The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

US: The Republican Race for the Presidency

Go down 
+9
Styles
SuperByNature
Jericho
noeleen phoenix
TJ
BEAST MODE
Harold
fuck
Jarrett
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

The story of Ron Paul being a drug addict is true. The man doesn't know the first thing about politics and like Obama bin Laden himself thinks that the troops are a just a number and it doesn't matter if they die people will keep joining
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 am

Oh joy. If it isn't mr ignorance himself. You want to know what else is true? The fact that Ron Paul is Newt Gingrich's next wife. Could you maybe find other sources? Do you have any solid proof that Ron Paul is addicted to an illegal drug? Or any drug for that matter? And what is this thing about "just a number" and "Obama bin laden"?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 am

RifRad wrote:
Oh joy. If it isn't mr ignorance himself. You want to know what else is true? The fact that Ron Paul is Newt Gingrich's next wife. Could you maybe find other sources? Do you have any solid proof that Ron Paul is addicted to an illegal drug? Or any drug for that matter? And what is this thing about "just a number" and "Obama bin laden"?
Seriously? Obama (terrorist) hates the troops just like Ron Paul who both use them as nothing more than a political ploy because they don't care if the troops live or die. Trust me I'm in the military I would know. Obviously Ron Paul is on drugs because everything he spews makes absolutely no sense. Fuck Newt Gingrich he has no business running for a political office
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:42 am

White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Seriously? Obama (terrorist) hates the troops just like Ron Paul who both use them as nothing more than a political ploy because they don't care if the troops live or die. Trust me I'm in the military I would know. Obviously Ron Paul is on drugs because everything he spews makes absolutely no sense. Fuck Newt Gingrich he has no business running for a political office
just because you are in the military, doesn't mean that you know what obama thinks about the military. now, i don't like Obama, but if you are going to rip the man, at least show some proof other than "oh i'm in the military".
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 am

SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
just because you are in the military, doesn't mean that you know what obama thinks about the military. now, i don't like Obama, but if you are going to rip the man, at least show some proof other than "oh i'm in the military".
Perhaps the fact that there were plans set to have the troops out of Iraq within the first 15 months of his term however he decided to wait to the end in order to look good to voters. He has also declined to visit Afghanistan multiple times and to ever attend a military funeral. Both of which President Bush did on MANY occasions
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:48 am

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Perhaps the fact that there were plans set to have the troops out of Iraq within the first 15 months of his term however he decided to wait to the end in order to look good to voters. He has also declined to visit Afghanistan multiple times and to ever attend a military funeral. Both of which President Bush did on MANY occasions
Bush broke America.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 am

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
well, here's the thing. when a person takes office, they can make claims that they simply can't back up due to issues they don't have clearance to look at until they are president. Obama's timeline was Bush's. and where did you see that about obama? if that's true, you can make that claim. but saying something without providing proof doesn't prove a thing.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 am

Future TJ wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Bush broke America.
Negative it was already broke when he took office
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 am

I agree with Dan that Bush is not to blame for anything we're in. It's also known we both dislike Obama. I also agree with him that Romney is the one to go for in this election. However, not quite for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:58 am

SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
well, here's the thing. when a person takes office, they can make claims that they simply can't back up due to issues they don't have clearance to look at until they are president. Obama's timeline was Bush's. and where did you see that about obama? if that's true, you can make that claim. but saying something without providing proof doesn't prove a thing.
Where have you seen anything about Obama going to funerals? When has he visited troops? Bush did that almost every month of his presidency and it was widely publisized, in fact just last year it was on Fox News and CNN that Obama backed out of a trip that he supposively planned to Afghanistan claiming that he didn't go because he felt that it wasn't the right time
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:00 am

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Where have you seen anything about Obama going to funerals? When has he visited troops? Bush did that almost every month of his presidency and it was widely publisized, in fact just last year it was on Fox News and CNN that Obama backed out of a trip that he supposively planned to Afghanistan claiming that he didn't go because he felt that it wasn't the right time
Didn't Bush eat Thanksgiving dinner with the troops overseas to raise morale?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Didn't Bush eat Thanksgiving dinner with the troops overseas to raise morale?
Yes, he even cried at the singing of God Bless America and he cried at Funerals. While on the other hand the Obama's have been seen putting their left hand over their heart during a flag raising a complete showing of disrespect for the country.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
supposively? do you mean supposedly? anyways, fox news hates obama. that's like saying that wikipedia or TMZ or Republicans For Romney is saying that obama backed out of a trip.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 am

Super, who do you support?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 am

SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
supposively? do you mean supposedly? anyways, fox news hates obama. that's like saying that wikipedia or TMZ or Republicans For Romney is saying that obama backed out of a trip.
CNN was in there also. A highly liberal news source which is actually unbiased at times. MSNBC wouldn't show it because it isn't saying that Obama is saving the world, the newspapers wouldn't mention it because they want the world to think that liberals are the greatest thing in the world. The media wants you to think that the Republicans are the root of all that is evil when in the real sense it's quite the opposite
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:09 am

Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:10 am

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
CNN was in there also. A highly liberal news source which is actually unbiased at times. MSNBC wouldn't show it because it isn't saying that Obama is saving the world, the newspapers wouldn't mention it because they want the world to think that liberals are the greatest thing in the world. The media wants you to think that the Republicans are the root of all that is evil when in the real sense it's quite the opposite
i think your a little over the top with that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.
Well, if you had to rank them from 1 to 4 as of now, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 am

Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.

I'm going to go ahead and answer that Super probably supports America. Just saying.

White Guy, first off, the majority of the time, if Obama can't do what he promised, it's because the Republican majority in congress when he was first elected wouldn't let him pass things. He tried to get the troops out earlier (when I get home I'll find some evidence) but it was put down in congress. And if Obama hated the troops like you insist he does, there is no way he would still be in office. People would know and it would be all over the place. Please, find some legitimate proof. Other than Fox news or CNN.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

RifRad wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.

I'm going to go ahead and answer that Super probably supports America. Just saying.

White Guy, first off, the majority of the time, if Obama can't do what he promised, it's because the Republican majority in congress when he was first elected wouldn't let him pass things. He tried to get the troops out earlier (when I get home I'll find some evidence) but it was put down in congress. And if Obama hated the troops like you insist he does, there is no way he would still be in office. People would know and it would be all over the place. Please, find some legitimate proof. Other than Fox news or CNN.

You sir just fucking won.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 am

RifRad wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.

ahh yes, america. but it isn't my top candidate

1. United States of America
2. The United States
3. the U.S.
4. America
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:43 pm

We'd be better off with any of these four than Obama.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Obama is da man!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:10 pm

RifRad wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.

Actually no, he didn't. Congress urged him to get them out and he said it wasn't the right time. In fact he chose to not pull them out when the Dem's had control of everything. In fact he didn't pull them out UNTIL the Republicans took control of the House. It was at the urges of Speaker Boehner that he finally pulled the trigger. He has neglected to even try 1/4th of what he has promised.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 pm

White guy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
idk who i support.

Actually no, he didn't. Congress urged him to get them out and he said it wasn't the right time. In fact he chose to not pull them out when the Dem's had control of everything. In fact he didn't pull them out UNTIL the Republicans took control of the House. It was at the urges of Speaker Boehner that he finally pulled the trigger. He has neglected to even try 1/4th of what he has promised.

Still waiting for your source. I'd believe you if you could actually back up these apparent opinions. You do realize that it's the Republicans of the house that urged him not to take the troops out. I'm kind of wondering where you stood with Bush sending troops in if you're so agrivated about Obama not taking them out. You're clearly very right wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US: The Republican Race for the Presidency   US: The Republican Race for the Presidency - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

US: The Republican Race for the Presidency
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next