The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 am

Hazza wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen in the backstage area, pushing for Aerial X to be granted his release.

Angel Rodriguez sees Jones and turns to him.

AR: Well, if it isn't Harry Jones, the only man I've never faced that deserves a shot at my title. How's it going?

OT- Russo-esque swerve to an out of kayfabe RP.
Harry Jones: "Firstly, I'd like to tell you from the bottom of my heart that I am your biggest fan ... Not really, you kinda suck..."

Deciding to put all joking aside, Jones composes himself and begins to speak his poignant and illustrious mind; pouring his emotions out onto Rodriguez who is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Harry Jones: "Now believe me when I say that the gloves are off, Angel; allow me to inform you, and everyone else who didn't think such a feat was possible, that Harry Jones is more serious right now than a heart attack. You see ... I know a fair bit about you, Angel, aside from your lack of humor and all. I hear the claims, the murmurs, all the talk going on in the back about how dominant of a force you ... SUPPOSEDLY are. They say you had Jake Lyndon out-matched and out-gunned back when you beat him for the strap ... but honestly, Angel? I'm not buying it. Harry Jones doesn't think for a single MOMENT that you're HALF the threat you - and others - claim you are, because when I look at you ... when I look at you, Angel, I see nothing but some boring moron trying to imitate some of the BEST competitors that this industry has ever seen. You aren't original, you have got ZERO charisma and you are basically a waste of space who needs to carry a Golden Belt around with you 24/7 in order to make yourself look slightly more talented and charismatic ... But we all know that the title is far more charismatic than you are; and it can't even speak! So don't you EVER tell me that I deserve a match against you, because you've got it all wrong! You don't even deserve to be in the same ring as me!"

Harry paces back and forth whilst collecting his thoughts. He is about to continue, but Angel interjects.

AR: Zero charisma. I wouldn't be geting constant mic time if I wasn't charismatic. And let's be honest, if you think that I have no talent, then why don't you talk to your father? He obviously thought I had enough talent to carry the company you love so, so much as the EFNW World champion. So if your father had raised you in his image, you'd be thinking the same. Maybe you need to stop worrying about Jarrett Calloway and realise that the wrestling industry is moving forward. Wrestling is not about little hombres that run their mouth and rebel against authority figures anymore, now it's about the best all-round pure wrestlers, like me.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen in the backstage area, pushing for Aerial X to be granted his release.

AR: Well, if it isn't Harry Jones, the only man I've never faced that deserves a shot at my title. How's it going?

Harry Jones: "Firstly, I'd like to tell you from the bottom of my heart that I am your biggest fan ... Not really, you kinda suck..."

Deciding to put all joking aside, Jones composes himself and begins to speak his poignant and illustrious mind; pouring his emotions out onto Rodriguez who is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Harry Jones: "Now believe me when I say that the gloves are off, Angel; allow me to inform you, and everyone else who didn't think such a feat was possible, that Harry Jones is more serious right now than a heart attack. You see ... I know a fair bit about you, Angel, aside from your lack of humor and all. I hear the claims, the murmurs, all the talk going on in the back about how dominant of a force you ... SUPPOSEDLY are. They say you had Jake Lyndon out-matched and out-gunned back when you beat him for the strap ... but honestly, Angel? I'm not buying it. Harry Jones doesn't think for a single MOMENT that you're HALF the threat you - and others - claim you are, because when I look at you ... when I look at you, Angel, I see nothing but some boring moron trying to imitate some of the BEST competitors that this industry has ever seen. You aren't original, you have got ZERO charisma and you are basically a waste of space who needs to carry a Golden Belt around with you 24/7 in order to make yourself look slightly more talented and charismatic ... But we all know that the title is far more charismatic than you are; and it can't even speak! So don't you EVER tell me that I deserve a match against you, because you've got it all wrong! You don't even deserve to be in the same ring as me!"

Harry paces back and forth whilst collecting his thoughts. He is about to continue, but Angel interjects.

AR: Zero charisma. I wouldn't be geting constant mic time if I wasn't charismatic. And let's be honest, if you think that I have no talent, then why don't you talk to your father? He obviously thought I had enough talent to carry the company you love so, so much as the EFNW World champion. So if your father had raised you in his image, you'd be thinking the same. Maybe you need to stop worrying about Jarrett Calloway and realise that the wrestling industry is moving forward. Wrestling is not about little hombres that run their mouth and rebel against authority figures anymore, now it's about the best all-round pure wrestlers, like me.

Harry Jones: "You wouldn't be getting constant mic time if you weren't charismatic? CWW wouldn't be on the verge of DYING if you didn't get that mic time! Angel, you are nothing but a generic bore; which reflects through the Revolution product in general!"

The tension rises as Jones begins to circle around Rodriguez.

Harry Jones: "If you want to bring up EFNW, than I am happy to do so. My Father gave you a chance to succeed; but you blew it. You had the major championship strapped around your waist, but your short-lived reign as World Champion ended up being so BORING and repetitive, that my Father even went as far as revoking your rematch clause, because you are THAT much of a CANCER to the ratings. Soon enough I expect Shane McMahon to come to the exact same realization as my Father; but he better act fast, before it's too late!"

Angel tries to retort, but Jones cuts him off.

Harry Jones: "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND LET ME FINISH! You never carried EFNW, and you certainly have never carried CWW! In EFNW when you held the World Championship, the promotion nearly faced bankruptcy! Now CWW is in the exact same predicament ... And YOU are the face of the promotion; the poster boy! You are nothing but a curse, Rodriguez; and I suggest you accept the inevitable truth, before you destroy ANOTHER wrestling company."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:17 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "You wouldn't be getting constant mic time if you weren't charismatic? CWW wouldn't be on the verge of DYING if you didn't get that mic time! Angel, you are nothing but a generic bore; which reflects through the Revolution product in general!"

Harry Jones: "If you want to bring up EFNW, than I am happy to do so. My Father gave you a chance to succeed; but you blew it. You had the major championship strapped around your waist, but your short-lived reign as World Champion ended up being so BORING and repetitive, that my Father even went as far as revoking your rematch clause, because you are THAT much of a CANCER to the ratings. Soon enough I expect Shane McMahon to come to the exact same realization as my Father; but he better act fast, before it's too late!"

Harry Jones: "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND LET ME FINISH! You never carried EFNW, and you certainly have never carried CWW! In EFNW when you held the World Championship, the promotion nearly faced bankruptcy! Now CWW is in the exact same predicament ... And YOU are the face of the promotion; the poster boy! You are nothing but a curse, Rodriguez; and I suggest you accept the inevitable truth, before you destroy ANOTHER wrestling company."

AR: Harry, watch my matches. You might learn something about wrestling that you need to learn, fast.

Rodriguez walks away.

OT- Sorry for late reply. School. Plus, I just remembered I'm writing a match for B2D.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

AR: Harry, watch my matches. You might learn something about wrestling that you need to learn, fast.

Rodriguez walks away.

OT- Sorry for late reply. School. Plus, I just remembered I'm writing a match for B2D.
Harry shouts after Rodriguez, "If your way with words reflects on your wrestling ability, than I don't have very high expectations."

Harry laughs at Angel's quick reply, before walking away.

OT: All good.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Omega arrives to the Bound 2 Death Arena, and decides to go out to the ring and see the creation process of the stage.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

*Josh Polson is on the ramp during the final touches of the set*
Josh: What is it with everyone wanting the entrance ramp supersized?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 am

ooc: tomorrow morning i will have the rest of revolution up. also, i wanna say that i am going to not do revolution for 2 weeks. until the new year, after this revolution, revolution will not happen. i won't be on and nobody ever really is on in that two week period.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 am

(Devin Smith is pacing around getting himself psyched up for Bound 2 Death.)

(Matthew Roberts is walking around.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 am

Devin Smith

(As the music blares and the crowd hisses and boos,Devin Smith walks out in a less than confident manner.He taunts the crowd as his pyro goes of and he walks to the ring carrying a mic.He looks around at the huge turnout and begins to speak.)

"Wow, who would have thought that I would be in the Global title match at Bound 2 Death.I mean honestly I should be in the main-event but ya know that comes with time but for one champion the time has ran out. Yeah I am talking about the Global Champion, Sammy Steel, but he is just a small part of the equation as there is one man that I have turned my attention to most. That man is the the loser that is trying to make a storybook return after sustaining an injury.How predictable would it be if Kevin Evans were to come back from an injury and fight the odds to win the Global Title. Sounds pretty familiar don't it? Not to mention that it will be taking place at the grandest stage of them all... Bound 2 Death 3. I think that would melt the hearts of all the CWW fans? Well I don't give a rat's ass about what the fans think! I only care about me winning championships and being the better than anyone has ever seen! I also care about getting more money! People always say money doesn't buy happiness, well they were wrong just like you fans are about chanting that I suck.You know who does suck? Kevin Evans. Kevin Evans may be able to put on great matches for you fans but I get the job done, I win and I injure people like Ramon Rocque and next up on the shelf is Kevin Evans. I know that you sustained an ankle injury of sorts and I will do my best to expose it,after all I am a submission specialist ya know.Maybe an ankle lock,or a figure four,or maybe the most effective one... achilles tendon lock.At Bound 2 Death I will make sure to go through all the other men with ease. So Sammy Steel, Kevin Evans, and all the rest of ya better get ready because you are looking at the next Global Champion. Not only will I be the Global Champion but I will be the longest running Global Champion in CWW history and maybe be the only man to hold the Revolution Heavyweight title and the Global title all at once! So if you fans think that Kevin Evans will get his storybook return and win the Global Title, ha ,keep dreamin' kiddies."

(Devin Smith puts the mic down smirking and rolls out of the ring and slowly walks to the backstage area smirking and relishing in the moment.)

Last edited by The "Prophet" Dean on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 am

OOC - Gawd damnit Dean, put spaces after your fullstops and commas!!

[Michael DeJesus is backstage at the B2D arena. He can hear the crowd chanting wildly and knows he will be putting it all to an end tonight when he destroys Hunter J in the steel cage]
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 am

Jericho wrote:
OOC - Gawd damnit Dean, put spaces after your fullstops and commas!!

[Michael DeJesus is backstage at the B2D arena. He can hear the crowd chanting wildly and knows he will be putting it all to an end tonight when he destroys Hunter J in the steel cage]
OT-Thanks and fixed.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 am

The "Prophet" Dean wrote:

Devin Smith

(As the music blares and the crowd hisses and boos,Devin Smith walks out in a less than confident manner.He taunts the crowd as his pyro goes of and he walks to the ring carrying a mic.He looks around at the huge turnout and begins to speak.)

"Wow, who would have thought that I would be in the Global title match at Bound 2 Death.I mean honestly I should be in the main-event but ya know that comes with time but for one champion the time has ran out. Yeah I am talking about the Global Champion, Sammy Steel, but he is just a small part of the equation as there is one man that I have turned my attention to most. That man is the the loser that is trying to make a storybook return after sustaining an injury.How predictable would it be if Kevin Evans were to come back from an injury and fight the odds to win the Global Title. Sounds pretty familiar don't it? Not to mention that it will be taking place at the grandest stage of them all... Bound 2 Death 3. I think that would melt the hearts of all the CWW fans? Well I don't give a rat's ass about what the fans think! I only care about me winning championships and being the better than anyone has ever seen! I also care about getting more money! People always say money doesn't buy happiness, well they were wrong just like you fans are about chanting that I suck.You know who does suck? Kevin Evans. Kevin Evans may be able to put on great matches for you fans but I get the job done, I win and I injure people like Ramon Rocque and next up on the shelf is Kevin Evans. I know that you sustained an ankle injury of sorts and I will do my best to expose it,after all I am a submission specialist ya know.Maybe an ankle lock,or a figure four,or maybe the most effective one... achilles tendon lock.At Bound 2 Death I will make sure to go through all the other men with ease. So Sammy Steel, Kevin Evans, and all the rest of ya better get ready because you are looking at the next Global Champion. Not only will I be the Global Champion but I will be the longest running Global Champion in CWW history and maybe be the only man to hold the Revolution Heavyweight title and the Global title all at once! So if you fans think that Kevin Evans will get his storybook return and win the Global Title, ha ,keep dreamin' kiddies."

(Devin Smith puts the mic down smirking and rolls out of the ring and slowly walks to the backstage area smirking and relishing in the moment.)

Alex Nova's theme hits as smoke fills the air quickly polluting the insides of the fans, and leaving this catchy theme inside their heads as it plays. The arena grows a dark blue color and black as Nova steps into the fume beneath his feet he walks forward completely ignoring Dean as he walks by bumping his shoulder but still looking forward with his hoodie over his head. His theme nears the end as he approaches the steps ignoring the fans leaning over for a high five. He enters the ring and looks for a mic, until he finally gets it he begins to speak in a low tone.

"Don't get me wrong Dean, but I've seen the things you have done ever since you-- wait a minute.. you haven't done anything yet. Since arriving here, what have you accomplished? Hell; nobody even knows who you are.. Let me introduce myself, I am your god, I am everyone's god, not a gift to the wrestling industry but to the world. Like you, I myself started out as just a meer-soul to EFNW, then with ease grew to CWW, and all that time had my sight set on Kevin Evans. Dean, son.. what you need to realize is that this is not a place for minors like yourself.. I mean; without talent you can get pretty banged up. You don't KNOW, what Evans brings to the table, you just eat it. And come Bound to Death you will get humiliated by Evans, because I know what he has to offer, and really, I feel sorry for you. Then I will come down to that ring, and tell you.. I told you so. Then you head to the back, and replay the match I have with Eric, cause he will be humiliated and beaten, because I AM, the master manipulator. Dean, this is just the beginning chapter of your career and your not even done the first paragraph.."

He looks him in the eye with a cold devilish stare from across the ring, who Dean is now still at the entrance way, looking scared
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 am

SuperByNature wrote:
ooc: tomorrow morning i will have the rest of revolution up. also, i wanna say that i am going to not do revolution for 2 weeks. until the new year, after this revolution, revolution will not happen. i won't be on and nobody ever really is on in that two week period.

I thought we were going to one brand after this week anyway, so Rev won't need to be up after part 2 of this one.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:05 pm

The crowd erupt in boos as the hated Revolution Heavyweight champion, Angel Rodriguez comes down into the ring, auspiciously without his Mexican Mafia teammates, Peste and Guerra. On the way, Angel spreads his arms wide and shows off his finely cut suit and gold title belt, before sliding into the ring and grabbing a microphone, preparing himself to speak with the CWW Universe.

AR: Tonight, CWW will host it's boggest event of the year, Bound 2 Death. And one of the many main events in store for tonight will be your Revolution Heavyweight champion, Angel Rodriguez, defending the prestigious title against Tim Taylor. I've faced and beaten Tim before, in fact, I did it last month at Fight or Die, so I know that this title will remain around my waist if I bring my A-Game. But I'm not here to run my mouth and guarantee victory tonight, because although I've been in the wrestling industry for less than a year now, I've occasionally failed to back up my words leading up to a big match. It's not happened a lot, but it's happened, and let's be honest, on any given day, anybody can beat anybody. What I'm here to talk about is what will happen to CWW after tonight is over.

You see, many superstars will be fired at the end of the night and with the condensed roster, Revolution will disappear and Monday Night WAR will become the only brand in CWW. Now, Shane McMahon has already extended my contract with CWW, so I'm guaranteed a job after tonight. (Boos) Like CWW would release me. But what I'm worried about is returning to WAR. I was a WAR superstar when I debuted, but if you'll remember back to the draft, I urged the General Managers to trade me to Revolution if I wasn't drafted because of the lack of star treatment I received on WAR. It wasn't needed as I was drafted to Revolution, but going back to WAR is not one of my top priorities. First of all, the gold around my waist is the Revolution Heavyweight championship, but with no Revolution, what will happen to my title? Because I'll be damned if the CWW champion gets to keep his title while I'm stripped of mine. So, Shane McMahon, Matt Dean and anybody else involved with the running of WAR, watch my match tonight. Watch me defeat Tim Taylor and retain my title and see how much more dominant I am than either man in the CWW title match. Then, when I come over to WAR, you will give me the star treatment I deserve, because I am 'El Nino Maravilla', I am the crown jewel of CWW.

The crowd boo as Angel smiles and lifts the Rev Hev title in the air, as CWW goes to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Harry Jones is patiently waiting for the next opportunity to rip into Angel Rodriguez.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:49 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Devin Smith

Alex Nova's theme hits as smoke fills the air quickly polluting the insides of the fans, and leaving this catchy theme inside their heads as it plays. The arena grows a dark blue color and black as Nova steps into the fume beneath his feet he walks forward completely ignoring Dean as he walks by bumping his shoulder but still looking forward with his hoodie over his head. His theme nears the end as he approaches the steps ignoring the fans leaning over for a high five. He enters the ring and looks for a mic, until he finally gets it he begins to speak in a low tone.

"Don't get me wrong Dean, but I've seen the things you have done ever since you-- wait a minute.. you haven't done anything yet. Since arriving here, what have you accomplished? Hell; nobody even knows who you are.. Let me introduce myself, I am your god, I am everyone's god, not a gift to the wrestling industry but to the world. Like you, I myself started out as just a meer-soul to EFNW, then with ease grew to CWW, and all that time had my sight set on Kevin Evans. Dean, son.. what you need to realize is that this is not a place for minors like yourself.. I mean; without talent you can get pretty banged up. You don't KNOW, what Evans brings to the table, you just eat it. And come Bound to Death you will get humiliated by Evans, because I know what he has to offer, and really, I feel sorry for you. Then I will come down to that ring, and tell you.. I told you so. Then you head to the back, and replay the match I have with Eric, cause he will be humiliated and beaten, because I AM, the master manipulator. Dean, this is just the beginning chapter of your career and your not even done the first paragraph.."

He looks him in the eye with a cold devilish stare from across the ring, who Dean is now still at the entrance way, looking scared

The crowd start to cheer as the CWW Cage champion, Eric Lindgren, walks into view and nods at Devin Smith, before walking down the ramp, slapping hands with the front row members of the crowd, sliding into the ring and raising his title in front of Nova, deliberately getting into his rival's face. Lindgren grabs a microphone and begins to adress Nova.

Eric: Nova, you're going to be doing no such thing. You see, I'm not going to just sit back and let you dictate what's going to happen at Bound 2 Death. I'm sure that you and me will light up the night and show the entire world how bright the future of CWW really is. But if I was you, I'd show me the same in-ring respect that I have for you, or else you will lose. I mean, after all, I'm not the Cage champion for nothing, you know. Now, I have a hell of a lot of respect for you when you're in the ring and you're the future of this promotion, hell, this business, but so am I and although you're on top when it comes to our records against each other, I have beaten you before. And tonight, in the biggest match of our careers, I'm going to beat you again and I'm gonna go on to challenge for the richest prize this business has to offer. You got that?

Eric stays in Nova's face as Alex replies.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 pm

SuperByNature wrote:

I thought we were going to one brand after this week anyway, so Rev won't need to be up after part 2 of this one.
right, one brand, but two shows. i was just telling everyone that rev won't be up so they don't expect anything. anyways, part two, including an ironman match between current Revolution World Heavyweight Champion Angel Rodriguez and the first Battlefield World Champion Peter Kaymakcian, a battle royal, and a contract signing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Omega is training in the gym. He plans on using every weapon possible, including his Baseball Bat and even Demon's chain.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:17 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Devin Smith

The crowd start to cheer as the CWW Cage champion, Eric Lindgren, walks into view and nods at Devin Smith, before walking down the ramp, slapping hands with the front row members of the crowd, sliding into the ring and raising his title in front of Nova, deliberately getting into his rival's face. Lindgren grabs a microphone and begins to adress Nova.

Eric: Nova, you're going to be doing no such thing. You see, I'm not going to just sit back and let you dictate what's going to happen at Bound 2 Death. I'm sure that you and me will light up the night and show the entire world how bright the future of CWW really is. But if I was you, I'd show me the same in-ring respect that I have for you, or else you will lose. I mean, after all, I'm not the Cage champion for nothing, you know. Now, I have a hell of a lot of respect for you when you're in the ring and you're the future of this promotion, hell, this business, but so am I and although you're on top when it comes to our records against each other, I have beaten you before. And tonight, in the biggest match of our careers, I'm going to beat you again and I'm gonna go on to challenge for the richest prize this business has to offer. You got that?

Alex Nova: Man you really do have the balls to get out here and meet me face to face don't yah? Well listen to me Eric, you may have Zoey in some kind of trance, I honestly don't care, but your making a mistake keeping your eye off the prize for a girl my friend.. you do know that I am the current EFNW revolution champion, and now I'm going to take whats rightfully mine too... the CWW Cage championship at the grandest stage of them all, and you'll be in the front row.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 pm

As Omega trains, he watches the three-way promo, knowing that he himself should be Cage Champion right now. He laughs, knowing that belt doesn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Revolution Continued.

highlights called "Revolution Rewind" start. this one is from Hardcore Madness 2. it features a promo leading up to it, where polson takes it past extreme, and highlights from the tag match.

Match 2: Greg S. vs. Global Champion Sammy Steel
Sammy picks up the victory after 1:30. Greg S. shows a little bit of offense, but this match is mostly a squash match, ending in a Steel explosive by Sammy Steel

post match, the other 9 men involved in the Global Championship match at Bound 2 Death run in and they have a stare down. the faces are able to dispose of the heels in the ring, but then invincible hits. Mr. Super gets up from the commentary booth and grabs a mic.

Super: if you guys wanna fight so much, then let's see you 10 fight, in a 10 man tag match.

the crowd cheers.

Match 3: Sammy Steel, Thorn, Silver Shadow, Twista XL, and Chris Davis vs. Devin Smith, Zeke Zahn, Matt Xtreme, Ramon Rocque, and Kevin Evans

Josh Matthews: Well, these 10 men will fight it out in just a few days at Bound 2 Death, but tonight, they will be in a 10 man tag.

The heels pick up the victory after Thorn gets distracted long enough for Matt Xtreme to nail Thorn with his finisher.

Promo: Contract signing.

We are at the 1 hour mark of the show. the contract singing takes about 10 minutes and ends with Angel throwing Taylor through a table.

Match 4: 30 man battle royal: Chris Xtreme vs. Cameron Worely vs. Damien Cain vs. Diesel
vs. Thorn vs. Edgar vs. Junior vs. War Machine vs. Kevin Angle vs. Damyei Saevey vs. Sam Austin vs. Scarab vs. Warrior J.S vs. Jeff Ayers vs. Franz Morelli vs. The White Devil vs. Jay Mathews vs. Jarrett Calloway vs. Joey Tree vs. Jake Lyndon vs. Dan Maskell vs. Michael Ayers vs. Hardcore Pulverizer vs. Benny Johnston vs. Super Junior vs. Harry Jones vs. Danny D vs. Tim Lucker vs. Deathstar vs. LCM
Order of Elimination:
Joey Tree
Diesel
Damyei Saevey
Sam Austin
War Machine
LCM
Edgar
Warrior J.S.
Franz Morelli
Super Junior
The White Devil
Jay Mathews
Jeff Ayers
Hardcore Pulverizer
Chris Xtreme
Cameron Worely
Junior
Damien Cain
Thorn
Benny Johnston
Jarrett Calloway
Kevin Angle
Scarab
Deathstar
Danny D

Final 5: Harry Jones vs. Tim Lucker vs. Michael Ayers vs. Jake Lyndon vs. Dan Maskell

Harry Jones looks happy that he got rid of Danny D. the field resets, and they all look at each other. Lyndon and dan maskell, the former mentor and protege, look at each other, and then shake hands. all 4 men then realize that ayers is still in the ring. he has been crying in the corner all match. they laugh at him. he then makes a really long explanation as to why he is crying, but nobody really cares. Harry hits the HKO, followed by a clothesline to the back of the head by Dan Maskell. Tim Lucker hits his finisher, i forgot what that was, and then Jake Lyndon eliminates Ayers. Danny D gets on the mic.

Danny: Harry, Harry, Harry, you actually think i am going to let you win this match? no, that just won't do. i want you to eliminate yourself.

Harry shakes his head no.

Danny: eliminate yourself or i will call off the bound 2 death match where you can get yourself free.

Harry takes a deep breath, shakes his head, but he starts to climb the turnbuckle to eliminate himself. lucker gets tired of this wait, and clotheslines harry out of the ring.

Harry is Eliminated

Tim Lucker looks at Maskell and Lyndon. both men charge him and hit him with a clothesline. they throw him to the corner. Lyndon then throws Maskell to the corner, but maskell shifts his weight and throws lyndon into Lucker. Lyndon smashes lucker, and lucker falls to a seated position. they take turns stomping him. WHile Maskell is really going to work on Lucker, Lyndon changes his mind, and throws Maskell over the top

Maskell is eliminated.

Lucker and Lyndon look at each other. they start jaw jacking, and then Lyndon starts the beat down on Lucker. Lucker is exhausted and he can't even stand on his own. Lyndon throws lucker over the top rope. Lyndon starts to celebrate, but then he looks back and he sees that lucker is still hanging on. lyndon tries for a clothesline, but lucker pulls down the top rope, and lyndon goes crashing to the floor.

Lucker Wins. Tim starts to celebrate until commercial

commercial

that match took 45 minutes, so we are down to the final hour of the show.

Match 5: Amy and Amber vs. Kelly and Michelle Adams
Kelly and Michelle get the victory after 15 minutes when Amy and Amber start to fight. Super has them both removed from the building.

commercial

a video package airs showin the career highlights of both Peter Kaymakcian and Angel Rodriguez.

Main event: 30 minute no DQ iron man match: Rodriguez vs. Kaymakcian
Rodriguez looks poised to win the match with 2:22 remaining when he hits a huge powerbomb, and then follows it up with a arm bar. no pinfalls have happened yet. Peter looks like he has to tap, but suddenly, Tim Taylor's music hits. Angel releases the hold and waits for TapOut to come out. the music stops and Angel turns around. he is met with a huge chairshot by Peter. lights out for Rodriguez. Peter goes for he pin and hooks Angel's leg with 10 seconds remaining. Peter stands up and celebrates as the time expires.

Post match, Taylor's music hits again, and this time, Tim walks out. he enters the ring and raises Angel's Revolution World Championship as Revolution comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Devin Smith

OT-My CAW's name is Devin!!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Well I call him Dean, cause Im GOD, and you listen to my every word got it..?
Now reply.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:55 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Devin Smith

Alex Nova: Man you really do have the balls to get out here and meet me face to face don't yah? Well listen to me Eric, you may have Zoey in some kind of trance, I honestly don't care, but your making a mistake keeping your eye off the prize for a girl my friend.. you do know that I am the current EFNW revolution champion, and now I'm going to take whats rightfully mine too... the CWW Cage championship at the grandest stage of them all, and you'll be in the front row.
Devin Smith

"How dare you two take away my air time? I do not care of you are Undisputed champion of everything! This is my time to shine so how about you two little girls stop arguing about a championship that no one cares about so I can tell these ugly fans about how I am going to win the Global Championship right here at Bound 2 Death 3! Because we all know that the fans do not care about your match,they came to see the 10 man Global Title match!"

(Devin Smith walks back to the ring and waits for a response.)
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Devin Smith

OT-My CAW's name is Devin!!!

MY NAME IS KEITH EVANS~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next