weighing in at 205 pounds he is Hunico.

~ Respeto - Reychesta Secret Weapon ~

[As the crowd boos Hunico and Camacho come out from the back and their Lowrider Bicycle. As Camacho walks the bike down to the ring with Hunico standing on the back they talk trash to the crowd. Hunico then hops off the bike and climbs into the ring.]

JR: And his opponent from San Diego California. He weighs in at 175 pounds Rey Mysterio.

~ Booyaka 619 - P.O.D ~

[As Mysterio's theme begins to play the crowd erupts in cheers. Rey then walks out from the back before making his way down to the ring high fiving his fans on the way. As Rey gets in the ring Hunico can be heard shouting at him in Spanish.]

Match Three: Rey Mysterio vs Hunico w/ Camacho

The bell rings to start the match and Rey and Hunico circle round each other before locking up. Rey quickly arm drags Hunico over before following up with another arm drag. Rey then catches Hunico with a spin kick before hitting the ropes. Rey goes for a Tornado DDT but Hunico pushes him off and catches him with a russian leg sweep. Hunico then follows up by hitting the ropes and blasting Rey with a flying knee strike to the chest sending Rey staggering back onto the ropes. Hunico then catches Rey with a Monkey Flip sending him off the ropes into the center of the ring.

Hunico then stomps on the downed Rey before insulting the crowd to loud boos. Hunico then drops an elbow on Rey before hitting the ropes and blasting him with a running senton splash for a quick count of 2. Hunico then drags Rey to his feet and attempts a fall away slam only for Rey to spin out of it and catch him with a headscissor. Rey then hits the ropes and catches Hunico with a hurricanrana before following up with a wheelbarrow into a bulldog. Rey then goes for a quick cover. One...Two....Hunico kicks out. Hunico slowly staggers to his feet and is met with a kick to the leg by Rey.

Rey then goes for another hurricanrana but Hunico manages to hold Rey in place and looks to powerbomb him only for Rey to convert it into a hurricanrana sending Hunico chest first on the middle rope. Rey then signals for the 619 and hits the ropes but right at the last minute before he can hit it Hunico moves out of the way and catches Rey with a swinging Neckbreaker. Hunico then lifts Rey up and sets him up on the top rope. From here Hunico joins him up top and begins to set Rey up for a suplex only for Mysterio to land several shots to his body. Rey then drives Hunico head first into the top turnbuckle before following up with a sunset flip powerbomb off the top. Rey covers a stunned Hunico. One...Two....Three.

JR: And the winner of the match Rey Mysterio.

[The crowd cheers as Rey slowly gets to his feet. Mysterio has his arm raised in the air by the referee as on the outside Camacho checks on Hunico. Rey then begins to make his way backstage as a angry Hunico looks on.]

JS: Rey Mysterio wins! That was an impressive performance by both men but it was Rey who managed to pull it off.

WR: Like I said before hand Hunico was no easy task here for Rey but Rey impressively persevered and now is joining Antonio Cesaro next week in the Fatal Four Way.

----------------

WR: Well up next we have a tag team match featuring some of the top women's wrestlers on RAW. Two of which many will have seen before in Eve Torres and Kaitlyn whilst the other two are slighty more unknown in Paige and Sofia Cortez.

JS: But as we mentioned earlier just because they may not be as well known or established as their opponents for the moment it does not mean they are not as good. If anything they have the chance to shock their opponents who may be under estimating their opponents. Well we will find that out next as we see Eve Torres and Kaitlyn take on Paige and Sofia Cortez.

JR: And the following contest is a Tag Team Match. Coming to the ring first Eve Torres and Kaitlyn.

~ She Looks Good - Jim Johnston ~

[As Eve's theme plays the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Eve and Kaitlyn then slowly walk out from the back but it is clear that they are not thrilled about teaming together as they argue all the way down to the ring.]

JR: And their opponents Sofia Cortez and Paige. The Anti Diva Army.

~ Smashed in the Face - Jim Johnston ~

[Paige and Cortez walk out from the back to a decent pop from the crowd. As the Anti Diva Army slowly walks down to the ring with a purpose they recieve a few more cheers.]

Match Four: Paige and Sofia Cortez vs Eve Torres and Kaitlyn

The bell rings to start the match and it is Paige and Eve Torres who start out for their respective teams. Paige and Eve circle round each other before Paige connects with a kick to the gut of Eve. Paige then follows up with a hard forearm shot across the back which drops Eve to her knees. With Eve kneeling down Paige hits the ropes and meets her with a dropkick to the face. As Paige gets to her feet she lets out a primal scream to a cheer from the crowd. Paige then tags out to Sofia Cortez. As Eve gets to her feet she is met with a tilt a whirl headscissors by Sofia. Cortez then follows up with a dropkick before making a cover for a quick 2 count.

Cortez then raises her arm in the air to a decent pop when Eve tags out to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn does not look happy about getting in the ring and you can see why after a clothesline attempt is countered with a big backdrop by Cortez. Sofia then springs off the ropes for a back elbow only to be met with a dropkick to the back by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn then follows up with a suplex before dropping a leg drop on Cortez and making a cover for a count of 2. Kaitlyn then lifts Sofia up and scoop slams her in the ring before climbing up the ropes. Kaitlyn leaps off the middle rope with an elbow drop but at the last minute Cortez rolls out of the way and Kaitlyn hits the mat.

Sofia then makes a tag out to Paige. Before Kaitlyn can crawl over and tag Eve she is kicked in the side by Paige. Paige then drops an elbow on the downed Kaitlyn before following up with a knee across the back. Kaitlyn screams out in pain as Paige drops another knee. Paige then drags Kaitlyn to her feet before tagging out to Cortez. This moment looks to be a window of oppourtunity for Kaitlyn as she makes it to her corner to tag Eve but Eve leaps off the apron not wanting any more of Cortez or Paige. Kaitlyn looks on as Torres watches from out the ring. Kaitlyn is then spun around by Cortez who kicks her in the gut and then sets her up for a spinebuster whilst Paige hits the ropes and nails her with a clothesline for a Hart Attack. Cortez then makes the cover. One....Two.....Three.

JR: And the winners of match Sofia Cortez and Paige.

[The crowd cheers as the victorious Anti Diva Army have their arms raised in the air. Paige and Cortez then leave the ring as we see various replays of their match on the titantron. On the outside of the ring Eve Torres just looks on at the downed Kaitlyn before also dissapearing backstage.]

----------------

[We then cut to the office of Paul Heyman. Heyman can be seen sitting behind a desk talking to someone on a phone. What Paul is saying down the phone is unclear but he quickly hurries up the call signifying it is something he would rather not have us hear. After hanging up Heyman looks up towards the camera.]

PH: Now earlier tonight I made an announcement that The Miz would face Ryback with the intercontinental Championship on the line. Now when I made this match I wanted and I expected a definitive result for all the fans in attendance and also all of those watching at home. But of course that is not what we got. Instead we saw Miz take a cowards way out after Ryback had done a impressive job of taking it too him. So I have decided that to give the fans the match they should have seen tonight. Next week the Miz will face Ryback yet again but this time there will be no countouts.

[The crowd can be heard giving a slight pop. Just then the office door opens and in walks 'The One Man Southern Rock Band' Heath Slater. The appearance of Heath draws him a few boos from the crowd.]

PH: Mr Slater. What can I do for you?

HS: Did you see what happend to me last week? Did you see what happend to me at RAW 1000? I was embarrassed. I was made a joke of by Lita and the APA. It was not fair. Until then I had defeated legend after legend.

PH: Heath you only defeated Doink. As far as I remember everyone else defeated you.

HS: I know that. What I mean to say is they were Moral Victories for me.

PH: Well anyway Heath. What is it you want?

HS: I want a chance to redeem myself. Give me a one on one match with Lita next week and I will show you and the world what I can do.

PH: Your seriously in here asking to have a match against a women to show what you can do? Heath unfortunately I can not do that. Instead however I can do one better. See I have decided Heath that your open challenges will continue! However this time with an added twist. See Heath from now on when you are out in that ring each week you could be facing anyone. An WWE Legend, A WCW Legend hell even an ECW Legend. But Heath not only this time is there a possibility of you facing guys from the past. I want to make this challenge a little more open to the present and the future. So you could be facing current talents like CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Tensai one week and then be facing a future star from NXT like Xavier Woods, Richie Steamboat or Corey Graves.

HS: Now hang on a minute you can't do that. I mean what is in it for me?

PH: You want an incentive Heath? Well how does this sound? The One Man Southern Rock Band Open Invitational in which we will keep score of your wins and losses over an unspecified amount of time and depending on how many wins to losses you have I will give you a title shot!

[Heath looks a bit surprised.]

HS: Why is it an unspecified amount of time?

PH: Because I want you to keep a sense of urgency Heath. I want you to see every match as your last chance to succeed. I mean you want the shot right?

[Heath nods.]

PH: Well call it your on the spot evaluation. Best of luck Heath as your challenges begin next week.

[Heyman grins as Slater then leaves the office. Just then Heyman reaches into his pocket and pull out his cell phone. Paul then dials in a number and begins talking to someone as we cut to a commercial Break.]

-----------------
[Commercial Break]
-----------------

'The Ascension will Rise...... Next Week.'

------------------

JS: Now I have to admit we have a packed show next week. The Miz vs Ryback, The Heath Slater One Man Southern Rock Band Invitational, The debut of the Ascension and not to mention the big Four Way Dance to crown the Number One Contender for CM Punk's WWE title.

WR: Now already we have seen both Antonio Cesaro and Rey Mysterio qualify for the match and up next we will see Chris Jericho face Tensai in the next qualifier.

JS: When you think about it this is an interesting match up. I mean Jericho had a well known tenure in Japan but as we all know he never wreaked the havoc that Tensai did. I mean I saw videos of Tensai in Japan and he devastated people. The question is will he devastate Jericho just as easy?

[We then go to Justin Roberts in the ring for the introductions.]

JR: The following contest is set for one fall. Coming to the ring first weighing in at 227 pounds from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Chris Jericho.

~ Break the Walls Down - Adam Morenoff ~

[The crowd cheers as the lights go out in the arena. Just then on the ramp the light up jacket of Chris Jericho can be seen with its lights glowing. The lights in the arena turn on showing Jericho with his back to everyone and his arms out stretched in his trademark pose. Jericho then turns round to a huge pop before making his way down to the ring.]

JR: And his opponent weighing in at 360 pounds. Hailing from Japan he is Tensai.

~ Shrine - Jim Johnston ~

[Sakamoto slowly walks out from the back doing his usual salt routine before being shoved out of the way by Tensai. As Tensai walks down to the ring the crowd boos loudly. As Tensai gets in the ring he has his eyes locked on Jericho as the bell rings.]

Match Four: Chris Jericho vs Tensai w/ Sakamoto

The bell rings to start the match and Jericho tries to take the fight right to Tensai by nailing him with a forearm shot to the side of the head. Tensai does not seem to be fazed by this as Jericho then goes for another shot. Undaunted Chris then hits the ropes for a running forearm shot but Tensai easily shoves him back. Tensai then follows up with a huge clothesline taking Chris off of his feet. As Chris tries to get to his feet using the ropes he is met with a running knee to the stomach by Tensai which sends him tumbling through the ropes and onto the mats outside the ring. Tensai then climbs out of the ring and throws Chris hard into the barricade.

The crowd start to rally round Jericho but so far it is to no avail as Tensai then throws Chris hard into the steps. Tensai then goes for a knee to Chris whilst he is against the steps but at the last second Jericho wisely moves out of the way and Tensai hits his knee hard on the solid steel. Jericho then capitalises on this by dropkicking the same knee off Tensai's into the steps. Jericho then clubs Tensai across the back with a forearm before following up with an enzugiri but still he does not go off his feet. The ref reaches a coint of six and Jericho wisely rolls in the ring. Tensai slowly gets on the apron as the ref counts 8 and Jericho charges at him only to be met with a headbutt.

Tensai then gets in the ring and levels Jericho with a big boot. Tensai then sends Chris hard into the turnbuckle before charging the cornered Jericho and splashing him against the turnbuckle. Tensai then drags a winded Jericho from the corner and plants him with a double underhook suplex for a quick near fall. Tensai gets to his feet as the crowd boos and he drags Jericho to his feet and pins both of his arms to his side before unloading on him with headbutts. The crowd rallies around a stunned Jericho more as Tensai sends him into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a big elbow strike.

Tensai then stalks Chris as he gets to his feet and spins Chris round before setting him up for a 2 handed chokebomb. Tensai lifts Jericho up for it but in a huge surprise to everyone Jericho counters mid move with a Codebreaker. A rocked Tensai staggers back and Jericho nails him with another codebreaker dropping Tensai to his knees. From Here Jericho lands a 3rd Code Breaker on Tensai finally putting the big man on his back allowing Jericho the chance to make a cover. One....Two....Three.

JR: And the winner of the match Chris Jericho.

[The crowd explode in cheers as Jericho slowly gets to his feet. Jericho is feeling the effects of the match as he holds the back of his neck. Chris then has his hand raised by the ref before making his way backstage.]

JS: We now have our third man for the fatal four way this week. Chris Jericho has come back from a rough start against Tensai and pulled out the victory.

WR: I mean Tensai was dominating the match early on and Jericho come back and caught him with a series of codebreakers. I mean it shows you exactly how dangerous Tensai is and also how game that he is as Jericho had to give him 3 codebreakers to keep him down.

JS: So far now it is Antonio Cesaro vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho for next weeks fatal four way. Now there is only one more spot remaining and that will be the winner of our main event in which Tyson Kidd will face Alberto Del Rio.

-------------------

[We then cut backstage to the locker room area. Watching the show on a monitor is Damien Sandow. Sandow then turns to the camera before nodding his head.]

DS: Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment. My name is Damien Sandow. And I am the intellectual saviour of you the unwashed masses and also your personal Martyr.

[The crowd can be heard booing as the smug Damien looks on.]

DS: When this spectacle and brand known as Monday Night Raw was over taken by one Paul Heyman. I was intrigued. Even more so when it was confirmed that he wisely assigned myself to be apart of his vision and educate him and all of you as to what true entertainment is. However instead of that he focuses on imorral, under achieving, freakish, rude and uncultured reprobates such as a Rey Mysterio and a Chris Jericho.

[The crowd boos even more.]

DS: But fear nor. For that will all change in a mere 7 days. For just as in that time god created the earth. I shall by the end of those 7 days enlighten all of you. As next Monday will mark a grand day. The debut of Damien Sandow. Your path to enlightenment is beginning now and for You're Welcome.

[Sandow then slowly walks out of the locker room as the crowd boos loudly.]

-------------------
[Commercial Break]
-------------------

'Wade Barrett returns soon'

--------------------

JS: it is now time for the main event of the evening. As Tyson Kidd takes on Alberto Del Rio in the final qualifying match for the Fatal Four Way Next Week.

WR: Now with this match it really comes off as if Alberto Del Rio is under estimating Tyson Kidd. We saw from a small confrontation earlier that Alberto is really over looking him.

JS: Well we are going to ringside now where Justin Roberts is standing by.

JR: It is now time for our main event of the evening. Coming to the ring first from Calgary Alberta Canada Tyson Kidd.

~ Bed of Nails - Ronnie Stone & Neil Griffiths ~

[The crowd gives Tyson a decent pop as he walks out from the back. Kidd then high fives fans on the way down to the ring before climbing onto the apron. From here Kidd springs into the ring.]

JR: Now at this time please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal Ring Announcer Ricardo Rodriguez.

[The crowd boos as Rodriguez walks into the center of the ring.]

RR: Ahora en este momento. Démosle la bienvenida a San Luis Potosí, México La Esencia de la Excelencia Allllbeerrrto Delllll Riiiiiooooo

~ Realeza - Jim Johnson ~

[As Del Rio's theme begins to play the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Del Rio then walks out from the back with a cocky smirk on his face drawing more heat from the crowd. As Del Rio walks slowly down to the ring Ricardo Rodriguez can be seen holding the middle rope down for him. Del Rio then climbs through the ropes before removing his scarf and handing it to Ricardo.]

Main Event: Tyson Kidd vs Alberto Del Rio

The bell rings to kick start the match and Kidd and Del Rio start off slow circling round each other. Del Rio is the first man to strike as he catches Kidd with a stiff leg kick. Tyson's leg buckles a bit from the shot causing Del Rio to fire off another kick but this time Kidd checks it using his knee. Del Rio staggers back feeling the effect on his shin only for Tyson to catch him with a equally hard kick to the upper thigh. Kidd then follows up with another kick to the leg and Del Rio is feeling the effects of these shots as he hobbles round. Kidd then goes for one more kick but ADR catches his foot and then trips Tyson.

An arrogant Del Rio then taunts the crowd to boos before dragging Tyson to his feet. Del Rio then clamps a Front Facelock on Tyson however this is not for long as Kidd fires off a series off punches to the gut which forces Del Rio to release his grasp. Kidd then backs Del Rio against the ropes before getting his head free. Tyson sends Del Rio off into the ropes before catching him on the rebound with a clothesline. Kidd then follows up with a spinning back kick to the gut of Del Rio doubling him over before hitting the ropes and coming back with a dropkick to the side of Del Rio's Head. The crowd roars sensing an upset.

Kidd then climbs onto the apron and springs into the ring with an elbow drop on the downed Del Rio before making a cover. One.....Two....Del Rio kicks out! As Del Rio staggers to his feet Kidd is waiting for him and attempts the Code Blue only for Del Rio to push him into the turnbuckle. Del Rio then quickly catches the cornered Kidd with a Enzugiri kick to the back of the head which drops a stunned Kidd to his knees. ADR then lands a nasty kick to the side of Tyson. Del Rio then covers Kidd. One....Two... Kidd kicks out. Del Rio is in shock as he gets to his feet and begins arguing with the referee.

Del Rio then drags Tyson to his feet and plants him with a Belly to Belly Suplex. The crowd tries to rally round Kidd as Del Rio then lands a kick to his back. Del Rio then stalks Tyson as he gets to his feet and spins him around before setting him up for a suplex. Del Rio lifts Kidd up for a suplex but as he lifts him in the air he is met with a knee to the top of the head by Tyson. Kidd then drops behind Del Rio and quickly plants him with a back suplex. Kidd then follows up with a leg drop on Del Rio before climbing up the top rope. Kidd then waits for Del Rio to get to his feet before leaping off for a big crossbody block. Kidd lands the crossbody but Del Rio rolls through and gets to his feet holding Tyson and plants him with a backbreaker.

Kidd drops on the ring mat holding his back as an arrogant Del Rio then stands over him and slaps him across the face. Del Rio then drags Tyson to his feet and sends him into the turnbuckle. Del Rio charges at Tyson only to be met with a boot to the face by Kidd. As Del Rio staggers back this allows Tyson to climb up to the middle rope and leap off for a Block Buster. The crowd roars as Tyson then crawls over to Del Rio for the cover. On the outside of the ring Ricardo Rodriguez is flipping out as the ref begins to make the count. One.....Two.....Del Rio gets his shoulder up! Tyson can not believe it and neither can the crowd.

Tyson then drags a stunned Del Rio to his feet and begins to climb up the ropes once again possibly for another Blockbuster. But as Kidd gets to his feet he is met with a nasty step up enzugiri by Del Rio. Kidd falls off the ropes into the ring as Del Rio then leans against the ropes trying to recollect himself. As Tyson slowly gets to his feet and begins to stagger about he does not notice Del Rio waiting for him in the corner. Del Rio charges at Tyson and catches him with a Double Knee Armbreaker. As Tyson staggers back holding his arm he is unable to defend himself for a hard kick to the same shoulder. Del Rio then follows up with a Cross Armbreaker on Kidd as the crowd boos. Tyson tries to fight his way out of the hold but Del Rio plies on the pressure until Tyson taps out.

JR: And the winner of the match as a result of a submission Alberto Del Rio.

[The crowd boos as a victorious Del Rio slowly gets to his feet. Del Rio is joined in the ring by Ricardo Rodriguez who pushed the ref away before he can raise Alberto's arm. Ricardo instead raises Del Rio's arm in the air as Raw comes to a close.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Next Raw Preivew

#1 Contender Four Way Dance
Antonio Cesaro vs Alberto Del Rio vs Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship Match - No Countouts
The Miz (c) vs Ryback

One Man Souther Rock Band Open Invitational
Heath Slater vs ??????

Also set for the show are the debuts of Damien Sandow and The Ascension

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 am

RAW Goes Extreme Rey_Mysterio

Rey Mysterio Attacked?

Earlier today at a RAW Live Event Rey Mysterio was found laid out in the parking Lot. The injuries Mysterio suffered are consistent with an Assault. Rey's memory of the attack is rather vague but he has said it was more then one man involved. Whilst his injuries are not severe we can confirm that Rey has been pulled from the upcoming Fatal Four Way on the Next RAW until he heals up. Paul Heyman has been assisting with the investigation as to who attacked Rey and the most notable clue so far is the fact that Rey remembers being hit with something from behind and on his back following the assault is what looked to be a small tire print. With Rey being removed from the Fatal Four Way we can also confirm that Paul Heyman is doing his best to line up a suitable replacement for Rey so that The fan's still get the match as promised.

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:09 am

WWE Presents Monday Night RAW

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York

'Extreme Revivals'

Dark Match: Raquel Diaz defeated Audrey Marie
Diaz got the win following a Gory Bomb

Dark Match: Ben Satterly and Matt Taven defeated Tom La Ruffa and Renato Ruiz
Satterly pinned Ruiz following a Standing Shooting Star Press

[Following a 2 and a half minute long video package highlighting last weeks RAW which was the first RAW held under the Heyman era. We cut to ringside where we see a packed crowd in attendance. After the camera pans round ringside displaying some of packed crowd in attendance we go to the commentary Table where Joey Styles and William Regal are seated.]

JS: Following a great showing last week in the first RAW under the Heyman era we are back once again. I am Joey Styles and joining me at this time is William Regal.

WR: Last Week's show was great Joey. However unfortunately we learnt some unfortunate news this week regarding one our top talents in Rey Mysterio. Now for those of you who do not know. At a recent live Event Rey Mysterio was found laid out in the parking lot following an attack. It has been confirmed now that as Rey was walking through the lot to the arena he was hit from behind with a Bike before being stomped on repeatedly after being knocked down.

JS: Now this attack has forced Paul Heyman to withdraw Rey Mysterio from the fatal four way tonight to crown CM Punk's opponent at Summerslam and Rey's replacement has yet to be named. But I was told earlier today by Paul Heyman that not only will his replacement be a fitting one but also that they will find out who attacked Rey and the assailant will suffer the consequences.

[Too the shock of everyone in attendance. The Game by Motorhead begins to play. The crowd roars knowing that theme is of course associated with Triple H. As Triple H walks out from the back he recieves a even louder reaction from the crowd. It is noticeable on his way down to the ring this is not the suited professional we have come to expect when Triple H walks out from the back. Instead He is wearing one of his own Triple H T-shirts and a set of jeans. As Triple H gets in the ring he is handed a microphone by Justin Roberts.]

HHH: Surpised? I bet you all are. I also know that not in Heyman's wildest dreams would he expect me to show up on Monday Night RAW now that he has it under his control. But when you think about how he got Monday Night RAW. How he took the control of what had been for long time the WWE's flagship show from the man who made all this possible in Vince McMahon.... It's Disgusting. A typical Heyman move. He baited me and he baited my wife. He insulted my family and when we fought back he used that as leverage for a lawsuit.

[The crowd boos loudly.]

HHH: So when I heard him insult me and insult my family again last week. When I heard him insult some of the great things we had done for this company and wrestling as a whole it made my blood boil. Then I hear him say how Brock Lesnar is going to rip me to pieces in our upcoming match at Summerslam and it made my decision to show up tonight all the easier. So Heyman, Lesnar I know you both are watching so why don't you come out here right now so I can show you what this 'Tyrant' Can do.

[The crowd cheers as Hunter waits in the ring for either Heyman or Lesnar to come out.]

[The crowd gives a mixed response as Heyman then slowly walks out from the back. On his way down to the ring Heyman can be seen motioning for a microphone. Paul then climbs onto the ring apron as he is handed the microphone. Heyman then stands on the apron as Triple H looks on.]

PH: Well..Well...Well. Look who we have here. It's Triple H. 'The Game', 'The King of Kings' or as he is commonly known by many as the guy who hooked up with his boss' daughter to get to the top.

[The crowd gives Heyman a few boos for that comment.]

PH: Now I will say this Hunter. You have proven time and time again that you do have some intelligence and some common sense. But it is clear to me just as it was to the court who gave me complete control that you have no control what so ever over your emotions. I mean I credited you as being smart enough to know that it would be a terrible idea to show up on RAW not that you have no power what so ever. On coming out here tonight you basically left your blood in the water and the sharks are beginning to circle. On my way out here I saw a bunch of Rabid Dogs from my roster practically begging to take a piece of you.

[Heyman then climbs into the ring.]

PH: Because of this stupidity Hunter. I really do not see you even making it to Summerslam. Because now that I hold the power and because you are here I have decided that tonight you will face Tensai!

[The crowd boos as a determined Triple H looks on. Heyman has a sick little smile on his face as he continues.]

PH: Good Luck tonight Hunter. Your going to need it.

[Heyman then takes a few steps back before going to climb through the ropes when Triple H grabs him by the scruff of the neck. Triple H then drags him back into the ring and plants him with a Pedigree to the roar of the crowd. Just then out from the back runs The Prime Time Playerz, The Usos, Jinder Mahal, Percy Watson and Michael McGillicutty. Triple H climbs out onto the apron as all the superstars get into the ring. As the 7 men begin to close in on Triple H he goes to reach under the apron for what we presume is a sledge hammer but he comes up empty handed remembering that RAW is not his any more. Triple H instead has to settle for a chair and quickly cracks both Mahal and McGillicutty over the head with it. Percy Watson is the next man down following two shots one to the gut and the other across the back. The Prime Time Playerz and the Usos appear to go back and forth in a discussion before all four men go to charge at Triple H only for the PTP to stop in their tracks allowing both Usos to get wiped out with chair shots. Young and O'Neil then back off and make their way backstage as Triple H stands tall with the chair raised over head.]

----------

JS: What a scene we just saw there as Triple H following being announced to be facing Tensai tonight. Pedigree'd Paul Heyman and then attacked various Raw Wrestlers with a Chair. I always knew he was an ego maniac but he looked out of control there.

WR: Having known him for years I have never in all that time seen him that vicious. Triple H means business.

JS: Well up next it is time for our first match of the evening as Damien Sandow makes his in ring debut as he faces Johnny Curtis. We will now go to ringside for the introductions by Justin Roberts.

JR: It is now time for our first match of the evening. Coming to the ring first from Westbrook Maine. He is the ThoroughBread Johnny Curtis.

~ I Told You So - Flat Foot 56 ~

[As Curtis walks out from the back he recieves a small cheer from the crowd. Curtis bizarely blows a kiss to the fans in attendance on his way down to the ring. Once in the ring Curtis climbs up the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air.]

JR: And his opponent from Palo Alto California. He is the Self Proffessed Intellectual Saviour of the Masses and your personal Martyr Damien Sandow.

~ Hallejah Chorus - Messiah part 2 ~

[The crowd boos loudly as Damien Sandow's theme plays. As Sandow slowly walks out from the back wearing his Blue Robe it is noticeable that he has a microphone in his hand. Sandow's theme then stops playing as he slowly walks down to the ring.]

DS: Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment. My Name is Damien Sandow and as previously stated I am your intellectual Savior and also your personal Martyr. And as I proclaimed last week tonight is the beginnng of your quest to enlightenment. For through me defeating this pitiful Ignoramous. I shall have ridded this Entertainment venture known as Monday Night Raw of a Classless, Uneducated Sleaze. For which I do not for me but for all of you. You're Welcome.

[By this time Sandow has reached the ring. Once in the ring Sandow removes his robe and hangs it over the turnbuckle.]

Match One: Damien Sandow vs Johnny Curtis

The bell rings to start the match and Curtis obviously not happy about Damien's comments goes to charge at him. Only for Sandow to wisely position himself between the ropes forcing the ref to make Curtis back off. This allows Damien to catches Johnny with a quick clothesline. Sandow then follows up with a knee lift to the side of the head of Curtis which staggers him allowing Sandow to hit him with his trademark Russian Leg Sweep rolling through and landing on his feet. The arrogant Sandow then raises his arm in the air before planting Curtis with the Cubito Aequet. Sandow then makes a quick cover only for Johnny to kick out at 2.

A smug looking Sandow then drags Curtis to his feet when he is met with a hard shot to the body. Johnny then pushes Sandow off into the ropes before catching him with a quick powerslam. Johnny then stalks Damien as he gets to his feet and goes for a big dropkick only for Sandow to side step at the last minute leaving Curtis to land hard on the mat. A enraged Damien lifts Johnny to his feet and traps him in a single underhook before hitting him with several vicious knee strikes. Damien then follows up with The Illumination before making a cover. One....Two...Three.

JR: And the winner of the match Damien Sandow.

[As a victorious Sandow gets to his feet the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Damien then has his hand raised by the referee before performing a cartwheel in the ring to more boos. Sandow then slowly makes his way out of the ring before heading backstage.]

JS: That was a very impressive performance by Damien Sandow. The Sheer ferocity of those knees at the end was violent.

WR: Damien appears to be more then able to back up his talk before the matches and with more performances like that he may be in line for a title shot soon.

----------
[Commercial]
----------

'Wade Barrett Returns Soon'

-----------

[Backstage in the Parking Garage of the arena. A flash Sports Car can be seen pulling up. Out from the car hops Ricardo Rodriguez who pops the trunk and pulls some bags out. From the other side Alberto Del Rio slowly climbs out. As the two men walk into the arena they are approached by Hunico and Camacho. It is not clear what is being said back and forth by both Del Rio and Hunico but towards the end of their conversation Del Rio reaches into his pocket and hands Hunico what looks to be an open envelope filled with Money. Del Rio then smiles arrogantly and he and Hunico shake hands before Del Rio walks down the hall closeley followed by Ricardo before walking into his private locker room.]

-----------

JS: I wonder what business Del Rio has with Hunico.

WR: I have no clue but is appears that money did change hands there.

JS: Certainly a moment which raises suspicions. Any way up next we have the debut of the Ascension. Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron. So at this time we will go to Justin Roberts for the introductions.

JR: The following contest is set for one fall. Already in the ring at this time weighing in at a combined weight of 393 pounds Josh Abercrombie and Brandon Gatson.

[Gatson and Crombie raise their arms in the air to virtually no response from the crowd.]

JR: And their opponents weighing in at a combined 475 pounds. They are Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron. The Ascension.

~ Let Battle Commence - Daniel Nielson ~

[The Lights in the arena go out. As various flashes of light go onto the ramp where The Ascension can be seen making their entrance. On their way down to the ring these two men's eyes are locked solidly on their opponents. As Conor and Kenneth climb onto the apron. Kenneth climbs on the top rope before they collectively let out primal roars. As the lights turn on their opponents in Brandon and Josh look very intimidated.]

Match Two: The Ascension vs Locals

The bell rings to start the match and it is Kenneth Cameron who starts out for his team against Josh Abercrombie. Kenneth circles round Josh before pouncing on him and pinning him against the turnbuckle before unloading on him with all manner of strikes from forearms to kicks to knees. Abercrombie drops down the turnbuckle and winds up seated against the bottom rope where he is met with a nasty running kick to the face from Kenneth. Cameron then drags Josh to his corner before tagging out to Conor. Conor then stomps away at the downed Josh before tagging out to Kenneth who takes over and stomps on Josh.

Cameron again tags out to Conor who this time drags Abercrombie to his feet and blasts him with a stiff clothesline. O'Brian then throws Abercrombie into Josh's corner where a nervous Brandon Gatson tags in. Gatson charges at Conor only to be met with a boot to the face. O'Brian then tags out to Cameron who stalks Gatson to his feet before he and Conor level him with the DownCast combination. Kenneth then covers Brandon. One...Two...Three.

JR: And the winners of the match The Ascension.

[As Cameron gets to his feet he and Conor survey the damage they have done before leaving the ring. As the two men then walk backstage we see highlights from their match on the titantron.]

JS: That was a highly impressive debut for the Ascension. I am sure the other tag teams were watching and taking notes.

WR: Yes I would not blame them for taking notes. Both O'Brian and Cameron are extremely powerful and as you can see the way they zone in on their opponents it's almost tunnell vision which leaves them just destroying one and then moving onto the next.

-----------
[Commercial]
-----------

[Following the commercial we go backstage to the locker room area where Chris Jericho is getting ready for his Fatal Four Way Match later tonight.]

CJ: Tonight is my night to get right back on my way to the top of the mountain. For after I win tonight I will move on to Summerslam and I will face a man who I have been familiar with this year already in CM Punk. Except unlike Wrestle Mania and unlike Extreme Rules. This time I will prove why I am the best in the world at what I do.

[The crowd in attendance can be heard giving an audible cheer.]

CJ: Last week when the match was announced and I had to qualify against Tensai. Now when I faced the big man I will admit that having known him from his previous WWE run I did underestimate him and it clearly showed why that was a bad idea. However tonight I am not underestimating my Opponents. I know that I have to contend with a former Champion in Alberto Del Rio and I also am fully aware of the experience and versatility of Antonio Cesaro. And as far as the mystery opponent goes I am pretty sure he is just as dangerous. But I am going to come out on top. After Summerslam I will be Champion once again.'

[Jericho then leaves the locker room as we cut back to ringside.]

------------

[Jim Johnston's One man Band plays from the titantron and the crowd in attendance begins to boo. Just then 'The One Man Southern Rockband' Heath Slater walks out from the back to boos from the crowd. As Slater walks down to the ring he appears to be full of confidence. Once in the ring Heath grabs himself a microphone.]

HS: My name is Heath Slater. The One Man Southern Rock Band. Now I know all of you still remember the embarassment I suffered at the hands of the APA and Lita a few weeks ago. But I want you to know I am over it. Because I now get a chance to earn myself a title shot thanks to the One Man Southern Rockband Open Invitational.

[On the titantron what looks to be a scoreboard appears. Under the words Heath Slater's One Man Southern Rockband Open Invitation is a Win Column and a Loss column. Both are currently marked at 0-0.]

HS: Now unlike the build up to RAW 1000 were I only took on legends from WWE's history. This time as stated by Paul Heyman I will be facing anyone. Be it guys from the past from WWE, ECW or WCW. Present guys on the roster or hell as Heyman said I may even face some of the guys he called the future from NXT. Either way though it does not matter because I am going to Dominate!

[Just then Domination by Evan Jones begins to play. The crowd gives a decent pop as the Guyanese Goliath Ezekiel Jackson slowly walks out from the back. Slater looks a bit nervous as Jackson walks down to the ring. Once Ezekiel gets in the ring the bell rings signifying that Ezekiel is Slater's opponent for the night.]

Match Three: Heath Slater vs Ezekiel Jackson

The bell rings to start the match and the two men tie up before Jackson easily shoves Slater back. Slater tries to shoulder tackle Ezekiel but Jackson is unfazed. Slater makes another attempt at a tackle this time hitting the ropes and again Jackson is still standing. Heath then goes to hit the ropes one more time but as he springs off this time he is the one met with the tackle and goes flying back into the ropes. Jackson then follows up with a scoop slam on Heath before making a cover for a quick 2 count. As Heath slowly gets to his feet holding his back he is lifted up for another slam by Ezekiel Jackson. Jackson then raises his arm in the air to a pop from the crowd.

Jackson then lifts Heath up and easily presses him over his head before slamming him hard in the center of the ring. Ezekiel then hits the ropes and catches Heath as he gets to his feet with a boot to the face. Jackson then signals for the Book of Ezekiel before dragging him to his feet. Jackson goes for the Book of Ezekiel only for Heath to spin out and catch him with a Sleeper Slam. Slater then makes a quick cover but only gets a count of 2. As Heath gets to his feet he begins to play an imaginary guitar to boos from the crowd before attempting a Leaping Complete Shot only for Ezekiel to push him off. As Heath gets to his feet he is hit with a big forearm which sends him into the corner.

Jackson then raises his arm high in the air signifying a clothesline to the cornered Slater but as he charges Heath he is met with a kick to the face. Ezekiel staggers back and Heath catches him with a Running Neckbreaker. Jackson is down and Heath makes a cover. One.....Two....Three.

JR: And the winner of the match Heath Slater.

[The crowd boos loudly as Heath gets to his feet. On the titantron the standings on the invitational is updated to 1-0 for Heath Slater. A grinning Slater then raises his arms high in the air before leaving the ring and making his way backstage bragging about his win.]

JS: Can you believe it! Heath Slater defeated Ezekiel Jackson. What a huge win for Slater.

WR: I would definitely say that was a great start for his invitational. I mean he just beat a former Intercontinental Champion in Ezekiel Jackson.

--------------

JS: Up next is a rematch from last week as the Miz faces Ryback.

WR: Now if you can remember Heyman made this match last week following some disrespectfull commoments made by the Miz. And during the match with Ryback Miz was dominated by the strong goliath known as Ryback before diving out of the ring and getting himself counted out.

JS: So now this week in their rematch we can confirm that it will be held under no count outs to avoid the same situation as last week. So right now we are going to ringside where Justin Roberts is standing by for the introductions.

JR: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship. Coming to the ring first he is the current Intercontinental Champion from Cleveland Ohio he is the Miz.

~ I came to Play - Downstait ~

[The crowd boos as Miz's theme begins to play. As The Miz walks out from the back with his title over his shoulder he recieves more heat from the crowd in attendance. Miz walks down to the ring before sliding under the ropes. Once in the ring Miz raises his title high in the air.]

JR: And his opponent from Sin City.... Ryback.

~ Meat - Jim Johnston ~

[The crowd gives Ryback as few cheers as he walks out from the back. Ryback performs his usual arm pumping routine on the ramp before charging down to the ring. Once in the ring the bell rings to start the match]

Match Four: The Miz vs Ryback - No countouts match for the Intercontinental Championship

The match begins and Miz charges at Ryback straight away hitting him with a series of lefts and rights. Miz then follows up with a knee to the head of Ryback putting the big man in the corner before hitting his trademark corner clothesline. Ryback drops down the turnbuckle and Miz hits a stiff kick to his face before going for a quick cover only for Ryback to power out at 1. A shocked Miz gets to his feet and waits for Ryback to get up before shockingly making a Skull Crushing Finale attempt only for Ryback to easily power out of it sending Miz flying back. Ryback then catches Miz with a forcefull powerslam before standing in the corner waiting for Miz to get to his feet.

As the Champion staggers to his feet he is nailed with a forcefull clothesline by Ryback which spins him inside out. Ryback then drags a stunned Miz to his feet and throws him overhead with a belly to belly suplex. A loud Ryback chant can be heard from the crowd as Ryback yet again lifts Miz up. Ryback sends Miz into the ropes and nails him with a big boot before grabbing a downed Miz by the sides of his head and ramming him back first into the canvas several times. The crowd cheers as Ryback then waits for Miz to get to his feet for the Shell Shocked only for Miz to wisely drop through the ropes and to the floor.

Miz goes and grabs his title and begins to walk up the ramp clearing forgetting this match is No Countouts. Ryback leaves the ring and chases after Miz meeting him up the top of the ramp. Ryback grabs Miz and starts to drag him back down to the ring when Miz nails him with a blaitant Low Blow which causing the ref to disqualify him. The ref then calls for the bell as Ryback doubles over

JR: And the winner of the match as a result of a disqualification Ryback.

[The crowd boos as the Miz follows up by hitting Ryback with the Intercontinental Championship. Ryback drops to a knee and is cleary stunned. This allows Miz to follow up with a Skull Crushing Finale on the ramp as the crowd boos. Miz then raises his title high in the air on the ramp as we cut to a commercial.]

---------------
[Commercial]
---------------

[After coming back from commercial we go to one of the many hallways of the arena. Standing by with his girl friend Aksana is Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro is not dressed to compete and is instead wearing Grey Suit Bottoms, A purple Shirt, Grey Waistcoat and a Black Cap on his head. Cesaro is looking incredibly smug as he begins to speak.]

AC: Tonight is a great night. For very soon I Antonio Cesaro am going to step into that ring. And I am going to face Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio and also a mystery opponent. Now whilst many of you would think based on men like Jericho and Del Rio's resumes they would be better then me. However they just like all of you are in for a rude awakening.'

[Cesaro smirks.]

AC: For none of them are ready to face someone of my calliber. Someone with my technique, my Skills, My Knowledge, My Aggression and of course my Athleticism. And of course following my win tonight I will then go on to face CM Punk. Who just like my opponents tonight. Is by no means ready to face Antonio Cesaro. After Summerslam I am going to be the face of Monday Night Raw.

[Cesaro laughs as Aksana looks on with pride.]

AC: Vanavond zal een nacht herinnerd voor de rest van de tijd. Het zal overnemen als de nummer een moment in Raw. Als vanavond markeert de opkomst van Antonio Cesaro. En ook let op mijn weg om kampioen. Oh I am sorry. I forgot none of you can understand what I am saying. And that is because unlike all of you I speak Five different languages. But do not worry for as strong as my language abilites are my in ring skills are much, much higher. And tonight you will see exactly how good I am. I am Antonio Cesaro and I am Very European.

[After the European line Cesaro raises his arm up as if he was throwing a European Uppercut. Antonio and Aksana then walk off down the hallway and head for the locker room.]

---------------

JS: Now that ladies and gentleman is a very confident Antonio Cesaro as he gets ready for the biggest match in his WWE career.

WR: Antonio has a lot of potential and also can very well shock a lot of people tonight who are counting him out. He has competed all around the world and is extremely aggressive in the ring. So I am expecting big things from him.

JS: Well up next fans we have a match which I honestly never expected to have to call on RAW following the Heyman takeover. As Triple H invaded Raw earlier and will now take on the Monstrous Tensai.

WR: This is a big test for Triple H. He has not wrestled since Wrestle Mania in April so he has had a bit of a lay off so it will be interesting to see how that affects him especially when he takes on Tensai.

JR: The following contest is set for one fall. coming to the ring first from Japan. He is Tensai.

~ Shrine - Jim Johnston ~

[Sakamoto walks out from the back and does his salt throwing before being shoved out of the way by Tensai. The crowd showers Tensai with boos as he makes his way down the ramp and in the ring. Once in the ring Tensai paces back and forth waiting for Triple H.]

JR: And his opponent from Greenwhich conecticut he is 'The Game' Triple H.

~ The Game - Motorhead ~

[The crowd cheers as Triple H walks out from the back with a purpose. Triple H is still not dressed to compete as he is wearing the same Jeans and T-shirt from earlier. Triple H then climbs into the ring as the bell rings to start the match.]

Match Five: Triple H vs Tensai

The bell has rung and straight away Triple H and Tensai meet in the center of the ring. Both men begin trading punches but Triple H appears to be a bit faster in his shots and catches Tensai with several. Triple H then follows up with a forearm to the face of Tensai only for Tensai to respond with a forearm of his own which does a lot more damage to Triple H as he staggers about. Tensai then follows up with a big punch to Triple H which sends the Game staggering into the turnbuckle. From here Tensai lands several elbows before following up with some headbutts until Triple H is seated in the corner. From here Tensai blasts him with a running Knee.

Triple H appears to be on dream street as Tensai drags him from the corner before making a cover. Triple H kicks out just barely at 2. Tensai then lifts H up and slams him hard in the ring before hitting the ropes and dropping a huge elbow on Triple H. The crowd boos as Tensai then screams out before dragging Hunter to his feet and sets him up for a chokebomb. Triple H manages to kick him in the gut before catching him with his trademark Knee Facebuster which wobbles Tensai. Triple H then hits the ropes for what looks to be a clotheslone but after springing off the ropes he is met with a big boot right to the face.

Tensai then lifts the stunned Triple H to his feet and kicks him hard in the gut. Tensai then lifts Hunter up for a Double Arm Suplex but makes the point of holding Triple H in the air for a few extra seconds letting the blood rush to his head before planting him with a suplex. Tensai then hits the ropes and lands a big running senton splash on the Game before making a cover. One....Two.....Triple H barely kicks out. A frustrated Tensai then gets to his feet and promptly dumps Triple H out of the ring. The ref tries to stop Tensai from following him outside and in this distraction Sakamoto lands a stiff kick to the gut on Triple H.

Sakamoto then rolls Triple H in the ring and Tensai then lifts Triple H to his feet before hitting the ropes. As Tensai springs off the ropes in a shocking amount of will and strength Triple H plants him with a desperation Spinebuster. Triple H then staggers to his feet and catches Tensai with a DDT which puts both men down on the mat. The crowd tries to will Triple H to his feet as both men start to move on the mat. Tensai uses the ropes to get to his feet as Triple H slowly gets up with his back against the turnbuckle. Tensai charges at Triple H but Hunter moves out of the way at the last moment and Tensai hits the turnbuckle.

Tensai then staggers back and Triple H kicks him in the gut before planting him with a Pedigree. Hunter then makes the cover. One....Two....Three.

JR: And the winner of the match Triple H.

[The crowd roars as Triple H slowly staggers to his feet. Triple H seems to be feeling the effects of his match as he staggers back against the ropes. The referee then raises Triple H's arm in the air as Tensai slowly rolls out of the ring and to the floor. Triple H then begins to celebrate his win when from out of nowhere standing behind him is BROCK LESNAR! Triple H is spun round and planted with a huge F-5 by Lesnar. The crowd boos as Lesnar then stands over the downed

----------------

Richie Steamboat is coming Soon
-----------------

JS: It is now of course time for our main event of the evening. This is going to be a Elimination Four Way Dance match in which the winner will go on to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Summerslam.

WR: There is a lot of anticipation for this match and one of the questions is who is Rey Mysterio's replacement? Well we are about to find out soon. So at this time we are going to go to Justin Roberts who will of course be doing the introductions for this match.

JR: It is now time for our main event of the evening. This match is set for Four Way Dance Rules and the winner will be named the number One Contender for CM Punk's WWE Championship. At this time allow me to introduce Alberto Del Rio's personal Ring Announcer Ricardo Rodriguez.

[The crowd boos as Ricardo stands forward.]

RR: Ahora en este momento. Démosle la bienvenida a San Luis Potosí, México La Esencia de la Excelencia Allllbeerrrto Delllll Riiiiiooooo

~ Realeza - Jim Johnson ~

[As Del Rio's theme begins to play the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Del Rio then walks out from the back with a cocky smirk on his face drawing more heat from the crowd. As Del Rio walks slowly down to the ring Ricardo Rodriguez can be seen holding the middle rope down for him. Del Rio then climbs through the ropes before removing his scarf and handing it to Ricardo.]

JR: And his opponent accompanied by Aksana. He hails from Lucerne Switzerland and weighs in at 232 pounds 'The Swiss Superman' Antonio Cesaro.

[As Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back followed by Aksana the crowd boos loudly. Cesaro raises his arms in the air and performs his signature taunt before walking slowly down to the ring. As Cesaro walks down to the ring Aksana can be heard calling him the next Champion drawing more boos from the crowd.]

JR: And coming to the ring next weighing in at 227 pounds from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Chris Jericho.

~ Break the Walls Down - Adam Morenoff ~

[The crowd cheers as the lights go out in the arena. Just then on the ramp the light up jacket of Chris Jericho can be seen with its lights glowing. The lights in the arena turn on showing Jericho with his back to everyone and his arms out stretched in his trademark pose. Jericho then turns round to a huge pop before making his way down to the ring.]

JR: And finally making his long awaited return to RAW. From Manchester England he is Wade Barrett.

~ Just don't Care Anymore - American Fangs ~

[As the three men in the ring look surprised the crowd cheers loudly in shock. Wade Barrett slowly walks out from the back with a sly grin on his face as no one can believe he returned tonight. Barrett walks down to the ring as several 'Welcome Back' chants can be heard from the crowd. Once Wade gets into the ring the bell rings.]

Main Event: Alberto Del Rio vs Antonio Cesaro w/Aksana vs Chris Jericho vs Wade Barrett in a four way dance

The match kick off with everyone pair off. On one side of the ring we see Del Rio and Cesaro trading strikes whilst on the other Barrett and Jericho go back and forth. After several strikes traded Del Rio throws Antonio through the ropes and to the floor. Del Rio then blindsides Barrett before turning his attentions to Jericho. Del Rio quickly clotheslines Jericho before catching him with a belly to belly suplex. Alberto then sends Chris into the ropes before attempting a hip toss only for Jericho to block and counter with a hip toss of his own. Jericho then clotheslines Del Rio before blasting him with a dropkick which sends him into the turnbuckle.

Jericho then goes to spring off the ropes potentially for a springboard dropkick but as he takes his place on the ropes he is shoved from behind by Cesaro sending him toppling over the ropes and to the floor. Cesaro then blasts the cornered Del Rio with a Running European Uppercut before dragging him out of the corner by his ears. Cesaro headbutts Del Rio before planting him with a Gutwrench Suplex for a quick near fall. As Cesaro gets to his feet he then begins to set up Del Rio for the Gotch Style Neutralizer when Wade Barrett climbs into the ring and blasts him with a big boot to the face. Chris Jericho also climbs back in the ring at this point.

Jericho attempts an enzugiri on Wade only for Barrett to side step it. Wade then connects with a stiff jab on Jericho which staggers him before turning his attentions to Cesaro. Barrett nails Cesaro with several hard punches to the body before sending him into the turnbuckle. A quick distraction from Aksana however allows Alberto Del Rio to blast Barrett with an enzugiri. Jericho quickly tries to catch Del Rio off gaurd with a Codebreaker but Del Rio pushes him off. Del Rio then catches Jericho with a boot to his shoulder and begins to set him up for a codebreaker only for Jericho to spin out and hit the codebreaker!

Del Rio staggers back and is nailed with a Very European Uppercut by Cesaro. Antiono then makes the cover on Del Rio. One...Two...Three!

JR: Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated!

Cesaro gets to his feet and Jericho attempts a codebreaker on him but Cesaro shoves him to the mat keeping ahold of his legs and spinning him round with a Giant Swing. Cesaro then lets go of Jericho as he swings is mid air and Jericho crashes hard on the mat. An arrogant Antonio then taunts the crowd to loud boos before turning round to a side kick to the gut by Barrett. Wade then lifts Cesaro up and plants him with the Wasteland. Wade makes the cover. One....Two....Three.

JR: Antonio Cesaro has been eliminated!

Barrett gets to his feet as a groggy Cesaro rolls out the ring and to the floor. Barrett and Jericho then circle round one another in what is now a battle of former NXT Pro vs his Former NXT Rookie. The two men lock up before Wade backs Chris into the corner. The ref forces Barrett to break and Barrett does before attempting to throw a big right hand only for Jericho to duck under. Barrett is in the corner now and is met with a quick springboard Dropkick to the chin by Jericho. The crowd cheers as Barrett staggers from the corner and Jericho catches him with a nothern lights suplex for a quick near fall. With Barrett out on the mat Chris springs up for a Lionsault and lands it before making the cover.

Wade barely kicks out at two and Jericho immeadiately gets to his feet. Chris stalks Barrett as he gets to his feet and nails him with an enzugiri before following up with a Flashback. Jericho then out stretches his arms signalling for the codebreaker as Barrett staggers to his feet however as he jumps up for the codebreaker Wade catches him with the Winds of Change! Barrett then barely makes the cover. One.....Two.....Three

JR: And the winner of the match and the New Number One Contender for the WWE Championship Wade Barrett.

[Barrett slowly gets to his feet to a mixed reaction from the crowd. As Wade gets his arm raised noticeably on the ramp The Champion CM Punk is standing with his title raised in the air. The show then comes to a close with Barrett and Punk staring down with the title raised high in the air.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Next Raw Preview

Damien Sandow vs Percy Watson

Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth

Paige vs Eve

The Ascension will be in action

Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd vs Alberto Del Rio and Hunico

Last edited by AfganisDan on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 pm

RAW Goes Extreme SummerslamPoster

Summerslam Updated Card

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

CM Punk vs Wade Barrett for the WWE Championship

John Cena vs Big Show - Last Man Standing

Sheamus vs Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:33 pm

WWE Presents Monday Night Raw

Live from the Delta Center in Salt Lake City

Dark Match: Mark and Jay Briscoe defeated Garrett Dylan and Byron Saxton
Jay pinned Byron following a tornado DDT

Dark Match: Richie Steamboat defeated Rick Victor
Steamboat got the win following a back Suplex from the top rope

‘When the Past comes back to haunt you’

[As the latest edition of Monday Night Raw opens live from the Delta Center in Salt Lake City. The packed crowd in attendance can be heard buzzing with anticipation. On the Titantron we see a highlight video of the previous show before we cut to ringside. Sitting behind the commentary table as always are both Joey Styles and William Regal.]

Joey: Ladies and gentleman welcome to the latest edition of Monday Night Raw. I am ‘The Voice of Extreme’ Joey Styles and joining me at this time is William Regal.

Regal: And what a show we have tonight for all of you. Featuring match ups such as Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd teaming up to face Alberto Del Rio and Hunico, Paige vs. Raquel Diaz and Antonio Cesaro taking on R-Truth.

Todd: Not to mention we are also set to hear from the man who made a triumphant return to Monday night raw in Wade Barrett. Wade is of course set to speak out later on tonight on his return last week. But up next we will see another man who is highly outspoken compete as Damien Sandow takes on Percy Watson. So at this time we will go to Justin Roberts for the introductions.

Justin: Ladies and gentleman it is now time for our first match of the evening. Already in the ring at this time ‘Showtime’ Percy Watson.

[Percy raises his arm in the air to a decent pop from the crowd.]

Justin: And his opponent. He is ‘The Self-Professed savior of the unwashed masses’ and also your personal Martyr Damien Sandow.

~ Hallelujah – Messiah ll ~

[The crowd boos loudly as Damien Sandow’s theme plays, As Damien slowly walks out from the back dressed in his usual blue robe with a microphone in his hand he earns more heat from the crowd. Sandow’s music then cuts out as he slowly walks down to the ring.]

Damien: Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment. I am Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you. For I am not only your personal Martyr but I am also the unwashed savior of you the unwashed masses. I am here to enlighten each and every one of you as to the true means of entertainment. Last week I began my crusade by ridding us of a Sleaze. Tonight I shall carry on my quest by removing this Irrepressible, Un-educated, Irresponsible Ignoramus. For this I do not for me but instead for all of you and for that You’re Welcome.

[The crowd boos as Sandow then climbs into the ring. Across from his is a angry looking Percy Watson.]

Match One: Damien Sandow vs Percy Watson

The bell rings to start the match and Watson tries to charge at Damien but the wily Sandow ducks under the top rope which forces the ref to back Percy away. As the ref tries to back Percy away Damien clambers back into the ring and blasts Percy with a running Knee Strike. With Watson down Damien then hits the ropes and catches him with a running kick straight to the face. With Watson stunned a smug Damien then drags him to his feet.

Sandow then hits the ropes only to be met with a dropkick on the rebound by Percy. Percy then hits the ropes and lands a flying forearm on Damien. With Damien wobbled Percy follows up with a spinebuster. Watson then lifts Damien to his feet and sets him up on his shoulders for a Fireman’s Carry only for Sandow to duck behind and catch him with a Russian Leg sweep. Sandow rolls through and lands on his feet before raising his arm in the air to boos. Damien then lands the Cubito Aequet on the downed Percy.

A dazed Watson staggers to his feet only to be trapped in a single under hook by Sandow. From here Damien unloads on him with a series of brutal knee strikes to the face and chest of Watson. After several of these shots Damien plants him with the Illumination before making the cover. One…Two…Three

Justin: And the winner of the match Damien Sandow

[The crowd boos loudly as Damien gets to his feet. The arrogant Sandow then raises his arm in the air before performing a textbook cartwheel in the ring which draws more heat from the crowd. Damien then slowly makes his way backstage as a dazed Percy Watson is assisted by the referee.]

-------------

[Backstage Paul Heyman can be seen sitting behind his desk in his office. Behind Paul is a large Summerslam poster. The crowd in attendance can be heard giving Heyman a mixed reaction as he has a sly grin etched on his face. Noticeably in the back ground are Four Large individuals all wearing suits]

Paul: Now I am here right now to make a few announcements to all of you regarding Summerslam. Now as many of you saw last week I was assaulted by Triple H. Now because of that assault I have had to take drastic measures in hiring these four men to accompany me at all times as my personal security force. So allow me to introduce to you Alexander Rusev, Erick Rowan, Lincoln Broderick and Luke Harper.

[All four guards do their best to look intimidating as the camera highlights all of them one at a time.]

Paul: However my announcement is not regarding my new staff Triple H. Instead my announcement is that at Summerslam your match with Brock Lesnar is no longer just a regular match. No Triple H your match is now No Holds Barred!

[The crowd cheers at the announcement.]

Paul: Now I am pretty sure right now that you are sitting at home dreading this match and I do not blame you what so ever. But being a fair man Triple H I am going to give you chance to back out of this match. So next week I am going to give you the chance to come back on RAW and redeem yourself. I want you to come back next week and decide whether you really want to risk being unable to provide for your family again. All you need to do is bow down and apologize to me for what you did and I will clear it with Brock to give you a pass.

[The crowd boos loudly.]

Paul: Now speaking of passes. There is one man who will not be receiving a pass and his name is The Miz. Now Miz I have had all I can stand from you ducking and diving your way out of facing Ryback. You get yourself counted out the first time and then when I ban count outs you get yourself DQed. So at Summerslam Miz I am going to have to make it so you cannot just escape that easy. So when you defend your title against Ryback at Summerslam it will be inside a Steel Cage!

[The crowd pops at this announcement.]

Heyman: And finally whilst I am on the subject of Summerslam. I am going to confirm that Rey Mysterio will be returning on that day. And at Summerslam Rey and myself will launch in a formal investigation to find out who attacked him 2 weeks ago.

[With that we then cut back to ringside as fans mull over the various announcements.]

------------
{commercial break}
-------------

[We come back from commercial and Heath Slater’s theme begins to play. The crowd in attendance boos loudly as the One Man Southern Rock Band slowly walks out from the back. Slater has a big smile on his face as he slowly walks down to the ring. Once in the ring Slater grabs a microphone.]

Heath: My name is Heath Slater. And I am the One Man Southern Rock Band Baby.

[The crowd boos.]

Heath: Last week was the first ever One Man Southern Rock Band invitational Challenge. In which I defeated The Guyanese Goliath Ezekiel Jackson. I dominated a self-proclaimed Dominator. In fact you could say Heath Slater is now a dominator. I am dangerous. In fact you can call me ‘The World’s Most Dangerous Man’ Heath Slater. So say it with me. The World’s most Dangerous Man Heath Slater. So why don’t we bring out my next opponent who is stupid enough to face me.

[The crowd boos loudly as Slater smiles.]

[As Dangerous by Jim Johnston plays the crowd in attendance roars. The look on Slater’s face says it all as Ken Shamrock slowly walks out from the back. As Shamrock walks down to the ring Slater looks horrified and argues with the referee. Once Ken is in the ring the bell rings to start the match.]

Match Two: Heath Slater vs. Ken Shamrock

Slater charges at Shamrock to start the match only for Shamrock to quickly take him off his feet with a leg sweep. Ken then follows up with several punches to the face which sends Heath into the corner before landing several kicks to the chest of Heath. As Slater then staggers out of the corner Ken plants him with a northern lights Suplex for a quick near fall. Ken then clamps an Arm bar on Heath who screams out in pain but somehow manages to get his foot under the bottom rope forcing Shamrock to release the hold.

Shamrock backs off as Slater gets to his feet but as he goes for him again Heath quickly stun guns him on the top rope. A smug Slater then goes for a quick cover only for Shamrock to kick out at 1. Heath then catches Ken with a Jawbreaker before hitting the ropes possibly for a running neckbreaker only for Ken to avoid it at the last second and catch Heath with a belly to belly Suplex. Shamrock then clamps on the Ankle Lock on Slater in the middle of the ring as the crowd roars. Heath has nowhere to go and taps out!

Justin: And the winner of the match Ken Shamrock.

[The crowd cheers as Shamrock gets to his feet and has his arm raised in the air. Ken then leaves the ring as on the Titantron we see an update on the Heath Slater Open Invitational challenge. It now reads 1-1-0.]

Joey: Well I think that showed Heath what happens when he opens his mouth.

Regal: I got to be honest. That was funny all the way through. Heath getting humbled by Ken Shamrock will be the photo on my Christmas cards.

Joey: Well Heath is now with 1 win and 1 loss so far in his open invitational. Next week he will face his third opponent so we will see whether he can get back on the winning track.

---------------

[As Living Color's Cult of Personality begins to play surprisingly The crowd gives a mixed reaction. The current WWE Champion then slowly walks out from the back decked out in his own merchandise. As Punk makes his way down to the ring he has a smug smirk on his face. Once in the ring he grabs himself a microphone.]

Punk: Now it is obvious to me that some of you are still stewing because of what I did to Dwayne at the 1000th episode of RAW and I am pretty certain because of all the things I have been asked on Twitter and not to mentiong Facebook that you want an answer for my actions.

[The crowd gives a small cheer.]

Punk: And I will give you an explanation when I feel like it. But what I will say before any of you judge me is that I think that it is finally about time that I recieve the attention that I so rightly deserve. I am the WWE Champion and I am the Best Wrestler in the world.

[The crowd is still giving Punk a mixed reaction.]

Punk: Now that brings me to what really is a relevant issue to talk about. My upcoming match at Summerslam against a man who made his return last week in Wade Barrett. Now as many of you may remember there is a lot of history between myself and Wade. Based on our time in Nexus. And of course I am pretty sure that he holds a lot of ill will towards me mainly because... I kicked his ass out of The Nexus. And just like I kicked his ass out of the Nexus I am going to kick his ass at Summerslam.

[The crowd cheers as a smirking Punk looks on.]

[Just then 'Just don't care anymore' by American Fangs begins to play. The crowd starts to boo as Wade Barrett then slowly walks out from the back. CM Punk is not happy at the interruption from the suited up Barrett, Barrett then makes his way down to the ring before grabbing himself a microphone. Once in the ring Barrett squares up to Punk.]

Wade: You have always had a way with words Punk. I will give you that. No matter what the situation you can always count on Punk to have a witty comeback or a cutting comment. But that is all you got really Punk. The ability to talk yourself to the top and then bait your opponent into fighting your fight. It’s clever really but against me Punk it will not work one bit. You can say you kicked my ass out of Nexus but think about it Punk. What happened after you kicked me out?

[Punk looks confused by Wade’s comments.]

Wade: What’s the matter Punk? You don’t have a comeback for me? Well let me answer that for you. After you kicked me out of my own group I went on to Smackdown and formed the Corre. Whereas you and your cronies got destroyed countlessly by Cena and Orton, The Corre stayed strong. We won titles and more specifically I did something you could never do in beating Big Show and speaking of things you could never do I also beat Randy Orton.

[The crowd boos as Barrett smirks.]

Punk: So basically I did nothing of note this past year. Well let me think. Oh yeah I know what I did this past year. I turned WWE upside down and I proved why I am the best in the world. I got a whole summer named after me and I defeated John Cena which by the way I might add is someone you do not have the best record against. And then I kicked his ass once again a month later and Wade if that is not enough for you then how about this. At Raw 1000 whilst you were still out injured I kicked The Rock’s ass. And Wade just to let you know at Summerslam just like the Rock, Just like Cena and everyone else I am going to kick your ass.

[The crowd roars with cheers as Punk and Wade stare down. Just then Wade shoves CM Punk. Punk goes back a few steps and throws his hands up ready to fight but Barrett just smiles.]

Wade: You really expect me to fight you right now! Punk let me tell you something. I am not stupid. I know what your little game is. Your dressed to compete whilst I am not and you think that with that you can try and injure me and have an easy night at Summerslam. Well let me tell you Punk. I will not play into that little game. The only time me and you will fight is if and when I give the go ahead.

[The crowd boos as Barrett smirks.]

Wade: And you know what Punk?

[Punk mouths ‘what’]

Wade: I’m giving the go ahead.

[Just then Wade bashes a shocked Punk over the head with the microphone. Punk drops to his knees and is clearly stunned as Barrett then hits the ropes and lands a boot straight to his face. With Punk out on the mat Wade raises the WWE Championship high in the air. The crowd boos loudly as Barrett keeps the belt held up high standing over the downed Punk. Wade then drops the belt on the chest of Punk before leaving the ring and slowly walking backstage.]

--------------

Joey: That was an emphatic statement made right there by Wade Barrett. He sent a message to CM Punk giving him a preview for Summerslam.

Regal: Yeah these two men are both known for their mind games and mental one-upmanship so I am sure for them this is like a game of mental Chess and Wade just took control.

Joey: Well up next fans we have a team who made their debut last week The Ascension in action . Now tonight we see if they can keep their momentum up. So right now we will head to ringside for Justin Roberts to handle the introductions.

Justin: The following contest is set for one fall. Already in the ring at this time weighing in at a combined weight of 413 pounds Chad Allegra and Ed McGuckin.

[The big man Allegra roars as the smaller McGuckin raises his arm in the air to no reaction.]

Justin: And their opponents weighing in at a combined 475 pounds. They are Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron The Ascension.

~ Let Battle Commence – Daniel Nielson ~

[The crowd gives a mixed reaction as the lights go out in the arena. Various flashes of light can be seen as O’Brian and Cameron slowly make their way out from the back. The Ascension then slowly walk down to the ring with their eyes transfixed on their opponents.]

Match Three: The Ascension vs Locals

As soon as the bell rings O’Brian and Cameron attack their opponents. Conor quickly presses McGuckin high above his head and throws him over the ropes and to the floor to an ‘ooohh’ from the crowd. With Allegra facing a 2 on 1 disadvantage The Ascension relentlessly beat him down in the corner before O’Brian blasts him with a boot to the face. Allegra staggers from the corner and is met with the Downcast combination by the Ascenion. The referee who has basically given up on trying to get control just counts the pin as Kenneth places his foot on Chad’s chest.

Justin: And the winners of the match The Ascension.

[The lights again go out in the arena as The Ascension disappear. On the Titantron we see various replays of their dominating performance.]

Joey: Another impressive performance by The Ascension. These two look like they will be a force in the tag division.

Regal: Yeah these two have a bright future ahead of them. But I think we need to see them against a ‘Higher’ Level of competition.

--------------
[Commercial Break]
--------------

[As we come back from commercial we see Both the participants for the next match standing in the ring.]

Justin: The following contest is set for one fall. Standing to my left from Norwhich England. She is Paige.

[The crowd gives Paige a decent pop as she lets out a primal scream.]

Justin: And her opponent from Denver Colorado Eve Torres.

[The crowd boo as Eve arrogantly takes a bow.]

Match Four: Paige vs Raquel Diaz

The bell rings to start the match and both Women meet in the center of the ring locking up. Eve manages to back Paige into the corner before slapping her across the face. The crowd boos as Eve then mouths off to both Paige and the audience only for Paige to fire off with a forearm blow to the face of Eve sending her staggering back. Paige then follows up with a running dropkick to Eve which sends her against the ropes. From here Paige follows up with another forearm strike before sending Eve off into the ropes.

Paige drops down for a backdrop only for Eve to stop short and land a big kick to the face/chest of Paige. Paige staggers back into the corner and Eve follows up with a textbook Monkey Flip sending Paige into the center of the ring. A smug Eve then raises her arm in the air to boos before attempting a standing moonsault. Eve goes for the Moonsault but right at the last minute Paige rolls out of the way and Eve hits the canvas hard. Paige then drags Eve to her feet and kicks her in the gut before planting her with the Knight Light. Paige then makes the cover. One…Two…Three

Justin: And the winner of the match Paige.

[Paige gets to her feet as the crowd cheers. The ref raises her hand in the air before she leaves the ring and makes her way backstage to cheers.]

Joey: A big win right there for Paige. She just beat a former Champion in Eve Torres.

William: Yes Paige is definitely one to watch and seems to be constantly improving. It will be very interesting to see her next match and what new skills she has picked up next. In a way she is just like her mother. Constantly learning and constantly improving.

Joey: Oh yeah William. I almost forgot you know her family right?

William: Yes and what a family tree it is. And she is without a doubt the shining light. Definitely has combined her mother’s wrestling ability with her father’s brawling.

------------

[Backstage in the locker room area The Miz can be seen pacing back and forth. Miz is not dressed to compete and is wearing a suit with his title on his shoulder. Miz is looking rather rattled as he paces back and forth.]

Miz: At Summerslam. The biggest party of the Summer. The Most Must see and most talked about Superstar in WWE history. The greatest Triple Crown winner in WWE history. The Awesome One himself. The Miz has to face a big, stupid Gorilla known as Ryback. I mean come on. You put me a Movie Star, A TV star, The only Socially Relevant superstar in WWE history against this moron who constantly talks about eating and slaps himself. What A Joke. And to top it off we have to compete inside of a cage. Is that the only chance you have against me Ryback? inside a cage?

[The live crowd can be heard booing.]

Miz: If anything you should be grateful to Paul Heyman. Because he is stupid enough to think you can take over from me as the Intercontinental Championship. Whereas others would come to realize that you simply are not in my league and never will be. He continues to try and make you relevant. What is it you say Ryback? Feed me More? Well at Summerslam I’m putting you on a diet. I will beat you and I will remain Champion Because I’m The Miz and I’m Awesome.

[The crowd boos loudly as we then go back to ringside.]

-------------

Joey: Well It is great to see even though the deck is royally stacked against him that the Miz is still filled with confidence.

William: Well speaking of confidence up next we will see Antonio Cesaro in action as Cesaro takes on R-Truth. Now if you remember correctly a little over two weeks Ago Antonio defeated Kofi Kingston in a match which gained him entry in the fatal four way last week. Well since that time Cesaro has been boasting about being 1-0 against the champs and wanting to say he has beaten both of them. Tonight he gets that chance.

Joey: Well we are going to go to Justin Roberts for the introductions right now!

Justin: The following contest is set for one fall. Coming to the ring first accompanied by Aksana. He is ‘The Swiss Stalwart’ Antonio Cesaro.

[As Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back followed by Aksana the crowd boos loudly. Cesaro raises his arms in the air and performs his signature taunt before walking slowly down to the ring. Cesaro climbs through the ropes into the ring as Aksana stands by outside.]

Justin: And his opponent. Accompanied to the ring by Kofi Kingston. He is R-Truth.

~ Little Jimmy – Jim Johnston ~

[As Truth and Kingston walk out from the back the crowd in attendance roars. Truth and Kingston then slowly make their way down to the ring as Cesaro looks on. Truth climbs into the ring before staring down with Antonio.]

Match Five: Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth

The bell rings to start the match and the two men circle round each other before locking up. Truth quickly shoves Antonio back before charging at him only for Antonio to counter with a quick fireman’s carry slam. Cesaro then catches Truth with a running elbow to face which takes Truth off of his feet. Cesaro then stomps on the downed Truth before dropping an elbow on him for a quick near fall. Cesaro then arrogantly places his foot on the chest of the downed Truth drawing a ton of heat from the crowd. An arrogant Antonio then drags Truth to his feet.

Cesaro then nails Truth with a headbutt before sending him into the ropes. Antonio tries to catch him with a clothesline on the rebound only for Truth to duck under and then hit the ropes again before blasting Antonio with a corkscrew forearm smash. Truth then makes the cover for a quick count of 2. Cesaro staggers to his feet where he is met with a dropkick by Truth which sends him into the corner. From here Truth lands several rights which staggers Cesaro before planting him with a backdrop to the roar of the crowd.

Cesaro staggers to his feet and is met with a clothesline by Truth. Truth then follows up with a side kick to the face of Cesaro. With Antonio wobbled Truth sets him up for the Lie Detector when Aksana goes to climb on the apron. The crowd boos as Aksana climbs onto the apron only for Kingston to pull her off the apron. In this temporary distraction Cesaro is able to lift Truth up and drop him chest first across the top rope. With Truth stunned Cesaro then drags Truth to his feet and plants him with the Neutralizer. Antonio then makes the cover. One…Two…Three.

Justin: And the winner of the match Antonio Cesaro.

[The crowd boos as Cesaro raises his arm in the air in victory. Cesaro is joined in the ring by Aksana as the crowd boos. Kofi Kingston goes to check on Truth when he is nailed with a European Uppercut by Cesaro. Having laid out both tag champs Cesaro raises his arms in the air to loudl boos. Antonio then leaves the ring followed by Aksana as both champs are down.]

Joey: A big win there for Antonio. He seems to definitely be sending a message to the champs.

Regal: Well Antonio was at one stage a great tag team wrestler. So it seems to me that he may be considering returning to his roots.

-------------
[Commercial]
-------------

‘Richie Steamboat is coming soon’

------------

Joey: It is now time for our main event of the evening. As Tyson Kidd and Sin Cara team up to face Alberto Del Rio and Hunico.

William: This is an interesting competition with three men who are incredibly familiar with one another in Del Rio, Hunico and Cara. All Three men do know one another from their Mexican days and when you factor in Tyson Kidd with his Hart Dungeon training this is sure to be a great match.

Justin: it is now time for our main event of the evening. Coming to the ring at a combined weight of 375 pounds Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd

~Ancient Spirit – Jim Johnston ~

[The crowd cheers as Tyson Kidd and Sin Cara slowly walk out from the back. The two men then run down to the ring with Cara doing his trademark leap from the floor into the ring. Cara and Kidd then climb adjacent corners and raise their arms in their air to cheers.]

Justin: And their opponents weighing in at a combined weight of 444 pounds Alberto Del Rio and Hunico.

~ Realeza - Jim Johnston~

[The crowd boos loudly as Del Rio and Hunico walk out from the back. Both ADR and Hunico are closely followed by Camacho and Ricardo Rodriguez. As Del Rio and Hunico get into the ring the bell rings.]

Main Event: Tyson Kidd and Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio and Hunico

The bell rings to kick off the match and it is Tyson Kidd and Alberto Del Rio who start off. The two men circle round each other before Del Rio charges at Kidd only for Tyson to duck under and then catch him with a leg kick. Del Rio limps back and Kidd follows up with a spinning back kick to the body taking the air out of Del Rio. Tyson then hits the ropes and blasts Del Rio with a big running elbow strike. Del Rio then staggers to his feet and is met with a big hurricanrana by Tyson which sends Del Rio flying through the ropes and to the floor.

Hunico then enters the ring illegally and charges at Tyson only to be met with a springboard dropkick by Cara. Cara and Tyson then lift Hunico up and throw him over the ropes onto both Del Rio and Camacho taking out both men. Cara and Tyson then raise their arms in the air to loud cheers from the crowd as Hunico and Del Rio get to their feet. Kidd and Cara then hit the ropes to spring through but as they go for consecutive dives Del Rio counters Tyson mid move and throws him into the barricade whilst Cara takes out Hunico.

Sin then slowly gets to his feet and is met with a boot to the face by Del Rio. ADR then rolls Tyson into the ring before sliding under the ropes. Del Rio then plants Tyson with a German Suplex for a quick near fall. Del Rio then makes a tag to Hunico. Hunico then stomps away at the downed Kidd before lifting him to his feet and planting him with a snap Suplex. Hunico then hits the ropes and tries for a running senton splash only for Kidd to get his knees up at the last second. Hunico lands back first on the knees of Kidd. This then allows Tyson to make a desperation tag out to Cara.

The crowd cheers as Sin Cara springs into the ring and catches Hunico with a hurricanrana. Hunico staggers to his feet and is met with a monkey flip by Sin Cara sending him halfway across the ring. Camacho then leaps up onto the apron but is met with a dropkick by Cara which sends Camacho falling off of the apron and onto Ricardo Rodriguez. The crowd roars as Sin Cara then hits the ropes and hits a tilt a whirl head scissors sending Hunico across the ring. Cara then makes a tag out to Tyson Kidd. At the same time Hunico tags out to Del Rio.

Del Rio hits Tyson with a big knee to the gut before sending him into the ropes. Del Rio then tries for a clothesline only for Tyson to duck under. Kidd then catches Del Rio with a spin kick which puts Del Rio in the corner. Tyson then charges at ADR only to be blasted with a stun gun dropping him face/chest first across the top rope. With Kidd in the corner Del Rio goes for an Enzugiri only for Tyson to avoid it at the last second and Del Rio to hit the canvas hard. Kidd then climbs the ropes and comes off with a Blockbuster before making the cover. Hunico climbs into the ring to break the fall only to be met with a dropkick by Cara. The ref then makes the count. One…Two…Three.

Justin: And the winners of the match Tyson Kidd and Sin Cara.

[The crowd roars as Kidd gets his arm raised in the air following this monumental upset. Cara and Tyson then hug in the ring before climbing out the ring and celebrating with their fans. The Show then comes to a close with an irate Del Rio looking on as Tyson Kidd and Sin Cara stand victorious at the top of the ramp.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAW Goes Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Goes Extreme   RAW Goes Extreme Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW Goes Extreme
Page 1 of 1