The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

E-fed Discussion

Go down 
+24
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Mesa
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
TimTapOut
Cyrus T
Karl
Nova
BEAST MODE
AfganisDan
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
Oriadon
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
fuck
Styles
HTH
Jericho
Sam
Jarrett
Harold
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

E-fed Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Omega is like, obviously, the best.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

3XW being mentioned FTW, but as much as I would love 3Xw to be compared to WWE I don't think its quiet there yet I would probably post it like this

ECCW - WWE. Attitude wise and how shows are written are more like WWE imo. They have bigger face stars that they use for each brand like Jarrett Calaway for Crush and basially the rest of ECCW (the John Cena) and then you have Casey Anomaly whos more like a Randy Orton where hes the face of the other brand no one really cares about

EFNW - ECW. Always focused on hardcore and pretty awesome shows imo.

CWW - TNA. Simply because no one gives a fuck about it any more.

3XW - ROH. I would have to say this because people tend to like the shows alot and there are a few big stars but the rest are a bunch of jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

I put 3XW as WWE because it always has a buzz. And the owner of the e-fed is so G that he lets Marik and I have never ending DBZ fights.

I'd actually make ECCW as WCW now that I think about it.,
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:47 pm

I don't even know who to compare Will Williams to. Will is Will.

But Casey's pretty much on point with his comparison.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Getting out of the topic of defining E-feds, does anyone think a UFC style e-fed could work? I have seen it done before but it never seems to work out.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Who would Casey Anomaly be compared too? Just curious to see what others think.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Who would Casey Anomaly be compared too? Just curious to see what others think.
A mix of Punk, Kendrick and The Miz IMO. But mainly Punk.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Hazza wrote:
I put 3XW as WWE because it always has a buzz. And the owner of the e-fed is so G that he lets Marik and I have never ending DBZ fights.

Yes it does and yes he is Razz. You're gonna love the TT match with Twista and Cyrus vs Dan and Harry Im putting most of my efforts into that

and Kendrick? lol why?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 pm

I wonder who people compare Omega to... and you know, Silver Shadow while your at it.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Just asking out of interest, who is Dan Maskell comparable to?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:17 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
Oh and basically the way I see it;

ECCW #1 = WWE
EFNW #2 but my fav = TNA
XCW = ECW obviously. Obviously.
CWW = WCW. Harry your reasoning is the same as mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for CAWs

Cyrus Black = CM Punk
Jarrett Calloway = John Cena
Harry Jones = AJ Styles
Surge = Super Dragon. Obviously.
Dan Maskell = William Regal-esque

If you wanna hear my reasons or are confused, just ask.

Im interested in the Regal esque comment Adam, Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:32 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Yes it does and yes he is Razz. You're gonna love the TT match with Twista and Cyrus vs Dan and Harry Im putting most of my efforts into that

and Kendrick? lol why?
Damn right you are! And I meant heel Kendrick, coz' he is pretty chill
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:36 pm

.mop is dead. wrote:
Getting out of the topic of defining E-feds, does anyone think a UFC style e-fed could work? I have seen it done before but it never seems to work out.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 pm

.mop is dead. wrote:
.mop is dead. wrote:
Depends on how many people here are into UFC/MMA. If not many then it won't work out.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:42 pm

MMA/UFC doesn't have all the character aspects of professional wrestling, usually why it doesn't work out for E-feds.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:45 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
.mop is dead. wrote:
.mop is dead. wrote:
Depends on how many people here are into UFC/MMA. If not many then it won't work out.

The MMA section dosent get that many posts, so maybe not. Also fighters only fight like every 3-6 months in real MMA, so the fed would have to be done at an accelerated pace.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Oriadon wrote:
MMA/UFC doesn't have all the character aspects of professional wrestling, usually why it doesn't work out for E-feds.

Doing and Ultimate Fighter show every week could work out though. And a PPV every 2 weeks, allowing people to have 4 fighers.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Harry, you're butthurt because you believed that the people would ultimately side with you and your fed, but the rankings don't seem to have changed much. ECCW was chosen by everyone here as the best e-fed on this site just a couple months ago.

And seeing as it is simply a comparison. For ECCW to be selected as the most comparable to WWE is an honor in my mind. Although people get angey with it sometimes, and want changes, nothing ever really challenges it's place as the best known -- the best. It's the one the whole world knows of and cares about.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 pm

The MMA efed could work out. Maybe have it work like a traditional efed where everyone promos before each fight and also take part in a press conference or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Tom wrote:
The MMA efed could work out. Maybe have it work like a traditional efed where everyone promos before each fight and also take part in a press conference or something along those lines.

Yeah like hyping up each fight, and calling out people for title shots and what not.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Maybe have like weigh ins and stuff I'd be down for that, it's actually a hell of an idea :p
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Harry, you're butthurt because you believed that the people would ultimately side with you and your fed, but the rankings don't seem to have changed much. ECCW was chosen by everyone here as the best e-fed on this site just a couple months ago.

And seeing as it is simply a comparison. For ECCW to be selected as the most comparable to WWE is an honor in my mind. Although people get angey with it sometimes, and want changes, nothing ever really challenges it's place as the best known -- the best. It's the one the whole world knows of and cares about.

I'd just like to point out I started using "butthurt" first. Harry and you just seem to have caught-on. ECCW is diabetes.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

I'd just like to point out I started using "butthurt" first. Harry and you just seem to have caught-on. ECCW is diabetes.
You should respond to my PM.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Who the fuck is Rich Swann?

Dan Regal;
-British
-Brute
-Comical Heel
-Underappreciated. Totally.

--------

XCW is ECW hands down.

Twista XL?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

You should respond to my PM.

Just did, sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-fed Discussion   E-fed Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

E-fed Discussion
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next