The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[ENACTED] Do Something with Management

Go down 
+6
Adam
TJ
Bleed Green
Jarrett
Jericho
fuck
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I don't care if I come across as a dumbass, Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore. If no action is taken with management, I may just give up on this site all together.
You seem to now be the only person who wants me out of power so strongly. Give me one viable reason why.
Did I say I wanted you out of power? No. I just want some more people who will actually do stuff with management. Overall your a great site manager, but you can't be the only one who does stuff.
You just completely changed stances.

Quote :
Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore.

To:
Quote :
Overall you're a great site manager.
How did I change stances? You don't want to change the site's management, but you do run the site greatly. I think we need more management doing stuff instead of JUST you. Plus, you took out a few sentences to make me look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I don't care if I come across as a dumbass, Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore. If no action is taken with management, I may just give up on this site all together.
You seem to now be the only person who wants me out of power so strongly. Give me one viable reason why.
Did I say I wanted you out of power? No. I just want some more people who will actually do stuff with management. Overall your a great site manager, but you can't be the only one who does stuff.

Quote :
Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore.

To:
Quote :
How did I change stances? You don't want to change the site's management, but you do run the site greatly. I think we need more management doing stuff instead of JUST you. Plus, you took out a few sentences to make me look stupid.
It doesn't matter what I took out or left in, they're all your words.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Jericho wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
I propose something: Fire Jake and/or Mesa and get two new mods who will do something for once.

See, this works Omega, because he's proposing something specific be done.
In my last few posts I've been saying more than just Jarrett as management. If we get more management figures that do stuff here than this site is even better. Just Jarrett is a little... bad.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Quote :

To:
Quote :
It doesn't matter what I took out or left in, they're all your words.
But with all those other words that you took out then it would make it seem more like a proposal than just bitching. One last time, and I'm done with this thread: More than just you as management, no change then I may leave.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
I propose something: Fire Jake and/or Mesa and get two new mods who will do something for once.

In my last few posts I've been saying more than just Jarrett as management. If we get more management figures that do stuff here than this site is even better. Just Jarrett is a little... bad.
And now I've gone from "great" to "a little bad."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:

Jarrett does a great job keeping this site together, I'm sure Adam can vouch it's a lot harder than it looks wiht all the technical things involved, maybe you should cut him a little slack.

A question for you & TJ, who would you suggest makes up the new admin team?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 am

Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:

Jarrett does a great job keeping this site together, I'm sure Adam can vouch it's a lot harder than it looks wiht all the technical things involved, maybe you should cut him a little slack.

OK, this is my last post in this thread. Anyone who could help Jarrett keep the site together and is on the site daily. Anyone like that is good enough in my book.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 am

As I remember, I gave several possibilities for things that could be done in my original post. I said that any of them could be picked, or if Jarrett, or whatever has ideas, those could be implemented too.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 am

Jericho wrote:
We put it to a vote. Nominate someone, see if they accept, ????, profit.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 am

Jarrett. wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Not sure if that would work really. I think if new admins were to be chosen it should be Jarrett's decision as it should be people he feels he can work with and people who have proven thye are dedicated to the site. I think this should fall down to what Jarrett feels it best for the site. And this isn't me trying to save my spot, I stated previously if Jarrett feels I'm not doing a good enough job, replace me.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 am

Jericho wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Not sure if that would work really. I think if new admins were to be chosen it should be Jarrett's decision as it should be people he feels he can work with and people who have proven thye are dedicated to the site. I think this should fall down to what Jarrett feels it best for the site. And this isn't me trying to save my spot, I stated previously if Jarrett feels I'm not doing a good enough job, replace me.
Just by arguing for some change I've proven I'm dedicated, but I won't be surprised if Jarrett doesn't choose me if this happens.

NOW I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am

Bollocks to some of the shit said in this thread. Basically I don't see the point bitching and moaning about something if you haven't got a plan or action or at least an idea.

Jon if you think you'd be a good admin (which I think you would, by the way) say why. Say what you'd do and how it would help.

There is no point in changing positions of power if the new replacee's are not going to do anything.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am

The concept of working with Jarrett takes me back...since it's not really work.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 am

You want why I'd make a good Admin? I'll tell you why.

I've got experience being an Admin on Mikel's site. Though it wasn't anywhere near as big, its more experience than most people on this site have. Its something. I could take that experience and use it to my advantage, to this site's advantage. I'm here daily, unlike Mesa. I could do things, unlike Jake (no offense to him at all, and hopefully he takes none). Plus there's the fact that everyone on the site is cool with me. I know I haven't said any real Admin stuff I'd do, but hey, all this is good enough, right?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:54 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I've got experience being an Admin on Mikel's site. Though it wasn't anywhere near as big, its more experience than most people on this site have. Its something. I could take that experience and use it to my advantage, to this site's advantage. I'm here daily, unlike Mesa. I could do things, unlike Jake (no offense to him at all, and hopefully he takes none). Plus there's the fact that everyone on the site is cool with me. I know I haven't said any real Admin stuff I'd do, but hey, all this is good enough, right?

I'll take it!
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 500x_me7
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I agree, I am cool with you. I'd take it. If you were to nominate yourself, I'd support you. Plus Omega is a badass monster heel who is going to get a huge push in EFNW. SHIT. Spoiler.

Except don't put Mikel's site in your CV. It's a crock of shit with like 5 decent members.

Which brings me to my next point . . . They've 100x the amount of wrestling discussion we have.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 am

Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I agree, I am cool with you. I'd take it. If you were to nominate yourself, I'd support you. Plus Omega is a badass monster heel who is going to get a huge push in EFNW. SHIT. Spoiler.

Except don't put Mikel's site in your CV. It's a crock of shit with like 5 decent members.

Which brings me to my next point . . . They've 100x the amount of wrestling discussion we have.
Yeah, the first line did him in. Plus there's the support he has shown in the past of Granger/SP/Karl's "takeover." Not willing to give anyone untrustworthy substantial power.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 am

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Yeah, the first line did him in. Plus there's the support he has shown in the past of Granger/SP/Karl's "takeover." Not willing to give anyone untrustworthy substantial power.

> be mod under Admin's tenure
> actually do/plan to do some stuff
> Jarrett takes over
> de-mod for no reason
> same for a lot of other people Jarrett didn't like
> picks faggots (Yannic's cool, though) to replace us
> complains about "untrustworthy"
> ???
> Universe becomes dictatorship
> not even the good kind like Cuba, the fag kind like feudal England
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 am

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I only pointed out that it was his site because I know if he saw this he'd throw a pissy fit. If we do applications, I won't say anything about it being Mikel's site, though people will know. I've shown major support in the past, as Jarrett pointed out.

Wait... I'm not TRYING to get the spot. Give me the spot if you think it helps the site. If not, then I can stay just a regular member.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Do you really need to bring that back up Jarrett?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Do you really need to bring that back up Jarrett?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

You know who would be a god admin/mod? This guy.

I have good ideas and proposals, everyone most people seem to like me, I have something most people now-a-days have: common sense. I also have some experience being a mod/admin (Wrestling Vengeance).

So yeah figure since no one else besides Jon has thrown their name out there I would as well.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
common sense.
Something I forgot to mention.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 am

I would nominate myself as a mod but Jarrett would never allow it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 am

I'd like to point out, and thinisn't saying you guys would make bad mods but you can contribute idea to this site through this proposal section or PM to the admins, you don't have to be an admin to help the betterment of this site. I think if we were to ad new mods I would nominate Adam, dan and .mop if he were still around because they have shown they care about improving this site by participating in more the the bookers and efeds on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[ENACTED] Do Something with Management
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next