The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
How to be a Great RP'er EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
How to be a Great RP'er EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to be a Great RP'er

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

How to be a Great RP'er Empty
PostSubject: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Yes, that's right, TOP RP'ers are releasing the steps to becoming a good RP'er. Since you, that's right, YOU, prolly RP like shit, it would be wise to learn from them. One day, I wanna RP half as good as them.

Hello and welcome to "how to be a good RP'er". Here, you will be guided through the steps on the road to becoming...THE WORLD'S BIGGEST FUCKING UNTALENTED PIECE OF SHIT THE WORLD'S GREATEST RP'ER. LET'S GO!

Step 1
Have a cool catchphrase - even if you ripped it off, you need to have something to say all the time. It's how people will remember how much of a huge faggot you are.

Step 2
Even though you aren't, pretend to be the best in the world - because then people may stop thinking you're retarded and be like, 'maybe he really is the best in the world, and it's totally not Surge or Cyrus Black. Yea, Harry Jones, Hardcore Demon, Jake Lyndon, they're all the best in the world. WOOOHOOO!!" See? Best in the world...

Step 3
Try to speak somewhat poetic - no matter how fucking retarded you sound, it'll make you sound smart. Sure, you won't have shit to say and will look really fucking stupid, but it looks cool. Best in the world...

Step 4
Use spot monkey moves - some of the moves on your character's move set have to be impossible, but it makes your character look like a sweet highflyer - people will be too busy wondering at how you do those fucking amazing moves to notice you're a total waste of space.

Step 5
Even though you used to bury people, let people beat you to cover up for it - that way, when people are like, 'you buried me, blah blah blah', you can be like, 'but I put so-and-so and/or you over'. Protip: Never and I mean NEVER acknowledge the fact that you had the crap beaten out of your CAW by his or her black brother/sister before or it was a dirty finish. It won't seem legit then, and you wanna see legit.

Step 6
Use old stuff and pretend it's new - rip the shit out of stuff you've already seen. Undertaker? HARDCORE DEMON~!! Jeff Hardy? HARRY JONES~!! Eugene? JAKE LYNDON~!! Those legends became legends because they 'borrowed' from other successful wrestlers, and look where that got them. Champions. Total fucking champions. Oh, and if you're really lazy, repost bits and pieces, or if you have the balls, WHOLE old promos to fill space in and make it seem like you're active.

Step 14
Be a tweener - sure, it's a cop out, and it makes you look fucking retarded because you cater to the 'smark fans' that 'know what they're doing' and everyone else boo's, but THAT'S HOW YOU RP!! Pretend to be totally awesome and talk about how only the 'real fans' can understand you. Talk about your struggles with politics and everything backstage, even if they aren't true and you're a lying piece of shit.

BONUS!!
Shoot interviews - if you're a total fucking loser great RP'er, you can do these faggot shoot interviews where you bag on people you don't like. Remember, you're trying to be a great RP'er, so make shit up and pretend to be cool and liked in the real world. Also, if anyone gives you shit, bag the Hell out of them even more in those shoot interviews. It'll be funny as fuck. It's easy, just try not to focus on how much of a waste of human resource you are.

We've covered everything! Now you're ready to become a famous RP'er of awesome! Get out there and make me proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm

MARIK YOU COCKSUCKER! Only my disciples can harness that knowledge!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 pm

I'm so amazing...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:45 pm

I cried. I do't know if it was from how beautiful this was or how fucking funny it is. But none the less I cried. Like a Man.. with a brick..

.... dicks
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 pm

I thought you left.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 pm

I did but then my situation got better so I can come back.. and I come here still look getting back to RPing wont happen for a while still though
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 am

This is amazing <3
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:32 am

Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3
I know, Casey didn't leave!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:18 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3
<3 You know what would be a cool feud on ECCW? Even though they are in the Super best friends: Will Williams vs Casey Anomaly
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:01 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3
<3 You know what would be a cool feud on ECCW? Even though they are in the Super best friends: Will Williams vs Casey Anomaly
It could happen. What's Casey? A heel, right?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3
Tweener he could go either way but mainly stays face, Ill go heel if ya want though

I figured I would offer a feud cause I know you wanted to start actually RPing with other people besides feuding with yourself
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3
Tweener he could go either way but mainly stays face, Ill go heel if ya want though

I figured I would offer a feud cause I know you wanted to start actually RPing with other people besides feuding with yourself
Yeah, plus Casey's kind of a big deal and Will's sort of a big deal and it'd make for great (not real) TV.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3

Yeah, plus Casey's kind of a big deal and Will's sort of a big deal and it'd make for great (not real) TV.
Exactly so this should be interesting. Im due back in two-four weeks
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:51 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Hazza wrote:
This is amazing <3

Exactly so this should be interesting. Im due back in two-four weeks
I'll make due until then.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 pm

How to be a Great RP'er Tumblr_lq2qoujuFJ1qc470xo1_400
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Jobber
Jobber
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm Mariks bitch.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 am

Mikhail wrote:
I'm Mariks bitch.
Marik is my disciple, which makes you my bitch as well.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Jobber
Jobber
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:13 am

I'm everyones bitch. I'm used to being enslaved. See in my country they rape me, but not as good as surge.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Yes, you can't get much better than Surge-style...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Is Mikhail Mikel?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 pm

I dunno. If he is, he's automatically not a faggot anymore...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
I dunno. If he is, he's automatically not a faggot anymore...
He'd still be a faggot, just less of one.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Yea. You know who else is a faggot? Australians...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Cool, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a Great RP'er   How to be a Great RP'er Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be a Great RP'er
Page 1 of 1