The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestle R

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 am

Next Show Preview

A triple threat match with three new talents has been confirmed in PWR fashion they will not announce who they are but they will give some hints, one is a Former X Division Champion looking to 'Destroy' his opponents, the second participant on the other hand claims he is not going to portray a character what has held him down and the last participant a Former 'Playa' wants to show that he is no longer about peace.

In the second match of the show the team of the Leaders of the New School have been challenged by Joey Ryan and his new partner Scorpio Sky, will Ryan be able to beat the LDRS this time proving he was right when he said Carlito hindered him or is he in for a rude awakening.

And in the main event a Fatal Four way for the Pure title featuring Sami Callihan, Chris Jericho, Carlito and Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:16 pm

In some interesting news the winner of the triple threat match on the upcoming show will be given a title match against Akira Tozawa next week.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Pro Wrestling R comes to you live from 1st Bank Center, Broomfield Colorado

PWR 3

[As Run This Town b Jay Z and Rihanna opens the show, the 380 strong crow are buzzing some of the fans have brought signs such as ‘Akira Tozawa is god’, ‘I came to see Y2J’ and ‘Carlito is not cool’.]

Match One: Sonjay Dutt vs Shawn Davari vs Petey Williams
~ As the match begins the fans are very much behind Petey Williams chanting ‘Canadian Destroyer’ repeatedly in honour of his devastating finishing move
~ The three men then begin to circle each other before Williams issues a test of strength to both men and all three lock hands
~ Petey appears to be winning when both Sonjay and Davari kick him in the gut, Sonjay and Davari then hit a double clothesline on Williams
~ The two men then begin taunting the crowd when Sonjay Dutt hits a big spinning heel kick on Davari, before following up with a senton for a near fall
~ Sonjay then hits a dropkick on Davari before hitting the ropes but as he springs off the ropes he is met with a sick clothesline from Williams
~ Petey then hits Davari with a suplex before sling shotting him into the turnbuckle as Davari rebounds back Williams hits a back suplex
~ Petey then sets up for the Sharpshooter when he is hit from behind by Dutt, Sonjay then goes for the Bombay Buster only for Williams to block it and then hit a neckbreaker
~ As Petey gets to his feet he is blindsided by Davari, Davari then hits him with a Hammerlock DDT before covering for a close 2 count
~ Shawn then lifts up Sonjay and attempts the same DDT on him only for Sonjay to manoeuvre out of it and hit the Sonjay Cutter to a huge pop from the crowd
~ Dutt then climbs to the top rope and signals for the Hindu Press when he is crotched on the ropes by Petey, Williams then joins Dutt up top and attempts a superplex only for Sonjay to drop behind on the top rope
~ Sonjay then lifts up Williams for a back suplex but as the two men hit the mat Williams turns his body so he lands on Sonjay in a crossbody form for a near fall
~ Petey then gets to his feet as the crowd cheer and motions for the Canadian Destroyer before lifting up Sonjay and hitting him with the move everyone has been waiting for the Canadian Destroyer
~ As the crowd are buzzing Williams gets to his feet taking in all the cheers when he is spun round by Davari and kicked in the knee forcing him to his Knees Davari then hits him with the WMD
~ The crowd begin to boo as Davari then walks over to Sonjay and places his foot on Dutt’s chest whilst raising his arms in the air to Allah
~ The referee then drops down for the count 1…2…3
(13:45)

Lacey: And the winner of the match Shawn Davari.

[As Davari celebrates his win the crowd boo, the booing then picks up as the crowd realise Davari will be receiving a title shot next week, Davari then motions that he will be champion next week before heading backstage.]
______

[Backstage Todd Grisham is in the interview area with Carlito Colon.]

Todd: Now Carlito I understand that you requested this time to make a statement so to speak to the PWR management and the fans, what is it you wanted to say?

Carlito: It’s simple, I have had two matches in PWR and I lost them both but the reason I am losing is because the people in charge are thinking I am some tag team wrestler, Carlito is not a tag team wrestler teaming me with Joey Ryan and Xavier is not cool and I took that up with PWR management and they smartly and wisely agreed with Carlito and placed him in the fatal Four way tonight for the Pure title.

Todd: Your opponent will be Chris Jericho, Sami Callihan and a man you previously mentioned in Xavier, do you have anything to say to them?

Carlito: Yes Carlito does have something to say and that is you guys tonight are going to have the unfortunate honour of facing the new Carlito, you see as I stated I am not a tag team wrestler I am a singles wrestler and no Chris Jericho you are not the best I am and tonight I will prove that when I win and hold the Pure title high in the air and that’s cool.

[Carlito then walks off the set leaving Todd Grisham as a few boos can be heard from the crowd.]
______

Match Two: Zach Sabre JR and Marty Scurll vs Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky
~ as the match begins Ryan and Sky can be seen talking a tremendous amount of trash towards the other team whilst also proclaiming themselves as the best tag team in the world
~ As the bell rings Scorpio and Sabre start out and lock up
~ After both men jockey for position it is Sky who takes control quickly performing a headlock takeover
~ Sky then cranks on the hold until Sabre manages to head scissor his way out and then get to his feet
~ Sabre then bombards Scorpio with a series of stiff kicks to the chest and gut before landing a huge high kick to the head of Sky
~ Sabre then attempts a cover but it is quickly broke up by Ryan
~ Joey then quickly attempts a DDT on Sabre but it instead countered with a northern lights suplex, as Joey then rolls out of the ring Sabre tags out to Scurll
~ Scurll quickly hits a shoulder tackle on Sky before hitting the ropes for another one but as he hits the ropes he is tripped from the outside by Joey Ryan
~ Sky then goes to work on Scurll stomping and kicking away at him before dropping an elbow drop on Scurll
~ Scorpio then tags out to Ryan who gets in the ring and launches a stiff kick to the gut of Scurll
~ Joey then suplexes Scurll before lifting him to his feet and sending him into the ring post
~ Ryan then covers Marty for a close near fall before signalling for the end scene
~ Joey then grabs Marty’s arm and begins to attempt the Kimura when he is hit with a Superkick from Zach Sabre
~ Sabre then sets up for another when he is hit with a dropkick from behind by Scorpio Sky which sends him through the ropes and to the floor
~ Scorpio then attempts a powerbomb on Scurll only to be backdropped over the ropes and crashing to the mat
~ Marty then begins taunting the crowd when he is hit with the Super 70’s Superkick from Ryan
~ Joey then covers Marty
~ 1…2…3
(17:58)

Lacey: And the winners of the match Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky

[As Ryan gets to his feet he is met with a big hug from Sky as the two men celebrate their win, Sky and Ryan then begin obnoxiously proclaiming themselves to being the best team in the world as the crowd continue to boo them.]
_____

[As dropkick Murphy’s I’m Shipping up to Boston plays the crowd do not know how to react until Finlay walks out from the back dressed in a suit, as Finlay slowly walks down to the ring he receives a lot of boos from the crowd, Finlay then climbs into the ring where he is handed a microphone by Lacey.]

Now for those of you who do not know my name is Dave ‘Fit’ Finlay or Finlay for short and the other week I competed and was defeated by Togi Makabe but since then I have been criticised by everyone for being un-sportsman like by attacking him after the bell and breaking his nose, well here is my explanation that was a message being sent you see I have wrestled all over the world and lately I have been disgusted by what wrestling has become I mean look at the opening match tonight one of the people involved Sonjay Dutt proved me right to a point in that most wrestles today are Adrenaline fuelled spot monkeys who do not understand what wrestling is about and instead go out there and do their 720 degree splashes or whatever.

[Finlay then pauses for a second before looking round at the people in the audience.]

But it is not just the wrestler’s fault it’s yours as they pander to you, they do everything for you people, if anything you people spoiled wrestling just as much as them spot monkeys but not for much longer as I am on a crusade to bring back wrestling to what it was a sport, a battle not some entertainment spectacle and how am I going to do that you may ask, by making an example of all the highflyers and spot monkeys anyway I can.

[Finlay then drops the microphone as the crowd begin to boo, Finlay then slowly walks backstage as some of the crowd chant that he sucks.]
_____

[Backstage in the locker room area PWR Wrestle Kingdom Champion Akira Tozawa can be seen sitting on a bench with his title resting on the bench.]

私が持っている理由は、来週私の名前はアキラ戸沢であり、それは私はあなたの戦士の心とそこのすべての独身男性に直面する意欲を持たなければならないと信じているチャンピオンであることに来るとき私は、現在のレッスル現王国チャンピオンです、これは前の夜の次のショーのトリプル脅威のアクションで勝利だったと私はチャンピオンシップを維持するために管理した後、私はタイトルのために私に挑戦して喜んでyの男に講ずるものとする人に対して私のタイトルを防衛することに合意した。

[Tozawa then stands up from the bench and raises his title in the air.]
{In Broken English talk}
I make challenge to Davari who won earlier tonight for next show, title match’

[Tozawa then screams out loud.]

WAR Tozawa.

[After Tozawa shouts out he then looks round before taking his title from the bench and leaving the locker room.]
_____

Main Event: Chris Jericho vs Xavier vs Carlito vs Sami Callihan for the Pure title
~ The bell rings and the four men circle each other before Carlito attacks Xavier and Jericho attacks Callihan
~ Carlito quickly attempts to Powerbomb Xavier but he is backdropped and then clotheslines over the ropes and to the floor
~ Xavier then hits Jericho then a clothesline before sending him over the ropes onto Carlito
~ Xavier then lifts up Callihan and slams him in the ring before climbing to the top rope
~ As the crowd look on Xavier then comes off the top rope for a leg drop only for Callihan to roll out of the way in time and Xavier to crash on the mat
~ Callihan then catches Xavier off guard with the Jobber Clobber
~ The crowd begin to get behind Callihan when both Carlito and Chris Jericho get in the ring, the two men nod at each other before attempting a double clothesline on Callihan but Sami has the wherewithal to duck it
~ Callihan then begins to have both men reeling with shots before catching Carlito with a Lariat
~ as Carlito hits the mat Jericho attempts a leaping enzugiri on Callihan only for Sami to avoid it and then lift Jericho up for the Assault Driver
~ To the roar of the crowd Callihan hits Jericho with the Assault Driver but as Callihan goes to cover Jericho he is pulled out of the ring by the Sheik who appears to have come through the crowd
~ Sheik quickly tosses Callihan hard into the ring steps before hitting him with a sick DDT on the floor, Sheik then heads backstage smirking arrogantly as the fans boo
~ Back in the ring Carlito, Xavier and Carlito all get too their feet not knowing exactly what happened when Carlito and Jericho then jump Xavier and begin beating him down
~ Carlito then lifts up Xavier and hits him with a Rolling neckbreaker before Jericho follows up with a Lionsault
~ Jericho and Carlito then both attempt to cover Xavier but break up each other’s respective attempts, the two men then begin trading shots when Carlito hits a neckbreaker
~ Carlito then climbs to the top rope and hits a Moonsault on Jericho for a close near fall
~ as Carlito then gets to his feet he can be seen to be visibly frustrated, Carlito then lifts up Jericho and attempts the backstabber only for Chris to grab the ropes causing Carlito to land hard on the mat
~ Jericho then stalks Carlito as he gets to his feet when he is hit with a running forearm from Xavier
~ Xavier then spins round a groggy Carlito and hits him with the X Breaker before slowly climbing to the top rope
~ Xavier then comes off the top with the 450 Degrees of Fear onto Carlito, as Xavier lands the move he then rolls off holding his ribs when he is hit with a kick to the gut from Jericho
~ Chris then locks in the Walls of Jericho on Xavier which leaves him no choice but to tap out
(25:23)

Lacey: and the winner of the match and new Pure Champion Chris Jericho

[As Jericho celebrates his win the crowd give him a few cheers out of respect, Chris then raises the title in the air whilst standing on the top rope as a pissed off Sami Callihan runs backstage screaming for the Sheik.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Next Show Preview

Chris Jericho vs Masaaki Mochizuki

The Leaders of the New School will face a debuting team, not much is known about the team other then the fact that they call themselves the Filth and the Fury

in a high stakes Tag Team match The Sheik and Sami Callihan have been told to each find themselves a tag team partner for a match and the winner of said match will be allowed to pick the stipulation for the Sheik and Sami Callihan's just announced match for the iPPV, Sheik has selected Xavier as his partner but Callihan's partner is not announced yet

and in the main event Akira Tozawa will defend his title against Shawn Davari
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Next Show Preview

Chris Jericho vs Masaaki Mochizuki

The Leaders of the New School will face a debuting team, not much is known about the team other then the fact that they call themselves the Filth and the Fury

in a high stakes Tag Team match The Sheik and Sami Callihan have been told to each find themselves a tag team partner for a match and the winner of said match will be allowed to pick the stipulation for the Sheik and Sami Callihan's just announced match for the iPPV, Sheik has selected Xavier as his partner but Callihan's partner is not announced yet

and in the main event Akira Tozawa will defend his title against Shawn Davari
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm

A few comments from PWR superstars have been posted on PWR.com

Shawn Davari:
Next week it is time for me to achieve a goal of mine and that is becoming Champion, Akira Tozawa be ready.

Sami Callihan: Who is my partner all I can say is There is a 'Hurricane' Brewing.

However a mysterious comment was once again posted on PWR only to be swiflty deleted by Mods

'The time is coming soon, 3 weeks some spectacular competitions and matches but soon that is coming to an end, a storm is coming over PWR's Horizon and it will be cold, Ice cold.'

Also in a couple of updates on PWR.com for the first iPPV

'Sami Callihan and the Sheik have verbally agreed to compete against each other the stipulation for the match will be decided after this weeks show.'
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Ban1-73

Pro Wrestling R presents the King Of Lion Cup

That's right coming soon to Pro Wrestling R will be a one night only 8 man tournament featuring 8 unsigned talents all vying for a contract, the tournament was planned after the first show with over 32 talents being contacted about appearing the 32 where then whittled down to 16 after evaluations by PWR officials and talents, the last 16 where then told to get into the final 8 they would have to win a qualifying match, now that the final 8 are confirmed they will be announced all through next week and the tournament will be on the first show after PWR's iPPV.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 am

Good moi boy...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 am

thanks Yan the man
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 am

PWR Updates from PWR.com

~ It has been confirmed on PWR.com that At the upcoming iPPV there will be a Tag Team Title match, with Joey 'Magnum' Ryan and Scorpio Sky's perfect Tag Team Record they will be included in the match and it has been stated that Ryan and Sky will face the winner of the Marty Scurll and Zach Sabre Jr vs the Team of The Filth and the Fury for the belts

~ Sami Callihan and the The Sheik have been confirmed as facing each other at the iPPV, in regards to the stipulation of the match the winner of this weeks Tag Team match will choose the stipulation

~ In some interesting news it has been stated that Dave Prazak has been seen in the vicinity of PWR talents trying to get them to agree to a match with his 'client' however it is not know if anyone has accepted the match or who his client is

~ The winner of the Davari/Akira Tozawa Wrestle Kingdom Title match will not be recieving much rest as they will be defending their title at the iPPV against the 'Biggest' talent signed to PWR yet

~ For the King Of Lions Cup there has been talk of it becoming a 2 time a year deal depending on how well the first tournament goes

~ In some more news regarding the tournament it is said that should other talents impress they may be offered contracts
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 am

King Of Lions Cup Update #1

It has been comfirmed today by PWR officials that The winner of the PWR King Of Lions Cup will then be put straight to the test with the Lion's Share Challenge, The rules of the challenge are simple in the weeks following the tourney the winner will be booked very frequently in fact 10 matches on 10 respective shows, now this series will be high risk/high reward as should you win at least 6 of the 10 you will recieve a title shot but should you not you will be positioned at the very bottom of the company.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:00 pm

PWR comes to you live from the Frank Ervin center, Austin Texas

PWR 4

Dark Match: Sonjay Dutt Defeated Nate Webb
After a good back and forth match Dutt beat Webb with the Hindu press

[As the show opens the 400 or so PWR fans in the crowd are on their feet in anticipation for the show, a couple of notable signs being held are ‘Sami Callihan>>>>>>The Sheik’, ‘Tozawa is God’ and ‘LDRS for tag Champs.’]

Match One: John Walters and Sami Callihan vs The Sheik and Xavier
~ As Sheik and Xavier look a tad surprised as too who Sami Callihan’s tag team partner is
~ Sheik and Callihan then immediately begin brawling before the bell rings only to be separated by their respective partners
~ The bell then rings and Walters and Xavier start out and lock up with Walters taking control early on staggering Xavier with a big knee to the gut
~ John then hits a forearm smash on Xavier before sending him into the ropes and catching him with a belly to belly suplex
~ As the crowd break out into cheers John tags out to Callihan who quickly climbs to the top rope and executes a solid axe handle smash on Xavier
~ Sami then hits Xavier with a Body slam before hitting the ropes but as he hits the ropes he is hit with a knee to the back from the Sheik
~ As Sami staggers forward holding his back he is hit with a DDT from Xavier who then follows up with a big elbow before tagging out to Sheik
~ Sheik enters the ring and quickly hits Callihan with a lariat before sending Walters off the apron with a forearm shot
~ Sheik then lifts up Callihan and attempts a Piledriver only for Callihan to backdrop him
~ Callihan then fires up and hits the ropes before levelling Sheik with a stiff lariat
~ Sami then lifts up Sheik and hits him with a slam before landing a knee drop
~ Sami then goes for a cover when Xavier breaks up the fall
~ Xavier quickly attempts the X Breaker only for Callihan to block it and then stagger Xavier with a big Right hand, Callihan then hits Xavier with the Assault Driver
~ As Sami then gets to his feet he is caught with a Russian leg sweep from Sheik, Sheik then lifts Callihan up and sends him into the ropes
~ Sheik then ducks down for a backdrop but fails to notice a tag made to Walters as Callihan bounces off the ropes
~ Sheik quickly backdrops Callihan before taunting the crowd which brings some tremendous heat when he is hit with a springboard dropkick from behind by John Walters
~ Walters then lifts up Sheik and has him set for the Hurricane DDT when he is distracted by Xavier, Walters then drops Sheik before attempting to knock Xavier off the apron only for Xavier to catch his arm and perform a modified hotshot bring Walters chest first across the top rope
~ As John groggily staggers back he is hit with a Reverse DDT from Sheik who then covers him
~ 1…2…3(20:00)

Lacey: And the winners of the match The Sheik and Xavier.

[As the crowd begin to boo, Sheik and Xavier raise their arms in the ring when Sheik locks the Camel Clutch on Walters with Xavier Taunting him when they are chased from the ring by a chair wielding Sami Callihan, as Sheik and Xavier escape to the back Sami points to Sheik and shouts ‘You won’t be running when we meet next’.]

[Backstage Sonjay Dutt can be seen walking through one of the hallways when he is attacked from behind by Fit Finlay who knocks him to the ground, Finlay then lifts up a dazed Sonjay Dutt and tosses him head first into a nearby wall before putting the boots to him.]

I said last week I was on a crusade and good news for you Sonjay you’re the first casualty.’

[Finlay then drags Sonjay away from the wall before locking in a painful looking Leg Lock on Sonjay, as Dutt screams in agony in the hold security run onto the scene and manage to force Finlay off of Dutt and begin to walk him down the hall as medics tend to Sonjay.]

_______

Match Two: The Filth and The Fury (Teddy Hart and Matt Cross) vs Leaders Of the new School (Marty Scurll and Zach Sabre Jr)
~ As the match begins the crowd despite being Leaders fans are psyched to see Matt Cross and Teddy Hart as a team
~ Cross and Sabre start out and the two men tie up before Cross lands a big knee to the gut of cross
~ Sabre then hits a spinning back kick to the gut of Cross before hitting the ropes but as he springs off the ropes he is caught with a nasty lariat from Cross
~ Cross then drops a knee drop on Sabre before landing a beautiful standing Moonsault for a near fall
~ Cross then tags out to Hart who immediately springs into the ring with an elbow drop across the chest of Sabre
~ Teddy then lifts up Zach and attempts the Cradle DDT only for Sabre to get his legs free and manages to belly to belly suplex Hart
~ Sabre then follows up with a spinning heel kick on Teddy before making a tag to Marty Scurll
~ Scurll gets in the ring and lands a quick flying knee to the gut of Hart before following up with a Discus Elbow
~ Scurll then attempts the Graduation on Hart only for Teddy to backdrop him and then hit a sick snap suplex
~ teddy then tags out to Matt and Teddy and Cross hit a double suplex on Marty
~ Teddy then attempts a cover when Zach Sabre Jr quickly manages to break up the cover only to be hit with a springboard kick from Cross
~ Teddy then lifts up Sabre and hits a sick Cradle DDT as Cross climbs up to the top rope
~ Cross then hits a SSP on Sabre before he and Teddy lift Zach up and toss him out the ring
~ Matt and Teddy then hit a double clothesline on Scurll before slamming him in the center of the ring the two men then climb up opposite corners with Cross coming off with a SSP leg drop and Teddy coming off with a 450 only for Marty to roll to the nearest corner and both men to crash and burn on the mat
~ Marty then sends Teddy over the top rope before hitting Cross with the Graduation
~ Marty then covers Cross and the crowd count with the ref
~ 1…2…3(27:39)

Lacey: And the winners of the match Marty Scurll and Zach Sabre Jr the leaders Of the New School

[As Marty and Zach get to their feet the crowd cheer, Zach and Marty then high five each other before they are confronted by Teddy Hart and Matt Cross, the two teams then stare down for a minute before shaking hands, The Leaders then slowly walk backstage as Cross and Hart soak in the adulation for their spectacular performance.]

________

[As Joey Ryan’s theme plays the crowd begin to boo, just then Ryan struts out from the back dressed casual like as Ryan slowly makes his way towards the ring a few you suck chants can be heard, once in the ring Ryan gets uncomfortably close to Lacey sniffing her hair and everything before taking a microphone.]

Before I introduce my Tag team Partner allow me to introduce myself, I am the ‘Hollywood Submission Machine’ Joey ‘Magnum’ Ryan, and I am soon to be one half of the PWR Tag Team Champions with this man ‘Every Young Girl’s Dream, Every Grown Woman’s dream’ Scorpio Sky.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHg67a4M0jM[/youtube]

[As Scorpio arrogantly walks out from the back the crowd once again begin to boo, Sky then walks towards the ring and as he gets in the ring he demands the referee holds the ropes for him, once in the ring he and Ryan hug before Scorpio is handed the microphone from Ryan.]

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls you are looking at by far the most dominant talented team in pro Wrestling today Scorpio Sky and Joey Ryan, and at the upcoming iPPV we shall be taking on a team we have already defeated once before in the Leaders Of the New School’

[Scorpio then passes the microphone back to Joey Ryan as the crowd pop at the mention of the Leaders of the New School.]

‘So as my partner put it we have already defeated these two and that will happen once again, I mean you had an impressive showing I must say against Teddy hart and Matt Cross or the Filth and the Fury as they so elegantly put it we have beaten the Leaders before so is there really any point in this match up, come one we are the who, the what, the when and the Why of the Tag team Division not just here but in the world.’

[As Ryan and Sky stand in the ring the crowd begin to boo when The Leaders theme begins to play.]

[Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr then walk out from the back to a huge pop from the crowd, Marty is holding a microphone as Sabre points at both men in the ring.]

‘Joey Ryan, you mention how you beat us before well how about we mention the first show where me and Zack beat you, in fact if my memory serves me right didn’t Zack make you scream like a little girl when he trapped you in that Cross Armbar.’

[The crowd chant you tapped out to Ryan which causes Scorpio to puts his hands over Joey’s ears to drown out the chants, as the Leaders smile, Marty then hands the microphone to Zack.]

‘Yeah if anything I would say I tapped out the self proclaimed Hollywood Submission Machine and after the iPPV me and Marty are going to get the chance to say we beat the self proclaimed ‘Who, What, When, Where of Tag Team Wrestling.’

[As the crowd cheer a pissed off Ryan and Sky in the ring talk a lot of trash, the leaders then slowly walk backstage as the crowd chant for them repeatedly.]

______

Match Three: Chris Jericho vs Masaaki Mochizuki
~ As the bell rings Jericho offers Masaaki a test of strength which Jericho quickly wins before shouting at Masaaki ‘Stay down your just an old man’
~ Masaaki then begins to fire up of sorts quickly headbutting Jericho forcing him to release his grip on the hands before landing an impressive flurry of punches on Jericho
~ Masaaki then hits a running forearm smash on Jericho before attempting a suplex only for Chris to duck behind and then hit a neckbreaker
~ Chris then hits Masaaki with an enzugiri before landing a sleeper slam for a close near fall
~ Chris then follows up with a running senton on Masaaki before stiffly kicking him in the back, Jericho then places his foot on Masaaki’s chest for an arrogant cover but Mochizuki kicks out at two
~ A frustrated Jericho then grabs Masaaki and lifts him up for a Powerbomb only for Mochizuki to counter mid air with a DDT
~ Masaaki then catches a stunned Jericho with the Illusion before covering him for a close near fall
~ As the crowd get behind a fired up Masaaki he lifts Jericho up for the Twister only for Chris to land a knee to the head and drop behind, Jericho then attempts the Breakdown only for Mochizuki to roll through with a roll up for another close near fall
~ Chris Hastily gets to his feet and runs at Masaaki only to be hit with the Saikyou High Kick which rocks Jericho, Masaaki then lifts Jericho up and hits him with the Reverse Twister before covering him
~1…2…3(11:46)

Lacey: And the winner of the match Masaaki Mochizuki

[As Masaaki gets to his feet the crowd explode in cheers for him giving him a round of applause for his big win, Mochizuki then climbs up to the top rope and raises his arms in the air as the crowd chant his name over and over again, as Masaaki carries on his celebration a pissed off Jericho slowly walks backstage holding his neck.]

[Backstage Chris Jericho can be seen walking through the curtain holding his neck after his loss to Masaaki Mochizuki.]

‘This is not right, how do I ‘The Best in the world’ lose to a forty one year old man, he should be on the verge of retirement if not already done so but instead Masaaki somehow manages to beat me, so how about this Masaaki I am willing to give you a shot at my title, the PWR Pure Title on the line at the upcoming Pay Per View to prove that your victory over me was a fluke, so Masaaki what is it going to be accept and face me one more time with the chance to become a champion or be heralded as being a gutless, lucky coward.’

[A pissed of Jericho then carries on his walk from the curtain down the hallway towards the locker room still holding his neck.]

Main Event: Akira Tozawa vs Shawn Davari for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship
~ As the match begins the crowd are solidly behind Tozawa and very hostile to Davari who just seems to be taking it in his stride
~ The two men lock up and Tozawa quickly hip tosses Davari before landing a dropkick which knocks Davari through the ropes and to the floor
~ As Shawn then gets to his feet on the outside he begins screaming back at the fans before turning to see Akira Tozawa flying through the ropes with a Suicide Dive which sends Davari into the barricade
~ Tozawa then gets to his feet and the crowd cheer relentlessly for him
~ Akira then lifts Davari to his feet and rolls him into the ring
~ Tozawa then climbs through the ropes but once in the ring he is hit with a sick clothesline from Davari
~ Davari then suplexes Tozawa before slowly climbing to the top rope, once up top Davari comes off for a perfect leg drop landing right on the chest of Akira
~ Shawn then makes the cover as the crowd begin to boo anticipating a new champion when to the surprise of everyone Akira kicks out at 2
~ As Davari gets to his feet he begins arguing with the ref before turning and seeing Tozawa slowly get to his knees
~ Davari then sets Tozawa up for the WMD only for Akira to quickly take him down and land some shots to a grounded Davari
~ A fired up Tozawa then gets to his feet and hits the ropes and catches Davari with a Bicycle kick to the face which spins Davari allowing Tozawa to hit a saito Suplex
~ Tozawa then climbs to the top rope and lands a Diving Headbutt on Davari for a close near fall
~ Akira then lifts up Davari and attempts a Suplex only to be stunned with a body shot, Davari then goes for the Hammerlock DDT only for Akira to duck behind and hit him with a Bridging German Suplex
~ As Akira holds Davari in the hold for a pinning combination the ref drops down for the count
~ 1…2…3(18:27)

Lacey: And the winner of the match and still Champion Akira Tozawa

[As Akira’s hand is raised the crowd begin to cheer, Akira is then handed the title and stands on the top rope holding the belt in the air as Davari slowly makes his way backstage closing the show.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Press Release

PWR presents it first iPPV officially confirmed to being held on the 19th of October the following matches have been officially confirmed

Pro Wrestling R Tag Team Title Match
The Leaders Of the New School vs Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky

Grudge Match
The Sheik vs Sami Callihan

Wrestle Kingdom Championship Match
Chris Jericho(c) vs Masaaki Mochizuki

Wrestle Kingdom Championship Match
Akira Tozawa(c) vs ????
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 am

Following the last show it has been announced that The Sheik has confirmed that the match he wants to face Sami Callihan in is a Falls Count Anywhere Match.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 am

PWR.Com Official News

~ Pro Wrestling R have uncharacteristically announced to signing today on PWR.com they are

'The Prince Of Parkland Jack Evans'

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Jack_Evans2

and

'The Human Tornado'

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Human_Tornado

~ PWR are also trying to come to the terms with the signing of Brett Dibiase, it is unkown whether Brett will be joining or not but PWR have very much expressed an interest in him

~ PWR have also signed none other then Joe 'Animal' Laurinaitis as an agent working backstage to help developing talent

~ In other news PWR is attempting to make relations with companies in Mexico, Japan and the UK also they are trying to make connections with Ring Of Honor.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 am

PWR 1st iPPV Official Press Conference Highlights

Hosted by Todd Grisham the conference was held infront of both fans and press, Todd was standing on a podium with superstars on his left and right side, towards his left were Akira Tozawa, Zach Sabre Jr, Marty Scurll, Masaaki Mochizuki and Sami Callihan whilst to his right was Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Chris Jericho, The Sheik and a empty Chair which Todd says was allocated to Tozawa's opponent for the iPPV.

The first set of questions went towards Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky who once again proclaimed to be the best tag team in the world and also quickly reminded everyone that they had already beaten Scurll and Sabre once already, in retaliation to this Scurll mentioned that they had beaten Joey Ryan previously and that Zach would make him tap out once again, after a bit more back and forth from both teams Ryan threw down the challenge that the losing team can not get a title shot as long as the other team hold the gold which was accepted by the Leaders.

The next series of questions were towards Chris Jericho and Masaaki Mochizuki, where as Jericho answered all of his questions with some impressive Dialect such as saying how he was going to decimate Masaaki in the ring, Mochizuki remained tight lipped as he spoke through a translator, one of Masaaki's main statements was that he trained very hard for this and he was going to give Chris the shock and the fight of his life.

In a very heated part of the conference The Sheik and Sami Callihan passed many barbs towards each other before Callihan had enough and asked Sheik if he wanted to go right now, The Sheik then flipped out and the two men started pushing before they was escorted backstage by security.

And finally after a few questions were asked to Tozawa who proudly stated through a translator that he will happily defend his title against anyone to show that he has a Champion's heart and a fighting spirit, to his surprise and the surprise of everyone else Akira's opponent was announce as being
BIG DADDY VOODOO

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 BigDaddyVoodoo

As Voodoo walked out and took his seat he quickly made a statement by saying that he may respect Tozawa but that does not mean he will not hesitate to break him, The conference then ends with Tozawa and Big Daddy Voodoo having a tense staredown with Voodoo towering over Tozawa.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 pm

due to having a few problems with my comp my show shall be a tad late but dont worry will be up this week still
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 pm

The following has been posted on PWR.com

'My name is Dave Prazak and I am looking for a man but not just any man I am looking for a man with the balls to face my client, this is a man who has the skills, the talent and the Style to become a dominant force in PWR, you see I spent days and months watching and scouting talent to bring to this company and I nearly gave up however then I found him so now what I am doing is going public with this challenge to find him a suitable opponent for the upcoming iPPV Warzone and see how well you fair against 'The Human Massacre'
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 pm

PWR.com

News, Reviews and updates

~ King Of Lions Cup Date has been confirmed to be 29th of October with the particpants being named up to the event daily

~ Also a special guest will be doing the drawing for the matches in the tournament, He will be named soon aswell

~ In an update, PWR has been talking with Brett Dibiase now despite the fact that Brett is retired for the minute as an active performer PWR have expressed interest in using him in a managerial role possibly as a spoiled rid kid kind of character.

~ PWR have been rumoured to be trying to capitalise on current events by securing Chris Hero to a contract before WWE can, should PWR do this it would be a big coop

~ Also rumoured to be in talks with PWR are Rukus and Sabian possibly bringing the Blackout to PWR

~ PWR have also been inditcated to be in talks with Wresters such as Icarus, Johnny Gargano and Brodie Lee

~ As Part of PWR's expansion project there will be a world tour after the second PWR iPPV, this will see some of PWR's top talents going to places in Mexico, Japan and England facing the best from the respective coutry

~ Daichi Hashimoto is apparently close to signing a contract with PWR, Daichi is the son of famed wrestler Shinya Hashimoto
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 am

Pro Wrestling R’s first official iPPV

‘WARZONE’

PWR Presents Warzone Live from the Asylum Arena in Philadelphia

Dark Match: Human Tornado and Jack Evans beat John Walters and Xavier
Evans and Tornado won an energetic tag match after Tornado and Evans hit a tornado DDT/630 splash combination on Walters

[As the show opens the crowd is PWR’s Highest attendance yet with over 700 fans in the arena, there is a big banner being held by a few fans what says ‘We paid to see Akira Tozawa’, a few other signs read ‘Sheik vs Callihan, The Roman’s won’t have **** on this fight’, ‘Hey Dave Prazak I am the man you’re looking for’ and ‘Age before Talent Jericho, remember WCW?’.]

Match One: Sami Callihan vs The Sheik- Falls count anywhere Grudge Match
~ These two waste no time as both men brawl on the outside even before the match begins when Sheik attacks Callihan during his entrance
~ Sheik knees Callihan in the gut and then tackles Callihan back first into the ring apron
~ Sheik then follows up by grabbing Callihan by the hair and punching him in the face over and over again until Callihan responds with a forearm shot to the face
~ Callihan then grabs Sheik and slams him face first into the ring canvas before tossing him with force into the barricade
~ Callihan then lands another forearm shot which drops Sheik before repeatedly kicking him in the ribs as Sheik has no were to go with the barricade right behind him
~ Sheik catches one of Callihan’s kicks before pulling him face first into the steel Barricade
~ Sheik then follows up by lifting Callihan in the air and drops him chest first across the rail which forces Callihan to let out a scream of pain
~ Sheik then grabs a draped over the rail Callihan and throws him back by the hair sending him hard into the ring mat
~ As the crowd wince Sheik slowly walks over to the ring and reaches under grabbing a steel pipe
~ Whilst wielding the pipe Sheik walks over to Callihan and forces him into a seated position before driving it into his forehead
~ Sheik then drives the pipe into the gut of Sami repeatedly putting pressure on his ribs and abdomen
~ The crowd begin to boo when Sheik turns to them and shouts ‘you won’t be booing when I kill him’ which silences the crowd
~ As Callihan slowly crawls along the outside area Sheik attempts a running Kick to the gut only for Sami to quickly land a backdrop on the floor which whiplashes Sheik’s head off the floor
~ Sami then mounts Sheik and lands numerous punches and elbows until Sheik’s forehead is pissing blood
~ Callihan then gets to his feet and lets out a primal scream before lifting up Sheik and attempting the Assault Driver on the floor only for Sheik to drop behind and pushes Sami with force into the steps
~ Sheik then grabs Callihan and lands a nasty Piledriver on the outside before covering him for a extremely close near fall
~ Sheik then gets to his feet and looks very angry as he lifts Callihan to his feet and throws him into the ring post
~ Sheik then walks over to one of the production works and takes the man’s belt before wrapping the belt around Sami’s neck and the ring post basically strangling him
~ Callihan reaches out into the air as he slowly loses his breath, Sheik then really plies on the pressure which draws blood from Sami’s mouth, Sheik then finally releases the pressure and Sami drops down face first on the mat
~ Sheik then walks over to a downed Callihan and once again reaches under the ring and pulls a table from under the ring
~ Sheik then sets up the table before he rolls Sami into the ring and then slowly follows making this the first time these two entered the ring in this match
~ Sheik then slowly positions Callihan on the top rope before joining him, up top Sheik then sets up for a top rope Powerbomb but the positioning means Sheik will Powerbomb him to the outside of the ring through the table
~ However as Sheik has Sami set up for the Powerbomb Callihan in a last ditch attempt lands a headbutt to his nuts
~ Callihan then attempts a superplex when Sheik pokes him in the eye and then pushes him from the top rope to the floor and through the table
~ The crowd then look on in shock when the Sheik then shockingly climbs to the top rope and comes off from the top rope with an elbow drop onto a prone Callihan
~ Even the biggest Sheik haters cannot help to mark out at move Sheik just performed, as the ref slowly climbs out the ring and inspects the wreckage and notices Sheik’s arm is draped over Callihan’s chest, the ref then gingerly makes a count
~ 1…2…3(27:39)

Lacey: And the winner of the match The Sheik.

[Once in the introduction is made The crowd at first are quite respectful to both men when Sheik very slowly clambers to his feet using the ring apron to support him, Sheik then raises his arm in the air and he does receive quite a bit of heat from the crowd Sheik is then helped backstage as medics tend to Callihan]

________

[Backstage ‘Spyder’ Nate Webb can be seen sitting on a crate strumming Teenage Dirtbag on a Guitar when Jack Evans and Human Tornado walk up to him.]

{Evans}
‘Spyder how goes it buddy?’

{Webb}
‘Hey Jack, Tornado.’

{Tornado}
‘SO Nate you signed with PWR now?’

{Webb}
‘Unfortunately I have not been offered a contract or anything I thought I impressed in my match against Sonjay though but other than that what’s up guys?

{Jack}
‘well we are going out on the town so to speak tonight, dancing and having a good time you want to come with?’

{Spyder}
‘Can’t I got a match.’

[Evans and Tornado look surprised as look at each other.]

{Tornado}
‘But I thought you said you ain’t got a contract.’

{Spyder}
‘I don’t but this guy Dave Prazak offered me a match with his client.’

{Evans}
‘Alright cool, so what is your opponent’s name?’

{Spyder}
‘Keith something.’

[The two men look at each other before Evans gets a look of concern on his face]

{Evans}
‘It’s not Keith Walker is it?’

{Spyder}
‘Yeah that’s it Keith Walker.’

[Evans and Tornado look incredibly concerned as Nate smiles a faint smile]

{Spyder}
‘What’s wrong?’

{Tornado}
‘Spyder, Keith Walker is a psychopath.’

{Evans}
‘Yeah I heard he ended a couple of careers, broke some necks and bones and was black listed from a lot of places, how the hell is he in PWR?’

{Spyder}
‘Guys he surely can’t be that bad.’

{Tornado}
‘He is Nate trust me I know from experience not just from myself but from some of my friends, he genuinely is going to try and hurt you Nate.’

{Spyder}
‘So what do it do?’

{Evans}
‘Get out of the match dude he is going to hurt you.’

{Nate}
‘Guys I can’t back out of this match this is my chance.’

{Tornado}
‘Then Nate all I can say is don’t let him cut the ring off, take the fight to him from the opening bell because if he gets a hold of you he will do whatever he can to hurt you.’

{Nate}
‘OK thanks for the warning and the advice guys, I had better get going as I got my match next hopefully I will see you later.’

[Nate then shakes both Evans and Tornado’s hands before making his way towards the ring area as Evans and Tornado can’t help but look concerned for their friend.]

Match Two: Keith Walker (Accompanied by Dave Prazak) vs Nate Webb
~ As the match begins a nervous Webb tries to rush Walker but is levelled with a huge forearm smash
~ Keith then lifts up Nate and hits him with a brutal clothesline sending Nate to the mat with force
~ Walker then lifts Nate up with ease and tosses him into the turnbuckle before unloading on him with punches and elbows to the face and body
~ As the crowd begin to look concerned for Nate Keith drags him by the hair towards the center of the ring and hits him with a Brutal Powerbomb
~ Walker then lifts Webb to his feet as Dave Prazak climbs onto to the apron
~ Prazak then shouts to Walker ‘Finish him’
~ Keith then grabs Nate and hits him with a vicious Swinging Side Slam forcefully sending Nate into the mat
~ Keith the covers Nate as the ref drops down
~ 1…2 and Keith lifts up Nate’s shoulder
~ Walker then raises Nate up again and hits Nate with another swinging side slam before covering him
~ 1…2…3(4:00)

Lacey: And the winner of the match ‘The Human Massacre’ Keith Walker.

[As the crowd look on slightly concerned for Nate Webb Dave Prazak climbs into the ring and raises Walker’s hand in the air, Keith then walks over to Nate pushing the ref out of the way and lifting up Nate before hitting him with a brutal elevated Powerbomb in the ring, as some of the crowd boo whilst others look concerned about the force of the move Keith Walker and Dave Prazak look remorselessly at Nate before slowly walking backstage.]

Match Three: LDRS vs Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky for the vacant PWR Tag Team Championships
~ Before the match begins Ryan and Sky are as obnoxious as ever wearing t-shirts what say ‘Best Tag Team in Pro Wrestling today’ whilst Sabre and Scurll look on unimpressed
~ Sabre and Sky start the match out and after a brief feeling out process, the two men then proceed to lock up
~ Sky locks on a headlock and cranks on the hold when Sabre begins to land some elbow strikes into the midsection
~ Sabre then sends Scorpio into the ropes and catches him with a dropkick on the rebound before performing a textbook Magistral Cradle for a near fall
~ As Sky hops to his feet he attempts to land a left hook but Sabre ducks and then lights up his chest with some stiff kicks
~ Sabre then hits a Roaring Elbow on Sky which sends Sky crashing into the turnbuckle before dropping to the mat
~ Sabre then tags out to Scurll who once getting in the ring lifts up a stunned Sky and tries for the Graduation only for Sky to back him into the top rope
~ Sky then quickly hits a headbutt on Marty before landing a DDT
~ Sky then tags out to Ryan who quickly lands a spear on Scurll
~ Joey begins to taunt the crowd which gets a few boos before lifting Marty to his feet
~ as a dazed Marty gets to his feet and staggers about, Ryan ducks behind him and hits a German Suplex
~ Ryan then covers Marty for a close near fall
~ A frustrated Joey Ryan then gets to his feet and drags Marty to the turnbuckle before seating him up top, Ryan then joins him up top
~ Joey lands a few shots up top before attempting the Moustache Ride only for Scurll to block it
~ Scurll then pushes Ryan off the top rope and follows up with a cross body block but as he goes for the pin Scorpio Sky enters the ring and attacks him
~ Sky then attempts the Ace of Spades when Zach Sabre gets in the ring and pulls Marty off Sky’s shoulders
~ Sabre then stages Sky with some kicks knocking him onto the ropes when after a failed kick attempt he is backdropped over the ropes by Scorpio
~ Sky then cockily goes to Marty and attempts the Blackout only for Scurll to spin out kick Scorpio in the gut and set him up for the Graduation
~ The crowd begin to cheer when Scurll is hit with the Super 70’s Superkick from Joey Ryan
~ As Marty stands there stunned, Sky lifts up Marty and hits the Ace of Spades, before Ryan makes the cover
~1…2…3(26:01)

Lacey: And the winners of the match and the First Ever PWR Tag Team Champions Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky

[As the crowd boo, Ryan and Sky in their usual obnoxious way celebrate their win when they are handed the tag team titles, they then bang their titles together before slowly walking backstage as a dejected Sabre slowly gets to his feet outside the ring.]

[As Chris Jericho’s theme plays the crowd begin to boo, just then Chris walks out from the back dressed to compete with his Pure title around his waist, as Jericho then gets in the ring he is handed a microphone from Lacey.]

‘Now everyone listen carefully to me as I will not repeat myself for any of you or my opponent for tonight in Masaaki Mochizuki, you see everyone single one of you have stated that I was insane and irrational in challenging Masaaki to a rematch immediately after he got extremely lucky and defeated me with that cheap shot of a finisher but there will be no second chance for Masaaki as all he proved was that every dog has his day and that sometimes luck favours the loser however that was last week and today is today, Masaaki Mochizuki you will not be defeating me again as I promise you, no I guarantee that not only am I going to defeat you but I am also going to prove that me and you are two individuals and that when we face off, we could face off ten times and 9 times out of 10 I would win, so Mochizuki let’s get this match started.’

[As the crowd boo Jericho he just smirks arrogantly as Masaaki runs out from the back and to the ring.]

_________

Match Four: Chris Jericho vs Masaaki Mochizuki for the PWR Pure Championship
~ As the match begins the two men circle each other before Masaaki quickly hits Jericho with a dropkick
~ Mochizuki then hits a spin kick on Jericho before hitting the ropes and catches him with a running clothesline
~ Masaaki then drops a knee on the Chest of Jericho before then following up with an elbow drop for a 1 count
~ Jericho then slowly gets to his feet and Masaaki attempts a running DDT only for Jericho to quickly counter with the Flash Back
~ Chris then grabs Masaaki and hits him with a northern lights suplex before following up with a leg drop
~ Jericho then lifts up Masaaki and performs a double under hook backbreaker before smugly covering Masaaki with a foot on his chest
~ As the ref drops down for the count a pissed off Masaaki pushes Jericho off of him before quickly getting to his feet and landing a vicious single leg dropkick straight to the face of Jericho
~ Mochizuki then lifts up a dazed Jericho and attempts the Twister only for Jericho to land a knee to his head and drops down behind him and hits the Breakdown
~ Jericho then hits the ropes for the Lionsault but to his and the crowds surprise Masaaki raises up his knees sending Chris gut first across his knees
~ Masaaki then lands several stiff kicks to the chest of Jericho before staggering him into the ropes with the Illusion
~ Mochizuki then whips Chris into the ropes and goes for the Shin Saikyou High Kick only for Chris to catch him by the leg and then spin him round
~ As Masaaki then spins round Jericho catches him with the Codebreaker
~ Jericho then slowly makes the cover but to his horror Masaaki kicks out at 2
~ Jericho then slowly gets to his feet and walks over to the corner with a look of disgust/anger on his face, as soon as Masaaki gets to his feet Jericho runs at him and lands a second Codebreaker
~ Jericho yet again covers Masaaki
~1…2…3(16:11)

Lacey: And the winner of the match and still the Pure Champion Chris Jericho

[As Jericho gets to his feet he is handed his title by the referee and begins to raise it in the air celebrating rather obnoxiously, Jericho then stops as Masaaki Mochizuki gets to his feet and holds out his hand in a sign of respect, As the crowd cheer Masaaki shakes Jericho’s hand and then slowly walks backstage leaving Jericho to bask in cheers.]

[Backstage Finlay is walking through the hallway when he is jumped from behind by Sonjay Dutt, Sonjay then begins landing some clubbing shots to the back of Finlay until he is tackled into the wall, Finlay then headbutts Dutt before kneeing him in the gut.]

‘You just made the biggest mistake of your life Sonjay.’

[Finlay then reaches behind one of the crates and pulls out a camera before attempting to bash Sonjay in the face with it when security run down and grab Finlay, just then Sonjay jumps past the security throwing shots at Finlay until both men are separated by security.]

‘You wanted it Finlay you got it.’

[As the two men are separated they then notice they are being dragged towards the ring area.]

‘Hang on a minute what is going on here?’

‘Well we have been ordered by the higher ups that should you and Sonjay get into another confrontation we are to march you to the ring for your match with each other.’

‘Whoa hang on your telling me that me and him are facing each other in a match right now?’

‘Yes we are sir, now if you do not make your way to the ring we have been told to physically escort both of you.’

[Finlay then slowly walks towards the ring side area as Sonjay squirms to get at him, after Finlay is near the ring the security release Sonjay allowing him to sprint towards the ring for his match.]

______

Match Five: Sonjay Dutt vs Finlay
~ neither man is dressed to compete as the bell rings but neither man cares as they begin brawling straight off the bat with Finlay quickly taking control after a stiff clothesline to the chest
~ Finlay then kicks Sonjay hard in the face as he is on the mat before placing his knee on Sonjay’s chest and punching away repeatedly at his face until blood can be seen pouring out of Dutt’s nose
~ Finlay then lifts up Sonjay and tries to use the ring ropes to choke him only for Dutt to quickly rock him with a head butt and then land a spin kick right on the chin sending Finlay through the ropes and to the floor
~ Sonjay then climbs up to the top rope and lands a crossbody block from the top rope to the floor laying out both him and Finlay
~ As Sonjay then gets to his feet he is giving a tremendous reaction from the crowd, Dutt then lifts up Finlay and rolls him in to the ring before climbing onto the apron
~ Sonjay then springs into the ring and lands a sick springboard tornado DDT for a close near fall
~ Sonjay then lifts up Finlay and attempts a hurricanrana only for Finlay to manage to counter with a Powerbomb
~ Finlay then follows up with a backbreaker on Sonjay before locking in a Boston Crab which nearly forces Dutt to submit only for Sonjay to somehow reach the ropes
~ Finlay relents on the hold and lifts Sonjay up before going to the Celtic cross only for Dutt to get a near fall with a Sunset Flip
~ Sonjay then gets to his feet and hits Finlay with a Running Elbow before climbing to the top rope, Dutt then attempts the Hindu Press only for Finlay to get his knees up leaving Sonjay landing ribs first across Finlay’s knees
~ As Dutt writhes in pain Finlay lifts him to his feet and hits him with a Brutal Tombstone Piledriver before covering Sonjay Dutt
~ 1…2…3(11:49)

Lacey: And the winner of the match Finlay

[As Finlay gets to his feet the crowd begin to boo, Finlay then lifts up Dutt and hits him with a Celtic cross, Finlay then points at the crowd and shouts out ‘Highflying is a load of bollocks’ before leaving the ring and slowly making his way backstage.]

________

Main Event: Akira Tozawa vs Big daddy Voodoo
~ As the man begins the size difference between the two men is uncanny especially when Akira attempts a shoulder block right off the bat only to be laid out with a forearm smash from Voodoo
~ Voodoo then lifts up Tozawa and with ease sends him into the turnbuckle before landing a brutal corner splash on Tozawa
~ Voodoo then covers Akira for a close near fall, as Voodoo then gets back to his feet the crowd are solidly behind Tozawa
~ Voodoo then attempts to lift Tozawa straight into the air for a chokeslam only for Tozawa to manoeuvre into a guillotine choke
~ As Voodoo struggles in the hold, Tozawa does all he can to increase the pressure only for Voodoo to drive him into the turnbuckle but Tozawa keeps a hold of the choke
~ Voodoo then drives him again into the corner before positioning Akira on his shoulders and hitting a Samoan Drop
~ Voodoo then drags Akira to his feet and lands a vicious chop across the chest of Tozawa before sending him into the ropes as Akira then rebounds he is hit with a clothesline from BDV
~ BDV then lifts Akira easily to his feet and bodyslams him before slowly making his way to the second rope as some of the crowd wince and cover their eyes Voodoo positions himself on the turnbuckle
~ Voodoo then comes off the top rope with a big splash only for Akira to manage to roll out of the way and Voodoo to crash hard onto the mat
~ As BDV holds his stomach and gets to his knee he is hit with a stiff running knee straight to the face from Tozawa
~ Akira then climbs to the top rope and lands a beautiful diving headbutt on Voodoo before covering him only for Voodoo to kick out with force hurling Tozawa off him
~ Tozawa quickly rolls under the ropes and gets to his feet before hitting the Apron Kara Tozawa on Voodoo
~ Akira then climbs up to the top rope and lands another Diving Headbutt on BDV before covering him yet again
~ 1…2…3 (13:53)

Lacey: And the winner of the match and still champion Akira Tozawa

[As Akira then gets to his feet the crowd begin to cheer for him as he once again overcome the odds, Tozawa then climbs to the top rope holding his title in the air.]

[As a weakened Akira Tozawa stands in the ring basking in the crowds cheers, the lights go out in the arena as the crowd then look round wondering what is happening when the lights turn back on and standing behind Akira Tozawa is a man wearing a long black Coat and a Ski Mask, as Tozawa turns round he is low blowed and then hit with a DDT onto his Wrestle Kingdom Championship, The man then slowly takes a microphone from Lacey before standing over Tozawa.]

‘I have warned you all that a Black Cloud was coming over Pro Wrestling R’s Horizon and here I am, from now on PWR will not be about Akira Tozawa it will be about me….

[The Man then unmasks to shockingly reveal himself to being MATT HARDY, as the crowd boo loudly and throw things towards the ring Hardy lifts Tozawa to his feet and hits him with a brutal Twist Of Fate, Hardy then raises the title in the air with a intense look of determination on his face as the show closes.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 am

PWR King Of Lion Cup Update

~ The Date has officially been confirmed as 30th of september, The reason for the date change is due to scheduling problems.

~ Starting from Today the 8 Participants and the guest performing the draw on the night shall be revealed on PWR.com
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 am

PWR KOLC Reveal #1

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Willie_Mack

Willie Mack

Willie Mack a 24 year old 5 year veteran from Los Angeles has been officially confirmed as the first participant in the King Of Lion's Cup, despite his stocky build Mack has been known to pull out some tremendous High flying moves such as a moonsault, Mack has stated his focus is to win PWR's King Of Lion Cup and then go out and celebrate by meeting some Ladies and with moves such as The Chocolate Thunder Bomb and the MDX he may very well, to qualify for the tournament Mack defeated a very game Dan Maff with the MDX after 12 or so minutes of back and forth action.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:38 am

A Message from your Promoter

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, On Behalf of Pro Wrestling R I would like to thank you for showing up to support us during our first iPPV, after in what my opinion has been a highly productive and successful month which has featured some 5 star matches in my opinion with spectacular finishes and toe to toe battles, and with the King Of Lions Cup coming up we are confident that we will provide you, The Fans, with another Great Night of Quality Wrestling.

We had a spectacular card lined up for you last night, in the main event Akira Tozawa from Kobe Japan successfuly defend his Wrestle Kingdom R title in a spectacular performance against Harlem's Big Daddy Voodoo in a match what meant so much to both participants with Tozawa looking to continue his reign as Champion and carry on earning that worldwide respect where as Voodoo was looking to redeem his stop start career, knowing a win would have propelled him to new heights.

The Bout which was hard to call before hand due to the size difference was all Voodoo, who in my opinion had a very impressive performance in this hard to call match which we will try to make a PWR trademark but Akira Tozawa had other ideas having defeated the likes of Chris Jericho, Chris Mordetzky and Shawn Davari in his reign, he showed that he could over come the odds and defeated Voodoo after landing a spectacular trio of Diving Headbutts

In a Match what garnered us a ton of support was one of the world's best, Chris Jericho taking on the always tough and super talented Masaaki Mochizuki in a match for Jericho's Pure Title, Masaaki Mochizuki who has quickly won over the PWR audience had a absoulutely thrilling contest with Jericho and despite giving Jericho one of his toughest challenges he came up short following two Codebreakers.

The rest of the show also boasted some great showcases such as the Tag team Title match between The leaders Of the New School(Zach Sabre Jr and Marty Scurll) facing Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky, Sky and Ryan who will be first to remind you that they are undefeated as a team put in a star making performance defeating the ver talented British Team, whether Ryan and Sky's claim to be the best team in the world or not is feasible one would argue that if they keep performing like this they have to be considered one of the best.

The Grudge Match of all Grudge matches was also held as The Sheik went Face to Face with Callihan in a brutal and physical Falls Count Anywhere match, both men showed a ton of potential and should definitely be considered top prospects in the future of Pro Wrestling R.

Speaking of Prospects for a few weeks it was hyped and finally Dave Prazak's client was revealed as Keith Walker who showed why he is nicknamed the Human Massacre when he demolished Nate Webb, but despite the fact that some may consider it a papered win I will have to disagree as I think that this could possibly be the start of a reign of dominance from Mr Walker especially if he has Dave Prazak watching out for him.

We was also treated to a bonus match between Finlay and Sonjay Dutt who have been having a bit of a war as of late over Finlay's attitude to Sonjay's Wrestling well the two men went out there and they had a straight fight with Finlay possibly proving point by getting the win following a vicious Tombstone Piledriver.

And finally in some news signing wise, Big Daddy Voodoo, Dave Prazak and Keith Walker all signed contracts and the man who had everyone talking Matt Hardy has also signed to PWR, we are also pleased to announced that we have entered in to negotiations with Chris Hero to get him to Join Pro Wrestling R.

So last but not least a big thank you to all of you the Devoted pro Wrestling Fans who come from near and far to support Pro Wrestling R and it's Grapples, we wish them all the best of luck and we hope you join us for the King Of Lions cup for another top quality Wrestling Show.

[size=21]Mr R
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 am

Pro Wrestling R King Of Lion's Cup reveal #2

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Frightmare

Frightmare

The Mysterious Frightmare is officially the second participant announced for the King Of Lion's cup, hailing from the Sleepy Hollow, Frightmare first appeared in 2008 and has since then been wowing crowds with his phenominal abilities and incoherant speech patters, known for such moves as The Frightcrusher, Instant Death and the Kneecolepsy it is without a doubt that he has a strong chance of making an impression, to qualify for the tournament Frightmare had to battle his long time mentor Hallowicked and after a thrilling fifteen minutes of action he pulled out the win with the Frightcrusher.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:49 am

Pro Wrestling R King Of Lion CUp reveal #3

Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Chuck_Taylor

Chuck Taylor

The latest participant has been comfirmed for the King of Lions Cup and it is none other then 'The All Star' Chuck Taylor, a 9 Year veteran who hails from Raccoon City, Chuck is known for being the master of the devastating Awful Waffle and for also using moves like The Cross Crab and Sole Food, Chuck won his way into the tournament following a explosive bout with Englishmen Jody Fleisch which culminated with a vicious Awful Waffle in the center of the ring after 12 solid minutes of action, Taylor has stated that he is going be ready for a scrap in this tournament and has bought with him a ton of grenades to blow his opponent away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestle R   Pro Wrestle R - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestle R
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next