The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 pm

John Leopold arrives ready for Crush.

Azazel hasn't been seen in the arena in the last three days.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 Crush17
Friday Night Crush Results | March 2, 2012

The night starts off with the music of Crush general manager and ECCW owner Matthew Jericho hitting. He makes his way out to the ring and discusses some things he has been saying recently. He mentioned that with the announcement of a new Terror general manager, as well as the revealing of next week's roulette show on Monday, that Crush seems to be getting forgotten about. He tells the fans not to worry, as he promises many surprises and shocks for Crush as he will now devote a larger portion of his time making the Friday night brand the best. He says that a new way of bringing excitement to Crush is reach out to the younger talent and give the opportunities to those who deserve them but aren't getting enough of them. He says that in tonight's main event, four promising upstarts will get the chance of a lifetime. The main event will be a fatal four way between Adam Jones, Oliver Walker, Riff Radley, and Michael Ausberry. The winner of the match will be able to say that they not only impressed Jericho but also Dustin Shore. Unlimited momentum is on the line in this main event match.

Christopher Styles defeated Alex Nova by pinfall, with Kevin Evans as a special guest commentator.

|| Commercial Break ||

John Leopold defeated Kevin Evans and Phil Brilliance by pinfall to become the number one contender for the ECCW Legend's Championship.

After the match, Will Williams slid into the ring ready to strike with another one of his sneak attacks on John Leopold. He threw punches before trying to ground Leopold. As both men crashed to the mat, Leopold got the upper hand and fought back. Leopold continued his beating until Williams gave up on the effort and managed to get away and roll out of the ring. Grabbing his title belt, he seems to be realizing that his Slam-Mania opponent has just been determined.

|| Commercial Break ||

Jarrett Calloway defeated Big Roy (w/ Roger Studley) by pinfall.

Jarrett Calloway celebrates his hard fought victory after the match, enjoying the cheers and chants from the crowd. His pandering ends when he turns around into an HKO out of nowhere from Harry Jones. The crowd boos intensely as Jones rolls out of the ring and reaches for a microphone at ringside. Slipping back into the ring, he kneels near Calloway and says in a way eerily similar to one of Calloway's lines at Survive to the End: "See you at Slam-Mania."

|| Commercial Break ||

Dustin Shore defeated Evander Rayne by pinfall.

After the match, Oliver Walker's music hit and he came down to the ring as he is introduced for the main event match. He smirks at Shore, seemingly happy about the "message" sent.

|| Commercial Break ||

Adam Jones defeated Oliver Walker, Riff Radley, and Michael Ausberry by pinfall.

After the match, Oliver Walker looked more disappointed than Radley or Ausberry, and was not about to let Jones have his moment. Letting his anger get the best of him, Walker yanked Jones off one of the turnbuckles mid-celebration, before shoving him and saying something to him, inaudible to the cameras. Jones shoves back, causing Walker to go through the ropes. Walker looks frustrated as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 am

His pyro goes off and the music hits. Alex Nova walks out not in ring gear, but his jacket and white t-shirt under, with blue jeans and white Adidas. He walks down the ramp giving a few fans high fives as he goes up the steps into the ring.

Alex Nova: Kevin Evans... I'm sick of you. When me and you first started teaming up--you know, I kind of liked it. We had a good run. yes by we HAD, meaning it's over.. Evans me and you may still be partners in your book, but in mine I'm on a different chapter. This little alliance you and I had, is over. I'm sick of constantly picking up losses, and the only reason I am is because I'm constantly turning my back, to look out for YOU, and to make sure you don't pull any weird stunts. I lose to some guy named Christopher Styles? Really? Nobody knows him, and I should be competing at a much higher level. Instead I'm stuck at the bottom of the heap with you, and this crappy piece of shit...

He throws his tag-title on the ground and grins

Alex Nova: Ever since I got this title, nothing good came out of it. I'm not a superstitious guy, but honestly it's cursed. Michael Ausberry, Christopher Styles, who's next? Kevin I want you to come down to this ring right now.. don't ask why, just come down here!

He awaits a response from the back as he lowers the mic

Last edited by .nova. on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 pm

The crowd boo as the 'Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, cockily strides down the entrance ramp, smiling all the way as he completely ignores the front row fans and slides into the squared circle. Never one to shirk from the cameras, AJ walks over to one of the turnbuckles and ascends it, throwing his arms into the air to receive another negative reaction, before jumping back to ground and grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer. Jones composes himself before adressing the ECCW audience.

AJ: For those of you who don't know, my name is the 'Hardcore Assasin', Adam Jones. For thos of you who do know, I was the star of the show on this week's episode of Friday Night Crush, when I defeated Riff Radley, Michael Ausberry and Oliver Walker. Now, Walker has been positioning himself for World title shot against Dustin Shore as of late, but as I showed on Crush, he's all talk, I back up what I say. And he had the gall to try and put his hand son me after I beat him, well, how well did that go for you, Ollie? Needless to say, with that win, I think it's pretty obvious who the next challenger for the Crush World title should be and so with that said, I'd like our champion to come out and make it official. So Shore, get your ass out here and put your title on the line against me at Slam-Mania, the grandest stage of them all.

Adam lowers his microphone and awaits the Crush World champion.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd boo as the 'Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones, cockily strides down the entrance ramp, smiling all the way as he completely ignores the front row fans and slides into the squared circle. Never one to shirk from the cameras, AJ walks over to one of the turnbuckles and ascends it, throwing his arms into the air to receive another negative reaction, before jumping back to ground and grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer. Jones composes himself before adressing the ECCW audience.

AJ: For those of you who don't know, my name is the 'Hardcore Assasin', Adam Jones. For thos of you who do know, I was the star of the show on this week's episode of Friday Night Crush, when I defeated Riff Radley, Michael Ausberry and Oliver Walker. Now, Walker has been positioning himself for World title shot against Dustin Shore as of late, but as I showed on Crush, he's all talk, I back up what I say. And he had the gall to try and put his hand son me after I beat him, well, how well did that go for you, Ollie? Needless to say, with that win, I think it's pretty obvious who the next challenger for the Crush World title should be and so with that said, I'd like our champion to come out and make it official. So Shore, get your ass out here and put your title on the line against me at Slam-Mania, the grandest stage of them all.

Adam lowers his microphone and awaits the Crush World champion.

*A few seconds pass before Dustin Shore's music hits, followed by the ECCW World Champion himself. Dustin Shore has a big smile on his face as he comes out onto the stage. He raises the title to get a rise out of the crowd, and they answer with a loud cheer. Dustin walks down the ramp, slapping hands along the ramp as he climbs the steps into the ring. Turning, he stands on the bottom rope between the turnbuckles, raising the championship for one more pop. Dustin gets down, and turns to Adam Jones, keeping his eyes on him as he goes to the ropes and gets his own microphone.*

Dustin Shore: Adam Jones...the Hardcore Assassin. Next time you call me out, I'd appreciate you doing it with a little more respect, me being the world champion. I know you won the main event of Crush last night, I was watching. I keep an eye on everyone on the roster, like a world champion should. And as I've watched you, I've seen you show tremendous in-ring ability. I've also seen in you a desire to win, a passion for success. And you proved this week that you want it more that Walker, Radley and Ausberry. And if anything, I'd like the answer to my question: Who do I face at Slam-Mania. Adam Jones, I think you are the answer to that question. Shore vs. Jones, Slam-Mania, for the Crush World Championship.

*Dustin shows off the title as the two are now face-to-face in the middle of the ring when familiar music plays...*

Off: I'd like Matthew Jericho to come out and either make this official or tell how things are going down.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 am

The familiar music of the boss Matthew Jericho hits, as the chairman, owner, and Crush general manager appears on the stage to a chorus of cheers from the fans in attendance. He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, shaking hands with both Dustin Shore and Adam Jones before beginning to speak.

"Gentlemen, I appreciate your trying to help me create the Slam-Mania card. But you should both know by now that I've got this situation handled. Funnily enough, even though Crush was only last night, all four superstars who participated in that main event have in some way addresed me, whether directly or indirectly. Three of which want a second chance. The other wants an official Slam-Mania match. Being the general manager, I have to see the story both ways. I have to make decisions that please both parties. And so I have a plan that I believe is the best of both worlds. My plan gives everybody a shot. One last shot. And my plan also helps determine who really deserves to face Dustin Shore at Slam-Mania. When I told some other backstage officials about my plan, they doubted me. They asked me, 'Matthew, why are you so willing to book one of these four unestablished rookies against such a seasoned veteran at the biggest show of the year and in a match for the most prestigious prize in the industry?' My answer to that concern is that this opportunity is exactly what will make an unestablished rookie an established superstar. They asked me, 'Isn't this too risky?' They asked me, 'What if pay-per-view buys go down?' They asked me, 'Why not choose someone else?' But I told them what my plan was and I told them what was happening."

He paces around the ring a bit before continuing, ready to announce this plan.

"So here it is. On this Friday's edition of Crush, there will be four separate matches. Adam Jones, Oliver Walker, Riff Radley, and Michael Ausberry will all square off against opponents who will be determined a while later. If they lose their respective matches, they can forget this opportunity at this time. If they win, they are entered into the following Crush's main event. Maybe all four will win and we'll see another fatal four way the week after. Maybe only three will win and we will see a triple threat. Maybe only two will win and those two will battle it out for the number one contendership. Hey, maybe only one person will win their initial match and won't need to beat anybody else to get their opportunity. All I know for sure is this: by March 16, we will know for sure who is challenging Dustin Shore at Slam-Mania. I hope you find this to be a reasonably fair elaboration."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

.nova. wrote:

His pyro goes off and the music hits. Alex Nova walks out not in ring gear, but his jacket and white t-shirt under, with blue jeans and white Adidas. He walks down the ramp giving a few fans high fives as he goes up the steps into the ring.

Alex Nova: Kevin Evans... I'm sick of you. When me and you first started teaming up--you know, I kind of liked it. We had a good run. yes by we HAD, meaning it's over.. Evans me and you may still be partners in your book, but in mine I'm on a different chapter. This little alliance you and I had, is over. I'm sick of constantly picking up losses, and the only reason I am is because I'm constantly turning my back, to look out for YOU, and to make sure you don't pull any weird stunts. I lose to some guy named Christopher Styles? Really? Nobody knows him, and I should be competing at a much higher level. Instead I'm stuck at the bottom of the heap with you, and this crappy piece of shit...

Alex Nova: Ever since I got this title, nothing good came out of it. I'm not a superstitious guy, but honestly it's cursed. Michael Ausberry, Christopher Styles, who's next? Kevin I want you to come down to this ring right now.. don't ask why, just come down here!

[Kevin Evans burst onto the stage and he has the title in his hand. He stares right at Nova and slightly grins before sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring and stands over Nova and chuckles and Nova knows Evans is under the other side now because he just through the championship into the crowd!]

[No mike]

"Once again you open your aids ridden mouth and complain all about how I am losing. I honestly do NOT give a shit if you are hating this team. Till the day we lose those titles you should keep defending them. I know I am losing but i don't care, I am over it, I am moving forward but your stuck in those moments! Alex Nova I am going to make sure you understand who is the top dog here where I stomp your teeth in and make you shit bricks! It must all end at the PPV! We must put all this behind us and keep fighting. But if you can't do that, I must put you out! Like aids infested man you are."

[Evans twitches and just shakes his head at Nova]

"You got me out, now what do you want Nova? I am extremely busy being champion"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 am

oh jesus......

FUCK YA YT!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:16 am

Zayten arrives, hood up and shying away from everybody.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

Styles wrote:
.nova. wrote:

[Kevin Evans burst onto the stage and he has the title in his hand. He stares right at Nova and slightly grins before sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring and stands over Nova and chuckles and Nova knows Evans is under the other side now because he just through the championship into the crowd!]

[No mike]

"Once again you open your aids ridden mouth and complain all about how I am losing. I honestly do NOT give a shit if you are hating this team. Till the day we lose those titles you should keep defending them. I know I am losing but i don't care, I am over it, I am moving forward but your stuck in those moments! Alex Nova I am going to make sure you understand who is the top dog here where I stomp your teeth in and make you shit bricks! It must all end at the PPV! We must put all this behind us and keep fighting. But if you can't do that, I must put you out! Like aids infested man you are."

[Evans twitches and just shakes his head at Nova]

"You got me out, now what do you want Nova? I am extremely busy being champion"

He chuckles and shakes his head

"Kevin Kevin Kevin... yet again I realize how much of a stupid fuck you are. We've already had this SAME conversation. It's day-ja-vu all over again. I've already BEATEN you at your own game, and you came down to the ring after I beat you and congratulated me in front of MILLIONS of people. Matter of fact, I remember you saying the same thing; "I'll make you shit bricks".. but the truth is, I made you shit a whole lot more than just bricks my friend. See the reason I called you out here, is because you have been purposely avoiding me, backstage, and hell even in the ring. Some faction we are.. defend our titles? I can drop this title whenever I please. So tell me this Kevin; how are you going to try and "beat me" this time out? What will you do different?"

He lowers the mic and awaits a response
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 am

Jarrett wrote:
The familiar music of the boss Matthew Jericho hits, as the chairman, owner, and Crush general manager appears on the stage to a chorus of cheers from the fans in attendance. He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, shaking hands with both Dustin Shore and Adam Jones before beginning to speak.

"Gentlemen, I appreciate your trying to help me create the Slam-Mania card. But you should both know by now that I've got this situation handled. Funnily enough, even though Crush was only last night, all four superstars who participated in that main event have in some way addresed me, whether directly or indirectly. Three of which want a second chance. The other wants an official Slam-Mania match. Being the general manager, I have to see the story both ways. I have to make decisions that please both parties. And so I have a plan that I believe is the best of both worlds. My plan gives everybody a shot. One last shot. And my plan also helps determine who really deserves to face Dustin Shore at Slam-Mania. When I told some other backstage officials about my plan, they doubted me. They asked me, 'Matthew, why are you so willing to book one of these four unestablished rookies against such a seasoned veteran at the biggest show of the year and in a match for the most prestigious prize in the industry?' My answer to that concern is that this opportunity is exactly what will make an unestablished rookie an established superstar. They asked me, 'Isn't this too risky?' They asked me, 'What if pay-per-view buys go down?' They asked me, 'Why not choose someone else?' But I told them what my plan was and I told them what was happening."

He paces around the ring a bit before continuing, ready to announce this plan.

"So here it is. On this Friday's edition of Crush, there will be four separate matches. Adam Jones, Oliver Walker, Riff Radley, and Michael Ausberry will all square off against opponents who will be determined a while later. If they lose their respective matches, they can forget this opportunity at this time. If they win, they are entered into the following Crush's main event. Maybe all four will win and we'll see another fatal four way the week after. Maybe only three will win and we will see a triple threat. Maybe only two will win and those two will battle it out for the number one contendership. Hey, maybe only one person will win their initial match and won't need to beat anybody else to get their opportunity. All I know for sure is this: by March 16, we will know for sure who is challenging Dustin Shore at Slam-Mania. I hope you find this to be a reasonably fair elaboration."

Adam Jones nods and places his microphone to his lips, adressing both men simultaneously.

AJ: Yeah, sure that sounds fair, Mr. Jericho. I don't care who you put in front of me on Crush, because I guarantee I'm going to knock them down and I will not stop knocking down opponents until I am the Crush World champion. Mr. Jericho, your gamble on placing a rookie challenger in a match with a legend like Dustin Shore will be rewarded at Slam-Mania, when I finally earn my first ever World title, the culmination of many, many years on the indy circuit. Dustin, you said you watch everybody on the roster, like a champion should, which is great, because you'll get to see me kick the living tar out of everybody on the roster in due time, as your World champion.

Jones points to Shore's title and nods his head, before throwing his microphone down and stepping out of the squared circle, backing up the ramp as his music plays.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives happy Matthew Jericho is giving him another opportunity to headline Slam-Mania but, first he must defeat three other superstars in order to do so. He walks around backstage looking for one of the three superstars.

Last edited by KillerTechno on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry arrives happy Michael Jericho is giving him another opportunity to headline Slam-Mania but, first he must defeat three other superstars in order to do so. He walks around backstage looking for one of the three superstars.

*He passes by Riff Radley who is talking to his cameraman, George, backstage. Riff notices Michael and walks up to him.*

Riff Radley
"Michael Ausberry, right? I wanted to wish you luck in this tournament Mr. Jericho has created. Here's to seeing each other in that last match, eh?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 pm

RifRad wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry arrives happy Michael Jericho is giving him another opportunity to headline Slam-Mania but, first he must defeat three other superstars in order to do so. He walks around backstage looking for one of the three superstars.

*He passes by Riff Radley who is talking to his cameraman, George, backstage. Riff notices Michael and walks up to him.*

Riff Radley
"Michael Ausberry, right? I wanted to wish you luck in this tournament Mr. Jericho has created. Here's to seeing each other in that last match, eh?"

Michael stares into the eyes of Riff as they stand face to face.

Michael Ausberry
''I don't need luck, Riff. What I do need is some respect around here. Ever since debuting iv'e been given zero respect, and I understand that I'm supposed to be the one out there trying to earn this respect but, it is impossble for me to even communicate with these idiotc people. I go out there and get boo'd everyday Riff. But while were talking about it, I guess I wish goodluck to you too as YOU and all the other guys that have been put into this little tournament are going to need it because you may think I'm just one of those no named people who beg for title shots because they are shit, but the truth is, I'm not. I am actually a great preformer and coming next week when I defeat whoever is put in front of me and move onto Slam-Mania to defeat Dustin Shore and capture my first ever world title while you three are in the back watching wishing you were me, I am going to come back out and prove to the world why I deserve respect as I will be the next face of this company.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

OT: Changing Michael's picbase to Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

John Leopold is signing autographs outside the arena.

The Demon Azazel is working out in the gym ready to destroy Zayten at Terror.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:47 pm

RED wrote:
John Leopold is signing autographs outside the arena.

The Demon Azazel is working out in the gym ready to destroy Zayten at Terror.
*Will Williams walks up to John, who's signing the autograph of a little boy in a wheelchair, and takes it out of John's hand*
Will: *Glancing at the picture* Why do these people buy into your goody two shoes routine? I don't know who's stupider, you for thinking that changing the tights that you wear will make people like you or these people for falling for it. *Looks at the wheelchair kid* Your hero's a phony, kid. *Will tears the autograph in half* You'll thank me in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 pm

OFF- I am also changing Alex Novas pic base, to Frankie Edgar.

Btw KillerTechno I'm pretty sure Chris Jerichos pic base is taken by DeJesus
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 pm

.nova. wrote:

And I'm pretty sure DeJesus is a fag.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Zayten is about to climb up the ladder to the rafters when he is stopped by Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: "Zayten . . . ZAYTEN! How do you feel about the demon Aza--arrrrhhh!!!"

Zayten has just wrapped his hand around Grisham's neck and he is now staring at Grisham with wide, shining eyes. He smiles a little, showing his unusually long teeth before spitting a red-coloured liquid into Grisham's eyes. He drops Todd before looking at the camera in a fearful manner, red liquid dripping down his chin.

Zayten: "Azazel . . . the freaks are out . . . and they want to play."

Zayten laughs once before ascending to the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Krimson walks around looking furious
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
RifRad wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

Riff Radley

Michael stares into the eyes of Riff as they stand face to face.

Michael Ausberry
''I don't need luck, Riff. What I do need is some respect around here. Ever since debuting iv'e been given zero respect, and I understand that I'm supposed to be the one out there trying to earn this respect but, it is impossble for me to even communicate with these idiotc people. I go out there and get boo'd everyday Riff. But while were talking about it, I guess I wish goodluck to you too as YOU and all the other guys that have been put into this little tournament are going to need it because you may think I'm just one of those no named people who beg for title shots because they are shit, but the truth is, I'm not. I am actually a great preformer and coming next week when I defeat whoever is put in front of me and move onto Slam-Mania to defeat Dustin Shore and capture my first ever world title while you three are in the back watching wishing you were me, I am going to come back out and prove to the world why I deserve respect as I will be the next face of this company.''

Alex Nova is standing a couple feet away from this 'conversation' that is being held by Riff and Michael. He chuckles, and mutters something under his breath until finally speaking.

"That's easier said than done my friend...In case you didn't know, your opponent for next week is me. Now, I'm sure that you have those fantasies that you'll be headlining Slam-Mania to square off against Dustin, right? Well I'm sure we all do.. but under that fantasy lies someone else trying to snatch it from you. And I'm that guy. See while guys like you, and Riff, and that other guy, are rising quickly, I've been stuck at the bottom of the heap with Kevin Evans. But I'm done that. At Slam-Mania I will murder Kevin Evans, I will make him LICK MY DICK, for all I care, but listen up Michael, here's the good part.. shh.. next week after I beat you, and throw you out of the way and step up to my next challenger.. I'm going to be ONE STEP CLOSER, to getting the rematch I so rightfully deserve against Dustin Shore. And you.. and Riff, can continue doing what you guys do best.. and CRY ABOUT IT."

He smirks and looks at Riff then back to Michael
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

.nova. wrote:

Well if that's the case then I have no problem keeping Charlie Haas as the picbase. I just felt like changing it that's all.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

OT- Lol, no problem, Haas fits the gimmick, and reply please.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I will soon once I get a few things sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next