The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread

Go down 
+6
RED
Oriadon
fuck
Karl
Harold
Jarrett
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Considering that Powerplay is one of the biggest events to have happened this year, appealing to the widest range of users than perhaps any other e-fed event ever, due to a two company involvement. ECCW and EFNW will do battle to see which is really superior, headlined by a match that has been in the making for a long time now, Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones.

In this thread you can discuss the show and share your predictions. I'll post the match card for you to copy and paste and enter in your predictions:

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones =
Angel vs. Casey Anomaly =
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black =
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge =
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston =
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans =
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) =

Myself and Harry will not predict for obvious reasons.

The results of the show will be posted in three threads: this one, the ECCW one, and the EFNW one.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones = Harry Jones
Angel vs. Casey Anomaly =
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black =
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge =
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston =
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans =
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) =

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm

All joking aside, this is going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones = Jarrett Calloway
Angel vs. Casey Anomaly = Casey Anomaly
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black = Cyrus Black
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge = Surge
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston = William Davis/Coty Weston
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans = Peter Linch
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) = Matt Brooks Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston = William Davis/Coty Weston
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) = Matt Brooks Razz
I smell a lack of faith.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I smell a lack of faith.

Just the fact that more EFNW guys RP than ECCW guys.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones = Jarrett, 'cause he's a bitch
Angel vs. Casey Anomaly = Angel, 'cause Jarrett's a bitch
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black = Cyrus Black, 'cause Jarrett isn't that much of a bitch
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge = Angel, 'cause Jarrett's a bitch
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston = Davis and Weston, 'cause Jarrett isn't that much of a bitch
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans = Peter Linch, because Mesa's a piece of shit
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) = Venom, 'cause Jarrett's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Lulz I'm the only dude whose promo'd between Jarrett and Jones. I can understand why you would predict Calloway though...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Hazza wrote:
Lulz I'm the only dude whose promo'd between Jarrett and Jones. I can understand why you would predict Calloway though...
Not entirely true. You're sensationalizng.

And Karl, Casey has a slight RP advantage over Angel (for reasons I've been informed of), and Fight Money has a bit of an RP advantage over Black and White, but aside from that, I think everybody is actively contributing.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Like I said, more EFNW guys than ECCW.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones = Harry Jones
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston = Davis/Weston
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) = Will Williams? Hell I dunno.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones = Jones
Angel vs. Casey Anomaly = Casey
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black = Black
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge = Rodriguez
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston = Phil & Beau Joist (what kind of a name is this?)
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans = Linch
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) = John Leopold

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones = Jones with the advantage of superior musk.
Angel vs. Casey Anomaly = Anomaly with the RPing advantage, and the sex factor.
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black = Black with the bootyliciousness taken in consideration
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge = Surge with Surgelike qualities
Phil Brilliance/Beau Joist vs. William Davis/Coty Weston = Fight Money with lack of racist nameness
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans = Marcelo Evans with the fact that having his undefeatedness ended by an ECCW guys would pretty much be BS.
(If you'd like, you can also guess Hardcore Demon's opponent) = Venom
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Calloway
Anomaly
Black
Surge
Black and White
Evans
Don't Care
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:

And Karl, Casey has a slight RP advantage over Angel (for reasons I've been informed of), and Fight Money has a bit of an RP advantage over Black and White, but aside from that, I think everybody is actively contributing.
LoL Im confused but what ever heres my predictions:
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans = Marcelo Evans
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:

LoL Im confused but what ever heres my predictions:
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans = Marcelo Evans

We need to talk, so Facebook or I ride a bicycle of pain and malice into your asshole.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 am

ECCW POWERPLAY III

| SEGMENT ONE |

A pyro display kicks off the show, as the stage bursts out into color. The fireworks seem more spectacular than usual, as tonight is a very big night for the ECCW superstars as well as the EFNW ones, as the two companies will head onto the battlefield on this very night. The crowd is noticeably pumped for the event, cheering and chanting from the outset of the program. The commentators welcome us to Powerplay before the bell sounds and the crowd settles down to focus on the upcoming action.

| MATCH ONE |
ECCW Rising Star vs. EFNW Rising Star
Peter Linch vs. Marcelo Evans

In this match between two rising stars of their respective promotions, there is a lot expected of the two competitors, as both want to do everything they can to show their management and the fans what skills they have. Peter Linch has showcased his talents so far in ECCW by becoming Crush's Money in the Bank holder, still holding onto his briefcase that practically guarantees him a world title in the future. Marcelo Evans on the other hand, has begun an undefeated streak in EFNW, who would want nothing more than to continue it tonight on ECCW programming.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT TWO |

The camera pans to the backstage area, where an interviewer is standing by with EFNW's own Twista XL. Asking him about what he thinks about what may happen tonight, he says that he has all the faith in the world for EFNW. He says that the opening match doesn't make the night, before going on to break down the positives of all of the expected EFNW competitors. He says that William Davis and Coty Weston are a crafty tag team that will do all they can to find a way to win, that Hardcore Demon is a beast against anybody, that Surge puts the "E" in EFNW, that Cyrus Black is one of the best wrestlers he has ever faced, that Casey Anomaly has risen to the top faster than anybody he knows, and that Harry Jones has too much pride to lose. He says that with all of these components, there is no way that EFNW will leave empty handed.

| MATCH TWO |
ECCW Tag Team Champions vs. EFNW Tag Team Champions
Black and White [Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist] vs. Fight Money [William Davis & Coty Weston]

The match got off to a slow start, as both teams tried to get a feel for the other at the beginning, having never faced one another. Both teams have displayed exceptional teamwork as of late, but there can only be one winning team. As Fight Money got off to a good start, Black and White realized they needed to turn things around and were successful in doing so. It was unusual to see the duo being cheered on by the ECCW fans, as they are generally booed, but the loyalty to ECCW garnered plenty of positive reactions. Towards the end of the match, Fight Money found themselves in a do or die situation, understanding that if they planned to win, it is now or never.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT THREE |

Once again, the camera shows a backstage hallway where an interviewer is standing by for another interview. This time, it's a surprise appearance by Tim Lucker. The interviewer asks a more direct question this time, asking Tim for his thoughts on the match between Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones specifically. Tim says that he supports ECCW for a reason, being that it is the only truly extreme company out there. He says that just because you can go out to the ring and hit everybody with chairs and ladders doesn't make you extreme. He says that what is extreme is being able to compete like the superstars of ECCW do on a regular basis. He goes on to tell the interviewer that he believes in Jarrett to finish off Harry tonight and that he has bought into the idea that tonight is Harry's last match. He says that he has had the opportunity to speak with Jarrett earlier in the day and that he is focused and ready and there is no chance he'll slip up.

| MATCH THREE |
Hardcore Demon's Open Challenge
Hardcore Demon vs. Mystery Opponent

Hardcore Demon, serving as the EFNW respresentative in the match, has not competed in ECCW for quite some time. But tonight, he returns to support EFNW for Powerplay against an anonymous opponent. He knows that he will be at a disadvantage not being able to prepare for his opponent, not knowing who it may be, but hopes to pull out all the stops and win anyway. Once Demon is in the ring and awaiting his opposition's entrance, the crowd eagerly stands in anticipation to see who it is. After a moment of silence, there is a familiar blue explosion on the stage, as the audience erupts in cheers for the returning Venom.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FOUR |

The cameras take us backstage yet again, where Travis Jones is seen arriving to the arena, looking a bit stressed. He meets Harry Jones, as they embrace one another and start to talk. It isn't long before Harry brings up the second contract he signed, the one he agreed to on this past week's Crush. Travis shakes his head and tells Harry that he is upset that he would sign a second contract. Harry, confused, asks why. Travis explains that he has known Matthew Jericho long enough to know that last week's contract wasn't about a fair match, it had to have something else in it somewhere. Travis refuses to talk about the matter any further, but demands that Harry go find a copy of the contract.

| MATCH FOUR |
ECCW Traitor vs. EFNW Loyal
Angel Rodriguez vs. Surge

Angel Rodriguez is in a special situation tonight, as he will be supporting ECCW even though he is not even on the ECCW roster. Last month at Survive to the End, he betrayed EFNW when he successfully took out Surge during the Team ECCW vs. Team EFNW match and caused him to be eliminated soon after. This was the last straw as Surge decided that there was a serious problem that needed to be dealt with. That problem is Angel Rodriguez.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FIVE |

Backstage, Harry Jones is shown jogging through the halls as he pushes through a door at the end of one of the hallways, where Travis Jones is waiting inside. Harry has a copy of the contract with him, as he tells Travis that Matthew already has the original locked away somewhere. Travis skims through it with an unnamed figure by his side, presumably an attorney. As they sit there in silence for a minute or so, the attorney is the first to spot something, pointing to a part on the page. Travis reads it to himself and his jaw drops before he looks up at Harry, who also reads it silently. All Harry can do after reading the mysterious piece is stare blankly at Travis.

| MATCH FIVE |
Street Fight
Dustin Shore vs. Cyrus Black

With a street fight scheduled, there is no doubt that anything less will be acceptable in Dustin Shore's or Cyrus Black's books. One of the best superstars in ECCW squaring off one of the best superstars in EFNW, a classic showdown. Both think that they have what it takes to be the best, but only one can truly be the best on this one night. And in such an extreme environment, many weapons were used, ten total -- a steel chair, a kendo stick, a sledgehammer, a garbage can, a table, a mop, the ring bell, a ladder, a bat, and the ring itself.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SIX |

We are backstage again, as this time the chronicles of the Jones family seem to be continuing in a different room. Travis and Harry are in the middle of a heated argument, with Travis sayings things like, "Why would you sign it?" Harry insists he had no clue about whatever it is that the problem is, but ensures he will win anyway and that all will be well. Travis calms down a bit and says that now not only does he have to depend on Harry to promote EFNW, but also to "save it." This leads us all to believe that Harry has unknowingly put his home company on the line when signing a contract he never read.

| MATCH SIX |
ECCW Heavyweight Championship
Angel [c] vs. Casey Anomaly

Two evenly matched former students of Cyrus Black both look ready to fight for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship for the second time, a rematch from last month's Survive to the End title match, in which Angel won the title from Casey in a heroic effort. This time, more pride is on the line, as Casey has told Angel that he can have ECCW and the beloved title of his that truly belongs to Casey anyway. Angel has affirmed that he is a top dog in ECCW and can match and even outmatch Casey whenever he puts his mind to it.
--CLOSING MOMENTS--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT SEVEN |

The crowd goes crazy at the sight of Jarrett Calloway, who is shown backstage preparing for one of the biggest matches in his career, which happens next. He gets a pat on the back from Matthew Jericho, who he tells that if he cannot beat Harry Jones tonight, he may as well hang up the boots, before he is shown walking down a hallway lined with ECCW superstars who are cheering him on as he prepares to go to war.

| MATCH SEVEN |
ECCW World Championship
Jarrett Calloway [c] vs. Harry Jones

In a definite match of the year candidate, Jarrett Calloway versus Harry Jones has been in the making since the middle of the summer, if not longer. The time is now for the match that will certainly change the industry forever.
--FULL MATCH--
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT EIGHT |

Both men appear to be absolutely knocked out. As medics come to the ringside area, accompanied by Matthew Jericho, Stephen Jericho, and Travis Jones, who are simply worried about the welfare of the superstars. After a while of toying with him to get on a stretcher, Jarrett stirs. He refuses the stretcher and takes a while to do it, but makes it to his feet. The crowd cheers him loudly. He then turns his head and looks over to Harry, who is stirring a bit, but is still downed on the mat. Slowly, Jarrett walks to Harry and looks down at him. He breaks his stare for a moment, putting his hands on his hips and looking up at the massive number of fans watching him. Harry looks like he is wanting to get up on his own but the medics are attempting to convince him to just get on the stretcher. Jarrett shoos the trainers away, as they clear the ring and look on. Jarrett slowly snatches up Harry and gets him up in a calculated fashion. He puts him in the corner that they were brawling in at the start of the match and looks at the bloodied Harry before looking back at the fans intently waiting for his next move. He says something undetected by the cameras before grabbing Harry's hand and shaking it, looking right at Harry and speaking again. Harry simply nods. Jarrett then lets go and rolls out of the ring before eventually limping back up the ramp as the show goes off the air.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:28 am

Finish is so weak it's not funny.
Who really wants a draw?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:53 am

Jericho wrote:
Who really wants a draw?
The question is 'which one is comfortable with letting the other character get one over on theirs?'

The answer is, neither.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:54 am

Oriadon wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Who really wants a draw?
The question is 'which one is comfortable with letting the other character get one over on theirs?'

The answer is, neither.
Haha, I thought Jarrett was winning until 30 minutes before the event Razz

Hence my posts being deleted on the ECCW thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread   ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW Powerplay Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1