The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE 12 Questions?

Go down 
+8
Styles
RED
Bleed Green
BEAST MODE
Jarrett
Jericho
Nova
Karl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:15 pm

[quote="Brooklyn Rage!"]
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
But you haven't played it, I have.
Well on caws.ws I've seen many people who can give details about the game, plus I've seen love streams. I can also go and play it tomorrow.

Be that as it may, if someone asks me a question I don't know the answer to then I can turn on the game and check.

Can you?
Karl, trust me, I probably know as much as you and without playing it at all

I doubt it because there is a lot that THQ did not reveal about this game, believe it or not.

I have also followed this day since day one so I have my knowledge of what I knew before added onto that I get from the game itself.
I've seen the caws.ws live stream, and basically anything THQ didn't reveal, they did.[/quote

But there will still be things that I know better than you.

Ask anything you want and I will try to find the answer to it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:15 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
I rape everyone at SVR games Razz bottom line cause Nova said so

It's not SvR anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:16 pm

I had 360 but it broke... thats why i'm waiting for my ps3
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:16 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
I rape everyone at SVR games Razz bottom line cause Nova said so

It's not SvR anymore.

WWE ... same shit Wink
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
But you haven't played it, I have.
Well on caws.ws I've seen many people who can give details about the game, plus I've seen love streams. I can also go and play it tomorrow.

Be that as it may, if someone asks me a question I don't know the answer to then I can turn on the game and check.

Can you?
Karl, trust me, I probably know as much as you and without playing it at all

I doubt it because there is a lot that THQ did not reveal about this game, believe it or not.

I have also followed this day since day one so I have my knowledge of what I knew before added onto that I get from the game itself.
I've seen the caws.ws live stream, and basically anything THQ didn't reveal, they did.

But there will still be things that I know better than you.

Ask anything you want and I will try to find the answer to it.
I'll let others ask, and when you answer, I'll see if I could have given the same answer.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Tom wrote:
What console do you have it on?
and..
What changes have been made to the WWE Universe mode?

One of the biggest changes is probably that you can have Championships be defended on any show and it doesn't matter where the person you want to challenge for the belt is on the leader board.

Another added bonus would be the new draft feature where you have, I think it is 4 matches, and the winners of those matches gain a draft pick for their show. There is even a little cutscene for that draftee to come out.

There is also other things like the Royal Rumble winner choosing who they want to face for the title at Wrestelemania at Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
I had 360 but it broke... thats why i'm waiting for my ps3

I was talking to Karl, seeing as he actually has the game.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Tom wrote:
and..

One of the biggest changes is probably that you can have Championships be defended on any show and it doesn't matter where the person you want to challenge for the belt is on the leader board.

Another added bonus would be the new draft feature where you have, I think it is 4 matches, and the winners of those matches gain a draft pick for their show. There is even a little cutscene for that draftee to come out.

There is also other things like the Royal Rumble winner choosing who they want to face for the title at Wrestelemania at Elimination Chamber.
You can also change RAW, SD! and Superstars to any show you want. You can change RAW to Nitro, give it the Nitro arena and titles, and BAM, WCW.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

You can also change RAW, SD! and Superstars to any show you want. You can change RAW to Nitro, give it the Nitro arena and titles, and BAM, WCW.

You can also choose to interfere in a match and have a minute to do as much damage as you want to and then wake the referee up when the person you want to win has the cover.

You can also just go straight from match to match without having to go back to the main menu.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

You can also choose to interfere in a match and have a minute to do as much damage as you want to and then wake the referee up when the person you want to win has the cover.

You can also just go straight from match to match without having to go back to the main menu.
Changing a #1 Contender Match to have any competitor and not changing it to a normal match.

Defending championships WHENEVER without doing that stupid glitch.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

Changing a #1 Contender Match to have any competitor and not changing it to a normal match.

Already mentioned the Championship thing.

I also forgot to mention that there are some superstar specific cutscenes, one of which is Randy Orton hitting the winner of a match with an RKO following their victory.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Keep going until one of you runs out of things to say...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Jon's turn. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

I also forgot to mention that there are some superstar specific cutscenes, one of which is Randy Orton hitting the winner of a match with an RKO following their victory.
After your first match, no matter what it is, Brock Lesnar comes out and beats down the winner.

Tag Teams don't break up automatically, there is a prompt asking you if you want them to break up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

After your first match, no matter what it is, Brock Lesnar comes out and beats down the winner.

Tag Teams don't break up automatically, there is a prompt asking you if you want them to break up.

That didn't actually happen to me. It was the third match I had which that happened in.

One of the most important things is that Universe Mode does not tie into Exhibition whatsoever this year; it is entirely it's own thing.

There is also a thing called Today's Remarkable Match which is usually a match which follows a big event which happened the week before.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Any noteworthy improvements to story designer?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

That didn't actually happen to me. It was the third match I had which that happened in.

One of the most important things is that Universe Mode does not tie into Exhibition whatsoever this year; it is entirely it's own thing.

There is also a thing called Today's Remarkable Match which is usually a match which follows a big event which happened the week before.
PPVs get Authentic PPV Intros, like so:

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Not much has really changed on that front but there are a few new cutscenes been added.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

When you have the Royal Rumble PPV, it is not automatically a 40 Man Royal Rumble; it is a 30 Man so you have to change it if you want 40.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

When you have the Royal Rumble PPV, it is not automatically a 40 Man Royal Rumble; it is a 30 Man so you have to change it if you want 40.
If someone is on the Free Agents list, they can still compete in the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

If someone is on the Free Agents list, they can still compete in the Royal Rumble.

You can unlock things through Universe Mode but from what I can tell so far the majority of unlockables is really though RTWM.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Tom wrote:
and..

You can unlock things through Universe Mode but from what I can tell so far the majority of unlockables is really though RTWM.
Last year, you had to have 2 WWE Roster members in your Universe, this year, you can have an all CAW Universe.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Here is a real question:
Is it better than Here Comes the Pain?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:37 pm

A superstar's momentum in Universe Mode all depends on how you book them.

For example, if Daniel Bryan is on a losing streak his momentum will go down but if he is on a winning streak it will go up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:38 pm

I've never played HCTP because it has never appealed to me so my answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 Questions?   WWE 12 Questions? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 12 Questions?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next