The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 pm

God dammit, Jarrett. I told you, You will get the fucking promo tonight. Gimme till 11. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Yes Richie.

Jeff starts rollin a J before his match on SD soon.. wait no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 pm

You're on the clock.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Tick Tock

Anyone wanna RP, it's been a while..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

Grange! Hey man can I drop Maria for Taeler Hendrix?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:00 am

Ye, Jiggy, I can't see why not Razz

I'll update it when I get home, if G doesn't already do so.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 am

alright cool! thanks
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 am

Smackdown will be up in afew!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 am

Cody Rhodes arrives after his little run in with Orton yesterday and AJ Styles the day before. Finds it funny that CM Punk doesn't have the balls to cross him. He walks down the hallway getting dirty looks for things he has said about his very own brother and father. He grins as he is confident he will be World Champion

Dolph Ziggler arrives, seeing that he is going to be a number one contender makes him grin. He stops by a mirror and checks himself out, he runs his hand through his hair and tosses his hair back and grins.

David Otunga arrives wearing his sweatervest and holding his thermos. He heads down the hallway and stops in a corner and sets up a makeshift office.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:11 pm

|| Kofi Kingston walks down the hallway, greeting co-workers as he passes them. ||

|| Sin Cara is sitting in his lockerroom, getting prepared for Smackdown. ||

|| Sheamus is all set for Smackdown and is streching in his lockerroom. ||
Back to top Go down
CoreyC@WWE
Jobber
Jobber
CoreyC@WWE

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 pm

I'll take the Great White Sheamus!
Back to top Go down
http://fans.wwe.com
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:25 pm

He's taken.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
~ Seeing Money and Gold. ~
29/06/2012

~ DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY? ~

|| The fans expload in Tampa Bay, Florida. Pyros set off on the stage as the spotlights and cameras begin to roll. Signs that catch your attention are shown, such as "Great White!" and "Second City Champion." The camera then cuts over to our announce team! They introduce us to Smackdown and give us some of the line-up for the night. CM Punk will go to war with The Viper, Randy Orton in a Semi-Finals Match in the World Championship Tournament. Rhodes and AJ Styles will go to battle aswell. And finally, Money in the Bank Qualifiers are held! Suddenly the lights dim, and the fans sit in anticipation for their Smackdown General Manager! ||

~ MACMILITANT ~

|| The fans are a tad suprised, but they cheer as Theodore Long walks out! Teddy does a little dance on the stage before smiling and looking ahead. He fixes his suit and looks out into the blue spotlights of the crowd. ||

Theodore Long
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! Now, I know ya'll want to see your Smackdown General Manager, Mr. Edge but I have come out here to tell you all a little good news and a little bad news. So what do ya'll want first?"

|| The fans cheer and give out their answers. ||

Theodore Long
"Aight playas! Well the bad news .. The bad news is that Edge is in meetings all night tonight, planning out upcoming things for Smackdown. But, with that being said, he has informed me of some good news! Edge has appointed me, Mr. Teddy Long as the NEW Smackdown Assistant General Manager! And tonight, I have full control! So, I am not only going to appoint some Superstars in Money in the Bank Qualifiers but ALSO! I am going to give you all a debut match! So Ladies and Gentlemen! Take a seat, and get prepared! Because right now, we are going to open with a MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFIER MATCH!"

|| Theodore Long smiles before waving to the fans. He then turns and goes back behind the curtain. The fans wait in more anticipation to see who is going to be the Qualifiers in the opening Match. The lights then dim and the fans cheer! ||

~ FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES ~

|| The fans give out a mixed emotion feeling as Daniel Bryan walks out from the back. One things for sure, the fans are shouting "YES" and boy is it loud! Bryan gallops down the ring shouting his famous three letter word. Bryan rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, shouting "YES! YES! YES!" Bryan then jumps down and takes off his coat, looking above at the breifcase that hangs down, showing that this match is much more than just a Singles Match. ||

~ COME OUT AND PLAY ~

|| The fans then burst into cheers as things go dark. One spotlight is flashed down as a black raven flys through the arena and into the rafters. Another spotlight is shined as Raven appears on the stage, with an aggressive look on his face. Raven then walks down to the ring and climbs the apron. He puts down arms out and taunts Bryan as the raven flys back down and lands on Raven's arm. Raven then pushes it away and gets into the ring as the lights go back to normal. Bryan watches Raven as he stares back at Bryan with a slight smirk on his face. ||

!! DING !! DING !! DING !!

Daniel Bryan vs. Raven
Money in the Bank Qualifier Match

Closing Moments
Bryan slowly climbs to his feet, holding onto the ropes. Raven sits in the corner, just stalking Bryan as he climbs. Bryan gets to his feet and turns around. Raven stands and goes for a leaping move, but Bryan stops Raven with a kick to the gut. Bryan quickly springs off the kick and hits the ropes, running back and taking Raven down with a sick dropkick to his head. Raven flips down onto the mat, which allowed Bryan to jump for a cover. KICKOUT! Raven sits up in the ring as Bryan takes a dash again at the ropes. Bryan springs off the ropes and runs back at Raven. Bryan goes for a swift kick to Raven but Raven ducks it. Raven goes to roll up Bryan quickly and gets him down to the match! ONE! TWO! Bryan manages to roll out of the pin, but keep Raven's arm locked in. Bryan swings around and gets Raven down onto the mat. Bryan! Bryan locks it in! The Yes Lock is locked in! Raven struggles to get the ropes, but unfortunatly, Raven has no choice but to tap out!

|| Bryan quickly lets go of the hold and gets up raising his index fingers high in the air and yelling "YES!" Bryan looks up at the breifcase and smirks before rolling out of the ring. The referee checks on Raven in the ring as Bryan gallops back up the ramp chanting his famous word. Bryan dissapears backstage, signaling that he will take that breifcase done, come Money in the Bank. ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| We return to Smackdown backstage, where Daniel Bryan is standing with a huge smile on his face. Suddenly, The Great White, Sheamus approaches Daniel Bryan. Sheamus informs Bryan that he debuts tonight, and when Sheamus wins he will be in the Money in the Bank Match, and he will beat Bryan and win. Bryan wishes Sheamus "luck" before leaving. Sheamus just stands there, watching Bryan walk away. Sheamus turns around, where Damien Sandow spots him. Sandow trys to enlighten Sheamus, but Sheamus stops Damien. Sheamus informs Sandow that tonight, he will be Sheamus' opponent! Sheamus smiles before walking off, leaving Sandow shocked! ||

|| Smackdown then cuts Zack Ryder is standing by with our Backstage Interviewer. They ask Ryder how he feels about his match tonight. Ryder takes the microphone and begins to speak. ||

Zack Ryder
"Broskis! Broskis! Tonight, I got Drew McIntyre and John Morrison for the Intercontinental Championship! To my competitors, all I gotta say is, I hope it hurst when I broski boot your face in. BECAUSE THIS BROSKI IS WALKING OUT TONIGHT THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION! WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT!"

|| Ryder drops the microphone and sticks out his tongue, smiling before walking away. Smackdown then cuts over to the ring, ready for action. The ring announcer announces that this next match is a Semi-Finals Match in the Tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship. ||

~ I AM! I AM! ~

|| The fans burst out into cheers as the lights go dark and sparklers lighten the room. Suddenly a man bursts through the sparks and flips his hood. AJ Styles smiles as more pyros set off on the stage and the lights come back on. Styles runs down the ramp, highfiving fans before sliding into the ring. Styles climbs the turnbuckle and taunts for the fans, as they snap some pictures. Styles then climbs down and takes off his jacket, bouncing back and forth, awaiting his opponent. ||

~ SMOKE & MIRRORS ~

|| The fans then turn to boo as Cody Rhodes walks out on the ramp with a smug look on his face. Rhodes slowly begins walking down the ramp, covered by his hood from his coat. Rhodes climbs the sets and gets into the ring, taking off his hood. Rhodes glares at Styles before taking off his coat. Styles walks over to be checked by the referee but Rhodes prounces and takes Styles down with a spear. Rhodes begins pounding down shots on Styles, as the referee calls for the bell. ||

AJ Styles vs. Cody Rhodes
Semi-Finals World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match

Closing Moments
Styles climbs the turnbuckle as Rhodes lies there motionless. Styles reaches the top and stands slowly, making sure not to slip. Suddenly, Rhodes jumps up and nails the ropes, causing Styles to fall on his groin. Rhodes smirks and steps back before kneeing Rhodes in the chest, making him flop on the turnbuckle. Rhodes then climbs up and put Styles in position. Rhodes goes for a superplexe, but Styles manages to hold on. Rhodes begins hammering shots into Styles but Styles come back with an amazing knee. Styles then drops down to the apron, leaving Rhodes standing on the turnbuckle. Styles uses the ropes to leap and kick Rhodes in the back of the head. Rhodes flops back and lands on the mat. Styles smiles and tends to the fans, about to jump. Styles pulls off the ropes and goes for his famous Superman Splash, but Rhodes moves out of the way. Styles hits the mat hard and props up to his knees. Rhodes quickly grabs Styles and locks him in for a Cross Rhodes. Rhodes twists but Styles manages to go through with it. Styles lands back on his feet and drops down on his knees, rolling Rhodes and getting out of the lock. Styles quickly jumps back to his feet but Rhodes catches him for an Alabama Slama. Rhodes goes to plant Styles down, but Styles manages to lock Rhodes in, holding on. Styles manages to plant his legs back on the mat and hoist Rhodes up, getting him in for a Styles Clash. Styles nails the Clash and rolls Rhodes over, getting the pin! ONE! TWO! THREE!

|| Styles jumps to his feet in celebration as the fans expload. Rhodes lies on the mat, holding his head as the referee raises Styles arm in the air. AJ Styles advances to the finals! Styles rolls out of the ring with a smile on his face and walks up the ramp, holding his ribs. Styles dissapears backstage as Rhodes sits up, glaring at the stage is anger. ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| We return to Smackdown with Randy Orton in his lockerroom, lacing up his boots. Suddenly, CM Punk walks into the shot. Punk tells Orton that tonight he will stop at nothing to win and become Champion. Orton then tells Punk that the Viper will strike tonight and Punk will be laid to rest after an RKO. Suddenly AJ Styles walks in and tells both men that it doesn't matter who wins, because AJ Styles is walking out World Champion! Orton tells Styles that tonight, he will take Styles out too with an RKO and win. Punk then cuts in and says that Orton won't even have the chance to after Punk beats him. Theodore Long then walks in and informs all three men that the Main Event will be a No Disqualification Match. This way, there has to be a winner no matter what happens. ||

|| Smackdown then goes to the ring, where Zack Ryder is bouncing up and down. The fans are cheering for Ryder as he climbs the turnbuckle and throws the LI hand signs into the air. ||

~ AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE ~

|| The fans continue to cheer as John Morrison walks out on the ramp in slow motion. Morrison smiles as he walks down the ramp in his leather coat and sunglasses. Morrison slides into the ring and poses for the fans before taking off his coat and glasses, ready to compete. ||

~ BROKEN DREAMS ~

|| The fans then boo as Drew McIntyre walks out from the back wearing his t-shirt and a smirk on his face. McIntyre walks down the ramp ignoring the boos from the fans. McIntyre then slides into the ring eyeing his opponents. McIntyre throws his shirt into the crowd before facing his opponents. The referee raises the Intercontintental Championship high in the air as all three men watch the prize at hand. ||

Zack Ryder vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre
Intercontinental Championship

Closing Moments
Ryder stalks Morrison as he crawls back to his feet. Ryder charges, going for a Rough Ryder, but Morrison throws Ryder off. Ryder lands on his feet and turns around to be connected with a Flash Kick from John Morrison. Ryder flatlines on the mat, and Morrison covers! KICKOUT! Morrison sits up in shock that Ryder kicked out. Morrison slowly crawls to his feet as McIntyre rolls back into the ring. McIntyre grabs Morrison and hawls him in for a DDT. Morrison manages to duck the move though and hit the ropes, going for a Flash Kick to McIntyre, but McIntyre ducks it. Morrison lands on his feet, to be suprised by Ryder who is leaning against the ropes. Ryder boots Morrison in the gut and grabs him, throwing Morrison over the ropes! Morrison manages to hold on, but in the ring, McIntyre grabs Ryder and locks him in. McIntyre plants Ryder down with a Future Shock DDT! McIntyre quickly goes for a cover, but Morrison is back into the ring. Morrison runs and goes for a quick standing moonsault on the two, but McIntyre rolls of just intime. Morrison pushes back to his feet smiling, that he broke the count but McIntyre grabs him and pulls him in! McIntyre drills Morrison down to the mat with a Future Shock DDT! McIntyre rolls him over and quickly covers, keeping an eye on Ryder in the process! ONE! TWO! THREE!

||McIntyre quickly stands up and raises his arms high in the air. McIntyre turns back to the referee as he is awarded the WWE Intercontinental Championship. McIntyre raises it high in the air as his name plate comes across the screen. McIntyre looks at his title and smirks. ||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 DrewMcIntyre_display_image

|| McIntyre then rolls out of the ring, leaving both Ryder and Morrison, laying there motionless. McIntyre heads up the ramp with a smirk across his face as he eventually dissapears behind the curtain. Ryder slowly begins climbing to his feet as Morrison rolls over, the fans cheer for the two men, but as both men turn around Ryder charges at Morrison, nailing him with a Rough Ryder. Ryder then rolls out of the ring and heads to the back, holding his ribs after the match. Smackdown then fades black as we cut backstage. ||

|| Backstage we see Theodore Long sitting in his office with non-other than AJ Lee! The two engage in conversation until there is a knock at Teddy's door. Long accepts the entery and in walks Jeff Hardy, who the fans cheer for. Hardy asks Long why he wanted to see him, and just as Long is about to speak the door swings open again. Shawn Michaels - Jeff Hardy's opponent tonight - walks in aswell. The two stare down as Long steps between them. Long informs both men that tonight, he has changed their opponents. Instead of Hardy taking on Shawn Michaels, Hardy will now take on Alex Shelley in a Money in the Bank Qualifier. Michaels begins to question Teddy about this change, but after Long informs Michaels that he will be in a Money in the Bank Qualifing Match against John Cena, Michaels likes the change. The two men thank Teddy and leave his office, allowing Long to get back to AJ and his conversation. Moments after, the door swings open once again and in walks Damien Sandow. Sandow repluses Teddy that he made him compete tonight. He refuses to do so and challenges Teddy's ability to be the Assistant General Manager of Smackdown. Teddy just smiles and tells Sandow that he is tired of being pushed around and tonight he will compete againt Sheamus, or he will be fired from the WWE! Sandow freaks out and begins yelling at Teddy, but Long stops him and informs him that his match is next. Sandow has nothing to do but leave the office to go get ready. ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| Smackdown returns and heads over to the announcer table. The announcers show us that Bryan has Qualified for the Money in the Bank Match and highlights of RAW are shown. They also inform us that next week there will be a battle royal, where the winner will challenge our World Heavyweight Champion at Money in the Bank! The fans cheer at this announcement as things then go green. ||

~ WRITTEN IN MY FACE ~

|| The fans expload as Sheamus runs out from the back, wearing a Brogue Kick T-Shirt. Pyros set off as the debuting Superstar makes his return! Sheamus runs down the ramp, highfiving the young lads in attendence. Sheamus then rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, posing for the WWE Universe. He then jumps down and waits for his opponent. ||

~ HALLELUJAH ~

|| The fans then boo as Damien Sandow walks out the back. He has a microphone and begins yelling at Sheamus and the WWE Universe, telling them how unintellegent they are. Damien walks up the steel steps and takes off his robe, revealing his wrestling gear. He continues to worship himself, calling the WWE Universe stupid. Sandow then gets into the ring and looks at Sheamus. He calls Sheamus a large fancy word, and then goes on to say that he will fight Sheamus tonight, because that's all Sheamus is good for, to fight. Sandow begins to call Sheamus a coward and a brain-dead pegisus. Sheamus finally snaps and takes Damien down with a Brogue Kick. The fans cheer as Sandow lies on the mat motionless. Sheamus poses for the fans again as the referee calls for the bell. ||

Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow
Singles Match

Closing Moments
After that swift Brogue Kick, Sheamus slides down and covers Damien Sandow.
ONE! TWO! THREE!

|| Sheamus stands up as the fans burst into cheers once again for the Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus poses for the fans once again before turning back to Sandow. Sheamus then walks over and grabs the microphone that Sandow had in his hand. Sheamus picks it up and looks down at Sandow before speaking. ||

Sheamus
"You know fella, I may not be the sharpest sheep of the bunch, but fella .. I ain't no tool. I was born to fight and fella, thats what I'm good at. Have a nice night."

|| Sheamus smiles and drops the microphone before smiling and posing for the fans once again. Smackdown then fades black. ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| Smackdown returns and the cameras surf the crowd, as we are set for our next match. The ring announcer announces that this next match is the Semi-Finals Match in the World Heavyweight Tournament for the World Title. The winner will move on to the Main Event to take on AJ Styles for the World Heavyweight Championship. ||

~ VOICES ~

|| The fans let out mixed emotions as Randy Orton walks out from the back and down towards the ring. As Randy Orton is walking, it shows a clip of earlier in the week when Sheamus and Randy Orton were talking backstage. Orton claimed that he was going to walk out World Champion, while Sheamus vowed that he would be next in line for the title. The video then ends and Orton is perched on the turnbuckle looking out into the crowd. Suddenly everything goes dark. ||

~ CULT OF PERSONALITY ~

|| The fans then burst into cheers as CM Punk emerges from out of the back. Punk drops down to his knees and swips his fingers across the stage, looking out at Orton. ||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 Tumblr_m5rph7y8lb1ryhgzso5_250

|| Punk then jumps up and shouts "ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME" before dashing down the ramp, with a smile on his face. Punk highfives some fans before climbing the apron and turnbuckle and looking out into the crowd with a smile on his face. Punk then slides off the turnbuckle back into the ring, glaring at Orton as he throws his shirt out into the crowd. The referee signals for the match to begin. ||

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
Semi-Finals of the World Heavyweight Tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship

Closing Moments
Orton stalks Punk as he uses the turnbuckle to get back to his feet. Orton begins to hear those voices in his head as he twists and turns his head. Punk gets to his feet and turns around! Orton jumps for the RKO, but Punk holds onto the ropes causing Orton to tumble down to the ground. Orton quickly trys to regain himself and twists up with a smirk, but Punk plants him with a swift kick to the head. Orton staggers around as Punk grabs him and throws him back into the turnbuckle. Punk then runs around yelling to pump up the fans. Punk charges at Orton, going for that knee to the face, but Orton moves out from the turnbuckle. Punk manages to catch himself! Punk turns to dive and Orton nails him with an RKO! Both men lie on the mat, catching their breath. Suddenly Orton begins to rise, eyeing CM Punk. Orton gets up and leans against the turnbuckle, stalking for something. Punk begins to crawl up to his hands and knees, as Orton begins to jump.
~ WRITTEN IN MY FACE ~
Suddenly, Sheamus runs out from the back with a smile on his face. He smiles at Orton as Orton stops focusing on Punk and turns to the Great White. This gives Punk the upper edge as he jumps up and stalks Orton. Orton shakes his head at Sheamus, who signals that he will become Champion. Orton then turns around to be scooped up by CM Punk, locked in for a GTS! Orton wiggles and wiggles but Punk spins, signaling to the fans that its over. Suddenly though, Orton breaks free and slides off the back of CM Punk. Punk - shocked - quickly turns around to be planted down with an RKO! Orton quickly rolls Punk over and covers! ONE! TWO! THREE!

|| The fans sit in amusment as Randy Orton sits up in the ring with a smirk on his face. Orton gets up and gets his arm raised in victory. Orton then looks over to Sheamus and the two just stare down before Orton climbs the turnbuckle to pose for the fans. Things then go black. ||

|| Backstage we see AJ Styles nodding his head at Orton. Jeff Hardy then walks by and wishes AJ luck going into the Main Event. Hardy continues down the hallway, in action NEXT! ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| Smackdown returns as the fans are sitting on the edge of their seats, ready for what next. ||

~ RESURRECTED ~

|| The fans burst into cheers as Jeff Hardy walks out from the back with a very awesome design face painted on. Hardy walks down the ramp highfiving fans as the promo of earlier is aired. Hardy - who was supposed to go one on one with Shawn Michaels - will now go one on one with Alex Shelley! Hardy rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, posing for all the fans in attendence. Hardy then drops down as the ring announcer informs us that this match is a Money in the Bank Qualifier! ||

~ MOTORCITY ~

|| The fans continue to cheer as Alex Shelley runs from out behind the curtain throwing his Motor City hand taunt high in the air. Shelley quickly wastes no time in rushing down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Shelley climbs the turnbuckle and throws the hand taunt up once again before climbing down and taking off his jacket. Shelley bounces up and down in the ring as the referee calls for the bell. Both men look up at the Money in the Bank Breifcase that is being hung from the ring. ||

Alex Shelley vs. Jeff Hardy
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match

Closing Moments
Hardy leaps off the ropes, going for a Whisper in the Wind, but Shelley quickly ducks under it. Hardy manages to land on his back and roll through with the move, but when Hardy got to his feet, Shelley nailed him in the gut with a boot! Shelley then hit the ropes and ran back to Hardy, but Hardy stopped him short and booted him in the gut. Hardy then grabbed Shelley and locked him in, nailign him with a Twist of Fate! Hardy slowly managed to get to his feet and climb the turnbuckle. Hardy signaled for a Swanton, but out of the blue Alex Shelley was up and applying kicks and shots to Hardy to stop him on the top. Hardy falls on the turnbuckle, giving Shelley time to climb up and position Hardy in for a suplexe! Hardy manages to fire back though, with shots to Shelley. Shelley slowly tilts back on the turnbuckle but holds on to Hardy's hair to keep his balance. Hardy takes the advantage though and nails Shelley with a shot to the gut. Hardy then stands up and places Shelley in, flying off the turnbuckle and nailing Shelley with a Twist of Fate from the top turnbuckle! The fans go nuts as Hardy rolls over, just placing one arm on Shelley's chest! ONE! TWO! THREE!

|| The fans cheer as Jeff Hardy stands up, getting his arm raised high in the air. Hardy smiles and climbs the turnbuckle, posing for the fans. Shelley rolls over and crawls to his knees looking at Hardy, who is celebrating as Hardy has moved on to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Hardy jumps off the turnbuckle and looks at Shelley who is having a hard time getting to his feet. Hardy applys his hand to help up Shelley, but Shelley stands up on his own. Hardy looks at Shelley, questioning him, but finally Shelley shakes Hardy's hand and smiles. The two hug it out before Shelley raises Hardy's hand in victory. Both men showing respect for the other. ||

|| Backstage we see Zack Ryder walk into the office of Edge, but since he couldn't be here tonight - Theodore Long. Ryder asks Teddy for a match next week against John Morrison, as Morrison cost him the Intercontinental Championship. Long says that as of now, he can't do much, but Ryder should get in contact with Edge to set things up. Ryder begins getting fusterated, and eventually just rages and leaves. Teddy stands there, kind of chuckling, until Samoa Joe walks in. Teddy greets Joe and asks him to have a seat. The screen then goes black. ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| As we return to Smackdown, the announcers remind us of a huge Battle Royal Match next week, where the winner will take on our World Heavyweight Champion at Money in the Bank. They also remind us that our main event tonight, is AJ Styles versus Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship! And it will be alittle later tonight! ||

~ THE TIME IS NOW ~

|| The fans burst into cheers as John Cena runs out onto the stage with a huge smile on his face. Some pyros light off as Cena goes to the center of the stage and saluts the fans. Cena then charges down the ramp and rolls into the ring, hitting the ropes and throwing his hand sign up into the air. Cena then takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd. A young fan catches it, and it makes his day. Cena then goes into the turnbuckle and awaits his opponent. ||

~ SEXY BOY ~

|| The fans get much louder as Shawn Michaels runs out from the back with a massive smile on his face. The Heartbreak Kid quickly jumps down to his knees and says a prayer as pyros shoot off behind him. HBK then jumps back up to his feet and takes off down the ramp, highfiving the fans. HBK then rolls into the ring as climbs the turnbuckle, pointing out to all of his fans. HBK then jumps down and looks over at Cena with a quick smile. ||

John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
Money in the Bank Qualifier Match

Closing Moments
Cena strikes HBK with a shot. HBK fires back! Cena with another! HBK fires back! Cena strikes again. HBK goes for another. Cena swings again, but HBK ducks it! HBK slaps Cena twice, pushing him around before Cena fires back with a clothesline, sending both men tumbling out onto the floor. The referee has no choice but to begin the count. ONE! ... TWO! Cena and HBK both begin to climb to their feet, using the announcers table. FOUR! .. FIVE! Cena is up, a strike to HBK! HBK goes for a quick clothesline but Cena ducks it, hoisting HBK up onto his shoulders. SEVEN! ... EIGHT! ... NINE! Cena realises the count has been made, he drops Michaels down and goes to slide back into the ring, but HBK grabs Cena's leg, pulling him back out. TEN!

|| HBK spins Cena around as the referee throws the match out. HBK nails Cena with a chop that has a reaction with the fans. WOO! Cena quickly hits a stirke on HBK, but HBK fires back with another chop. HBK hits another and another. Cena stumbles but is taken off his feet with a swift clothesline from HBK. HBK begins to get fired up. He walks over to the announcers table and rips it apart, looking at Cena the whole time. Cena works his way back to his feet as HBK takes the monitors out of the table. Cena quickly runs over to HBK and charges him into the table. Cena and HBK just begin hammering shots down into each other. Cena eventually breaks free and lines up HBK. HBK gets off the table and looks at Cena. Cena quickly scoops up HBK on his shoulders, going for an Attitude Ajustment. HBK wiggles off though and manages to push Cena into the table. Cena turns back and HBK nails him with some SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Cena falls back, onto the floor, motionless. HBK lies beside him aswell as EMTs rush out to check on them, and stop this. Smackdown then cuts to backstage. ||

|| Backstage we see Randy Orton tapping up his wrists. Orton then leaves the lockerroom and walks out. Cody Rhodes walks into Orton and the two stare down. Rhodes wishes Orton "luck" tonight, but Orton says he doesn't need it. Rhodes calls Orton a chump and goes to leave, but Orton stops him, and the two stare down. Suddenly CM Punk walks into the shot and tells Orton that he got lucky, and Punk will be the next Champion, as he will win the Battle Royal Next Week. Rhodes then says that he too is in the Battle Royal and is going to win. Orton says he won't need to be in the Battle Royal, because he will be Champion. Orton then tells the men that he has a match to tend too, and he walks off, leaving Punk and Rhodes bickering back and forth. ||

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

|| We return to Smackdown, set for our Main Event! ||

~ I AM! I AM! ~

|| The fans cheer as the lights go out and sparklers light up the room. Suddenly, the man known as AJ Styles flys out through the sparklers as the lights fix. AJ Styles stands up and flips his hood before running down the ramp, highfiving fans. AJ then slides into the ring as the ring announcer states that this match is for the World Heavyweight Championship! Styles climbs down from the turnbuckle and takes off his hoodie, awaiting his opponent. ||

~ VOICES ~

|| The fans then begin to let our mixed emotions as Randy Orton walks out from the back slowly. He doesn't take his eyes off of Styles as he slowly creeps down to the ring. Orton climbs the steel steps and gets in before climbing the turnbuckle and posing for the fans. Orton then steps down and turns towards Styles as the referee raises the World Title for the whole world to see. ||

Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles
World Heavyweight Championship

Closing Moments
Styles is positioned on the apron as Orton gets to his hands and knees. Orton uses the ropes AJ is beside to pull himself up. AJ quickly takes advantage and nails Orton with a forearm to stun The Viper. Orton staggers as AJ jumps, to take flight, but Orton pushes him back down and delievers a shoulder to his gut. Orton then grabs AJ's arm through the second rope and pulls him in, going for a DDT. AJ manages to battle back though, punching Orton in the gut. Orton is unable to pull AJ through the ropes, as he escapes. Styles then jumps back and stuns The Viper with a shoulder to the gut. Orton spins around, holding his stomach in pain. Styles jumps and springs off the ropes going to hit Orton with a flying forearm! Orton duck it though and Styles nails the referee! The fans are shocked as Styles turned around, stunned - questioning what had happend. Styles turns around trying to shake what just happend, when Orton strikes for an RKO. Styles manages to push Orton off though and kick him in the gut. Styles pulls Orton in for the Styles Clash! Styles lifts him up and nails him with the Clash! Both men lay on the mat, catching their breath, regaining their strength. Everyone is down in the ring. AJ begins to roll out onto the apron as the fans chant for him to cover. Styles uses the outside ropes to pull himself up. Styles then sees the position that Orton is in and smiles. Styles signals for his famous Superman Splash! Just as Styles jumps, a suprising Cody Rhodes - who had run down from the back - grabs Styles foot, stopping him from getting the move. Styles notices Rhodes and begins firing back with kicks, freeing his leg. Instead of Styles jumping, Styles decides to go after Rhodes. Styles jumps for a hurricaneronia to Rhodes, but Rhodes catches him. Rhodes lifts Styles up and charges towards the ring post, but Styles flips in the process, and sends Rhodes face first into the post! Rhodes hits the floor hard as Styles climbs the apron once again. Styles sets up going for the Superman Splash. He jumps into the air, and does a spin, going for the splash! ORTON JUMPS UP! RKO! RKO! RKO ON STYLES! Styles flatlines in the ring as the fans burst into excitement from what just happend. Orton quickly rolls Styles over and covers! OH MY GOD! ONE! TWO! THREE!

|| The fans burst into cheers as Orton gets up with a huge smile on his face. Orton flys into the ropes, catching his breath as pyros begin to set off. Randy Orton is awarded the World Heavyweight Championship! He holds it up high as his music plays behind him. Orton then climbs the turnbuckle, raising the title high in the air. ||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 Randy-orton-new-world-heavyweight-champion

|| Smackdown closes with Sheamus walkign out on the apron, clapping for Randy Orton. Orton looks over at him and just glares. He raises the title high in the air, staring at Sheamus with bodies around him. ||

@WWE 2012
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 pm

There is a chorus of cheers in the air from the fans as ''Voices'' blares through the speakers. The NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton walks out onto the stage with a HUGE grin on his face. He has the world title hanging from his shoulder as he stands on the stage listening to all the fans chant his name. He slowly begins to walk down the ramp holding his title very tightly before walking up the steel steps and into the ring. He jumps on the turnbuckle and raises his title high in the air before jumping down and grabbing a microphone with still a huge grin on his face.

RANDY ORTON -- ''You are cheering my name now but last night was a different story. You all thought I was in over my head. You all thought it was going to be the same story as last time, ''poor Randy Orton looses once again''. You all thought that there was no way in hell that Randy Orton could defeat AJ Styles. Let alone survive his most famous moves, the figure four leglock, the flying arm bar, his famous superman splash. But yet, I am here standing before you all the NEW world heavyweight champion! Alot of say and think that me winning was a fluke last night, that me winning last night against the phenomenal one was a fluke? Well ladies and gentlemen me winning last night was not a fluke...it was destiny. I did what I told everyone I was going to do. I beat CM Punk and if it was not for the Great White Sheamus to run out and save him, you guys would not see your good ol CM Punk because his career would have been over. I scared Cody Rhodes off but most importantly, I beat AJ Styles to win the world heavyweight championship! And sure I am not afraid to say that I am not a little banged up hell, it's taken all my strength to come out here and stand before you all. But that is the kind of champion I am. Now sure there has been tons of champions before me, but that is just fine but I am unlike all the others, I am Randy Orton.

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd at this point as Orton pats his world title.

RANDY ORTON -- ''And for some of you who are death around here what I just said is that I am unlike all the others, I AM RANDY ORTON YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! So people get used to this sight, get used to whom stands before you, get used to the new expensive suits, the beautiful smile, because the Randy Orton era has only just begun. Now last night I beat AJ Styles and I beat CM Punk so brutally, that they probably cannot even stand let alone show up here and beg me for ''one more match''. But no, you guys want another match go earn it. I am done.''

Some fans continue to cheer but some boo as Orton looks at his title.

RANDY ORTON -- Now usually when I have a problem with someone I don't usually talk about it, most likely I hunt them down. Now I may be wrong but there is a little feeling in me that I am being hunted by Sheamus. Now I know that if it happens we both lead down a path of destroying one another, and that is fine by me. I am not like John Cena, I embrace hate and in return hate embraces me. Call it more curiosity or whatever but Sheamus, I am calling you out...''

Orton stands in the ring as he waits for The Great White to come out.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:19 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:

There is a chorus of cheers in the air from the fans as ''Voices'' blares through the speakers. The NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton walks out onto the stage with a HUGE grin on his face. He has the world title hanging from his shoulder as he stands on the stage listening to all the fans chant his name. He slowly begins to walk down the ramp holding his title very tightly before walking up the steel steps and into the ring. He jumps on the turnbuckle and raises his title high in the air before jumping down and grabbing a microphone with still a huge grin on his face.

RANDY ORTON -- ''You are cheering my name now but last night was a different story. You all thought I was in over my head. You all thought it was going to be the same story as last time, ''poor Randy Orton looses once again''. You all thought that there was no way in hell that Randy Orton could defeat AJ Styles. Let alone survive his most famous moves, the figure four leglock, the flying arm bar, his famous superman splash. But yet, I am here standing before you all the NEW world heavyweight champion! Alot of say and think that me winning was a fluke last night, that me winning last night against the phenomenal one was a fluke? Well ladies and gentlemen me winning last night was not a fluke...it was destiny. I did what I told everyone I was going to do. I beat CM Punk and if it was not for the Great White Sheamus to run out and save him, you guys would not see your good ol CM Punk because his career would have been over. I scared Cody Rhodes off but most importantly, I beat AJ Styles to win the world heavyweight championship! And sure I am not afraid to say that I am not a little banged up hell, it's taken all my strength to come out here and stand before you all. But that is the kind of champion I am. Now sure there has been tons of champions before me, but that is just fine but I am unlike all the others, I am Randy Orton.

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd at this point as Orton pats his world title.

RANDY ORTON -- ''And for some of you who are death around here what I just said is that I am unlike all the others, I AM RANDY ORTON YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! So people get used to this sight, get used to whom stands before you, get used to the new expensive suits, the beautiful smile, because the Randy Orton era has only just begun. Now last night I beat AJ Styles and I beat CM Punk so brutally, that they probably cannot even stand let alone show up here and beg me for ''one more match''. But no, you guys want another match go earn it. I am done.''

Some fans continue to cheer but some boo as Orton looks at his title.

RANDY ORTON -- Now usually when I have a problem with someone I don't usually talk about it, most likely I hunt them down. Now I may be wrong but there is a little feeling in me that I am being hunted by Sheamus. Now I know that if it happens we both lead down a path of destroying one another, and that is fine by me. I am not like John Cena, I embrace hate and in return hate embraces me. Call it more curiosity or whatever but Sheamus, I am calling you out...''

Orton stands in the ring as he waits for The Great White to come out.

OFF: I will reply to this as soon as I get home and stuff, I'm over at ellyns, getting my junk and giving her parents her report card!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Kane

*backstage pacing back and forth, with a frustrated mood*

Taeler Hendrix

*walks into a WWE arena for the first time in her very young career, she has her hood up as she walks through the building*

Drew McIntyre

*walking backstage with his Intercontinental Championship, he plans on giving a victory speech later on tonight!*

AJ Lee

*doing a workout backstage while listening to music*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Hey everyone!
So, Im going on a little vaction down to my cottage for the weekend and for Canada Day.
So, I won't be back until Monday Night, maybe not even until Tuesday, Im not 100% sure yet, but I will be back for Smackdown!

Sorry Justin for not replying to your promo, but my nans birthday is tomorrow and I gotta get music downloaded!

See you all on Monday/Tuesday!

Sincerly,
SP xo
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 am

Friday Night Smackdown
- Live From Boston, MA -

Battle Royal || Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship
Featuring the Superstars of WWE Smackdown and WWE RAW!

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
John Morrison vs. Zack Ryder

Sin Cara Debuts!

Triple Threat Match || Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Samoa Joe vs. Intecontinental Champion; Drew McIntyre vs. Damien Sandow

Tag Team Match
John Cena & CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels & Daniel Bryan

No Disqualification Match || Main Event
Cody Rhodes vs. AJ Styles

We Will Hear From ..
World Heavyweight Champion; 'The Viper' Randy Orton, Sheamus, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles, Cody Rhodes & Many More!

AND ALSO!
WWE Smackdown General Manager Edge makes his RETURN to Smackdown!

ALL OF THIS AND MUCH MORE ON WWE SMACKDOWN!
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 am

Raven walks around, pissed.

AJ Styles inside of a gym, semi-pleased with himself for beating the piss out of Cody Rhodes, but pissed about losing to Orton. He is also pleased to hear that he earned the #3 Spot in the Power 10.

James Storm is seen walking around, drinking.

Santino Marella is..being Santino.

OT: Fuck yeah! Two spots on the Power 10, and one of them being in the top 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 am

Cody laughs that Orton doesn't have the balls to call him out. Never one to be shown up Cody gets his shit together and prepares to do a promo
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

The fans boo as Christian's theme plays, and he walks out onto the stage wearing his Captain Charisma hoodie and wrestling tights. He holds a mic in one hand as he walks down the ramp, paying no attention to the fans. He climbs onto the apron, looks left and right, then climbs into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and begins to speak amongst the boos.

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Instant Classic

"Ladies and gentlemen, you all know who I am. 'Captain Charisma,' 'The Instant Classic,' the next WWE Champion, Christian! This monda I take on 3 men in a WWE Championship #1 Contenders match, the winner taking on that pompous ASS The Miz at Money in the Bank. I've got a cheerleader turned loudmouth, Dolph Ziggler, a kid who thinks he's still in high school, Alex Riley, and a cowboy that never proved himself, James Storm. Out of all the men in this match, I obviously have the best chance at winning. On that note, Mr. John Laurinatis should just put me in the match against Miz at Money in the Bank. I mean, come on, no one in that match can beat me! Having the match is pointless, and I know you all want to see me win the match. It's as obvious as the fact that me and Edge were the best tag team in the history of the WWE. So, Dolph, Riley, Storm, if you bring any less than 150% you have no chance of facing The Miz at Money in the Bank. On that note, I can guarantee that I will walk out of Money in the Bank the NEW WWE Champion! The pompus ass, the Miz, will sit in the ring, whining that he lost the title to someone 100 times better than him. You've all been warned, I am the next WWE Champion, guaranteed!"

Christian's theme hits again and he stands in the ring, soaking in the boos. He smirks, then climbs through the ropes and out onto the apron. He hops down, looks around the arena and heads up the ramp and backstafe.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 am

The AJ fans, the Orton fans, the Sheamus fans, and anybody else not covered starts booing at the first tone of Smoke and Mirrors. Cody smiles at the fans as he knows he made a HUGE impact. STOKED for his TWO up coming matches this week on Smackdown Cody comes walking down the ramp with the mic and then walks up the stairs into the ring

Cody Rhodes
Judging from your tone you are not to happy to see me? Well neither was A.J. Styles in his match against Randall Orton. You should have seen his face. OH wait you did because I embarrassed him on national TV. Now I've got my eyes set directly on that world title. Randall knows that he wouldn't be world champion if it wasn't for me. He knows that if I hadn't been screwed over by bad officiating that I would currently be the World Champion he would once again be nothing more than a teenage girls wet dream. Now Sheamus the "Great White" thinks that he is going to be going after the gold that I so rightfully deserve? No. Maybe if you can actually beat me bub then you can go after it but you are in the Money in the Bank ladder match so that means that you can wait. You are taking the coward way out of getting the title but thats to be expected because your an Irishman and they are all pussies. Why do you think they are all alcoholics? Because they don't have the courage to tell somebody no I don't want a drink. Kind of like Sheamus should say No he doesn't want a title match because Cody Rhodes would kick his ass all over again.

There are chants for Orton, chants for Sheamus, and chants for A.J. all breaking out from the crowd

Cody Rhodes
Shhh don't you people have any class? Cody Rhodes is talking here that means that you should not be. When I defeat A.J. Styles soundly this Friday Night on Friday Night Cody everybody will have no choice but to respect me as I will have 2 wins in one night. Something that A.J. Styles would NEVER be able to accomplish and we found that out this past Friday didn't we? The saving grace for him in it is that he can be the final elimination in the battle royal and that he can be pinned by me. Let me tell you prior to it actually happening A.J. You're Welcome.

Cody goes to step out of the ring but then steps back in

Cody Rhodes
You know I seem to recall being told something? I seem to recall that Randall Orton told me that he was going to punt me in the head. And would you imagine that? It never happened. Once again Orton lied. Goes up there along the lines of "I'm going to beat Cena" or "I had an honorable military service"

Cody grins as ____________ interrupts him
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 am

Lieutenant Dan. Wanna go AJ/Cody?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 am

Richie wrote:
Lieutenant Dan. Wanna go AJ/Cody?
Sure go for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next