The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Novas Total Nonstop Action

Go down 
+7
RED
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Mesa
SP
Jigsaw*
Adam
Nova
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 pm

ImpactWrestling.com EXCLUSIVE

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbaJsLL6ad5WEcK1sAfXIqEq0T7zlvi1CDGjCaq-0kh-rLb42MTs_wZXM

LIVE
Sunday, April 22nd

ORDER NOW

Last edited by Alex Nova on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Hope nobody minds, I'm extending the ppv to the 22nd, simply because I cannot fit everything that's going on in the show by tomorrows ppv. So this will be the only time I'm extending it, the rest after that will just flow with the ppv's in real life.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Hope nobody minds, I'm extending the ppv to the 22nd, simply because I cannot fit everything that's going on in the show by tomorrows ppv. So this will be the only time I'm extending it, the rest after that will just flow with the ppv's in real life.

dont mind at all! its your thread, you do what you want man! lol. besides gives you more time to get us on the edges of our seats too!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm

I have a question, do you write your shows in parts through the week or at full the day you post them
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 am

Jericho wrote:
I have a question, do you write your shows in parts through the week or at full the day you post them

That first show was full the day I posted. But I started writing in parts.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Good it makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 am

Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Good it makes a difference.

Sure does.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 am

I'm having some difficulties getting the show up, once solved It will go up right away. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:39 am

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Spike_TV_logo

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 6758902779_c762f559df_z

Live from the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary Alberta Canada
In Attendance: 15, 503

As 'Change Me' by Trae Vedder finishes playing, we are live from the Scotiabank Saddledome in good ole Calgary Alberta CANADA! Silence is heard for a bit and then the theme of the Olympic gold medalist himself, Kurt Angle plays out through the speakers. A new theme in hand and the lights dimmed to black they turn on once he raises his arms in the arm and his pyro ignites. He walks down to the ring in his All American singlet and has an arrogant look on his face. Surprisingly Kurt starts off on the mic tonight, as we usually would expect a word from your former heavyweight champ Bobby Roode. Kurt walks up the steps and grabs a mic from Christy Hemme.

YOU SUCK! ... YOU SUCK! ... YOU SUCK!...

Kurt Angle: Everyone shut your pathetic mouths for one second alright? I want to explain to you all exactly why I got involved in that match last week. I wanted to show everyone that I can take out ANYONE standing in my way to becoming the TNA world heavyweight champion. That including Joe and Morgan. But for some reason AJ Styles had to be the hero and stop the match from coming to an abrupt end. So now AJ, thanks to your general manager Sting, I'm going to give you the hardest ass whooping you're ever going to feel. For years I've seen you in this ring, high-flying, jumping all over the ring like a wild animal, it's sickening. It's disgusting, and it's not American. You want to see real wrestling you tune in to impact wrestling, and you wait for me to come on screen.. I'm going to send you to the hospital AJ. After I do that , I'll come pay you a little visit in the hospital and just end your career if it isn't already ended. You think last week was a charade, just a little game? Remember a couple of months ago AJ.. a night on impact when you beat me in a one-on-one match..you rolled me up in that school-by.. like the young school GIRL you are. That kind of maneuver pisses me off! I'm Kurt FREAKIN' Angle! I deserve this rematch with you AJ, and I'm going to make every moment of it, as painful for you as it's ever going to get. I'm an Olympic gold medalist, a multiple time world heavyweight champion, and I've held just about every title there is, anywhere. I want my TNA world title back, and AJ if I have to go through my own grandmother to get it, I certainly would!

AJ Styles walks out as his theme hits and he squints at Angle. Kurt just nods his head. AJ Takes a few steps onto the stage and starts walking down the ramp. He gives Kurt a look saying he's not impressed. He walks up the steps and already has a mic in hand as he stands across Kurt Angle. A few steps back pacing back and fourth.

AJ Styles: First of all Kurt, going through your own grandmother?.. that's pretty harsh don't you think? That's more of a Bobby Roode move if you ask me. That also makes you less of a man then you seem to be. The reason I came down to the ring last week, was under Stings command alright? He wants to keep the tournament going, and says that chumps like you aren't going to ruin what the fans wanna see! So, to make sure you don't do it anymore, he wants to send a clear message to you. Our match tonight, will be a no disqualification match! Sting has some personal business to take care of tonight, so while he's gone, someone has to be in charge.. and you're looking at him.

Kurt Angle: WHOA... hold up .. now, I certainly don't have a problem facing you tonight, whether it be in a no disqualification match, or hell even a steel cage, I'll still send you to the hospital AJ. With Sting gone, that gives me the go-ahead to snap your freakin' ankle in half, without him giving a damn. I don't care if I don't ruin the tournament, at least I'll get to do what I wanted to do for a long time now. And after the match I'll go on to the next round and become one step closer to the world heavyweight championship.

Just then the "Cowboy" James Storm walks out to his theme 'Long-necks and Red-Necks' and a beer bottle in hand. He finishes it off and places it down then raises the mic to his lips as he stands next to Styles. He gives him a little fist bump.

James Storm: Listen fellas, I don't mean to interrupt your little conversation here.. and I'm not the bearer of bad-news but I do have some for you two. Sting, also reminded me, that I was robbed of my title back then also. And since there's only one more spot in the tournament, he says instead of it being just the two of you in that ring, we're going to have ourselves a battle Royal with all the participants to claim the final spot in the heavyweight championship tournament. So, straight from the general manager himself...

He pulls out a piece of paper

James Storm: Tonight, there will be a 6 man battle Royal, to determine the final spot in the world title tournament. It will feature.. James Storm, Abyss, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Mr Anderson, and Samoa Joe! The rules of the match are simple.. if you get pinned, you're eliminated, no further arguments. Goodluck.

He looks at AJ and then to Kurt

James Storm: So things just got a little interesting now didn't it Kurt? And a little more fair if you ask me..I know you wanted that one-on-one with AJ..but you know what they say; SORRY..ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK.

He drops the mic and he walks to the back without looking at Kurt. AJ smirks and follows him as Kurt is just fuming in the ring like always. As we head to a commercial break.

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Coollogo_com-245195488

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Cooltext681440595

The bell rings and these three men have the fire in their eyes. They want to qualify for the ultimate X match, to become X-division champion once again. One superstar already in the match who has qualified is Austin Aries. With a little help from Sorensen in his match Aries was able to pick up the win over Zema Ion. Now Shelley and Nese lock up while Sorensen and Kash lock up in the opposite corner of the ring. The fans are chanting Sorensens name after his arrival last week they want to see him wrestle. They are glad he's back chanting "WELCOME BACK" while the match goes. Shelley gives Nese a couple of chops to the chest lighting up his chest turning it BEET red, and the fans get into it, along with them shout "OHHH" every-time a slap is heard throughout the arena. Meanwhile Sorensen is stomping some mudholes into Kash's stomach and runs off the rope and hits a face-wash with his boot to the side of Kash's skull. He drags him to the middle of the ring, lying helpless, Sorensen goes for the cover only to be quickly pulled off by Shelley who's aware of what's going on. Shelley kicks Sorensen in the chest, then again, and runs to hit an Enzunguiri but misses as Sorensen ducks for cover. He then gets up and runs at Shelley dropping him with a shoulder block. Sorensen is fired up early and he roars getting a roar back from the crowd. He sizes Shelley up looking to finish the match early but Kash has other plans. He runs from behind Sorensen and pulls his neck back onto his own knee. Sorensen drops and Kash goes for the cover to get a near-fall at two. He picks Kash up and throws him into the corner and hits a flying splash and then Kash falls into the perfect position. Sorensen the crazy motherfucker he is, climbs the top rope and attempts a moonsault but Kash rolls out of the way just in time. He scrambles over to Sorensen and only gets a one count. Meanwhile Shelly is getting pounded on by vicious shots from Nese. Nese takes Shelley and just throws him to the outside. He mounts the top rope only to be pushed behind by Kash. Nese lands on top of Shelley and both men are down. Kash turns to Sorensen and applies a rear-naked choke and then lets go after a bit, runs to the rope and nails a big boot dropping Sorensen. He goes for the pin and gets another two count. A look of frustration is upon his face, as tension builds in the arena. Kash slaps Sorensens head then picks him up and the fans boo his dirty-work. He scoops him up and just nails a simple body-drop. He goes for the pin and this time only a one count. Kash applies the same hold again, a rear-naked choke. The fans stomp and clap in order to give Sorensen enough momentum to get up, he does. He starts throwing elbows behind him, enough to force Kash to let go of the grip and Sorensen is free now. The fans cheer as he turns and nails a spinning round house kick which sends Kash down, he quickly gets up and Sorensen runs to the rope and nails a flying forearm. He flips him with a suplex which lands Kash in a sitting position facing the corner. Sorensen then runs and springboard off the corner and nails a heel-kick to Kash's skull. Kash is out. Sorensen see's Shelley and Nese trading shots back and fourth outside and has an idea. He runs from the opposite rope and throws himself outside with a suicide dive on top of Nese and Shelley. He gets up and lets out a big yell getting the fans on to their feet and screaming his name. He climbs up the top rope and spots an out cold Kash in the ring, this could be the match. He stands up on the top rope and is about to jump when Austin Aries is seen walking down to the ring in his usual suit and shades. Sorensen see's him and is distracted for a moment. Austin claps and says 'go ahead' and urges him to jump. Sorensen doesn't notice Kash who runs at him and hits an enzunguiri which sends Sorensen FLYING to the outside from the top rope and he hits his head on the rail which completely knocks him out. Sorensen is down now. The ref is turned to Shelley and Nese exchanging more shots on the outside he doesn't notice Aries who pulls Kash to the outside and nails a brain buster! He throws him back into the inside and just stands there with his hands in his pocket. The ref turns around and is completely clueless on what he did. So blind.. Shelley throws Nese back in and looks at Austin on the outside. He does a motion with his fingers as to say "I'm watching you". He picks Nese up and throws him into the corner. He does his gun shot pose with his hands and runs to Nese and nails a spinning back kick. He's quickly gaining momentum and dropkicks Kash out of the ring as he leans on the ropes trying to get out. Aries claps on the outside putting a fake "I'm impressed" face on. Alex Shelley takes Nese by the neck and hits the sliced bread no.2! Austin Aries then comes onto the mat just outside the ropes enough distraction to force Shelley over and try and grab him. He hops off the mat, but when Shelley turns around he hasn't noticed Sorensen who has recovered from the rail hit and he turns around to receive a lifting inverted DDT! Sorensen goes for the cover!! ..1..2..3!

DING! DING! DING!

Austin Aries claps as Sorensen is announced the winner of the match. Jesse gives him a confused look and brushes past him as he heads to the back leaving the other men there as we go backstage with ODB and Eric Young making out.

Eric young: Wow .. it's been a while hasn't it, I mean our wedding was great, we make out 24/7.. are you thinking what..I'm thinking?

ODB looks at him weirdly then her eyes go up and she snaps

ODB: Yeah..YEAH YEAH, we should celebrate some more. I mean, we barely ever drink together, I mean tonight, we should after our match next, we should go to my place and drink it UP BABYYYY.

Young tries to cut in but she just keeps on talking

ODB: Yeah, oh my god, it's going to be great. I'll get the beer, you go get ready for our match ok?!

She leaves and Eric frowns and gets up and leaves as we go to a commercial

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Coollogo_com-245195889

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Cooltext681443032

We are back from commercial ladies and gentlemen and here we go, underway with this tag-team match-err.. I think, with ODB and EY going up against the former TNA tag-team champions Mexican America's Hernandez and Anarquia. The bell rings and we are underway, Hernandez and Eric Young first, Eric runs away and starts grappling the ref like usual and starts clapping his hands but Hernandez traps him in the corner with nowhere to go. Hernandez throws some slaps to EY's chest and then backs up and starts whistling. He leans up against the opposite corner of EY and runs at him and hits a big SPLASH into the corner. He drags EY to their respective corner and tags in Anarquia. Anarquia jumps in and starts gauging the eye of EY. He throws him down and lands a heavy leg-drop and goes for a quick pin only getting a one count. He is obviously mad and kicks EY in the gut and slaps his head getting a negative reaction from the Canadian crowd. He picks EY up and pretends like he's going to throw him toward ODB but then pulls him back and knee's him in the gut forcing him to the ground. He then sits him up and applies a choke. He lets go as EY's leg is touching the rope and he is forced to let go. Anarquia tags in Hernandez who grabs EY's leg as he is just about to crawl over to ODB and drags him over and stomps away on his side. He mounts the top rope which we don't see often and jumps landing on the mat hard as EY moves out of the way at the last moment. The fans clap and start chanting EY's name and he claps along with it as he struggles to get up. Hernandez comes running at EY and he throws punches, exchanging shot for shot with the big Super-MEX himself. The last swing EY ducks and nails a clothesline which drops Hernandez. He waits for him to get up and EY ducks as he comes running and Hernandez flies out of the ring and lands on top of Sarita. Anarquia runs in and knocks EY down from behind. ODB tries to come in but the ref holds her back, which allows Anarquia to throw a couple of dirty shots to EY's skull for a bit until Hernandez finally rolls in. He picks up EY and nails a big bodyslam. He then walks over and tags in Anarquia and they hit a nice double suplex on EY. Mexican America is in firm control at this point. Anarquia picks EY up and throws him into the corner. He runs at him then stops mid-way and catches EY's leg as it goes up and tangles it into the ropes. He takes some shots with his leg to the mid-section of EY. He moves back a couple of feet and nails a running boot to the skull of EY. Eric is down and Anarquia has a giant smirk on his face. He walks over to ODB and makes kissy faces. He drags EY to ODB a couple of feet away so she can't tag-herself in. He mocks her but EY elbows him in the gut three times which makes him back off as he gets the tag-into ODB. She charges in and clotheslines Anarquia with no effort. She see's Hernandez coming in and she knocks him off the mat onto the outside. She lifts up her skirt-thing to reveal her underwear and pats her loose pussy down like the milf she is. She yells and EY rolls in her flask. She takes a swish of it and Anarquia turns around to her clothes-lining him again. She then picks him up and whips him into the corner and she runs at him immediately and nails a back-splash. She then runs again at him but this time uses her signature bronco-buster on him. As he wipes the filth off his face, ODB heads on to the outside to help up EY but shes booted in the skull by Sarita. Meanwhile in the ring Sarita is "seducing" the ref by dancing on him completely distracting him from what's going on the outside. Hernandez is pounding EY's head in with brass knuckles as Sarita hits her La Reienera a spinning modified backbreaker rack on ODB knocking her out. She picks ODB up and rolls her into the ring. Rosita then leaves then ring and Hernandez stops the pounding and is on his respective corner. Anarquia then is up and goes for the easy pin over ODB. 1..2..3. It's over.

DING! DING! DING!

A couple of moments after we hear the theme of Sting ring out through the speakers as fans jump to their feet they go insane over the arrival of the Icon. He waves and nods his head as he heads down to the ring with an accomplished look on his face and a smile to boot. He heads up the steps, wipes his FEET and then enters as he has a mic in hand.

Sting: WHOAAAAAAAA, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO, weren't expecting to see me were youu? WELL I AM here, and yes AJ did say I had some business to attend to, and I took care of it, but forget all that, I'm here now, HOW ARE YOU CALGARY?!?! Good good, as you can see our show is really lighting up and we aren't done yet folks. Since this is a big crowd, Canada always brings TNA big crowds eh, well we're going to give you guys a HELL of a show. Next you'll see some more X-division at its finest, then later tonight.. we have our battle royal. Elimination style rules apply and the man standing at the end will qualify into the next round of the world title tournament. Now there's only 1 spot left before we close the deal but for the hell of it I'm throwing in 2 more spots!! That's right, whoever wins tonight, and next week we will have another big match which will be announced later on... but how great is that?! 6 of our top men will be competing for the title , the prize of once again becoming champion huhh? I threw myself in last week and Roode once again got the better of me, and all of us for that matter. Let me ask you all a question... do you want to know a secret?..

The crowd answers in a big amount of cheer towards him

Sting: NOOOOOO, Calgary, I said... do you want to hear a SECRET?!?! Well ookkk. I'll tell it to yaa anyways cause' I'm feeling extra hyped tonight, next week will feature, EVERYONE, who hasn't made it into the next round, or any other superstars who WANT a shot to the title.. or you know what? We're going to have ourselves a little over the top rope royal rumble sort of match how does THAT sound?!! Yes, every superstar is eligible and WILL be in it.. don't you worry, and Roode, don't think that you can walk down and interfere because I'm SURE, every superstar in that ring will be gunning for you if you show up, even IN the building my friend..

Roodes theme song hits , and he walks out in a suit and smirks as he stops on the ramp showered in boo's from the large crowd here tonight. He wipes a fake tear off his cheek and puts on a frown as the body guards line up behind him

Bobby Roode: Aw.. Stinger, it's so touching it really is. You think throwing in more men intimidates me?! No.. I lost something I shouldn't have lost in the first place. You see Sting, I'm in the next round. And all YOU can do is throw more obstacles in my way until one of them knocks me down and stops me from getting want I want most. But the problem is I'm already in the next round, and throwing in more people just makes me want it more. Hell you can throw in the Hulkster for all I care, but I'll still come out on top, I always do. You have that crazy side to you tonight don't you? Well I myself have this little crazy side that comes out, mostly when I need it...

Sting: WHEN YOU NEED IT!? You always need it Bobby! Every match that you're in .. you need to use underhanded tactics to claim the victory, and I'm sick of it! I'm sure we all are, that's why IF, IFFFF you make, and this is ONLY for you, because we all care for you deeply.. if the time comes when you make it to the finals of this tournament, the special guest referee for your match my friend, WILL indeed be the Hulkster! TA TA...FOR NOW!

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Coollogo_com-245195488

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Cooltext681443376

The match is underway and these two men lock up in the center of the ring, Mark gets the better of it and sends Sabin back with a kick to the mid-section. Sabin comes back though and slaps him in the face once, then twice, then kicks him in the stomach and then pushes him back into the corner getting fired up early. He moves to the opposite corner and runs at Mark throwing himself at him attempting a splash but fails as Mark raises his leg just in the nick of time. Sabin goes down and Haskins goes to the top rope and jumps nailing a missile dropkick on Sabin. He then quickly goes for the pin and only gets 2. He picks him up and throws him against the rope. Sabin comes rebounding, ducks, and then spins and nails a roundhouse kick sending Haskins down. Sabin goes for the pin now quickly only getting a 1. This match is fast paced and only one man will make it into the Ultimate X match, these fans have been waiting for. Haskins gets up now and both men are up and the fans show them that they are into it sending cheers their way and chants. Haskins throws a shot, and then Sabin and they exchange a couple and the crowd go's with it saying "OOH" and "BOO". Sabin gets just a couple more and ducks in Marks last swing and slaps him in the chest lighting up the crowd but Mark elbows him in the gut and nails a big back suplex on Sabin. He holds his chest and picks Sabin up and just throws him over the rope, but Sabin stays in and when Mark turns around he receives a shoulder to the gut which sends him back and Sabin nails a spring-board leg lariat to him which starts the momentum now. Haskins kills it though by just running over Sabin with a shoulder block, as Sabin gets up Mark keeps him down with a spinning heel kick to his skull. He then locks in a Boston crab wearing Sabin down for the moment. He struggles and Mark locks it in tighter and drags him to the middle so he cannot reach the ropes to break it up. The crowd starts clapping and they want Sabin to get up, he can feel it and HE DOES. He flips Mark off somehow and the fans screaaaaam. They are letting themselves be heard. Sabin is fired up and you can see it in his eyes. He throws Haskins down with a clothesline, then another, then ANOTHER. He then hits a springboard tornado DDT on Mark and waits for him to get up before hitting 3 SUPLEX, in a ROW! He's feeling it, he mounts the top rope and points down a double gun sign and nails a calf stomp on Marks back. Just then Austin Aries comes running down and which distracts Chris Sabin for a moment. Mark Haskins takes the distraction and rolls Sabin up for the pin and he uses the tights TOO, DIRTY MOVE WHAT'S THIS?! 1..2..3!

DING! DING! DING!

Mark Haskins advances to the Ultimate X match, but WHY? It looks like Austin Aries is leveling the playing field, he's the champ right now, so he makes the rules, we will hear a little bit FROM Aries, when we return! Stick AROUND!

We come back right away and we see an interviewer with the X-division champ, Austin Aries.

So Cal Val: Austin, just what everyone is thinking right now, and you know exactly what I'm going to ask. Why? Why did you cost CHRIS SABIN, the match..?

Austin Aries: It's simple look.. everyone thought, that last week I was all nice and let Sorensen cruise on through to the title picture, and I must say that's the last time I will do that. I only let him in because I know he's not a threat to my title. We can't have the Motor-City Machine Guns into the X-division title picture again. They're tag-team competitors, they pretty much came out of the same womb together, that's how much time they spend together, and what good would it be having them both in the same match. Nobody wants to see that. I'm one of the smartest.. and good looking X-division champions of all time, and it WILL stay like that after Lockdown. I guarantee it!

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Coollogo_com-322605780

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Cooltext681443807

Color code:
Violet: Gail Kim
Yellow: Madison Rayne

The bell rings signaling the start of this red hot knockout match. Mickie James and Velvet Sky taking on the former knockouts tag-team champions Sarita and Rosita. Velvet locks up with Rosita in the center of the ring. Mickie James is well on her way, she got the title match with Gail and she is looking to show her exactly why she deserves to be the knockouts champ with a victory over these two tonight. Velvet gets Sarita in a headlock and throws her with her hip to the ground and tightens the grip then lets go and gets up. She chops Saritas chest lighting it up a couple of times before whipping her into the corner and tagging in Mickie James. They both hit a double suplex on Sarita and James goes for the pin only getting a 2 count, it was close surprisingly. She gets on top of Rosita and starts pounding her head with some vicious shots to the face and the ref has to take her off. We then see Gail Kim and Madison Rayne walking down the ramp, and Mickie James is distracted for a moment and it doesn't look like they are in any rush here, or looking to enter the ring for that matter. They stop on the ramp and Gail gives Mickie a smirk and Rosita attacks Mickie from behind. Gail and Madison make their way to the commentary table as guests. Rosita applies a choke from behind on Mickie James as she yells and gasps for breath the ref tells her to let go and she slaps Mickie in the face and applies the same hold again. "Hey, I'm sorry I'm just really focusing on this match now, she's really out of it isn't she?" Mickie struggles up and elbows her twice causing her to let go as she tries to tag in Velvet she is pulled back to the opposite corner and is hit a double DDT by the two Mexican America ladies. "Gail you can easily take her out huh? LOOK AT THIS, she's getting pounded!!" "We know, I mean she is good, but you know what? I'm better.. OF COURSE you're better hun, she's nothing, you got this .. " Mickie is in another head lock just being worn down by Sarita now and Velvet is slamming hard on the corner to be tagged in. Sarita lets go and allows Mickie to get up and nails a big boot to the skull. She drops down for the pin and gets a near-fall at 2. Sarita grins and picks her up nailing a spinning slam onto her knee and tags in Sarita, they are just working on Mickie here. "Ugh Mickie, smells.. I can smell something from here.. or maybe it's Velvet either way something stinks. Yeah that whole pigeon thing she does, is nasty, she's gotta rinse that bottom off sometimes.. so gross." Mickie reverses an ankle lock attempt and kicks Sarita back and crawls over to Velvet and again Sarita pulls her back and stomps on her side and does a little dance. She picks Mickie up and whips her to the outside and Velvet comes in only to get assaulted by both of the women together throwing wild shots at her and throwing her to the outside to and clapping their hands together like they just finished some dirty work. Sarita goes to the outside and Rosita stays in her corner. Sarita throws Mickie into the steps and she hits it with a loud THUD and the fans hear it and boo Sarita. Velvet attacks her and takes her down from behind just slamming her head on the ground and Rosita comes but Velvet then takes her down and does the same to her. She picks Rosita up and throws her into the rail and goes after her. Mickie gets thrown back into the ring by Sarita who's quick to get up after Velvets attack. Sarita stomps once on Mickies side and picks her up and drags her by her hair into the corner, slapping away at her face and then throwing her shoulder into her gut. After being told by the ref to stop she then stops and throws another dirty shot to her face. She lifts her onto the top rope and goes up after her. Both women are now perched on the top rope and Sarita throws some shots at her and Mickie throws shots back. Both women are exchanging shots and Mickie gets the last two which Knock Sarita off and she hits the mat hard! Mickie then stands up and jumps after Sarita gets up and nails a diving cross-body right into a pin! She gets a 2 count. Mickie gets up and throws some punches towards Sarita and throws some heavy shots before whipping her to the rope where Rosita is climbing up and Sarita hits her knocking her off. Sarita looks down at her team-mate and Mickie waits for her to turn around and she kicks her in the gut before setting her up and nailing a tornado DDT!! That should be it! 1..2..3! "This is Bu******.. let's go..!"

DING! DING! DING!

Rayne and Kim walk down the ramp and head into the ring where they attack Mickie but she fights back pushing Rayne into Kim. She clotheslines Rayne down to the mat and Kim only tackles her to the ground. Velvet slides in and nails her finisher on Madison, IN YO FACE and Rayne rolls to the outside. Velvet pulls Kim off of Mickie and kicks her in the gut so she spins right around to Mickie who swings her leg and nails a CHICK KICK!! Kim drops to the outside too and joins her bff Madison and they are angry ! Madison holds onto Kim and they walk to the back, Mickie is gaining momentum heading into Lockdown, and that's a big win tonight!

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Coollogo_com-322605824

Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Cooltext681444596

The bell rings and here we go with our main event! It's been a hell of a night and these men are waiting, this their opportunity here WE GO! Anderson knows what he needs to do and goes right after Abyss. He throws some wild shots and Abyss just pushes him aside and runs at him but Anderson moves out of the way quickly and throws some chops at Abyss's chest. Joe is after Storm and he gauges his eyes and throws some chops too in the opposite corner! Remember this is elimination style rules, if you're pinned or submitted you're eliminated and Sting says no BUTSS allowed. Joe flips Storm over him and goes for the pin but Storm quickly kicks out of it. Meanwhile AJ is throwing vicious shots at Kurt Angle wanting a spot in the title picture himself. He hits a spinning heel kick sending Kurt to the corner too. He runs at him and is going to hit his early splash but Kurt moves and Style nails the corner with a thud and Kurt goes after him applying the ankle lock! AJ rolls out of the way. Joe goes after Kurt now hitting an uppercut and then throwing him into the rope where Abyss waits for him and nails a BIG BOOT to his skull knocking Kurt down Abyss goes for the cover only to get one. Storm is after Anderson now slapping his chest and applying a bear hug type submission wearing Anderson down bit by bit. Anderson slaps the skull of Storm until he is forced to let go and Anderson kicks him in the gut forcing him back into Abyss who is waiting with a menacingly evil glare down on Storm, HE picks him up over his head with STRENGTH and drops him down onto his knee with a back breaker! He goes for the pin but Storm kicks out at 2! All men go after Abyss now recognizing he is a potential threat in this match and they all beat down on him, screw no alliances! THEY WANT HIM OUT. Abyss can't fight out and every man gets a piece of him early on this is the game plan to eliminate men from this match. Samoa Joe lift Abyss on his shoulders with some effort and nails a Samoan Drop! Kurt picks him up and holds his head and Storm nails a SUPER KICK TO THE SKULL! Abyss drops and Styles picks him up and nails the Styles Clash. He doesn't pin though he allows Angle to apply the ankle lock and Abyss taps OUT!

Spoiler:

Abyss rolls out of the ring frustrated at the men but Kurt is suddenly attacked by AJ who slaps his face and throws some angry shots at him. He throws him into the corner and sits him up on the top rope throwing some more shots to wear him down. He goes up with him and Kurt locks in his hands in position and throws STYLES OFF with a belly to belly off the top rope, what athleticism by ANGLE! Anderson goes for the pin but Styles hangs in and he only gets two. Anderson is knocked down by Joe who picks Styles up and nails a clothesline and then on the running Kurt too, a DOUBLE clothesline actually! Joe goes for the pin on Angle but fails miserably and gets a one count. Storm doesn't hesitate and pounds on Joe as soon as the pin is over. He stomps on his gut and yells something into his face. He picks him up and throws him into a waiting Anderson who flips Joe into the outside! Anderson looks at him and Storm wait for it and as soon as Anderson turns around he receives a super kick from the boot of Storm. Storm drops down and goes for the cover! 1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Anderson rolls out but doesn't leave. He goes right after Joe throwing him face first into the rail then whipping him into the steel steps. He hits it hard and Anderson rolls him back in. Kurt Angle applies an ankle lock on Joe for a moment but is Super kicked by James STORM! AJ Styles comes flying out of nowhere with a springboard clothesline attempt but Storm SUPER KICKS HIM TOO! He raises his arm high in the air but slowly Joe forces himself up and sends him down to the mat with a clothesline from behind. Joe smirks and is standing tall over all 3 men lying on the ground. Slow Joe starts to stomp on Kurts back side. Then Storm, and then Styles. He lifts Styles up and throws him into the corner. He picks up Storm and puts him on top of Styles. He then picks up Kurt and puts him in front of Storm. He walks casually to the opposite corner and stands there before letting out a yell and charging towards the group in the corner like a freight train. Kurt Angle is the first to go down and out of the ring. He then heads over to the corner again and runs this time splashing on top of Storm knocking him down away from Styles who is left in the corner. Joe heads over one last time and runs this time stopping just as he does and nails an enzunguiri at Styles! What athleticism by Joe! He's big but moves quickly. He picks Styles up and he's not done yet. He places him on his shoulders and runs and nails a big Samoan Drop and goes for the pin, 1..2.. but Styles just gets his shoulder up at the count of 2. Joe turns his attention to Storm who is struggling to get up using the ropes he kicks him in the gut but Storm catches his foot and slaps him for a second but Joe rubs his boot into his face and then chokes him using the ropes. The ref counts and he lets go of the dirty hold. Kurt Angle is up now and hits Joe from behind with his arm. He then locks his arms behind Joe and tosses him back for a back-suplex! He then un-do's the straps from his singlet and gives out a "WHOOO" sort of like Ric Flair. Don't ask why.. he just does.. Styles then comes in with some shots to Angle trading shots back and fourth ,and Storm comes in and all three men exchange shots back and fourth. Joe struggles up and now all four men are up again and the crowd is loving this, letting their voices be heard in this main event! Kurt Angle throws Styles out of the ring and he hits the mat hard and yells out in pain as he injures his arm on the way down the ref goes to check him out. Storm clotheslines Angle out of the ring and then turns around and ducks under Joe's attempt at a clothesline and nails a big boot to the skull dropping Joe. The ref is still checking on the hurt Styles and just then Bully Ray runs out of the crowd and into the ring. He nails Storm with a chain wrapped around his fist and Storm is cut open! Ray pulls Joe over top of Storm and runs out!! NO NOOO... The ref comes in now and goes for the pin!!.. 1..2..3!

Spoiler:

That was uncalled FOR! AJ Styles is out of the ring still struggling to getup and Joe lays down still in the ring. Just then Kurt Angle wiggles his way into the ring and double-axe handles Joe just when he's about to get up! He then throws angry stomps on him. He picks him up with some effort and rakes the eye making him spin around. He grabs him around the waist but Joe reverses and grabs ANGLE around the belly. He flips Angle and tosses him halfway across the ring!! We show you a replay of what Joe just did! He gives a slight smirk to the camera and says this is"HIS TIME" to shine or something and Angle wont give up though. He throws some more punches towards Joe and Joe back. Just then AJ Struggles up on the mat and with an injured right arm manages to springboard and hit a double clothesline on them both! He yells out in pain his arm is just hurting how he landed awkwardly when Kurt tossed him out earlier, this is bad for Styles. Angle and Joe both get up and Styles drops Joe first with a left clothesline, and then Kurt. He dodges Joe's wild swing and flips and hits a PELE KICK! He gets up only to be pushed out AGAIN out of the ring landing hard by Angle. Angle turns his focus on Joe who's out by the PELE kick and he grabs his ankle and applies the signature ankle lock! Joe is in the middle and Kurt lays down with it! Joe is forced to tap out!

Spoiler:

Kurt Angle thinks he's won the match and Raises his arms in the air. He mounts the top rope and raises his arms just then Styles comes running on the mat knocking him down! It's two men left in this match and Angle goes flying off the top rope onto the outside landing on the rail face first! Angle is busted open with the top of his head cut. He lays there as we show a replay of Angle flying off the top rope. This match is so exciting folks ! Angle gets up slowly and touches his head eyes open widely looking at the blood covering his hands now. AJ runs off the opposite rope and nails a suicide dive onto the outside landing on Kurt Angle. Style yells and the fans show him some lovin. He manages to picks Angle up and roll him back into the ring. AJ goes to the top rope and Angle is quick still to get up even though he's busted open the blood is flowing freely. He bumps the rope causing AJ to fall gingerly on his groin on the top Rope. Angle goes up with him and tries to flip AJ off with a suplex but AJ says no. He tries again and the same outcome, AJ doesn't let it. AJ throws a punch with his left, then a head butt, then another shot with his left and then kicks him off the turnbuckle causing him to fly off and land hard on the mat. Styles stands up and the fans are on their feet as he then jumps from the top landing a cross-body on Angle. He quickly gets up and so does Angle! Styles hits a clothesline then another then ANOTHER. Styles is fired up he jumps trying to hit a hurrincanrana but Angle catches him and drops him with an Angle slam somehow!! This should be it. Angle goes for the pin, but Styles rolls him uppp!!!! 1..2..3!

Spoiler:

DING! DING! DING!

AJ Styles theme hits and he's announced the winner by pin fall and advances to the next round of the tournament! MY this is a huge win for AJ and he gains massive momentum heading into the next match! His arm is raised and Angle holds his head in pain and Styles holds his arm in pain. They gave it everything they had. The logo goes up as the show goes off air.

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Glad you made Styles win. Pissed you made Sabin lose.

Awesome show though. A solid 9/10 simply because of Haskins winning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:39 pm

wow.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:16 pm

lol thanks Cole Smile
and speechless Yanni? Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 pm

First of all, I like the opening presentation but why are they in Canada and not the Impact Zone? Why has Angle got a new theme? Has he changed gimmick or something? Former champion? What? When did he lose it? So confused already man. Good writing of Kurt Angle though, you’ve seemed to capture his voice well. Storm was good too, I think Styles was kind of a secondary character here so I expect him to be there just to add to the quality of the match.

Nice text for the matches. Sorenson? Back quite quick imo. I like your match style, bit long-winded but it’s nice. I’d try and cut out about 7 lines of text though and you’d have a manageable TV match. Didn’t even know Aries was at ringside. I wouldn’t have given Sorenson the win, especially not over Shelley.

You’ve got ODB’s character for sure but not Eric’s. Eric is very difficult to write. I reckon you should watch a few EY segments.

Realistic booking here but I think it suits better for the duo to wrestle in the KO division. Plus MexAm going over is never a good thing. Kill Anarquia. Decently written match though.

Fantastic capturing of Sting, brilliant writing. Roode thing was meh, I don’t understand how or who he lost it too.

This match was your best written so far. Good size, and good writing. But seriously man Haskins over Sabin? Nah, can’t buy it. You’ve made both Guns lose tonight. I like Aries major part in the fate of who he defends it against though.

Good KO stuff man, really solid. No complaints.

The main was great too long for me to read and a few typos but it was well written. Can’t believe AJ won though.

Overall man as a writer you are not lacking in the slightest, one of the best I’ve seen in ages on here. My problem is with your actual booking. To many of your decisions I don’t agree with and I find it hard to deduce what is happening, especially in the World championship scene.

Lots of potential here though. 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 am

Impact Wrestling Review
~Good idea to see TNA on the road, bit odd they’re in Canada for the second straight week, at this point I’d think it’d be more realistic for TNA to only go on the road once a month, but it’s entirely up to you.
~I loved Kurt Angle’s theme …
~Glad we got an explanation for Angle’s interference on the last show, left me really confused when it happened
~Wow, if AJ Styles actually did beat Kurt Angle like that however long ago, kudos to you for the research, adds a whole other dimension
~Great promo from Angle, everything you had him say I could picture him saying, well done
~AJ Styles in charge? Seems odd but I’ll go with it
~Storm promo was a little iffy, not bad though, it’ll get better with time. Battle Royal is a good idea, I fully expect Kurt Angle to win this one, wouldn’t be surprised if Styles did for storyline purposes though
~I still don’t understand bringing Sorenson back so soon, arg
~I am really confused here, who is Austin Aries feuding with? I thought he was tied up with Sorenson?
~And another thing with bringing Sorenson back, even though you shouldn’t have in my opinion, but if you’re bring him back wouldn’t it make sense for him to go after Zima Ion? After all he’s been bragging about taking him out …
~Missed Eric Young entirely, YouTube some of his promos. Nailed ODB though, well done. Interested to see what you’re doing with these two though
~I’m a bit iffy on Mexican America, Rosita and Sarita are prolly my favourite women in wrestling at the moment, so feel free to push them
~ODB versus men, I dunno, shoulda stuck with the odd couple dominating the Knockouts Division
~”Pats her lose pussy down like the milf she is”? Da fuck
~Could be an interesting feud, would have preferred the men didn’t get involved in this one though
~Sting being here after not being here is different but okay, 90% of that opening paragraph came across as pointless to me
~I’ve found it hard to follow this promo
~That promo didn’t do it for me; it wasn’t that it was bad, it just seemed that there was too much going on with nothing really becoming a focal point
~Hulk Hogan being announced as the ref if Roode makes the final makes it seem inevitable that he will make the final, in my opinion that announcement should have been held off
~Aries getting involved again is odd, Haskins’ advancing is even more odd, the guy hasn’t been around for months
~Some explanation helps, but I can’t help but think that this kind of makes Aries look a little weak as champion. He’s defended against and defeated all comers since becoming champion and now he’s trying to keep out guys he’s already beat in past?
~Solid Knockout’s action, no complaints
~The main-event was good and AJ Styles winning was a bit of a surprise but the way he won was great booking. Definitely furthers the feud a lot and I look forward to what comes next

Overall the show was pretty good. It wasn’t fantastic but it was definitely an improvement from last week. I thought the majority of the main-event stuff was exceptional, namely the Kurt Angle/AJ Styles stuff, while other areas were lacking, such as the Eric Young/ODB segment. I liked the use of more segments, but don’t be afraid to use more, it definitely helps build feuds.

This show was miles ahead of the previous and I commend you on that, I enjoyed the use of more characters and the development of more storylines and the continuing of the previous ones. There was still a few confusing moments but with time I’m sure that won’t be an issue. Overall I’d give this show a 7/10, keep up the good work champ.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 am

Thank you guys, I'll try and rethink this through, and raise the rating a bit higher. It really does help, and I get where you're coming. I thought TNA was like WWE you know? Traveling and shiit but I gotcha. Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Jericho wrote:

~”Pats her lose pussy down like the milf she is”? Da fuck=

Nova got abit horny ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Just a bit Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Nova, I look forward to competing with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 pm

lol thanks maan, and where your thread be at son? Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Not up yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Nova you need to write TNA for real life shows, because this is so much better than the stuff they actually have on tv!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 pm

aha, thanks Jigsaw, I might just consider it Wink
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Honestly, I find it harder to get into TNA bookers. But you actually are good at making the shows. And for that, I applaud you.

*clap clap clap clap clap*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm

And I bow to your applaud, thank you very much sir Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novas Total Nonstop Action    Novas Total Nonstop Action  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Novas Total Nonstop Action
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2