The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?

Go down 
+7
Jarrett
SP
BEAST MODE
Michael
Mesa
Teddy Spanks
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? Empty
PostSubject: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am

FREAKS!?

5 matches;

A painful diva's match
A terrible Show v Henry match
The SmackDown! MitB was fairly good
The RAW! MitB had maybe 3 high moments and that was it
CM Punk v Cena was great

So you've two decent matches, two TERRIBLE matches and one great match and you give it 5 stars!? Yeah the ending was epic but that doesn't make up for a pretty boring and lacklusture PPV.

I seriously worry about the mindset of some of this sites posters.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am

....I enjoyed the entire PPV...So what?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 pm

I guarantee most of those people didn't watch it, and gave it 5 Stars because of the Punk win.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Meh, I gave it a four. Two Terrible matches and 4 good. :L
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 pm

MichaelYourBestestFriend wrote:
Meh, I gave it a four. Two Terrible matches and 4 good. :L

I also gave it a 4, although I'm now thinking I should have given it a 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 pm

You forgot about Orton/Christian.

And they obviously are as guilty as John Cena and kissing Vince McMahon's ass. Now that Vince is out, they'll rate it 5-star for SummerSlam to get a head start on Triple H.

I rated it a 2-star.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:

And they obviously are as guilty as John Cena and kissing Vince McMahon's ass. Now that Vince is out, they'll rate it 5-star for SummerSlam to get a head start on Triple H.

I rated it a 2-star.

What are you going on about?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

I rated it a 2-star.

This makes no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Money in the Bank.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

I gave it a four.
The only matches that appealed to me where the SD MitB and Punk winning match.
I shoulda gave it 3 stars now though ... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Money in the Bank.

Words flow not well mouth from?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

I rated it a 2-star.

1) Orton vs Christian was a poor excuse for a match.

2) That don't make much sence.

3) Haven't you left yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 pm

SP... Didn't I explain to you? I left RPing and Booking. Then I got people asking me to come back so I did.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 pm

I gave it 2 although I was considering a three.

I just find it amusing when people do this yet shit on destination x.

Joey if you enjoyed it by all means but I find it hard to comprehend it as a 5 star ppv when I wouldn't class any match as 5 star. ie. the star system is flawed
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:38 pm

My original 4 star review was given on a WWE scale, because it's their best in a while. After having a rethink, I would give it a 2 or a 3. And Adam, Destination X was better. Despite MITB's main event.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

There were six matches, not five, you're forgetting the WHC.

All were good except Show/Henry and the divas, since they weren't anything to remember. The fact is, it is a PPV altogether that will be rememered, and rather than dissecting each match, that's what you look to do with a PPV.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Jarrett wrote:

All were good except Show/Henry and the divas, since they weren't anything to remember. The fact is, it is a PPV altogether that will be rememered, and rather than dissecting each match, that's what you look to do with a PPV.

....Said the Kane fan.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Lil Jimmy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

....Said the Kane fan.
And what exactly does that have to do with MITB?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

The RAW mitb or Orton/Christian weren't anything to shout about. Well that's stupid imo, Victory Road will always be remembered for Hardys drug induced performance does that make it 5 star? PPVs should be based on match quality and stories. Destination X should never be forgotten in terms of nostalga and pure match quality does that mean it'd be given 5 stars? I guarantee you if a similar poll went up here it'd get less than 3 by the majority of users.

I just strongly disagree with MITB being 5 stars or any PPV being 5 stars in quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Everyone has a different opinion on these things.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 pm

God wrote:
The RAW mitb or Orton/Christian weren't anything to shout about. Well that's stupid imo, Victory Road will always be remembered for Hardys drug induced performance does that make it 5 star? PPVs should be based on match quality and stories. Destination X should never be forgotten in terms of nostalga and pure match quality does that mean it'd be given 5 stars? I guarantee you if a similar poll went up here it'd get less than 3 by the majority of users.

I just strongly disagree with MITB being 5 stars or any PPV being 5 stars in quite a long time.
The difference between remembering MITB because of Punk rather than remembering VR because of Hardy is simply because one is a positive thing and one is not.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 pm

I gave MITB 5 stars and liked Destination X a lot
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
God wrote:

The difference between remembering MITB because of Punk rather than remembering VR because of Hardy is simply because one is a positive thing and one is not.

Jarrett how do you have 16 PPV points, if you joined on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Because this is his 3rd account, Mop. He added the points he got from the last PPV(s)
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Richie wrote:
Because this is his 3rd account, Mop. He added the points he got from the last PPV(s)

Ah ok, well I though i was in the lead... This is dissapointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?   65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!? Empty

Back to top Go down

65% of this site rates MitB 5 Stars!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next