The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+5
The Truth Has Set Me Free
HTH
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Styles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:32 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Angel Rodriguez walks into the CWE arena and frowns, the small-time promotion feel already beginning to change his mind about signing here.

Eric Lindgren is backstage, loving the chance of a new start.

Rob Black is in his office.

[John Williams walks into Rob's office and sits down]

"So how you liking it so far man?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway humming a tune and thinking about things. When _____________________ comes up to him]

[Hunter J is in gym training when someone walks up to him]

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

[Happens to be walking in the opposite direction as Kevin Evans. He passes him and promptly trips him intentionally, but for some reason he treats it like an accident.]

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

[Kevin Evans dusts him self off before standing up]

"Hey, no harm done man! Even though you did trip me on purpose I will take it on the chin. My name is kevin Evans what is yours?"

Simon Slayer

"That's pretty nice of you! Although I find it rude that you accuse me of doing such a thing on purpose when you've just met me. Oh well, my name is Simon Slayer by the way. Weird name huh? Anyways, I'll call you 'Kev' from now on if it's alright."

[Kevin chuckles]

"Kev? Sure alright. I will call you Slay! How long you been in the wrestling?"

Simon Slayer

"Oh, this is the first time I've ever been in a company. I don't really have professional training though. I basically watched wrestling as a kid, and practiced until, all modesty aside, I became very good at it. Up to now, the only games...er...I mean, "matches" I've been in are street fights."

[Simon stays silent for a moment, then continues.]

"But hey, enough about me! What about you Kev? You seem like a pro already."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 am

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway humming a tune and thinking about things. When _____________________ comes up to him]

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

[Happens to be walking in the opposite direction as Kevin Evans. He passes him and promptly trips him intentionally, but for some reason he treats it like an accident.]

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

"Hey, no harm done man! Even though you did trip me on purpose I will take it on the chin. My name is kevin Evans what is yours?"

Simon Slayer

"That's pretty nice of you! Although I find it rude that you accuse me of doing such a thing on purpose when you've just met me. Oh well, my name is Simon Slayer by the way. Weird name huh? Anyways, I'll call you 'Kev' from now on if it's alright."

[Kevin chuckles]

Simon Slayer

"Oh, this is the first time I've ever been in a company. I don't really have professional training though. I basically watched wrestling as a kid, and practiced until, all modesty aside, I became very good at it. Up to now, the only games...er...I mean, "matches" I've been in are street fights."

[Kevin fold his arms and smiles]

"I have been in different companies, I have been champion in those companies I have fought stars and picked up wins. I have held two world titles and I want to push my career further and further. Hey! Why don't we fight on the first show? Will be good for you and me. Give you a chance to fight someone like me!"

Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:56 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

Simon Slayer

[Kevin chuckles]

Simon Slayer

"I have been in different companies, I have been champion in those companies I have fought stars and picked up wins. I have held two world titles and I want to push my career further and further. Hey! Why don't we fight on the first show? Will be good for you and me. Give you a chance to fight someone like me!"

Simon Slayer

[Simon has a maniacal smile on his face for a split second, then talks.]

"That would be awesome Kev! And hey, why not make it a No Disqualification match? Y'know? To heat things up at the very start of this company!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 am

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

Simon Slayer

[Kevin chuckles]

Simon Slayer

Simon Slayer

"That would be awesome Kev! And hey, why not make it a No Disqualification match? Y'know? To heat things up at the very start of this company!"

[Kevin's evill smirk appears for a second before he smiles]

"Alright then, you got it. I hope you ready for an ass kicking! I will not let you walk over me. Just watch your head it might come off!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

Simon Slayer

[Kevin chuckles]

Simon Slayer

Simon Slayer

"Alright then, you got it. I hope you ready for an ass kicking! I will not let you walk over me. Just watch your head it might come off!"

Simon Slayer

"Hehe. I can't wait for it man. I may not look like it but I'm a real tough son of a bitch in a fight. Especially since it's going to be No Disqualification! My favorite! Hey. May the best man win I guess."

[Offers a handshake.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 am

[Nova walks around smoking a cigar]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:59 am

OT: Imma sign up, because I wanna shoot on the management n' stuff
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Imma sign up, because I wanna shoot on the management n' stuff
off: YAYZ
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 am

John TPA wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Angel Rodriguez walks into the CWE arena and frowns, the small-time promotion feel already beginning to change his mind about signing here.

Eric Lindgren is backstage, loving the chance of a new start.

Rob Black is in his office.

[John Williams walks into Rob's office and sits down]

"So how you liking it so far man?"

Rob: I'm liking our prospects. We've got some great young stars and I really feel we can compete with the big guns in the future.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
[Nova walks around smoking a cigar]

[Kevin Evans walks up and huggles his long time friend and rival!]

"NOVAAAAAAAAAA! How are you doing?! I was thinking you and I should team up after I deal with what his name on the first show! What ya say?!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

Simon Slayer

[Kevin chuckles]

Simon Slayer

Simon Slayer

Simon Slayer

"Hehe. I can't wait for it man. I may not look like it but I'm a real tough son of a bitch in a fight. Especially since it's going to be No Disqualification! My favorite! Hey. May the best man win I guess."

[Offers a handshake.]

[Kevin Evans shakes it and leaves]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor is wondering arund the areana in a suit and shades~~
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm

[John Williams is just setting up a match on the card you know. He hopes two people he wants to fight over the big one actually cut a promo and feud or he will fire them!]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm

First Match for the card is up, more to come.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm

The limit is now three.

This will be used for tag teams.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 pm

[Simon Slayer is sitting on the floor of his locker room, talking to his knife.]

Simon: "Heeeey knifey! I just met someone new earlier! He seemed like a real nice guy at first...y'know, the type of guy who's really fun to break? But then he smiled at me strangely...I just know there's something fucked up inside all that boyscout attitude! Well anyway, I'm getting into a match with him and...guess what? I get to use you! That's right knifey, it's gonna be no DQ!"

[Robert Robinson is walking around when _______ walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:09 pm

HTH wrote:
[Simon Slayer is sitting on the floor of his locker room, talking to his knife.]

Simon: "Heeeey knifey! I just met someone new earlier! He seemed like a real nice guy at first...y'know, the type of guy who's really fun to break? But then he smiled at me strangely...I just know there's something fucked up inside all that boyscout attitude! Well anyway, I'm getting into a match with him and...guess what? I get to use you! That's right knifey, it's gonna be no DQ!"

[Robert Robinson is walking around when Hunter J walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

[Hunter J walks up to the young gun and smiles]

"My name is Hunter J, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Robert Robinson is walking around when Hunter J walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

RR: "Nice to meet ya Hunter. My name's Robert Richard Robinson, call me Rob, Bob, Triple R, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm

HTH wrote:

[Robert Robinson is walking around when _______ walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

[Kevin Evans kicks open the door and sits beside Simon and he can see that sick smile on his face]

"So you like playing with knifes? [Evans grabs the knife and throws it at the wall.] So do I! But I don't need them to beat the shit out of people I just need my bare hands to strangle you. Simon you have me in no DQ right? Are you really willing to throw your life away by going toe to toe with me with no rules? So NOT wise!"

[Evans chuckles and stares right at Simon]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

RR: "Nice to meet ya Hunter. My name's Robert Richard Robinson, call me Rob, Bob, Triple R, whatever."

[Hunter J nods]

"So Rod what are you doing at the moment? What are your plans here?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Hunter J nods]

RR: "Well, to be honest it's nothing special. To make a name for myself, to ascend to the top, to make history. The usual stuff. But the main reason I got into wrestling is to show my skill to the world. To entertain the fans. You know what it's like man, to run out there with thousands, possibly millions of people worldwide chanting your name?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Hunter J nods]

RR: "Well, to be honest it's nothing special. To make a name for myself, to ascend to the top, to make history. The usual stuff. But the main reason I got into wrestling is to show my skill to the world. To entertain the fans. You know what it's like man, to run out there with thousands, possibly millions of people worldwide chanting your name?"

[Hunter chuckles]

"The feeling is insane. The crowd screaming your name, holding their breath when you lip over the ropes. Makes it worth while! Rob one day you will feel the rush and we will start today. How about you and I have a match on the first show? You know so you get to feel the rush like I do?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 pm

~The music of Hinder's "All-American Nightmare" plays throughout the CWE areana for the first time in it's history. Yet the fans already know the theme music of a very fimiliar superstar. They boo as Tim "TapOut" Taylor appears on the top of the stage smirking. He makes his way into the ring with a microphone~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"I haven't said 1 single word yet and you people already boo me? Well, I don't really care because the fact of the matter is that you all already known whom I am. Which means you know all my accomplishments! You all know how I've made my name known throughout the world of wrestling as being the biggest star to ever step foot in the ring. Now my CWE career will be just like my entire career so far..... I come in, make an amazing debut, and soon make a World Title run! You people continue to boo me, I make fun of all of you, some of the other top stars here in the company, and do what I do best.... win!"

~The fans boo the over confident star. He just shrugs his shoulders and mouths the words "It's true" as the fans just boo even louder~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Will you all sit down, shut your mouths and know your role?!? You're roles are to be quiet, sit there in your seats, keep your signs down, and listen to me do my job at the moment. I'm trying to cut a promo here. Now, I usually hunt down some of the top stars whom I've had history with in other companies, build fueds, and make my name even more valuable to GM's all over. But you see..... this place is filled with nobodies! Shlubs, scrubs, jobbers, and pathetic hasbeens! I mean Kevin Evans? Since when has his name been relevant? Sure, he's a verteran but he absolutely sucks! He is way past his prime..... when will he call it quits? When he steps in the ring with me, hell me talking about him must get his boots shaking! You see I talk about him because he is the only man I've actually heard of here! Everyone else are nobodies! I'm by far the most well known, and CERTIANLY the most accomplished star here! This will be a sinch to become Champion! But why not have fun and get my debut started?!?! Someone.... ANYONE come out here if you've got the BALLS to face me at the very first CWE Show!"

~The Crowd and Tim wait in anticipation to see whether anyone will accept the challenge~
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 pm

[John Williams is watching this and mumbles]

"Angel... or... Kevin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next