The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+13
Sam
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cole
BEAST MODE
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Nova
Styles
Jericho
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Karl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

October 17th 2011

::Burn It To The Ground blasts through the speakers as the fans in attendance go wild. Spotlights flash around the arena, showing all of the screaming fans. The camera zooms passed the commentary table showing Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole sitting with grins on their faces. The camera then cuts to the ring as RAW Supershow gets underway.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time the COO of the WWE Triple H!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Triple H slowly walk out into the spotlight. He looks around at all the fans as a replay of the events from last week are shown. By the time the replay is finished, Triple H is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.::

~Triple H~
>>“When I first came out here I was planning on forgetting about the events of last week but that is obviously impossible to do so. I am obviously not going to stand here and whine about what happened so Vince, get your ass out here right now!”<<

::Triple H steps aside and glares up the ramp as he awaits Vince.::

::Vince McMahon walks out to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and looks around with a grin on his face before strutting down the ramp. He stomps up the step and grabs a mic before entering the ring and getting in the face of Triple H.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Hunter why do you always take things so personal? All I said was that the WWE wasn’t exactly up to scratch as of late. I mean, it’s not like you can deny it. However, I am willing to listen to what you have to say tonight so go ahead and tell me how you think you are running this company.”<<

~Triple H~
>>“Vince, I don’t need to explain myself to you and I certainly don’t need to question my ability to run the WWE. I asked you to come out here because of something you said last week. You said that if I wasn’t going to hand the company over to you then you would take it back the hard way. Vince, what exactly is the hard way?”<<

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Let me put it the simple way so your little mind can comprehend it; I am taking the WWE back by force. Since you asked I actually have a proposition for you and that involves Survivor Series. I want a Traditional Survivor Series Match between five men of my choosing and five men of your choosing. What do you say son?”<<

::The fans let out a small cheer as Vince makes this challenge. Triple H looks back at him, obviously thinking about his offer.::

~Triple H~
>>“It is funny you should say that Vince because I was just about to suggest the exact same thing. Last week we saw what side certain people had taken but I can assure all of them that if they side with you then they don’t have to worry about their career here because they will still have a job. However, I have five men in mind for my team and I think I will let you know who by the end of the night.”<<

::Triple H drops the mic and barges passed Vince before leaving the ring. Vince stares after him as he storms up the ramp to cheers from the crowd.::

--------------------------------------------

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is part of a Beat The Clock Challenge! The winner of this Challenge will be given the authority to choose what match type the Intercontinental and United States Championships will be defended in at Survivor Series.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, he is the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::Zack Ryder walks out with the United States Championship wrapped around his waist to tremendous cheers from the crowd. He stops on the stage and taunts to the fans before strutting down the ramp. He slides in the ring and climbs to the top rope before making an L with one hand and an I with the other. He jumps down and hands over his Championship before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing 246lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans give a small amount of boos as Wade Barrett slowly walks out with a smug look on his face. He storms down the ramp and slides in the ring before getting to his feet and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
-Beat The Clock Challenge/Non-Title-
Zack Ryder © v Wade Barrett

~Closing Moments~

::Barrett delivers a big boot to the face of Ryder to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Barrett wastes no time in continuing his attack as he drags Ryder to his feet before going for a pumphandle slam but Ryder manages to roll out of it and sends Barrett toppling over him. Both men jump to their feet and Barrett turns and goes to clothesline Ryder but Ryder sees it coming and ducks underneath before snatching him and nailing a neckbreaker. The fans are cheering as Ryder stalks Barrett. The moment Barrett gets to his feet, Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder but Barrett just manages to throw Ryder over him, causing him to hit the mat hard. Ryder holds the small of his back in pain as he stumbles to his feet. He walks right into Barrett who picks him up from the Wasteland but Ryder manages to scramble out before rolling him up.

KICKOUT!

Barrett just manages to kick out and both men jump to their feet at the same time. Barrett turns around but is met by a big Rough Ryder to enormous cheers from the crowd. Ryder quickly hooks the leg as the fans chant his name.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner at a time of six minutes eleven seconds, the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::Ryder gets to his feet, holding his back, as the fans cheer him on. He grabs his United States Championship from the referee before raising it in the air. He throws it over his shoulder and looks up at the titantron where his 6:11 time can be seen.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a grin on his face and a mic in his hand. He raises the mic to his mouth before speaking.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hi, I am Josh Mathews and I am being joined at this time by the #1 Contender to the Divas Championship, AJ. AJ, now that you are the #1 Contender do you feel that you are a target for the Divas of Doom and do you think that this may be a bad thing overall?”<<

~AJ~
>>“Well Josh, last week Natalya showed that she is threatened by me because she ran away when I challenged her to a fight. When I first entered the WWE, I was greeted by Natalya and she took me under her wing and helped me get used to the company. However, when Beth Phoenix decided to have an attitude adjustment, Natalya jumped on the bandwagon and turned her back on me. At Survivor Series, I get redemption over Natalya and take that Divas Championship away from her.”<<

::AJ walks off as Josh nods toward the camera.::

::The fans erupt into cheers as Sheamus walks out with his arms spread out wide. He beats his chest a couple of times on the stage before proceeding down the ramp with his arms still spread out. He walks up the steps and looks around with a grin on his face before entering the ring. He grabs a mic and looks around with a grin on his face before finally speaking.::

~Sheamus~
>>“What’s up fellas? Tonight I just wanted to come out here and let Triple H know that I am all up for being a member of his team come Survivor Series. You see fella, the RAW Supershow General Manager may not like me but despite our differences in the past, Triple H and I respect each other. That is why it would be my honour and privilege to fight alongside him in order to keep his job as COO of the WWE.”<<

::Sheamus looks around grinning as the fans cheer him.::

~Sheamus~
>>“You see, I have never really liked Vince especially when he walks like he just shat himself. Vince is the biggest pain in the arse I have ever me-”<<

::Christian walks out to his new theme to a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. He points around, shouting something at them, as he makes his way down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and enters the ring before climbing to the second rope. He shouts around at the fans before jumping down and grabbing a mic.::

~Christian~
>>“Sheamus, you are an idiot. What possible reason could you have for choosing Triple H over Vincent Kennedy McMahon? Hell you tried to end Triple H’s career Sheamus so what changed? Did these idiotic fans make you change your ways and become a good guy? Sheamus, Triple H can’t run this company and that has already been proven so you should probably do yourself a favour and take back your offer because once Vince regains control, your ass is going to be out of here.”<<

~Sheamus~
>>“Christian fella, you’re an idiot. Vince made this company a joke and since Triple H has been in charge, the WWE has become exciting again and we are finally gaining more fans. Just because you want to be a kiss ass and suck up to the former boss doesn’t mean that I have to do the same. I am a former 2 time WWE Champion and if it weren’t for guys like Triple H, that wouldn’t have happened. Now I would love to stay out here and chat with ya fella but I think it is about time for your match. Break a leg Christian.”<<

::Sheamus drops the mic and leaves the ring as Christian shakes his head at him. Sheamus heads backstage as Christian’s opponent makes his way out.::

::Daniel Bryan runs out with his Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He stops on the stage as Sheamus walks passed and the two shake hands before Bryan runs down to the ring. He slides in the ring and hands over his briefcase before awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Christian v Daniel Bryan

~Closing Moments~

::Bryan perches himself on the top rope and shouts at Christian to get up. Christian finally does so and Bryan dives down, nailing a missile dropkick. Bryan jumps to his feet and taunts to the fans, getting both them and himself pumped up. He turns around and waits for Christian to get to his knees before going to kick him but Christian ducks underneath before rolling him up and grabbing the tights.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Christian!”<<

::Christian quickly rolls out of the ring as an angry Bryan jumps to his feet. Christian smirks in at Bryan as he slowly walks up the ramp. Bryan stands at the ropes, shouting something over at him as Christian merely walks away.::

::The Divas of Doom stand backstage in front of a camera. Natalya has the Divas Championship over her shoulder and both divas have an icy stare on their face.::

~Natalya~
>>“Last week AJ defeated four other women to gain the right to face me at Survivor Series for this Divas Championship. Earlier on tonight AJ said that I turned my back on her after taking her under my wing but the only reason I decided to leave her was because she wasn’t learning. She came out here every week and posed to all of the fans and lost sight of what was important; winning matches.”<<

~Beth Phoenix~
>>“AJ is just another bimbo who the WWE hired to get all of you male fans excited. AJ is a great example of exactly what we want rid of from the WWE. We will take our first step to getting rid of AJ on November 20th in Madison Square Garden.”<<

~Natalya~
>>“You better watch your back AJ because we are coming for you. Also, we would just like to let all of you know that we have a huge surprise in store for you all next week.”<<

::The two divas let out a slight maniacal laugh before walking off.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is part of a Beat The Clock Challenge! The winner of this Challenge will be given the authority to choose what match type the Intercontinental and United States Championships will be defended in at Survivor Series.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from Marietta, Georgia, weighing 215lb, he is the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes slowly walks out with his Intercontinental Championship around his waist to major boos from the crowd. He hides his face as he proceeds down the ramp before rolling in the ring. He gets to his feet and hands over his Championship as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from Mexico City, weighing 180lb, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Sin Cara Azul’s music hits. Smoke bellows around the entranceway before Azul jumps through it. He looks around at the fans while he jumps up and down on the spot. He unzips his gold coat before pointing down at Rhodes in the ring. He runs down the ramp and jumps over the top rope before turning it into a forward roll in the ring. He jumps to his feet and raises his arms in the air before standing opposite from Rhodes.::

One on One Match
-Beat The Clock Challenge/Non-Title-
Cody Rhodes © v Sin Cara

~Closing Moments~

::Rhodes drags a groggy Azul to his feet before shoving him into the corner. Rhodes takes a few steps back before charging at Azul and nailing a dropkick right to the head. Azul falls to the ground as Rhodes looks up at the titantron which shows he only has 56 seconds left. Rhodes hastily drags Azul to his feet and gets him in position for the Cross Rhodes but Azul manages to slip out before kicking him hard in the side of the head.::

::The fans begin to boo as Sin Cara Negro’s music hits. He slowly walks out onto the stage wearing his black tights and mask along with the white coat. Azul walks over to the ropes in the ring and stares up at Negro as the clock can be seen ticking down behind him, now with only 15 seconds left. Azul is about to leave the ring when Rhodes comes from behind and rolls him up as Negro disappears backstage.

~Justin Roberts~{/b]
>>“Here is your winner of the Beat The Clock Challenge, the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Rhodes gets to his feet and shoves Azul out of the ring before snatching his Championship from the referee. He throws it over his shoulder before taking the mic from Justin Roberts.::

[b]~Cody Rhodes~

>>“I am going to keep this short and sweet; at Survivor Series I will defeat Zack Ryder in a Steel Cage Match!”<<

::Rhodes drops the mic and looks around at the fans with a look of disgust before leaving the ring. The camera cuts backstage where Zack Ryder can be seen watching Rhodes on a monitor. He looks at his United States Championship before nodding his head. We cut back to the arena as Rhodes stands on the stage with his Intercontinental Championship in the air.::

::The fans jump to their feet, cheering, as CM Punk walks out with a grin on his face. He spreads his arms out wide as he slowly walks down the ramp before sliding in the ring. He climbs to the second rope and shouts something out to the fans before jumping down and grabbing a mic.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Triple H, look no further than here for your first member for your team at Survivor Series. Last week I didn’t come down to the ring to help John Cena; I came down to the ring to protect the WWE. I went on record before Money In The Bank and I said that the company would be better without Vince and I stand by what I said and that is why I came down to the ring last week. Don’t take this the wrong way but if the circumstances were different and Vince hadn’t been involved, I wouldn’t have even considered coming to the aid of John and I am sure John is the exact same. However, come Survivor Series I hope he is on my team because I would like to think Vince is the last person he would side with.”<<

::Alberto Del Rio walks out onto the stage to tremendous boos from the crowd. He storms down the stage, not even bothering to his trademark pose on the ramp. He rolls in the ring and gets to his feet before snatching a mic.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“CM Punk you made the biggest mistake of your life last week when you decided to choose Triple H over Vince McMahon. If it weren’t for Vince you wouldn’t be here and yo-”<<

~CM Punk~
>>“Actually Alberto, it was because of Vince that I quit my job so you are kinda wrong there.“<<

::The fans let out a slight laugh as Del Rio glares at Punk.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“That is irrelevant! Mr McMahon built this company and, without him, you wouldn’t be here. That is why Mr McMahon needs to regain control of the WWE and restore order and put things back the way they were!”<<

::The fans once again burst into cheers as John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship wrapped around his shoulder. He stops on the stage and salutes the fans before running down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He jumps to his feet and looks at the two men in the ring before grabbing a mic.::

~John Cena~
>>“Alberto, I will deal with you in a minute. Punk I know you didn’t out come out to save me last week and I respect that but what I don’t respect is the fact that you, Alberto, think that Vince McMahon is a better boss than Triple H. Vince McMahon made out lives a living hell and you still think that he is a good boss? Come on Alberto, you can’t be serious. Vince is a terrible boss and only a fool would side with him.”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Awesome Truth strut out with huge smirks on their faces. They stop on the stage and taunt the crowd before proceeding down the ramp. They both enter the ring but before they can speak John Cena and CM Punk jump straight on them and begin to hit them with multiple shots to the head. Del Rio gets himself involved and drags Punk off before nailing him with a big kick to the side of the head. He then kicks Cena in the midsection, allowing Miz and Truth to gain the advantage over him. Del Rio proceeds to hit Punk with knees, kicks, punches and elbows all over his body. This attack is soon thwarted as security run down to the ring and separate the five men.::

::A limousine pulls up in the parking lot as the fans anticipate who is about to step out. The driver steps out and opens the back door, revealing The Rock as he steps out. He adjusts his suit jacket and looks around with a grin on his face before entering the arena.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from Jacksonville, Florida, being accompanied to the ring by AJ, Alicia Fox!”<<

::Alicia Fox struts out alongside AJ to small cheers from the crowd. The two strut down the ramp before Alicia enters the ring and AJ walks around the side.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, being accompanied to the ring by Beth Phoenix, she is the Divas Champion Natalya!”<<

::The fans give a mixture of cheers and boos as Natalya walks out with the Divas Championship around her waist with Beth Phoenix by her side. The two slowly walk down the ramp, staring down AJ and Alicia the entire way. Natalya enters the ring while Beth walks around the opposite side of AJ.::

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Alicia Fox w/ AJ v Natalya © w/ Beth Phoenix

~Closing Moments~

::Natalya continues to pound on Alicia in the corner until the referee finally manages to get her off. This proves to be irrelevant however as, as soon as Alicia gets to her feet, Natalya goes straight back on the attack. Alicia manages to scurry over to the ropes and Natalya is forced to step back. Alicia gets up and waits for Natalya to run at her before tripping her and causing her to go neck first onto the second rope. The fans cheer as Alicia taunts a hurt Natalya. Alicia waits for Natalya to get up before going for a big boot but Natalya ducks before rolling her up and getting her feet on the bottom rope.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, the Divas Champion Natalya!”<<

::Natalya gets up laughing as Alicia looks furious. She gets up and begins getting in Natalya’s face but Beth comes from behind and hits Alicia over the back of the head with the Divas Championship. The two divas begin to beat down on Alicia until AJ runs in the ring and dropkicks Beth in the back, sending her tumbling to the outside. AJ then goes for Natalya but Natalya snatches her Divas Championship before rolling out of the ring. The Divas of Doom stand on the ramp and glare in at AJ as she motions for a fight.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a small grin on his face.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hi, I am Josh Mathews and I am joined at this time by Sin Cara.”<<

::The fans cheer at the mention of this name but the cheers soon turn to boos as Sin Cara Negro steps into view.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Sin Cara, earlier on tonight you distracted the other Sin Cara and cost him the match against Cody Rhodes. What is your reasoning behind this?”<<

~Sin Cara~
>>“I will beat Sin Cara next week and be the only Sin Cara in the WWE!”<<

::Negro walks off as Josh looks after him, slightly confused.::

::The fans erupt into boos as pyro explodes around the titantron. Big Show slowly walks out wearing a suit and a huge grin on his face. He walks down the ramp, mocking some of the fans on his way, before stepping on the apron. He looks around before stepping over the top rope and grabbing a mic.::

~Big Show~
>>“Last week I was so close to becoming the WWE Champion but unfortunately I was cheated out of it by that little punk John Cena. I would ask for another match against him at Survivor Series but I know for a fact that he will be joining Team Triple H at Survivor Series instead. I still a want a match at Survivor Series, preferably a #1 Contenders Match. I don’t care who I face as long as it is the outcome I want.”<<

::Everyone, including Show, look up at the stage as an automated voice speaks through the RAW Supershow General Manager podium.::

~Anonymous RAW Supershow General Manager~
>>“Big Show, you know I respect you and you also know that I will give anything you want. Two weeks ago you helped me keep my job as General Manager and I will forever be in your debt. However, I still need to give the fans what they want. That is why, at Survivor Series, you will face Sheamus and if you win then you will be in a very good position for getting a shot at the WWE Championship. Good luck Show.”<<

::Show nods his head, grinning, as the fans cheer for this announcement. Show drops the mic and leaves the ring before walking up the ramp. He stop on the stage and nods his head in the direction of the RAW Supershow General Manager’s podium before disappearing backstage.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing 214lb, Ted DiBiase!”<<

::The fans give a very small amount of cheers as Ted DiBiase walks out. He points around at the fans as he grins out at them from the stage. He jogs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before sliding in the ring. He jumps to his feet and begins shouting around at the fans as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Silsbee, Texas, weighing 412lb, he is the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry!”<<

::Mark Henry slowly walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder to tremendous boos from the crowd. He stomps his way down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans the entire time. He slowly walks up the steps before entering the ring. He raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air with both hands before handing it over to the referee.::

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Ted DiBiase v Mark Henry ©

~Closing Moments~

::Henry takes DiBiase down with a big clothesline before running off the ropes and hitting a big splash to DiBiase. The referee drops down to make the count but Henry disregards this and drags DiBiase to his feet. He grabs him by the throat with two hands before throwing him into the corner. He takes a couple of steps back before charging at DiBiase and squashing him in the corner. Henry steps back and DiBiase stumbles forward right into a World’s Strongest Slam from Henry. The fans boo as Henry hooks the leg of DiBiase.

~Justin Roberts~{/b]
>>“Here is your winner, the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry!”<<

::Henry gets to his feet after a very impressive performance. He grabs his World Heavyweight Championship from the referee before raising it in the air with one hand. He drapes the Championship over his shoulder before snatching the mic from Justin Roberts.::

[b]~Mark Henry~

>>“Booker T, last week you made a huge mistake when you challenged me to a match for my World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series. You just got a first class ticket to the Hall of Pain.”<<

::Henry drops the mic and looks straight throw the camera.::

::The Miz, R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio and Kevin Nash walk through the halls until they reach the office of Triple H. Kevin Nash kicks down the door, taking it off its hinges, before the four men enter and instantly begin destroying the office. Miz and Truth grab a statue head and throw it through the wall, leaving a big hole in it. Nash grabs the chair from behind the desk before picking it up in the air and smashing it through the desk. Meanwhile, Del Rio takes a giant portrait of Triple H off the wall before holding it up and kicking right through it. They drag everything off of the walls and tip the cabinets before leaving the office. They walk off down the corridor as Triple H can be seen coming up the opposite corridor. He reaches his office and notices that the door is off its hinges before looking inside. He kicks the wall in frustration as he glares after the four men who just left his office.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 459lb, being accompanied to the ring by R-Truth and Kevin Nash, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::The fans go absolutely ape-shit with boos as The Miz and Alberto Del Rio walk out in their ring gear. Kevin Nash and R-Truth walk out in street clothes just behind them. The four men slowly walk down the ramp before Miz and Del Rio enter the ring. Nash and Truth walk around the side of the ring as the two men in the ring await their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 469lb, CM Punk and the WWE Champion John Cena!”<<

::The fans go insane as John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship wrapped around his shoulder. CM Punk slowly walks out behind him with his arms spread out wide as the cheers increase. The two men meet each other on the stage and shake hands before running down the ramp. They slide in the ring and are getting ready to fight when...::

::The fans go absolutely wholly mother fucking insane! The Rock slowly walks out onto the stage with a huge grin on his face. He raises his arm in the air which prompts the crowd to let out an even bigger roar. He walks down the ramp, eyeing up the men in the ring. He jumps onto the apron and climbs to the second rope before raising his arm in the air once again. He jumps into the ring and stands in the middle of Cena and Punk. He shakes both of their hands respectively before leaving the ring and standing in their corner.::

Tag Team Match
The Miz & Alberto Del Rio w/ R-Truth & Kevin Nash v John Cena © & CM Punk w/ The Rock

~Closing Moments~

::Miz and Punk go all at it in the centre of the ring, trading punch after punch. Punk takes control and backs Miz into the ropes. He throws a right hand but Miz ducks underneath before picking up Punk and throwing him over the top rope. Punk manages to hold on and waits for Miz to turn around before jumping up and hitting him in the side of the head. The fans cheer as Miz falls back to the mat. Punk climbs to the top rope and points up to the heavens before diving down and nailing an elbow drop. He goes to make the cover but is distracted as Del Rio gets in the ring. The referee runs over to get him out and this gives Kevin Nash the opportunity to get in the ring. He is about to run at Punk but Cena comes out of nowhere and hits a big clothesline, sending him crashing to the outside. While everyone is distracted, Truth slips brass knuckles into Miz. Truth turns around and is taken down by a big right hand from The Rock. Rock then climbs into the ring and, while the referee is still distracted, grabs Miz before nailing a big Rock Bottom. The fans cheer as Punk pulls Miz away from the ropes before hooking the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, CM Punk and the WWE Champion John Cena!”<<

::Punk jumps to his feet as the fans cheer him. Cena slides in the ring and the two embrace before the referee raises their hands in victory. Rock climbs into the ring and stands in between the two of them and raises their arms in the air himself. The three men are standing with their arms in the air when Del Rio, Truth and Nash come from behind and take the three men down with shots to the back of the head. The three attackers lay into the three men on the ground and they are soon joined by Miz as the four men begin to savagely beat down their victims.::

::The fans once again burst into cheers as Triple H walks out in his suit. He takes off his jacket and tie before speaking into the mic which he has in his hand.::

~Triple H~
>>“Earlier on tonight I said I would announce my team by the end of the show. Cena, Punk and Rock are the first three members and I am the fourth. Here is the final member of Team Triple H!”<<

::Triple H takes off his shirt before pointing towards the entranceway.::

::The fans go absolutely ape-shit with cheers once again as ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin storms out. He shakes hands with Triple H on the ramp before running down the ramp. They slide in the ring and go right at it with the four men in the ring. They are soon joined by the three men on the mat and Team Triple H soon have the upper hand. Nash, Miz, Truth and Del Rio scamper out of the ring and meet each other on the ramp as Team Triple H stand, united, in the ring.::

::Vince McMahon storms out to huge boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage as Nash, Del Rio, Miz and Truth walk up and join him. Vince has a mic in hand and as soon as the four men have joined him, he begins to speak.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Triple H, you may think that you have it won but as you may see, there are only five members of Team McMahon right now. In three weeks I will reveal the final member and I can assure all five of you in the ring that you will have no chance of defeating the five men who I choose to represent me.”<<

::Vince outs his arms around the shoulders of Miz and Truth while they do the same to Del Rio and Nash respectively. They all smirk down at Team Triple H in the ring who motion for them to come down to the ring. Vince tells his team to hold back and RAW goes off the air as the two teams continue to stare each other down.::

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 am

I really liked the show, Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks Yan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Good show homo.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks bitch.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

You are my bitch.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

You are sadly mistaken...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Nah I know I am right.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 am

Pretty Good Show Karl!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks Grange.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 pm

This Monday Night!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Awesome show! I know its abit late Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 pm

@SP Better late than never. Wink

Does anyone care to guess as to why Rey Mysterio is returning from injury so soon?

Just trying to spark some discussion. Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 pm

hmmm ...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Here's an idea: if you have the balls, turn Rey heel. And when he comes down to the ring, instead of doing his little inspirational quick pep-talk to a kid as he gives them the mask, have him be like, "by my shirts or I'll murder your parents". That'll make your show like 50% not as gay.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Just to let everyone know that RAW Supershow won't be posted tonight as I have been incredibly busy the past week with school work but I will try my best to post the show tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I am afraid to announce that, due to overwhelming amounts of school work, I am forced to put TWISB on a hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 pm

yay.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 pm

again Neutral

however, school is way way way way way way way way important Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Indeed it is and that is why I decided that this isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Indeed it is and that is why I decided that this isn't worth it.

good boy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next