The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Oriadon wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, still the ECCW World Champion after a tough fight last night. Even fresh off a victory, the champ is looking to the future.*

>>As the champ looks for the future he can not help but to run into a blast from the past as coming walking towards him is Oliver Walker all dressed up in a a red and black outfit and his new title belt hanging proudly over his shoulder as he spots Dustin Shore and pauses in front of him and stares him in the eyes without saying word.<<
*Dustin raises a skeptical eyebrow at Oliver's silence, then sees that tag team championship he carries and lets off a low whistle.*

Dustin Shore: Look at you, Oliver, finally a champion! Dunno if you'll believe me when I say this, but congratulations.

Oliver just looks at him for a few moments then at his championship belt then he looks at Dustin's World Title and can not help but smirk even wider.

OLIVER WALKER -- Honestly I don't care about your congrats but to be the man I am i say thank you but don't even think for a moment that I am going to say good job for your win. I am not done with you Shore, I still want that title.. I will still take it from you!

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Alex Nova sits on a crate and takes off his shades and sighs watching Will and Olivers conversation and nodding his head ever so slightly.

He tilts his head after seeing Olivers cocky side, and his want to obtain Wills world title. He squints for a moment before continuing to keep his cool and not interrupt but just wait and watch patiently.

"Not yet Alex.. not yet.."

He says in a low calm voice
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, still the ECCW World Champion after a tough fight last night. Even fresh off a victory, the champ is looking to the future.*

>>As the champ looks for the future he can not help but to run into a blast from the past as coming walking towards him is Oliver Walker all dressed up in a a red and black outfit and his new title belt hanging proudly over his shoulder as he spots Dustin Shore and pauses in front of him and stares him in the eyes without saying word.<<
*Dustin raises a skeptical eyebrow at Oliver's silence, then sees that tag team championship he carries and lets off a low whistle.*

Dustin Shore: Look at you, Oliver, finally a champion! Dunno if you'll believe me when I say this, but congratulations.

Oliver just looks at him for a few moments then at his championship belt then he looks at Dustin's World Title and can not help but smirk even wider.

OLIVER WALKER -- Honestly I don't care about your congrats but to be the man I am i say thank you but don't even think for a moment that I am going to say good job for your win. I am not done with you Shore, I still want that title.. I will still take it from you!

*Dustin sighs, shaking his head.*

Dustin Shore: Oliver, you've got this...obsession with me and the World Title. It's not doing you any good, and I've already beaten you once. You need to take a minute, re-prioritize. Get me?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:07 am

Oriadon wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Oliver, you've got this...obsession with me and the World Title. It's not doing you any good, and I've already beaten you once. You need to take a minute, re-prioritize. Get me?

Oliver looks almost shocked hearing those words come out of Dustin's mouth as he literally face palms him and shakes his head in shame.

OLIVER WALKER -- RE-PRIORITIZE?! Really Dustin? Listen up closely because it is obvious that your brain is not working at a full right now so pay real close attention... The world title is all that I want. I HAVE to have that belt, I HAVE to be the man that takes you down... IT HAS TO BE ME! Do you understand that? This is way personal, this is way respect built, this is more than a fight, this is the biggest feud in this company now! This is Oliver Walker wanting that World Championship and the honor of taking the throne from Dustin Shore!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:41 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Oliver looks almost shocked hearing those words come out of Dustin's mouth as he literally face palms him and shakes his head in shame.

OLIVER WALKER -- RE-PRIORITIZE?! Really Dustin? Listen up closely because it is obvious that your brain is not working at a full right now so pay real close attention... The world title is all that I want. I HAVE to have that belt, I HAVE to be the man that takes you down... IT HAS TO BE ME! Do you understand that? This is way personal, this is way respect built, this is more than a fight, this is the biggest feud in this company now! This is Oliver Walker wanting that World Championship and the honor of taking the throne from Dustin Shore!

AJ: OH, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Walker and Shore turn their heads as Adam Jones walks into view.

AJ: If anybodies going to take that title off Dustin Shore, it's going to be me. Dustin, you may have won last night, but I took you to the limit and if you're as fighting a champion as you say you are, you'd give me a rematch.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Zayten walks into the arena, his hood up, ECCW Pure Championship slung over his shoulder. Zayten is quietly confident about his future as he enters his fifth month as ECCW Pure Champion.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Adam wrote:
Zayten walks into the arena, his hood up, ECCW Pure Championship slung over his shoulder. Zayten is quietly confident about his future as he enters his fifth month as ECCW Pure Champion.

"The ECCW Pure championship..around MY waist..imagine that!"

Zayten turns to see the arrogant walk of Alex Nova walking towards him
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Adam wrote:

Zayten's eyes glare and glaze over and he mutters quietly to himself.

Zayten: "Fresh . . . meat . . ."

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Adam wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Adam wrote:

Alex squints and has an "AHA!" moment. He walks over to a nearby fridge.. it's just randomly there , and he pulls out some mean puts it in a bag, and throws it down the hallway..

"Fetch.."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Adam wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Adam wrote:

Alex squints and has an "AHA!" moment. He walks over to a nearby fridge.. it's just randomly there , and he pulls out some mean puts it in a bag, and throws it down the hallway..

"Fetch.."

Zayten looks at Alex Nova who looks like he's playing a game of charades in the empty hallway.

Zayten: He's weirder than me.

Zayten adjusts the positioning of his championship and walks off, thinking about whether or not he'll have a rematch with Alaster.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:13 pm

The draft is this Sunday. Don't forget!

As always, I'd love to hear whatever thoughts or predictions you have in regards to that!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Is everyone eligible for draft?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Jarrett, that promo is still open.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Adam wrote:
Is everyone eligible for draft?
This year, champions are exempt.

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett, that promo is still open.
I know.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Jarrett wrote:

As always, I'd love to hear whatever thoughts or predictions you have in regards to that!
Do we discuss that?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Do we discuss that?
Let's.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Name: "The Bullet" Shawn Tyson
Gimmick: Dominating freak. Shows no mercy. Gets angry almost instantly. Usually can be seen punching holes through the wall or beating on people and various items.
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 276 lb
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
Signatures: Fisherman Suplex, fireman's carry slam, power bomb, spear (sometimes off top rope), three T-bone suplexes, Muscle buster
Finishers: Death by Bullet (F5), Shot Down (bounces opponents off the ropes before hitting a massive clothesline)
Entrance Music: Lesnars theme
Brand: Crush

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Do we discuss that?
Let's.
Cool. When?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Do we discuss that?
Let's.
Cool. When?
Now?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Do we discuss that?
Let's.
Cool. When?
Now?
Sure. Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:34 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Do we discuss that?
Let's.
Cool. When?
Now?
Sure. Chatbox?
Way ahead of you...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:20 am

{Diego Garza is roaming around the arena in grey and yellow wrestling attire with a Spanish Flag placed on his back, looking for either one of the Jericho's}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:49 am

With Championa being exempt, does that include Michael DeJesus?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Jericho wrote:
With Championa being exempt, does that include Michael DeJesus?
Being that he is the ECCW Television Champion, I don't see what purpose this question serves.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:24 pm

I think he means, will DeJesus, or any champions be featured in the draft..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next