The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jigsaw's WWE Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Jigsaw's WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Hello and welcome to Jigsaw's vision of wrestling. Here is what I'd like to see, where I run things my way, all though ideas are appreciated from others! We've all had our own visions and ideas of what we'd like to see in a WWE ring. Well here's a taste of mine...All Reviews and Critics are welcome!

Jigsaw's WWE Universe WWE

WWE Owner
Vince McMahon
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Vince_McMahon

WWE COO
Triple H
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Paul_Levesque

RAW General Manager
John Laurinaitis
Jigsaw's WWE Universe John_Laurinaitis

Smackdown General Manager
Theodore Long
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Theodore_Long

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm

WWE Champions

RAW Champinons

Jigsaw's WWE Universe WWEChampionship
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Kofi_r10

Jigsaw's WWE Universe UnitedStatesChampionship1
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Swagge10

Jigsaw's WWE Universe DivasChampionship
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Tamina10

Smackdown Champions

Jigsaw's WWE Universe WorldHeavyweightChampionship
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Daniel10

Jigsaw's WWE Universe IntercontinentalChampionship
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Cody_r10

Jigsaw's WWE Universe WWETagTeamChampionship2
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Primo_10

The Divas Championship and the Tag Team Championship are defended on both Raw and Smackdown

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Power 25 and Achievements

Jigsaw's WWE Universe WWE_MITB2
Vacant

Jigsaw's WWE Universe WWE_Rumble_2007
Sheamus

Superstar of the Month
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Kofi10

Diva of the Month
Jigsaw's WWE Universe Tamina11

POWER 10

1. Kofi Kingston
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Kane
4. Randy Orton
5. Tamina Snuka
6. Drew McIntyre
7. Cody Rhodes
8. Beth Phoenix
9. CM Punk
10. Chris Jericho

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 am

Pay Per View Schedule

Extreme Rules (April)
Over the Limit (May)
King of the Ring (June)
Money In The Bank (July)
Summerslam (August)
Night of Champions (September)
Hell in The Cell (October)
Survivor Series (November)
Tables Ladders and Chairs (December)
Royal Rumble (January)
Elimination Chamber (February)
Wrestlemania (April)

Jigsaw's WWE Universe Wrestlemania28_display_image_display_image

WWE Championship: (c) Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre

World Heavyweight Championship: (c) Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

John Cena vs. The Rock

more to be announced...

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:06 am

RAW Roster

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Bella Twins
Beth Phoenix
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Jack Swagger
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
The Miz
Triple H
Tyler Reks
Vickie Guerrero
Zack Ryder

RAW News: Rey Mysterio returns, Drew McIntyre is going to Wrestlemania as the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship against WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, What will happen between the Brothers Kane and Undertaker?

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:06 am

Smackdown Roster

AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Epico
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Layla
Mark Henry
Natalya
Randy Orton
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Tamina
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Undertaker
The Big Show
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

Smackdown News:
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 am

*RAW opens with the General Manager of Monday Nights, John Laurinatius on the titantron, as a sea of boo's roar from the audience*

John Laurinatis

"Welcome to the greatest show to grace on Monday Nights...RAW! Thank you all for the warm welcome. It just places a smile on my face! Here we are just one week from the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View! And do I have a great match line up for you!

*Laurinatis clear his throat before speaking*

"Tonight...all six competitors in the Chamber match will compete in singles matches. And it will be an old fashion...beat the clock! The rules are simple, the man with the fastest time gets to enter the chamber last. And the man with the worst time will enter last. If one of the competitors in the chamber match other than CM Punk loses his respectful match...that superstar will be replaced by the winner of that match. So lets get things started shall we...up first we have Kofi Kingston vs. the WWE United States Champion...Jack Swagger!"

*Jack Swagger makes his way to the ring to a ton of heat, the United States Champion holds his title high the entire way to the ring as he awaits his opponent*

Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston: Beat the Clock Closing Moments

*After a match heavily favored by Swagger, The United States Champion continues his work on Kofi, but as Swagger lifts Kofi up for the Gut Wrench Powerbomb, Kofi slips behind Swagger and drop kicks him into the turnbuckle. Swagger turns back eating Kofi's knee. Kofi goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Vickie Guerrero tries to distract the referee, but Kofi walks over to the apron where Vickie is and starts telling her to get off the apron, Swagger recovers and goes for a hard right hand, but Kofi ducks. Swagger nearly nails Vickie, but stops from his reflexes. Swagger turns into a Trouble In Paradise! Kofi goes for the pin. 1. 2, 3!

Winner by Pin Fall- Kofi Kingston (Sets the time at 6:39)

*Kane is shown backstage, and he receives a mixed reaction*

Kane

"Cena...Cena...Cena. For weeks now you've come so close to embrace hate. But not close enough...Tonight John I go one on one with one, Alex Riley. And tonight, Alex Riley won't only represent you. But he will physically be decimated to the point where he will meet the same fate as you this upcoming Sunday at Elimination Chamber...he will leave this arena in an ambulance. Tonight John, you will see what the power of hate really is..."

*Kane smirks as he lets out a sinister laugh as RAW cuts to it's first commercial*

~~~Commercial~~~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:57 am

*The Miz makes his way to the ring to a ton of heat*

*Mason Ryan makes his way to the ring with a mixed reaction, but more cheers than tweener cheers*

Mason Ryan vs. The Miz: Beat the Clock Closing Moments (Time to Beat- 6:39)

*Mason Ryan rams the Miz into the turnbuckle, and follows up with 3 shoulders to the gut. Miz rakes Ryan's eye and rolls to the outside. The referee begins his 10 count, and gets to about 6 when Ryan exits the ring and gives chase. Mis runs to the opposite side of the ring and crawls back in. Ryan jumps onto the apron, but Miz grabs Ryan's head and drives his neck into the rope causing him to fall back to the outside, Miz smirks and taunts as he receives heat. Miz rolls to the outside and forces Ryan back into the ring, he sets Ryan up for the Skull Crushing Finalie, but Ryan powers out of the hold and goes for a huge clothesline. Miz ducks it and connects with the Skull Crushing Finalie! 1, 2, 3!*

Winner by Pin Fall- The Miz (Miz's Time- 7:33) (Time to Beat 6:39)

*Miz notices that he didn't beat the time he yells in the referees face, but this gives Mason Ryan enough time to recover, he spins the Miz around and boots him over the top rope, Mason Ryan celebrates in the ring as Miz holds his jaw looking angry as he heads up the ramp*

*Tamina makes her way to the ring to a good amount of cheers*

*Eve makes her way to the ring to a great pop*

*Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Natalya make their way to the ring to a great amount of boo's from the crowd*

Eve and Tamina vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya Closing Moments

*Beth Phoenix is doing a number on Eve, as she taunts Tamina who is more than ready for a tag. Beth irish whips Eve into her corner and tags in Natalya, they lift Eve up for a double suplex, but she is able to flip and land on her feet, and she uses what's left in her tank by hitting a double drop kick. She crawls to Tamina and tags her in. Tamina hops over the top rope and meets Natalya center in the ring hitting a huge clothesline on her. Tamina begins building momentum and knocks Beth Phoenix out of the ring. Natalya recovers but meets a flying cross body from Eve! Tamina smiles and heads to the top rope. She hits the splash on Natalya. 1, 2, 3!*

Winners by Pinfall- Eve Torres and Tamina

~~~Commercial~~~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 am

*RAW returns from break with Chris Jericho and WWE Champion CM Punk brawling in the backstage area, Punk throws Jericho over a catering table and taunts him. He prepares to hit him with his title belt, but security and officials break the brawl up, John Laurinatis runs over to the scene*

John Laurinatis

"Break it up! Break it up God Damn it! You two want to play tough guys huh? You think you can do what you want on my show!? No...no way! It's not going to happen, I won't stand for it! If you disrespect RAW, you disrespect me! So you two don't have your matches tonight! What you earned though...is the first two spots in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday! Congratulations!"

*Laurinatis storms off as CM Punk and Jericho are taken their seprate ways by the security and officials*

*Alex Riley makes his entrance looking a bit concerned, but trying to hide it*

*Kane makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction*

Kane vs. Alex Riley Closing Moments

*Kane is clearly dominating. Alex Riley eats a huge upper cut, but Kane doesn't let him fall. Kane hits a huge side slam and goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Kane smirks as Riley kicks out. He lifts Riley up and chokeslams him. Kane towers over Riley and lifts him back up and hits another chokeslam! Kane goes to make a pin but stops. He lifts Riley up one more time and signals the end is near. He tombstones him into the mat. 1, 2, 3!*

Winner by Pin Fall- Kane

*After the match Kane stands in the ring as officials race down to the ring to attend to Alex Riley, Kane grabs a microphone*

Kane

"It's a shame John...for you do not know how bad I wish that was Zack Ryder!"

*Kane drops the microphone and begins laughing as RAW goes to commercial*

~~~Commercial~~~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 am

*R-Truth makes his way to the ring to a nice reaction*

*Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring to a huge amount of boo's*

*John Laurinatis once again makes his precense on the titantron*

John Laurinatis

"Due to Mr. Punk, and Mr. Jericho "volunteering" to be the first two entrants in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday...you two no longer need to compete in a beat the clock match...well let me rephrase that. Excuse me...Now Chris Jericho and CM Punk will enter first. Followed by the Miz right now. and Kofi Kingston having the best time will enter last as of right now. The winner of this match can enter last if Kofi's time is beaten. But the loser will enter 3rd. Winner takes all gentlemen. Good luck!"

Main Event: Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth- Beat the Clock (Time to Beat- 6:39) Closing Moments

*Dolph Ziggler is pounding away on R-Truh, He backs Truth up to the ropes, and Ziggler charges. Truth ducks under the clothesline and clotheslines Ziggler over the top rope and Truth goes with him! Both men are struggling to make it to their feet when...*

*Chris Jericho storms down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. He smacks Zigger then Truth causing the referee to ring the bell! He hits them both one more time before dropping the chair, grabbing a microphone, and entering the ring*

Chris Jericho

"I guess if I can't catch a break...neither can anyone else. I may be entering first in the Chamber this Sunday. But I have won this type of match before. This Sunday I will once again take back what's mine and show why am I am the best wrestler in the wor...."

*CM Punk walks out onto the stage to a ton of cheers, but security is infront of him blocking him from getting down to the ring*

CM Punk

"I'm sorry, but I thought you were about to say that you were the best wrestler in the world? I beg to differ Chris...you see I've never won a chamber match in my career...yet! This Sunday is your wake up call Jericho. This Sunday not only you Chris Jericho...the Miz, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth...you will all realize why I, CM Punk. The WWE Champion..."

*Fans begin to cheer Punk's name*

"Am the very best wrestler in the entire...world."

*Punk holds his title high as Jericho looks on and RAW ends*

~~~End of Show~~~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:36 am

Quote :

*RAW opens with the General Manager of Monday Nights, John Laurinatius on the titantron, as a sea of boo's roar from the audience*

John Laurinatis

"Welcome to the greatest show to grace on Monday Nights...RAW! Thank you all for the warm welcome. It just places a smile on my face! Here we are just one week from the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View! And do I have a great match line up for you!

*Laurinatis clear his throat before speaking*

"Tonight...all six competitors in the Chamber match will compete in singles matches. And it will be an old fashion...beat the clock! The rules are simple, the man with the fastest time gets to enter the chamber last. And the man with the worst time will enter last. If one of the competitors in the chamber match other than CM Punk loses his respectful match...that superstar will be replaced by the winner of that match. So lets get things started shall we...up first we have Kofi Kingston vs. the WWE United States Champion...Jack Swagger!"

*Jack Swagger makes his way to the ring to a ton of heat, the United States Champion holds his title high the entire way to the ring as he awaits his opponent*

Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston: Beat the Clock Closing Moments

*After a match heavily favored by Swagger, The United States Champion continues his work on Kofi, but as Swagger lifts Kofi up for the Gut Wrench Powerbomb, Kofi slips behind Swagger and drop kicks him into the turnbuckle. Swagger turns back eating Kofi's knee. Kofi goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Vickie Guerrero tries to distract the referee, but Kofi walks over to the apron where Vickie is and starts telling her to get off the apron, Swagger recovers and goes for a hard right hand, but Kofi ducks. Swagger nearly nails Vickie, but stops from his reflexes. Swagger turns into a Trouble In Paradise! Kofi goes for the pin. 1. 2, 3!

Winner by Pin Fall- Kofi Kingston (Sets the time at 6:39)

*Kane is shown backstage, and he receives a mixed reaction*

Kane

"Cena...Cena...Cena. For weeks now you've come so close to embrace hate. But not close enough...Tonight John I go one on one with one, Alex Riley. And tonight, Alex Riley won't only represent you. But he will physically be decimated to the point where he will meet the same fate as you this upcoming Sunday at Elimination Chamber...he will leave this arena in an ambulance. Tonight John, you will see what the power of hate really is..."

*Kane smirks as he lets out a sinister laugh as RAW cuts to it's first commercial*

~~~Commercial~~~

*The Miz makes his way to the ring to a ton of heat*

*Mason Ryan makes his way to the ring with a mixed reaction, but more cheers than tweener cheers*

Mason Ryan vs. The Miz: Beat the Clock Closing Moments (Time to Beat- 6:39)

*Mason Ryan rams the Miz into the turnbuckle, and follows up with 3 shoulders to the gut. Miz rakes Ryan's eye and rolls to the outside. The referee begins his 10 count, and gets to about 6 when Ryan exits the ring and gives chase. Mis runs to the opposite side of the ring and crawls back in. Ryan jumps onto the apron, but Miz grabs Ryan's head and drives his neck into the rope causing him to fall back to the outside, Miz smirks and taunts as he receives heat. Miz rolls to the outside and forces Ryan back into the ring, he sets Ryan up for the Skull Crushing Finalie, but Ryan powers out of the hold and goes for a huge clothesline. Miz ducks it and connects with the Skull Crushing Finalie! 1, 2, 3!*

Winner by Pin Fall- The Miz (Miz's Time- 7:33) (Time to Beat 6:39)

*Miz notices that he didn't beat the time he yells in the referees face, but this gives Mason Ryan enough time to recover, he spins the Miz around and boots him over the top rope, Mason Ryan celebrates in the ring as Miz holds his jaw looking angry as he heads up the ramp*

*Tamina makes her way to the ring to a good amount of cheers*

*Eve makes her way to the ring to a great pop*

*Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Natalya make their way to the ring to a great amount of boo's from the crowd*

Eve and Tamina vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya Closing Moments

*Beth Phoenix is doing a number on Eve, as she taunts Tamina who is more than ready for a tag. Beth irish whips Eve into her corner and tags in Natalya, they lift Eve up for a double suplex, but she is able to flip and land on her feet, and she uses what's left in her tank by hitting a double drop kick. She crawls to Tamina and tags her in. Tamina hops over the top rope and meets Natalya center in the ring hitting a huge clothesline on her. Tamina begins building momentum and knocks Beth Phoenix out of the ring. Natalya recovers but meets a flying cross body from Eve! Tamina smiles and heads to the top rope. She hits the splash on Natalya. 1, 2, 3!*

Winners by Pinfall- Eve Torres and Tamina

~~~Commercial~~~

*RAW returns from break with Chris Jericho and WWE Champion CM Punk brawling in the backstage area, Punk throws Jericho over a catering table and taunts him. He prepares to hit him with his title belt, but security and officials break the brawl up, John Laurinatis runs over to the scene*

John Laurinatis

"Break it up! Break it up God Damn it! You two want to play tough guys huh? You think you can do what you want on my show!? No...no way! It's not going to happen, I won't stand for it! If you disrespect RAW, you disrespect me! So you two don't have your matches tonight! What you earned though...is the first two spots in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday! Congratulations!"

*Laurinatis storms off as CM Punk and Jericho are taken their seprate ways by the security and officials*

*Alex Riley makes his entrance looking a bit concerned, but trying to hide it*

*Kane makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction*

Kane vs. Alex Riley Closing Moments

*Kane is clearly dominating. Alex Riley eats a huge upper cut, but Kane doesn't let him fall. Kane hits a huge side slam and goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Kane smirks as Riley kicks out. He lifts Riley up and chokeslams him. Kane towers over Riley and lifts him back up and hits another chokeslam! Kane goes to make a pin but stops. He lifts Riley up one more time and signals the end is near. He tombstones him into the mat. 1, 2, 3!*

Winner by Pin Fall- Kane

*After the match Kane stands in the ring as officials race down to the ring to attend to Alex Riley, Kane grabs a microphone*

Kane

"It's a shame John...for you do not know how bad I wish that was Zack Ryder!"

*Kane drops the microphone and begins laughing as RAW goes to commercial*

~~~Commercial~~~

*R-Truth makes his way to the ring to a nice reaction*

*Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring to a huge amount of boo's*

*John Laurinatis once again makes his precense on the titantron*

John Laurinatis

"Due to Mr. Punk, and Mr. Jericho "volunteering" to be the first two entrants in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday...you two no longer need to compete in a beat the clock match...well let me rephrase that. Excuse me...Now Chris Jericho and CM Punk will enter first. Followed by the Miz right now. and Kofi Kingston having the best time will enter last as of right now. The winner of this match can enter last if Kofi's time is beaten. But the loser will enter 3rd. Winner takes all gentlemen. Good luck!"

Main Event: Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth- Beat the Clock (Time to Beat- 6:39) Closing Moments

*Dolph Ziggler is pounding away on R-Truh, He backs Truth up to the ropes, and Ziggler charges. Truth ducks under the clothesline and clotheslines Ziggler over the top rope and Truth goes with him! Both men are struggling to make it to their feet when...*

*Chris Jericho storms down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. He smacks Zigger then Truth causing the referee to ring the bell! He hits them both one more time before dropping the chair, grabbing a microphone, and entering the ring*

Chris Jericho

"I guess if I can't catch a break...neither can anyone else. I may be entering first in the Chamber this Sunday. But I have won this type of match before. This Sunday I will once again take back what's mine and show why am I am the best wrestler in the wor...."

*CM Punk walks out onto the stage to a ton of cheers, but security is infront of him blocking him from getting down to the ring*

CM Punk

"I'm sorry, but I thought you were about to say that you were the best wrestler in the world? I beg to differ Chris...you see I've never won a chamber match in my career...yet! This Sunday is your wake up call Jericho. This Sunday not only you Chris Jericho...the Miz, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth...you will all realize why I, CM Punk. The WWE Champion..."

*Fans begin to cheer Punk's name*

"Am the very best wrestler in the entire...world."

*Punk holds his title high as Jericho looks on and RAW ends*

~~~End of Show~~~

RAW Results

Kofi Kingston d. Jack Swagger
Miz d. Mason Ryan
Eve and Tamina d. Beth Phoenix and Natalya
Kane d. Alex Riley
R-Truth and Dolph Ziggler ends in No Contest
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

I haven't read throught it completely yet, full review to come.

2 things I've noticed;

It looks so bad posting in parts. So bad.

Beat the Clock was a nice addition but it seemed to be all over the place (will go into more detail in full review)
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Adam wrote:

2 things I've noticed;

Beat the Clock was a nice addition but it seemed to be all over the place (will go into more detail in full review)

well at least you are honest about it, and it is only my first shot at it. usually i write them in full matches, im possibly going to cut the trons also. and i usually do them in full posts not broken up. Smackdown this week will have one full post as the show
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Adam wrote:

2 things I've noticed;

well at least you are honest about it, and it is only my first shot at it. usually i write them in full matches, im possibly going to cut the trons also. and i usually do them in full posts not broken up. Smackdown this week will have one full post as the show

I agree that the trons need to be cut and the show to be fully posted. I dodn't think that writting the whole matches is necessary though.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Friday Night Smackdown ~2/18/12~

*Highlights from RAW's beat the clock challenges are shown, before cameras show Teddy Long smiling in his office*

Teddy Long

"Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown...holla holla! Now for those who watched the chaotic episode of RAW this past Monday knows what happened with their beat the clock matches. Well here on Smackdown we're going to run a few things different. A 6 Man Battle Royal will take place, and the order the superstars are eliminated in, will be their entrant number. For example, if the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan is eliminated lets say...3rd? He'll enter the chamber 3rd. No and ifs or buts tonight ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Smackdown!"

*fans cheer Teddy Long as the first match is ready to get under way*

Match 1- Drew McIntyre vs. Ted DiBiase Closing Moments

*After basically a one sided contest, DiBiase finally is able to get the upper hand when McIntyre taunts him for the Future Shock DDT. DiBiase counters out of the hold and hits a DDT of his own. As both men are down the referee begins his 10 count. But McIntyre rolls out of the ring. McIntyre makes it to his feet on the outside and reaches into his boot. DiBiase stands up in the ring and reaches through the ropes to grab McIntyre. McIntyre turns and blasts DiBiase in the jaw sending him straight back and laying him out. McIntyre quickly disposes of brass knuckles which the referee didn't see! McIntyre crawls in the ring. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall- Drew McIntyre*

McIntyre has his armed raised in victory to a ton of heat as DiBiase lays in the ring holding his jaw and Smackdown goes to break*

*Smackdown returns to show World Champion Daniel Bryan with AJ Lee backstage who is no longer wearing her neck brace*

Daniel Bryan

"I don't get! I just....I just don't get it. I mean why would Teddy put me in this Battle Royal tonight, I'm already the World Champion, I should be last to enter the chamber, what else should I have to prove!"

AJ Lee

"Well you are a fighting champ Daniel! I know you can do this. You will win tonight's Battle Royal...and you will go on and successfully defend you championship this Sunday. I promise."

*AJ goes to kiss him as Daniel Bryan looks at his title on his shoulder then he simply brushes AJ's hair with his hand before walking off down the hall without AJ*

Match 2- Jinder Mahal vs. Santino Marella Closing Moments

*The fans are non stop cheering for Santino, but Mahal is having none of it as he continues to beat down Santino. Mahal powerslams Santino and goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Mahal sits on his knees and smirks before standing back up and delivering a few stomps on Santino. As Mahal waits for Santino to make it to his feet, Ezekiel Jackson runs down the entrance stage. Mahal turns to face him and they engage in a stare down for a moment. Mahal turns back to Santino and Santino hits the cobra strike! He follows up by rolling up Mahal. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall- Santion Marella*

*Jackson celebrates with Marella in the ring as Smackdown goes to commercial*

Match 3- Natalya w/ Beth Phoenix vs. Alicia Fox w/ Tamina Snuka Closing Moments

*Alicia Fox is on the top rope looking to hit a missle drop kick, but Beth Phoenix climbs the apron and sends Alicia to the outside causing a DQ as the referee calls for the bell*

Winner by DQ- Alicia Fox*

Tamina storms the ring and goes after Beth and begins hammering away on her, but Natalya turns Tamina around and delivers a right hand. Tamina turns to Beth Phoenix and Beth clotheslines her down. Natalya places Tamina in the sharp shooter as Beth Phoenix taunts her until the referee breaks it up and the divas make their way to the back

Main Event 6 Man Battle Royal

*Order of Eliminations

Great Khali by Orton, Bryan, Big Show, Rhodes, Barrett

Big Show by Barrett and Rhodes

Barrett by Orton

Rhodes by Orton

Closing Moments

As Orton is hammering away on Bryan, AJ Lee runs down to the ring and begs Orton not to deliver any more punishment, this gives Daniel Bryan the advantage and he low blows Randy Orton and throws him over the top rope

Winner- World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan*

Order of entry in the chamber- 1 Khali, 2 Big Show, 3 Barrett, 4 Rhodes, 5 Orton, 6 Bryan

~~~End of Show~~~

OT: had to rush it, gotta go somewhere
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 am

WWE Elimination Chamber 2~19~12

Match 1- Smackdown Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship

*Big Show and The Great Khali are the first entrants because they were eliminated in the battle royal first. Big Show and Khali meet center in the ring and engage in a stare down. The fans are clearly behind Big Show in this confrontation when Khali goes for the first strike. He delivers a right hand to Big Show, but it is un effective. Big Show throws his own punch and it is un effective on Khali. They lock in a test of strenght but Khali head butts Big Show causing him to stagger. Khali goes for the chop, but Big Show grabs Khali's wrist and over powers him. Big Show slaps Khali's chest causing an echo of pain. Big Show follows up with a huge big boot causing Khali to stagger a bit. Big Show goes for another big boot, but Khali catches his foot and shoves him back. Khali runs a bit toward Big Show and rams him down. Khali taunts as the fans boo and then the lights dim and the countdown begins!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Wade Barrett exits his pod and stays on the outside as Khali stares him down, Big Show stands up and hammers at Khali's back sending him leaning into the ropes. Barrett charges and leaps at Khali entering the ring. He causes Khali to turn into Big Show! Big Show grabs him for a chokeslam! He struggles to lift Khali up for the chokeslam, but he hits it. He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Barrett drops an elbow on Khali and goes for a cover of his own. 1, 2, kikcout! Barrett gets up and turns to Big Show. Barrett puts his hands up begging Show not to attack him. Big Show swings and misses as Barrett ducks and dives at Show's knee causing him to stagger a bit. Barrett uses all of his strenght and gets the Big Shown on his shoulders for Waste Land! But before Barrett can hit it, Khali grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him! Khali covers Barrett. 1, 2, 3!

~Wade Barrett Eliminated by Great Khali~

The countdown begins again...5..4...3..2..1! Here comes Cody Rhodes

Rhodes climbs his pod and stays up there avoding Big Show and Khali. As Big Show gets to his feet, Khali goes for another chop. Big Show avoids it and hits the WMD! Khali staggers before falling onto his back. And out of no where Cody splashes off the pod onto Khali and goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!

~Great Khali Eliminated by Cody Rhodes~

Big Show rips Rhodes up and goes for the WMD, and Rhodes ducks. Cody Rhodes hits a series of combo punches to Big Show. But Big Show shakes his head at Rhodes. Cody Rhodes finally delivers his last punch only to be caught by Big Show. Big Show lifts Cody up over his head and drops him flat on his face. Show goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Big Show drops an elbow on Cody's back. Big Show stands back up and walks over Cody. Cody lets out a yell in pain. Big Show lifts Cody up and hits a chop to the chest causing an echo just like it did to Khali. Big Show whips Cody across the ropes and then charges at him. Rhodes dives at Show's knees causing Big Show to fall face first into the second turnbuckle pad.

Orton's pod opens!

Randy Orton charges into the ring and hits a devistating clothesline on Rhodes. Big Show stands up into an RKO! Orton smirks at current World Champion Daniel Bryan. Orton then turns back to Rhodes and begins to stalk him for an RKO. Cody Rhodes turns into an RKO! Orton covers him. 1, 2, 3!

~Cody Rhodes Eliminated by Randy Orton~

Orton begins to stalk Big Show to again hit him with an RKO. Orton leaps for the RKO, but Big show uses his forces to send him over the top rope onto the steel! Orton yells in pain as Big Show heads over the ropes to get Orton. Big Show lifts Orton up by the throat and locks in both hands around the throat. He slams Orton into the steel wall before launching him back into the ring! Big Show climbs over the ropes back into the ring. He calls for the chokeslam! Just then...

Daniel Bryan's pod opens!

Bryan low blows Big Show and chops him down! He covers Show. 1, 2, kickout! Daniel Bryan yells at the referee to count faster. As Bryan stands up he backs up into Orton. Orton smirks at him before striking with an RKO! Bryan rolls to the outside steel. Orton starts to head out of the ring when Big Show grabs Orton. He throws a punch for the WMD and Orton ducks under it and hits the RKO! He covers Big Show. 1, 2, 3!

~Big Show Eliminated by Randy Orton~

Daniel Bryan staggers into the ring only to be upper cutted by Orton! Orton lifts Daniel Bryan up and Bryan rakes his eyes! He sends Orton head first into the tunrbuckle pad. Just as Big Show recovers to leave, Daniel Bryan taunts him for getting eliminated. Big Show looks extremely angry and he stalks Bryan. He swings for the WMD and Bryan ducks and it connects to Orton! Randy Orton staggers down. Daniel Bryan quickly covers Orton. 1, 2, 3!

~Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan~

Daniel Bryan quickly snatches his title and escapes the chamber to the backstage area*

~~~A Promo for Wrestlemania is shown~~~

Match 2- Tamina Snuka vs. Beth Phoenix for the Divas Championship

*Tamina makes her way to the ring first to a nice pop, current Divas Champion Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring to a good amount of heat.

The Bell sounds. Both divas lock up and Tamina actually over powers the Glamazon! She shoves Beth across the ring. Tamina runs at Beth and hits a clothesline, and another! Beth Phoenix stands back up, and Tamina goes for a super kick! Beth ducks it and elbows Tamina in the back of her head. Beth shoves Tamina into the corner and begins kicking her in the stomach. Tamina staggers out of the corner and Beth hits a powerful clothesline! She goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Beth Phoenix rips Tamina up by her hair and scoop slams her following up with an elbow drop. Tamina crawls toward the ropes, and Beth uses that to her advantage, she chokes Tamina on the second rope and the referee forces the break. The fans give Beth some heat as she taunts Tamina.

Tamina finally gains the upper hand she hits Beth with a beautiful power slam out of no where! Tamina and Beth both stagger to their feet. Tamina throws a right hand, and Beth throws one back. Tamina throws another and another! Tamina suddenly hits the super kick! She falls on Beth for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Tamina can't believe it. Tamina catches her breath for a moment, although this allows Beth to catch hers. Beth Phoenix knees Tamina in the gut and turns her for the Glam Slam! Tamina spins around her before Beth can lift her. Tamina nails her with another super kick! Tamina taunts and heads to the top. She leaps off the top rope and nails the Snuka Splash! 1, 2, 3!*

~Winner and new Divas Champion, Tamina Snuka~

Tamina is awarded her new Title as she celebrates as Kane is shown backstage, he places his metallic entrance mask on before looking at the camera*

Kane

"Tonight...tonight is the first time in my life. I can actually say I don't know what's going to happen. What's going to happen tonight? The outcome? I don't...know. I don't know if John Cena is going to be able to take the torture his soul will take tonight. He will be devoured into a Hell like no other...Tonight John Cena. You leave in an ambulance!"

*Kane walks off*

Match 3- RAW Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship

*WWE Champion CM Punk and Chris Jericho are the first entrants because of their backstage brawl. They engage in a stare down that the fans absolutely love. CM Punk spits in Jericho's face causing a huge amount of cheers. Jericho turns back to him looking furious. Punk slaps Jericho. Jericho comes back with a punch which Punk ducks under and begins hammering away on Jericho! Punk screams "Best in the World" In Jericho's face before hitting a hard right hand sending Jericho over the top rope to the steel grate. Punk smirks as the countdown begins for the first pod to open.

R-Truth enters

Truth and Punk go at it, Punk gets the upper hand when he hits enough low kicks to Truth sending him staggering into the turnbuckle. Punk hits a running knee and follows up with the bull dog! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Punk signals that it's time to go to sleep. He lifts Truth up onto his shoulders and instantly connects! 1, 2, 3!

~R-Truth eliminated by CM Punk~

Jericho re enters the ring and hits an instant Code Breaker on Punk! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Jericho lifts Punk's legs up and attempts to place the champion in the Walls of Jericho, Punk squirms and shoves Jericho across the ring with his feet. Punk slowly makes it to his feet, but Jericho sends him to the outside grate! Jericho heads to the outside and taunts Punk. Punk counters and drops Jericho by his legs. Punk holds on and flips Jericho into the pod R-Truth was in. Jericho breaks through the glass and the fans start a "Holy Shit" chant!

Dolph Ziggler enters as his pod opens next

Ziggler goes right after a recovering WWE Champion. He attempts a Zig Zag on the steel grate, but Punk counters him! Punk throws Ziggler into the ring and jumps off the top rope clothesline Ziggler back down. He covers him. 1, 2, kickout! Punk looks worn out but he doesn't stop his assault on Ziggler. Punk begins hammering away on Ziggler. Jericho is still laying in the destroyed pod.

Miz enters

Miz dives right after Punk and stops him from beating down Ziggler. Miz helps Ziggler to his feet and asks him to work together. Ziggler agrees and staggers toward Punk. Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Ziggler! 1, 2, 3!

~Dolph Ziggler Eliminated by Miz~

Miz stands up with a smirk on his face getting a ton of heat. Jericho begins showing signs of recovering but still lays in the. After a few more moments its time for the last entrant.

Kofi enters the match

Kofi begins by leaping off the ropes and splashing onto the Miz. He leaps up and nails the Trouble in Paradise on Punk! He goes for the cover on Punk. 1, 2, kickout! Kofi turns his attentions to Miz again and hits the Boom Drop on Miz! 1, 2, 3!

~Miz Eliminated by Kofi Kingston~

Kofi turns to a recovered CM Punk! Punk connects with a GTS! 1, 2, kickout! CM Punk can't believe it. Jericho enters the ring and hits a Code Breaker on Punk for the second time tonight! He then places Punk in the Walls of Jericho! Punk fights and refuses to tap! After about of minute of the Walls of Jericho. Chris Jericho finally lets go of the hold. He turns to a Trouble in Paradise! 1, 2, 3!

~Chris Jericho Eliminated by Kofi Kingston~

Kofi taunts CM Punk to get up. Kofi goes for a spinning round house kick! Punk ducks and goes for his own! Kofi also ducks, but connects with Trouble in Paradise! 1, 2, 3!

~Winner and New WWE Champion, Kofi Kingston~

Kofi Kingston is awarded the WWE Championship! He can't believe what has just happened as his arm is raised in victory. CM Punk looks on in disbelief as Kofi celebrates with the WWE Championship*

~~~Highlights of the previous matches are shown~~~

Main Event- Kane vs. John Cena Ambulance Match

*John Cena makes his entrance first getting a mixed reaction, followed by Kane who also gets a mixed reaction.

The bell sounds. Kane smirks at Cena and points out to the ambulance. Cena dives at Kane and both men head over the top rope. Kane lands on his feet as Cena falls hard on the outside. Kane rips Cena up and sends him flying into the steel steps! Kane stalks Cena and nails him with an upper cut! Cena falls back to the floor after the upper cut. Kane lifts Cena up by his throat and taunts him. Cena kicks Kane in his knee and follows up with a neck breaker on the outside. Cena staggers to his feet as Kane sits up. Cena looks a bit shocked and waits for Kane to get up. Cena throws a right hand, but Kane catches it and hits another upper cut. Cena staggers toward the announce table area. Kane lifts Cena up to power slam him but Cena drops behind Kane and hits a spin out powerbomb through the annouce table! Cena throws his arms up in a taunt getting his usual mixed reaction from the crowd. Kane crawls over to the ring side barrier and uses it to get to his feet.

Cena runs at Kane, but Kane flips him over the barrier! Cena yells in pain as Kane takes a moment to recover. Kane starts toward the ambulance. Cena finally hops back over the barrier and gives chase. Kane unaware of Cena takes a blow to the back of the head and falls face first into the ambulance's back bumper. Blood is visible from Kane's nose and top lip after hitting the bumper. Cena lifts Kane up and throws him head first back into the ambulance door. Kane staggers back and falls down. Cena calls for an attitude adjustment! He hoists Kane up and Kane lands onto his feet. He whips Cena toward the front of the ambulance. Kane instantly chokeslams Cena on the hood of the ambulance! Cena slides off the hood and falls face first. Kane drags Cena and opens the door and rips a stretcher out. Kane drags Cena over to the stretcher and goes to chokeslam him again, this time on the stretcher! Cena reverses the hold and his the AA on the stretcher! Kane bounces off the stretcher and onto the concrete.

Cena calls for the doors to be open. But out of no where the shock of all shocks occurs! The Rock emerges from the back of the ambulance and begins hammering away on Cena! The Rock hits a rock bottom on the steel stage before taunting Cena and getting a huge reaction form the crowd. Kane in the mean time sits up with a smirk. He staggers over to Cena and delivers a Tombstone on the steel! He drags a lifeless Cena to the ambulance, throws him in, and slams the doors.

~Winner- Kane~*

Elimination Chamber goes off the air with the Big Red Monster celebrating his victory

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 am

let me know if anyone thinks its a good idea to write full matches for my PPVs or not. Figured it wouldnt be a bad idea, but I really can't tell if it looks all clustered or not.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 am

RAW News for 2~20~12

As the Road to Wrestlemania is officially under way. Sheamus will choose his Championship opponent to take on in one of the main events of Wrestlemania 28.

Aftermath of the Rock's involvement in the Kane and John Cena Ambulance Match

New Divas Champion, Tamina in action

and....

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 am

RAW 2~20~12

*Highlights of the RAW WWE Championship Elimination Chamber where a new WWE Champion was crowned...

New WWE Champion Kofi Kingston makes his way to the ring to a standing ovation, the man that no one expected to walk out of the chamber the winner is making his way down to the ring the next night as the WWE Champion*

Kofi Kingston

"Wow...wow thank you all so much! This is the single most greatest feeling in the world. Man...so many people were saying I never would have achieved this prestige. But let the nay sayers continue what they want to say. Because here I stand before you...the WWE...Champion!"

CM Punk

"Hold on...hold on...hold on."

*Punk emerges onto the stage*

"Kofi congrats, really congrats. You won the beat the clock challenge, you got enter last in the chamber. and I emphasize the word last! Tonight Kofi...I envoke my rematch clause. You will have the shortest WWE Championship reign...I promise."

*Punk and Kofi stare down each other from the ring to the stage as RAW takes its first commercial*

~Commercial Break~

Match 1- Sheamus vs. United States Champion, Jack Swagger Closing Moments

*The Royal Rumble Winner Sheamus has the fans on his side as he continues to finish off Jack Swagger, but Vickie distracts the referee causing Swagger to rake Sheamus' eyes. Swagger explodes with a clothesline and covers him. 1. 2, kickout! Swagger lifts him up and puts him in a hold for a bear hug, but Sheamus fights it off. Sheamus grabs Swagger and prepares to hit the Irish Curse, but Swagger elbows his way out only to eat a Brogue Kick! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall- Sheamus

Sheamus celebrates his victory in the ring before heading backstage*

*A promo is shown for the Undertaker's return later tonight*

Match 2- Rosa Mendes vs. Divas Champion, Tamina Snuka Closing Moments

*Tamina is heading to the top rope to finish off Rosa with the splash, when Beth Phoenix and Natalya appear on the stage, causing Tamina to be distracted. Tamina stares at Beth from the top rope, allowing Rosa time to recover and frankensteiner Tamina off the top rope. Rosa goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall- Rosa Mendes

Rosa quickly exits the ring as Beth Phoenix and Natalya enter the ring, Beth Phoenix and Natalya begin to beat down Tamina, and Rosa gets about half way up the stage before shaking her head and storming the ring, she takes a few shots at Natalya before Beth notices and Glam Slams her. Beth Phoenix and Natalya leave Rosa and Tamina knocked out in the ring as RAW goes to commercial*

~Commercial Break~

*RAW returns to from break to see John Cena backstage*

John Cena

"Kane...it's over big man. I have some business to attend to. Dwayne Johnson...you are suppose to be one of the up most respected WWE Superstars of all time! Never to do bad to others unless its in that very ring! Well last night Rock...you cost me my match. Busting out of the ambulance and dropping me with a Rock Bottom allowing Kane to gain the upper hand and eventuallly the victory. Now I know you're not here tonight, and you have no plans of being on the tron later via satelite! But I know you are watching so listen up...The next time you show up on RAW before Wrestlemania, when ever that is. You will know the true meaning of pay back...being a bitch!'

*The fans erupt into cheers as Cena smiles and walks off*

Match 3- Chris Jericho vs. ? Closing Moments

*Making his way to the ring, Rey Mysterio! Rey Mysterio takes it to Chris Jericho through out most of the match. The fans were going nuts for Rey as he dropped Jericho on the 2nd rope and connecting with the 619! Rey leaps to splash on Jericho, but Jericho rolls out of the way. He snatches Rey by the legs and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho, but Rey Mysterio is able to bridge Chris Jericho! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall- Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio quickly exits the ring after getting the pinfall as an angered Jericho throws a fit in the ring. Jericho angerly stares down Rey as he celebrates with the fans on his way up the ramp*

Match 4- Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Championship, Drew McIntyre vs. R-Truth vs. Big Show Closing Moments

The Big Show was dominating Truth when McIntyre takes out the giant's legs from under him. McIntyre and R-Truth go at it for a few moments, and Big Show has made it back to his feet. He charges with the WMD and Drew shoves R-Truth right into it. R-Truth drops like a noodle. McIntyre trips Big Show into a turnbuckle and quickly dives onto Truth. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall- Drew McIntyre

McIntyre goes crazy after winning the match and realizing that he is #1 Contender for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania!*

*RAW goes to commercial as the Undertaker is being previewed next*

~Commercial Break~

*RAW returns to a signature and familiar gong. the Undertaker emerges and slowly makes his way down to the ring to a amazing amount of cheers and he grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring*

Undertaker

"Wrestlemania...only less than a month and a half away. And here I stand in this very ring with out an opponent. 19-0...19-0 and I stand before you prepared too......

Kane

"Undertaker....oh Undertaaaaker."

*The lights dim to red at the entrance stage as Kane walks out onto the stage*

"You sound pathetic big brother. Look at you...standing in a ring that you still claim is your yard. You believe you are worthy of going onto another Wrestlemania after what happened at Wrestlemania 27 against Triple H? Undertaker you are no longer worthy of Wrestlemania, despite what your records may be...you are nothing but a shell of your former self! And it is I the one who now needs to shine on the grandest stage of them all. It is I who will define a legacy at Wrestlemania now. Undertaker, it's time to step aside. You are looking at the Devil's Favorite Demon...the one who is now, the dominant brother."

*Kane glares at Undertaker through his masked face as Undertaker glares right back as RAW goes to commercial*

~Commercial Break~

Main Event- CM Punk vs. WWE Champion, Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship Closing Moments

*Both Punk and WWE Champion Kofi make their ways to the ring to a huge pop, the bell sounds and the match is under way. The crowd is split in cheers. Half for Kofi, the other for Punk. They shake hands and lock up. Kofi and Punk release the lock up and both stand in fighting stances and smile at each other getting a nice crowd reaction. Punk goes for a roundhouse and Kofi ducks and goes for his own, and Punk reacts the same as Kofi reacted to Punk's kick. Finally after an intense match up, CM Punk hoists Kofi Kingston up for a GTS, only to be countered into a beautiful roll up. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Champion- Kofi Kingston

Kofi is given his title as he celebrates his victory, he pinned Punk almost the same way as he did at the Elimination Chamber. Punk shakes his head and offers his hand to Kofi in respect. Kofi Kingston shakes his hand and the two celebrate into the ring together. Drew McIntyre walks out onto the stage watching Kofi and Punk as RAW goes off the air*

~End of Show~
[u]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's WWE Universe   Jigsaw's WWE Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Jigsaw's WWE Universe
Page 1 of 1