The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YOUR Total Nonstop Action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

YOUR Total Nonstop Action Empty
PostSubject: YOUR Total Nonstop Action   YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm

You've been given full control of TNA. What would you do to help improve it's product? Would you keep the visual set-up they have? What storylines would you run? Who would you push? Who would be your main event/midcard/lowcard? Who would be your champions? What off-screen things would you do in an attempt to better the product?

Basically post everything you would do to improve TNA!
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Total Nonstop Action   YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:20 pm

I would eliminate all changes made in the past year. Return the TNA mentality to that of pre Hulk Hogan, save for the Roode-Storm storyline which just seems perfect to me. And the biggest thing of all. EMPHASZIE THE X-DIVISION basically because the mainstream wrestling companies have let go of the cruiserweight division. To me that is the most exciting type of wrestling in the world. Get guys like Teddy Hart, PAC, both of whom I mark out for, keep Aries, Red, MCMG and such. Also, get rid of Crimson, he seems like shit from the little that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Total Nonstop Action   YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 am

I would ...

- put Shelley and Sabin in a heated feud for the TNA Heavyweight strap
- push Amazing Red and put him in a feud against AA for the X-Division Title
- change Van Dam's gimmick and give him creative freedom on the mic
- de-push Crimson
- focus on the younger guys, rather than the rickety veterans who are obviously out of form
- bring back Matt Hardy and make him do shit on TV that offends people
- make the X-Division Championship just as prestigious as the Heavyweight Title

I have only watched TNA once in the last year, so some of these ideas being put across might sound stupid..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Total Nonstop Action   YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Kira wrote:
I would ...

- put Shelley and Sabin in a heated feud for the TNA Heavyweight strap
- push Amazing Red and put him in a feud against AA for the X-Division Title
- change Van Dam's gimmick and give him creative freedom on the mic
- de-push Crimson
- focus on the younger guys, rather than the rickety veterans who are obviously out of form
- bring back Matt Hardy and make him do shit on TV that offends people
- make the X-Division Championship just as prestigious as the Heavyweight Title

I have only watched TNA once in the last year, so some of these ideas being put across might sound stupid..

God-damn 12 year-olds.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Total Nonstop Action   YOUR Total Nonstop Action EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am

There isn't a great deal I'd do to change TNA at the moment, because I feel that in the past few months they've taken a step in the right direction. There are a few changes I would do though to hopefully better the product.

Firstly I'd remove the Knockout Tag Titles. They're never defended and are more an accesory than anything else. If they are not going to invest some time into building a credible Knockout Tag Division I don't see the point keeping them around.

The second thing I'd do is try and make the Television Championship relevant. The X-Division is obviously a great addition to the company but the championship isn't exactly for everyone. Sure it's about no limits but TNA needs another title, such as the Television title to put over bigger men such as Devon, Gunner and Mr. Anderson.

Some additional tag teams would also be formed and added to the division as at this point in time it's pretty weak. With Sabin injured, Crimson and Matt Morgan now split up there aren't many teams which spring to mind. Robbie & Robby T haven't really done much in the tag division and Mexican America haven't been seen for a while. Rob Van Dam and Shannon Moore could make an interesting team and I can see AJ Styles and Kazarian teaming together when the story with Daniels/Kazarian/Styles is finished. Perhaps try and secure a team such as the Briscoe Brothers and the division is looking for stronger.

There isn't much else I'd change. I'd continue to feature the X-Division much as it has been the past few months and definately put the world title on Bully Ray at some point in time. Other than that there isn't much more I'd do to change TNA at this point in time. I'd definately be getting Garret Bischoff of TV as quick as possible and feature Hulk Hogan as more of a special attraction, kind of like The Undertaker. As of right now though I think TNA is heading in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Total Nonstop Action   YOUR Total Nonstop Action Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR Total Nonstop Action
Page 1 of 1