The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm

[Peter Linch is seen storming around backstage with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase, furious that Wreckingball cost him the match. Speaking of Wreckingball, he is walking two steps behind Linch, obviously in the bad books after the match.]

[Matt Brooks sits on a crate backstage, wondering why he is the number one contender to the ECCW TV Title when he wants to focus on the Terror World Championship. Nonetheless, he heads to the gym to prepare for whatever is next for him.]
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Me wrote:
[Peter Linch is seen storming around backstage with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase, furious that Wreckingball cost him the match. Speaking of Wreckingball, he is walking two steps behind Linch, obviously in the bad books after the match.]

[Matt Brooks sits on a crate backstage, wondering why he is the number one contender to the ECCW TV Title when he wants to focus on the Terror World Championship. Nonetheless, he heads to the gym to prepare for whatever is next for him.]

Angel is also in the gym, feeling very good about himself that he was able to beat the Crush Money in the Bank briefcase holder in Peter Linch the night before. He appears to be working on a leg press, his briefcase not far away.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:

Angel is also in the gym, feeling very good about himself that he was able to beat the Crush Money in the Bank briefcase holder in Peter Linch the night before. He appears to be working on a leg press, his briefcase not far away.

[Brooks was just setting up some weights when he notices Angel over on the other side of the gym. He decides to go and speak to him before working out.]

"Nice win last night, you definitely proved that you deserve to be the next Terror World Champion. Speaking of which, voting for Trick or Treat starts soon, you better make sure to put a vote in for me."

[Brooks sniggers as he says this.]
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:

[Brooks was just setting up some weights when he notices Angel over on the other side of the gym. He decides to go and speak to him before working out.]

"Nice win last night, you definitely proved that you deserve to be the next Terror World Champion. Speaking of which, voting for Trick or Treat starts soon, you better make sure to put a vote in for me."

Angel laughs at Brooks' request. He lets his legs slide back off of the leg press before he begins to speak.

"Perhaps I will. Don't you think it'd be better to invest your wanting to compete in the main event with the fans? The majority of the voting power lies with them."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:

Angel laughs at Brooks' request. He lets his legs slide back off of the leg press before he begins to speak.

"Perhaps I will. Don't you think it'd be better to invest your wanting to compete in the main event with the fans? The majority of the voting power lies with them."

[Brooks rolls his eyes at these words.]

"These fans hate me and we all know it so you are my best bet. In fact, you are most likely the only person who will vote for me."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:

[Brooks rolls his eyes at these words.]

"These fans hate me and we all know it so you are my best bet. In fact, you are most likely the only person who will vote for me."

"They don't hate you. As a matter of fact they like you more than they do most people. What they dislike is your actions, and as it doesn't appear as though you want to Repent for them, perhaps you should do a few things of equal strength for the greater good. Know what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 pm

OFF who are the choices for Casey opponents at Trick or Treat?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:58 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Casey Anomaly could probably beat the first two...the third one, that's a toughie.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 pm

*Alex Novas NEW theme hits as he and Zoey step onto the ramp smiling as they hold hands and walk down the ramp*

*Alex Nova grabs a mic and then smirks as he enters the ring holding the rope for Zoey to enter*

"Wow, what a great match card, decided by you! All you pathetic ECCW fans out there, wanted Jessica against Amy huh? Well guess where that ended up. The people that trashed talked us, are now at home crying a freakin waterfall the size of Niagara Falls..."

*He gets a slight boo from the crowd*

*Zoey than takes the mic*

"Yeah, great job Jess, like my grandma could have done better in that match, speaking of old people did you see your face after the match? Girl you really need a makeover."

*She smirks*

"Now to the real deal... ME! It's my time to shine... listen I don't understand if all you have a hard time reading whats coming out of my mouth, or if your television sets are on mute and closed caption is working correctly, but you people need to understand that i am ECCW's next big thing, and i will prove that if i ever get a match...!"

*Alex gets impatient and takes the mic*

"So yeah bottom line is we are here to make an impact, and an impact is what we'll make later on believe me when i say this: ECCW is the MILLION DOLLAR COUPLE territory now, yeah the should call it AN&Z instead of ECCW, it sounds more, catchy and, it would boost the ratings up in an instant..."

*Alex Smirks as he and Zoey start walking away holding hand as lights dim down to pink and gold as the theme plays in the background*

Last edited by Alex Nova #1. TW Mark on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Casey Anomaly could probably beat the first two...the third one, that's a toughie.

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

Ouf, now that is a toughie.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Alex Nova #1. TW Mark wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

Has anyone beat GOW3 yet?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

What's GOW3 ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

What's GOW3 ? Razz

Gears of War 3. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

What's GOW3 ? Razz

Gears of War 3. Razz

Lol oooh !! I have that game Very Happy i got it 2 days ago obviously didn't beat it yet Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

What's GOW3 ? Razz

Gears of War 3. Razz

Lol oooh !! I have that game Very Happy i got it 2 days ago obviously didn't beat it yet Razz

Ha, you suck then. I beat that shit in less than an hour.

-------

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=1922
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40