The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet

Go down 
+2
SP
Adam
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Empty
PostSubject: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Wwe_nxt_logo_cutbypassi

Note - This starts directly after episode 52 of NXT Redemption. The storylines are the same up until that point if you are a follower. Let me fill you in on a few things;

1)The "season" format is over and NXT is now it's own brand
2)The roster is set and all these men have an exclusive NXT contract
3)There will be occasional appearances from the two main brands, people brought up from FCW and elsewhere and people sent up to the two main brands

I hope you all enjoy my booking and writing.

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet WilliamRegal-1
--NXT General Manager/Commentator William Regal--
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet MattStriker-1
--NXT Host Matt Striker--
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet JoshMatthews
--NXT Commentator Josh Matthews--
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Tonychimel_1_full
--NXT Ring Announcer Tony Chimel--
WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet AlexRileyWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Curthawkins_1_fullWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Darrenyoung_2_fullWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Derrickbateman_1_full

---- Alex Riley ---- Curt Hawkins ---- Darren Young ---- Derrick Bateman ----

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet HeathSlaterWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet JeyUsoWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet JimmyUsoWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet JohnnyCurtis

---- Heath Slater ---- Jey Uso ---- Jimmy Uso ---- Johnny Curtis ----

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet JTG-2WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet JustinGabrielWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet MichaelMcGillicuttyWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Percywatson_1_full

---- JTG ---- Justin Gabriel ---- Michael McGillicutty ---- Percy Watson ----

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Titusoneil_1_fullWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Trentbarreta_1_full1WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet TylerReksWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Tysonkidd_1_full

---- Titus O'Neil ---- Trent Barreta ---- Tyler Reks ---- Tyson Kidd ----

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Yoshitatsu_1_full

---- Yoshi Tatsu ----

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Aliciafox_1_fullWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Kaitlyn_1_fullWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Maxine

---- Alica Fox ---- Kaitlyn ---- Maxine ----

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Natalya_1_fullWWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Tamina_1_full

---- Natalya ---- Tamina ----

Tag Teams
Alex Riley & Titus O'Neil
Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks
Darren Young & Titus O'Neil
The Uso's - Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am

I've been planning this one for the last month, first show will be up in roughly 2 hours.

You can now post. Also, if you wish to know what any of the superstars roles have been up until this point, please let me know so I can fill you in!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 pm

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet NXT
Episode 53

NXT opens with a short pyro display and as ‘Wild and Young’ blasts through the speaker system, the show is greeted with its usual lukewarm reaction. The theme song for the show cuts off and our attention is drawn to Matt Striker who is standing in his usual starting position – the centre of the ring.

Matt Striker ~ “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new era of N-X-T!”

A mild pop from the crowd as Striker stands there with his Cheshire cat-like smile etched across his face, probably wondering how he ever got stuck with such a shit gig.

Matt Striker ~ “Tonight marks the start of a brand new direction for NXT! For those of you, who may have been crazy enough to miss last week’s one year anniversary of NXT Season 5, let me fill in the blanks. Season 5 is no more. Seasons, are no more. NXT is now its own standalone brand, just like RAW and SmackDown!. Well . . . not quite like RAW and SmackDown! . . . Tonight is a big night, as it marks the start of William Regal’s tenure as NXT General Manager!!!”

This elicits a bigger response from the crowd who are quite vocal in their cheering for William Regal. The response is cut however by music blaring over the speaker system.

---IN THE MIDDLE OF IT NOW---

The crowd begins booing as Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks walk out onto the stage, both holding microphones. Curt is also wielding that cane he carries. A cane? Seriously? The commentators Josh Matthews and William Regal converse as they make their way down to the ring.

William Regal ~ “Oh . . . What a bloody pleasant interruption! I say Matt is glad to see them! Wouldn’t you agree Josh?”

Josh Matthews ~ “For those of you who haven’t caught the tone in William’s voice or for those of you who are unsure, those two guys are Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks. They, uhm, cause problems and are kinda . . . intrusive?”

William Regal ~ “They’re great big sodding idiots is what they are!”

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks have finally reached the ring and are now positioned inside the ropes.

Tyler Reks ~ “It seems you decided to finally take notice of something we were saying for once Striker. You listened to the one thing we were asking for -- ”

Curt Hawkins ~ “Change!”

As Curt Hawkins says this he opens up his leather vest-top to reveal his “Change” T-Shirt, complete with his face printed on it in a near Che Guevara like fashion.

Tyler Reks ~ “I suppose, in a small way, we have to thank you for that. What we can’t thank you for however -- ”

Curt Hawkins ~ “Is for royally screwing up. Again. I mean, is there something mentally wrong with you? Did you not look at the T-Shirt? Maybe it’s just me, maybe I’m delusional, but, Reks, can you or can you not see William Regal’s face on this T-Shirt?”

Tyler Reks ~ “Hmmmm . . . I don’t think so Curt. Maybe -- wait, no I can’t! Hang on, let me double check real quick.”

William Regal ~ “I wonder what these two clowns are getting at Josh . . . ”

Tyler Reks leans in real close to “examine” Curt Hawkins T-Shirt and then he springs up shaking his head.

Tyler Reks ~ “Nope, pretty sure his face ain’t on this T-Shirt!”

Curt Hawkins ~ “Would you mind telling everyone -- listen closely now Matthew – whose face is on the T-Shirt?”

Tyler Reks ~ “You know . . . I’m pretty sure it’s yours Curt.”

Curt Hawkins ~ “That’s right ladies and gents, Curt Hawkins is the face of change. Not William Regal. That should seem obvious enough but it seems our pal Matthew here has a little problem understanding that.”

Tyler Reks ~ “Maybe we should teach him a lesson.”

The two begin circling Matt Striker, who looks like he’s about to shit himself. We are drawn to the commentary booth due to William Regal standing up and clearing his throat into a microphone.

William Regal ~ “Oi! You two. If I were you I’d be quite quickly revising my plan of action. If you lay one hand on Matt Striker, I’ll have the both of you suspended from NXT . . . and you aren’t exactly getting loads of chances on Monday or Friday nights now are you?”

The crowd “ooooo” a little bit as Hawkins and Reks lean over the ropes and Hawkins jaw-jacks to Regal. Matt Striker backs off, a little unsure on what to do.

William Regal ~ “Go on, run along now Matt. Go fetch me a tea or something of that ilk. I’m bloody parching. Curt, sunshine, I’d shut that mouth of yours if I were you because it’s landing you nowhere except trouble. And trust me when I say this, you’ll be in even bigger trouble when you see the two young men I’ve got lined up to face you tonight. Now both of you get the hell out of my ring. Oh and Reks . . . get a flipping haircut.”

The crowd cheer as Regal sits back down and the camera focuses in on an irate looking duo in Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks before cutting to our first break.

~~~RAW REBOUND VIDEO~~~

When we return from the video, Regal has something to say. As always.

William Regal ~ “I couldn’t give a hoot about what’s going on over on RAW. This is NXT, Joshua, look into getting those ridiculous videos stopped.”

Josh Matthews sighs as we get ready for the first match.

Quote :
Match 1 – Singles Match
JTG versus Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd and JTG both looked like they wanted to impress new General Manager William Regal in the first match under his watch but over on commentary it was clear Regal was already impressed with Kidd as he constantly referred to how well he done against Michael McGillicutty the week previous.

Both men brought a fair bit of action with the majority of it tipping ever so slightly in the favour of Kidd. Tyson Kidd’s game is all about speed and that is one quality JTG doesn’t lack so it made for an entertaining bout. Kidd favoured kicks and springboard moves as opposed to JTG’s arm-drags and rope rebound attacks. The match only really opened up following a missile dropkick from Kidd which Regal described as beautiful.

JTG took a tumble soon after as Kidd whipped him out of the ring and headfirst into the barricade. This prompted the match official to actually leave the ring to check on JTG. Regal voiced his concerns on whether the official was meant to leave the ring and it seemed he was worrying with good reason. As Kidd was waiting in the ring
Michael McGillicutty (who had entered via the crowd) slid into the ring and nailed an unsuspecting Kidd with a McGillicutter. JTG ‘miraculously’ recovered and slid back into the ring to take the 1-2-3.
Winner – JTG (5.51)

The crowd boo a bit but to be fair there are a few cheers for JTG. On that topic, is JTG actually a heel? Or is he a face? What? I’m confused anyway. JTG celebrates and quickly takes his leave as Tyson Kidd recovers and stares at a laughing Michael McGillicutty who is position on the outside smiling evily.

Josh Matthews ~ “Well, JTG with the underhanded win against Tyson Kidd tonight.”

William Regal ~ “Hold on a minute there Josh, McGillicutty played a huge assist but take nothing away from JTG, the boy needed a win and one was there for the taking. But I’m going to have to do something about this little Michael and Tyson thing before this little feud escalates . . . ”

And with that we are sent to the back where Derrick Bateman is being given a talking to by Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn ~ “For God sake Derrick! Get over it! Get over her! She doesn’t even like you!”

Derrick Bateman ~ “Don’t be silly Kaitlyn, she would have hardly agreed to marry me if she didn’t like me. You have to kinda like someone to marry them.”

Kaitlyn ~ “She’s using you Derrick!!! She knows you’re going to get off this show and she wants you to take her with you!”

Derrick Bateman ~ “Maybe if I win a few more matches she’ll come back to me . . . ”

Kaitlyn ~ “Are you listing to a word I’m saying? Maxine’s nothing but a slu -- ”

The crowd begin booing as the always smoking hot Maxine comes into the shot.

Maxine ~ “Sorry, what were you going to say? Maxine is nothing but a . . . ?”

Kaitlyn, not holding back, is about to finish the sentence she started but Derrick Bateman jumps in.

Derrick Bateman ~ “Sweetheart! That’s what she was going to say! And listen, hunny, I’ve been thinking about us. Maybe we sh -- ”

Maxine ~ “Excuse me? Us? HA! There is no us. The only time you’ll ever see me on top of you again is in the ring during our match tonight.”

Que the soap opera “ooooo” effect from the crowd. Derrick scratches his head.

Derrick Bateman ~ “You could do worse.”

??? ~ “She could do better. A lot better.”

Mild reaction as Johnny Curtis makes his entrance. He puts his arm around Maxine’s shoulder.

Johnny Curtis ~ “Sup babe?”

Maxine pulls away from Johnny and looks at him.

Maxine ~ “You just make sure we win tonight . . . or else!”

Maxine storms off and Derrick quickly follows, calling after her. Johnny Curtis looks at Kaitlyn.

Johnny Curtis ~ “Looks like we’ve been blessed with some alone time . . . wanna get freaky?”

Kaitlyn looks at Curtis quizzically and then walks off and as she does she tries to toss a tissue into a bin but misses. She doesn’t notice and continues walking on. Johnny Curtis takes a look around then goes over and picks up the tissue. Another quick look around for Johnny and then he slips it into the pocket of his leather jacket.

We’re back at ringside and Regal and Matthews are a bit stuck for words.

William Regal ~ “That Johnny Curtis is really . . . something. You know Joshua, I had a third cousin who had a snot fetish. Awfully clever chap. That’s what the mental institute in London said anyway.”

Quote :
Match 2 – Mixed Tag Team Match
Derrick Bateman & Kaitlyn versus Johnny Curtis & Maxine

The love affair between seemed destined to come to a head in this match with Bateman and Maxine both involved. Wait, Kaitlyn’s involved in the match too, so . . . this love triangle. Hang on, Curtis is there too I suppose, what are we talking? A love quadrangle? Quadrangle? Is that even a word? This love square. Anyway.

Kaitlyn and Maxine started this one off and the two went at it like wildcats with very little wrestling involved. They kind of rolled around and poor Johnny Curtis seemed dazed at the sight of these two very sexy women getting down and dirty with each other. Kaitlyn actually executed a hurricanrana and that seemed to infuriate Maxine. Maxine moved too close to Johnny Curtis and Curtis, relishing a chance to get in on some action with Kaitlyn, blind tagged her. By tapping her ass.

Bateman quickly put an end to any Curtis on Kaitlyn action by accepting a tag. The two went back and forth for a few minutes before Curtis took an advantage following a delayed suplex. After a close call Bateman rallied and lit Curtis up with an array of chops and forearms forcing Curtis into the corner. Curtis quickly tagged in Maxine and jumped to the outside. Bateman evoked a big reaction from the crowd when he took Curtis out with a suicide dive. Maxine infuriated, leaned over the ropes and began screaming at Curtis. Or Bateman. I’m not sure which one. Regal stated that Maxine was being very complacent and it seemed he was right. Kaitlyn swiftly moved behind Maxine pushed her into the ropes and got an O’Connell roll for the pinfall victory.

Winners – Derrick Bateman & Kaitlyn (7.41)

Post-match, Maxine leers out at Kaitlyn and Derrick who are celebrating on the outside.

William Regal ~ “Well, I don’t know if this has helped matters but that was an entertaining eight minutes.”

Josh Matthews ~ “Maxine looks upset at her loss but I think Johnny Curtis is going to console her.”

William Regal ~ “Oh dear . . . ”

Johnny Curtis, just as the commentary team alluded to, has indeed slipped into the ring. He puts his arm around Maxine and whispers in her ear. I’ll leave it to your filthy imaginations to decide what was said. Maxine tears away from Johnny, slaps him, and storms to the back.

William Regal ~ “They say God loves a trier but in Johnny’s case, I think he needs more than God.”

With Regal’s wise words ringing in our ears, we cut to the back where we see JTG and Michael McGillicutty in the parking lot.

Michael McGillicutty ~ “You did your job well tonight. You allowed me to show the world once again that you can’t mess with McGillicutty and get away with it.”

JTG ~ “Yeaaaaa.”

Michael McGillicutty ~ “You should be proud, you helped expose the fraud that is Tyson Kidd.”

JTG ~ “Chea, mayne.”

Michael McGillicutty ~ “And next week, in our rematch, you’ll be on hand if anything is to go astray?”

JTG ~ “Yeaaaaa.”

Michael McGillicutty ~ “People will finally see the true ability of Michael McGillicutty!”

JTG ~ “Yeah, dawg.”

JTG shifts uncomfortably.

Michael McGillicutty ~ “Oh, of course, your payment.”

Michael McGillicutty passes JTG an envelope.

Michael McGillicutty ~ “Well, I’ll be seeing you next week.”

McGillicutty walks off and when he does, JTG opens the envelope and peers inside. His face lights up.

JTG ~ “Money, money. Yeah, yeah.”

There is a slight pop as JTG dances off singing “Money, money. Yeah, yeah!”.

We go to the interview area where Matt Striker is on hand with
Alex Riley and Percy Watson. He smiles and begins talking.

Matt Striker ~ “Moments ago it was revealed that William Regal has hand-picked the team of Percy Watson and Alex Riley to take on Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks in tonight’s main event. Guys, what are your thoughts on your opponents?”

Alex Riley ~ “Matt, let me tell you what we think. We think that Hawkins and Reks are nothing but two whiney BITCHES! They talk about making change? Well actions speak louder than words. Tonight, me and Percy will show Hawkins and Reks what making change is all about.”

Percy Watson ~ “We’re going to the top baby!”

Alex Riley ~ “Aight, Showtime, let’s go get them man!”

Watson and Riley fist bump and then walk off shouting and psyching themselves up . . . like jocks.

Matt Striker ~ “Well, uh, thanks for your time guys. Let’s go back to the ring.”

---IN THE MIDDLE OF IT NOW---

The fans erupt into a sea of boos as Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks make their way out onto the stage.

Josh Matthews ~ “Wow! Negative reaction from the fans here tonight!”

William Regal ~ “A negative reaction is better than no reaction Josh. Hold up a bloody second, who gave these two idiots microphones?”

We are drawn to the fact that Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks are both wielding microphones.

Curt Hawkins ~ “This? This is change? We’ve beaten Riley and Watson like 5000 times.”

Tyler Reks ~ “I mean, jeez William, if we had have known that those two were our special opponents, we wouldn’t have even bothered turning up.”

---SAY IT TO MY FACE---

Alex Riley’s kick ass theme song cuts off Hawkins and Reks charade. Riley and Watson look relatively fired up as they walk down the aisle.

Quote :
Main Event – Tag Team Match
Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks versus Alex Riley & Percy Watson

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks don’t look happy that they were cut off by Riley and Watson. Hawkins and Watson start things out with Hawkins quickly gaining the upper-hand in their chain sequence. Hawkins rams Watson into his team’s turnbuckle and tags in Reks. Reks makes quick work of Watson but a misguided Irish whip allows Riley to tag in.

Riley gets one of the biggest reactions on the NXT roster and is a firm favourite, he looks to live up to the moniker as he lays boots into the sternum of Reks before whipping him into the ropes and nailing a flapjack on the rebound. A pinfall attempt is easily kicked out of and Reks scurries to tag in Hawkins. After a few moments of back and forth, Riley downs Hawkins with a DDT and tags in Percy.

Percy first hits his standing rotation splash before picking up Hawkins and putting him into position for Percycution. Reks gets into the ring and this causes the referee to go over to him. Whilst the ref is warning him Alex Riley charges at Reks but Reks pulls down the ropes and Riley goes crashing to the outside. Percy lets Hawkins down and goes to try and sort it out. The devious Hawkins quickly grabs his cane and nails Percy in the back of the head with it before Watson can get to the referee. He slides the cane out of the ring just as Tyler Reks leaves the ring. The referee turns around and makes the 3-count.

Winners – Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks (8.32)

The referee raises both men’s hand in victory but they quickly pull away and Reks slides to the outside and goes hunting under the ring. He comes back with what looks like a rolled up banner. He gets back in and he and Hawkins unfurl the banner over the side of the ring. The banner has a one-word slogan “CHANGE” and then the faces of Hawkins and Reks. The two laugh at William Regal who has risen from his seat at the commentary booth and is staring at the two men with an unreadable expression on his face . . .
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Love it
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 am

SP wrote:
Love it

Thanks bruv.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 am

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Twitter_burak_s
WWE NXT Twitter Updates

Quote :
@Justin__Gabriel
"You may have seen myself and @YoshiTatsuWWE speaking backstage at #NXT recently. We've been trying to bring back some real wrestling for the fans. That's why starting this week on #NXT we will begin a best out of 7 series!"

Quote :
@DarrenYoungWWE
"Just wanna say good luck to @TaminaSnuka in her upcoming match on #NXT. Not that you need it! I'm rooting for you girl."

Quote :
@WWEUsos
"Some people try really hard but never succeed. #OutOfYourLeague"

...............................................................................................................................

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Youtube_burak_s
WWE NXT YouTube Updates

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Tysonkiddbackstage
A Tyson Kidd Production: Nobody Is Perfect

Tyson Kidd
Quote :
"You know ever since I was a child I've wanted to be a professional wrestler. Whilst all children have big dreams like that, I made mine a reality. When other kids were doing work in class, I was reading wrestling magazines. When other kids were out playing, I was watching old wrestling videos. When other kids grew up and started looking for jobs or applying for colleges, I was in the legendary Hart Dungeon being trained by the best in the business. At sixteen most people are having the time of their lives. At sixteen I was fighting in a World Wrestling Entertainment ring. You can't tell me I don't deserve to be here. I shed blood, sweat and tears to get to where I am. And nobody is going to take that away from me."

"I know I haven't achieved superstardom, I know I haven't gone on to reach the heights that some of the other graduates of the Dungeon have but I'm here. And I'm improving and that's what matters. Let me clear something up, I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I know I'm not a Hart. I'm Tyson Kidd and I'm damn proud of it. I'd rather be myself and fail at forging my own legacy than be an untalented piece of crap that gets handed everything due to being second generation."

"Some second generation superstars have all the tools. Some don't. It must be really annoying to have something in your blood and still suck at it. I mean I can't even begin to think how angry I'd get if wrestling was in my DNA and I still couldn't even get a permanant place on one of the main rosters. But hey, nobody is Perfect. Right?"

"See you in the main event on NXT McGillicutty."

...............................................................................................................................

NXT Card Episode 54*
Main Event Tyson Kidd versus Michael McGillicutty
Tamina versus ???
Justin Gabriel versus Yoshi Tatsu

*DISCLAIMER : Match Card is based on happenings in the social media and could change at anytime
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:38 am

The first show was incredibly well done, two things I have to ask. PLEASE book the Kidd McGuillicuty thing well and for a while, also keep things "freaky". Other than that I look forward to reading this further.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

Thank you Bret, great compliments. The Kidd-McG is set to go on for a good few episodes. And JC will always be a main man Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Imma do a firm rating on your shows now Adam Razz

Lets Begin.

First Promo/Opening -- This opening promo was very interesting, you know how to play your characters right. I love the way you portrayed Regal and Hawkins and Reks. And I loved Regal's line of "Reks .. Get a flippin' hair cut!" I actually laughed at that. I didn't quite like the little comment after the RAW Rebound video, just because RAW, now is WWEs most largest brand, but again, I have respect for it,because I can understand that Regal is trying to make NXT the number one show! Very good job Adam. Rating -- 4/5

Match One -- I love the way you wrote this match Adam. You started things off with describing the match, and then went on to describing how each Superstar will attack their opponents. You gave background on each Superstar and showed Regal's favorites, and what he loved about the match. It was very good. The ending was good too. It gives flavor to the oncoming, storyline, and leaves the reader asking .. Are JTG and McGillicutty working together? What is going to come of this? Excellent start to NXT! Rating -- 5/5

After Math and Promo -- Good After Math speakings from Regal, again, I find in my head I am really watching an episode of NXT, because Regal would actually say this stuff. The Promo I also enjoyed, I can see Derrick actually saying that about Maxine, and Curtis would indeed come in and be .. freaky. It leaved me asking myself .. What about this tissue? Is there a message on it? Or is Curtis indeed, just that freaky !!!?? Rating -- 4/5

I will continue this after, as I am ganna go for a drive! Luv yew bro! <33

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Loving this review so far SP <3
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 pm

SP wrote:
Imma do a firm rating on your shows now Adam Razz

Lets Begin.

First Promo/Opening -- This opening promo was very interesting, you know how to play your characters right. I love the way you portrayed Regal and Hawkins and Reks. And I loved Regal's line of "Reks .. Get a flippin' hair cut!" I actually laughed at that. I didn't quite like the little comment after the RAW Rebound video, just because RAW, now is WWEs most largest brand, but again, I have respect for it,because I can understand that Regal is trying to make NXT the number one show! Very good job Adam. Rating -- 4/5

Match One -- I love the way you wrote this match Adam. You started things off with describing the match, and then went on to describing how each Superstar will attack their opponents. You gave background on each Superstar and showed Regal's favorites, and what he loved about the match. It was very good. The ending was good too. It gives flavor to the oncoming, storyline, and leaves the reader asking .. Are JTG and McGillicutty working together? What is going to come of this? Excellent start to NXT! Rating -- 5/5

Aftermath and Promo -- Good After Math speakings from Regal, again, I find in my head I am really watching an episode of NXT, because Regal would actually say this stuff. The Promo I also enjoyed, I can see Derrick actually saying that about Maxine, and Curtis would indeed come in and be .. freaky. It leaved me asking myself .. What about this tissue? Is there a message on it? Or is Curtis indeed, just that freaky !!!?? Rating -- 4/5

Match Two -- Lololol. I love the first paragraph, describing the love, circle, square? Lol. Made me giggle. I love how your portraying Curtis as a horn-dog. It really effects the show, and keeps you entertained. I love your wording, makes things sophisticated. Love the ending to the match, short and sweet. Keeps this feud going, because you know that Maxine is going to need to get revenge. Rating - 4/5

Aftermath and Promo -- The Aftermath was great. Once again, I love how your portraying Regal, and you keep the aftermath short and sweet, which is wonderful, because your not taking too much time away from the main story here. The promo was awesome. I loved the way you brang your Twista Exel attitude into JTG hahah =p. I hope you advance in McGillicutty, maybe making him be "The Perfect Son" if, you know what I mean. Rating - 4/5

Interview and The Main Event -- The Interview was okay. I found that Riley was abit overboard, but hey, your portray of Watson was good. I also love how you only to the entrances bits for the Main Event! It adds flavor, to the ending, so everyone knows that it is the main event. I hope that you turn up the volume on Mathews as well. I find that your main announcer is Regal, and that Mathews gets the easy bits, maybe get him talking in longer sentences, then just agreeing with Regal [but thats just my opinion. =p] Love how you continue with Hawkins and Reks. You said you planned this for over a month. Clearly, you've done your homework! =D. The Main Event! Here we go! Good opening paragraph. Getting right into the action is good. I like the quick tags in the early on. Again, good tags, and I like how you described Riley as one of the fan favorites. Personally love the ending. I like how you made them win dirtyluy, by using the object. You can really portray heels and faces Adam, I like that about your booking skills. You don't make characters seem wishy-washy when it comes to alignment, unless its for a storyline. Rating - 5/5

The Ending -- Honestly, I loved the Ending. It showed that Hawkins and Reks have no sign of stopping that pain in Regal's side. They are going to continue doing what they need to do, in order to get the Change they want. I loved your first show, and I can't wait for the second. Great job! Rating - 5/5

OVERALL SHOW RATING -- 31/35
A+++
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Note: I also love how after the show, you posted the thoughts of Superstars via Twitter, and the Youtube Show. Its a great way of showing whats to come for NXT! Great Job Adam! Im proud of yah brotha.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:07 pm

That's a brilliant review SP, thanks for taking the time to do it. Lengthy, well-thought out AND constructive. I really appreciate how you pointed out flaws AND gave suggestions on how to fix them. Top class review man. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Your Welcome Adam!
I am pumped for the second show, and actually, you inspired me. I am currently trying to come up with booking ideas, after some develope, do you mind if I run em' by you, and you can help me choose which one? (:
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 pm

No problem, no problem. Inbox me some ideas and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

SP wrote:
Note: I also love how after the show, you posted the thoughts of Superstars via Twitter, and the Youtube Show. Its a great way of showing whats to come for NXT! Great Job Adam! Im proud of yah brotha.
How did he post the thoughts of Superstars via Twitter? I will take credit for a source of his. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 am

Colin Cowherd wrote:
SP wrote:
How did he post the thoughts of Superstars via Twitter? I will take credit for a source of his. Razz

You were hardly the first person to come up with the idea of tweeting for booking/e-feds. I remember it first got popular back in WLC/ECW....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 am

Mesa wrote:
Colin Cowherd wrote:
SP wrote:

You were hardly the first person to come up with the idea of tweeting for booking/e-feds. I remember it first got popular back in WLC/ECW....
Copied from: Well, can't say

Me: AWESOME!! Can't wait for the Gabriel/Tatsu series, sure to be a good one. My bets are Gabriel wins in 6. Love the Kidd promo, and the "Nobody is Perfect" pun. I can't wait for Kidd/McGillicutty, the build-up from the previous show and that promo is big. And good use of the Wrestling Twitters thread in the Help board.
Adam: Thanks man! And yeah, big help tbh!
Me: Should be. I put hours of work on that. I have been meaning to get to work on some more Twitters. I might be doing it this weekend or the next.
Adam: It was very helpful man.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 am

Mesa wrote:
Colin Cowherd wrote:
SP wrote:

I take credit for this.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

Thanks . . . I think? Actually I dunno? Mesa/Marik commented and didn't say if they liked the show or not :'(
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

All I said, what that I liked how he didn't.
Mikel, nobody cares if you did it or not.
Sorry for all the off topics Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 pm

SP wrote:
All I said, what that I liked how he didn't.
Mikel, nobody cares if you did it or not.
Sorry for all the off topics Adam.

Don't worry bro, Mikel gave me the twitter names Ithink that's what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Adam, you've proven once again that you're one of the best writers on The U. On the other hand, I was a bit turned off by the booking of this first show. For example, Percy Watson is an extremely colorful character, but you really limited him by giving him only one line. Admittedly I'm a bit biased, seeing as I fancy myself a fan of "Showtime," but you wanted opinions. Also, I feel that you've done nothing to establish a duo to legitimately combat the team of Reks and Hawkins. I'm assuming that it'll be the Usos, but I'm also unsure if you'll be able to pull the wool over my eyes and suprise me. Finally, PUT HEATH SLATER ON TV! Same goes for Trent.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks Mes-Mes, fair enough by the Watson comment but I'm more of a Riley guy :S I'll try and not let my personal opinions show in my booking. Thanks for pointing that out. The idea I'm going at is exactly what you think -- is there any duo that can stop Hawkins and Reks? This is more about Regal trying to get someone to step up and their interactions with him. The planned length for this feud is quite long. It'll be a slow burner for sure.

Heath Slater comes into things for a mini feud around Episode 56 I belive.

For the Trent thing? #WhereIsTrent
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Adam, he's at home playing video games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet   WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE NXT - Standing On Our Own Two Feet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: Be The Booker-
Jump to: