The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:
O'Rapely begins hyperventalating.

"CALM DOWN!? CAAAAALM DOWN ..... CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN????? ... CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNN!!!!!!!

Fine .. but I want a new drank, and your buying, so lets go to catering!"

*Looks at him weird*

"Ok. I need to get some fried chicken anyways. So who the fuck are you?"

Kyle and his new friend walk down the hallway toward catering.

"I'm Kyle, Kyle O'Rapely son! From Chicago! And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:

"CALM DOWN!? CAAAAALM DOWN ..... CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN????? ... CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNN!!!!!!!

*Looks at him weird*

"I'm LeBron Carter. From the ghetto. I'm black."

*Kyle holds his hand out and LeBron declines it while shaking his head.*

OT-BRB
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Casey just stares at them and nods slowly

"Most likely.. but thats for a promo later.. now go scurry off and find some b-lister to harass not me.."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNN!!!!!!!

*Looks at him weird*

OT-BRB

O'Rapely makes a fist, and LeBron fist pumps him.

"Fuck yeah .."

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey just stares at them and nods slowly

"Most likely.. but thats for a promo later.. now go scurry off and find some b-lister to harass not me.."

All the people leave, but one guy names Stan.
"Sign my t-shirt!? Very Happy"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Casey just looks at him odd. Then super kicks him. He looks at Noeleen

"What.. people said I'm like HBK.. so why not give them more reasons?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Fuck yeah ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
"No wonder, you try and give people a reason to hate you don't you?!"
She gets up and stands behind him.
"Was it really that needed?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Casey shrugs

"Kinda i guess... but stop avoiding my question and just answer me. Do you want help or not?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Casey shrugs

"Kinda i guess... but stop avoiding my question and just answer me. Do you want help or not?"
Noeleen Phoenix
"Fine, I'll likely need it if management don't go my way with me here. I'm in!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 pm

~The oh to fimilar music of possibly one of the most hated men in this business plays throughout the CPW areana. The crowd fills with boo's as Tim TapOut appears on the top of the ramp with his usual smirk. He throws his arms up in the air for his trade mark pyro! He soon makes his way down the ramp heading to the ring, but takes time to insult various fans on his way. Once in the ring he gets a mic from a crew member as he stands there smirking in the middle of the ring~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Well it's that time again ladies! The start of the very first CPW show is upon us! History will be made! This is where future CPW LEGENDS establish themselves, and guess what! Tim TapOut will be one of those legends! Hell I'm already a god damn legend! For those of you who are sheltered or mentally challenged then listen up. I am Tim TapOut! Wrestling prodigy! NCAA Champion, High School All-American, eventual UFC Champion, and Pro-Wrestler since the age of 14! I have and always be THE MAN of the company! I've been the face of countless companies, and I am known world wide as not only the biggest asshole but the greatest technical wrestler to date! I am the smoothest talker, best trash talker, and untouchable in the ring! I'm simply PERFECTION"

~Tim just smirks, closes his eyes and does the christ pose as the crowd just completely boo him. It's obvious everyone hates his arrogence and cockiness that he keeps spewing out words of self confidence. He soon comes back to reality and brings the mic back up to his lips~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Why don't you ignorant bastards shut the hell up! You all know it's true, even if this is your first time seeing me! It's clearly obvious just by my looks and stature that I was created to wrestle! You are all just to jealous and pathetic to admit to it! As is the entire locker room in the back! No one has the ability to dominate this CPW World Title tournament like I do. I will decapitate anyone with my Pump Kick and snap the ankles of the others with my unbreakable Ankle Lock! I have the pedigree of a champion! My entire family was involved with wrestling, so it only be fit that I become the greatest the world has seen. And guess what.. I can check that off my bucket list, because there is absolutely NO talent here what so ever! I mean... have you seen my oppenent for the opening show?!?"

~Fans boo Tim even more then they were before. Tim just shrugs and chuckles abit before he begins to speak again~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Come on management! Alex Nova? This young guy made quite a name for himself in places like EFNW and ECCW.... but guess what. That means NOTHING! This is CPW ladies and gentlemen! And I am the first and only name and face of CPW... Tim TAPOUT! Alex Nova got nothing on me, I'm the biggest name CPW has ever signed! Bigger then Casey Anomaly Ryan Andrews and DEFINATELY ... BY FAR a bigger name then Alex Nova. He's a nobody, a hack, a looser, a pathetic worm just like each and everyone of you who are sitting in the crowd at this moment and those of you watching at home or over the internet. I know he is probably having his feelings hurt, but he's gonna whipe up his tears and try to come out here, give reasons why he's better, why he'll be champ, and yada yada blah blah blah! So instead of him inturrupting me and making a mistake how about I invite little Alex Nova out here? So come on punk, come talk to the top dog!"

~Tim and the crowd await to see if his first oppenent Alex Nova will come out and attempt to give him a verbal ass whipping~

TBC by Nova
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 pm

[quote="SP"]
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNN!!!!!!!

*Looks at him weird*

OT-BRB

Quote :
O'Rapely makes a fist, and LeBron fist pumps him.

"Fuck yeah .."

"Your fucking weird..."

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

*Captain Robert Storm is strutting around backstage in full pirate garb, drawing peculiar glances from crew and other passers-by.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Casey shrugs

Noeleen Phoenix
"Fine, I'll likely need it if management don't go my way with me here. I'm in!"
Casey nods and extends his hand.

"Awesome, well you have my number so text me soon. I am going to watch some Dejesus tapes so I can get prepared for Tuesday. Talk to you later cousin."

Casey grins and almost steps on Stan as he walks off but ends up walking around him.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

*Will Williams arrives at the CPW arena, pulling a freshly rolled cigarette out of his shirt pocket*

Will: Mmmm, unfiltered.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 am

Fang

*pacing slowly back and forth backstage*

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

*Randy is looking in a mirror and asking Taylor how handsome and awesome he looks, Taylor on the other hand is just rolling her eyes in annoyance*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 am

Ryan Andrews is walking around looking for a member of management.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 am

The D-O-Double G is backstage, practicing his Road Dogg-esque break dancing.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 am

TimTapOut wrote:

~The oh to fimilar music of possibly one of the most hated men in this business plays throughout the CPW areana. The crowd fills with boo's as Tim TapOut appears on the top of the ramp with his usual smirk. He throws his arms up in the air for his trade mark pyro! He soon makes his way down the ramp heading to the ring, but takes time to insult various fans on his way. Once in the ring he gets a mic from a crew member as he stands there smirking in the middle of the ring~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Well it's that time again ladies! The start of the very first CPW show is upon us! History will be made! This is where future CPW LEGENDS establish themselves, and guess what! Tim TapOut will be one of those legends! Hell I'm already a god damn legend! For those of you who are sheltered or mentally challenged then listen up. I am Tim TapOut! Wrestling prodigy! NCAA Champion, High School All-American, eventual UFC Champion, and Pro-Wrestler since the age of 14! I have and always be THE MAN of the company! I've been the face of countless companies, and I am known world wide as not only the biggest asshole but the greatest technical wrestler to date! I am the smoothest talker, best trash talker, and untouchable in the ring! I'm simply PERFECTION"

~Tim just smirks, closes his eyes and does the christ pose as the crowd just completely boo him. It's obvious everyone hates his arrogence and cockiness that he keeps spewing out words of self confidence. He soon comes back to reality and brings the mic back up to his lips~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Why don't you ignorant bastards shut the hell up! You all know it's true, even if this is your first time seeing me! It's clearly obvious just by my looks and stature that I was created to wrestle! You are all just to jealous and pathetic to admit to it! As is the entire locker room in the back! No one has the ability to dominate this CPW World Title tournament like I do. I will decapitate anyone with my Pump Kick and snap the ankles of the others with my unbreakable Ankle Lock! I have the pedigree of a champion! My entire family was involved with wrestling, so it only be fit that I become the greatest the world has seen. And guess what.. I can check that off my bucket list, because there is absolutely NO talent here what so ever! I mean... have you seen my oppenent for the opening show?!?"

~Fans boo Tim even more then they were before. Tim just shrugs and chuckles abit before he begins to speak again~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Come on management! Alex Nova? This young guy made quite a name for himself in places like EFNW and ECCW.... but guess what. That means NOTHING! This is CPW ladies and gentlemen! And I am the first and only name and face of CPW... Tim TAPOUT! Alex Nova got nothing on me, I'm the biggest name CPW has ever signed! Bigger then Casey Anomaly Ryan Andrews and DEFINATELY ... BY FAR a bigger name then Alex Nova. He's a nobody, a hack, a looser, a pathetic worm just like each and everyone of you who are sitting in the crowd at this moment and those of you watching at home or over the internet. I know he is probably having his feelings hurt, but he's gonna whipe up his tears and try to come out here, give reasons why he's better, why he'll be champ, and yada yada blah blah blah! So instead of him inturrupting me and making a mistake how about I invite little Alex Nova out here? So come on punk, come talk to the top dog!"

~Tim and the crowd await to see if his first oppenent Alex Nova will come out and attempt to give him a verbal ass whipping~

TBC by Nova

Alex Nova's theme blares through the speakers and he walks out onto the ramp with his white jacket with the initials A.N on the right side. On the back it says "Dashing". He takes a couple steps onto the ramp and stops there just simply locking his eyes on his opponent for Tuesday night. He makes his way down and gives an arrogant smirk. He proceeds up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the mat and enters the ring. He then asks for a mic and stands a couple feet back on Tim Taylor while his music slowly fades away. After it's quiet the fans start booing and Nova smirks.

Well this is no surprise. We have Tim Tapout Taylor in the ring, simply trying to get a bite on my skin like an angry mosquito. Telling us about his past.. trying to intimidate me by telling me what big promotions you were in. Scratch out your plan Timmy, go back to the drawing board, I've had people do this.. you're just like them. Oh and thanks again for inviting me down here I really appreciate it. And I also appreciate that you like watching me on TV, and it's quite flattering how you throw compliments here and there like it's our first date. But you obviously don't know who I am. I know who YOU are.. but you don't know who, I am. You've seen what I've done in ECCW, and EFNW and need I go on, but this is CPW and the level of competition is .. lacking. We have gangsters, we have pirates.. hell we even have Canadians now. So with all due respect it's an honor for me to face somebody with your skill level, because I'll learn from it. But also take a note; I will not be going easy on you Tim. I'm well known for my underhanded tactics, you may think you have won the match, and I come out of nowhere with my nifty little bag of tricks and use them to my advantage. You mentioned you were better than Casey Anomaly..Who isn't.. He gives a slight and arrogant smirk you mentioned you were better than Ryan Andrews, to be quite honest to this day I still don't know about him, nor have I ever heard about him. And finally you assume you're better than the one and only, Alex Nova. The crowd erupts into cheers and other chants like "Nova sucks!" and all that shit while Nova shakes his head slowly and waits for them to shut up. Well I'm sorry to burst your little dream bubble because that's where you're wrong. See the only reason I even signed to this company is to build my skills in the ring and on the mic. It's like a training ground, but there's a slight problem, we have guys like you, Casey and Omega joining in. Experienced wrestlers, multiple time world champions. You guys walk in here like you own the joint and it disgusts me. It disgust me because it's my time to shine.. and not yours. Go back to wherever you came from, ECCW.. EFNW.. that place where you have your little partner Dan Maskell watching your ass, watching every step you take and saying what you can and can't do. I've been in your position before.. and it's ok.. sometimes the pressure builds up, but know this: it's ok to cry sometimes. We all d-.. hold on a second, MOST of us do.

He raises an eyebrow and a cocky grin is pasted across his face and the fans boo him. He looks out to them and smiles.

You know I kind of feel empty.. like something is missing. Something important. A title. That's it! I need a title and you know what that means Tim?! I'm going to get it. Cause' unlike you I can go out and GET whatever I want, I don't wait for it to come to me. That's only one, of the MANY differences you and I have. Pump kick, ankle lock, been there done that, back of the line buddy. Before you even THINK of applying that hold, and before you even think of trying anything , I'm going to give you an injection of a lifetime. So the next time you try and call me out here, and intimidate me.. take off that little singlet, stop with the shit talk, and let's start a civilized conversation.

Alex rolls out of the ring and starts heading up the ramp before he is interrupted by Tim Taylor again stopping him halfway up.

Last edited by .nova. on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 am

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 2494310_orig

Killa-Metor arrives for the first time lookin' like a Wanksta
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 am

Michael Ausberry is backstage still looking for management.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 am

Fang

*walking around backstage in a slow pace*

Taylor Braxten

*just finished up in the gym, now shes on her way to the catering to grab a water*

Randy Thrash

*bullying who ever he sees in the hall way*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 am

.nova. wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~~Tim TapOut~~

~~Tim TapOut~~

~~Tim TapOut~~

TBC by Nova

Alex Nova's theme blares through the speakers and he walks out onto the ramp with his white jacket with the initials A.N on the right side. On the back it says "Dashing". He takes a couple steps onto the ramp and stops there just simply locking his eyes on his opponent for Tuesday night. He makes his way down and gives an arrogant smirk. He proceeds up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the mat and enters the ring. He then asks for a mic and stands a couple feet back on Tim Taylor while his music slowly fades away. After it's quiet the fans start booing and Nova smirks.

Well this is no surprise. We have Tim Tapout Taylor in the ring, simply trying to get a bite on my skin like an angry mosquito. Telling us about his past.. trying to intimidate me by telling me what big promotions you were in. Scratch out your plan Timmy, go back to the drawing board, I've had people do this.. you're just like them. Oh and thanks again for inviting me down here I really appreciate it. And I also appreciate that you like watching me on TV, and it's quite flattering how you throw compliments here and there like it's our first date. But you obviously don't know who I am. I know who YOU are.. but you don't know who, I am. You've seen what I've done in ECCW, and EFNW and need I go on, but this is CPW and the level of competition is .. lacking. We have gangsters, we have pirates.. hell we even have Canadians now. So with all due respect it's an honor for me to face somebody with your skill level, because I'll learn from it. But also take a note; I will not be going easy on you Tim. I'm well known for my underhanded tactics, you may think you have won the match, and I come out of nowhere with my nifty little bag of tricks and use them to my advantage. You mentioned you were better than Casey Anomaly..Who isn't.. He gives a slight and arrogant smirk you mentioned you were better than Ryan Andrews, to be quite honest to this day I still don't know about him, nor have I ever heard about him. And finally you assume you're better than the one and only, Alex Nova. The crowd erupts into cheers and other chants like "Nova sucks!" and all that shit while Nova shakes his head slowly and waits for them to shut up. Well I'm sorry to burst your little dream bubble because that's where you're wrong. See the only reason I even signed to this company is to build my skills in the ring and on the mic. It's like a training ground, but there's a slight problem, we have guys like you, Casey and Omega joining in. Experienced wrestlers, multiple time world champions. You guys walk in here like you own the joint and it disgusts me. It disgust me because it's my time to shine.. and not yours. Go back to wherever you came from, ECCW.. EFNW.. that place where you have your little partner Dan Maskell watching your ass, watching every step you take and saying what you can and can't do. I've been in your position before.. and it's ok.. sometimes the pressure builds up, but know this: it's ok to cry sometimes. We all d-.. hold on a second, MOST of us do.

He raises an eyebrow and a cocky grin is pasted across his face and the fans boo him. He looks out to them and smiles.

You know I kind of feel empty.. like something is missing. Something important. A title. That's it! I need a title and you know what that means Tim?! I'm going to get it. Cause' unlike you I can go out and GET whatever I want, I don't wait for it to come to me. That's only one, of the MANY differences you and I have. Pump kick, ankle lock, been there done that, back of the line buddy. Before you even THINK of applying that hold, and before you even think of trying anything , I'm going to give you an injection of a lifetime. So the next time you try and call me out here, and intimidate me.. take off that little singlet, stop with the shit talk, and let's start a civilized conversation.

Alex rolls out of the ring and starts heading up the ramp before he is interrupted by Tim Taylor again stopping him halfway up.

~Tim does a fake cry but not for long because he begins to laugh. He tries to calm down as he brings the mic back up to his mouth~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"HEY! ... HEY!.. Alex, now that was funny. I haven't heard someone try to 'stick it' to me like that in quite some time. You have a very good sense of humor, and a decent head on your shoulder..."

~Tim's tone then switches like a switch from happy, and humorous into one anger and fury~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You want to come out here and insult me, and what I've done in my career? My entire LIFE has been about wrestling and whipping the ass out of douche bags such as yourself! Saying you've 'been there and done that' with my finishing moves. Guess what punk? I've been here, doing that since day 1! I've perfected the art of the Pump Kick and Ankle Lock to the point where it's been unseen and unheard of. Casey, can testify to this for he has felt the evolution of my dcapitating kick from the start! Then you say I'm just like everyone else, but controdict yourself by saying it'd be an honor?!? You have no honor, no respect, no character. Then you go on saying I was Dan Maskell's lacky?!? Do you have any idea who I am son? I've been in this business for a long time, and everyone who KNOWS who Tim TapOut is, like you say you do, then you would know I don't take orders from ANYONE! Not management, not superstars, not partners, and certainly not punks like you who THINK they are hot shit."

~Tim starts to calm down, and looks down and just smirks. The crowd seems confused as to what's unfolding~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Look at you! Getting under my skin, seems like you did do your home work little Nova. Finding out about my short temper, but don't get on your high horse because I never did my home work on you. I just knew you worked in EFNW and ECCW with me at points in time. Simply because you never really made a big name for yourself, never getting to the top. That's while you'll be taking notes because unlike you I have done that. I got to the top of the moutain, was king, big dog, the alpha male! You want to try and knock off one of the top seeds, you want the under dog win! Now, I've been in your shoes! My time in early 3XW I was the under dog, and guess what I became World Champion, and never lost a match when I had the belt. Now YOU want that under dog win, to establish a name for yourself here in the early goings of CPW.... But sadly Alex. You won't have your story tale win, you won't have your 'Tim TapOut' moment. For I will beat you either pin by my Pump Kick or submission to the Ankle Lock, but either way it will be a win for Tim TapOut. You know why Alex? Because I am Simply Perfection! Always have been and always will be! I will show you what a vetern in the business is able to do when I whipe that mat with you! Get ready for some ole' fashion wrestling!"

~Tim gives a serious look to Alex as he leans over the ropes and drops the mic on the outside floor. He soon backs into the middle of the ring and does his crist pose to start a mixed reaction from the crowd, but more boo's the cheers~
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
.nova. wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~~Tim TapOut~~

~~Tim TapOut~~

~~Tim TapOut~~

TBC by Nova

~Tim does a fake cry but not for long because he begins to laugh. He tries to calm down as he brings the mic back up to his mouth~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"HEY! ... HEY!.. Alex, now that was funny. I haven't heard someone try to 'stick it' to me like that in quite some time. You have a very good sense of humor, and a decent head on your shoulder..."

~Tim's tone then switches like a switch from happy, and humorous into one anger and fury~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You want to come out here and insult me, and what I've done in my career? My entire LIFE has been about wrestling and whipping the ass out of douche bags such as yourself! Saying you've 'been there and done that' with my finishing moves. Guess what punk? I've been here, doing that since day 1! I've perfected the art of the Pump Kick and Ankle Lock to the point where it's been unseen and unheard of. Casey, can testify to this for he has felt the evolution of my dcapitating kick from the start! Then you say I'm just like everyone else, but controdict yourself by saying it'd be an honor?!? You have no honor, no respect, no character. Then you go on saying I was Dan Maskell's lacky?!? Do you have any idea who I am son? I've been in this business for a long time, and everyone who KNOWS who Tim TapOut is, like you say you do, then you would know I don't take orders from ANYONE! Not management, not superstars, not partners, and certainly not punks like you who THINK they are hot shit."

~Tim starts to calm down, and looks down and just smirks. The crowd seems confused as to what's unfolding~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Look at you! Getting under my skin, seems like you did do your home work little Nova. Finding out about my short temper, but don't get on your high horse because I never did my home work on you. I just knew you worked in EFNW and ECCW with me at points in time. Simply because you never really made a big name for yourself, never getting to the top. That's while you'll be taking notes because unlike you I have done that. I got to the top of the moutain, was king, big dog, the alpha male! You want to try and knock off one of the top seeds, you want the under dog win! Now, I've been in your shoes! My time in early 3XW I was the under dog, and guess what I became World Champion, and never lost a match when I had the belt. Now YOU want that under dog win, to establish a name for yourself here in the early goings of CPW.... But sadly Alex. You won't have your story tale win, you won't have your 'Tim TapOut' moment. For I will beat you either pin by my Pump Kick or submission to the Ankle Lock, but either way it will be a win for Tim TapOut. You know why Alex? Because I am Simply Perfection! Always have been and always will be! I will show you what a vetern in the business is able to do when I whipe that mat with you! Get ready for some ole' fashion wrestling!"

~Tim gives a serious look to Alex as he leans over the ropes and drops the mic on the outside floor. He soon backs into the middle of the ring and does his crist pose to start a mixed reaction from the crowd, but more boo's the cheers~

He raises a hand waiting for the crowd to calm down and he nods his head. And asks for a mic from the near-by crew worker.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.. why you posing? We're not done here.. oh no no no.. we've just started. First off you little whining bitch, I am NOT an underdog here. You look into the future too much Tim. Matter of fact, you time travel. You look into the past, then you look into the future, but you don't realize what is in front of you. You're looking at a future star. Companies are begging to get me onto their roster because they can see somebody IN ME. Bi-polar is a good word to describe you. It's like taking away a DC kids favorite doll, and watching him flip shit. You know what Tim, it looks like you're so confident that your anger is getting the best of you. It's not good if you go into a match full of anger. You gotta be calm, relaxed, and focused at the same time. And that is one of the many flaws you seem to have. You also seem to enjoy using big words that you cannot pronounce. Decapitate, is what I'm referring to. Let me tell you the definition of decapitate my friend.. In the past the word decapitate meant to Cut the head off of someone..or something or to simply murder. But there is a slight problem, that wont be happening in our singles match will it? Here.. why don't I throw in something better. Yeah..here we go. Tim Taylor.. I'm going to ELIMINATE you from this tournament. Hows that for use of vocab? It's simple, yet effective. Your past does not impress me. Your achievements do not intimidate me. You are a nothing to me. A nobody. Someone who is trying their absolute best to bring me down, but failing to realize that the outcome wont be in their favor. Sure you may have been the top dog THEN, and climbed that mountain THEN, but this is NOW Timmy ma' boy. CPW is a whole new company. They don't look at your past accomplishments. They want a whole new you, they want to see what skills you have NOW, here.

He gives a slight fake cry

What were you trying to do earlier? Imitate me? Mock me? Or did you just have a slight emotional moment, or a flash in your mind, and in the picture you saw me pinning you in the center of this ring? Is that it? Maybe I wont pin you.. maybe I'll submit you? That will prove that I'm better than you. You've been wrestling since you were born, you've been in the 'UFC' He says in a goofy voice Well buddy, I've also stood next to Obama, I've shot beside Bin Laden, HELL: I've even shaken hands with the devil himself! I fear nothing, I fear nobody. And you are standing on a thin-line Tim. You are in a room where you can't get out once you're locked in. It's like somebody locks you in a room with a man eating tiger. Steel room, locked up. No windows, no doors. Where you gonna go? Nowhere, you're just going to deal with the fact that you're going to get mauled alive and you CAN'T do anything about it! Are you a fucking magician? NO. Are you jotting this down this next part is really good; Tuesday night, I'm going to walk down here, and I'm going to beat the living hell out of you boy. And don't blame anyone when the inevitable occurs.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 pm

{ “Weight of the World” plays throughout the arena as the Man known as Sammy Steel steps out from behind the curtain onto the CPW stage for the first time as the crowd are up on their feet cheering for this trooper. Sammy looks from the left to the right, soaking in the atmosphere before making his way down the ramp with a huge grin on his face and a gleam in his eye. Steel stops at the front of the ring before jumping onto apron followed by stepping through the middle rope into the ring, He then asks for a Microphone to be handed to him and stands in the middle of the ring, looking out at the crowd while the Mic is given to him. Sammy then moves the Microphone towards his mouth as the crowd chants his name causing them to quiet down before proceeding with what he came out to Address.}

Sammy Steel

It feels good to be back in a Wrestling ring after taking a few months off, but with my time away, I’ve become more determined than ever to finally gain my first World Championship, so I’m very raring to jump back into things and repeat the performance I showed in my previous company, which was overcoming the corruption going on within certain superstars because that’s just how I go about my business. I put people in their place and prove what a cold serving of Justice can do to a man as it brings about defeat, change and Acceptance of the fact that I’m not one to screw around with. I take this matter very seriously, so I’m prepared for anyone to mess up because that is what I’m here to deal with along with doing what any regular wrestler would do, which would be beating the competition and getting gold around my waist. You see, I’m a man of honor and I stick to my word, but there will be a time when I overstep the boundaries and teach people a hard lesson in what I’m all about, which will only happen when someone pushes me to my limits and then I will show the attitude that no one wants to go up against even on their best day. Now, it’s occurred to me that there is a tournament that has already started up for The CPW World Heavyweight Championship, but that isn’t going to stop me from getting my hands on it because I’ll be waiting up until this company’s first Pay Per View before I make my introduction into that scenario as before that, I’ll be defeating whoever is chosen as my opposition in the coming weeks to display just how I good I can be and let me you right now, it’s not going to be an easy task as those on the roster are great competitors, but they don’t call me “The Man Of Steel” for nothing. I’ll shine brightly and so will my opponents, but I’ll make sure that I’m the one to the leave ring victorious and start a wave of succession for myself to conjure up enough of a strong start to propel my name as the person that hoists this company up onto their shoulders because I want to see Chaos Pro Wrestling as one of the best in the business and I believe that I can be the man to help achieve this. So no matter, who wins the tournament out of Will Williams, Dan Williams, Tim Taylor, Alex Nova, Ryan Andrew, Omega, Casey Anomaly and Michael Dejesus, they won’t be holding the championship for very long because while they move closer and closer to the belt, I’ll be shifting myself into a position, where I push past anyone else on the roster and get an opportunity to pull off yet another great accomplishment. I mean, beating a legend like Harry Jones and being on a top of a Midcard divison in a previous company has been great, but it hasn’t been enough to warrant myself of a Main Event status and that will change starting right now as I’ll overcome whoever it takes to be classified as one of the big guys, so I’m making an open challenge for any superstar on the roster to face me on This week’s Grappling Zone whether it be from Bret Henderson to Kevin Evans, it doesn’t really matter because I’m ready for anything to be thrown my way. This is me being true to all you fans by starting up a series of high level matches involving yours truly, so whoever wants a match with me should come out now or just surprise me on Saturday Morning as I’m full of them myself.

{Sammy turns to the ramp, waiting patiently for someone to come out and accept his open challenge for The Grappling Zone show while the crowd cheer for him}

Last edited by Sam A-Ry on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Ryan Andrews is walking around looking for a member of management.

KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry is backstage still looking for management.

Aidan Steryo is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next