The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
John Morrison EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
John Morrison EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
John Morrison EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
John Morrison EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
John Morrison EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
John Morrison EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
John Morrison EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
John Morrison EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

John Morrison

Go down 
+8
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
White guy
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
.mop
Nova
.mop is dead.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

I have heard he will be leaving soon and stuff which sucks becasue he is being wasted. WWE should turn him heel again, and move him to Smackdown where he could shine. Have him fued with Justin Gabriel, Sin Cara and Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm

He used to be my favourite superstar when he was known as Nitro, and when he was the intercontinental champion. I'd hate to see him go
Back to top Go down

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Maybe they'd push him if he stopped being such a pussy backstage.
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Cujo, The Cartoonist wrote:
Maybe they'd push him if he stopped being such a pussy backstage.
Aggred, he needs to get over melina. They should just have him feud with Miz after this Awesome Truth thing dies down, or better yet team with him.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

John Morrison's a douringly boring performer. Great athlete. Zero charisma, doesn't do it for me. As face or heel. Just my opinion bro.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:24 am

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
John Morrison's a douringly boring performer. Great athlete. Zero charisma, doesn't do it for me. As face or heel. Just my opinion bro.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 am

He has sweet promos and awesome wrestling ability. However Vince hates guys who gets more pussy than him and thus Morrison gets forgotten because of that. And Trish is a slut, not Morrison's fault. Morrison tells it like it is backstage and Trips and his Jerry Lewis kids cant handle it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 am

White guy wrote:
He has sweet promos and awesome wrestling ability. However Vince hates guys who gets more pussy than him and thus Morrison gets forgotten because of that. And Trish is a slut, not Morrison's fault. Morrison tells it like it is backstage and Trips and his Jerry Lewis kids cant handle it.
Since when? I always thought Melina spoke his mind for him.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 am

The Miz > John Morrison.. just saying
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 pm

my impression of john morrison:

"I'm John Morrison and the only way i can cut a promo is through boring one liner which only help me if i'm feuding with mr. fuji
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 pm

White guy wrote:
morrison has only got melina. if we are counting by ones, then orton, cena, or punk (who has dated both lita and bet pheonix) wouldn't be pushed. morrison was just mad that him nor snooki got any ring time. that's right, he wanted snooki to have ring time. and if that's his idea of good wrestling, just fire him now.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 pm

White guy wrote:

You know I respect your opinion but please point me to one entertaining promo by Morrison (that isn't with The Miz).
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

White guy wrote:

You know I respect your opinion but please point me to one entertaining promo by Morrison (that isn't with The Miz).
*4 hours later and still searching...*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 am

White guy wrote:

The transformation promo was EPIC
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 am

Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

Says an Undertaker mark. Who has been boring since day one
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

Both Morrison and 'Taker are gay. Now Super Dragon - that's a man.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:17 pm

White guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

You on about the Nitro to JoMo? That was terribly done and as usual - dull.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

White guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

What about his first promo as ECW Champion? Nigga that shit was hilarious. When he owned Umanga? His highlander promo? He isn't nearly as bad as a majority of the roster like Ziggler
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

What about his first promo as ECW Champion? Nigga that shit was hilarious. When he owned Umanga? His highlander promo? He isn't nearly as bad as a majority of the roster like Ziggler

Ok valid point - funny promo. Thing is Dan, the masses don't like him - I know I don't. Why should he be pushed if the majority of people don't like him? Don't find him entertaining?

I quite like Ziggler tbh.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 pm

A lot of people seem to think JoMo's braveheart stuff was funny, which he done with both The Highlanders and Drew McIntyre if I am not mistaken. However it is completely stereotypical and if you are Scottish you don't find it funny at all. In fact I found it quite offensive and downright stupid.
Back to top Go down

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
A lot of people seem to think JoMo's braveheart stuff was funny, which he done with both The Highlanders and Drew McIntyre if I am not mistaken. However it is completely stereotypical and if you are Scottish you don't find it funny at all. In fact I found it quite offensive and downright stupid.

That just means that you're a pussy.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Cujo, The Cartoonist wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

That just means that you're a pussy.

Major pussy.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

Ok valid point - funny promo. Thing is Dan, the masses don't like him - I know I don't. Why should he be pushed if the majority of people don't like him? Don't find him entertaining?

Then why is Orton pushed? His promos are by far the worst in the history of wrestling. His ring work is awfully sloppy. He only gets cheared because of horny women.
Back to top Go down

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:34 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

Then why is Orton pushed? His promos are by far the worst in the history of wrestling. His ring work is awfully sloppy. He only gets cheared because of horny women.

First of all, it's spelled cheered. Second of all, Orton is one of the biggest superstars of the decade, it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to understand why he's pushed. Obviously you haven't watched any of his work on Smackdown, where he usually puts on a damn good match.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:

You've got to play to your fanbase, and if what you say is correct, then WWE's fan base must be full of horny women lol. Because he gets a monster reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Morrison   John Morrison Empty

Back to top Go down

John Morrison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next