The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)

Go down 
+4
Sam
@HeelCodeBroken
Nova
SuperByNature
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 am

how traditional survivor series match will work...

survivor= 10 points
eliminated but on the winning team= 5 points
losing team= -5 points

finishers won't count as anything since it would take hella long to count up finishers.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 am

.ηovα. wrote:
GOOD POINT...
I'm therefore dropping Sin Cara

Well following the events of Survivor Series, I sir, predict that you are a gypsy
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 am

Leaderboard
1. OW: Leader
2. ηovα: -43
3. Brennan: -47
4. Sammy: -52
5. Hazza: -53
T-6. Super Perfect: -58
T-6. Seth: -58
T-6. Sloth: -58
T-6. Jake: -58
T-10. Wolf: -63
T-10. Code Broken: -63
T-10. Jerishows: -63
13. Whitteh: -68
14. Cody: -73

this is how the leaderboard will look when i post it seperate. i will post once a week, on sundays if there is a ppv or fridays if there isn't.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 am

Jericho wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
GOOD POINT...
I'm therefore dropping Sin Cara

Well following the events of Survivor Series, I sir, predict that you are a gypsy
no i think that Sin cara got depressed that he was dropped from fantasy, so he just didn't care about the match. so nova caused sin cara's injury.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:24 am

extra rules now that we got everything situated:

1. you can only drop people on the weekends and that counts as your draft round.

2. we are going to do a waiver wire a la the nfl. here is how the waiver wire works:
you pm me asking me for a superstar/diva/knockout.
if you are the lowest ranked person on the leaderboard that applies for that person, you get him/her
for example, let's say that right now, both cody and ow were to apply for Angelina Love. Cody would get it because he is lower ranked.

i'm debating whether or not to allow trades. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 am

Allow trades, for sure
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 am

Jericho wrote:
Allow trades, for sure
the thing i don't want is for someone to just give up and trade away top stars to someone so that they'd win.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Allow trades, for sure
the thing i don't want is for someone to just give up and trade away top stars to someone so that they'd win.

Trades have to be approved?
Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 am

Can I drop Tyson Kidd and Robbie E for Alex Riley and Brian Kendrick?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:54 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
Can I drop Tyson Kidd and Robbie E for Alex Riley and Brian Kendrick?

I think it's end of week only
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 pm

I'll take Sin Cara. Another ballsy move Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 pm

with the rule change with the waiver wire, you have to pc me for stars. if you want a star, you can pc me at any time, but you will only get them on the weekend if you are the lowest ranking person who wants them. because of the way waiver works, i suggest giving me a numbered list of 5-10 stars you want so that you are guaranteed to get someone.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 pm

with the rule change with the waiver wire, you have to pc me for stars. if you want a star, you can pc me at any time, but you will only get them on the weekend if you are the lowest ranking person who wants them. because of the way waiver works, i suggest giving me a numbered list of 5-10 stars you want so that you are guaranteed to get someone.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
only one person has pmd me. so if you want peeps, hurry
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 am

bermp
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 am

Are we still doing this..?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm

yeah. sorry i haven't updated in a few weeks. lot of shit has been going on. will update it completely today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 am

alright, so my internet isn't working, so i have to post this on my phone. that's why the front won't be updated to reflect the points.

Leaderboard:
1. OW: Leader
2. Nova: -54
3. Seth: -77
4. Sammy: -89
4. Super: -89
6. Code Broken: -96
7. Cody: -97
8: Brennan: -99
8: Hazza: -99
10. Jake: -101
11. Sloth -108
12: Jerishows: -116
13. Wolf: -121
14. Whitteh: -124

now, that seems like really far down, but its only like a mnth into the game. and remember, what matters is the top 5 spots, the playoff spots where points reset with 4 weeks remaining. and seperating 5th and 14th is only 35 points, you could gain that in one week.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm

I want Sabu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)   Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Wrestling League (similar to fantasy football)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2