The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

U-Slammy Awards 2011

Go down 
+21
American Wolf
fuck
SP
Uncle Creepy
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Bleed Green
Sam
.mop is dead.
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
White guy
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
TJ
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
BEAST MODE
Jarrett
Karl
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Me wrote:
That is completely different!

How is someone taking over the site as someone killing both himself and his family?
They're the same in the fact that neither can be justified. As it is, you can steal a dollar from somebody and receive the same punishment as stealing 100.

Are you serious? I know that this may be bad timing but that is like comparing something like someone attacking someone on the street to what happened on 9/11. Jarrett, you are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Me wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Me wrote:

How is someone taking over the site as someone killing both himself and his family?
They're the same in the fact that neither can be justified. As it is, you can steal a dollar from somebody and receive the same punishment as stealing 100.

Are you serious? I know that this may be bad timing but that is like comparing something like someone attacking someone on the street to what happened on 9/11. Jarrett, you are an idiot.
The fact of the matter is, this a wrbsite. There are no towers for anybody to hit, there is nothing to try and murder, and no real money to steal. What was done was the worst possible thing that could have been done HERE.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Me wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Me wrote:

The fact of the matter is, this a wrbsite. There are no towers for anybody to hit, there is nothing to try and murder, and no real money to steal. What was done was the worst possible thing that could have been done HERE.

Not really. The only reason you decided to ignore the members AGAIN was because you were the "victim" in it but the only reason you were the "victim" was because you ignored us so much that this website became your own little toy to play about with and us members were irrelevant to you. You went and proved it yet again by taking this nomination out and then comparing it to a man committing two murders and a suicide. You try and say how you do what is best for this site but what is best for this site is you listening to us.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

No, it had nothing to do with me, that was an attack on THE SITE. And as an attack on the site, it was an attack on ALL MEMBERS. Forget about what exactly Benoit did. What he did was WRONG. What you did was WRONG. Snd neither WRONG deserves to be given award for doing something WRONG. You want to talk about 9/11? What did we do? Went to war snd KILLED, we didn't present an award to the terrorists who did ERONG. Like I said, this is a website. If we were all physical beings on here, you and your clan of followers would have killed me long ago.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Just you wait in a minute. I never took over. I joined in. Granger took over. Nick took over. I joined in and made a site. Do I get a reward for that?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Anyway, I didn't come on to get into an argument.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I couldn't care less who orchestrated what. The fact is, anyone involved shouldn't get a prize. You should be receiving awards for your dedication, posts, booking, etc. Not your involvement in any wrongdoings.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Which I may well be getting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
So, you're picking and choosing what to put in? Despite what users have voted? Hmm...

No, he's not. He decided not to even have those awards, he is in no way adding in his own winners and losers.

And Jarrett, that retarded "takeover" is completely different than Benoit murdering his family in cold blood and then offing himself, so don't even try using that as an argument.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Umm well the OMG Award was meant to be what made you shocked the most and I thought the Takeover should've been involved. I'm pretty sure that got the most nominations in that catagory but Jarrett's the Boss/Head Admin so he has the final say on these issues. Remember guys he's doing what's best for the site and he's done a bloody good job.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Cujo The Creationist wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
So, you're picking and choosing what to put in? Despite what users have voted? Hmm...

No, he's not. He decided not to even have those awards, he is in no way adding in his own winners and losers.

And Jarrett, that retarded "takeover" is completely different than Benoit murdering his family in cold blood and then offing himself, so don't even try using that as an argument.

I was referring specifically to the removal of "The Takeover", not the "Worst" awards.

And Jarrett, if someone asked you what is the biggest OMG moment of the previous decade, I'm sure 9/11 would rank top. Just because it was bad doesn't mean it should be ignored. The takeover was hardly life threatening now was it?

You also seem to be forgetting that users can vote what they like, so by removing that
nomination you are effectively making a farce of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
Cujo The Creationist wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:

I was referring specifically to the removal of "The Takeover", not the "Worst" awards.

And Jarrett, if someone asked you what is the biggest OMG moment of the previous decade, I'm sure 9/11 would rank top. Just because it was bad doesn't mean it should be ignored. The takeover was hardly life threatening now was it?

You also seem to be forgetting that users can vote what they like, so by removing that
nomination you are effectively making a farce of the whole thing.
There is a difference. 9/11 was the biggest OMG Moment. Maybe the "takeover" was the biggest two. Still, if it were an award show, neither would be getting an award for it. And if it did, nobody that put it on would be receiving it.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

As the leader of "The Takeover" I give Jarrett full control of what he wants to do with it :p
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Think of it this way. I'll explain it in a juvenile fashion, since you all seem to be taking it in one. You're in a classroom. Little Billy slaps the teacher across the face. Sure, it may be the "OMG Moment" of the school year. But is the teacher going to give him a medal for it? No. It isn't something that deserves to be honored.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Think of it this way. I'll explain it in a juvenile fashion, since you all seem to be taking it in one. You're in a classroom. Little Billy slaps the teacher across the face. Sure, it may be the "OMG Moment" of the school year. But is the teacher going to give him a medal for it? No. It isn't something that deserves to be honored.

Unless she set a ridiculous amount of homework of course.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Explain to me what TJ's Queef is.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Explain to me what TJ's Queef is.
I don't know.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Shut up, Toaster...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 pm

I just love how Karl & Jarrett rip into each other every few weeks
Kinda like tradition
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Kinda like tradition
Did you know Tozawa was against Gargano last night?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Kinda like tradition

I did not, I haven't followed wrestling all that much the past year.
What show, promotion, do hingy
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Kinda like tradition

DGUSA Untouchable, Tozawa beat Gargano and Pinkie was there too.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Kinda like tradition

DGUSA Untouchable, Tozawa beat Gargano and Pinkie was there too.

That's pretty cool
Tozawa is a beast
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:31 pm

That sounds cool didn't know you liked DGUSA Jarrett? I dunno TJ you mentioned it as an OMG moment and somebody also mentioned it giving it multilple votes thus making it a nominee.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Don't want to make a big scene about it on it's own thread, but I can at least 60-some percent say to you that there's a possibility our fifth interview (a while after Pinkie's) will be the founder of the Wrestling Revolution Project, Jeff Katz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U-Slammy Awards 2011   U-Slammy Awards 2011 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

U-Slammy Awards 2011
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next