The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference.   Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

As some of you MMA fans, this past Monday was the UFC 148 Conference, and there was some really heated talk from Anderson Silva, leading up to his and Chael Sonnen's UFC 117 Rematch. As you know, Chael lost in the fifth round to Anderson then, after winning the first four rounds of the fight. Afterwards, Sonnen was convicted of Money Laundering, and has not been able to return to the Octagon until his win against Brian Stann a while back. Why am I telling you all this? Well, at the Conference, Anderson Silva did a little trashing talking of his own before the fight, just as Chael did before and after the UFC 117. Here is what Anderson Silva said translated into English.

“First of all, Chael is a criminal. He’s been convicted of crimes. He doesn’t deserve to be inside of the octagon. When the time comes and the time is right, I’m going to break his face and break every one of the teeth in his mouth.”

“Chael Sonnen’s getting his ass kicked like he’s never gotten his ass kicked before. He’s disrespectful, he’s a criminal. I’m not playing anymore… There’s going to be no difference (between the first fight and this one). He’s going to step out losing again this time. He’s going to have to see a plastic surgeon after the fight.”

“I’m going to beat him the way his parents should have beat him to teach him some manners.”

“What I’m going to do inside the octagon is something that’s going to change the image of the sport. I’m going to beat his ass like he’s never been beaten before. I’m going to make sure that every one of his teeth are broken, his arms are broken, his legs are broken. He’s not going to be able to walk out of the octagon by himself. I can guarantee that.”

Here is the Conference call of it. If I am correct, Anderson starts talking around the 4 minute mark.

And here is what Chael Sonnen had to say back to him. Chael didn't respond to him during the conference, as Chael and Anderson both had hung up after Anderson stopped talking.

Last edited by Richie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference.   Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm

I like the part where he doesn't speak English.
Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva trash talks Chael Sonnen at UFC 148 Conference.
Page 1 of 1