The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Poll for everyone:

What would you rather me do?

a.) Post the show in two segments, with the first being up at 8.

b.) Post the show altogether in its entirety, but later (probably around 9-10).

c.) Post the show in several parts, as if it were actually happening in real time.

Go with A broski.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm changing my vote, Adam does have a point lol, i'm going out for tonight, so Jarrett, take over the ppv chat thing, and yeah... I'm going with A
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 pm

(Here is part 1 of 2)

ECCW EXTREME CREATED CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS...
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 Heavy_13
Sunday, February 19, 2012 || Live from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

| SEGMENT ONE |
The fans are on their feet as the pyro display comes on and fireworks burst around the stage. Knowing that this is the final pay-per-view before the biggest event on the ECCW calendar Slam-Mania, everyone is excited for tonight's action. With two elimination chamber matches looming and the ominous chamber floating above the ring, you could cut the tension with a knife as the show opens to a video package to hype the fans up.

| MATCH ONE |
ECCW Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Angel [c] vs. Surge vs. Casey Anomaly vs. Zayten vs. Roger Studley vs. Sean Shamrock

What better way to open up the third annual Heavy Metal than with an elimination chamber match? The crowd is pumped as the chamber lowers over the ring. The first four men to enter the match and the chamber pods are Zayten, Sean Shamrock, Casey Anomaly, and the defending champion Angel.
-MATCH SUMMARY-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT TWO |
A Slam-Mania hype video package appears on the TitanTron, a reminder of what is to come in just over a month's time. The video shows clips from the big event's past and revitalizes the excitement for the biggest show of the year, which is set to take place March 25, 2012 in New York, New York. The promo video ends with text reading "35 DAYS AWAY."

| MATCH TWO |
Adam Jones vs. Michael Ausberry

This match is key for the two participants in it, as both are young upstarts in the company and would love nothing more than a win in their first pay-per-view singles match. In a match of bragging rights and leaving a mark, Jones and Ausberry will leave it all in the ring.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT THREE |

The camera takes us backstage as Azazel is seen standing next to a backstage interviewer. Azazel looks angry as he usually does. The interviewer, looking nervous, asks him what his thoughts on Terror's elimination chamber are. Azazel gives him a dirty look and snatches the microphone away from the interviewer. He explains that it doesn't matter to him who won the match because he knows all six are terrified of him. He says that there is no champion and no person that is safe from the man who instills more terror in people than anybody else. That is when he tosses down the microphone and eyeballs the interviewer, mumbling "even you." Azazel shoves the interviewer back into the wall before stomping off.

| MATCH THREE |
ECCW Tag Team Championships Tag Team Match
Kevin Evans & Alex Nova [c] vs. Matt Brooks & Deacon Carmine

The tag champs have been on a roll as of late, plowing through all contenders and dominating their division. However, Disciple members Matt Brooks and Deacon Carmine pose a significant threat to Evans and Nova and their championships, perhaps more of a threat than any of their previous challengers. Evans and Nova aren't likely going to back down from a fight, as it is a safe bet that both sides are very ready for this match.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:

| SEGMENT FOUR |

The camera brings us backstage again with another interview. Interestingly enough, it is a different interviewer this time around. He is joined by the winner of the 2012 Royal Crumble match, Daniel Evans, who doesn't even let the interviewer finish asking his question before speaking. Evans brags about his victory last month and uses it as a tool to convince the interviewer that he stands the biggest chance of leaving Slam-Mania as ECCW Heavyweight Champion. "Which, by the way, is the title I'm going after," he nonchalantly claims. He sets out a warning to Angel, boldly exclaiming that the elimination chamber is nothing compared to what Evans will do to Angel at Slam-Mania.

| MATCH FOUR |
ECCW Television Championship Match
Evander Rayne [c] vs. Tiger Boy

In an impromptu TV title match, the winner of Doom season seven, Evander Rayne, is set to go at it with the winner of Doom season two, Tiger Boy.
-CLOSING MOMENTS-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 pm

So far so good Cool
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 pm

.nova. wrote:
So far so good Cool
OT: If you only knew how much I appreciate your four word response.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Damn it .. I gotta stop doing that.. I READ IT THOUGH I actually did!
Honestly though I disliked the fact that Evans got the pin, he hasn't done shit the past week! Evil or Very Mad

And I think Azazel will win the match, just a thought Smile Better? I'm getting there!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 pm

.nova. wrote:
Damn it .. I gotta stop doing that.. I READ IT THOUGH I actually did!
Honestly though I disliked the fact that Evans got the pin, he hasn't done shit the past week! Evil or Very Mad

And I think Azazel will win the match, just a thought Smile Better? I'm getting there!
OT: Azazel will win what match?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Voices inside Nova's head:

Quote :
THINKKK MAN THINNNNK, YOU GOT THIS YOU GOT IT!!!

ermmm.. is it the chamber? :O
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm

.nova. wrote:

Quote :

OT: Azazel isn't even booked.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Quote :

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 1683281855 man! I thought for sure he was....
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Quote :

OT: You mean that his Bra & Panties match against Surge is off?
This is ridiculous!
I'm calling My lawyer!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Great chamber opener, not surprised to see Angel retain, although I thought Anomaly might sneak it. Very happy with Zayten made look really strong especially seeing as he eliminated Surge, great rub.

Evans going after Angel is very interesting, I've a feeling Azazel may be able to get involved somehow. On that note good to keep him relevant with the interview.

Adam Jones with a big win on PPV, either men would have benefited from the win, and neither suffered from the result, these two could go far.

OOC - All I've read so far!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Adam wrote:
Great chamber opener, not surprised to see Angel retain, although I thought Anomaly might sneak it. Very happy with Zayten made look really strong especially seeing as he eliminated Surge, great rub.

Evans going after Angel is very interesting, I've a feeling Azazel may be able to get involved somehow. On that note good to keep him relevant with the interview.

Adam Jones with a big win on PPV, either men would have benefited from the win, and neither suffered from the result, these two could go far.

OOC - All I've read so far!
OT: Zayten didn't eliminate Surge, Anomaly did.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm

*Titantron cuts to Will Williams standing next to interviewer Barney Ballsack*

Barney: I'm here with Legends Champion Will Williams. Will, any words going into your Elimination Chamber match?

Will: I've got a few words. Albino, glue, stainless steel, Pokemon cards, um...shallots. There are a few more, I'm just not coming up with any at the moment. Any of those good?

Barney: That's not exactly what I meant. Anyway, care to explain your random attack on John Leopold on the last Crush? Were you wanting to demonstrate what was to come at tonight's PPV or was there more lying underneath?

Will: No.

*Will smiles at Barney, patting him on the shoulder. He wraps his title belt around his shoulder and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

OOC - My bad, read it wrong, I thought Zayten rolled him up but he rolled up Shamrock. The rest of what I said remains the same Wink
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Off: Sorry about earlier and good show Jarrett, though I think Casey should have won the chamber. I'll try to be more active here.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 pm

RifRad wrote:
Off: Sorry about earlier and good show Jarrett, though I think Casey should have won the chamber. I'll try to be more active here.
OT: Good show so far*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Jarrett wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Off: Oh? I thought it was done. Can't wait to read more though. And Nova, Interactive Anarchy is not canceled. You ain't getting out of EFNW just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 pm

RifRad wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Off: Oh? I thought it was done. Can't wait to read more though. And Nova, Interactive Anarchy is not canceled. You ain't getting out of EFNW just yet.
OT: Two more matches to go.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Oh well Adam said it was cancelled that's all I saw:

Adam wrote:
All scheduled matches for Interactive Anarchy have been
cancelled. Instead we will be treated to a one hour promo by Surge,
Twista XL and Jimmy Sanchez followed by Cyrus Black defending his
championship against Jimmy Sanchez in a two hour iron man dildo match
which Twista XL will officiate. Jimmy Sanchez will be the sole
cameraman. Surge will be joined on commentary by Noeleen. Who will also
give a blowie to the victor. Which is more prestigious than the
championship.

Board of Directors
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

Alright. Almost thought Santino had that one... Until I realized, Santino did not have a gimmick change. Ever. Well... Unless you want to consider his original debut in to WWE as a gimmick change. Santino the ass kicker, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 am

.nova. wrote:

Adam wrote:
championship.

Board of Directors

Please tell me you didn't take that seriously. There is no way on earth that'd happen. Unless they truly had it out for EFNW. And if that was the case, I feel like they would have ravaged it much worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am

.nova. wrote:

Adam wrote:
championship.

Board of Directors

:#
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:31 am

RifRad wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Adam wrote:
championship.

Board of Directors

Please tell me you didn't take that seriously. There is no way on earth that'd happen. Unless they truly had it out for EFNW. And if that was the case, I feel like they would have ravaged it much worse.

At this point I think Nova is either trolling, or severely incapable of intellectual thought.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
RifRad wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Adam wrote:
championship.

Board of Directors

At this point I think Nova is either trolling, or severely incapable of intellectual thought.

Can't tell if trolling...

>.>

Or Nova is severely incapable of intellectual thought.

Also, BANG.

That will teach you to use a duck face in this thread. ECCW duck hunting at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next