The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
International Wrestling Council EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
International Wrestling Council EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
International Wrestling Council EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
International Wrestling Council EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
International Wrestling Council EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
International Wrestling Council EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
International Wrestling Council EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
International Wrestling Council EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
International Wrestling Council EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
International Wrestling Council EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

International Wrestling Council

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

International Wrestling Council Empty
PostSubject: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:24 am

International Wrestling Council 2574850

The footage begins rolling and there is a sense of anticipation in the air. The conference room of the Trump Plaza located in the Atlantic City, New Jersey is packed with journalists from all professions with several rumours of what Donald Trump’s next business venture being spread on the internet. The most prominent of those rumours being a professional wrestling company, and with the collapse of Total Non-Stop Action and the departure of several high profile WWE Superstars from the company has left the door for a new high profile wrestling promotion in North America wide open. A table is set up at the front of the room with four seats behind it with microphones set up at each seat. A podium is forward and to the right of the table with a microphone stemming from that also. The crowd of journalists are starting to get jittery with anticipation when none other Donald Trump himself emerges from two wooden doors. The crowd rise and applaud with respect as he reaches the podium

International Wrestling Council 1299353078_donald-trump-pres-blog
Quote :
DONALD TRUMP
“Thank you. Thank you very much. You’re hospitality is overwhelming. Now I’m not going to stand up here and play around and step around and dodge the reason you’re all here. You’re here to find out my next venture and I am sure that some of you will be disappointed when I reveal my exact intentions and others far more enthused. So let’s get to it shall we? I, Donald Trump, have assembled a cast of men and with this group of men I shall be founding my own wrestling promotion, International Wrestling Council.”

The reaction of the audience is a mixed one to say the least as murmurs over take the room for the next 20 or so seconds. Eventually Trump holds his palms up signalling silence

“I have already secured a television time slot for the International Wrestling Council and for the next two years IWC; Ecstasy will air live every Thursday night on the American Broadcasting Company channel. At this time I would like to introduce the three men who will be assisting me in the day to day operations of running this promotion and with a majority of the creative decisions; a veteran of the wrestling industry, William Regal, a man who had an enormous impact in professional wrestling without ever joining the WWE, Nigel McGuiness and finally a very recent World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan.”

The three aforementioned men emerge from the same room that Donald Trump did moments earlier and take a seat at the table as the crowd give them a small respectful applause. Donald Trump joins them in the at the right end

Donald Trump “At this time we will be answering any questions you may have.”

Hands shoot up everywhere in the crowd of journalists and Trump picks out a man towards the front of the pack

“Why professional wrestling?”

Donald Trump “I am a lifelong fan of the sport and harboured aspirations to be involved in the industry in one way or another. With the unfortunate bankruptcy of TNA in late February I saw an opportunity to make that dream a reality and I pounced. I was able to secure some of the best wrestlers in the industry from TNA, WWE and various other promotions in North America and with that I am focused on creating a promotion which can rival the empire which is Vince McMahons World Wrestling Entertainment much like Bill Turners World Championship Wrestling at the peak of its run. Next question.”

“This is directed to Daniel Bryan. You were at the peak of your career, one of the most over men in WWE, igniting reactions from any crowd, why did you leave?”

Daniel Bryan “Well honestly, it’s because how I was treated at WrestleMania this year. I was furious about how once again I was snubbed on the biggest stage there is so I wanted an out. WWE was great but that treatment was what made it hard for me to stay. I contemplated it long and hard but eventually I decided that I needed a fresh start and Donald Trump’s International Wrestling Council was the promotion which appealed to me the most.”

”Where will IWC; Ecstasy be based out of?”

Donald Trump “Two shows a month will be aired live from the world famous Madison Square Garden across the bridge in New York while the remaining two shows will air from various venues in North America. This does not include our monthly Pay-Per-View events.”

“Who exactly can we expect to see in IWC?”

William Regal “Well there are some very big name sin the industry, such as Jeff Hardy, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, Mick Foley, Samoa Joe among others. Some men with a bucket load of potential such as Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Dean Ambrose and Brutus Magnus to name a few along with a number of TNA alumni and several wrestlers who have been making large waves on the independent segment.”

“Who exactly are those men and how did you get them to join IWC instead of heading to WWE?”

Donald Trump “I’ll let Nigel handle this one.”

Nigel McGuiness “Thank you Donald. Those men in question are Johnny Gargano, Jay Lethal, Jon Davis, Shawn Davari and Low Ki. Donald Trump when offering me an IWC commentator’s contract he also made me the head of recruiting for IWC. With the assistance of William we were able to draw an abundance of big name stars into the promotion but I felt the need to have some men on the roster who were not known to the casual fan and who we could build the promotion around going forward and that is why I contacted those five men.”

“You mentioned you’re signed to a commentary contract, will we be seeing your return to the ring and who is your commentary partner?”

Nigel McGuiness “No I will not, I am retired -- for good and Matt Striker will be joining me at the commentating table.”

“William, have you and WWE separated on good terms?”

William Regal “Yes we have. I have been involved in this industry for almost 29 years now and I felt the need to step away from the behemoth which is WWE and give something back to the industry. I saw Donald Trump’s IWC as a promotion with a good administrative panel, a good, clear vision of where they are headed and what they would like to achieve and I feel I can only help them reach these goals and expectations and go above and beyond.”

“What can we expect to see from the International Wrestling Council promotion in terms of the wrestling style, the product and the entertainment side of things?”

Donald Trump “Well you’re just going to have to tune in and find out.”

The press conference continues on for several more minutes as our coverage comes to an end

Information:
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 am

International Wrestling Council 2574856
Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Brutus Magnus
Bully Ray
Consequences Creed
Chris Sabin
Curt Hawkins
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dean Ambrose
Donald Trump (Owner)
Doug Williams
Drew McIntyre
Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Johnny Gargano
Jon Davis
Justin Gabriel
Low Ki
Mark Henry
Maryse Ouellet (Backstage Interviewer)
Matt Striker (Play-by-Play Commentator)
Michael Buffer (Ring Announcer)
Mick Foley
Nigel McGuiness (Colour Commentator)
Rob Terry
Samoa Joe
Shawn Daivari
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
William Regal (Thursday Night Ecstasy General Manager)

Tag Team Division:
Lethal Consequences - Consequences Creed & Jay Lethal
The Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
The New Generation - Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd
Brutus Magnus & Samoa Joe
Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

International Wrestling Council 2574859
IWC World Heavyweight Championship //Vacant
IWC Revolutionary Championship //Vacant
IWC World Tag Team Championships //Vacant & Vacant

International Wrestling Council 2574872
The weekly show for International Wrestling Council is, Ecstasy, which airs every Thursday night.
The theme song for Ecstasy is Bring ‘Em Down by Lost Prophets

Pay-Per-View Schedule
January WrestleVille
This event pans over two days and features wrestlers from all over the world.
February Lethal Conflict
March Survival
A Survivor Series themed PPV.
April Extreme Wrestling Council
All matches are contested under extreme rules.
May White Noise
June Intensity
Two men wrestle at the start of the show for the opportunity to face the WHC in the Main-Event.
July Golden Lining
August International Affairs
The only XWF Pay-Per-View held outside of Northern America.
September Night of Triumph
IWC’s second biggest Pay-Per-View of the year. Features an 8 man tournament with the winner
facing the IWC World Heavyweight Champion at Immorality.
October Hazardous
November Immortality
The night of nights in IWC.
December Holiday Hounding’s

Last edited by Jericho on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 am

International Wrestling Council Presents; Thursday Night Ecstasy Live From The Madison Square Garden on April 19th 2012!

IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament First Round Matches
>That’s right folks, Thursday Night Ecstasy General Manager, William Regal, has announced that an eight man tournament will take place in the build to the first ever Pay-Per-View event in IWC history, White Noise on the 13th of May and in the premier of Thursday Night Ecstasy we will see two first round matches! The first of those two matches is sure to nothing short of incredible as the man dubbed as “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe faces a man with quiet a reputation, none other than the dangerous Dean Ambrose. Both of these men are two of the hardest in the industry and will be leaving nothing in the ring as they battle for the opportunity to become the first IWC World Heavyweight Champion!

Dean Ambrose vs. Samoa Joe

>The second of these two matches is the main-event of the first ever Thursday Night Ecstasy as two of the biggest names in wrestling today make their way to the IWC following the collapse of TNA. Those two men are none other than “The Leader if the Selfish Generation” Bobby Roode and “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy! You know that when these two enter the ring it’s going to be a match you don’t want to miss!

Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy
>>The Main-Event<<

Proving Ground
>The two men competing in this contest have come to the International Wrestling Council from very different paths. One was squandering away in the WWE and the other was making waves on the independent scene. Those two men are Drew McIntyre and Jon Davis respectively. The two have been given an opportunity to make an impact on the wrestling world in the IWC and both men will be looking to start their journey on a good note.

Drew McIntyre vs. Jon Davis

IWC World Tag Team Championship Match
>No your eyes don’t deceive you, on the first ever episode of Thursday Night Ecstasy the IWC will be crowning their first ever champions and they will be the tag team champions! A triple threat tag team contest will be held when The Motor City Machine Guns, The New Generation and Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks square off with a chance to make history, to become the first IWC Champions; the first IWC World Tag Team Champions!

The Motor City Machine Guns vs. The New Generation vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

Fatal Four Way
>In the first ever match in IWC history we will see four of the fastest rising stars in professional wrestling square off in what is sure to be some fast paced action. Anthony Nese, Austin Aries, Low Ki and Shawn Davari will meet and will be looking to put forward their case to earn a shot at the IWC Revolutionary Championship!

Anthony Nese vs. Austin Aries vs. Low Ki vs. Shawn Davari

Tune in to see all of these stars and more in what is sure to be a history making night in professional wrestling!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 am

International Wrestling Council Jake10
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 am

From what I have read so far. And from what you told me. This project is gonna be sick. The match card is wicked. In my opinion Joe/Ambrose should be the main event but I understand from name value Roode/Hardy is bigger. Mcintyre/Davis has a lot of potential to be a good match. As does the Tag Team Title Match. I find it interesting however that Lethal and Creed are not in the match as well. The fatal four way has a lot of potential for an opener. Always better in my opinion for when a new promotion is starting up to have their first match as an exciting athletic contest rather then a gore fest.

Here are my predictions for the show(other then awesomeness of course)

Ambrose beats Joe
Hardy beats Roode
Davis beats Mcintyre
Guns win Tag Titles
Aries wins 4 way.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 am

BREAKING NEWS!
>For an unspecified reason, Anthony Nese, has been released from his IWC contract. His spot in the fatal four way ont he first edition of Thursday Night Ecstasy has been filled by Douglas Williams. It is believed he will be replacing Nese in IWC.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 am

PROVING GROUND
What is a Proving Ground match?

Earlier this week it was announced that Jon Davis and Drew McIntyre would square off in the debut of a “Proving Ground” match, so what exactly is a Proving Ground match? Well a Proving Ground match sees two competitors, in this case Jon Davis and Drew McIntyre, compete one on one with a ten minute time limit. In that time each man is vying for the victory but if a result is not achieved the commentators, Matt Striker and Nigel McGuiness and if necessary, Thursday Night Ecstasy General Manager, William Regal, will score both men’s performance out of ten. The man with the highest score at the end is the winner!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Show may be a touch late, unfortunately. I only gave myself four days to get it up on time and with the amount of detail I am putting in I highly doubt it's going to be enough time. The plan is to get as much done after school before football training and then try and finish it when I get home but it's unlikely I'll even close. At the very latest it will be up Friday night.

The show will definately be up on time next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh man, I wish I had this idea. Good luck with this man.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 am

The Cowboy wrote:
Oh man, I wish I had this idea. Good luck with this man.

I'm glad to see I have your support.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:05 am

International Wrestling Council 2574850

We open up and we aren’t treated to the opening video package, or a speech from our general manager but rather we get a recap of the press conference earlier in the week were Donald Trump announced the formation of the International Wrestling Council. We recap the speech from Donald Trump and some of the questions answered by Nigel McGuiness, Daniel Bryan and William Regal. The video ends and the music which will become symbolic of IWC; Ecstasy blares …

”Bring ‘Em Down” by Lost Prophets blares and we get a video running somewhere near the 60 second mark featuring such stars of IWC such as; Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Johnny Gargano, Tyler Reks and many, many more. The video ends and the pyro explodes from the stage, a blue and white spectacle at the sold Madison Square Garden in the city that never sleeps, New York City. The crowd is electric as usual in New York as the camera focuses on the unique set up which is the IWC Arena. There are two different entrance ramps which tunnel out of the ground and laser lights shooting off around them. The commentary table is slightly elevated to the right of the right hand side entrance tunnel. We cut to the commentary table where Nigel McGuiness and Matt Striker are seated!

Matt Striker “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first ever edition of IWC; Ecstasy, I’m “Your Teacher” Matt Striker and alongside me is Nigel McGuiness!”

Nigel McGuiness “Thank you very much Matt and I can assure you that I am more than excited for the show we have scheduled for tonight!”

Matt Striker “You’re not wrong there Matt, tonight’s show will be humongous as we have two Heavyweight Championship Tournament matches as well as crowning our first ever IWC World Tag Team Champions!”

Nigel McGuiness “There’s that and so much more and it starts right now with a fatal fou-”

Nigel McGuiness’ sentence is cut short as “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” by Weezer plays out of the PA System and the crowd reaction is not a good one as “A Double” Austin Aries emerges from the left hand side entrance tunnel. He makes his way to the ring, an arrogant swagger in his stride

Nigel McGuiness “I’ll tell you what Matt, I’ve wrestled this man before and he has talent to spare, he was very un lucky not to get a spot in the IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.”

Matt Striker “You couldn’t be more right, Nigel, Austin Aries calls himself “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” and he could be spot on the money!”

We cut back to the ring where Austin Aries stands dressed to compete and with a microphone in hand

“A Double” Austin Aries “Over looked. My whole career I have been over looked. Too short, too old, too opinionated to make it to the big leagues, to be the face of wrestling. But when William Regal called me and told me I had a spot on the IWC roster, a spot at the top if I wanted it I thought things were changing, I thought this would be my chance to show the world exactly why I am the greatest man that ever lived, but things haven’t worked out the way they should have. Now I wasn’t expecting William and Donald to come down to this ring and just reward me the IWC World Heavyweight Championship, not to say it wouldn’t have been nice, but I realise they aren’t on the intellectual level that I am so I understood they’d want to draw out my inevitable championship run with a tournament or any other means to devalue the other “wrestlers” in this promotion as they fall victim to Austin Aries like many before them have. But I didn’t expect to be over looked. I expected to be given an opportunity to win the IWC World Heavyweight Championship, I expected a spot in the IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!”

The crowd cheer knowing that Austin Aries has been over looked for this tournament. He pauses for a brief moment before continuing

“A Double” Austin Aries “Keep booing, I expected this kind of disrespect from you imbeciles but I did not expect it from William Regal and Mr Trump. I thought they were smart, I though they understood this business I thought they recognized that I have more to offer to this promotion, than men like Johnny Gargano and Jay Lethal. Than Dean Ambrose and Samoa Joe, because I am everything these men aspire to, I am the definition of ‘wrestler’. But I’ll stick around, I’ll play their little games, I’ll eat the scraps they feed me and I’ll make it impossible. I’ll make it impossible for them to overlook me again; I’ll show that I am here to make an impact and to be recognized as the greatest wrestler in the history of this industry!”

Aries drops the mic as chants of “You’re a Loser” clap, clap, clap-clap-clap, break out throughout the Madison Square Garden. He moves to one of the corners as the sound of The Immortals, “Fighters Passion” blares and Low Ki walks to the stage form the right hand tunnel as the crowd goes wilds. He paces back and forth across the stage for a moment staring down Austin Aries before making his way to the ring

Matt Striker “Those were some strong words from Austin Aries, Nigel.”

Nigel McGuiness “They were indeed Matt and he’s going to have to be able to back them up now because all of his opponents can handle themselves in the ring.”

Low Ki slips in the ring and gets right up close to Austin Aries leaning towards him as he bobs up and down slowly. Aries shoves him backwards and the referee steps in to break them up

Matt Striker “Who does he think he is acting like that?”

Nigel McGuiness “That was damn right disrespectful, Low Ki should knock his lights out!”

Matt Striker “More like Aries should knock his lights out. Who does he think he is getting in his face like that!?”

The two men continue their argument for a brief moment until “The British Invasion” by Dale Oliver blasts and “The Anarchist” Doug Williams emerges from the right hand side tunnel. He does his signature taunt on the stage and the crowd reaction is strong as he makes his way to the ring mouthing off to the competitors already waiting inside

Nigel McGuiness “Aha, Anthony Nese was great but when he’s replaced by a fellow country man like this man, Doug Williams, I have no complaints.”

Matt Striker “Please, Nigel. Get your head out of the clouds and start calling it down the middle. The match hasn’t even started and you’re already throwing journalistic integrity out the window.”

The eerie sounds of Dale Oliver’s “Streets of Pakistan” and the crowd is sent into a frenzy of boos as Shawn Daivari emerges from the left hand tunnel. He points at the three men in the ring before slitting his throat. He makes his way to the ring slowly

Matt Striker “This is one dangerous man right here and the men in the ring would be foolish to under estimate him.”

Nigel McGuiness “What happened to journalistic integrity, ‘ey?”

Matt Striker “I’m just stating facts, Nigel. Grow up and start doing your job properly!”

Shawn Daivari slips in the ring and says a prayer in the centre of the ring as chants of “USA! USA! USA!” rock the rafters of the MSG. He moves to his corner staring down his opponents as Michael Buffer enters the ring with a microphone in hand ready to begin this contest

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a fatal four way match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first to my right, hailing from Tehran, Iran, weighing in at 189 pounds and standing at 5 feet 10 inches; Shawn Daivari!”

Buffer motions towards Daivari who raises both arms in the air as the crowd him with boos

Michael Buffer “And to my right, hailing from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 174 pounds and standing at 5 feet 8 inches, he is “The World Warrior” Low Ki!”

Buffer motions towards Low Ki who leaps in the air and pulls his knees to his chest he lands legs apart and arms spread. He stares down his opponents as the crowd erupt with cheers

Michael Buffer “And to my left, hailing from The United Kingdom, weighing in at 235 pounds and standing at an even 6 feet tall, he is “The Anarchy” Doug Williams!”

Williams again does his signature taunt as he takes a few steps from the corner leaning forwards. The crowd reaction is a positive one as chants of “Williams! Williams! Williams!” break out

Michael Buffer “And finally, to my left, hailing from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds and standing 5 feet 9 inches tall, he is the self-proclaimed “Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries!”

The boos rain down as Aries doesn’t move. He continues to line up his opponents as Buffer exits the ring and the referee calls for the bell

Quote :
FATAL FOUR WAY
Austin Aries vs. Doug Williams vs. Low Ki vs. Shawn Daivari
We were promised a fast paced opening contest from these four men and they didn’t disappoint. From the get go this was essentially a tag team match with Aries and Daivari forming a bond and Williams and Low Ki trying to combat it. Low Ki and Austin Aries were at each-other’s throats early as the villainous duo taking control early. Things began to break down for the pair when Aries rolled Daivari up for a two count. From there it was every man for themselves and the highlight cam when Doug Williams nailed a modified Chaos Theory which saw Daivari spill through the ropes and crash into Low Ki on the outside. Williams’ glory didn’t last long as he was nailed with a Brain Buster from Austin Aries when he returned to his feet allowing him to pick up the pinfall victory!
Austin Aries def. Doug Williams (Pinned), Low Ki & Shawn Davari @ 6 Minutes 11 Seconds

Aries is to his feet immediately and thrusts both arms high in the air as Williams rolls from the ring holding his head and neck, joining the carnage he created moments ago beside the right entrance ramp. Aries two hands hover above his waist before he makes his way to the ropes and rolls over the second one and to the floor. He begins to leave the ringside area as the crowd boo

Nigel McGuiness “Well he promised to make an impact, Matt and how can you make more of an impact than by beating three other men?”

Matt Striker “I’m not sure, Nigel, but William Regal is going to have to start paying attention to this man, Austin Aries!”

The shot cuts away from Aries standing at the top of the entrance tunnel and to a shot of the a door. On the door a name plate reads “WILLIAM REGAL: Thursday Night Ecstasy GM”. The door swings open as we see the back of long black hair tied into a pony tail barging into the room, the man is dressed in a suit and when he begins to speak we immediately know who it is and the crowd begins booing

Bobby Roode “William! Where are you William? WILLIAM!”

William Regal enters the room through the same door Roode did moments early to a rousing ovation

William Regal “Yes Mr Roode, what exactly can I do for you this evening?”

Bobby Roode “I want to know exactly what this is!”

Bobby Roode pulls out a program and pokes at the bold words at the top of the page “JEFF HARDY VS BOBBY ROODE”

William Regal “Well Robert, I was led to believe you were literate, but regardless that states you will be facing Jeff Hardy in our main-event this evening, is there a problem?”

The crowd erupt at the mention of Jeff Hardy names

Bobby Roode “Yes there is Mr Regal, I shouldn’t have to come here and put up with Jeff Hardy. He’s a danger in that ring and I shouldn’t have to be susceptible him and his demons, it’s disgraceful!”

William Regal “Well Robert, if you have that much of an issue with Jeffery, I suggest you remain backstage and forfeit the match, aside from that there is nothing I can do to help you. Now if you don’t mind …”

Regal motions towards the door. Roode stammers for a moment before throwing the program in the air and storming out of the room. Regal watches closely as he leaves, a smile growing on his face

Nigel McGuiness “Bobby Roode may not be excited about it, but I am! Our main-event, Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy, it should be nothing short of phenomenal and I cannot wait!”

Matt Striker “You’re not wrong there Nigel, but isn’t the only big match we’ve got tonight, next up we have Samoa Joe and Dean Ambrose squaring off in IW- Wait, I am just receiving word that there is a commotion backstage!”

The shot cuts from the commentary desk to the parking lot where we see none other than Drew McIntyre pounding away at the head of a man who is propped up against a white car. We can’t see his face but McIntyre isn’t letting up as fists rain down. McIntyre walks away for a moment and we identify the man as none other than Drew McIntyre’s opponent for this evening, Jon Davis. The boos grow louder as McIntyre comes steaming back into the shot with a trash can in hand. He smashes it over the face of Jon Davis and blood begins to trickle from above his left eye. McIntyre leans over Davis and screams at him at the top of his lungs

Drew McIntyre “I am the future! This is my proving ground, I’m the chosen one! The wrestling gods have chosen me to lead the way into a new era, and you’re not getting in my way!”

McIntyre slaps Davis and spits in his face before dragging him to his feet and away from the car slightly. He begins lining him up with the driver side window when a sea of large men dressed in black shirts and trousers, presumably security surround them. A smirks grows on McIntyre’s face as he drops Davis to the floor. He begins to back away as a few of the men check on a lifeless Jon Davis and we cut to commercial

><<>><<>><<<>><
Commercial
><<>><<>><<<>><

We return to the air and a video airs recapping the gruesome scenes from before the break. It ends and Maryse Ouellet is rushing to catch up with Drew McIntyre. The amount of boos being sent his way is incredible

Maryse Ouellet “Drew! Drew! Can you please explain your actions from before the break?”

McIntyre stops and turns to face Maryse he takes a step backwards

Drew McIntyre “Maryse, I am the future of this company and this profession and I won’t allow Jon Davis or anyone else to try and steal my spot light. So tonight I gave him a taste of the embarrassment which would have come if I allowed him to enter my ring tonight!”

Drew McIntyre begins to walk away

Maryse Ouellet “But what if he still competes?”

McIntyre stops before turning to face Maryse, he seems angered by the question as he moves closer to her. His words are slow, hushed, intense

Drew McIntyre “If Jon Davis is stupid enough to still try and face me tonight, I will put an end to his IWC career before it even begins!”

Drew McIntyre leaves Maryse’s side for good this time as the camera focuses on the shocked impression on her face and the crowd boo him loudly. We cut to the commentators booth

Nigel McGuiness “I, I don’t know what to say, Drew McIntyre seems to have snapped.”

Matt Striker “Nigel, that’s how you make an impact in this business and the impact McIntyre just made was huge! That’s how you get noticed!”

Nigel McGuiness “Are you jokin’? That was no impact; that was cowardly! What if Jon can’t compete tonight? Disgusting!”

Matt Striker “You’ve obviously seemed to forget what it takes to be a champion in this industry! And speaking of being a champion, here is two men who have their sights set on being the first IWC World Heavyweight Champion!”

We cut from the commentary booth and to a pre-recorded video package. We are focused on Dean Ambrose who is seated in front of a wire fence. The surroundings are very dirty as he takes a drag from a cigarette

Dean Ambrose “Sure Samoa Joe has achieved a lot in this business, champion here, champion there, blah, blah, blah, it means nothing! For all Samoa Joe has done he’s never had to face me in the ring! He’s never had to feel the pain which he’s going to feel tonight when I meet him in that ring!”

The shot cuts from Dean Ambrose to Samoa Joe. Joe is sitting on the apron on the Thursday Night Ecstasy ring. It’s obviously hours prior to the shows beginning as the arena is empty and people can be seen setting up the security barricade in the background

Samoa Joe “Dean Ambrose likes to talk a lot of shit. He likes to talk about how extreme he is, about how dangerous he is, but tonight I’m gonna prove that talk is cheap. I’m going to go to that ring and I’m going to do what I’ve been doing for the past ten years, the things that’s brought me success, I’m going to kill him!”

The video transfers to more of a high light package this time. We see footage, slowed right down of Samoa Joe hitting the Muscle Buster as chants of “JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU” play over the top. It cuts back to Dean Ambrose who is now up standing

Dean Ambrose “My time has come, I’m unique, I’m dangerous, I am nothing Samoa Joe has ever seen before and tonight I will end him in my journey to the IWC World Heavyweight Championship!”[/i]

We see black and white footage of Dean Ambrose standing over beaten opponents, there appears to be blood splattered across his face and chest in each shot. We fade back to Samoa Joe who is also up standing

Samoa Joe “I’m mentally prepared, physically prepared, I’m at the top of my game. This is my time and I’m not letting up, Dean Ambrose is in for a shock because I’m coming for him and I’m walking out the winner!”

We get a split screen of the two men and it appears as though they are standing face to face. The video ends and we are in the ring with the crowd going bananas as Dean Ambrose and Samoa Joe are now actually face to face in the centre of the ring having just heard what each other had to say. The referee is trying to force them to their respective corners

Nigel McGuiness “This right here could be match of the night. These are two tough dudes and they won’t be holding anything back when they get in that right!”

Matt Striker “I’m sure they won’t, Nigel, there is a lot on the line and one mistake could seal their fate!”

We cut to Michael Buffer who is standing in the centre of the ring between the two adversaries as they bounce on their feet. The crowd is amped for this match and Michael Buffer can barely be heard above all the screaming

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen the following is a singles contest and scheduled for one fall. The winner of this match will advance to the semi-finals of the IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!”

The crowd go wild

Michael Buffer “Introducing first to my right, hailing from The Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds and standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall, he is “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe!”

The crowd is electric as duelling chants of “JOE! JOE! JOE!” and “Joe is Gonna Kill You!” break out

Michael Buffer “And his opponent to my left, hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds and standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall, he is Dean Ambrose!”

The chants are now entirely “Joe is Gonna Kill You!” as Ambrose stands there seething. Buffer leaves the ring as Ambrose and Joe go head to head and the referee calls for the bell

Quote :
IWC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Dean Ambrose vs. Samoa Joe
Intense. One word describes this whole contest, intense. These two men promised to leave it all on the line and they did just that. The match was an all-out brawl with the first five minutes of the match seeing Joe and Ambrose brawl around the ringside area throwing lefts and rights like crazy. The match eventually spilled back into the ring and it’s there that the real action began. The two men pulled out all the stops, using every move in their arsenal to try and steal the victory. The two traded momentum just as often as they traded near falls. It was all over when Ambrose battled out of a Muscle Buster and finished Joe with a Knee Trembler before scoring the pinfall!
Dean Ambrose def. Samoa Joe (Pinfall) @ 13 Minutes 43 Seconds

Dean Ambrose slowly climbs to his feet and falls into the ring ropes. He raises both arms high in the air as a sick smirk grows on his face. The crowd boo loudly as the referee checks on Samoa Joe who is writhing in pain as he clutches at either side of his head. Ambrose stands tall in the centre of the ring as Joe rolls to the floor with the assistance of the ref. Joe is helped backstage as Ambrose staggers to the centre of the ring with his hands hovering over his waste

Matt Striker “What a match, Nigel! Ambrose could just about win this whole tournament!”

Nigel McGuiness “Maybe, but getting up from a war like this is never easy. That two week break is going to do him a lot of favours!”

Matt Striker “Dean Ambrose is a tough man, Nigel and I don’t think this match will stop him from reaching the finals!”

The shot cuts away from Dean Ambrose who has both his arms raised high in the air as he sprays blood from his mouth. It cuts to the backstage area were the newly formed tag team of Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd are seen sitting on a wooden bench in a locker room. Gabriel is tying up his boots as he speaks

Justin Gabriel “Tyson, tonight’s our chance. Tonight we make an impact okay brother! Tonight we’re winning the World Tag Team Championships!”

Tyson Kidd “There’s no doubt about it Justin, we’ve got talent to spare, this is our break out opportunity!”

Upon finishing his sentence Kidd springs to his feet, he appears tense as the shot widens to show Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks. The crowd boo

Tyson Kidd “What do you tw-“

Tyler Reks “Calm down Tyson, we’re just here to tell you not to bother, the tides are changing and they’re coming in Reks and Hawkins baby!”

Curt Hawkins “It’s all about change boys. And things are about to change for the better, for us!”

Gabriel gets to his feet and he and Kidd step closer to the two men. Suddenly The Motor City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin enter the room to a huge ovation from the crowd

Alex Shelley “Blah, blah, blah. Change this, change that, tonight nothing is changing. We’re going to that ring, you’ll all try your hardest but at the end of the day The Guns are still going to be the best.”

Chris Sabin “You know what they say, if aint broke don’t fix it, and we aint broke yet, so I think we’ll keep on being the best tag team going, keep trying though!”

”Motor City!” clap, clap, clap-clap-clap, can be heard across the arena as Shelley and Sabin wave before leaving once more. The two remaining teams lock eyes again as they stare each other down and we cut to commercial

><<>><<>><<<>><
Commercial
><<>><<>><<<>><

We come back on the air and the crowd is just as electric as they have been all night. We immediately go to the backstage interview area were the lovely Maryse Ouellet is being joined by none other than “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy! The audience go insane as Hardy stands there with his face painted predominately blue tonight

Maryse Ouellet “Ladies and gentlemen at this time I am being joined by none other than Jeff Hardy!! Jeff, tonight you face Bobby Roode with the winner advancing to the semi-finals of the IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, how do you feel going into this match?”

Jeff Hardy “Maryse, tonight I feel it! The creatures of the night are out in drones and I can sense that I will be walking away as the champion!”

Maryse Ouellet “The championship isn’t on the line tonight, Jeff.”

Jeff Hardy “I know Maryse but I can just sense it, I can feel it from my head to my toes, Bobby Roode, Dean Ambrose, anyone, no matter who is in my way I can feel it, it’s the era of Hardy, the era of the people, the era of the night!”

Jeff Hardy throws up the signature Hardy Boy hand signals as the crowd erupt once more. Hardy begins to walk out of the shot

Nigel McGuiness “Well he sure is focused on this tournament, maybe he should lower his eyes to tonight though, he can’t afford to take his eyes of the prize tonight.”

Matt Striker “Focused? Focused!? I hate to say it but I think he’s gone off the rails again, Nigel. Maybe Bobby Roode was onto something earlier.”

Nigel McGuiness “I hope not, Matt. It’d be a damn shame I tell ya!”

We cut away from the backstage area and to the ring and we are all set for our proving ground contest. Michael Buffer is in the ring with a microphone in hand

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is the debut of the ‘Proving Ground’ match! This match has a ten minute limit and if a result is not found Nigel McGuiness and Matt Striker will score the contest, if it is found to be a tie William Regal will cast the final tie breaking vote. Without further ado!”

”Broken Dreams” by Sharman’s Harvest blares and the boos sent in the direction of “The Chosen One” Drew McIntyre as he emerges from the left hand tunnel are unreal. They are unlike anything we’ve heard tonight as he makes his way to the ring with a cocky swagger in his stride

Nigel McGuiness “I was looking forward to this match this morning Matt but after what this man done to his opponent earlier, Jon Davis, I’m disgusted! What a monster!”

Matt Striker “Nigel, Drew done what he had to too get noticed, he’s made a statement tonight and there’s not anything anyone can do about it.”

Drew McIntyre enters the ring and he stands facing the right hand tunnel laughing like crazy. Jon Davis’ music booms and after ten seconds no one emerges. The laughs from McIntyre grow stronger as the crowd chant “DAVIS! DAVIS! DAVIS!” in hope but to no avail. The music blares again but we get the same result. The music stops and McIntyre snatches the mic from Buffer

Drew McIntyre “Play it again boys. If he’s a real man he’ll show up, play it again.”

The music blares again and the crowd are defeated, they know Jon Davis is in no shape to compete and he’s nowhere to be seen. After 15 seconds the music ends and Michael Buffer takes back the mic and JON DAVIS! JON DAVIS HAS ENTERED THE ARENA! The crowd is going insane and McIntyre can’t believe it. Davis’ head is wrapped up and his face is cleaned but blood is still stained on his chest. His eyes are locked on Drew McIntyre as McIntyre snatches the mic from Buffer once more

Drew McIntyre “What are you doing!? Get out of her, right now!! I’ll finish you off, get the hell away from my ring now, Jon! Run before you get hurt!”

Jon Davis climbs into the ring as Buffer takes back the mic, McIntyre is fuming as the ref has to step in and keep the two apart before the introductions

Matt Striker “What is he doing here? He’s going to get killed!”

Nigel McGuiness “This is what I call making a statement Matt, this is a statement!”

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a ‘Proving Ground’ match with a time limit of 10 minutes and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, to my left, hailing from Ayr, Scottland, weighing in at 254 pounds and standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall, he is “The Chosen One” Drew McIntyre!!”

The crowd go insane with boos. McIntyre doesn’t move, continuing to stare down Jon Davis

Michael Buffer “And his opponent to my right, hailing from The Dark City and weighing in at 225 Pounds and standing at 6 feet tall, he is “The Next Level” Jon Davis!!”

The crowd wild, the cheers are deafening as Jon Davis gives McIntyre the slit throat taunt. Buffer leaves the ring as the referee calls for the bell beginning our ‘Proving Ground’ contest

Quote :
PROVING GROUND MATCH
Drew McIntyre vs. Jon Davis
The two men knew they only had ten minutes and they didn’t waste a second, as soon as the bell rung Davis and McIntyre slogged it out and the crowd loved every second. Davis was obviously feeling the effects from the attack from McIntyre earlier, squandering his momentum on numerous occasions as he struggled to battle through the pain. Davis almost done the impossible with a spear to the outside but McIntyre re-entered the ring at nine. Jon Davis ended up lasting longer than anyone expected when he was blasted by a Future Shock DDT in the late nine minute mark. Drew McIntyre took too long gloating in his success however as the time expired on this match at two in his three count, leaving it to the commentators and William Regal to decide the winner of this one!

Nigel McGuiness and Matt Striker didn’t waste long making their decisions, but they didn’t discuss it either as they split it down the middle, McGuiness picking Davis and Striker picking McIntyre. After a few moments William Regals choice appeared on the big screen … Drew McIntyre!
Drew McIntyre def. Jon Davis (Split Decision) @ 10 Minutes

The crowd is livid as McIntyre raises both arms in the air and an exhausted Jon Davis drops to his hands and knees as blood drips from his forehead, the bandage had been removed and the cut attacked during the match. McIntyre gets to the second rope and begins pounding his chest as he screams “I’m the future!”

Matt Striker “William Regal should never have had to get involved in the voting, Drew McIntyre was the more dominate man in this match and one more second and he would have pinned Jon Davis, how could you pick him over Drew!?”

Nigel McGuiness “You’re disgusting, the fact that Davis even showed up was incredible and he took the fight to Drew just as much as Drew did to him!”

Matt Striker “That doesn’t matter, Nigel. Drew was in control more than Nigel and he had him pinned at th-“

Nigel McGuiness cuts Matt Striker off

Nigel McGuiness “Oh my god! What is he doing?”

Drew McIntyre lifts Jon Davis from the mat to his feet. Davis raises his fists but is surprised when McIntyre extends his hand. The camera just picks up McIntyre saying; “I’m sorry, forgive me” as the two stand face to face. Davis reluctantly shakes his hand and McIntyre raises both men’s arms in the air to a mixed reaction from the crowd. It all turns negative as McIntyre punts Davis in the grapes and drops him with a Future Shock DDT! The crowd erupt with boos and cries of “You Suck!” as McIntyre leaves the ring and grabs a chair, placing it on the mat as he lifts Davis to his feet. Officials rush out from the back but it’s too late as McIntyre just smiles and drops Davis with another Future Shock DDT onto the steel chair! McIntyre leaves the ring with a sick grin on his face as the referees and EMT’s check on the unconscious Jon Davis. McIntyre heads backstage as the crowd shower him in boos and a stretcher is brought out from the back. Davis is loaded onto the stretcher and wheeled to the back as we go to commercial

><<>><<>><<<>><
Commercial
><<>><<>><<<>><

We come back on the air and a video recaps the hellacious, relentless attack on Jon Davis by Drew McIntyre prior to the break. We see footage of Davis being loaded into the back of an ambulance during the break. We cut to the commentators desk were both men look shocked

Matt Striker “I, I, I don’t know what to say. Drew’s, Drew’s actions were disgusting. I mean what he done earlier I could live with, but, but that was just disgusting!”

Nigel McGuiness “I know what William Regal should be saying, that Drew is fired! That was sick and if I was still in a state too I would kick his ass myself!”

Matt Striker “Let’s just go to Maryse and William Regal.”

We cut backstage where William Regal is seen standing with Maryse Ouellet in his office

Maryse Ouellet “Mr Regal, what do you have to say about Drew McIntyre’s actions from before the break?”

William Regal “Maryse, I don’t know what to say. It was an ugly act and, I’m going to take some time to think it over before I make my decision.”

Maryse Ouellet “But Mr Re-“

William Regal “Maryse, please, the door is that way.”

Maryse reluctantly leaves the room and the crowd is in shock. We cut to a locker room where Samoa Joe is seen sitting. His head is down as a towel hangs over the back of his head. The crowd cheer at the sight of him but quickly turn to boos as Bully Ray enters the room

Bully Ray “No, no don’t get up Joe, I didn’t expect you too. I knew a disrespectful, punk ass … Loser, like yourself wouldn’t pay me the respect I deserve!”

Bully Ray puts extra emphasis on loser after Samoa Joe’s close loss earlier tonight. He lifts his head and turns to face Bully Ray

Samoa Joe “What the hell do you want?”

Bully Ray “I wanted to tell you you’re a punk! How could you squander a chance like that to some nobody like Dean Ambrose? If I was given that shot I would have kicked his arse, because I’m an athlete unlike you! Look at these calves!”

Bully Ray flexes his right calf and points at it until Samoa Joe stands up, the towel falls from his head. Bully Ray straightens up and the two bulls go chest to chest

Samoa Joe “But you weren’t given a chance because you’re not that good! I’m better than Dean Ambrose, and I’m a damn sight better than you and if I was given that chance again I would kill him! And if you don’t leave now … I’ll kill you!”

Bully Ray shoves Joe backwards

Bully Ray “Bring it on tubby!”

The two look ready to go at it when Magnus comes charging into the room. He pushes Joe away from Ray who begins laughing as he takes a few steps backwards

Magnus “Get the hell out of here!”

Bully Ray leaves laughing as Samoa Joe sits back down

Magnus “Don’t worry about him, don’t worry about him!”

We cut from the locker room to the ring were we are ready for the first championship match in IWC history, a triple threat tag team match for the IWC World Tag Team Championships!

Nigel McGuiness “Let’s try and get this show back on track, with our next match!”

Matt Striker “And what a match it should be!”

”Bed of Nails” by Ronnie Stone and Neil Griffiths blares and out walks Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel to a strong ovation from the crowd. The two men seem focused as they head to the ring

Matt Striker “How did these two even get into this match? They’ve been paired up together for what, a month now?”

Nigel McGuiness “That means nothing, Matt! They’ve got talent and they’re a real threat in this match!”

Disciple’s “In the Middle of it Now” blares and the cheers quickly turn to a strong amount of boos as the advocates of change, Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins emerge from the back. They’ve got a cocky, confident strut on as they head to the ring

Matt Striker “Now this is a team, Nigel! They’re here to bring change to the wrestling world and the world will have start listening when they win tonight!”

Nigel McGuiness “That’s a bold prediction, Matt, both of these teams are great but there is still one more to come and they’ve got my vote!”

The team Nigel is speaking about is none other than the Motor City Machine Guns and they emerge from the back to a huge ovation as “Motor City” by Adam Skaggs blares. They drop their “Motor City” taunt and make their way to the ring

Nigel McGuiness “This is my team for tonight, it’s going to be hard for anyone to stop them, period!”

Matt Striker “They’re one of the best tag teams in the world Matt, but they seemed to relaxed before for my liking, maybe they’re a little too confident tonight?”

The Guns enter the ring and the crowd is firmly behind them as the three teams take a corner and Michael Buffer prepares for the introductions as he stands in the centre of the ring

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a triple threat tag team match and is for the IWC World Tag Team Championships! The match will be decided by one fall with the winning team become the first ever champions in IWC history!!”

The crowd is hot for this contest as a strong “Mot-or City!” chant breaks out

Michael Buffer “Introducing first, to my right, at a combined weight of 469 pounds, they are Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins!”

The crowd boo like crazy as the two men raises their arms in the air and move around in their corner a little as their hands hover above their waste

Michael Buffer “And next, to my right, at a combined weight of 420 pounds, from the Motor City, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, they are The Motor City Machine Guns!!”

The crowd go wild as the two men do the signature “Motor City” taunt once more. They stare down both teams as Buffer continues

Michael Buffer “And lastly, to my left, at a combined weight of 418 pounds, they are Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd!”

The reaction is good but compared to the previous one it is a turd sandwich. The two men are obviously prepared and in the zone as they remain locked in on their opponents. The referee raises one of the two IWC World Tag Team Championships on offer to all sides of the arena after showing it to all three teams as Buffer leaves the ring. He hands it to a ringside worker and calls for the bell igniting this contest

Quote :
IWC World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships
The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Curt Hawkins/Tyler Reks vs. Justin Gabriel/Tyson Kidd
With a man from each team in the ring at all times this bout never had a chance to dip out of top gear. The first few moments the teams scouted each-others movements before getting straight into it as Alex Shelley threw the first shot at Tyler Reks. Reks eventually got control, using his size to his advantage over his smaller opponents and from there Reks and Hawkins controlled the match. The two exchanged quick tags frequently as they didn’t let either Alex Shelley or Tyson Kidd tag out of the match, throwing everything they had at them and more. Things began to change as Tyson Kidd planted Hawkins with an Enzuigiri out of nowhere and Shelley followed with a bulldog. The two made hot tags and Reks was tagged in also. The two fan favourite teams doubled up on Reks and we saw stero suicide dives to Reks and Hawkins on the outside. Gabriel turned on Sabin as he kicked him in the head before launching Reks into the ring and nailing a 450 Splash! Shelley made the save and this was the start of several near falls in the next two minutes. The end came when the illegal partners brawled to the outside and up the ramp. Reks hit Gabriel with a Burning Hammer but Sabin re-entered the match and planted Reks with a Cradle Shock, stealing the three count from team change!
The Motor City Machine Guns def. Hawkins/Reks (Pinned) & Gabriel/Kidd @ 15 Minutes 33 Seconds

The crowd goes insane as Alex Shelley joins Chris Sabin in the ring and they embrace in a victory hug until they are handed their newly won IWC World Tag Team Championships! They raises them high in the air as the crowd scream their names in jubilation

Matt Striker “They were lucky to get away with that, but a wins a win and we have our first ever champions!”

Nigel McGuiness “I can’t argue with you there Matt, I almost thought Reks and Hawkins were going to win it!”

Matt Striker “They deserved too, they were the better team tonight.”

Nigel McGuiness “That doesn’t mean I want them wankers representing my brand, good on The Guns!”

The Motor City Machine Guns continue celebrating, now in the crowd with their ecstatic fans as the losing teams rue their missed chance. We cut from the ring to the backstage area where Maryse Ouellet is standing with Bobby Roode. The crowd go wild with boos

Maryse Ouellet “Ladies and gentlemen at this time I am being joined by Bobby Roode! Bobby, what are your thoughts going into your main-event match with Jeff Hardy, next?”

Bobby Roode “How about I just give you my thoughts on Jeff Hardy? You saw him earlier, you interviewed him, we all saw it, Jeff Hardy is out of it! He’s back off the wagon and he isn’t in a stable frame of mind and the fact that our General Manager, William Regal is still making me face him tonight is appalling! If I get hurt tonight there will be severe consequences!”

Maryse Ouellet “But Bobby, you’re in a match, you’re going to get hurt.”

Bobby Roode “I know that, but if I get hurt because Jeff Hardy has no idea of what he’s doing. If I get hurt because he can’t think straight and resorts to attacking me with a chair or dropping me on my head there will be trouble!”

Bobby Roode storms off as the crowd loudly chant “Hardy! Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!” We go to a commercial break

><<>><<>><<<>><
Commercial
><<>><<>><<<>><

The crowd is electric as we come back on the air. They are obviously pumped for our main-event as the camera films the whole arena, in a circular motion, but we have one last stop before our main-event, a dark, gloomy corner of the arena where Dean Ambrose is seen sitting on a waste bin in front of a wire fence, much simular to the video package from prior to his match

Dean Ambrose “Tonight was the first step, the first chapter in my book of revenge. Tonight I began my journey to not only to the IWC World Heavyweight Championship, to infinite glory, but I began my path to revenge. I began my path to writing the wrongs of the past, to avenging me and what I have been put through over the years. I am going to get my revenge, one way or another!”

The shot fades away from Dean Ambrose and into a shot of the commentary table

Nigel McGuiness “What was he talking about?”

Matt Striker “I don’t know, but he seems serious.”

Nigel McGuiness “Well things are about to get a lot more serious, because it’s time for our main-event!”

Dale Oliver’s “Off the Chain” remix blares and the crowd erupt with boos as the self-proclaimed “It Factor of Pro Wrestling” Bobby Roode enters from the left hand tunnel. He is obviously still fuming as he makes his way to the ring

Matt Striker “Bobby Roode is a dangerous man, an angry Bobby Roode is far more dangerous!”

Nigel McGuiness “Let’s just hope that anger doesn’t get the best of him and that he stays focused tonight!”

Jeff Hardy’s self-sung “Resurrected” blares and the man himself emerges from the right hand tunnel and begins slinking towards the ring, slapping hands with the fans along the ramp as the rest of the audience proceeds to blow the speakers on the TV’s at home as their deafening shrills fill the arena

Matt Striker “He isn’t looking much better Nigel, why is he even out here?”

Nigel McGuiness “You’re all insane, Jeff has been sober for months now, he’s just a laid back dude, there isn’t an issue!”

Hardy enters the ring and the two men take their corners. Michael Buffer enters the ring ready to make the introductions

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen the following is a singles contest and scheduled for one fall. The winner of this match will advance to the semi-finals of the IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!”

The crowd are going off their heads with chants of “HARDY! HARDY! HARDY!”

Michael Buffer “Introducing first to my left, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 240 pounds, he is “The Leader of the Selfish Generation” Bobby Roode!”

The cheers turn to boos and cries “You Suck!” and Roode raises both arms in the air

Michael Buffer “And to my right his opponent, hailing from Cameron, North Carolina, standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing in at 215 pounds, he is “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy!”

The crowd go berserk and the voice of the commentary team is nothing more than a mumble behind the glass shattering cheers. Michael Buffer waits a moment for the crowd to die down but it isn’t happening any time soon so he continues

Michael Buffer “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. To the thousands in attendance and to the millions watching at home from around the world it is time!! Let’s get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble!!!!!”

The crowd goes insane as Buffer leaves the ring and the referee calls for the bell

Quote :
IWC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy
The crowd is wild for this match and it just adds that extra dimension which makes it a match of the year candidate. The action in the ring is intense as the two men trade momentum several times throughout the contest and score at least a dozen near falls between them. Hardy looked good early nailing a Whisper in the Wind in the opening minutes but his high risk actions eventually caught up with him, Roode avoiding a cross body. Roode slowed the pace down from there working over the back of Hardy trying to keep the agile wrestler grounded. Roode looked certain of victory when he hit Hardy with a Fujiwara Armbar but Hardy battled to the ropes keeping this contest alive. It was elementary when Roode lined Hardy up for a Spear only for Hardy to catch it last second and hit an awe inspiring Twist of Fate out of nowhere! Hardy went up top and hit a Swanton Bomb pulling out the win in the match of the night and arguably the year so far!
[u]Jeff Hardy def. Bobby Roode (Pinned) @ 13 Miinutes 2 Seconds

The crowd reaction is incredible as Hardy struggles to his feet as he clutches at his back. His arm is raised high in the air and he falls back into the ropes. He stumbles over to the corner and poses on the turnbuckle as the crowd go wild. This is the last image we see as Matt Striker and Nigel McGuiness usher us off the air bringing to an end the first ever edition of Thursday Night Ecstacy!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 am

And with that, my brain is fried. The longest show I've ever written, a touch over 18 pages and a touch over 8000 words, in the shortest amount of time I've ever had to write a show and still get it up on time, 4 days. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writting it the past four days, I'd love to hear your thoughts, good and/or bad
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 am

International Wrestling Council Presents; Thursday Night Ecstasy Live From The United Centre on April 26th 2012!

IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament First Round Matches
>Hot off the heels of the debut edition of Thursday Night Ecstasy and one of the year’s best wrestling events we will find out the final two men to advance to the semi-finals of the IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, accumulating at White Noise on the 13th of May. We’ve already seen Dean Ambrose and Jeff Hardy advance to the semi-finals and now four more men will get an opportunity when they enter an IWC ring for the first time. Two of those men are Bully Ray and Johnny Gargano! Bully Ray was a last minute inclusion in this tournament and after stating he wouldn’t waste an opportunity like this last week, he is now forced to put his money where his mouth is! Johnny Gargano is the underdog is this match, but not in his eyes as the self-proclaimed “Whole Shebang” has his eyes firmly on the prize!

Bully Ray vs. Johnny Gragano

>The second of the two IWC World Heavyweight Championship Tournament matches is out main-event for the evening when Daniel Bryan and Jay Lethal make their IWC; Thursday Night Ecstasy debuts with a lot to fight for! Daniel Bryan has tasted world title glory just recently and lusts for another taste whereas Jay Lethal is looking to take that next step with his first world championship reign, who will walk away with their heads held high?

Daniel Bryan vs. Jay Lethal
>>The Main-Event<<

Number 1 Contenders Match
>Following the crowning of the first ever champions in IWC history, The Motor City Machine Guns as the IWC World Tag Team Champions, we will now find out exactly who their opponents will be for the White Noise, just over three weeks away. The two teams fighting for their spot are the teams they defeated last week, The New Generation, Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel and Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins! Both sides have legitimate claims for another shot at the gold but only one will walk away with the opportunity!

The New Generation vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

Handicap Match
>After his despicable acts last week, William Regal has decided to dish Drew McIntyre out some short term punishment pitting him against two world renowned wrestlers in Low Ki and Doug Williams. Our General Manager has yet to decide exactly what to do with Drew McIntyre but after both Doug Williams and Low Ki lost their match last week, McIntyre is surely in for a very rough night.

Drew McIntyre vs. Doug Williams & Low Ki

Singles Match
>Once again Austin Aries has been trusted with the duties of opening the show, much to his displeasure. But he can’t let those feelings get the best of him as he faces a very dangerous opponent in Consequences Creed! A good showing from either of these men could earn them an opportunity to compete for the IWC Revolutionary Championship at White Noise, but one would have to believe that Austin Aries is looking for so much more!

Austin Aries vs. Consequences Creed

>Plus we hear from William Regal about Drew McIntyre’s actions and the state that Jon Davis is in. Plus the appearances of Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Rob Terry and more! So make sure you tune into what is sure to be another action packed edition of Thursday Night Ecstasy!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 pm

I'll do a review on episode one sometime this weekend. Right now I'm pretty burnt out.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Awesome as man, I look forward to reading it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Wrestling Council   International Wrestling Council Empty

Back to top Go down

International Wrestling Council
Page 1 of 1