The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+13
Sam
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cole
BEAST MODE
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Nova
Styles
Jericho
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Karl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 pm

October 3rd 2011

::Burn It To The Ground blasts through the speakers as the fans in attendance go wild. Spotlights flash around the arena, showing all of the screaming fans. The camera zooms passed the commentary table showing Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole sitting with grins on their faces. The camera then cuts to the ring as RAW Supershow gets underway.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Please welcome at this time, the NEEEEEWWW United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans jump to their feet, cheering like mad, as Zack Ryder’s music hits. After a few moments, Zack Ryder walks out wearing his headband, sunglasses, shirt and wrestling trunks with the United States Championship around his waist. He makes an L with one hand and an I with the other while shouting his trademark catchphrase. He dances down the ramp, showing off his United States Championship the entire time. He slowly walks up the steps and looks around with a grin on his face before entering the ring and grabbing a mic.::

~Zack Ryder~
>>“I am your NEW United States Champion bro and this Championship is going nowhere anytime soon. Dolph Ziggler seems to think that my win was a fluke but if it was a fluke then how come I pinned him twice? I mean come on bro, I hate the greatest Rough Ryder EVER last night! Not only that but I had to put up with that idiot Swagger. Once I took out him the rest was simple. As for tonight, I got nothing planned so I was thinking of kicking it in the back with some of my broskis. Anyone up for a party?”<<

::The fans cheer as Ryder says this, obviously answering his question.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Jack Swagger walks out with a mic in hand. He glares down at Ryder in the ring as he speaks.::

~Jack Swagger~
>>“Who the hell do you think you are Zack? Last night you got a cheap shot on me which resulted in you getting a fluke victory over Dolph. That means that you don’t deserve to be Champion and I am going to make sure that you don’t hold onto it for much longer. I am challenging you to a match right now and, after I beat you, you will defend that Championship against Dolph. Whether you like it or not, that Championship is coming back into our possession very soon.”<<

::By the time Swagger is finished, he is already in the ring and ready for a fight. Ryder takes off his Championship and hands it to the referee before throwing his shirt and headband into the crowd. He takes off his sunglasses and makes sure that his hair is spiked before setting them in the corner. A referee runs down to the ring and it appears we have a match about to get underway.::

--------------------------------------------------------

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Zack Ryder © v Jack Swagger

~Closing Moments~

::Ryder goes for a dropkick but Swagger manages to swat his legs away at the last second. Ryder hits the mat hard and holds his abdomen in pain as Swagger drags him to his feet. As soon as Swagger has Ryder up, he locks his arms around his waist and goes to pick him up for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but Ryder manages to scurry out. Swagger gets ahead of himself and goes for a clothesline but Ryder ducks underneath and waits for Swagger to turn around before hitting him with the Rough Ryder. The fans jump to their feet as he hooks the leg.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::Ryder gets to his feet and grins out to the fans as they chant his name. He grabs his United States Championship from the referee and raises it high in the air. He goes to leave but Swagger comes from behind and takes him down with a shot to the back of the head. Ryder falls to the mat, dropping the United States Championship. Swagger picks up the belt and stalks Ryder. As soon as Ryder is up, Swagger runs at him with the United States Championship but Ryder ducks underneath before pulling down the top rope, sending Swagger crashing to the outside. Ryder gets up and walks back to the centre of the ring, smirking out at Swagger. Out of nowhere, Dolph Ziggler runs in the ring and jumps up before nailing Ryder with the Zig Zag. The fans boo as Ziggler gets up and kicks Ryder before leaving the ring. He helps Swagger to his feet before taking the United States Championship from him. He throws it over his shoulder and winks at Ryder before he and Swagger walk backstage with the United States Championship in their possession.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a microphone in his hand. He lifts the microphone to his mouth and grins while he speaks.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen I am Josh Mathews and joining me at this time is Alberto Del Rio. Alberto, last night you put your body on the line when you sent both yourself and John Cena flying off the top of the cell and through the announce table last night. Many people, me included, are wondering exactly what injuries you received as a result of that damage last night.”<<

::As the camera widens out, Alberto Del Rio is revealed to be standing next to Josh with his entire abdomen and chest bandaged up. His right arm is also bandaged, as is his left thigh and knee. He winces in pain as he speaks.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“Last night I took a risk and it didn’t pay off. I almost won the WWE Championship but Super Cena got back up and he took me out. Fortunately, my injuries are not too severe and I can still compete but I would be much happier if I were standing here with the WWE Championship. John Cena, this isn’t over yet!”<<

::Del Rio limps off as Josh grins into the camera and we cut back to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, the Chief Operating Office of the WWE, Triple H!”<<

::The fans go insane as Triple H’s music hits. A spotlight shines down on the stage and the cheers increase as Triple H walks out into it. He looks around at the crowd and adjusts his suit before proceeding down the ramp. He walks up the steps before stepping in the ring and grabbing a mic.::

~Triple H~
>>“Last night Kevin Nash returned to the WWE and put CM Punk through not only the cell, but also a table and the ring. I feel it is necessary to make it clear that when you are fired you do not get to be treated like a WWE Superstar and that is why I fired whoever the idiot was who played Kevin Nash’s music last night and allowed him in the building! Fortunately, CM Punk is not permanently injured but will be unable to compete for the next couple of weeks. However, he is here tonight and he will be out here to address the situation with Kevin Nash. Kevin, I know you’re not here tonight because I have been keeping a close eye on you and the moment that you come anywhere near a WWE arena, I will personally through you out.”<<

::The fans cheer Triple H as he glares into the camera. The glare soon fades and a grin spreads across his face.::

~Triple H~
>>“Despite a couple of indiscrepancies last night, I still feel that the show as a whole was superb. Both Mark Henry and John Cena retained their Championships inside the confides of Hell In A Cell while Zack Ryder won his first singles Championship after defeating Dolph Ziggler in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match. However, I cannot stand by the actions of Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger from earlier on tonight and I am therefore demanding that they hand over the United States Championship to Zack Ryder. If they refuse then I will personally take it from them.”<<

::Triple H stares up the ramp, annoyed at the interruption. Alberto Del Rio limps out, bandaged up, and takes his time getting down to the ring. He finally reaches the bottom of the ramp and rolls in the ring before getting to his feet and grabbing a mic. Triple H laughs at Del Rio as he slowly limps over to him.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“You think this is funny?! You think it is funny that I am in so much pain it hurts when I breathe?”<<

~Triple H~
>>“Yeah I think it’s pretty funny.”<<

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“You are an idiot! The sooner you lose control the better!”<<

~Triple H~
>>“What are you going to do about it?”<<

::Del Rio goes to speak but instead smashes Triple H over the head with his mic. Del Rio begins to pummel Triple H with shot after shot until security rush into the ring and drag him off of Triple H. Triple H slowly gets to his feet and pushes security away before kicking Del Rio hard in the abdomen. Del Rio doubles over in pain and Triple H quickly snatches Del Rio before nailing the Pedigree. The fans cheer him on as he instructs security to take Del Rio out of the ring. He picks up his mic and speaks to Del Rio as he is dragged up the ramp.::

~Triple H~
>>“You picked the wrong day to piss me off Alberto. I would say you are going to regret this but I am sure you are already aware of that. Alberto Del Rio... YOU’RE FIRED!”<<

::Triple H throws down the mic and storms out of the ring, following Del Rio as he is dragged up the ramp.::

::Theodore Long stands in Sheamus’ locker room, talking to him about his match later on tonight. He notices the camera entering the locker room and quickly ushers it out before shutting the door.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Washington, D.C., weighing 251lb, Alex Riley!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Alex Riley runs out while green spotlights flash around the arena. He makes his way toward the ring as a replay of his victory from last night airs over the titantron. Once the replay ends, Riley is in the ring, ready for this match.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Making his way to the ring, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing 223lb, he is the current Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes walks out the moment his music hits. He is wearing his leather coat with his hood covering the facial reconstruction mask on his face and the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He slowly walks down the ramp as two men walk ahead of him and hand out paper bags. Rhodes reaches the ring and rolls in before getting to his feet. He throws off his hood and stares right through Riley before taking off his jacket and Championship.::

One on One Match
-Intercontinental Championship-
Alex Riley v Cody Rhodes ©

~Closing Moments~

::Rhodes goes for a clothesline but Riley ducks underneath before turning around and taking down Rhodes with a hard right hand. The fans cheer as Riley screams at Rhodes to get back up before sending him reeling with a big clothesline. Riley stalks Rhodes, waiting for him to get up. As soon as Rhodes gets to his feet, Riley gets Rhodes up on his shoulders for the TKO but throws him down when he sees Barrett running down the ramp. Barrett jumps onto the apron and Riley runs at him but Barrett jumps down, causing Riley to miss. This proves to be a worthy distraction, however, as Rhodes grabs Riley’s head and drags him back before nailing the Cross Rhodes. Barrett stands smirking as Rhodes makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIILLL the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes slowly gets to his feet, staring at Barrett standing outside of the ring. He snatches the Intercontinental Championship from the referee and raises it in the air before leaving the ring. As soon as Rhodes leave, Barrett slides in and shakes his head at a downed Riley. He drags him to his feet and hoists him up onto his shoulders before nailing the Wasteland. The fans boo him as he stands over the fallen body with a smirk on his face.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans in attendance go insane as Cult of Personality blares over the speakers. After a few moments of waiting, CM Punk slowly limps out wearing jeans and his Best In The World shirt. The entire time he limps down the ramp, he holds his abdomen and neck in pain, obviously as a result from being powerbombed through the cell, table and ring. He finally reaches the ring and gets to his feet before grabbing a mic.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last night I literally went through hell! However, this was not at the hands of either of my scheduled opponents. Instead, that old has-been, Kevin Nash, once again attacked me and, after hitting me with a Jackknife Powerbomb through not only the cell but also a table and the ring, he once again cost me the WWE Championship. It is beginning to become obvious who those behind this whole conspiracy are, especially after Kevin Nash attempted to give Alberto Del Rio a cheap win last night. I did come out here with the intention of calling out Del Rio but it appears that he is no longer with the company so that is out of the question. Next I thought I would call out Kevin Nash but since Triple H has stated that Kevin Nash is not allowed anywhere near the arena, he is also out of the question. That leaves one and one man alone; the WWE Champion John Cena.”<<

::The fans give a mixture of cheers and boos at the mention of John Cena’s name.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last night I would have won the WWE Championship had it not been for Kevin Nash and I want the match I deserve at Survivor Series. I want John Cena to come out here right now and accept my challenge for a match at Survivor Series.”<<

::The mixture of cheers and boos continue as John Cena slowly walks out with the WWE Championship around his shoulder. He stops on the stage and salutes the fans before half limping down the ramp. He slides in the ring and raises the Championship in the air once again before grabbing a mic.::

~John Cena~
>>“Punk, last night we all went through hell but only one of us managed to come out on the other end. I flew from the top of the cell right through the announce table yet I was still able to come out with the WWE Championship. However I do agree that you were cheated out of a fair chance by Kevin Nash so I would be happy to give you a shot at this Championship in Madison Square Garden at Survivor Series. However, like everyone else, you must earn your shot so if it’s alright with Triple H then I would prefer to-”<<

::John Cena is cut off as his mic goes dead. Punk goes to speak but his mic is also dead and while he and Cena are wondering what is going on, the lights in the arena begin to go out one by one. Eventually, the final light in the arena goes off and the entire time is engulfed in darkness. A scream of pain can be heard in the ring but it soon dies down. After a few minutes of the arena being in darkness, the lights come back on and Cena is out cold in the ring while Punk sits in the corner. The fans don’t know whether to boo or cheer as Punk sits looking confused as to what just happened.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Mexico City, weighing 175lb, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Sin Cara’s music hits. Smoke bellows around the entranceway, hiding Sin Cara from view. Once Cara jumps out of the smoke, the cheers grow louder as they see he is wearing the light blue outfit with the golden coat. He unzips the coat and throws it off before running down the ramp. He jumps up and soars over the top rope before turning it into a forward roll and getting to his feet. He points around to the fans as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing 253lb, Booker T!”<<

::As soon as Booker T’s music hits, the fans go completely insane. They grow louder as he dances out in his ring gear. He makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before rolling in the ring. He gets to his feet and extends his hand to Sin Cara, who shakes it before both men take a step back and await the bell.::

One on One Match
Sin Cara v Booker T

~Closing Moments~

::Cara comes flying off the top rope and nails a huge crossbody to Booker T to huge cheers from the crowd. Cara gets to his feet and raises his arm in the air before stepping out onto the apron. He stalks Booker T as he slowly gets to his feet but Booker smartly walks over to the ropes, getting far away from Cara. The referee turns his back on Cara, checking on Booker, and out of nowhere the second Sin Cara runs out of nowhere, now wearing a black outfit, and jumps up onto the apron next to Cara. Black Cara kicks Blue Cara hard in the side of the head before throwing him in the ring. Black Cara then jumps off the apron and runs up the ramp and to the back. Back in the ring, Cara slowly begins getting to his feet but as soon as he gets to his knee, Booker runs over and nails the Scissor Kick before getting the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Booker T!”<<

::Booker T gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air to small cheers from the crowd. He helps Cara to his feet and shakes his hand before the two embrace. Cara raises Booker’s arm in victory before leaving the ring and heading after Black Cara.::

::Air Boom are seen walking through the hallway as the “Next” logo pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Please welcome at this time, the WWE Tag Team Champions, Air Boom!”<<

::Evan Bourne runs out with the WWE Tag Team Championship over his shoulder to huge cheers from the crowd. He points out to the crowd before stepping back as Kofi Kingston jumps out. The two slap hands before jogging down the ramp. The two slide in the ring and begin taunting to the fans before Evan grabs a mic.::

~Evan Bourne~
>>“Last night Kofi and I defeated The Usos and retained our WWE Tag Team Championships! However, we are not out here to talk about our match, as I am sure you all know. After our match last night we were attacked by two fans that jumped the barricade and ran away before security managed to reach them. I have a message for those two guys and it is plain and simple; don’t mess with us. When you look at the two of us we may not look like the most intimidating of guys but I can assure you that we are no pushovers and if you pick a fight with us then you sure as hell will be on dangerous grounds.”<<

::The fans cheer Evan as he glares into the camera. He passes the mic over to Kofi as he continues.::

~Kofi Kingston~
>>“Couldn’t have put it much better myself Evan, those two punks last night showed us exactly what the fan base in the WWE is like right now. However, we know that there are good fans out there and the only reason we are out here tonight is to issue a warning to anyone who feels like doing to us what those two punks did last night. If anyone tries that then they better be watching their backs!”<<

::Kingston drops the mic and nods his head at Bourne before the two leave the ring and head to the back.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following is Daniel Bryan’s Open Challenge and it is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 192lb, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Daniel Bryan runs out with the Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He points in the air and sidesteps down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He climbs to the second rope and puts one foot on the top rope before raising the briefcase in the air. He jumps in the ring and puts down the briefcase before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“On his way to the ring, from Manchester, England, weighing 265lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::Wade Barrett walks out with a cocky grin on his face as Bryan stands in the ring nodding his head. Barrett slowly walks down the ramp, staring at the briefcase sitting in the ring as he knows it could soon be in his grasp. He slides in the ring and gets to his feet before signalling to Bryan that he is going to beat him.::

One on One Match
-Money In The Bank Briefcase-
Daniel Bryan (H) v Wade Barrett

~Closing Moments~

::Barrett runs off the ropes and goes to nail a big boot to the face of Bryan but Bryan manages to move out of the way before grabbing his leg and tripping him up. Bryan instantly goes to kick Barrett in the head but Barrett ducks underneath, grabbing Bryan and rolling him up. However, Bryan rolls right throw and gets to his feet before kicking Barrett hard in the side of his head. The fans cheer as Bryan signals for the LeBell Lock. He goes to grab Barrett’s arm but Barrett throws Bryan away before jumping to his feet. Barrett gets Bryan up on his shoulders but before he can do anything he drops him back down and runs at the ropes as Alex Riley jumps onto the apron. In what is a repeat of what Barrett did to Riley earlier on in the night, Barrett swings with a right but Riley ducks underneath, allowing Bryan to capitalise on the distraction. Bryan spins Barrett around grabs his arm before dragging him down to the ground and locking in the LeBell Lock. After struggling for a few minutes, Barrett finally taps out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Bryan releases his hold on Barrett and gets to his feet before grabbing his briefcase. He raises it high in the air with both hands before leaving the ring, leaving Barrett to the mercy of Riley. Riley slides in the ring and stalks Barrett as he gets to his feet holding his arm. As soon as Barrett is up, Riley spins him around before hoisting him up and nailing the TKO. Riley stands above Barrett and grins down at him as the fans cheer him on.::

::Beth Phoenix and Natalya sit in their locker room and Natalya has the Divas Championship sitting next to her. They both look at it and grin before getting to their feet. Natalya picks up the title and the two begin heading toward the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Divas Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, the team of Beth Phoenix and Natalya; Divas of Doom!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Beth Phoenix and Natalya slowly walk out, with Natalya wearing the Divas Championship around her waist. The two women stand at the top of the ramp and look around grinning before slowly walking down the ramp. They both enter the ring and stand in the corner before awaiting their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, the team of Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox!”<<

::Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox strut out as Beth and Natalya glare at them from the ring. They both pose together at the top of the ramp before proceeding down the ramp. They both step in the ring and stand opposite from Beth and Natalya.::

Tag Team Match
Divas of Doom v Kelly Kelly & Alicia Fox

~Closing Moments~

::Kelly Kelly slaps Natalya across the face which sets her off, grabbing Kelly by the hair and throwing her into the corner. Natalya tags in Beth who instantly goes on the attack, smashing Kelly with forearms to the face. The fans boo Beth as she hoists Kelly up and slams her back down with a suplex. Beth tags Natalya back in before running over and knocking Alicia off of the apron. Beth goes out after her while Natalya hoists Kelly to her feet. Natalya grabs Kelly by the waist and hoists her up before slamming her back down with a powerbomb, right into the pinfall attempt.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, the Divas of Doom!”<<

::Natalya gets to her feet and kicks Kelly away before snatching the Divas Championship from the referee. She raises it in the air as Beth enters the ring and raises her arm in victory. The two look at the two divas writhing in pain before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp.::

::Big Show sits in his locker room and laces up his boots before sitting up straight. He smirks at his hand as he makes a fist and gets to his feet. He storms out of his locker room and makes his way toward the ring for this evening’s Main Event.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall where the winner will gain their representative the General Manager position of the RAW Supershow.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, representing the Anonymous General Manager, Big Show!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as pyro explodes around the titantron. He slowly walks out with a huge smirk on his face, ignoring the booing fans. He slowly proceeds down the ramp before stepping onto the apron. He raises his right arm in the air before stepping over the top rope and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272lb, representing his manager for this match Theodore Long, Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus walks out as his music blasts through the speakers to huge cheers from the crowd. Theodore Long walks out behind him and following him the entire time. Sheamus smashes his chest a few times before spreading out his arms and screaming at the top of his lungs. He walks down the ramp, looking around with a grin on his face the entire time. He slides in the ring and stares across at Big Show as they both await the bell.::

One on One Match
-Winner Gains Their Representative The General Manager Position-
Big Show (representing the Anonymous General Manager) v Sheamus (representing Theodore Long)

~Closing Moments~

::Show drags Sheamus across the ring, making sure to pull some of his hair out at the same time. He picks him up and hoists him into the air but Sheamus manages to power out. He then runs off the ropes and comes back with a big shoulder block, sending Show backing into the ropes. Sheamus goes for it again, almost taking the big man down. He runs off the ropes a third time but Show takes him down with a huge spear before Sheamus can hit him. The fans boo as Show gets to his feet grinning. Show makes a fist with a hand and swings at Sheamus but Sheamus ducks underneath. He then runs off the ropes and goes for a Brogue Kick but Show grabs him by the throat before hitting a huge Chokeslam. Sheamus hits the mat hard and is obviously in pain. Show looks to go for a pin but instead drags Sheamus to his feet. He then makes a fist with his hand once again and this time nails a huge Knockout Punk on Sheamus before making the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, thus gaining the Anonymous General Manager the RAW Supershow General Manager position, Big Show!”<<

::Boos echo around the arena as Show gets to his feet with his arm raises high in the air. Theodore Long can be seen standing on the outside, absolutely shocked that Sheamus lost. He holds his face in his hands as tears begin to well up in his eyes. A “thank you Teddy” chant rings around the arena as he waves around at all of them. However, Show leans over the top rope and grabs Teddy by the head before dragging him in the ring. Teddy pleads with him to leave him alone but Show just shakes his head before hitting him with a Knockout Punch.::

::The fans boo as everyone turns to the Anonymous RAW General Manager podium as an automated voice speaks through it.::

~Anonymous RAW Supershow General Manager~
>>“Bang! Bang!”<<

::The fans cheer at the familiarity of this sound but the cheers soon turn to boos as they turn back to Show standing above the unconscious body of Theodore Long. RAW Supershow goes off the air as Big Show looks down upon Teddy with a smirk on his face.::
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Good show,

Foley *Rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 pm

The worst piece of crap I have ever read...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 Raw_su10

*This week on RAW Supershow!*

The RAW Supershow General Manager has made it very clear that he wants the support from the entire RAW Supershow roster and anyone who steps out of line will be punished. This is exactly what will happen to Sheamus as the RAW Supershow GM has expressed great frustration against Sheamus' decision to side with Theodore Long last week. What will happen when Sheamus steps into the ring and faces his punishment from the General Manager?

Since winning the Divas Championship at Hell In A Cell, Natalya has been on a high. With both her and Beth Phoenix reigning over the WWE, somebody needs to step up and make a stand. This comes in the form of Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and AJ; all of whom will compete in a Fatal Four Way, including Beth Phoenix, this Monday to determine the #1 Contender to Natalya's Divas Championship.

Current Money In The Bank holder, Daniel Bryan, has felt low for the past couple of months after a series of losses. Last week, Daniel Bryan finally got back on his winning ways when he defeated Wade Barrett to retain possession of his briefcase. This week, Daniel Bryan gets the chance to prove himself against the World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry. What will happen when these two men collide? Could we possibly see a cash in LIVE on RAW Supershow?!

Since returning in January, Booker T joined the Smackdown commentary team and called the action from ringside. Last week, this all changed as Booker T returned to the ring in a victorious effort against Sin Cara. This week, Booker T speaks out for the first time since returning to the ring and has stated that he has a very special message for somebody. Who does he have a message for? What is next for the future Hall of Famer?

Cody Rhodes recently stated on WWE.com that he is the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time and intends on holding his Championship for many months, perhaps even years, to come. He also stated that he will kick off RAW Supershow this week to help enlighten the fans. What will happen when Cody Rhodes takes to the ring? Will the fans listen to him?

*All of this and much, much more!*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 am

HiaC Review
For a start I absaloutely hate your colouring. It's just a mesh and makes little to no sense. Just sayin'. It'd be much more readable if you had something clear set out but all I'm really seeing is youg going to town on the colour wheel. I feel now is also a good time to state that you asked me for a 'proper review' and to me that means constructive cristicism so don't flame me for trying to help you.

Sin Cara versus Sin Cara. For terms of clarity I don't know if #1 and #2 were the way to go. Perhaps you should have used the 'Negro' and 'Azuril' that's actually being used. The match its self was okay-ish. I can understand that you were trying to make a fast-paced approach for this match but in actuality there was no real story behind it. You had #2 being boo'd .. but for moves such as moonsaults? Surely it would have had more sense for him to be boo'd for underlying dirty tactics or rest holds. Something to take away from what should be a spot-fest. Also as it was their first time meeting, I expected the opening to be a little bit cagey - you know suss the opposition out. But they launched straight into springboards and dives. I would've recommend using some chain grappling to start this one out. I can only presume you intend on continuing this fued going by the finish. I think it was a weak finish to a PPV match. If you wanted to continue this feud you should have had #2 roll #1 up or something. However I wouldn't like to see this feud continued and I would have had #1 come out cleanly with a pin-fall victory. You can't just discard this feud now however and try not to take this harshly - I fail to see you capturing my interest with this feud.

I really don't think the fans would 'burst into cheers' at the mention of Daniel Bryan - guys done nothing since MitB. I liked the general idea behind the promo even if I thought the writing of it was a bit weak. I would've had him worked up to the nines and have cut a really furious, from the heart promo. I also don't like the contradivtiveness in Bryan's statements. He says he's losing every week and then he claims he's a main player right now. I must say though if you intend on booking him to go on a good string of wins or whatever between now and MitB it'd make him a much more legitimate competitor for the WHC come Mania. You've some job ahead of you as right now I just don't see him main-eventing.

Alex Riley versus Drew McIntyre versus Wade Barrett versus Justin Gabriel. Pre-match notice ~ awful match choice and competitors. Ladder matches are meant to be big career-threatening matches with the reward being an unbelievable prize. Put it this way I wouldn't compete in one just to gain a shot at the IC Belt on a weekly show. As for the competitors? McIntyre? Gabriel? What the heck have they done to deserve to be in this match? I can't really see Alex Riley as an IC Champion. I would've gone for something far simpler like Wade Barrett versus Rey Mysterio. It's high time this belt got a bit of prestgie. Anyway... for the actual match writing itself I have no real complaints aside from the fact that I think you're making Gabriel look a lot better than he is. McIntyre showed glimpses of an un-remorseful character who'd do anything. I liked that - work with that. Barrett and Riley are very boring to be honest. Well that's how you're portraying them. Um, I'm not into this cheap-ending shit. Besides isn't Bryan meant to be a face? Like a hella face? Terrible booking here in my opinion. And terrible choice of winner (although nice working selling the Wasteland). Rhodes better retain. PS seriously doubt the fans would go wild for Alex Riley winning a number one contendership match.

Beth Phoenix versus Natalya verus Kelly Kelly. Phoenix and Natalya are tweeners? Plus why another multi-match?? I semi like the story of the 2 on 1. But in reality Natalya and Phoenix don't personally want the championship they just don't want Kelly to have it. I would've cut all moments of animosity between Phoenix and Natalya because to them once one of them won it - the Diva's division would be better. I like how you finally incorporated the tweener side by having a mixed reaction with the sharpshooter although you dropped the ball when they resulted in boo'ing. Natalya is a great choice as champion but I think she would be cheered just as much as boo'd.

Um I thought the Ryder promo was very out of character? I know you said bro a few times in the second paragraph but other than that it could've been Joe Bloggs speaking. Just something to note.

Air Boom versus The Uso's. Air Boom needs some feeding - feed 'em The Uso's. No complaints except I would not have had The Uso's push Air Boom so close.

This attack is the first thing that has made me want to read RAW.

Teddy Longs a lick-ass. He wouldn't interupt HHH. Anon GM? This shit again? Really man? Motherfucking? What a terrible promo man.

Mark Henry versus Randy Orton. Why did they cheer Henry after the clothesline? ... I don't think anybody could 'quickly roll' Henry up. I wouldn't have had Orton kick out from The World's Strongest Slam ... makes Henry look weak. Also how many times do you want to have the RKO reveresed? All I can say is you picked the right result ...

I like the thought of Sheamus being champ but it's very soon after their recent feud.

Punk promo was nothing special, not bad though. Why the change of colour? You should run things through a grammer checker btw noticed a few things a bit off.

Dolph Ziggler versus Zack Ryder. I think it's a shit stip. If Ryder wins he would have pinned Ziggles four times in two weeks - that just about kills Ziggler. So to me going into this match I know Ziggler has to win. Kinda ruins it. Good writing before the first pin with the involvement of Swagger. The pin was a bit weird dude? REVERSAL doesn't really explain much. Nice continuity with the Swagger interference. I think Ryder would have been down for two pin-falls. Brass knuckles like. Well written match but I think Ryder was a powerful object to have at your disposal and you pulled the trigger way too soon.

Main Event. Well-written, I have to say. I wouldn't have gone to the top of the cell though. Nash on top of a cell? HAH! Nash putting Punk through the cell lacks logic in my opinion. Well-written as I say but another cheap-ending.

So yeah, not gunna lie mate you didn't grab my attention nearly as much as your old TWISB with Nick. The only reason I'd read RAW was to see who Air Boom were attacked by. Sorry, didn't like it much.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 am

I liked the 'Hardcore' style match-ups, even though some seemed a little bit strange. Overall it was an alright read, and I liked the GM Storyline.

Hazza's Rating: 6.8/10
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Half of it was videos...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Sorry I couldn't give you a proper reply but I have only just got on properly.

Quote :
HiaC Review
For a start I absaloutely hate your colouring. It's just a mesh and makes little to no sense. Just sayin'. It'd be much more readable if you had something clear set out but all I'm really seeing is youg going to town on the colour wheel. I feel now is also a good time to state that you asked me for a 'proper review' and to me that means constructive cristicism so don't flame me for trying to help you.

I kind of get where you are coming from but could you elaborate on what you mean by something clear set out for the colour scheme? Don't worry, I won't take it all to heart. Razz

Quote :
Sin Cara versus Sin Cara. For terms of clarity I don't know if #1 and #2 were the way to go. Perhaps you should have used the 'Negro' and 'Azuril' that's actually being used. The match its self was okay-ish. I can understand that you were trying to make a fast-paced approach for this match but in actuality there was no real story behind it. You had #2 being boo'd .. but for moves such as moonsaults? Surely it would have had more sense for him to be boo'd for underlying dirty tactics or rest holds. Something to take away from what should be a spot-fest. Also as it was their first time meeting, I expected the opening to be a little bit cagey - you know suss the opposition out. But they launched straight into springboards and dives. I would've recommend using some chain grappling to start this one out. I can only presume you intend on continuing this fued going by the finish. I think it was a weak finish to a PPV match. If you wanted to continue this feud you should have had #2 roll #1 up or something. However I wouldn't like to see this feud continued and I would have had #1 come out cleanly with a pin-fall victory. You can't just discard this feud now however and try not to take this harshly - I fail to see you capturing my interest with this feud.

I do see where you are coming from but you have to remember that I have only just started this and I couldn't build up to the PPV. Also I didn't refer to them as 'Negro' and 'Azuril' as I wrote the match before they were referred to that on the TV. Also, they were both wearing blue during this match and not black and blue as is seen on WWE TV. This feud will obviously continue for a while as I have only just started it and I wasn't going to end it on my first show.

Quote :
I really don't think the fans would 'burst into cheers' at the mention of Daniel Bryan - guys done nothing since MitB. I liked the general idea behind the promo even if I thought the writing of it was a bit weak. I would've had him worked up to the nines and have cut a really furious, from the heart promo. I also don't like the contradivtiveness in Bryan's statements. He says he's losing every week and then he claims he's a main player right now. I must say though if you intend on booking him to go on a good string of wins or whatever between now and MitB it'd make him a much more legitimate competitor for the WHC come Mania. You've some job ahead of you as right now I just don't see him main-eventing.

I will admit that the promo was rushed as it was done about an hour before I posted the show. I feel like I was booked into a corner by the way that the WWE have been booking him as of late and I do have high hopes for him. I am going to try and book him as best I can but I will do this without having him win each and every week. Make sure to let me know what you think about how I am booking him in the next couple of weeks.

Quote :
Alex Riley versus Drew McIntyre versus Wade Barrett versus Justin Gabriel. Pre-match notice ~ awful match choice and competitors. Ladder matches are meant to be big career-threatening matches with the reward being an unbelievable prize. Put it this way I wouldn't compete in one just to gain a shot at the IC Belt on a weekly show. As for the competitors? McIntyre? Gabriel? What the heck have they done to deserve to be in this match? I can't really see Alex Riley as an IC Champion. I would've gone for something far simpler like Wade Barrett versus Rey Mysterio. It's high time this belt got a bit of prestgie. Anyway... for the actual match writing itself I have no real complaints aside from the fact that I think you're making Gabriel look a lot better than he is. McIntyre showed glimpses of an un-remorseful character who'd do anything. I liked that - work with that. Barrett and Riley are very boring to be honest. Well that's how you're portraying them. Um, I'm not into this cheap-ending shit. Besides isn't Bryan meant to be a face? Like a hella face? Terrible booking here in my opinion. And terrible choice of winner (although nice working selling the Wasteland). Rhodes better retain. PS seriously doubt the fans would go wild for Alex Riley winning a number one contendership match.

First off, I have to once again use the argument that I didn't have any shows building up to the PPV and obviously couldn't work the guys getting into this match with a storyline. Besides, people would probably bitch if I used the same old guys so I decided to give some fresh faces a chance in this match. I know you were just using Rey as an example but I just thought that I would point out that I couldn't use him as he is injured. The whole point of this is that Bryan is coming out of his shell and finally standing up for himself. He isn't going to let people walk all over him anymore and he is out for redemption.

Quote :
Beth Phoenix versus Natalya verus Kelly Kelly. Phoenix and Natalya are tweeners? Plus why another multi-match?? I semi like the story of the 2 on 1. But in reality Natalya and Phoenix don't personally want the championship they just don't want Kelly to have it. I would've cut all moments of animosity between Phoenix and Natalya because to them once one of them won it - the Diva's division would be better. I like how you finally incorporated the tweener side by having a mixed reaction with the sharpshooter although you dropped the ball when they resulted in boo'ing. Natalya is a great choice as champion but I think she would be cheered just as much as boo'd.

Once again, I had no build up so couldn't work it into a storyline. The fact that I am having the fans boo them is because I am obviously treating the crowd as the casual fans. For this reason, they would boo them because of their actions. Anyway, back on track. The reason I had the animosity is because I feel that although they say they don't care about the Championship, when it is within their grasp they would and would therefore be willing to fight each other for it.

Quote :
Um I thought the Ryder promo was very out of character? I know you said bro a few times in the second paragraph but other than that it could've been Joe Bloggs speaking. Just something to note.

I was also rushed with this promo so sorry about that.

Quote :
Air Boom versus The Uso's. Air Boom needs some feeding - feed 'em The Uso's. No complaints except I would not have had The Uso's push Air Boom so close.

The fact that I had The Uso's push Air Boom to the limit is because I want them to be seen as the next big tag team and also as big contenders for the belts. Basically, they are being built up as huge contenders.

Quote :
This attack is the first thing that has made me want to read RAW.

Glad to hear that and they won't be revealed straight away.

Quote :
Teddy Longs a lick-ass. He wouldn't interupt HHH. Anon GM? This shit again? Really man? Motherfucking? What a terrible promo man.

I don't like T-Lo, 'nuff said.

Quote :
Mark Henry versus Randy Orton. Why did they cheer Henry after the clothesline? ... I don't think anybody could 'quickly roll' Henry up. I wouldn't have had Orton kick out from The World's Strongest Slam ... makes Henry look weak. Also how many times do you want to have the RKO reveresed? All I can say is you picked the right result ...

Henry was cheered due to the context in which the clothesline was incorporated. Orton went for a clothesline of his own but Henry turned it into one of his own so that is why he was cheered. A quick roll up would be possible especially if you catch him off guard. I had Orton kick out from the World's Strongest Slam because I wanted him to look strong while being defeated. The RKO was repeatedly reversed to show that Orton's number one move is going to be his biggest problem whenever he faces Henry.

Quote :
I like the thought of Sheamus being champ but it's very soon after their recent feud.

Sheamus was more out there to stop Henry from continuing his reign of terror but will not be given the belt straightaway.

Quote :
Punk promo was nothing special, not bad though. Why the change of colour? You should run things through a grammer checker btw noticed a few things a bit off.

Change of colour? Also I was meant to check for grammatical errors etc. when I finished writing but I was rushing to get the show posted.

Quote :
Dolph Ziggler versus Zack Ryder. I think it's a shit stip. If Ryder wins he would have pinned Ziggles four times in two weeks - that just about kills Ziggler. So to me going into this match I know Ziggler has to win. Kinda ruins it. Good writing before the first pin with the involvement of Swagger. The pin was a bit weird dude? REVERSAL doesn't really explain much. Nice continuity with the Swagger interference. I think Ryder would have been down for two pin-falls. Brass knuckles like. Well written match but I think Ryder was a powerful object to have at your disposal and you pulled the trigger way too soon.

Wrong. The weeks leading up to Hell In A Cell on WWE TV do not count for TWISB's Hell In A Cell. This would mean that Ziggler would only have been pinned twice in the past two weeks, just thought I would clear that up. I actually meant to elaborate on it through the commentators but it must have slipped my mind, sorry for the confusion. I understand where you are coming from but lets just say that Ryder isn't there just yet. You will see what I mean in the coming weeks.

Quote :
Main Event. Well-written, I have to say. I wouldn't have gone to the top of the cell though. Nash on top of a cell? HAH! Nash putting Punk through the cell lacks logic in my opinion. Well-written as I say but another cheap-ending.

I took it to the top just because of the fact that its Hell In A Cell and it didn't seem right not doing it. Razz I sort of made a joke without making it obvious with Nash climbing to the top because it took him so long that by the time everything was done up there, Del Rio and Cena were healed enough to get up. How exactly did it lack logic. The reason this was a "cheap-ending" was to continue the whole conspiracy theory storyline.

Quote :
So yeah, not gunna lie mate you didn't grab my attention nearly as much as your old TWISB with Nick. The only reason I'd read RAW was to see who Air Boom were attacked by. Sorry, didn't like it much.

Everyone has an opinion and that is yours. I'm not going to be annoyed by that.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Since it is Monday here and the show is written, I have decided to post it early.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Woo.

(Yawn) Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Fuck you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:27 pm

October 10th 2011

::Burn It To The Ground blasts through the speakers as the fans in attendance go wild. Spotlights flash around the arena, showing all of the screaming fans. The camera zooms passed the commentary table showing Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole sitting with grins on their faces. The camera then cuts to the ring as RAW Supershow gets underway.::

::Boos echo around the arena as Cody Rhodes’ music hits. He walks out wearing a suit with the Intercontinental Championship strung over his shoulder. Two men walk out in suits behind him and hand out paper bags to the fans as Rhodes makes his way down the ramp. He walks up the steps and looks around with a look of disgust before entering the ring. He snatches a mic from Justin Roberts before turning to the fans.::

~Cody Rhodes~
>>“You people disgust me. Last week I proved that I deserved to be Intercontinental Champion yet you people still stand here and boo me. What do I care though? You see it has come to my attention that you people only boo the people who truly have talent and cheer idiots like John Cena and Zack Ryder. Those two are worse than idiots; they are fake. In fact they are worse than fake; they are a product. They are a product of the WWE while I.. I am of my own creation. I am Cody Rhodes and I am the Intercontinental Champion. There is no need to say anythi-”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Zack Ryder walks out in his ring gear with his United States Championship wrapped around his waist. He stands on the stage and makes an L with one hand and an I with the other before proceeding down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and looks in, grinning at Rhodes. He is handed a mic before stepping in the ring and speaking to Rhodes.::

~Zack Ryder~
>>“Cody, I was going to sit backstage and wait for you to finish whatever you were saying before coming out here but then I heard you call me an idiot. I mean, are you serious bro? I am the United States Champion and I beat Dolph Ziggler to win that so I am definitely not an idiot. I am a Champion and so are you. You see this is what I had in mind, I defend my Unite-”<<

::The fans boo as Rhodes cuts Ryder off mid sentence.::

~Cody Rhodes~
>>“Let me guess, you are about to suggest that the two of us face off at Survivor Series with the winner holding both the United States and Intercontinental Championships. Well let me inform you of something Zack, that match will not happen. I refuse to defend my Intercontinental Championship against an illiterate moron like you. This Intercontinental Championship deserves integrity and prestige; both of which you cannot give. I have brought this Championship honour and to defend it against you would take away both my integrity and the Championship’s.”<<

::Rhodes looks at the crowd with disgust as they boo him.::

~Zack Ryder~
>>“Bro, you talk a whole load of bullshit. If I didn’t bring honour to a Championship then why do these fans cheer me when I walk out here with the United States Championship? I am the United States Champion Cody and soon enough I will be the Intercontinental Champion. Whether you like it or not, I am coming for that title bro. Woo woo woo; you know it!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as an automated voice speaks from the RAW Supershow GM podium, which is now situated at the top of the ramp and to the right hand side of the titantron.::

>>“Gentlemen, I don’t have time for you two to waste here tonight. Zack, you want a Unification Match against Cody Rhodes at Survivor Series while Cody doesn’t, that much is obvious. However, the question still remains of what my decision will be. As General Manager of RAW it is my job to make decisions which these fans want to see. It is because of this that, at Survivor Series, Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder will both defend their Championships with the winner unifying them and solely becoming the Intercontinental Champion. Now, get out of my damn ring because I want to speak to someone. Sheamus, get your ass out here right now!”<<

::The fans cheer as Zack Ryder grins at Rhodes, while Rhodes glares back at him. Ryder leaves the ring and heads backstage with Rhodes close behind him.::

::Sheamus slowly walks out in his ring gear, with his arms spread out wide, to huge cheers from the crowd. He looks around with a huge grin spread over his face as he slowly walks down the ramp. He slides in the ring and is passed a mic. However, as he goes to speak he finds that his mic has been switched off. He looks towards the podium just as an automated voice speaks through it.::

>>“Sheamus, last week you showed me that I do not have your backing as RAW General Manager as you attempted to give the position to Theodore Long. I could have decided that you did not deserve a place on my roster and fired you but I decided that would be petty of me. Due to this, I decided that I would just give you a little punishment. Tonight you will take on three men in a 3-On-1 Handicap Match and hopefully that will teach you to choose sides in a fight. You will face off against The Usos and Wade Barrett and they better give you one heck of a beating. Have a nice day!”<<

::The fans boo as Sheamus stands in the ring shocked.::

----------------------------------------------

::We return from a brief commercial with Sheamus standing in the ring with Wade Barrett and The Usos standing opposite him.::

3-On-1 Handicap Match
Sheamus v Wade Barrett & The Usos

~Closing Moments~

::Barrett continues to stomp away at Sheamus in the corner as the fans boo him. Barrett drags him up but Sheamus quickly pushes him back before nailing a big clothesline. The fans cheer as Sheamus motions for Barrett to get up. As soon as Barrett is up, Sheamus runs at him for the Brogue Kick but Barrett ducks underneath before quickly tagging in Jimmy Uso. However, Sheamus does not see this and goes straight for Barrett. He hoists Barrett up and lifts him up for the Celtic Cross, nailing it. As Sheamus falls to the mat, Jimmy climbs to the top rope and quickly dives down, nailing the Samoan Splash on the back of Sheamus. The fans boo as Jimmy rolls Sheamus over and hooks his leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, The Usos and Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans boo as Jimmy gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air. The commentators make a note of how big a victory this is as Jey steps into the ring and embraces his brother. They both help Barrett to his feet and the three raise each other’s arms in the air before heading backstage.::

::A limo pulls up in the parking lot to cheers from the crowd. The driver gets out and walks to the back before opening the door. However, he stops and closes the door before turning to the camera. He walks over to the camera and pushes it down so you can only see the ground. After a few moments of seeing nothing but ground, a pair of polished black shoes walk passed.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a grin on his face and a mic in his hand.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Josh Mathews and I am being joined at this time by the current Money In The Bank holder Daniel Bryan. Now Daniel, many people have been speculating as of late as to what the true meaning behind your words at Hell In A Cell is. Many people think that you will be cashing in your briefcase sooner than Wrestlemania and we all just want you to clarify what you truly intend to do.”<<

~Daniel Bryan~
>>“Well Josh, it’s simple; I am cashing in at Wrestlemania 28. I gave the WWE Universe my word that I would cash in at Wrestlemania and not a moment before. I am a man of my word and I will stick by this and, at Wrestlemania 28, I will become the World Heavyweight Champion. I think that is all I have to say so, if you don’t mind, I have a match to go prepare for.”<<

::Daniel Bryan walks off to huge cheers from the crowd.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, the WWE Champion John Cena!”<<

::John Cena runs out with his WWE Championship strung over his shoulder to huge cheers from the crowd. He stops on the stage and salutes the fans before sprinting down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and raises the Championship in the air before grabbing a mic and speaking to the crowd.::

~John Cena~
>>“The Champ is here! Last week I wasn’t here for long as I was really hurt from the injuries I sustained at the hands of Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk at Hell In A Cell. It was a terrific match and I was lucky to walk out with the WWE Championship but I pulled through and I retained MY WWE Championship! I spoke to Triple H before I came out here and he has told me that I will not face anyone tonight and hopefully I can get the next few weeks off and heal my injuries before Survivor Series. Speaking of Survivor Series, I don’t want to face the same old guy again. At Survivor Series I want to face-”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as they all turn to look up at the RAW Supershow GM podium at the side of the stage.::

>>“Congratulations John, you certainly had a huge victory last week which was much deserved. However, tonight I am going to disagree with Triple H as I know these people want to see you wrestle tonight. I have decided that these people here in Oklahoma deserve to see a WWE Championship Match live TONIGHT! John Cena, later on tonight you will defend the WWE Championship against this man!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Big Show slowly walks out onto the stage with a grin on his face. He looks down at John Cena in the ring and signals that he will soon be Champion.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Fatal Four Way Match is scheduled for one fall and it is to decide the #1 Contender to the Divas Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Kelly Kelly dances out to a slightly faster paced version of her entrance music. She jumps up and down on the spot as the fans cheer her before jogging down the ramp. She slaps hands with a couple of fans before walking up the steps and entering the ring. She raises her arms in the air and blows a kiss to the crowd before stepping back and awaiting her opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the second competitor, from Jacksonville, Florida, Alicia Fox!”<<

::Alicia Fox walks out as the fans continue to cheer. She raises her arms in the air to a chorus of cheers before slowly strutting down the ramp. She steps onto the apron and poses to the fans before entering the ring and standing in the corner.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing next, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as AJ runs out onto the stage. She jumps up in the air and grins at the fans before running down the ramp. She slides in the ring and climbs to the top rope, raising her arms in the air, before jumping down and standing in the corner opposite Fox.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the final competitor, from Buffalo, New York, being accompanied to the ring by Divas Champion Natalya, “The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix!”<<

::As the Divas of Doom walk out, the fans erupt into boos. The two women stop on the stage and grin around the fans. Beth raises her arms in the air in her signature taunt while Natalya raises the Divas Championship. The two women laugh maniacally as they proceed down the ramp. Natalya walks around to join commentary while Beth climbs up onto the apron. She gets up onto the top turnbuckle and gets in her signature position. She raises her arms up in her signature taunt once again before flipping down into the ring. She stands in the corner opposite Kelly as the bell rings.::

Fatal Four Way Match
-#1 Contendership to Divas Championship-
Kelly Kelly v Alicia Fox v AJ v Beth Phoenix

~Closing Moments~

::Kelly, Alicia and AJ continue to hit Beth with a flurry of stomps and kicks in the corner. Eventually, Beth manages to shove away AJ before knocking Alicia down with a right hand and kicking Kelly in the midsection. Beth picks Kelly up and dumps her to the outside to huge boos from the crowd. However, before she can turn around, Alicia comes from behind and knocks Beth over the top rope with a big kick to the back of the head. She takes too long to pander to the crowd, however, as AJ comes up from behind and rolls her up.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and new #1 Contender, AJ!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as AJ jumps to her feet in celebration. She turns around and stares at Natalya, who was standing outside of the arena. AJ motions for her to come in the ring but Natalya merely picks up her Divas Championship and walks around the ring before walking up the ramp with Beth.::

::Blue Sin Cara walks down the ramp, looking to be heading toward the ring. He turns a corner but is met by a steel chair shot right to the head. Blue Cara falls to the ground as Black Sin Cara stands over him with a chair in his hand. The fans boo as Black Cara stands nodding his head as Blue Cara writhes on the ground.::

::We open up in the Interview area as Josh Mathews stands with a huge grin on his face.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Josh Mathews and I am being joined at this time by CM Punk. Punk, last week there was a strange occurrence in the ring when both yours and John Cena’s mics were turned off in the ring before all of the lights in the arena were turned off. However, the strangest part was what happened after the lights went out. When the lights came back on John Cena was unconscious in the middle of the ring while you sat in the corner. At first, it looked as if you attacked him but by the look on your face I think it is safe to say you didn’t. Do you know who attacked John Cena and what do you think it was that made all power go out?”<<

~CM Punk~
>>“Well Josh you got one thing right; I did not attack John Cena. Last week, someone in the back decided to play mind games with both myself and John Cena and they took it that one step further by attacking one of us while we were in the ring. I wish I could say I knew who it was that attacked John but I am afraid I couldn’t see anything. I heard a scream so I sat in the corner and hoped that I wouldn’t be next. I will make it my mission to find out who done that last week and I will make sure everyone knows the moment I do.”<<

::Punk walks off, leaving Josh standing watching after him.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Thanks Punk.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Six Man Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 683lb Santino Marella, Alex Riley and the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as the three men walk out onto the stage, with Ryder wearing the United States Championship over his shoulder. The three of them walk down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way, before getting in the ring. They all climb to the second rope and pose to the fans before jumping down and standing in the corner.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 688lb Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler and the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes!”<<

::The three men walk out onto the stage, Rhodes with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, as Vickie Guerrero walks out beside them. Boos echo around the arena as the four of them proceed down the ramp. Vickie walks around the side of the ring while the three men climb in and get ready for the match.::

6 Man Tag Team Match
Santino Marella, Alex Riley & Zack Ryder © v Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes ©w/ Vickie Guerrero

~Closing Moments~

::Riley runs off the ropes and nails a clothesline on Swagger. He waits for him to get back up before hoisting him in the air and nailing a flapjack from huge cheers from the crowd. Riley gets up and tags in Ryder before Ryder runs in and picks up Swagger. He goes for a DDT but is distracted as Wade Barrett runs down to the ring and jumps onto the apron. Ryder walks over and the two begin shouting at each other. Swagger sees this as an opportunity and quickly tags in Rhodes. Rhodes runs over and grabs Ryder before dragging him back and nailing the Cross Rhodes. The fans erupt into boos as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Rhodes gets to his feet and grabs the Intercontinental Championship before kicking Ryder and leaving the ring. Barrett slides in the ring and joins Ziggler and Swagger. The three shake hands as Vickie enters the ring. The four stand in a line in the ring and raise each other’s arms in the air to huge boos from the crowd.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 210lb, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Daniel Bryan runs out with his Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand to huge cheers from the crowd. He raises his briefcase in the air before running sideways down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and climbs to the second rope before putting one foot on the top rope. He raises his briefcase in the air before jumping in the ring and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Silsbee, Texas, weighing 412lb, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Mark Henry slowly walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship strung over his shoulder. He looks around at the fans with a glare on his face as he slowly walks down the ramp. He steps onto the apron and glares in at Bryan before entering the ring. He raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air with both hands before handing it over and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Daniel Bryan v Mark Henry ©

~Closing Moments~

::Henry whips Daniel across the ring and goes for a clothesline but Bryan ducks underneath before jumping to the top rope. Henry turns around and Bryan dives down, nailing a huge missile dropkick which sends Henry crashing to the mat. The fans are on their feet as Bryan stalks Henry. He waits for Henry to get to his knees before running off the ropes and taking him back down with a big forearm shot to the head. Bryan climbs to the top rope and screams at Henry to get up as the fans chant his name. As soon as Henry is on his own feet, Bryan dives down for a clothesline but Henry sees it coming and catches Bryan in midair before hitting a spear like manoeuvre, sending Bryan crashing to the mat. Henry doesn’t waste any time as he quickly drags up Bryan before picking him up and slamming him back down with a huge World’s Strongest Slam. Boos echo around the arena as Henry covers Bryan.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Mark Henry!”<<

::Henry gets to his feet as the fans continue to boo him. He snatches his World Heavyweight Championship from the referee’s hands before pushing him away. He raises it in the air before throwing it over his shoulder and going to leave.::

::The fans explode into cheers as Randy Orton runs out. He sprints down the ramp and slides in the ring before jumping to his feet. He stares down Henry with a huge smirk on his face as the fans chant his name. Henry drops his Championship and goes to punch Orton but Orton ducks underneath before jumping up and nailing Henry square on the head with a dropkick, sending Henry crashing to the ground. The fans are on their feet as Orton drops down and begins hitting Henry over the head with shot after shot. Orton rolls off of Henry and begins pounding the mat to huge cheers from the crowd. As soon as Henry is up, Orton spins him around before jumping up and nailing a huge RKO. The fans are going nuts as Orton gets up, foaming at the mouth. He leaves the ring and walks backstage to huge cheers from the crowd. Bryan gets up in the ring with his Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand and the fans burst into cheers as he looks from his briefcase to Henry. He looks to be about to cash in but instead leaves the ring, clutching his briefcase to his chest as he walks up the ramp.::

::Booker T stands backstage with a huge grin on his face. The fans burst into cheers as Booker begins to speak.::

~Booker T~
>>“Up until last week, I was a commentator but I decided it was about time I laced up my boots once again. I took it upon to myself to ask Triple H for a chance to prove last week and I believe I did when I defeated Sin Cara in a one on one match. However, I do not plan on wrestling for a while so I want to get to where I want to be straight away. While I was on commentary I was able to watch certain people’s actions and because of this there are certain people I have very big problems with. One of these people is the World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry. For weeks Mark Henry has made it his mission to put multiple people out of action and I am sick of it! I am challenging Mark Henry to a match at Survivor Series for the World Heavyweight Championship and I will be out at the ring next week and I will give Mark Henry the chance to answer my challenge. Now can you dick that sucka?!”<<

::Booker T grins into the camera as the fans chant his name. He walks off the set as the chants continue.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 218lb, CM Punk!”<<

::CM Punk walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. He spreads his arms out wide as the fans chant his name. He slowly walks down the ramp, slapping hands with a few fans on his way, before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and climbs to the second rope before shouting out to the fans. He jumps down and stands in the corner as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Mexico City, weighing 210lb, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Black Sin Cara slowly walks out onto the stage wearing a white cloak to his new music. He unzips his cloak and jumps up and down before running down the ramp and jumping over the top rope and into the ring. He gets to his feet and stares across the ring at Punk as both men await the bell.::

One on One Match
CM Punk v Sin Cara

~Closing Moments~

::Cara runs off the ropes and goes for a spinning heel kick but Punk wisely moves out of the way. Punk waits for Cara to get up before grabbing the back of his head and hitting an inverted DDT. Punk begins to stalk Cara, screaming to the fans that the end is coming. As soon as Cara is up, Punk gets him up onto his shoulders and is about to hit the GTS when all of the lights in the arena go out. A bang is heard from the ring before an eery scream, similar to that of what was heard last week, rings around the arena. After a few moments of silence, the lights come back on and Punk is lying unconscious in the centre of the ring. Cara stands in the corner and quickly climbs out onto the apron as the fans boo him. He jumps up before nailing a springboard senton and getting right back up before springing off the opposite ropes and hitting a springboard moonsault right into a pinfall attempt.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Sin Cara!”<<

::Cara gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air to huge boos from the crowd. He jumps to the second rope and raises his arms in the air once again before jumping down. The fans explode into cheers as Blue Sin Cara runs down the ramp and slides in the ring. He goes straight for Black Cara but Black Cara quickly scurries out of the ring and sprints up the ramp, getting straight out of Blue Cara’s reach. The fans boo as Black Cara shakes his head at Blue Cara before disappearing backstage.::

::A camera stands outside of the COO’s office, showing the nameplate on the door. All of a sudden, the camera is placed so it is facing the ground. The same pair of black shoes and black trousers which were shown leaving the limo earlier walk passed the camera and enter the office of Triple H.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, Big Show!”<<

::Pyro explodes around the titantron as Big Show slowly walks out. Boos echo around the arena as Show slowly walks down the ramp. He shouts something at a bunch of fans at ringside before stepping onto the apron. He looks around with a smirk on his face before stepping over the top rope and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 251lb, he is the current WWE Champion, John Cena!”<<

::John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship around his shoulder to huge cheers from the crowd. He stops on the stage and looks around with a grin on his face before saluting the fans. He sprints down the ramp and slides in the fans before jumping to his feet. He throws his cap into the crowd before raising the WWE Championship in the air with both hands. He hands the Championship over to the referee and throws his shirt into the crowd before standing opposite Show and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
-WWE Championship-
Big Show v John Cena ©

::As soon as the bell rings, Cena runs at Show for a right hand but Show catches it before sending Cena stumbling back with a big headbutt. The fans boo as Show runs at Cena and takes him down with a big clothesline. Show smirks out at the crowd as Cena rises back to his feet. Show grabs Cena and goes to hoist him in the air but Cena manages to get out before hitting Show with a flurry of lefts and rights. Cena takes control and backs Show into the ropes before going to clothesline him over the top rope. However, Show sees this coming and dodges the clothesline before sending Cena crashing to the outside with a big boot to the face.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Big Show is taking complete control of the match right now and he is definitely my pick to win this match here tonight!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Show is definitely using his size to his advantage and it may well be the deciding factor of this match.”<<

::Show steps out of the ring and picks up Cena before throwing him into the barricade. Boos continue to echo around the arena as Show drags a hurt Cena up. He goes to throw him into the ring steps but Cena reverses it and throws Show at them. Show sees this coming however and manages to stop himself before he hit the steps. Show turns around, angry at Cena, and is met by a huge shoulder block from Cena, sending him toppling over the steel steps. The fans cheer as Cena quickly hoists Show to his feet and rolls him in the ring. Cena rolls in after him and instantly makes the cover.

KICKOUT!::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“A near fall for Cena there, he is using his fighting spirit to overcome the sheer size of Big Show.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“You can never count out John Cena King, he isn’t the WWE Champion for nothing.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Definitely JR, John Cena hasn’t gotten to where he is right now by avoiding fights like these.”<<

::Cena gets back to his feet and stands in the corner, attempting to regain his composure, while he waits for Show to get to his feet. As soon as Show is up, Cena charges at him from behind and hits him with a clothesline to the back of the head. This seems to have no affect on Show so Cena goes for it again but this time Show turns around and nails Cena with a big right hand from Show. Show shakes away the cobwebs as the fans boo him before dropping down and making the cover.

KICKOUT!

Show gets up, hitting the mat as he does so, as the fans chant Cena’s name. Show drags Cena to his feet and shoves him in the corner before taking a few steps back. He charges at the corner and goes to squash Cena but Cena moves out of the way, causing Show to crash into the turnbuckles. Show stumbles back and Cena spins him around before getting him up on his shoulders in position for the Attitude Adjustment. The fans are on their feet but they soon erupt into boos as Cena’s legs giveaway, causing him to be squashed by Show. Show quickly rolls him over before making the cover.

~Michael Cole~
>>“Right there is exactly what I was talking about earlier; Big Show’s size and power is just overwhelming for John Cena.”<<

::Show gets up and drags Cena up at the same time before punching him hard in the abdomen. Show grabs Cena’s throat and goes to lift him up for a Chokeslam but Cena scrambles out before tripping up Show and somehow locking in the STF. The fans are on their feet as Show screams out in pain. Cena does his best to keep the hold locked in as Show looks to power out. Show manages to stretch out his leg, causing Cena to lose his grip on his legs but he still manages to keep his arms locked around the neck of Show. Show gets to his feet and runs backwards into the turnbuckle, squashing Cena and causing him to release his grip. Cena falls to the mat in pain and Show instantly drags him back up. He lifts him into the air and walks around the ring, smirking, before finally dropping him down onto the mat. Show runs off the ropes before coming back and squashing Cena. The fans continue to boo Show as he makes the cover.

~Jim Ross~
>>“I honestly cannot believe how much control Show is having in this match.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“You’ve got to remember the injuries he sustained at Hell In A Cell though JR, there is no way he can be at 100% right now.”<<

::Show gets to his feet and is obviously beginning to get frustrated. He stalks Cena as he slowly makes his way to his feet. As soon as Cena rises, Show charges at him for a spear but Cena manages to muster up enough momentum to leapfrog over Show, sending him shoulder first into the ring post. Cena just manages to land on his feet and turns around, signalling for Show to get up, as the fans chant his name the entire time. Show stumbles to his feet, holding his arm in pain, and turns right into a dropkick from Cena. Show crashes back into the turnbuckles and Cena instantly lays into him with a multitude of rights and lefts. Cheers ring around the arena as Cena steps back and raises his arms in the air.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“John Cena is getting in the zone gentlemen and we all know what happens when he gets in the zone!”<<

::Cena drags Show out of the corner before pulling him to his feet. He goes for a right hand but Show catches it before headbutting Cena. Cena stumbles back but rebounds with a right hand, which Show avoids before grabbing Cena by the throat. He hoists Cena in the air but Cena manages to jump out at the last minute. Show swings around, throwing a Knockout Punch as he does so but Cena ducks underneath before getting him in position for the Attitude Adjustment. The fans are on their feet as Cena finally nails the Attitude Adjustment on Show before making the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIILLL the WWE Champion, John Cena!”<<

::Cena lays on the mat in pain as the fans cheer him on. Cena manages to drag himself over to the ropes and sits up before taking the WWE Championship from the referee. Cena uses the ropes as leverage to get himself to his feet before raising the WWE Championship in the air with both hands. He watches Show as he rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, pissed off at his loss. Cena climbs to the second rope and raises the Championship in the air before jumping down. He goes to leave when two men jump the barricade and slide in the ring. The camera zooms in on the two men, revealing them to be former WWE employees The Miz and R-Truth. The two men smirk at the wounded WWE Champion before pouncing on him. Punches and kicks rain down upon Cena as the fans shout for Triple H to come out. Miz and Truth lay into Cena with a barrage of kicks to the abdomen and chest of Cena.::

::The fans jump to their feet with cheers as Triple H storms out in a suit. He screams at someone to come out and there are some boos as security run out behind Triple H. They run down the ramp and surround the ring as Triple H storms down behind them. He instructs them to slowly get in the ring so as not to risk Miz and Truth finding a way to escape. They begin to climb up onto the apron when...::

::There are a mixture of cheers and boos emanating from the crowd as Vince McMahon’s music hits. The cheers overwhelm the boos as Vince McMahon slowly walks out wearing a grey pinstriped suit. He struts down the ramp with a huge grin on his face before joining Triple H at ringside. He grabs a mic from a random crew worker before speaking.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Hunter, there is really no need for security. We can handle this situation without them so please tell them to leave.”<<

::The fans somewhat boo Vince as Triple H looks at him with a confused look on his face. However, he obliges with Vince’s request and instructs security to retreat backstage. Triple H and Vince then proceed to get in the ring as Miz and Truth stand in the corner, leaving Cena laid out in the centre of the ring. Triple H helps Cena to his feet before leaving him in the corner to recuperate.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Hunter, it has been a couple of months now since you replaced me as COO of the WWE and I have to say, you have done a terrible job. First off, how the hell could you allow CM Punk back in this company let alone give him multiple WWE Championship matches. Don’t even get me started on John Cena. Hunter, I think it is about time you stepped down as COO and gave control of the WWE back to me.”<<

::Triple H looks around at the crowd, shaking his head, as they boo Vince. Triple H snatches the mic from Vince’s hand before getting right in his face.::

~Triple H~
>>“Who the hell do you think you are?! I was made COO of the WWE because you were running this company into the ground and the Board of Directors decided that it was about time someone else stood up to the plate. I was that man and I have tried my best to pick this company up from the dirt and make it into what it once was. Sure, I had to make a few changes along the way but those changes were for the better. Without you as the Chairman of the WWE, the company has gotten ten times better.”<<

::Triple H stares right through Vince as the fans cheer him on. Vince merely laughs at him before taking the mic back.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“I’m sorry you feel that way Hunter. I am also sorry for what is about to happen. You see I kind of guessed that you would react this way so I was ready for a backup plan. Hunter, if you’re not going to give the company back the easy way then I will take it back the hard way.”<<

::Triple H looks at him somewhat confused and Vince laughs before motioning for somebody to come out.::

::Kevin Nash walks out with a huge smirk on his face to tremendous boos from the crowd. He slowly walks down the ramp, eyeing up Cena and Triple H in the ring his entire way. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and stomps up the steps before entering the ring. He shakes hands with Triple H before mockingly winking at Triple H. Nash takes the mic from Vince and goes to speak but Triple H appears to have had enough of talking and nails Nash on the jaw with a huge right hand. Miz and Truth take this as their cue and instantly go after Triple H. Vince steps back into the corner as the three men take Triple H down to the mat and begin to kick him all over. Cena decides to get involved and drags Truth away before knocking him down with a big right hand. Cena then attempts to help Triple H with Miz and Nash but Nash merely kicks Cena in the head before Cena joins Triple H on the mat. Truth soon gets back to his feet and the three men once again gain control over Cena and Triple H.::

::CM Punk runs out to an explosion of cheers. He sprints down the ramp and slides in the ring before going straight after Nash. He hits Nash with a few rights before jumping up and nailing him with a big kick to the side of the head. Punk appears to be too busy fighting with Nash, however, as Miz and Truth take him down with a double clothesline to the back of the head. Nash stumbles over to Punk and drops to his knees before hitting him over the head over and over again with rights and lefts. Miz and Truth leave Nash to deal with Punk and begin to kick Cena and Triple H over and over again on the chest. Vince stands in the corner, cheering the three men on as boos overpower the arena.::

::The fans go absolutely insane as The Rock walks out wearing a black suit and polished black shoes, exactly the same as those seen throughout the night. He stops on the stage and stares down at a shocked Vince in the ring. He takes off his suit jacket and shirt before running down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He takes down Miz with a big right hand before following it up with a clothesline to Truth. He then turns his attention to Nash, whom is standing right in front of him. The two begin to trade shots with the fans split down the middle. Rock takes control and backs Nash into the corner. He begins to hit Nash with shot after shot to the abdomen, not noticing Miz stalking behind him. Rock turns around and Miz charges at him but Rock moves out of the way, causing the clothesline which was intended for him to hit Nash. Rock then walks over to Truth and drags him to his feet before throwing him into the corner, squashing Miz between him and Nash. Rock then helps up Cena and he grabs him before throwing him into the three men in the corner, squashing all three of them. As the three men hit the ground, a refreshed Triple H jumps up and goes right for them but the three quickly scurry out of the ring. Vince leaves right after them and the four men meet on the ramp, staring in at the ring. Punk gets to his feet and joins Triple H, Cena and Rock at the ropes, all four of them shouting at the men on the ramp. RAW goes off the air as the eight men stare each other down with Vince and Triple H staring right at each other.::

Last edited by Karl on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Good show youngen
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:24 pm

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 Raw_su10

*This week on RAW Supershow!*

After the shocking events following last weeks Main Event, many people have been wondering exactly what is next and why Vince did what he did last week. One of the men who wish to know this the most was the man at the very center of last week's events; Triple H. The COO of the WWE has stated that he WILL be out in the ring this week and will be expecting Vince to be there as well.

Both Zack Ryder and Cody Rhodes will face off at Survivor Series in a Unification Match but the question is; what will the match type be? Tomorrow night on RAW, these two men will compete in a Beat The Clock Challenge where the man with the quickest time will be allowed to choose the Match Type in which they will compete at Survivor Series.

Both competitors in the Divas Championship Match at Survivor Series, AJ and Natalya, will speak out tomorrow night concerning their match before both accompanying their friends to the ring for their match. This match will be Alicia Fox taking on Beth Phoenix.

Big Show was extremely unhappy after losing out on his chance at winning the WWE Championship last week but is determined to use his relationship with the Anonymous RAW Supershow General Manager to his advantage. He has stated that he will speak out tomorrow night and is determined to remain in the WWE Championship picture.

Last week Booker T challenged Mark Henry to a match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series. Will we hear Mark Henry's answer? Will it be the answer Booker T wants? Find out tomorrow night LIVE on RAW Supershow!

*All of this and much, much more!*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

October 17th 2011

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time the COO of the WWE Triple H!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Triple H slowly walk out into the spotlight. He looks around at all the fans as a replay of the events from last week are shown. By the time the replay is finished, Triple H is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.::

~Triple H~
>>“When I first came out here I was planning on forgetting about the events of last week but that is obviously impossible to do so. I am obviously not going to stand here and whine about what happened so Vince, get your ass out here right now!”<<

::Triple H steps aside and glares up the ramp as he awaits Vince.::

::Vince McMahon walks out to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and looks around with a grin on his face before strutting down the ramp. He stomps up the step and grabs a mic before entering the ring and getting in the face of Triple H.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Hunter why do you always take things so personal? All I said was that the WWE wasn’t exactly up to scratch as of late. I mean, it’s not like you can deny it. However, I am willing to listen to what you have to say tonight so go ahead and tell me how you think you are running this company.”<<

~Triple H~
>>“Vince, I don’t need to explain myself to you and I certainly don’t need to question my ability to run the WWE. I asked you to come out here because of something you said last week. You said that if I wasn’t going to hand the company over to you then you would take it back the hard way. Vince, what exactly is the hard way?”<<

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Let me put it the simple way so your little mind can comprehend it; I am taking the WWE back by force. Since you asked I actually have a proposition for you and that involves Survivor Series. I want a Traditional Survivor Series Match between five men of my choosing and five men of your choosing. What do you say son?”<<

::The fans let out a small cheer as Vince makes this challenge. Triple H looks back at him, obviously thinking about his offer.::

~Triple H~
>>“It is funny you should say that Vince because I was just about to suggest the exact same thing. Last week we saw what side certain people had taken but I can assure all of them that if they side with you then they don’t have to worry about their career here because they will still have a job. However, I have five men in mind for my team and I think I will let you know who by the end of the night.”<<

::Triple H drops the mic and barges passed Vince before leaving the ring. Vince stares after him as he storms up the ramp to cheers from the crowd.::

--------------------------------------------

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is part of a Beat The Clock Challenge! The winner of this Challenge will be given the authority to choose what match type the Intercontinental and United States Championships will be defended in at Survivor Series.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, he is the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::Zack Ryder walks out with the United States Championship wrapped around his waist to tremendous cheers from the crowd. He stops on the stage and taunts to the fans before strutting down the ramp. He slides in the ring and climbs to the top rope before making an L with one hand and an I with the other. He jumps down and hands over his Championship before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing 246lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans give a small amount of boos as Wade Barrett slowly walks out with a smug look on his face. He storms down the ramp and slides in the ring before getting to his feet and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
-Beat The Clock Challenge/Non-Title-
Zack Ryder © v Wade Barrett

~Closing Moments~

::Barrett delivers a big boot to the face of Ryder to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Barrett wastes no time in continuing his attack as he drags Ryder to his feet before going for a pumphandle slam but Ryder manages to roll out of it and sends Barrett toppling over him. Both men jump to their feet and Barrett turns and goes to clothesline Ryder but Ryder sees it coming and ducks underneath before snatching him and nailing a neckbreaker. The fans are cheering as Ryder stalks Barrett. The moment Barrett gets to his feet, Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder but Barrett just manages to throw Ryder over him, causing him to hit the mat hard. Ryder holds the small of his back in pain as he stumbles to his feet. He walks right into Barrett who picks him up from the Wasteland but Ryder manages to scramble out before rolling him up.

KICKOUT!

Barrett just manages to kick out and both men jump to their feet at the same time. Barrett turns around but is met by a big Rough Ryder to enormous cheers from the crowd. Ryder quickly hooks the leg as the fans chant his name.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner at a time of six minutes eleven seconds, the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::Ryder gets to his feet, holding his back, as the fans cheer him on. He grabs his United States Championship from the referee before raising it in the air. He throws it over his shoulder and looks up at the titantron where his 6:11 time can be seen.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a grin on his face and a mic in his hand. He raises the mic to his mouth before speaking.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hi, I am Josh Mathews and I am being joined at this time by the #1 Contender to the Divas Championship, AJ. AJ, now that you are the #1 Contender do you feel that you are a target for the Divas of Doom and do you think that this may be a bad thing overall?”<<

~AJ~
>>“Well Josh, last week Natalya showed that she is threatened by me because she ran away when I challenged her to a fight. When I first entered the WWE, I was greeted by Natalya and she took me under her wing and helped me get used to the company. However, when Beth Phoenix decided to have an attitude adjustment, Natalya jumped on the bandwagon and turned her back on me. At Survivor Series, I get redemption over Natalya and take that Divas Championship away from her.”<<

::AJ walks off as Josh nods toward the camera.::

::The fans erupt into cheers as Sheamus walks out with his arms spread out wide. He beats his chest a couple of times on the stage before proceeding down the ramp with his arms still spread out. He walks up the steps and looks around with a grin on his face before entering the ring. He grabs a mic and looks around with a grin on his face before finally speaking.::

~Sheamus~
>>“What’s up fellas? Tonight I just wanted to come out here and let Triple H know that I am all up for being a member of his team come Survivor Series. You see fella, the RAW Supershow General Manager may not like me but despite our differences in the past, Triple H and I respect each other. That is why it would be my honour and privilege to fight alongside him in order to keep his job as COO of the WWE.”<<

::Sheamus looks around grinning as the fans cheer him.::

~Sheamus~
>>“You see, I have never really liked Vince especially when he walks like he just shat himself. Vince is the biggest pain in the arse I have ever me-”<<

::Christian walks out to his new theme to a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. He points around, shouting something at them, as he makes his way down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and enters the ring before climbing to the second rope. He shouts around at the fans before jumping down and grabbing a mic.::

~Christian~
>>“Sheamus, you are an idiot. What possible reason could you have for choosing Triple H over Vincent Kennedy McMahon? Hell you tried to end Triple H’s career Sheamus so what changed? Did these idiotic fans make you change your ways and become a good guy? Sheamus, Triple H can’t run this company and that has already been proven so you should probably do yourself a favour and take back your offer because once Vince regains control, your ass is going to be out of here.”<<

~Sheamus~
>>“Christian fella, you’re an idiot. Vince made this company a joke and since Triple H has been in charge, the WWE has become exciting again and we are finally gaining more fans. Just because you want to be a kiss ass and suck up to the former boss doesn’t mean that I have to do the same. I am a former 2 time WWE Champion and if it weren’t for guys like Triple H, that wouldn’t have happened. Now I would love to stay out here and chat with ya fella but I think it is about time for your match. Break a leg Christian.”<<

::Sheamus drops the mic and leaves the ring as Christian shakes his head at him. Sheamus heads backstage as Christian’s opponent makes his way out.::

::Daniel Bryan runs out with his Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He stops on the stage as Sheamus walks passed and the two shake hands before Bryan runs down to the ring. He slides in the ring and hands over his briefcase before awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Christian v Daniel Bryan

~Closing Moments~

::Bryan perches himself on the top rope and shouts at Christian to get up. Christian finally does so and Bryan dives down, nailing a missile dropkick. Bryan jumps to his feet and taunts to the fans, getting both them and himself pumped up. He turns around and waits for Christian to get to his knees before going to kick him but Christian ducks underneath before rolling him up and grabbing the tights.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Christian!”<<

::Christian quickly rolls out of the ring as an angry Bryan jumps to his feet. Christian smirks in at Bryan as he slowly walks up the ramp. Bryan stands at the ropes, shouting something over at him as Christian merely walks away.::

::The Divas of Doom stand backstage in front of a camera. Natalya has the Divas Championship over her shoulder and both divas have an icy stare on their face.::

~Natalya~
>>“Last week AJ defeated four other women to gain the right to face me at Survivor Series for this Divas Championship. Earlier on tonight AJ said that I turned my back on her after taking her under my wing but the only reason I decided to leave her was because she wasn’t learning. She came out here every week and posed to all of the fans and lost sight of what was important; winning matches.”<<

~Beth Phoenix~
>>“AJ is just another bimbo who the WWE hired to get all of you male fans excited. AJ is a great example of exactly what we want rid of from the WWE. We will take our first step to getting rid of AJ on November 20th in Madison Square Garden.”<<

~Natalya~
>>“You better watch your back AJ because we are coming for you. Also, we would just like to let all of you know that we have a huge surprise in store for you all next week.”<<

::The two divas let out a slight maniacal laugh before walking off.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is part of a Beat The Clock Challenge! The winner of this Challenge will be given the authority to choose what match type the Intercontinental and United States Championships will be defended in at Survivor Series.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from Marietta, Georgia, weighing 215lb, he is the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes slowly walks out with his Intercontinental Championship around his waist to major boos from the crowd. He hides his face as he proceeds down the ramp before rolling in the ring. He gets to his feet and hands over his Championship as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from Mexico City, weighing 180lb, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Sin Cara Azul’s music hits. Smoke bellows around the entranceway before Azul jumps through it. He looks around at the fans while he jumps up and down on the spot. He unzips his gold coat before pointing down at Rhodes in the ring. He runs down the ramp and jumps over the top rope before turning it into a forward roll in the ring. He jumps to his feet and raises his arms in the air before standing opposite from Rhodes.::

One on One Match
-Beat The Clock Challenge/Non-Title-
Cody Rhodes © v Sin Cara

~Closing Moments~

::Rhodes drags a groggy Azul to his feet before shoving him into the corner. Rhodes takes a few steps back before charging at Azul and nailing a dropkick right to the head. Azul falls to the ground as Rhodes looks up at the titantron which shows he only has 56 seconds left. Rhodes hastily drags Azul to his feet and gets him in position for the Cross Rhodes but Azul manages to slip out before kicking him hard in the side of the head.::

::The fans begin to boo as Sin Cara Negro’s music hits. He slowly walks out onto the stage wearing his black tights and mask along with the white coat. Azul walks over to the ropes in the ring and stares up at Negro as the clock can be seen ticking down behind him, now with only 15 seconds left. Azul is about to leave the ring when Rhodes comes from behind and rolls him up as Negro disappears backstage.

~Justin Roberts~{/b]
>>“Here is your winner of the Beat The Clock Challenge, the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Rhodes gets to his feet and shoves Azul out of the ring before snatching his Championship from the referee. He throws it over his shoulder before taking the mic from Justin Roberts.::

[b]~Cody Rhodes~

>>“I am going to keep this short and sweet; at Survivor Series I will defeat Zack Ryder in a Steel Cage Match!”<<

::Rhodes drops the mic and looks around at the fans with a look of disgust before leaving the ring. The camera cuts backstage where Zack Ryder can be seen watching Rhodes on a monitor. He looks at his United States Championship before nodding his head. We cut back to the arena as Rhodes stands on the stage with his Intercontinental Championship in the air.::

::The fans jump to their feet, cheering, as CM Punk walks out with a grin on his face. He spreads his arms out wide as he slowly walks down the ramp before sliding in the ring. He climbs to the second rope and shouts something out to the fans before jumping down and grabbing a mic.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Triple H, look no further than here for your first member for your team at Survivor Series. Last week I didn’t come down to the ring to help John Cena; I came down to the ring to protect the WWE. I went on record before Money In The Bank and I said that the company would be better without Vince and I stand by what I said and that is why I came down to the ring last week. Don’t take this the wrong way but if the circumstances were different and Vince hadn’t been involved, I wouldn’t have even considered coming to the aid of John and I am sure John is the exact same. However, come Survivor Series I hope he is on my team because I would like to think Vince is the last person he would side with.”<<

::Alberto Del Rio walks out onto the stage to tremendous boos from the crowd. He storms down the stage, not even bothering to his trademark pose on the ramp. He rolls in the ring and gets to his feet before snatching a mic.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“CM Punk you made the biggest mistake of your life last week when you decided to choose Triple H over Vince McMahon. If it weren’t for Vince you wouldn’t be here and yo-”<<

~CM Punk~
>>“Actually Alberto, it was because of Vince that I quit my job so you are kinda wrong there.“<<

::The fans let out a slight laugh as Del Rio glares at Punk.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“That is irrelevant! Mr McMahon built this company and, without him, you wouldn’t be here. That is why Mr McMahon needs to regain control of the WWE and restore order and put things back the way they were!”<<

::The fans once again burst into cheers as John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship wrapped around his shoulder. He stops on the stage and salutes the fans before running down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He jumps to his feet and looks at the two men in the ring before grabbing a mic.::

~John Cena~
>>“Alberto, I will deal with you in a minute. Punk I know you didn’t out come out to save me last week and I respect that but what I don’t respect is the fact that you, Alberto, think that Vince McMahon is a better boss than Triple H. Vince McMahon made out lives a living hell and you still think that he is a good boss? Come on Alberto, you can’t be serious. Vince is a terrible boss and only a fool would side with him.”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Awesome Truth strut out with huge smirks on their faces. They stop on the stage and taunt the crowd before proceeding down the ramp. They both enter the ring but before they can speak John Cena and CM Punk jump straight on them and begin to hit them with multiple shots to the head. Del Rio gets himself involved and drags Punk off before nailing him with a big kick to the side of the head. He then kicks Cena in the midsection, allowing Miz and Truth to gain the advantage over him. Del Rio proceeds to hit Punk with knees, kicks, punches and elbows all over his body. This attack is soon thwarted as security run down to the ring and separate the five men.::

::A limousine pulls up in the parking lot as the fans anticipate who is about to step out. The driver steps out and opens the back door, revealing The Rock as he steps out. He adjusts his suit jacket and looks around with a grin on his face before entering the arena.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from Jacksonville, Florida, being accompanied to the ring by AJ, Alicia Fox!”<<

::Alicia Fox struts out alongside AJ to small cheers from the crowd. The two strut down the ramp before Alicia enters the ring and AJ walks around the side.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, being accompanied to the ring by Beth Phoenix, she is the Divas Champion Natalya!”<<

::The fans give a mixture of cheers and boos as Natalya walks out with the Divas Championship around her waist with Beth Phoenix by her side. The two slowly walk down the ramp, staring down AJ and Alicia the entire way. Natalya enters the ring while Beth walks around the opposite side of AJ.::

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Alicia Fox w/ AJ v Natalya © w/ Beth Phoenix

~Closing Moments~

::Natalya continues to pound on Alicia in the corner until the referee finally manages to get her off. This proves to be irrelevant however as, as soon as Alicia gets to her feet, Natalya goes straight back on the attack. Alicia manages to scurry over to the ropes and Natalya is forced to step back. Alicia gets up and waits for Natalya to run at her before tripping her and causing her to go neck first onto the second rope. The fans cheer as Alicia taunts a hurt Natalya. Alicia waits for Natalya to get up before going for a big boot but Natalya ducks before rolling her up and getting her feet on the bottom rope.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, the Divas Champion Natalya!”<<

::Natalya gets up laughing as Alicia looks furious. She gets up and begins getting in Natalya’s face but Beth comes from behind and hits Alicia over the back of the head with the Divas Championship. The two divas begin to beat down on Alicia until AJ runs in the ring and dropkicks Beth in the back, sending her tumbling to the outside. AJ then goes for Natalya but Natalya snatches her Divas Championship before rolling out of the ring. The Divas of Doom stand on the ramp and glare in at AJ as she motions for a fight.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a small grin on his face.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hi, I am Josh Mathews and I am joined at this time by Sin Cara.”<<

::The fans cheer at the mention of this name but the cheers soon turn to boos as Sin Cara Negro steps into view.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Sin Cara, earlier on tonight you distracted the other Sin Cara and cost him the match against Cody Rhodes. What is your reasoning behind this?”<<

~Sin Cara~
>>“I will beat Sin Cara next week and be the only Sin Cara in the WWE!”<<

::Negro walks off as Josh looks after him, slightly confused.::

::The fans erupt into boos as pyro explodes around the titantron. Big Show slowly walks out wearing a suit and a huge grin on his face. He walks down the ramp, mocking some of the fans on his way, before stepping on the apron. He looks around before stepping over the top rope and grabbing a mic.::

~Big Show~
>>“Last week I was so close to becoming the WWE Champion but unfortunately I was cheated out of it by that little punk John Cena. I would ask for another match against him at Survivor Series but I know for a fact that he will be joining Team Triple H at Survivor Series instead. I still a want a match at Survivor Series, preferably a #1 Contenders Match. I don’t care who I face as long as it is the outcome I want.”<<

::Everyone, including Show, look up at the stage as an automated voice speaks through the RAW Supershow General Manager podium.::

>>“Big Show, you know I respect you and you also know that I will give anything you want. Two weeks ago you helped me keep my job as General Manager and I will forever be in your debt. However, I still need to give the fans what they want. That is why, at Survivor Series, you will face Sheamus and if you win then you will be in a very good position for getting a shot at the WWE Championship. Good luck Show.”<<

::Show nods his head, grinning, as the fans cheer for this announcement. Show drops the mic and leaves the ring before walking up the ramp. He stop on the stage and nods his head in the direction of the RAW Supershow General Manager’s podium before disappearing backstage.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing 214lb, Ted DiBiase!”<<

::The fans give a very small amount of cheers as Ted DiBiase walks out. He points around at the fans as he grins out at them from the stage. He jogs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before sliding in the ring. He jumps to his feet and begins shouting around at the fans as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Silsbee, Texas, weighing 412lb, he is the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry!”<<

::Mark Henry slowly walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder to tremendous boos from the crowd. He stomps his way down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans the entire time. He slowly walks up the steps before entering the ring. He raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air with both hands before handing it over to the referee.::

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Ted DiBiase v Mark Henry ©

~Closing Moments~

::Henry takes DiBiase down with a big clothesline before running off the ropes and hitting a big splash to DiBiase. The referee drops down to make the count but Henry disregards this and drags DiBiase to his feet. He grabs him by the throat with two hands before throwing him into the corner. He takes a couple of steps back before charging at DiBiase and squashing him in the corner. Henry steps back and DiBiase stumbles forward right into a World’s Strongest Slam from Henry. The fans boo as Henry hooks the leg of DiBiase.

~Justin Roberts~{/b]
>>“Here is your winner, the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry!”<<

::Henry gets to his feet after a very impressive performance. He grabs his World Heavyweight Championship from the referee before raising it in the air with one hand. He drapes the Championship over his shoulder before snatching the mic from Justin Roberts.::

[b]~Mark Henry~

>>“Booker T, last week you made a huge mistake when you challenged me to a match for my World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series. You just got a first class ticket to the Hall of Pain.”<<

::Henry drops the mic and looks straight throw the camera.::

::The Miz, R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio and Kevin Nash walk through the halls until they reach the office of Triple H. Kevin Nash kicks down the door, taking it off its hinges, before the four men enter and instantly begin destroying the office. Miz and Truth grab a statue head and throw it through the wall, leaving a big hole in it. Nash grabs the chair from behind the desk before picking it up in the air and smashing it through the desk. Meanwhile, Del Rio takes a giant portrait of Triple H off the wall before holding it up and kicking right through it. They drag everything off of the walls and tip the cabinets before leaving the office. They walk off down the corridor as Triple H can be seen coming up the opposite corridor. He reaches his office and notices that the door is off its hinges before looking inside. He kicks the wall in frustration as he glares after the four men who just left his office.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 459lb, being accompanied to the ring by R-Truth and Kevin Nash, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::The fans go absolutely ape-shit with boos as The Miz and Alberto Del Rio walk out in their ring gear. Kevin Nash and R-Truth walk out in street clothes just behind them. The four men slowly walk down the ramp before Miz and Del Rio enter the ring. Nash and Truth walk around the side of the ring as the two men in the ring await their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 469lb, CM Punk and the WWE Champion John Cena!”<<

::The fans go insane as John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship wrapped around his shoulder. CM Punk slowly walks out behind him with his arms spread out wide as the cheers increase. The two men meet each other on the stage and shake hands before running down the ramp. They slide in the ring and are getting ready to fight when...::

::The fans go absolutely wholly mother fucking insane! The Rock slowly walks out onto the stage with a huge grin on his face. He raises his arm in the air which prompts the crowd to let out an even bigger roar. He walks down the ramp, eyeing up the men in the ring. He jumps onto the apron and climbs to the second rope before raising his arm in the air once again. He jumps into the ring and stands in the middle of Cena and Punk. He shakes both of their hands respectively before leaving the ring and standing in their corner.::

Tag Team Match
The Miz & Alberto Del Rio w/ R-Truth & Kevin Nash v John Cena © & CM Punk w/ The Rock

~Closing Moments~

::Miz and Punk go all at it in the centre of the ring, trading punch after punch. Punk takes control and backs Miz into the ropes. He throws a right hand but Miz ducks underneath before picking up Punk and throwing him over the top rope. Punk manages to hold on and waits for Miz to turn around before jumping up and hitting him in the side of the head. The fans cheer as Miz falls back to the mat. Punk climbs to the top rope and points up to the heavens before diving down and nailing an elbow drop. He goes to make the cover but is distracted as Del Rio gets in the ring. The referee runs over to get him out and this gives Kevin Nash the opportunity to get in the ring. He is about to run at Punk but Cena comes out of nowhere and hits a big clothesline, sending him crashing to the outside. While everyone is distracted, Truth slips brass knuckles into Miz. Truth turns around and is taken down by a big right hand from The Rock. Rock then climbs into the ring and, while the referee is still distracted, grabs Miz before nailing a big Rock Bottom. The fans cheer as Punk pulls Miz away from the ropes before hooking the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, CM Punk and the WWE Champion John Cena!”<<

::Punk jumps to his feet as the fans cheer him. Cena slides in the ring and the two embrace before the referee raises their hands in victory. Rock climbs into the ring and stands in between the two of them and raises their arms in the air himself. The three men are standing with their arms in the air when Del Rio, Truth and Nash come from behind and take the three men down with shots to the back of the head. The three attackers lay into the three men on the ground and they are soon joined by Miz as the four men begin to savagely beat down their victims.::

::The fans once again burst into cheers as Triple H walks out in his suit. He takes off his jacket and tie before speaking into the mic which he has in his hand.::

~Triple H~
>>“Earlier on tonight I said I would announce my team by the end of the show. Cena, Punk and Rock are the first three members and I am the fourth. Here is the final member of Team Triple H!”<<

::Triple H takes off his shirt before pointing towards the entranceway.::

::The fans go absolutely ape-shit with cheers once again as ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin storms out. He shakes hands with Triple H on the ramp before running down the ramp. They slide in the ring and go right at it with the four men in the ring. They are soon joined by the three men on the mat and Team Triple H soon have the upper hand. Nash, Miz, Truth and Del Rio scamper out of the ring and meet each other on the ramp as Team Triple H stand, united, in the ring.::

::Vince McMahon storms out to huge boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage as Nash, Del Rio, Miz and Truth walk up and join him. Vince has a mic in hand and as soon as the four men have joined him, he begins to speak.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Triple H, you may think that you have it won but as you may see, there are only five members of Team McMahon right now. In three weeks I will reveal the final member and I can assure all five of you in the ring that you will have no chance of defeating the five men who I choose to represent me.”<<

::Vince outs his arms around the shoulders of Miz and Truth while they do the same to Del Rio and Nash respectively. They all smirk down at Team Triple H in the ring who motion for them to come down to the ring. Vince tells his team to hold back and RAW goes off the air as the two teams continue to stare each other down.::

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 am

I really liked the show, Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks Yan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Good show homo.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks bitch.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

You are my bitch.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

You are sadly mistaken...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Nah I know I am right.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 am

Pretty Good Show Karl!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks Grange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next