The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0

Go down 
+14
Oriadon
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
American Wolf
Zadok
TJ
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jarrett
RED
Karl
Styles
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:26 pm

John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
[Mikey Wreckingball picks up his phone which was sitting on a chair in his locker room. He doesn't recognize the number but answers anyway.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

[The man on the other end seems evil and twisted]

"The snake has tried to entice you with hopes and dreams of big things, but you said no, which is good on your part [the man chuckles a bit] It is funny, that he trying to make Lackett win the season, by taking out the threat to this plan, with a screw job. I knew when I heard John screaming at the Ref to smash me across the back with the chair, I was getting screwed over"

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Like I was going to work with that guy after the screw job he did on you, Kevin. If I had accepted his offer then my fate would have been the same as yours. I know I have no chance of winning next week but I have a back up plan if that is the case. That reminds me, have you heard from anyone about your future in ECCW?"

[Evans laughs slightly]

"That back up plan is? I can sense something big is going to happening on DOOM next week. For my future here, I have not heard a peep from anyone here. They are trying to keep me away from here, because they know, what I want to do to John next week, but sadly what they think they know, will be there downfall, John thinks I am gone, dead no longer a problem on DOOM, oh how wrong he is...."

"My "boss" doesn't want me to reveal that plan just yet but everyone will find out if I lose DOOM. John's wrong? Nothing new there. I guess I will be seeing you next week then?"

[Wreckingball lets out a chuckle.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:32 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
[Mikey Wreckingball picks up his phone which was sitting on a chair in his locker room. He doesn't recognize the number but answers anyway.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

"The snake has tried to entice you with hopes and dreams of big things, but you said no, which is good on your part [the man chuckles a bit] It is funny, that he trying to make Lackett win the season, by taking out the threat to this plan, with a screw job. I knew when I heard John screaming at the Ref to smash me across the back with the chair, I was getting screwed over"

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Like I was going to work with that guy after the screw job he did on you, Kevin. If I had accepted his offer then my fate would have been the same as yours. I know I have no chance of winning next week but I have a back up plan if that is the case. That reminds me, have you heard from anyone about your future in ECCW?"

[Evans laughs slightly]

"That back up plan is? I can sense something big is going to happening on DOOM next week. For my future here, I have not heard a peep from anyone here. They are trying to keep me away from here, because they know, what I want to do to John next week, but sadly what they think they know, will be there downfall, John thinks I am gone, dead no longer a problem on DOOM, oh how wrong he is...."

"My "boss" doesn't want me to reveal that plan just yet but everyone will find out if I lose DOOM. John's wrong? Nothing new there. I guess I will be seeing you next week then?"

[Evans chuckles]

"Oh you're "Boss"? The Jericho's? heh. I don't trust them. Mikey, DOOM is about to see why I should of not be screwed over last night... everything changes again..."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

~Mikey Wreckingball~

[Evans laughs slightly]

[Evans chuckles]

"Oh you're "Boss"? The Jericho's? heh. I don't trust them. Mikey, DOOM is about to see why I should of not be screwed over last night... everything changes again..."

"My boss is not The Jericho's, don't worry. Well I will be there next week, obviously, so I will make sure not to miss whatever you have in store."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

~Mikey Wreckingball~

[Evans laughs slightly]

[Evans chuckles]

"My boss is not The Jericho's, don't worry. Well I will be there next week, obviously, so I will make sure not to miss whatever you have in store."

"Everything changes again...."

[The line goes dead]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:58 am

The cameras hit the backstage hallways, where Elemental sits on a crate. He looks up at the cameras in his Earth persona and adresses the fans.

Elemental: I have vanquished 5 men and yet remained unvanquished in the entirety of the EFNW mission. My purpose is simple, yet complex. Simple in the manner that I know what I must achieve, but complex in the manner that to achieve it brings much hardship. To fulfill the powers I have been granted by the elements, I need to reach the top of the ladder in this sport and I will get a chance to do so when I vanquish 7 others in the contest that you mere mortals call Money in the Bank. Once I win that match and win the championship, then I will have achieved my purpose, then I will be able to say with no doubt in my mind... I am Elemental, I am all-powerful!

The cameras die.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t1724p315-efnw-wrestling-a-new-chapter#47210

Harry Jones is in his house, absolutely shocked that Jarrett Calloway screwed him out of the Extreme Heavyweight Championship in an epic main event.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 pm

OT: With that, be sure to follow along with both ECCW and EFNW from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Oliver Walker arrives at the ECCW Arena saying that he is here for ECCW not that crap EFNW.. praise him.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 pm

This Friday is the Doom 5 finale. Also, it'll be the day that new contracts for Doom 6 will be accepted. So if you'd like to sign up a rookie for the sixth season, do so Friday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 pm

I may sign up again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
OT: It's an addiction, isn't it? And how about we have our talk now?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
OT: It's an addiction, isn't it? And how about we have our talk now?

Sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 pm

On Terror and Crush, the last four Terror MITB spots and the last four Crush MITB spots will both be filled.

The following Terror superstars will get their shot:

Daniel Evans
Tiger Boy
Surge
Ryan Andrews
Juan Allende
Tyler Ryder
Andrew Gold
Ted Streets

The following Crush superstars will get their shot:

Phil Brilliance
Beau Joist
Christopher Styles
Dustin Shore
Nate Camelon
Ryan Camelon
Christian Storm
Oliver Walker
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Jarrett, I dropped The Camelons.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Ryan Andrews is in his locker room preparing for his MITB Qualifying match on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
Jarrett, I dropped The Camelons.

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 pm

I'll sign up for Doom 6, and that's a fact

Last edited by Jerishows on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:54 pm

You can't sign up yet.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 pm

defo signing up for Doom 6
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
You can't sign up yet.

So I can't. Well spotted.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Make sure to be one of the first to sign up on Friday though. The spots go quick.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 pm

I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:42 pm

OT: Fixed.
Jarrett wrote:
On Terror and Crush, the last four Terror MITB spots and the last four Crush MITB spots will both be filled.

The following Terror superstars will get their shot:

Daniel Evans
Tiger Boy
Surge
Ryan Andrews
Juan Allende
Tyler Ryder
Andrew Gold
Ted Streets

The following Crush superstars will get their shot:

Phil Brilliance
Beau Joist
Christopher Styles
Dustin Shore
Cade Stafford
Xerxes Xander Xorn
Christian Storm
Oliver Walker
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm

OOC: But I don't wanna get my shot...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:09 pm

CL Punk wrote:
OOC: But I don't wanna get my shot...
OT: It won't hurt. You'll only feel a prick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next