The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle

Go down 
+18
AfganisDan
noeleen phoenix
Adam
HTH
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Mesa
BEAST MODE
Nova
LegendOfCasey
TJ
fuck
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle Empty
PostSubject: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:16 am

Hi. My name is Hazza. What is your name?

I'm a pretty chilled out guy who thinks of himself as nice to everybody and a good e-fed booker. My daily routine usually consists of waking up, eating weet-bix, going to school, eating weet-bix and jacking off to the WWE Divas.

Some people think I am a bias booker because my top guy is a 23 time world champion in the e-world, but what only a small portion of people understand is that Harry Jones started off as a 9x champion; KAYFABE! Hence why I haven't bragged about his ex-gimmick in I dunno ... a year?

Well I'm gonna go eat some weet-bix and look at pictures of Beth Phoenix. Meanwhile, enjoy this blog.

View on the ECCW // EFNW Feud:

The rivalry between both E-feds dates back to the early days of the Universe, when Jarrett felt inclined to take shots at EFNW and it's management for the sake of making himself feel good. During this time period, I was the GM and Writer of CWW's Revolution and I could not physically keep EFNW alive, with the majority of the RPers being lazy and unmotivated. So I put EFNW on a hiatus and stayed with CWW, writing quality summary shows every Wednesday night whilst ECCW continued to put on crappy, half-assed quick result shows. Harry Jones was wrestling for ECCW's Terror and was engaged in a feud with Mitch's somewhat prestigious CaW named "Hardcore Demon". After walking out of the feud on a high note, Harry went onto win the Television Championship which revived my interest in ECCW. So I decided to check the front page out and look at the many different websites created by Jarrett. Once I reached the ECCW Zone website I was given a big shock, as I found out that behind my back Jarrett had continued to take shots at the deceased E-fed and the great people who helped it survive all of those years. Unlike ECCW and CWW, EFNW went through A LOT in order to stay alive. EFNW originally started in the 'Off-Topic' section of the WWE Universe, and was eventually moved to the FW Section by the moderators after being the second most successful fed, coming short to CWW. Instead of bearing with the many, many noobs and cyberers from the FW Section, we decided to hide the thread on the rarely used Game Threads where we could retain our glory without being knocked out on the FW Section within a day. EFNW survived in the Game Thread section until the three of EFNW's best RPers had to call it quits; Timberwolf, Judgement and Cameron had to leave. Unsure about EFNW's safety, I moved EFNW onto the Fantasy Wrestling forum-topic and after a very successful start; the thread finally died, after nearly three years. As time went by, EFNW had its ups and downs, but has now landed here on The Universe, where it continues to rival with ECCW and CWW.

So you can see why I was offended by Jarrett's constant slandering of the thread; for nearly four years, EFNW has always fought to stay alive, and seeing him on the Anti-EFNW bandwaggon pissed me off. Many of you will remember the shoot I did on ECCW, Jarrett Calloway and Venom. It was pretty memorable. I remember talking to John, Jake, Mitch and Dan while I was typing it up and I would constantly post things on the xat along the likes of "Shit is about to hit the fan", and "Jarrett is going to go off his fucking nut". As expected, he did. A lot of people did, and the funny thing about it was; almost everybody sided with EFNW!

The next night, Jarrett posted Wednesday Night Crush in his usual Quick Result format -- But behind his back, a lot was happening. Granger and I had determined a plan to get back at Jarrett for everything he had said, which sounded a lot like this...

Granger: "Yo."

Hazza: "Sup."

Granger: "Not much."

Hazza: "You know what would be really fucking funny?"

Granger: "What's that?"

Hazza: "If Harry Jones won the Terror World Championship..."

And on the next episode of Monday Night Terror, Jarrett's plans where completely shat on by Granger and myself. Harry Jones beat Jake Lyndon for the Terror World Championship, the crowd chanted "EFNW" on ECCW TV and Jarrett didn't see any of it coming! Of course, I stayed loyal to Granger. I posted promos on a weekly basis and eventually lost the belt to Venom, but I didn't care about that. EFNW had redeemed itself by getting one up on Jarrett, which was only the start of the revolution. After seeing people rally behind EFNW's side of the spectrum, I rebirthed the legendary thread and to this day the feud between EFNW and ECCW continues. Many believe that the angle is currently being plotted behind the scenes, but those people are very wrong. There is still heat between Jarrett and myself, and our "Planning" sessions usually go for about 30 seconds; but that isn't the point. The point is, ECCW attacked EFNW and myself, and now they are going down!

Also, I played this game called "Cat Mario" the other day. If anybody actually beats this game, I will rep their posts up every single day for the next year. If you are impatient, then this game will seriously PISS YOU OFF!

http://www.geocities.jp/z_gundam_tanosii/home/applet/Main.html

Shout outs to; Jake, John, Dan, 3XW, KOK, EFNW, Mesa and Jarrett (You stupid noodle-head)

Last edited by Hazza on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 am

Really good blog bud.

Thanks for the shout out.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 am

[quote="John TPA"]Really good blog bud.

Thanks for the shout out.[/quote
You know it. Get on the cbox, before I make you bleed!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:37 am

whats a shout out?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 am

Nice kayfabe piece!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
Nice kayfabe piece!
Hey now, I'm just trying to rewrite history.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 am

*clears throat and raises fist* HUZZA! Shit just hit the fan (:
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:21 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

*John Yells* SHIT HAS HIT THE ROOF AND BEYOND!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am

John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

John James Congreve: Cornier than corn Cool
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

John James Congreve: Cornier than corn Cool

Harry Jones: Stiring shit up like usual.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am

Granger Chapman: Hazza rp with me on EFNW
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Nice kayfabe piece!
FYI, the only part of that blog that is somewhat kayfabe at all is the last sentence about the ECCW/EFNW thingo
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Reply to Twista brah
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
Reply to Twista brah
Done.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said “No.”

He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said “No.” It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, “Sorry, no.”

When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said “No.” He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.

He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 pm

^Nice.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said “No.”

He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said “No.” It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, “Sorry, no.”

When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said “No.” He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.

Hahaha that was beautiful
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:31 am

3XW shout out is FTW but nice blog too brah
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
3XW shout out is FTW but nice blog too brah
Haha cheers man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 am

[Insert Blog #2 here]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 am

Mariks story made me jizz..
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:

He was devastated.

I'm gonna go make this into a movie now.. brb
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:55 pm

I'm looking forward to blong N2
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:28 am

Blog #2; Thoughts on WWECW

I HATED the entire WWECW ideal in general. In it's prime, ECW was a revolution and it had two primary causes for it's success. This newfound 'ultra-violent' type of wrestling which is responsible for the attitude era, and they put asses in seats by displaying some of the greatest angles of all time. ECW was always the underdog, when it really should've been the number one wrestling promotion in the world; because it had the best wrestling! You had guys like Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerreo and Dean Malenko showing off their pure wrestling ability whilst wrestling for the TV Championship. You had Rey Mysterio Jr., Psychosis and Juventud wrestling in crazy Falls Count Anywhere 2/3 Falls Matches for the ECW Extreme Lucha Libre Championship. You had guys like Sabu, Balls Mahoney, Masato Tanaka, Mike Awesome, The Dudleys, Public Enemy, 2CS, Taz and Rhyno busting their balls and putting it all on the line in the hardcore genre! And finally, you had people like Jerry Lynn and RVD putting on awesome 30 minute matches, culminating all of these styles into one! Every show was so unique and so fulfilling that you just HAD to see it!

Sure, I'll give WWE credit for the ECW Originals vs New Breed feud. It was a brilliant idea which pushed all of the members involved, especially CM Punk. However, as time flew by, WWE dropped the ball. What made me absolutely SICK was when Bobby Lashley went out and beat Sandman, Balls and Dreamer in a 3 on 1 Handicap match, and if my memory is correct, that was an Extreme Rules Handicap Match ... In the words of Jim Cornette; fuck this company. And if burrying the originals wasn't enough, a week later they did the exact same with the New Breed! ECW wasn't about the stupid philosophy that a body builder makes a good pro rassler, but WWE completely contradicted the ECW mindset!

The original ECW had angles like Sandman being crucified, Taz calling out Sabu for 12 months and never getting a response, Tommy Dreamer enduring 30-something cane shots to the back from Sandman in order to get over. We saw the BWO mocking pop culture every week, whilst Raven was manipulating Sandman's wife and son into joining his flock. Did we see any of this on WWECW? No, we didn't. We saw Bobby Lashley wrestle Umage, we saw Sandman cane a zombie and a mexican, and we saw Balls Mahoney fall in love with Kelly Kelly. Really? If you're still thinking; "WWECW was really good and shouldn't have been replaced by Superstars", then you sir can choke on my foot-long.

To me the WORST part about WWECW was the December to Dismember PPV. The card was terrible, but the worst part about it was the main event.

Here we had Bobby Lashley, the obvious favourite to win. We had the Big Show, who was another likely candidate to win. Actually, almost every smart fan knew it would come down to these two. This leaves us with CM Punk; the ultimate underdog which nobody thought had a chance, and RVD, who everybody wanted to leave with the strap. We also had Test and Holly, but they were fillers in the match. If Punk had won the match instead of Lashley, it would have been a HUGE OMG moment! Hell, if anybody had won instead of Lashley it would have been an OMG moment, because Lashley is not ECW material. The only two ECW material candidates in this match were Punk and Van Dam, but they both got screwed over and barely had a showing in this match.

I know I've ranted on, but please get this through your head. If you have not seen the original ECW and the awesomeness that it brought to the table, do not go out on a limb saying that WWECW was good. Because it wasn't, and Paul Heyman said it himself. Heyman only signed the contract to revive ECW because he thought that he would have some pull and input, but he didn't. WWE killed ECW. Sure, you're probably reading this and thinking; "Hazza wasn't even around for most of this stuff". It is called a box set, dumbass.

So that about sums up my thoughts on the angle, I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Yeah looking at it like that, with the hope of it being like ECW, obviously it was shit. That's what happens when you expect things from WWE. But, if like me, you knew it wasn't going to be the same, and watched it not thinking of ECW, it was actually ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle Empty

Back to top Go down

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next