The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company

Go down 
+2
Teddy Spanks
Karl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company Empty
PostSubject: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 pm

According to PWInsider.com, top TNA Knockout and former Beautiful People member Velvet Sky appears to be "as gone [from TNA] as can be without having pen to paper."

The report notes that according to sources, Sky is either finished with TNA or is finishing up with the company shortly. It's being said that Sky's status with TNA has been tenuous for weeks, and although she has been in negotiations for a new deal, most signs are pointing to her leaving.

Also according to PWInsider.com, the TNA contracts of both Bully Ray and Devon are set to expire within 4-5 weeks.

While the two sides are said to be in the midst of negotiating new deals for the former Tag Team, sources are indicating that there has been no real movement made by either side towards re-signing the veterans.

Last edited by Karl on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I haven't watch TNA in forever but has Velvet Sky even done anything recently?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

They've got to keep Bully Ray.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Bully Ray has to stay, he's there best heel! and if Velvet does indeed leave, I expect WWE to sign her. Or at least try too.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Bully Ray has to stay, he's there best heel! and if Velvet does indeed leave, I expect WWE to sign her. Or at least try too.

They have to reform Team 3D
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:29 pm

No, they don't. Bully Ray has improved massively as a singles wrestler over the past year and a half and is one of the biggest stars they have, easily the best heel in the company. He wouldn't look out of place in the World Title picture, an opportunity he should get now that they finally have a face champion. TNA would be ridiculously stupid to spoil all of that by reforming Team 3D. Besides, Devon has been decent on his own anyway, having had a good reign as the Television Champion. I'd be very surprised if they didn't sign new contracts.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Tom wrote:
No, they don't. Bully Ray has improved massively as a singles wrestler over the past year and a half and is one of the biggest stars they have, easily the best heel in the company. He wouldn't look out of place in the World Title picture, an opportunity he should get now that they finally have a face champion. TNA would be ridiculously stupid to spoil all of that by reforming Team 3D. Besides, Devon has been decent on his own anyway, having had a good reign as the Television Champion. I'd be very surprised if they didn't sign new contracts.

Ah, I'm really out of place in the TNA section because I haven't watch it in forever so you're probably right.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Bully Ray > Bubba Ray....... YAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 am

"Comapny"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 am

Jarrett, stop editing people's posts to make it look like they can't spell.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Karl wrote:
I didn't edit anything, it was the title of the thread and you know it was, thus why you changed it and the admin log says so. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
I didn't edit anything, it was the title of the thread and you know it was, thus why you changed it and the admin log says so. Shut up.

If it was wrong someone would have said so before you. Plus, I don't use the edit title option underneath the message box I use the one above.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

If it was wrong someone would have said so before you. Plus, I don't use the edit title option underneath the message box I use the one above.
Not necessarily. How can you assume that someone is going to say something about one word being misspelled? That's something I'd do yes, but anyone else, not necessarily. And it doesn't matter which you use.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Hate to interrupt the pathetic grammar squabbling from our two esteemed admins, but Velvet Sky has officially been granted her release from TNA. She tweeted this earlier:

I have been granted my release by TNA at this time. It's what's best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and ...
And I also want to thank Vince Russo for creating and believing in the team of The Beautiful People. We had a great run! @Actualalove

Actually can't remember the last time she was used on TV. I liked her, sure, but I don't think she'll be missed as much as some people will claim.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company   TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Talent Perhaps Leaving The Company
Page 1 of 1