The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT Empty
PostSubject: Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT   Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Nate Marquardt hasn’t been seen since beating Dan Miller at UFC 128 in March 2011, with his use of Testosterone Replacement Therapy tied directly to his extended hiatus.

While the controversial treatment is completely legal with a doctor’s note, Marquardt was issued an indefinite suspension last June for having elevated levels of testosterone in his system just minutes before tipping the scale for his fight against Rick Story.

Marquardt was instantly fired from the UFC for his blunder.

Earlier this month, the 33-year-old revealed on The MMA Hour that he no longer needed TRT. His surprising announcement came exactly one year after claiming he needed it to cure his sluggishness and moody behavior.

However, just because Marquardt has nixed TRT from his regimen doesn’t mean the questions have stoped coming – much to the veteran’s dismay.

“I just want to move past that point in my life,” Marquardt stated during this week’s conference call. “I mean, I’m so sick of answering TRT questions, to be honest. You would think the media would want to talk about something new, anyway.

“It’s kind of old news. I’ve got a title fight coming up, and I feel great, and that’s the bottom line.”

There are several other mixed martial artists using TRT, but Marquardt might be taking more heat than his counterparts because he was previously banned by Nevada’s governing body in 2006 after screening positive for high levels of nandrolone, an anabolic steroid, following his decision victory over Ivan Salaverry in his UFC debut.

Marquardt makes his post-TRT premiere against Tyron Woodley on July 14th. The welterweights will battle for Strikeforce’s vacant 170-pound crown.

Source: http://www.5thround.com/120971/nate-marquardt-sick-of-talking-trt-past-surprised-media-isnt/

Well all I can say is that this was his own fault. Nate messed up, so he has had to deal with the consequences. Any other thoughts from any of you? (probably not)
Back to top Go down

Nate Marquardt is sick of talking about TRT
Page 1 of 1