The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling

Go down 
+5
BEAST MODE
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
RifRad
The Truth Has Set Me Free
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Would you be interested in Derrick Bateman for Byron Saxton?

Nah sorry man, I've already started typing up my show and I have got Saxton involved in a storyline
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 pm

RMW announces that the name of the show is now changed to Monday Night Showdown. Tune in tomorrow around 9 for the debut.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:09 pm

The music of TNA begins to play. It’s cut off by static. The music to Smackdown begins to play, but is cut off in the same way. The music to Raw begins to play, and is once again cut off. All of this and the screen is still blank. A voice is heard.

“No… No, we need something better, something smarter, something intense… something real…”

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny begins to blare and the screen goes into Real McCoy Wrestling’s titan tron. Fireworks hit and there’s a large crowd gathered and cheering at the top of their lungs.

“Hello, my name is Samuel Palmer and I’m here with”-
“Fuck you Palmer! That was supposed to be my line!”
“John Swinney. We’re here, live from Providence, Rhode Island bringing you Monday Night Showdown!”
“Yeah, Rhode Island, shut the fucking tv off and go do something relevant, this is gonna be shit.”
“Contrary to my colleague’s beliefs, we’ve got a great show planned for tonight! There’ll be two titles on the line tonight, the tag titles and the Light Heavyweight title, with tournaments beginning for both the Global Heights Championship and the Real McCoy Championship!”
“I told you, this is gonna be crap. And I have to sit next to this guy all night.”
“Can’t you do your job?”
“Fuck you Palmer, I do what I want.”

A man stands in the ring. A rather large man, not in a good way, but well dressed.

“Goooooooood evening ladies and gentlemen! My name is Jay McCoy and I run this place! As you can see, I even named it for myself” He cracks an obnoxious smile “Cause I’m just THAT amazing! You see, I used to be a cook in North Kingstown. One day I had a thought, I should create a wrestling federation. And… Here I am! Yeah, I was never one for storytelling. Anyways, let’s get this show on the road!”

Mr. McCoy heads out of the ring as Nexus walks in.

Light Heavyweight Fatal 4 Way match
Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater

Showdown begins with flying colors, quite literally, with Sin Cara following Nexus. His entrance done so well, even Swinney said “wow.” Last to the ring was Rey, who got quite a pop from the crowd. With all four competitors in the ring, the bell rang. Sin Cara, Rey, and Gabriel got to work right away and there was tons of nifty flying maneuvers. Though, Heath seemed out of his element. Ultimately, it seemed as if the match had become a tag team. Mysterio and Sin Cara were phenomenal as they wore down Gabriel who was fighting to save his ass and Slater’s. After a good 10 minutes of highflying and beat downs, both Slater and Gabriel found themselves tripped up and hanging on the ropes. Rey and Sin Cara stared at each other, nodded, then proceeded to execute simultaneous 619s. Each got on a corner, Rey doing his diving head butt, Sin Cara doing a 360 splash. Both covered and the ref counted both!
“Wait, what now? Do we have two Light Heavyweight Champions?”
“I’ve got no clue. I lost track of what was going on after Sin Cara did his jumpy thing.”
“We’ll have to see what the fall out from this match is. What will our GM decide? Will we have two champs? Will we have a rematch? Will we-“
“Fuck you Palmer! Let them enjoy the show!”

RMW Tag Team Title match
Miz and Morrison vs. The Usos

The Usos come down to the ring in their usual fashion, leaving Swinney, once again, to wonder what the hell was going on, and Palmer trying to explain their “war dance.” Next up was Miz and Morrison.
“I thought these two hated each other?”
“Well, they seem to have reconciled their differences, John. They look like they’re in tip top shape.”

Palmer wasn’t kidding. The bell rang and Morrison went right to work, keeping Jimmy in his corner, tagging Miz in who would do the same. Jimmy tried to push back, shoving Miz a few feet. Miz tried to argue a low blow with the ref as Morrison landed one on Jimmy himself. As Jimmy stumble out of the corner, holding his groin, Miz caught him with the Skull Crushing Finale. Jey tried to argue, but Miz tagged in Morrison who hit the Star Ship Payne and pinned Jimmy, Jey never entering once.
“Poor Jey, Jimmy sucked through that whole match.”
“Eh, just shows how great that “War Dance” was.”

Gobal Heights Qualification match
Batista vs. Santino

“Wow, I don’t think I’ve seen Batista since he guest starred on Chuck.”
“Really Swinney? Is that what you do on your days off? Sit around and watch tv?”
“Fuck you Palmer! Some of us choose not to be stupid nerd shits.”
“Oh, yeah, that’s what it is.”

This match went by pretty fast. Santino never really stood a chance. Batista showing off most of the match, screwed up when he went for a spine buster after whiplashing Santino into the ropes. He went down, but met with a kick to the shoulder, which set him up for “The Cobra.” But “The Animal” had different plans, picking Santino up before he even had a chance to get close, and laying him out with a Batista Bomb that basically knocked Santino out as Batista covered for the 3 count.

“Now how about that? It’s great to see Batista on a show where he’ll be used!”
“Yeah, he totally just destroyed that goofballs ass!”

Backstage
“David Trottier here with Batista after his win against Santino Marella. So, Batista, now that you’ve moved forward in this tournament, who would you like to see in the next round?”
“Dave I want a challenge. And I thought to myself, “Who’s more challenging than me?” Two of the men in the next two matches would do the trick. Those two are Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson. What I’ve seen them do in the ring has been awesome, two powerhouses, just like myself. Those two are the ones I want to move up. And I guarantee they’ll get there. Ain’t nothing gonna stop those two!”
“Thank you for your time, Batista.”
“Your welcome.”

Global Heights Qualification match
Mason Ryan vs David Otunga

Nexus accompanied Otunga to the ring as they did for Gabriel and Slater, though, after their beat down, the duo seemed to be hurting. This match seemed like it would go down much like the last match, Mason keeping control in admirable fashion, until Wade Barret took it upon himself to argue with the ref about a not counting Ryan for letting Otunga out of the corner. Ryan had lifted Otunga up for a samoan drop, but the ref didn’t see Gabriel slide in and kick one of Ryan’s legs allowing Otunga to DDT Ryan. The ref turned around in time to see Otunga cover Ryan for the pin. As the match ends we get a clip of Batista watching a monitor, shaking his head and then walking off in the direction of the ring.

“Ouch, tough luck for Ryan.”
“Are you kidding me? How did the ref not see that? What the hell!”
“Hey, Palmer, pipe down, I’d rather not get pummeled by Nexus.”

[u]Global Heights Qualification match[/b]
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Michael McGillicutty

Nexus didn’t even leave ringside as Ezekiel hopped into the ring. Just about the same thing happened here. Big Zeke kept an onslaught going on against McGillicutty throughout the whole match until McGillicutty rolled out to rest. The ref argued for him to get back in the ring, especially when he walked towards Nexus. In another part of the ring, out of the refs sight, Zeke hopped down only to be met with Otunga’s fist. The man fell to the big man fell to the floor and was very slow to get up as Otunga gave him a few stomps. The count was already started for McGillicutty but as the ref had noticed Zeke on the outside he counted for both. McGillicutty rolled in at about 6 and gave a baseball slide to Jackson’s face, knocking him down for the 10 count.

“Ok, do we really have to sit here and watch this?”
“Dammit Palmer! Do you rea-“

Swinney is interrupted as Mason Ryan and Batista run down to the ring. Nexus scatters, all running in different directions, before gathering at the stage, Mason Ryan helps up Zeke, holding him up with a shoulder, as they all stare Nexus down. Showdown cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Off: I had to cut to commercial for two reasons. One, it was getting very lengthy, two, I haven't finished typing up the last part, the beginning of the Real McCoy Championship tournament. So yeah, I'll have it up tomorrow either in the morning or afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 am

My holiday's been moved forward a week, so I'll have no computer access, but will write them on my phone. This means the shows will be shorter, but I'll edit them when I come back.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 pm

RiffRad, I have a reason not to post my show this week, but I still might. You have none. I'll want the second part up by tonight, please.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Oh, geez, really sorry, I've been busy, and just haven't thought about it. It'll be up.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I should have my show up tonight since it's Thursday morning for me, but If not, I'll get it in by tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:54 am

RMC Qualification match
Wade Barret vs Chris Jericho vs Big Show

Nexus was back at ringside, and it looked like Barret was going to sit out this match and let Show and Jericho take care of each other. Apparently, Barret was able to get on their nerves and got a taste of Jerishow. Nexus tried to help but Show took care of them as Jericho locked in the walls of Jericho making Barret tap.

Big Show and Jericho move forward.

RMC Qualification
Riff Radley vs CM Punk vs Vladimir Kozlov

This was an intense bout. Riff Radley, being a bit of a newby, was able to show off some skill, sending Kozlov out of the ring early. He then hit Punk with his Pulse, a pullback whiplash into a clothesline, and locked in the Heartstopper, basically a crippler crossface. But Kozlov wasn't done, pulling Radley off of Punk and out of the ring. Kozlov big booted Riff as he tried to get back up. Kozlov slid in, but Punk had recovered and hit a knee to Kozlovs face. Kozlov, groggy, was picked up and set up for the GTS but before he could do it, Punk was super kicked by a recovered Riff. Kozlov recovered only to get hit with Riff's Pulse, for the pin.

Riff Radley and CM Punk move forward.

In Ring Segment
Jay McCoy heads out and announces there will be two matches to determine the match for the Real McCoy Championship, and a Triple Threat match for the Global Heights championship. He ends the show, thanking everyone for tuning in.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks, Riff. The rater has given you a score of 5/10 so that's the score to beat.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Yeah, sorry for the lateness and the shitty ending. I have next weeks show pretty much finished, so nothing like that will happen this time! Smile
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Jay McCoy, owner of Real McCoy Wrestling, has announced the signings of two major names in the wrestling world. These two will be in action this coming week. When asked if he could hint upon these wrestlers, all he said was "They'll be a major attraction on RMW's long and winding road! They may even give you nightmares!"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

I wonder who they are.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 am

I'll have my show up in a few hours time
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 am

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
I wonder who they are.

That's sarcasm at it's best Wink
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 am

UEW Battle Results (8/12/2011):

Matt Dean Opening In Ring Segment

UEW's General Manager Matt Dean opened the first ever Battle this week by announcing several big matches for tonight & at UEW's first Pay Per View, The Rumble, on Friday September 9th on Pay Per View in St Louis, Missouri. Matt announced that at the Pay Per View, there will be a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match for the UEW World Heavyweight Championship, with the 4 participants decided tonight in separate singles matches. He also announced that tonight, we will crown a United States Champion & a Vixen's Champion.

8 Vixen Battle Royal for the UEW Vixen's Championship
Melina vs Gail Kim vs Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix vs Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky vs Natalya vs Kharma

All 8 of these vixens looked very impressive in this battle royal, with Kharma dominating the match from the start. The final 4 came down to Melina, Gail, Kharma & The Glamazon. Kharma was trying to eliminate Gail, but Beth & Melina teamed up momentarily to eliminate the dominant Kharma from the match. Melina & Gail began to go at it near the end of the match, but it would cost them, as both women tried to eliminate the other, but Beth ended up eliminating both of them to win the match & win the Vixen's Championship.

Interview with Kevin Nash

Michelle Adams interviewed Kevin Nash about his upcoming match for a place in the Fatal 4 Way at The Rumble for the UEW World Championship. Big Sexy basically said that no matter who he faces tonight & who he faces at The Rumble, he was going to become UEW's first World Heavyweight Champion.

The Rumble Qualifying Match
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

The match these 2 had at WWE's WrestleMania 20 was a huge let down to some fans, but the 2 had the chance to redeem themselves tonight. Goldberg won the first meeting between the 2, so Brock was looking to even the score. Both men were evenly matched & couldn't keep the other down for the 3 count. 20 minutes into the match, Brock attempted the F5 for the 2nd time in the match, but Goldberg countered & hit his patented Spear-Jackhammer combination for the win & to advance to The Rumble.

Bobby Lashley Backstage Segment

"The Dominator" Bobby Lashley was seen walking backstage, ready for his match later tonight, but he was confronted by "The Icon" Sting. Both men didn;t say word, but had an intense stare-down.

The Rumble Qualifying Match
Kevin Nash vs Daniel Bryan

Outmatched by over a foot in height & 150 pounds in weight, Daniel Bryan was in for a long night against "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. Nash dominated, but Daniel had him on the ropes by countering a Jackknife attempt into a vicious armbar, showing his submission expertise. It looked like he was going to make Nash tap, but Brock Lesnar made an unexpected appearance at ringside & distracted Daniel. Nash took advantage of the distraction & nailed the Jackknife Powerbomb for the win & to advance to The Rumble.

{Will write the rest later}
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 am

Oh, shut up, I'm just trying to build suspense for my "viewers." And hey, whats the judging criteria anyway? I'm happy with the 5/10 seeing as I was late and the last half of my show was crap, but what was I judged on to get that 5/10?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 am

RifRad wrote:
Oh, shut up, I'm just trying to build suspense for my "viewers." And hey, whats the judging criteria anyway? I'm happy with the 5/10 seeing as I was late and the last half of my show was crap, but what was I judged on to get that 5/10?

It's based on detail, format, inventiveness and how much it keeps the readers interest. I thought you just needed a little more on the inventiveness and maybe the order of your matches as well.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Krazy Wrestling Experience

'Crazy Train' by Ozzy Osborne plays as the first episode of KWE Insanity begins, live from Blackpool, England. It's quickly replaced by the theme song of Eric Bischoff, the KWE GM. Eric strides into the ring with a microphone in hand and addresses the audience

EB: My name is Eric Bischoff, like you didn't already know, and I'm the GM of KWE Insanity. It's my job to make this company the top show in SBLW, which should be easy, having seen the lackluster competition. So tonight, we'll have matches to name the tag team, lightweight and krazy champions as well as starting a 12 man tournament to name the Heavyweight champion at our first PPV, Edge of Insanity. Enough talk, lets begin.

Austin Aries vs Christopher Daniels vs Rob Van Dam

In the first Heavyweight title qualifier, the action was intense, high octane and fast paced and RVD quickly showed his class by throwing both opponents out of the ring and hitting a Plancha, landing badly as he did so. Aries recovers and throws Daniels into the ring, where he uses a variety of holds to wear down the Fortune member, but Daniels recovers and hits the BME, following a Float-Over DDT. RVD breaks up the pinfall and hits a few kicks before Rob goes for a Suplex, only to be hit with the Angels Wings. This time Aries breaks up the pinfall and throw Daniels over the top rope. Aries then tries to pin RVD, but it's countered into an Inside Cradle.1...2...3.

JR: RVD is the first man to qualify for the semi-finals of this tournament and in impressive fashion.
Tazz: And Aries still can't believe he was fooled so easily by Rob playing possum.
JR: And next we have a match for the Krazy title, our version of the WWF's Hardcore title.

Nathan Jones vs Titus O'Neil, Krazy title

This match really did get extreme, with Jones bringing out a trash can of weapons from underneath the ring and using them on Titus with no signs of remorse, even breaking a kendo stick over his back. Despite a small flurry of offense from Titus following a missed Spinning Kick that was nothing more than strikes to the body, O'Neil runs into a Big Boot and is hit with the Chokeslam. 1...2...3.

Tazz: If anyone can hold onto the Krazy title, it's big Nathan Jones. A very impressive performance.
JR: Now let's head backstage to Scott Stanford, with the earlier winner, Rob Van Dam.

Backstage, RVD is happy and smiling with Scott Stanford.

SS: Rob, earlier tonight, you proceeded in the Heavyweight title tournament. How does it feel?

RVD: It feels great, man. I'm one step closer to a Heavyweight title reign in yet another promotion and it doesn't matter who I have to face in the next round or at Edge of Insanity, because I will become the champ yet again. Because I'm Rob Van Dam, the whole F'ing show.

Kazarian vs Chavo Guerrero vs Kurt Angle

The second match of the Heavyweight title tournament was a more Texas catch can wrestling match, with each man having chances to win the match after high impact moves. Ultimately, Chavo hits the Frog Splash on Kazarian but before he can pin the Fortune man, Angle puts Guerrero in the Ankle Lock and after 10 seconds, Chavo taps out.

JR: There it is, Angle joins RVD in the next round. What a tournament this is turning out to be.
Tazz: And we're only halfway through the first round.

Edge is preparing for his match backstage, when Muhammad Hassan and Daivari approach him. Daivari shouts some Persian at Edge, with Hassan translating into English.

MH: Edge, tonight, you and AJ Styles will progress no further in the tournament, as the great Muhammad Hassan will defeat all on his quest for glory.

Edge: Really, you think you're going to defeat me in a Triple Threat match. I'm the Ultimate Opportunist. All it takes is one mistake from either of you, and I'll be going to the next round. See you tonight, Hassan.

Beer Money vs Kings of Wrestling vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Tag Team titles

The crowd were really into this Triple Threat tag team match, which Beer Money dominated early with their double team manoeuvres. They went for the DWI on Chris Hero but Castagnoli took out Roode with a Clothesline and the Kings of Wrestling took control of the match. However it was the WGTT who used their cunning, prompting a brawl between Hero and Storm and then double teaming Castagnoli for the victory.

Tazz: Great cunning from the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, who can add the KWE Tag Team titles to their resume
JR: A great display of Tag Team prowess for KWE.

Bully Ray vs Scott Steiner vs Delirious

As former members of Immortal together, Ray and Steiner had clearly made a pact backstage as they double teamed Delirious for most of the match. However, Delirious dodges a Corner Clothesline from Steiner and hits a few elbows on Ray, before hitting the Psycho Driver on Steiner. Ray breaks up the pinfall and throws Delirious out of the ring, before hitting the Bully Bomb on Steiner. 1...2...3.

Before any commentary can be heard, Eric Bischoff makes an appearance and produces a hat with 4 names in it.

ER: Now let's begin the official draw for the next round of the KWE Heavyweight title tournament. Kurt Angle will face...ROB VAN DAM! And Bully Ray will face the winner of the final match of the first round.

Xavier Woods vs Derrick Bateman, Lightweight title

In a very athletic match up, the end came once Woods hit the MonteFisto. Even though he only got a two count on the pin, Bateman wasn't the same afterwards and once the Forward Russian Legsweep wad reversed with Woods hitting a Spinning Kick, Bateman couldn't escape the Cradle Shock. 1...2...3.

Tazz: A big win for my man Xavier Woods. The best lightweight in the entire KWE.
JR: Undoubtedly. A great contest.

Backstage, Nathan Jones is heading for a car, when a limousine comes from nowhere and runs Jones over. Austin Aries leaps out of the drivers side and covers Jones, his referee making the count. 1...2...3. Austin Aries is the new Krazy champion.

Edge vs Muhammad Hassan vs AJ Styles

The match of the night could have been over many times but in the end a failed distraction from Daivari resulted in Styles taking out the Persian. However Styles turned into a Reverse STO and Hassan looked to have had the match won, but turned into a big Spear from Edge. 1...2...3.

After the match, Edge is hit from behind with a Steel Chain wielded by Bully Ray, who raises his arms to huge boos as the show ends.

Last edited by Jerishows on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 pm

^ Is this the whole show?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

{SNH’s Thursday Night Tribulation opens to Max Webster, the General Manager of “Not So Heavenly” standing in the ring talking to the commentators, Hayden Jaggerz and Pauly Payne before the camera pans around the arena to show the people of Venice Beach, Los Angeles up on their feet and going crazy for the opening night of SNH’s weekly show Tribulation before the camera backs to Webster standing in the center of the ring with a Mic in hand this time, Max puts the Mic to his mouth as the fans keep cheering}

Max Webster

Tonight on SNH’s first ever Tribulation, The Motor City Machineguns will face off against Eric Young and Orlando Jordan, The Hardy Boyz and Magnus and Douglas Williams of The British Invasion in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team for The SNH Tag Team Championships with the two teams that don’t get pinned going on to face each next week in a Elimination Tornado Tag Match to be the number one contenders for the titles at SNH’s first every pay per view Extreme Infliction. Also in tonight’s main event, John Cena, Crimson, Randy Orton, Mr. Anderson and Cody Rhodes will face off against each in a 5-man Gauntlet match to be declared the first ever SNH World Championship, but we are going to start things off right now with a one on one match between Samoa Joe and Dolph Ziggler

{Max Webster leaves the ring as the fans erupt in cheers while Samoa Joe comes down to the ring followed by Dolph Ziggler a few seconds later}

Samoa Joe vs. Dolph Ziggler

[Closing Moments]

Joe is pounding away at Ziggler in the corner, but stops as the Ref gets to the count of four, Joe then turns to the ref and smirks before hitting Dolph with a CCS Enzuigiri followed by pinning Ziggler for a two and a half count as Dolph grabs the rope at last second stopping the count, Joe gets up frustrated before lifting up Ziggler and putting him up on the turnbuckle, Joe then climbs up too and grabs Dolph in position for a Muscle Buster, but Ziggler worms his way out and kicks Joe off himself before leaping off the top rope onto Joe, who catches Dolph and gets him ready for another Muscle Buster, but once again Ziggler gets out of it by raking Joe’s eyes this time out of the Ref’s view before laying Joe out with the Zig Zag for the three count

{After the match, Ziggler gets on the Mic as the crowd boo’s him and says “Follow That” before getting out of the ring as an angry Samoa Joe starts to stir and Tribulation goes to a break}

*Commercial*

{ Tribulation comes back on with Samoa Joe backstage going crazy as he throws around anything in sight until interviewer Shane Callahan walks up to him, which slightly calms him down}

Shane Callahan

if you don’t mind Joe, I’d like to get your thoughts on what happened out there in the ring
Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe

Dolph made a big mistake by blatantly poking me in the eye out of the ref’s sight, so that’s why I am going to go to Max Webster’s office right now and request a rematch against Ziggler next week

{Joe goes to walk off down the hallway, when Bryon Saxton who is walking by, stops and looks at Joe making him stop too}

Bryon Saxton

Unlike you, I don’t need to make up excuses if I lose… Well actually, that’s not right because I never lose, so you better keep a close eye on my match with Alex Riley later on tonight cause then you’ll get a good idea on how to win one

{Saxton walks on down the hallway as he chuckles to himself while Joe stands there shaking his head before walking away too leaving Callahan alone in the hallway}

{The camera switches to a view of the arena, where Darren Young, Percy Watson and Michael Tarver are making their way down to the ring to a small pop for a 6 man tag team match followed by D’Angelo Dinero, R-Truth and Mark Henry who come out a few seconds to loud boo’s after them}

Darren Young, Percy Watson and Michael Tarver vs. D’Angelo Dinero, R-Truth and Mark Henry

[Closing Moments]

Dinero tags in R-Truth as they double team Watson in the corner until he elbows Dinero in the face stunning him momentarily before pushing Truth backwards and hitting him with an Enzuigiri followed by Dropkicking Dinero over the top rope onto the floor below, but Henry grabs Watson from behind and stops his momentum by heat butting him in the back of the head making him drop to the mat, The Ref then starts to count as both men are down on the mat, he then gets to a count of five before both Truth and Watson tag in their respective partners in Young and Henry, but Young get steam rolled as Henry charges at him with a huge clothesline before grabbing up from the mat and Irish whipping him into the corner of his Tag Team partners before hitting him with a Body avalanche, knocking Watson and Tarver off the apron in the process, Young then stumbles forward from the impact of Henry crushing him into the corner straight into a bearhug from Henry, which Young taps out to after a few seconds while Dinero and Truth walk around to the other side and attack Watson and Tarver, so that they can’t stop Young from tapping out

{After the match, Dinero and Truth continue their attack on Watson and Tarver while Henry hits The World’s Strongest Slam on Young in the ring as Tribulation goes to another break}

*Commerical*

{Tribulation comes back on with Alex Riley coming out from the back to cheer’s from the crowd before slapping hands the fans as he walks down the ramp, he then slides into the ring and waits for Saxton to come down}

{Bryon Saxton walks out onto the stage to boo’s from the crowd before smirking and walking down the ramp, he then climbs into the ring and sizes Riley off to start the match}

Alex Riley vs. Bryon Saxton

[Closing Moments]

Riley has taken control with a spinebuster as he revs up the crowd and goes to hit a slowly rising Saxton with his patented Lifting DDT, but Saxton spins out of it and takes out Riley with a Wrist lock one-handed bulldog before getting a two count, Saxton then repeatedly kicks Riley in the back while he’s down and grins as he grimaces in pain. Saxton lifts Riley’s head up from the mat before slamming it down with impact followed by taunting the booing crowd, but Saxton takes too long in doing so and turns around to a spear from a risen Riley, Riley pins Saxton for a two count before picking up Saxton, who hits a inverted DDT out of nowhere. Saxton see’s that Riley is out and sees this as a great opportunity to get on the top rope, Saxton then waits for Riley to get back up before hitting him with a Diving clothesline, Saxton smirks and looks like he’s going to end the match as he pulls up Riley from the mat and is just about to hit him with The Recommendation, when Samoa Joe’s music hits distracting Saxton and making him let go of Riley, who drops to the mat. Saxton walks up to the ropes and stares at Joe who is now on the stage making a I’m watching you gesture, but what Saxton doesn’t realize is that a kneeling Riley is right behind him and in turn gets rolled up for the three count

{After the match, Riley celebrates in the ring as Saxton complains to the referee and Joe watches on from the stage with a huge smile on his face}

{The camera pans backstage to show Shane Callahan standing with Dolph Ziggler}

Shane Callahan

Earlier on tonight you beat Samoa Joe in a controversial fashion, but after word from Max Webster, you have to face Joe in a rematch. What are you thoughts on this?

Dolph Ziggler

Shane, I am just going to prove to everyone that I’m so much better than Samoa Joe by beating him again next week and go on to being one step closer to getting some gold around my waist and that’s because I am true perfection

{Ziggler winks at the camera before walking off down the hallway as Tribulation goes to another break}

*Commerical*

{Tribulation comes back on with Rob Terry standing in the middle of the ring with a Mic in a hand}

Rob Terry

Since my fellow members of The British Invasion are occupied with a match tonight, I am throwing out an open challenge to anyone in the back to face “The Freak” in this ring and if no one comes out then I’ll go backstage myself and bring someone out to this ring

{After a few seconds, the music of Goldberg starts to play, which makes Terry feel a bit taken back until Gillberg appears on the titantron doing his entrance, Gillberg eventually gets to the ring as Terry looks quite annoyed and angry with who his opponent is}

Rob Terry vs. Gillberg

Ding, Ding, Ding

Gillberg revs himself up before walking straight up to Terry and trying for a Jackhammer, but Gillberg can’t even lift him up, so he moves backwards and tries for a spear instead, but Terry catches him with the Freakbuster and pins him for the one, two, three

{After the match, Terry lifts Gillberg back up in the air and puts him down with a chokeslam this time before getting on the Mic once again and saying that “Next time, it better be someone better” before getting out of the ring}

{The camera goes backstage to Max Webster’s office, where he’s seen talking on the phone until Homicide barges in and rudely interrupts Webster making him say that he’ll call back later and hang up the phone before looking at Homicide with a dirty look on his face}

Max Webster

What do you want that’s so important that you need to barge in here and cut short my private phone conversation

Homicide

Well ese, I want a match for next week since you didn’t happen to book me in a match this week… is it because I am Hispanic and not White like you

Max Webster

Don’t bring racism into this Homicide, I signed you later than everyone else, so it was coincidence that you didn’t get booked in a match, but next week, you’ll defiantly have a match and that will be against… Rob Terry in a match, where you can’t be counted out, so good luck to ya Homicide, you’ll need it

{Homicide hastily leaves the office with a pissed off look on his face while Webster is grinning from ear to ear}

{The camera reverts back to the arena, where the tag teams for the SNH Tag Team Championship match are about to come out}

{Two by Two, The Motor City Machineguns, Magnus and Douglas Williams of The British Invasion, Eric Young and Orlando Jordan and The Hardy Boyz come down to the ring for the following match up}

The Motor City Machineguns vs. the British Invasion (Magnus and Douglas Williams) vs. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. the Hardy Boyz

- Orlando Jordan starts things off with an arm drag on Matt Hardy followed by a Dragon screw on Chris Sabin
- Douglas Williams waits for Jordan to turn around before hitting him with the Anarchy Knee, only to get hit with a Forearm smash from Matt
- Sabin and Matt then get up on the top rope and hit simultaneous Diving leg drops on Jordan and Williams respectively
- Sabin Irish whips Matt into his corner before following it up with a Running arched big boot, he then tags in his partner Alex Shelley
- Shelley hits Matt with a Superkick in the corner before being rolled from behind by Williams for a two count
- Jordan grabs Williams by the shoulder and spins him around before rocking him with the Johnson Shuffle
- Eric Young tags himself in and goes for the pin on Williams, but only gets a two count, Young then back away and tags back Jordan in, who shakes his head at him
- Shelley sees this as a opportunity to strike and nails Jordan with Enzuigiri to the back of his head before putting Jordan in a tree of woe in the corner
- Shelley then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and stands on the top rope with a huge grin on his face before leaping off and hitting Jordan with a Diving double foot stomp, who then falls out of the ring to the floor below
- Shelley quickly goes for the pinfall, but only gets a two and a half count as Matt breaks up it and lays out Shelley with an Inverted DDT
- Williams comes out of nowhere and hits Matt with the Revolution DDT, he then goes for the pin and just misses out on getting the three as Matt puts his leg underneath the ropes stopping the ref’s count at the last second
- Williams pushes Matt out of the ring and turns to a risen Jordan, who he grabs from behind and pushes into the turnbuckle before hitting Chaos Theory, only to once again get so close to the three as Shelley breaks it up
- Shelley Irish whips into Williams into the corner of Magnus before Drop kicking Matt, who was trying to get back into the ring off the apron
- Jeff gets annoyed at this and steps into the ring before laying out Shelley with the Reverse of Fate from behind, Jeff then pulls Shelley to his feet and throws him over the top ropes
- Sabin leaps into the ring looking for revenge as he gives Jeff a Hurricanrana to the outside before waiting till Matt and Jeff are on their feet to do the Leap of Faith onto them
- Sabin does maneuver as Williams is just about to tag in Magnus, when Anarquia, who has just ran down to the ring from the back, pulls Magnus down from the apron and lays him out with a clothesline while Hernandez who came down too distracts the Ref from the opposite side of the apron
- Hernandez hops down from the apron and appears to be leaving as the Ref turns back to the action to find Williams yelling at Anarquia and getting ready to hop out of the ring and belt him one, so the Ref walks over and pulls Williams away and tells Anarquia to get out of here
- Hernandez sees that the Ref is distracted and slides into the ring and hit Williams, who had just turned around with a Running Shoulder Block before rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp with Anarquia while The Motor City Machineguns and The Hardy Boyz brawl all over ringside
- Jordan who was smartly waiting on the ring outside, slides into the ring and lifts Williams up from the mat before laying him out with The Blackout for the pin and the win as the MCMG and Hardy’s try to race back into the ring to stop the count, but end up stopping each other from doing so

{After the match, Jordan and Young celebrate their Tag Team Title victory as the SNG Tag Team Championships are handed to them as we go to a break once again}

*Commerical*

{Tribulation comes back on with Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes in a locker room, getting in a heated discussion about tonight’s main event until Rhodes suddenly headbutts Orton and walks away leaving him on the ground in pain}

{The Camera then moves to the ring, where Robbie E is standing there on the Mic, calling out someone from the back to face him in a Fist Pump challenge, after a while Zack Ryder comes out a big pop before facing off against Robbie in the challenge, they both takes a few turns in showcasing their skills until the Ref stops them and Ryder gets declared the winner, Robbie then gets annoyed with this outcome and takes Ryder out with a Feint Russian legsweep twisted into a clothesline, Robbie then hops out of the ring and brings in a chair to hit Ryder with, but the lights go out followed by a spotlight shining on Suicide, who swings into the ring holding onto a tight rope and kicks the chair into Robbie’s face sending him out of the ring, the lights then come back on as Suicide stands in front of the downed Ryder egging Robbie to get back into the ring, but Robbie just shakes him off and goes to walk up the ramp, when Max Webster appears on the ramp and tells Robbie that he has to face Suicide and Ryder in a handicap match right now, which makes him get back into the ring as the Ref puts the chair that Robbie dropped out of the ring}

Robbie E vs. Suicide and Zack Ryder

Robbie rolls out of the ring straight away, forcing Suicide to come after while Ryder drops from the apron and comes from the other side as they both close in on Robbie, he slides into the ring with his chair from earlier in hand, but the Referee tries to grab the chair off him, only for them to have a tug of war over it until Robbie lets go making the Ref go flying backwards into the corner, crushing Suicide who was standing behind him and getting knocked in the process as the chair hits him in the head, Robbie then picks up the dropped chair as Suicide is stuck behind the Ref in the corner and swings it at his head to a huge connection, Ryder who was back on the apron steps into ring to try and stop Robbie from doing anymore damage, but Ryder takes a shot to the guts followed by a hard shot to the back for his troubles, Robbie then throws the chair out of the ring and moves the recovering Referee out of the way before pulling the unconscious Suicide to the center of the and laying him out with a Falling neckbreaker, with theatrics before pinning him for the one, two, three

{After the match, Robbie leaves the ring as Ryder checks on the fallen Suicide before the camera shifts backstage to show Crimson, John Cena and Mr. Anderson preparing for tonight’s upcoming main event in separates locker room as Tribulation goes to it's final break}

*Commercial*

{Tribulation comes back on for the last time with Rhodes and Orton standing in the ring for the following 5-man Gauntlet match for the SNH World Championship}

John Cena vs. Crimson vs. Randy Orton vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Cody Rhodes

- Rhodes slaps Orton across the face straight away before going for a headbutt, but Orton kicks him in the mid section and follows it up by dropkicking him backwards into the ropes
- Rhodes comes back at Orton with a dropkick and sends him to the mat before running over to him with a kick to the face before hitting a knee drop
- Orton gets to his feet and hits Rhodes with a series of falling clotheslines before giving him the Randy Orton stomp, he then waits till Rhodes is standing and comes from behind him with an Olympic Slam
- Orton then lifts Rhodes to his feet and goes to put him away with an RKO early, but Rhodes counters it with an Alabama Slam before hitting a Moonsault on Orton
- Rhodes then drags Orton over to the corner and repeatedly kicks him in the stomach as he holds the ropes while the Referee tries to pull him away, but Rhodes ignores him and continues with it until the Ref gets to a count of four before stopping
- Orton then gets dragged to the center of the ring by his leg and pulled to his feet before responding to Rhodes with a European Uppercut followed by a Inverted headlock backbreaker
- Orton then lines up Rhodes for his patented Running punt kick, but Rhodes moves his head away at the last second before rolling Orton up for a two count
- Rhodes grins as he waits till Orton is back on his feet before hitting him with a bulldog, Rhodes then lifts Orton up from the mat and lays him out with a Russian legsweep
- Rhodes drops to the mat and puts Orton into a Crossface chickenwing, which he releases after Orton eventually makes it to the ropes and the ref gets to a count of four
- Orton grabs the middle rope for support as he tries to make it to his feet while Rhodes looks back at Orton and grins before launching himself off the ropes and back at him with the Beautiful Disaster, but Orton dodges it and pushes Rhodes backwards while he's in mid air making his feet land on the ropes as Orton catches him by the head stopping his fall and putting him in position for his signature Rope-hunt DDT, Orton then drops to the mat pulling off the maneuver before stomping the mat, waiting for Rhodes to be in a standing position
- As Rhodes gets to his feet, Orton goes for the RKO, but Rhodes slips his way out of it before taking out Orton with an Inverted suplex slam, Rhodes then climbs up onto the top rope waiting till Orton is back up on his feet before leaping off for a Crossbody, only for Orton to counter it into a mid air RKO for the first elimination

- Mr. Anderson's theme music then hits as he comes flying down the ramp and slides into the ring before suprising Orton with a Forward Russian legsweep for a two count
- Anderson then hits Orton with a series of punches in the face before turning him over to repeatedly stomp on his back while Orton grimaces in pain
- Anderson goes to elbow drop, but Orton rolls out of the way and is quick to his feet as he comes at Anderson looking for a Lou Thez press, but it gets countered into a Knee lift
- Anderson pulls Orton over to a corner and sets him up in position for a Facewash, which he only just connected with as Orton tried to evade it, but by then it was too late
- Anderson then taunts the crowd for a few second , which was a big mistake as when he went to lift Orton to his feet, he got hit with an RKO for his foolishness, but luckily rolled out of the ring on impact, frustrating Orton
- Orton then slides out of the ring to bring the unconscious Anderson back in and gets him standing up on his legs at a count of eight before rolling him into the ring, but as Orton goes to get back in as well, a hand appears from under the ring and grabs Orton’s right foot, stopping him from making it back in before the Ref gets to a count, which causes him to be the second man eliminated
- Orton then goes irate, tossing things around at ringside while Jon Cena’s music plays, Cena comes running down the ramp, but doesn’t get into the ring as he goes over to Orton and calms him down instead and whispers something into his ear before hopping into the ring as Orton walks backstage

- Cena and Anderson square off before taking turns in punching each other until Cena gets the advantage and knocks Anderson right off his feet
- Cena then lifts Anderson up from the mat and hits him with a Fisherman Suplex followed by a throwback before going up to the top rope for a Diving leg drop bulldog as Anderson starts to get his feet, but Anderson jumps backwards out of the way and Cena lands on the mat before getting straight back up, only to turn into a Feint roundhouse kick spun into an enzuigiri by Anderson
- Cena lays there on the mat as Anderson climbs up onto the top rope and gets ready to hit a Kenton Bomb, but Cena rolls away at the last second making Anderson crash and burn into the mat
- Cena goes for the pin seeing as how Anderson is down and out, but doesn’t hook the leg, which was wasn’t very smart as Anderson kicks out
- Both men recover on the mat as the Ref checks on the them, Cena ends up getting first, only for Anderson to hit him with a Rolling fireman’s carry slam
- Anderson then picks Cena up from the mat and hits him with a Side slam backbreaker making him squirm in pain before picking him back up for The Mic Check, but Cena reverses it into the Attitude Adjustment and goes for the pin, which the Referee doesn’t allow as Cena’s foot is under the rope, so he fixes that up and goes the pin once again, but Anderson kicks out at two and a half
- Cena gets to his feet, feeling quite annoyed, but keeps his cool, Cena then grabs Anderson by leg and tries to drag him to the center of the ring for the STF, but Anderson grabs the bottom rope before he can do anything
- Cena lets go of him and motions for Anderson to get back up, so he can hit another Attitude Adjustment, but Anderson rolls out of the ring making Cena go after him
- As Cena goes to grab Anderson and bring him back into the ring, Anderson smack Cena’s head on the barrier before laying him out with The Mic Check on the concrete floor, Anderson then rolls back into the ring allowing for the Ref to count out Cena
- Cena starts to get his feet at a count of eight before leaping into the ring just before the ten count, Cena then hits a series of Running leaping shoulder blocks on Anderson followed by a Twisted belly to belly suplex
- Anderson lays down and out on the mat as Cena does the Five Knuckle Shuffle making Anderson stand to his feet before Cena motion for the Attitude Adjustment and gets Anderson up for it, but Anderson worms his way off Cena’s shoulders, only for Cena to grab his leg for the STF, but Anderson rolls thru and pins him for the three count with a handful of his Jean short
- Both men then get to their feet as Anderson grins and shrugs his shoulders while Crimson’s music hits, Cena goes to leave the ring, but turns back and lays out Anderson with an Attitude Adjustment with a huge grin on his face, he then shrugs his shoulders before leaving the ring and going backstage as Crimson walks past him down to the ring and slides in

- Crimson waits in the corner for Anderson to get to his feet as the crowd chants his name before hitting him with a huge spear, Crimson then lifts Anderson up from the mat and hits Red Sky for the one, two, three

{After the match, Crimson celebrates with his newly won SNH World Championship as Tribulation goes off the air}

Last edited by Sam I Am on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

The best part about this? The fact that a CAW is in one of the promotions...
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:58 pm

3 actually. Thanks for noticing! Razz
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 am

Tom, Newsid wrote:
^ Is this the whole show?

It is now. I'll need SNH and UEW up by tonight, please?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 am

I'll have the rest of SNH up my time tomorrow as it's about 6:10PM for me and I'm about to go out to an 18th in less than half an hour and won't get home til after midnight, so It will be finished by Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next